Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives for 2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archives for 2002 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Has anybody heard of Evgeny Podkletnov & his Anti-Gravity experiments/research??
Does anybody have any more information or links on this?

http://www.newscientist.com/inprint/ipcontents.jsp

http://www.gravity.org/pap.htm

JP

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2002 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/technology/anti_grav_000928.html

Mario
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2002 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello people,

Is there some written testimony about the evolution of the FIGU? I mean, what things went right from the beginning and what went wrong and what the members did to solve them.

It may be of interest to new study groups to know the experiences of the original group and the ones from the other groups.

Just an idea.

Best regards,

Mario

Ilkka Hiltunen
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2002 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello people,

I understand Mr. Meier has done some time travelling in the past. So do his texts give any answers to the paradoxes regarding the subject (you know, like "What would happen if I'd accidentaly killed my grandmother before I was born?")? Does the Creation have measures to prevent these kinds of things from happening? I'd be glad if you'd tell me anything you can find out from Billy's writings regarding the subject.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation :)

Scott B.
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ikka

In 1989 Mr Randolph Winters conducted an interview with Billy at the Semajase Silver Star Center. During this interview the question came up in regards to the topic of time travel. The following question was asked:

Could you go back in time and change your parents or have some effect on your current life?

Billy's response was: "No that is not possible. You can't go back and change your parents. What has happened is fixed and cannot be changed. That's a little funny idea of the human being. In the movies they can do anything but in reality its not possible cause there are laws you cannot break. The Creation has laws that are not possible to play with or change"

Please understand this is unofficial information and has been transcribed from a video, but as far as I can tell it is basically correct.

Salome
Scott B.

Michael
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2002 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anybody remember where Billy said something about the speed of light slowing down and any recent confirmation of that in/by other sources?

Michael

TerraX
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2002 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone.I was wondering about something.The Venusians mentioned by Adamski as well as by others.Are they also of the old Lyran descent? Thanks.

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2002 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi TerraX,
My own thoughts only...
The "Venusians" as mentioned... don't exist.
Venus is not inhabitable.
Regards,
JP

JAY
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2002 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jean and TerraX,

Like Jeanne said and I want to just add some details from contact notes revised by Mr. Wendelle Stevens, The Venusians do not exist according to SEMJASE, the planet as it stands is at its begining stages of life at this time. This event was told in the Contact notes and was seen by Mr.Meier in journey into the cosmos in which SEMJASE took Mr.Meier on this trip to see our other planets so he can take pictures as evidence, I am not exactly sure where in the notes (date and number) it was in the book but is contained briefly according to the experience in the trip Billy was taken. This all took place in 1975.

Book Source for this is:
“MESSAGE FROM THE PLEIADES”
The Contact Notes of Eduard Billy Meier Vol.1
by Col. Wendelle C. Stevens

Salome and BE WELL :)

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2002 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi TerraX, JAY, all...

Thanx JAY for providing more info... & also providing a reference.

When I use Stevens as a reference, I always mention that there are some errors in the Stevens translations... so that newer people on this board know the situation.
MUCH has been said on this issue in the past... by Andrew etc.

This issue aside, though, thanx for the info !!
Regards,
JP

TerraX
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2002 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the reply people.I must mention that the name Venusians is somewhat inaccurate and misleading.The name itself doesn't imply that people originated from Venus,according to information I read in the Adamski case as well as the Howard Menger case it implies that those people (ET's) have a base there.However there true origins wasn't mentioned.The standard practice of the ET's in those contact cases was to report there last departing stations,hence the Venusians,Martians and Saturnians.So my question still stands,I welcome your suggestions.

Thanks,TerraX.

Rita Keoughan
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2002 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

all I know is that time is speeding up.

Salome,

JAY
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2002 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi TerraX,

Yes the mention of of bases in Venus is some of the information that was covered by SEMJASE in the contact Notes, they make quick stops there to pick up certain minerals and such so they have to wear specific gear to go down in the depths of the planet. More like way stations for Plejarans when traveling

BE WELL :)

TerraX
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2002 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay&Jean Pierre thanks for your response,although I feel I didn't get a clear answer.Before Mr. Meier contacts were well known there were other contactees.George Adamski,Howard Menger and Dr. Daniel Fry to mention a few.In those contact cases they mentioned meeting Extra-Terrestials,often caucasian type.Is there any reference in the Contacts Notes about these people and there origin? I couldn't find any mention of those ET's being from the Pleiades.I do know that one ET group hardly talks about the others (they must miss the gossip gene).If you have any information on my question I welcome it.

Thanks,TerraX.

Scott B.
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello TerraX

I'm not sure whether your aware of what the Plejarens have said about George Adamski.

According to the Contact Notes (17th contact, I believe) Mr. George Adamski never had any true ET contacts with any type of race. Therefore any reference to beings living on other planets or having bases etc. would be untrue.

Daniel Fry was metioned as having is own experiences and those experiences were real according to the Plejarens.

From my memory I don't believe Howard Menger's experiences were real either.

There was much discussion of George Adamski last year, but I dont think any of those discussions are available currently. I'm not sure if this answers your question, but in light of this information hopefully this will serve as a possible answer.

Salome
Scott B.

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi TerraX,

Yes like Jean and Scott B. have mentioned, there are only a few contacts which were given information by the Plejarans and not necessarily the same groups which Meier has been working with. One such contactee was located in Bogota Colombia, another contactee in Cabo Rojo Puerto Rico who was a priest had contact from 1965 -1972 but never revealed any information due to ridicule from Catholic Society as well as the Puertorican community. These other contacts were covered by Wendelle Stevens in published books which were out in the 1980's. Also if you read most or all of the HOPI ancient writtings you will see that they had alot to do with other missions in times past as well. I am sure this will give you some insight into what contacts have been around and the pattern of the contacts. Hope this helps you get a grasp of the information.

Jeanne, if you see any discrepancy or can add more details to this you are welcome to do so :)

BE WELL :)

TerraX
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again.I'm somewhat surprised that the Adamski-case has been branded a fraud according to the contact-notes.There were other witnesses to the events that swore it was genuine,a brief film footage and many pictures. The same goes for the Menger case which I find convincing too.All of the facts of those cases are expertly written down in the book by Timothy Good - Alien Base.Scott,you mention that the Dr. Daniel Fry case is genuine according to the contact notes, although in my opinion it has the least of circumstancial evidence,but I think that was a true contact too.I do appreciate your input nonetheless.On the current avaliable data I'm still convinced that all of the above mentioned contact cases are genuine,allthough in the end of the Adamksi case events got somewhat blurred and Mr Adamski could be branded an ego-tripper which doesn't go for the other 2 cases.

Thanks for your response.
TerraX.

TerraX
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone read the book 'Alien Base' by author Timothy Good?

Norm
Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Terra X, I also was shocked when I first found out that Adamski's case was considered a fraud by the Plejarens and Billy. Mengers case, never really proved to me one way or the other. I wish Billy would clarify what he means by not a real contact case. Maybe Adamski was in contact with Giza or the MIB, Secret US Gov't program, that's why they are not considered real ET contactee cases by the Plejarens and Billy. In the end I believe Billy, he has far more evidence than anyone else. Plus we don't know what the Gov'ts of the world are doing. I'm sorry I didn't follow Billy's advice when he listed a well known Pleiadian UFO Contactee as a faker, and I bought a bunch of his devices, that didn't do a thing that he claimed they would. I could have saved thousands of dollars.

JAY
Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Sorry to hear that you spend all that money and bought a bunch of his devices... in all cases, the best thing to do is to go to the Center in Switzerland and see what is there, I will be making my trip to Switzerland sometime soon to see all that there is to see. Is all part of the learning experience.

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Venus:

The following is from: "Message from the Pleiades" Stevens' book 1

There are errors & omissions in Stevens' translations.
Also, there might be typing mistakes in the following.
(Please support FIGU's Official translation Project !! JP)

29th Contact Monday, 7 July 1975 10:37 h
Page 269

"
Semjase...42/After not too many years it will become evident to you by your sciences, that on that planet exist no human creatures of the form described by certain deceivers, neither in spiritual nor material form. 43/If then my explanations are refused by different Earth humans then this is of no great importance, because the Earth scientists will themselves evidence and prove my information in a few years, by which at the same time are the different pseudo-contactees proven to be deceivers, or had been.
"

(Semjase gave much detail describing Venus & how inhospitable it is to all forms of life... and yet there is/was so much controversy on this topic. Billy's humor is shown in the following... JP)

31st Contact Thursday, 17 July 1975 10: 14h
Page 284

"
Semjase- 8/At first to Venus, where you may already use your camera.

Meier- What about the Venusians? Can we photograph them?

Semjase- 9/You like to joke...

Meier- I only wanted to see what you would say.

Semjase- 11/Your ways of thinking can often be troublesome. 12/But look here...
"

(And yet, there are always "intrigues"...! JP)

31st Contact Thursday, 17 July 1975 10: 14h
P 286

"
Semjase- 37/Surely, but still there are different things here, about which you have to keep silence.

(I quickly shoot the allowed pictures, then the beamship dives away from its position and rushes toward Venus. Immensely dense masses of cloud suddenly surround us, and of the most different coloration. This cover of clouds is unbelievably many kilometers deep, and there seems no end as we are sinking down through it to reach the surface of the planet. But finally we have penetrated so far, and the clouds change density and open up. There at nearly 40 kilo

meters height we leave the last cloud formations, and I see the surface of Venus on two different viewing screens. The landscape is wild-looking and crater-covered. Only in parts may be seen not too high mountains. At one side I see a huge mountainless area which is full of craters. Semjase now points out a polar region, she says, and the mountains do not extend this far.) (3)

Meier- But that's nearly all empty and lifeless, Semjase. It looks to me like a second Moon.

Semjase- 38/Surely, this I have explained to you.

Meier- But what is that down there -- there beside the small crater?

Semjase- 39/An exploration sonde from your Earth.

Meier- I see, and what is it like? If you would curve around the planet two or three times, so that I can see as well other regions and the night side, I would ... ?

Semjase- 40/Surely, I also intended to do this.

Meier- Thank you.

(And already Semjase speeds the ship around Venus. Certain observational discoveries here are not allowed to be explained at this time.)
"

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Addendum on above post...

Page 333 Book 1, Stevens' Annotations:

(3) One year later, ASTRONOMY magazine for August 1976, page 11, announced the news that the space probes had found the bases of Venus' clouds at about 40 kilometers above the surface, and pages 12 and 13 showed images of the cratered surface. When we visited the USGS National Observatory at Flagstaff, Arizona, in February 1981 (as part of our investigation of the Swiss case), which was project manager for the Venus topography study, Ray Jordan and Eric Eliason showed us the first relief map of Venus, which they had just completed making. This map showed several low ranges of rugged of mountains in the mid-latitudes, nearly level polar regions, and a cratered surface. Meier recorded those notes reported here now in 1975. And at that time he described the Venus landscape to us in detail, in 1977, all before such information had been published anywhere. How could this man have known?

TerraX
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2002 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks,for your response people,I appreciate it.I have only a few of the contact-notes.Namely 235 and 241-243.Those were the only ones I could get in English a few years back.Thanks for putting up passages from other contact-notes JP,I find them very interesing.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

Again I will further try to clear up some confusion here concerning the "Venusians". With the acception of Dr. Daniel Fry, in 1952 to 1961 there were a number of individuals across North America and the UK that where contacted by UFOs & their occupents who called themselves "Venusians". Such people here included in such contacts being "George Adamski and Howard Menger", etc. There is now every reason to suggest that these Venusians were in fact X-Germans with the typical man made German UFO type craft called "Haunabu IIs". This was brought to peoples attention by "Vladimir Terzeski" when he revieled for the first time publicly, German plans and photos of this UFO type craft and other simular looking UFOs. The Germans had a technology known as "Vril", which the Germans supposidly had before Adolf hitler came to power.

Col Wendelle Stevens once told me a story of an early 1930's German expedition into the jungles of the Amazon were German solders found a trib of natives who then led them to a "place of the Gods". This turned out to be an inhabited base of ET like beings possibly from the inner earth or a totally different area from the direction of the pleiades, or both, I'm not totally sure. The name of this place is apparently called AK-A-CORE. Here the Germans apparently obtained some of this Vril technology. Eventually as time went on, a secret society formed in Germany known as "THULE". When Hitler came to power, a number of these people supposedly escaped the Nazi's back to South America. After the 2nd world war, other Germans escaped to other areas of South America and the south pole. "Carefully take note the story of "Admiral Byrd", but don't make assumtions of a "hollow" Earth when you read his story. A number of independent individuals from South America have reported contacts from people from the pleiades, BUT NOT THE PLEJARANS. Keep this all in mind.

Many individuals who claimed to be in contact with "Vanusians", apparently discribed such people as being Aryan looking with German accents where as "George Adamski" himself photographed a foot print of one of these people, baring the mark of the "swastika". Vladimir Terzeski also gave refrence of the Germans with large cigar shaped UFO craft called "Andromada Machines" which could have alowed them to travel to the Moon, Mars, Venus, aand the Moons of Jupiter and Saturn, as early as the 1930s. So the Plejarans were right, these 1950 UFO contactees were "not" at all in contact with "Venusians", because they were "German"! The Plejarans did give several refrences to such man made German UFO craft and in some notes; "also along with the Gizeh boys"! So the question remains. Who were the "German" UFO contactees??? I'm sure you may know the rest & maybe more. I'm still working out the story myself.

Salome,

James the truhtseeker

TerraX
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again.I had some thoughts about what Norm said about 'not a real contact case'.In Howard Mengers case the ET's mentioned that 'they were contacting there own'.Perhaps this means that the person involved is basicly an ET incarnation on Earth and thus the real contact case doesn't hold truth from a certain point of view.Second,in the cases mentioned in the texts above there wasn't (that I recall) a spiritual message or teaching, maybe this also falls out of the category 'real contact case' by the Plejarans.Anyway,that's just a few idea's.
Regards,TerraX.

TerraX
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,thanks for your lenghty explanation but I must say that I find it hard to digest.I've heard about rumours that the Germans before and during the second world war were working on a saucershape craft.My point is; if they had working technology of that nature they wouldn't have hesitated to implement it in there war efforts.
Furthermore,about the accent of the ET's.What I have read is that there intonation was more 'sing-songy',not German.On the footprint,yes a swastika can be made out with a little imagination but that symbol is very much older than it's use in the nazi era.True,the ET's reported looked Aryan but it was also mentioned that there foreheads were higher than the average Earth man.
However,I'll try and look into the information you mentioned.
Regards,TerraX.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 04:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings TerraX,

Yes, I to have heard both reports of the Venusions sounding sing-songy as will as sounding German. This could be one of 2 things. The Germans singing like in their conversation to hide their accents, or this being the accents of the ET like beings involved with one of two possible groups of X-Germans and then X-Nazis. Both situations seem to involve here also 2-3 ET type groups being reported; the(Higher-foreheaded)Gizeh Boys, the Ashtar boys, or a 3rd group from the inner earth, Alderbaran in the Hiedies, or the direction of Alcyon in the Pleiades. I'm not totally sure, with the exception that we do know the situation involving the X-Nazis with Vril UFO craft, who were in fact involved with the Gizeh boys. In Billy's 65th contact notes, a group of these X-Nazi Germans tried to do away with Billy using one of their UFOs which the plejarans supposidly later distroyed as I now remember it. At a later time I seem to remember reading in the 77th contact notes, something of the Gizeh boys and the Germans from Brazil in alliance together to do away with Billy, but were again unsuccessfull. A photo of the German-Venusion Haunebu II UFO, along with the German UFO diagrams of the craft, was actually published in Message from the Pleiades, Billys contact notes Book 3, page 323. Here it's also discribed as a Vril II craft.

In the 32nd contact report, if the Germans actually had such UFO technology from ETs found in Brazil, etc. Ptaah then mentions that such Earth man made UFOs weren't actually been built by the Germans until 1941 under the command of Adolph Hitler himself. After the 2nd world war, remaining found plans to build such UFOs were used by ex-german groups, and eventially governments of certain countries, etc. I'd say Ptaah discribes the so called Germans or "Venusions" and their "contactees" quite well here from the 32nd contact notes.

Ptaah: >>>"Many observations of "flying discs" and kidnappings are of Earth origin. Of that Earthumen should be conscious, as their pilots are well aware that they will be assumed to be of extraterrestrial origin. This knowledge is used by them when they announce to credulous witnesses that they are extraterrestrials. Conscious also of the power of religion, they do not shrink from Calling themselves angels and God-sent ones, to "rescue" Earthmen, while they appoint the deceived credulous as their contacts and give them instructions, pretentively for the welfare of mankind, which in truth serves only as espionage in their own country.>>>

I do know of stories concerning "Venusions", etc, also in South America. My understanding is that the Nazi's hesitated to implement such UFOs in there war efforts becuse such technology still wasn't up to their war standerds at the time. I seem to recall further that the nazi's obtained the swastika from Tibet. Read the adventures of Admiral Byrd.

Peace in wisdom, Salome,

James the truthseeker

Norm
Posted on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have had to write a review for Spaceship From the Pleiades three times on Amazon, they seem to delete my reviews, after being on their WebSite for a few months. My review is negative and anonymous, maybe that's the reason. I'm starting to wonder if it's just negative reviews or what. Has anybody had this experience at Amazon? if they keep deleting it, I will just keep sending it.

TerraX
Posted on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi people.I've spend a lot of time looking through all the discussions.To say the least I find it interesting.After reading about James commenting on Barbara Merciniak I recalled something about a book I bought years ago.It's called Encounters In The Pleiades:An Inside Look At UFO's.It's written by Preston B. Nichols and Peter Moon.The funny thing is when I started reading this book I got a peculiar headache and a gut feeling it was all bogus.After 10 pages I just put it on the shelves and I never read it again.I don't know if someone of this discussion board has reviewed this book or if it's on the Figu's blacklist ;).Anyway,just felt like sharing that bit of info.
Regards,TerraX.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Terra X,

Don't be to quick to through away the book; "Encounters In The Pleiades:An Inside Look At UFO's". by Preston B. Nichols and Peter Moon.

This book was NOT channeled info. The first 3 previous books where about the US government involvement with possible ETs at Montauk point. The Book you mentioned could involve also more inside Government involvement with ETs, NOT civilian. The next book following that one is called "The Black Sun", which involves "the Germans & UFOs of which I mentioned to you previous here. Remember that the Plejarans said their are no "civilian" contacts happening. Ptaah and Billy talk about some of this in the 251 contact:

Ptaah: >>>Another very lamentable factor is the fact that the American military constructs and tests flying objects with extreme secrecy, although many outsiders are knowledgeable about these events and even hold proof of these activities, simply because they were able to observe, film and photograph them at any time, day or night.

Billy: And these flying objects have shapes that are unlike that of an airplane, and they possess propulsion systems and technological flight characteristics that traditional aircraft do not possess. But why are you speaking about these things now? We were not allowed to mention them before.

Ptaah: With our withdrawal the cloak of secrecy has been removed from us as well. Therefore, I am now permitted to speak about the various so-called UFO sightings that were observed in many countries throughout the world over the past four decades. Frequently they may be traced back to these terrestrial flying objects. They do not belong only to the Americans but to other countries on Earth as well. The real reason why we are allowed to speak now, after our current withdrawal, is the fact that for some time now all of these things were open secrets in certain circles. Therefore, we are not divulging anything that is considered a secret in the near future, as is the case with actual government and military secrets, in which case we have neither permission to intervene nor can we currently reveal them. At this time we are confirming certain things and events that previously could not be considered actual secrets for quite some time.

Billy: In a number of countries on Earth, flying objects are being developed that successfully resemble alien and extraterrestrial vehicles due to their strange, untraditional construction. The styles of these flying devices range from the beamship shapes your people made known all the way to the triangular forms, among many others. It is no wonder, therefore, that observers regard these flying objects as UFOs, or rather, as spaceships or simply as extraterrestrial flying craft; last, but not least, also because these craft are silent or nearly silent and possess flying characteristics that are alien and contrary to flight techniques known on Earth. Now you have a repetition of your explanations. A double stitching holds up better.

Ptaah: That is correct.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> etc.

I'm still looking for that other quote that mentions something about Governments and ETs. I can't seem to find it at the moment.....

Still looking, Salome,

James the truthseeker

mgilbo1
Posted on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess the most interesting thing that captures my attention was Mr. Meier's description of the craft and it's use in space. My father was very high in the US gov't years ago but quit due to the dishonesty it entailed. Since then, he has added to Einsteins work, written about UFO travel and capabilities, and many more possibilities concerning EM Waves and free energy. What baffled me the most about what Mr. Meier has said was how he described their crafts and there ability to travel millions of times faster than the speed of light. This is exactly what my father wrote about many years ago in complete detail from the craft itself to the working of the engine. The moment I read that in the book Light Years, I knew he was the real deal. All I can say is that I was taught they would use negative energy to propell their ships. This in turn would allow amazing speeds and even allow instant communications over great distances. Most people will have no clue what negative energy is since our physics has taken the wrong direction when it comes to the definition of energy. We are only looking at part of the picture.

My other point in posting is that I hope Mr. Meier succeeds in getting his message out. There will never be peace on earth as long as our military is the most prized entity in a gov't. With hope, one day we'll all change and learn to live with each other peacefully. Till then, you have support from some of us in this messed up country of America.
Mark

mgilbo1
Posted on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess the most interesting thing that captures my attention was Mr. Meier's description of the craft and it's use in space. My father was very high in the US gov't years ago but quit due to the dishonesty it entailed. Since then, he has added to Einsteins work, written about UFO travel and capabilities, and many more possibilities concerning EM Waves and free energy. What baffled me the most about what Mr. Meier has said was how he described their crafts and there ability to travel millions of times faster than the speed of light. This is exactly what my father wrote about many years ago in complete detail from the craft itself to the working of the engine. The moment I read that in the book Light Years, I knew he was the real deal. All I can say is that I was taught they would use negative energy to propell their ships. This in turn would allow amazing speeds and even allow instant communications over great distances. Most people will have no clue what negative energy is since our physics has taken the wrong direction when it comes to the definition of energy. We are only looking at part of the picture.

My other point in posting is that I hope Mr. Meier succeeds in getting his message out. There will never be peace on earth as long as our military is the most prized entity in a gov't. With hope, one day we'll all change and learn to live with each other peacefully. Till then, you have support from some of us in this messed up country of America.
Mark

ktk489
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

My name is Tim, and I'm new at this so please bear with me.
For most of my life I have had strange dreams, undecipherable messages in my head and a tendency to accurately predict future events.
I don't claim to be phsycic, nor can I remember any type of alien encounter.
However, hearing the current discussions about this man's case, some of this stuff has started to make sense.
For instance, I am currently constantly, reliving a sort of movie in my mind, of a long ago race of alien visitors who had to make a stop here, on earth, as a result of their own planetary demise.
I am so bothered and preocccupied with it, that, in order to get it out of my head, I am writing it down in chapters, on my personal pc.
Also, I seem to know things others don't, or can't comprehend. A large number of my friends call me, "Mr. Fix-it", because for no apparent reason to me, I always seem to solve the problem, or find the solution, or I know how and when things happened.
This has bothered me for many years now, and for the most part I have learned to live with it.
I was never an exceptional student in school, until one night in my eighth grade year, I found myself wandering down the sidewalk which bounded the local park. A policeman, seeing me knew that I was too young to be out that late (3:15am) and consequently took me home, which was only four blocks away.
Here's the odd part, he dropped me off in front of my house and said that I should never do this again and that this would be our secret. The next thing that I remember was waking up that morning in my bed.
From that day, things were never the same. I began seeing things happening hours, days even weeks before they actually occured.
I was able to understand my studies better, but my mind was almost constantly cluttered with events, dates, strange formulas, and, at the time what seemed to be useless gibberish.
As I said before, I just got used to it and went on with my life. I assumed I was just dreaming and that maybe I was one of those "sixth-sense" type of people.
I was never able to get really close to people because of this though. Sometimes I could see and hear what they really thought of me and it hurt me very deeply.
As far as predicting events and so on, I did so anonymously.
I have recently, also been given a design for a new type of power plant for auto's and homes. I began seeing this design in my dreams about 10 years ago. It never really made sense until recently though.
Does any of this make sense to you, any of you?
Am I crazy? Is it possible that "Billy" could help me make sense of all of this?
I never have the time to figure this out. I work for a living as a Draftsman and I'm trying to continue to raise my daughter who is now twelve. Her mother and I are divorced. She didn't understand either.
Please let me know.

TerraX
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tim (ktk489).I'm a newbie here myself and not a member of Figu but welcome anyway.Quite a story you wrote.I find it hard to give you advice since I don't consider myself to be an expert on the things you mention.I do hope you realise that any human being has the potential for various gifts and talents that deal with the power of the mind.
I have something of a saying on that,well just a phrase."Your mind can travel beyond the stars but your feet have to stay on the ground".
Maybe others in this forum can be more helpfull to your needs.
Regards,TerraX.

Anthea
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tim,

May I suggest that you contact Billy via the FIGU at the Semjase Silver Star Center in Switzerland directly? You will find the contact details on the official website of FIGU - figu.org

Write them a letter explaining your story as you have written it here. Sometimes it can take some time for them to respond because they are so busy, but you will receive a response nonetheless.

Regards,
Anthea

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...:)

For those who may be interested, there is a person
by the name of Franisco Carttano who reveals in his book that Jesus Christ Never Existed..and that the Bible was manipulated/changed by the Romans!
I heard the name of Divus Julius(Cesar?) being
mentioned.
It was very short..as also I did not hear it all
while I was doing other things at the same time.
The tv commentator mentioned it would be a big
debate. As I must mention that many Truths wil
Not be aloud to be translated/printed/revealed
in the country I am resident in.(Yes, in this Time
and Age!! Censor of Truth is still being withheld!
**if there is any Truth in his writtings?**)
I did not hear the title of the book.
So, it may be interesting to hear what the man has
to say?
So, he may be promoting his book and be seen on tv?
I would rather hear what he has to say before I purchase the book.(any book...like I Always do.)
But it was mentioned that there was a German edition out.

Take Care..and Be Healthy...:)

Edward....:)

Glenn McKenzie
Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, James here's a couple takes on the subject, found in contacts #251.

Billy:
I would like to ask for additional information about the following: Are you familiar with Area 51; Roswell, the 1947 incident in New Mexico; a UFO crash in Aztec, New Mexico, similar to the one in Roswell, but a year later; a third crash at the Mexican border in '49 or '50; and, in addition, do Americans in Area 51 have some extraterrestrial corpses along with one ET whom they hold captive, and who may now be alive?

Ptaah:
I have already stated several times that these
matters fall under my pledge of secrecy because they are associated with government, military and national security affairs. I am not permitted, therefore, to speak about these issues officially, but I can speak to you in confidence --under four eyes -- as you like to refer to it. Needless to say, it would indeed present a danger to you if you officially possessed such information. Let us keep things the way they are now.

--------------------------------------------------

Billy:
Yes, I know. In this regard, America especially
leads the way in hysteria and idiocy.

Ptaah:
That is correct, but MUFON alone must not be blamed for this entire hysteria; many religious sects and, in particular, the government itself must share in the blame. In fact, the latter hides a great deal of important proof about the existence of extraterrestrial life, and the appearances on Earth by these beings, in their secret and undercover files; indeed, the government prohibits by law contacts of terrestrials with extraterrestrial life forms.

Take care, :)
Glenn.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Tim, and eveyone.

I can relate to your story some what as there are still things out there that I myself have seen and can't explain, even if I wanted to beleave something that it may not be. When I was age 14(March 2 1983), I encountered a woman that appeared somewhow different then any person I'd ever seen before, even to this day. Perhaps I was imagining things at the time when I saw this woman person who for some reason looked "beyond perfect". Though, I remember asking myself at the time how all this could be possible. For years afterwords, I've seen photos of models on TV etc, but non what-so-ever, ever came to the look alike of this one person as I never saw her again. Many years later this experience haunts me to this vey day and I've wondered if even the Plejarans would be able to time travel back to find out more of who this woman really was, and to relocate her for me today so that I can finally resolve "years of inner hauntings". As much as I want to beleave her to be something beyond, such as an ET woman, etc. Even then do the inner hauntings of this one person continue. A number of years ago, I eventually tried to supress her memory from my conscious mind when I relized this is what started me on my path and quest of being a truth-seeker, then realized it being not so much the memory itself as it was the need to see her again to resolve the memory rather then her being forever lost somewhere in the ethers of time. I wish I had a poto of her to show people. Strangely enough, her name was "Monica" when she appeared to me durring a time of emotional crisis, back in 1983. Years later began a TV series called, "Touched by an angel", of which one of the main charactors just happens to be an angel named "Monica". Very strange!!!

If Tim through your dreams, and other FIGU members are able to help me out here, then please let me know.
May the Plejarans one day explain this one to me!!!
May the Baawi please lead me back to this woman in person!!!
Salome,

Jamess the truthseeker

Edward
Posted on Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All on this FIGU-board...:)

I have tried a Search on the internet on
Franisco Carttano's book which reveals that
Jesus Christ Never Existed without positive
results.
If anyone may come across his book or other items
about his book, Please let me know throw this
FIGU-board?
I would like to really know what he has to say.
He can/may Clear-up many subjects and Facts that may be related to Jmmanuel? Which can Back-up Billy's Truths!

I would like to mention, that I am from European/
Asian descent(Best of Both Worlds they say...:)..)
and it has in the past been mentioned by an elderly in the family that Jesus Christ Never Existed and that it was a made "Myth". But there was a True Prophet..but his name was not know to many. The Prophets Boeddha and Mohammed...were Real Prophets.
I remember in my church-days..I cought..so every
now and then..people mentioning a One "Immanuel"..
who knew more about the works of the prophets.
I would not be surprised...if this Immanuel was
Jmmanuel in person!?

A while back I have spoken to a person who is in
chruch priesthood, I've talked with him about about my views and we exchanged eachothers views.
When I mentioned Jmmanuel...he to told me that
there was a Imannuel that knew much..but he did not think this Immanuel as being The Prophet. As I
recall from the past...there were/are so many
Immanuels!(as there are many Johns,Pauls,Peters...
etc..these days....)
And which one was Jammanuel himself? If so?

Even my Sweet Sweet mother today has been reading
about Immanuel and even asked me if it was the
same as Jmmanuel. As I told her..the Real Jmmanuel
is the True Prophet which is mentioned in The Talmud of Jmmanuel.(she seemed to get some booklets from church going friends.) And the rest of that So-called teachings were Distorted in All Ways.(As Billy has told/revealed
us...and(maybe)..Franisco Carttano(?)..)

So, what Nokodemjon/Billy/Eduard...has been telling us all...All The Time...Is True! That Jesus Christ Never Existed. This is where I was really attracked to Billy's Works/Knowledge/Material. But still, if
Immanuel was Jmmanuel...is still an Open question
that needs to be revealed.

Maybe anyone in the german speaking countries
may come across more info on Carttano's book as
there is a german edition out.

Take Care....Be Healthy.....

Edward...:)

James the truthseeker
Posted on Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Glenn Mckenzie,

For finding that piece of info I couldn't find at the time when I was looking for it(Concerning the 251st contact).

Salome,

James the truthseeker

TerraX
Posted on Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James.Thanks for your honest story.I had a somewhat similar experience allthough I don't make an ET connection of it,that is no intended pun on your story.
Anyway,I was getting on a bus and showed the driver my ticket.I walked towards an empty seat and in the corner of my eye I saw a gorgeous woman sitting by the window and in my mind I went like "WOW,WHAT A FOX".Upon that thought she turned her head and smiled almost like she got it in spoken words.Maybe my face showed what I was thinking,I don't know.I was a little bit stunned by her reaction and thought my best reaction would be not to give her any attention anymore (maybe just to be on the safe side).
Come to think of it I suppose for a telepath it isn't very flattering to get others thoughts about physical features since they get it immediately.
I think this also is a reason why the Plejarans don't want contact with people of Earth beside Mr.Meier.It perhaps would be hard for them to deal with the excessive thoughts of the average Earth human.
Regards,TerraX.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings TerraX

Your story reminded me of yet another unusual occurrence that happend to me on Jan 17,1996. I was with a friend of mine on a cold rainy day in the middle of down-town Vancouver BC Canada, when suddenly we both saw this simple ordinary small looking blonde woman standing on the side-walk by herself in a trance like state looking across the street at the workmen working on the Vancouver Hotel. My friend asked her a question and then stood beside her also looking up in a trance as she didn't answer him. Curious, I looked up myself wondering what they were both looking at and then glanced back at the both of them quickly, only to see that this small blonde woman had suddenly disappeared without a sound. Behind us was an open park and there were no people near us at the moment as her high heal shoes would have being heard on the sidewalk that close to us. I quickly awoke my friend out of his own trans-like state as he quickly then looked around in sudden surprise.

Getting back to a previous topic concerning the Venusions, I also found a German diagram of a Haunebu 2 which fits the description and photos of the Venusian scout ship of George Adamski as seen here:

German-Venusian Haunebu 2 UFO
German-Venusian Haunebu 2 UFO

Salome,

James the truthseeker

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James, TerraX...

I too met a woman... & always thought this something special... (many stories on this)
After reading your accounts however, I'm now starting to think it's a "male thing" !!!

Perhaps Andrew was right...? :)
"The sweetest kitten has the sharpest claws !!" (or something like that)

JP

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All..on the FIGU-board...:)

I would like to rectify concerning the matters of
a one Franisco Carttano..who's real name is
Fransesco Carotta. Yes, which is a total different
name. I am not sure if the tv station miss-spelled
it or just used a Cover-name?
And the book is titled "War Jesus Cesar?".
It's only out in a german version.
The writer only Compares the most common things
that Jesus and Cesar both had. And seems to come to a conclusion hereby that Cesar may be the Jesus figure.
I haven't read the book just the webpage information that is given.
So, for anyone interested?

Take Care....Be Healthy...:)

Edward
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2002 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James...:)And..All...

Very interesting that picture of the So-called
Adamski-Bell Saucer. And the German Haunebu
sauce! Surely does precisely look like eachother!
I've seen some pictures too(drawings) somewhere
once too..with german officers standing nearby
the hoverings ships. Could have been a bookcover
and some of its contents.
And some say Adamski's saucers were the Top part
of a Hoover-vacumcleaner? And put together with
some other parts.
Yes, who is deceaving who? One may think.
Very interesting James...very perceptive...:)

Take Care...Be Healthy...:)

Edward..:)

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Edward,

I think I know which picture drawing your are refering to. Check this picture out as I found it, it's actually from a UFO-German video cover. It looks like one of "Jim Nichols" art peices and if I recal correctly, Jim Nichols was also an artist for Billy Meier and Col. Wendale Stevens. His websites are non existant at this time, when I searched them out. I'd like to contact him.

Enjoy!! :)

possible © by Jim Niclols(if this picture is his). Where-ever he is!
German UFO

Salome Salome

James the truthseeker

TerraX
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James.The picture/schematic you put up is correct (execpt the German war-marking) as been seen in the Adamski case,the Howard Menger case and was also photographed in Peru by Hugo Vega.
If you go to the links page of the figu site you'll see On Billy Meier .On that peticular site a ship very similar to the one seen in the above mentionend cases is labeled a Lyrian beamship.
If you read the stories of Adamski and especially Howard Menger I get the feeling there's a bit more to it.At this point I would like to make a seperation between those two as in the Howard Menger case the ET's or maybe Terrestials showed far more sophistecation than I would give to a Nazi or German given the small number of years between the end of WW2 and the time in which contacts occurred.The Adamski case toke place in 1952,just 7 years after the war.If a renegade group of Germans had saucer technology they had it operational very quickly not to mention a plan and a base.
The Howard Menger case came in view of the public in the late 1950's.Howard Menger mentioned that he was contacted as a 10 year old child(see any similarity?) in 1932.
I could go more into detail but if you're interested in those cases I highly recommend the book Alien Base by Timothy Good.
Regards,TerraX

Edward
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James-T-T-S....:)

Nice to hear from you...:)

Thank you for showing me the picture of the saucer
and the officers! That was The Picture!! Very Well
Done..:)

A very very good artist that Jim Nichols! And he did many paintings for Billy and Whendale Stevens. Bet they all truned out Great.

Such a pitty you can not find Jim. Maybe someone at FIGU may know? Maybe just give that a try at them?

Thank you again..James...:)

Arie de Jager
Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2002 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Figu,

I found this amazing article:

Slowing Light to A "Stop" for Fraction of A Second

TerraX
Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2002 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A short story on Howard Menger can be found on.
http://www.tje.net/para/documents/howard_menger.htm

Edward
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Arie..:)

I went to your url...and that is very very interesting.
I once watched a documentary on the television concerning the material. And indeed...wait till the technique is used in our dalily utillities...:)

Edward
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James-T-T-S...:)
Hope you are doing fine...:)

I did a Web-search om James/Jim Nichols and I found some interesting information about him. He's a very very amzing personality!
Read some articles about his life and how he came
in contact with Whendale Stevens and was Honored
to do the paintings for Billy. Very interseting
life he has had. Really Loved seeing his paintings
of the beamships and ofcourse The Beautiful Semjase **May The Light of Creation Be With Her...Always**.

May do some ordering soon...:)

Thanks you again James...for the name Jim Nichols..very important man...:)

James the truthseeker
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2002 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings TerraX,

I am quite familar with the story of Howard Menger as I have one of his earlier books. This is a story that got my attention for obvious reasons do to personal experiences of which I could never disscuse here because of the vagueness of many things that I BELIEVE as apposed to its actual reality and thought. There are still things out there that I can't fully understand even as a truthseeker.

Let me point out that 1932 was also the same year that the Germans found something in the Amazon of Brazil and their is still more reason to believe that a splinter group of these Germans may have come into contact with a group which I shall call the "Benefactor-Light-Being-ETs", along with the other Germans being in contact with Bafath, Ashtar, ect. I confess I'm still puting more pieces together here, so I don't have all the answers. Howards main German-ET UFO contact began in June 1946(following 1932) and these Germans later promoted vegetarianism like the "Rosicrucians" and Hitler himself. These existing beings and Germans suposedly had bases on the the moons of Earth, Saturn and Jupiter, as the plejarans mentioned this with the Baffath(Gizeh Boys) concerning a moon of Jupiter, etc.

Greetings Edward,

If you find any links of Jim Nichols then can you give us links? Salome,

James the truthseeker

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice hearing from you...:)

Yes, I was wondering if I should post the bookmakers I found on James/Jim Nichols. As you have just informed. Had the Feeling you may ask...:)

Here is one...I thought I marked more...but did not...I see.

http://www.karinya.com/nichols.htm

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2002 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have some more Links concerning James/Jim Nichols for you and anyone interested.

http://home.flash.net/~ufoazbkw/
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~jheeger/gunmen/art.html

Pleasant reading...:)

James the truthseeker
Posted on Thursday, May 09, 2002 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Eduard,

Thanks again for your found info of Jim Nichols, Perhaps he can add some of his own paintings to the FIGU website.

Salome,

James the truthseeker

Lars
Posted on Friday, May 10, 2002 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone

Please check this UFO/India link out at

www.algonet.se/hermesat/aindia.htm

This UFO site mentions King Ashoka of India, If I remember correctly Billy took pics of Asket's ship
over the Ashoka ashram in India.
well this link has all kinds of History relating to space crafts in India around king Ashoka!

I find this link to be highly corroborative of Billy's story and photos of Asket's ship and person.

Peace, Lars

Lars
Posted on Friday, May 10, 2002 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry!

that web.page is at

www.algonet.se/~hermesat/aindia.htm

Edward
Posted on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James-T-T-S...:)

Hope you are Fine...:)

I'm glad you liked the link to Jim Nichol's artical sites.
Yes, it would be nice if he could add some of his
Great painting works onto the FIGU-web.

Well, who knows...:)

Take Care...Be Healthy..James..:)

Edward....:)

Edward
Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm...I've moved our subject to here...ok..:)

We may have been in the wrong area...about the Over-Populations.

I have read that link you put-in. And even the second one you put in. When it was first posted.

I am very aware that in China a couple can only have 2 children. And in somes places just 1. And the government there is very strickt
with this Birth Control plan. So...their doing their very best. I have always agreed with the chinese choice of brith control..
there is No other way. Just like the Plejarans utilze the same methode.
But as I mentioned in my previuous posting...there are groeps and aid-workers at work doing this...in third world countries.

Ofcourse...I don't want to wait till it's too late either. That is why I explained what the best thing to was...in the same posting.
There has to be help from everywhere...if possible. Sure Immigration can be 'Gradually' Slowed-down...as the situations in the countries Stablize from where the migrants fleed from.
All has to be done Gradually...Norm. We can not just Shut the door...and let those people be. As I also mentioned..; if you say 'No'...
that will be a 'Yes'...for others. And the Illegal Migrats will Increase..alas. Then it is Out of Control...again. And this has been Provened also.

As I mentioned...the governments of the rich countries...must try and lend a hand..to Stabelize the countries also. So...it is just
a slow process...and we all have to be very patient...till the results show up. When there is a Balance...of Stabilization...in those countries....the You Can Shut The Door(s). We Must Stay 'Humane'...with one and other...Norm. Those people have Feelings...you know...Just like you and me.
"It can Not all happen Over-night"

Lets just hope the world leaders will take actions concerning this subject Norm. It's all up to them. We All have to do it "Together".

Take Care...be Healthy Norm...:)

Edward
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm...:)

I would like to add:

If you look at the death statistics here...there are More people Passing-Over(natural/old age...etc.)..then migrants(and others)
coming in...Yearly.
So, the migrants...will just bring the 'Population Level' back into Balance. As long as the Balance is kept...there is no problems.
Thus, "The System" can just keep functioning...
without any threat.
Even Including the New Born Children...there will Still be Balance.

So, this is just how it should manifest in each country if possible.
To keep the Population Level...Balanced.

Then...Doors can be Closed(if needed)...and then Selections can be taken for "New Commers". The Ones...in Need.

So here we can speak of a "Natural Balance" as Nature would Balance it. And the Over-Population is at it's Minimun.

Norm
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, My reply is in the Overpopulation section.

Edward
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have done much research on over population in
the past. Every country has it's Own case.
Yes, I have read what you have posted when it was in discussion.
And what Friedman said.

Centuries this has been the case...what Billy explained. Ofcourse there will Not come an end to this. As in the past. As we can Acknowledge...that the Wars that are layed down to those third world countries by their Own governments and aswel Western governments...and others.
Ofcouse...it's a Good Reminder of Billy Warning us of this disaster.
As Billy Also reminded us...that by those wars...in the making..by aswel west and east..and so on...these helpless beings are forced to flee from their environment and countries..to a more rich a prosper land...as the west or others. This is how these situations manifest.

I myself have worked with many Refugees..and immigrants that fleed their countries because of war. I know how they are...and how they feel...."Helpless and in Pain". As my family was refugees also...after the second world war. And truely...this is Not much fun to experience. I am happy we did make it.

I suggest...that the rich countries should as much as they can...aid and guide those thrid world countries to a Stable state of existence.
The harder they try and do this...the more the people will stay in their Homelands. Ofcourse...this can Not manifest Over-night.
When this is established...there will not be any more migration...in Full Movement. It will be at it's minimum...and in time not accure and repeat...itself.
But ofcaurse it's very correct that Billy and the Plejarans make us Conscious..of our Over-Populated Planet. Before it's too late.

Take Care...Be Healthy Norm....:)

Anthea Cossette
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2002 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, Norm :)

If I may interject here. Edward to quote you:
"The harder they (rich countries) try and do this...the more the people will stay in their Homelands. Ofcourse...this can Not manifest Over-night." If 1st World Powers continue to give mis-directed and false humanitarian aid to 3rd World Countries, these emerging nations will not learn to fend for themselves, rather they will constantly look to be supported by the well-to-do countries. I know what I am speaking of because of my experiences as an ex-South African Citizen - not only because of what Billy and the Plejarens have stated about these matters.

Salome,
Anthea

Mark Campbell
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2002 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wholehearteldy agree with Anthea in her statement . I think that really sums it up .I don't want to distract from this thread , but it reminded me of another aspect of this subject.

In a recent conversation with a friend, I brought up the apparent fact that companies benefit from larger populations because of supply and demand . Once these "dynamic forces" of greed and ambition are put into play , they can be devastatingly persistent as trends go .Big business coopts with government , mutual interest being the bond , and that's one of the ways a system like this stays one a one way course ......to disaster .

A viable alternative to this evades me at the moment , and the sheer numbers of people that exist today seem to require what is already in play , as a kind of feedback loop that builds on itself .I must mention here that I dislike making a statement that such a thing is "necessary".

Salome , Mark

Edward
Posted on Sunday, June 30, 2002 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea...and Mark...:)

Anthea, I understand your comments..and I Do Agree with. I Know they have to do it themselves, but
just that they get a good aid to go in the right direction...if you will. What I was refering to.
Ofcourse...you can not make it a "Handout".
That was not what I meant.
"We must All...Stand on Our Own Feet."

Mark, I surely agree with you also.
I have nothing to add to you posting.

Take Care..Be Healthy...:)

Michael
Posted on Thursday, July 11, 2002 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello- I'm new here and in fact just learned about FIGU and Billy Meier today after having another episode of a "gut" feeling that I should do some research as I do from time to time on the net reguarding ufo's and paranormal phenomena. Anway, I've a question to ask of anyone willing to listen and hope for a response. I've a deep inteset in ufo's and the paranormal because of having some psychic abilities myself and of several other factors in my life. As a child I used to see ufo's in the sky but have not seen any since. I used to be scared of them but now I know that is because some how deep inside I knew that it was all true. Also, and more to the point, I've never quite belonged anyware and have wondered for a time why I was like this then one day I was meditating and a single word came to me, "Omaria". Does this mean anything to anyone? I really have no idea what it may refer to,though I think it could be the name of a world I lived on in a past life though I could be wrong... Any ideas? Just seemed like this would be a good place to ask since I've had thoughts like this from time to time. My email address us shade_j@hotmail.com if anyone wants to know.

Norm
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2002 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just want to let the Forum members know there are a few of Wendell Stevens Pleiades books up for auction on Ebay. Do a search using the word "Pleades". Its funny I see the same guys buying up all the Pleiades books, over the years, as if they are cornering the market. If this trend continues fewer & fewer people will get a chance to find out about Billy's Contacts.

Edward
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael...:)

Yes, I had a Feeling you were a New Commer...:)
Welcome!
I am just a passerbye myself.

Well, as you do some reading here at this board you will find that there are also other people here that have had encounter experiences.
Me myself..also being an "Encounteree".(Not Contactee!)
Just be Open...and there will be people here to listen to what you have to say. There are people here that will help...if it is in their knowledge.

A good advice is; use the Search Board if you want to find subjects that may intrest you.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those who are interested in hiv/aids research development.

Take Care... Be Healthy.

-----------------------------------------

Breakthrough in aids-research

LONDON - Aids-researchers have made known yesterday of a breakthrough. They have discovered a nature common gene that blocks the disease effectively.This is made known by the scientific magazine Nature.

British-American researchteams in King's College
in London and the Pennsylvania School of Medicine
discovered a gene called CEM15, works as a break for
further developement of hiv, the virus that can cause aids.
The gene on it's turn will be blocked by a protein
by the name of Vif. By this protein, that hiv brings along, biological it will be shutdown, then CEM15 can do it's work and stop the procreation of hiv.
--------------------------------------------------
Earlier research development.

Spreading HIV

It is made known that HIV is transmitted in the most quickest manner through the bodily wast-channel. Reseachers have found that it 'Lives' on wast and an unhygiene body to makes it spread easier.
So the least way of spreading HIV is by mouth and others ways, in exception through blood-transfer, which is still 'direct'.

Youth and elderlies must be educated with this fact in order to prevent it from spreading at a high tempo. And that intercourse practises must change also. For the benefit of that person and his/her partners. Prevention being top priority.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 04:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

Concerning HIV and AIDS, I've heard from different sources that it can transferable by mosquitos and more sources now suggest that condoms are actually ineffective. Does anyone know if this is true? Perhaps the Plejarans mentioned something about this in the past.

Also, has anyone heard of the cure for "Prion disease" discovered last summer called the "Alzheimers Vaccine"?

Salome,
James the truthseeker

Norm
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Concerning HIV and AIDS, I've heard from different sources that it can transferable by mosquitos and more sources now suggest that condoms are actually ineffective."

You heard wrong, the study was about Stable Flys,that same study said Mosquitos don't spread AIDS, otherwise we would all have AIDS in Florida. Condoms work if people use them, but the problem in the 3rd World is they don't want too, If they want to be irresponsible then its on them. The biggest problem I have with AIDS is the fact that a large portion of the disease is spread by irresponsible behavior, yet they use up most the USA's research money, that could be used by bigger Killers like Heart Disease & Diabetes. Even my Spinal Cord Injury get cut so they can spend more on Aids research. Its just not fair!

Edward
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James-T-T and Norm...:)

Hope you both are doing fine...:)

Yes Norm, I do agree with you concerning the Horse Flys and the Mosquitos. But I do not agree with you concerning that the 3rd world people do not use condoms. I've see documentaries that there is indeed a Small portion that just do without it.

And it was mentioned some months back the there is a new portion of an age groep of 50-60plussers in the usa that have contracted hiv...just by knowing friend to friend...so to speak..and ads...and a portion of gays via internet ads and so forth. The seniors at that age being irresponsible, one should think they would know better.
So this is a new groep of senior victims.
So Irresponsible behavior is also still very world wide.
Even here in europe all sorts of diseases and new aids victims. Some people seem to see more in Lust...then Life. And foreget that there is hiv/aids.

I sympathize with you Norm concerning your Spinal Cord, I agree it is not fair. Just as it is the same here too with Care and Help issues. That is why I always vote for a government that does much for Care and Health for it's own people also. And even now with our new government...their putting the Knife in it again...:(

James-T-T, I have heard of "Prion disease/Alzheimers Vaccine" but have not come across any new imformation yet.

Take care...Be Healthy.

Norm
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With a one time $300 million, we could wipe out all neurological problems like Parkinson's, Spinal Cord Injury, Alzheimer's, Brain Injury etc etc. But since Aids research gets it we don't. The World has sunk Billion in AIDS since 1984, it time for us to get an even share, that's all I ask!

I have a Nurse from Haiti, she said the men won't use condoms because they are not men if they do.

Edward
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I do agree with you concerning the money, all I can say it's become a real political issue...amd a pitty we can not put a hold to it. Same here.

Well, that is not a good way of thinking...how those Haiti men think. I would say their More Men...when using them. But that Noise...I have heard here also. Men here also seem to like to take The risk...:(

Take Care...Be Healthy Norm.

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I heard a while back that the HIV virus now has several mutations which so far have been reported only in isolated areas. Some of these mutations were said to be far more easily spread than the "regular" variety of HIV.
Does anybody have more or better information on this??

Some interesting links:

http://www.rense.com/general3/hivsi.htm

http://www.thebody.org/niaid/mutation.html

Researchers in HIV-Blocking Gene Breakthrough

JP

Lars
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello people

Anyone know when the last round of questions put to Billy will be answered and available?

Edward
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2002 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi PJ...:)

PJ, I agree with you concerning the mutations.
I had done some reading on that and have seen different documentaires also. There is indeed several variations spreading and they are even becoming "Immune" for todays medicine. And there may have to be new Up-dated research to fight against the new variations. New Medicine. Which will be coming into practise as I understand it.

E. Visser
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2002 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all.What's also interesting is that there seem to be cases where people seem to be immune to the hiv virus.It is not yet scientificly proven.I am talking off prostitutes in South Africa who don't use protection and did not get infected.The odds off not getting infected are small so (hopefully) there are discoveries to be made.
I also believe that eventually humans will be resistent to the hiv virus.This will take a long time to occur naturly but species have it in them to counteract a species-threathing organism or enviroment.
Regards,TerraX.

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

Among all different ways to say the same thing...
Is a universe within our own universe = a place that’s shifted from our space and time configuration = another dimension = a parallel universe?

Regards,
Inger

Edward
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Terra-V...:)

Intereseting what you've posted.
I have seen a documantary concerning that once. And I found it very interesting. And the doctors were still wondering and trying to find out how come those women get not contract hiv.
Well, there must be something out there in afrika that makes them immune for hiv.
Maybe we will one day(some of use) become immune for hiv in a natural way. Surelijk there are animals that have it in them naturally..the immune system.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ingrid..:)

Concerning your posting...about the universe.

"Well, your Question...IS your Answer...:)"

Unless anyone has another explination.

Take Care...Be Healthy..:)

Edward
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All..:)

For those who are still interested in the asteriod crossing our path.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

------------------------------------

Asteroid may hit the earth in 2019.

LONDON - Astronomers have discovered an asteroid some weeks ago, that may hit the earth in 2019. The enormous stonelump is at this moment the most threatening object in space scientists say, as mentioned by the BBC station tuesday.
According to calculations the asteroid would hit the earth on february 1 2019 at 2002 NT7. But there is still much uncertainty about this prediction. The stonelump is estimated to be about 2 kilometres in size, enough to destroy a great part of the world. The impact would also change the weatherpattern worldwide.
Researchers in the American state of New Mexico caught first sign of the heavenlybody first on july 1. Since then astronomers around the whole world are keeping eye on it. According to NASA further research may prove that 2002 NT7 may not hit the earth.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Inger:

Time is a coordinate that we still do not understand very well, with my limited knowledge in physics, I am willing to share my thought here about parallel universe.

If time is like a ruler, and each second exists an universe that is unique than the universe in the next second or fraction of second, then there will be numerous of parallel universe but each exists in different timeline.

Each timeline is also continuous, that means unless the creature find out the means to twist the timeline using gravity field or other means, we can not change our time.

Switching to parallel universe require changing 'frequency' of the creature and spacecraft, since each parallel universe has its own unique 'frequency', even Plajaren has limited ability to pass through parallel universe, their ancestor discover the 'gate' to another parallel universe, and they are still using that gate, because it is difficult to penatrate the parallel universe, but I was informed recently that they have some technology break through, maybe with help from Asket's race, they now is able to get to our planet in minutes, it used to take about 7 hours.

Anyway, Our physics currently only applies to the speed of light, after that still we have no idea how everything works, so there is still much to learn and discover.

Take care.

Hampton Chiu

Edward
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton and Inger..:)

Sorry Inger..my priveous posting I named you Ingrid...:(
My apolgies..:)

Very well said Hamption. I am aware of what you have mentioned. That is very interesting in all details.

Interesting about the 'Gates' the Plejarans utilze. I have always called these gates "The Vains of Creation/Universe". Where if one knows where to find one or awaken one...a new world opens in space and time travel. As I had Always Known...that a divers of beamships could Time-travel. When people have laughed at me!

Yes, our earthly physics only apply to the speed of light. But one day we will reach the "Tachion(s)"(may have spelled it wrong) physics which is Millions or millions times faster then the speed of light!
And today researchers are Aware of this phenomenon...but keep silent.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Update concerning the asteroid coming our way:

NASA annonced that the asteroid 2002 NT7 may not collide with earth. But still they do not no much to verify this. It is still to soon. We still have to keep in mind the asteroid 2002 NT7 brings along a groep of 37 asteroids which belongs to a risklist.

I know from earlier researchers some years ago, that even if the asteroid 2002 NT7 or anothers does not collide with our planet it can still be dangerous and damaging if it is at some distance from our planet and that the 'asteroid-winds', that it brings along, can effect our atmosphere. Which than can do much damage and disrupt our weatherpattern etc.

But as the Plejarans have mentioned once; it may not be possible for asteroids(or others) anymore to come our way to earth and collide, I would say they speak the Truth
concerning this event.
But I can not recollect anything being mentioned concerning the 'asteroid-winds' by them, which we still may have to keep in mind.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Norm
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Edward T. Martin or his Publisher? He is the writer of the book King of Travelers: Jesus's Lost Years in India. All the publishing information, ordering info and phone number, in his book are outdated.

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

You might want to contact Mark Campbell, he might know his whereabouts.....

Scott

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanx Scott, I got the info I needed.

Norm
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2002 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio, Email me, I lost your email address. I'm done reading that book you told me about.

Scott B.
Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2002 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Is this real levitation, or something else??

http://www.time.com/time/potw/20020726/5.html

Transcendental Meditators claim they are able to do this at some point??

If I understand the principles of Meditation it is a matter of developing single pointed concentration and not reciting a mantra, which to me uses the material mind.

Salome
Scott

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2002 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

This is the famous Yogic Flying!

No, this is not a real levitation. This is just only a physical exercise.

Most people can do this through "prolonged" physical practice, meditation may not be a must for this.

I have seem their demonstration on TV. They bound into the air for just half a second and the photo
is taken at the right moment.

Regards

Savio

Savio
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2002 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all

The latest FIGU news mentioned about ""NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC" validates Billy Meier Claim"

Within which a book "Star Wisdom" by Gene Andrade is also mentioned.

Did anyone read this book? Or, how accurate is the information within?

Regards

Savio

Marc Juliano
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2002 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

You can click here to view a segment of the page in the January 2002 National Geographic that mentions Chimborazo as being the highest mountain. I think Semjase told Billy this in the 31st contact in 1975.

Gene mentions the article as "finally" proving the validity of the Meier case. But I feel more than adequate proof has been established in many instances of Billy's prophecies-before-discoveries, much earlier than this one recent find.

And I think Michael Horn relays these facts fairly well in his interviews and lectures on Billy's information. If you catch one of the radio webcasts of Michael that are listed on the Web page www.andyettheyfly.com/lecturedates.htm, you'll hear a lot of interesting corroboration--like the Mt. Chimborazo tidbit--that speaks reams for the validity of Billy's contacts. Michael will speak to David Ruben on the radio show "Strange Universe" this Sunday evening at 7pm Pacific Time. See if you can stream the show using the links provided.

Regards,
Marc

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

I read this book "Star Wisdom" a few years ago, and it DOES have some serious inaccuracies. The author, Andrade, has been linked with Randolph Winters. This book is not distributed by FIGU.

Regards,
Lonnie

Savio
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc & Lonnie

Thanks for the information and comments :)

Regards

Savio

Norm
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On Billy Meier's 31st contact with Semjase on Thursday July 17 1975:

From, Message from the Pleiades: Volume One by Wendell Stevens. P. 300

Semjase-do you know the mountains within the Andes?

Meier-only a few of them. One of the highest mountains, as far as I know is the Chimborazo in Ecuador.

Semjase-Surely, and by that you have named the highest mountain of the earth.

Norm
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know when the Scientists first discovered this?

Michael
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

The earliest information that I found regarding Mt. Chimborazo is from the June 1996 issue of Earth magazine which I located by doing an Internet search.

Michael

Edward
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and Savio...:)

Hope you are doing Fine..:)

Scott, Savio is very correct on the 'Hopping' as the the followers call that exercise. I have known some of them...and just asked them some information on it. But some Do...Believe....that they could Levitate! But ofcourse....I was not One to accept this.
It was not really clear...to me...if that was their 'En--Light--ment'..:)

Yes, there are many pictures of some of them in Mid-Flyt...and that that picture had to be taken very quick! Just like throwing a Frisbee...or a Hub-cap...in the air...to make it look like
a Real...Mid-air...manifestation.
So, there are many Fake...levitation fotos.
If they could really...Levitate...they would be...by now... "Flying all over the place"....:)

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great news...that of National Geographic!

Yes, that is Very Great NEWS...of Billy and now gets Credit....for making Mt.Chimborazo known via Semjase.
Good Recognition for Billy...:) As he has deserved it! As we all Know.

May they will show more interest for Billy...and show his documentations one day? That would be Great.

But who knows?
It may come to pass...:)

Take Care...Be Heatlthy.

PS: Also Great news...of the Contact UpDates! Even in This Month Billy had Contacts! Yes, that sure can Blow One's Mind....so to speak...:)
And not to foreget the beautiful drawings of Sfath, Ptaah and Quetzal!

Norm
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy's getting attacked on the "alt.paranet.ufo" newsgroups again over the National Geographic article. Here's an example.

"You've got the flimsiest evidence in the world here.
All the Newsgroup did was verify what lots of people have said for years. Meier was not
the first one to say this, therefore he could have picked it up anywhere.
Therefore it's ridiculous to say that the only place this info could have come
from was aliens.

Only a total IDIOT would say Meier got his info, or any info at all, fro aliens."

Michael
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Time does not permit me to engage on that forum but, if you want to let the geniuses over there know a couple of things, you might tell them:

That in Feb. of 2001 I invited an investigator at CFI West, the professional skeptics group associated with the "Amazing" Randi to duplicate ONE 35mm photo and ONE 8mm film segment of Meier's, since he was confident that the photos and films were easily duplicated hoaxes.

I was told that he would obtain the necessary cameras and knock off a couple of haoxes to prove his contention, or "expert opinion", whichever you prefer.

After having had the necessary cameras in his possession, after three months he had not managed to produce (duplicate) either of the requested film evidence. I then invited him to use computers, video, PhotoShop, digital effects, anything he could get a hold of but, if he wanted to be a sport about it, he should use one hand as Meier was forced to do.

It is more than a year-and- a-half later and, can you believe it, still nothing from the fine fellow at CFI West. Perhaps the guy on the board would like to take a crack at it and, once he knocks those off, he could duplicate the sound recording.

Finally, you might also inform him that our current lectures and presentations focus on the scientifically accurate prophetic material published by Meier anywhere from 1 - 20+ years in advance of discovery or occurrence. And the future is sure to bring more verification.

Perhaps he, like Meier, was also writing about tachyon hyper-space propulsion systems in 1975, four or five years before accredited space scientists were first presenting their papers on the subject.

Michael

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

Perhaps Billy or anyone else can comment on this report. Last year it was the monkey-man. But now this year its a UFO attacking sleeping people on the roof tops, injuring and killing them.

Link:
UFO attacks people in India

Salome,

James the truthseeker

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, I will post it.

pureharmony
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be great if someone could create a folder called "Cool Links", that way we could post all of our interesting links there.
I have found many links I would like to share with people here, but I dont want to post them for no reason, and create confusion with the moderators.
MODERATOR- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IDEA??
-pureharmony

Moderator: Hi pureharmony - Links to articles or sites are fine, as long as they relate back to the FIGU information, or current discussions pertaining to the FIGU information. In other words, posting a link to a site/article that you are personally interested in, but doesn't relate at all to the discussion topic and FIGU material, is not desirable. Some of this may even fall into the "advertising" arena since we have no way of knowing if that is the intended purpose of the link. A links topic area might be possible when we move to the new software in the future, but for now, please just post any relevant links (in moderation) within the existing topic areas. Thanks and enjoy. -> Marc

P.S. FIGU is totally cool!!!! :)

pureharmony
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok , understood. I visited the Hubble Telescope website and saw some incredibly beautiful pictures of the universe. They are breathtaking!
I am not sure if you would qualify that as something relating to the FIGU... or not?
-pureharmony
PS I know i have been keeping the moderators busy but you will get a break from me for a bit, because i will be busy with GRAMMY award entries for Nomination (music I am entering) starting today :)

mark g
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2002 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Racism still strong and alive in America. I was just at a party at my brothers house and I had a verbal confrontation with a low life on black people in America. I have to vent here because at least here there is wisdom and understanding that you don't find in the real world. Anyway's he said that he hates Ni___ers and that the only way to keep them out of your property is to hang one in the front yard. Being kind of upset at this type of thinking, especially from a friend of my brothers, I stated to him that there are just as many if not more white trash than black. After telling me that he doesn't care what I think, I told him that I hope he's not drowning one day and the only person to save you is a black person. I then walked away from the idiot with a half a brain.
I guess what Im upset about is that my brother, and everyone else who is not racist, did nothing to tell this person to leave or keep his mouth shut. Its really sad that in today's world this still goes on and in America it especially goes on in the deep south and in the north in the country territories. We have made great strides in America with racism over the last 30 years but obviously there is still a lot to do. The sad part is that this guy was only around 25 and his brother with him was only around 15. Can you welcome the newest members to the KKK? I am just dumb founded that people can think this way with their small minded ideas and fears. It saddens me to know that there are people who live about 20 minutes from me that hate people just for the color of their skin. Some of my best and most loyal friends in the world are black and to me what this guy said was an insult to me and them, and I felt like I had to stand up and say something.
Im sick of a world where people hate others for no reason. Im sick of a world where skin color is still used to judge someone. Im sick of people who don't stand up for what is right and sit idle on the side. Im sick of a world where idiots aren't scorned when they are way off base in their thinking. Im sick of a world where hatred is promoted and love sits in the back seat. Maybe Im sick of people like this guy in general.

Norm
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2002 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark g, I'm sick of this world also. Thats why I am doing everything I can to move the Mission forward.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark G.

Personal opinion for your reference....

In human world, there will always positive and negative, good and bad, using Tai-Chi concept, it would be like in the brightest moment of the daylight, the seed of darkness will start to grow, when in the darkest era of human kind, you always can see the light of hope begin to shine. (Like the jewish in Nazi concentration camp waiting to be killed, it seems that there is no hope for them, but they might not realize, the country of Israel will be on horizon..)BTW, I am not Jewish related, just use that event as example, from my logic, you also can infer that the good thing will turn bad too...

Good and evil are part of our lives, and are part of an endless cycle.

Racism is one of the bad thing, unfortunately, in the future, we will discriminate people based on their gene structure, and numerous people will be killed because of that.

I think it is good for you to reveal your feeling here on the forum, but please don't let the dislike/hatred influence you, those evil thought is not worthy of even entering your logical mind.

Your brain tissue is too precious to be used to think of those thing.

Think good, think positive, live healthy and fulfill your mission.

To your health...

Hampton Chiu

Savio
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton

I fully agree with you, very well put !

Its like Taoism Philosphy, good and evil are part of nature, they "must" coexist.

Regards

Savio

Shannon Gaul *pureharmony*
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If good and evil must co-exist, I think it would be a good idea to put "evil" in a prison built upon another planet (like mars or the moon maybe)
-pureharmony

Savio
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And we will play the good role on earth and evil role on the moon, like a vacation, must be fun :)

Shannon Gaul *pureharmony*
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think building prison spacestations elsewhere is a good idea, to rid this earth of the truly evil minded people, in all seriousness. Maybe people would rethink things then, before they acted out their violence.

*pureharmony* Shannon Gaul
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool I just found that chat room at Billy's home page, if any one ever wants to chat about FIGU and ufos we could organize a chat time.
-pureharmony

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Count me in for a chat, anyone else?

E. Visser
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here! Btw,what's the url of the chatroom?

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's one here. http://www.eduardmeier.org/

Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok I am totally ready to chat , lets set up a day and time- what times are good for anyone else who may wish to join?
Afternoons and evenings are usually good for me, I can clear some time on Friday, anyone else game?
-Shannon *pureharmony*

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can chat almost anytime. Set a time thats best for you guys. I'm on the East coast.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

There may also be a possible UFO meeting in Seatle or Tacoma Wa. sometime in Sept, where I know a few friends who go out at night and photogragh UFOs. I will be coming in from the north from Vancouver Canada. Perhaps some of you can come in from as far south as LA etc. Eventually will all have to have a Billy Meier gathering somewhere too.

Check out:
http//:www.cazekiel.org
where I personally saw a UFO! at Trout Lake Wa.

Salome,

James the truthseeker

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I say 3pm or 8pm eastern time.

JAY
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Norm,

Im game to chat with you guys anytime on Chat, I live in New York city :)

Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm and everyone, I am in the Pacific Time zone,(USA)
3 or 8 Eastern time is good, so 12pm or 5pm Pacific time, sounds good to me... I will go to the chat room at those times on Friday while I am online, so if anyone shows up, cool. I could just leave that page open for 10 minutes or so while I am surfing to see if anyone shows up, if not its okay too. I will use my username pureharmony. :)

Norm
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everyone tonights Chat is at 8pm Eastern time zone, at http://www.eduardmeier.org/ in Chat Room # 1. Please use your Figu Forum names.

Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, I will be at the chat. JamesTT- let me know (if you want) when you will be coming to Seattle or Tacoma, at least 3 of us would love to attend a ufo meeting!
You can email me later with more details, my addy is on my profile.
-pureharmony

Edward
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark..and Norm.:)

Hope you are ding Fine...:)

Yes, what should I say?
Very interesting posting you have posted.
Yes, There 'Is' Still much Discrimniation going on in our world..alas.
It too...Is A World-Wide...problem. As I look around me and in parts of Europe..it has 'Incrested'. And as a pitted...after Sept. 11..that only 'Boosted' that
Ignorance...manifestion of those beings... for some.
Cliche to say..; we will have to live with those human beings..alas.
For those there is still Much To Learn...and DisLearn.
I can understand that We All...at one time may have Discriminated... any time or another...in our lives...Consciously...or Unconsciously.
Luckely...Not All of us become Rasists.

I have also found it important to get along with all sorts of people. As I have done to my best. But, Ignorant people do pass One's path..
alas. The best One can do is just to try and Shut One'self..from them.
As I told someone this weekend; Those type of people do Not even Know One..foreigner..let alone have one as a friend...or surrounding.
And Those types only go on vacation to their Backyard...or Balcony! And No further.

I fine what Norm is doing a Great Move!
I Feel with him...and understand what he means.

Absolute Absolutum and All it's Creations being 'Love' in the Highest form...I Acknowledge that there is not really 'Evil', but in Our
Case of Vibration..'Understanding....and Misunderstand'...which leads to Lack Of Knowledge. And thereon to Acts...of Unbalancement...
alas. Which than has to be Balanced-Out, Remedy or Compansate.. the Concequences. Which becomes a good Learn and Dislearning.. Process for us.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Norm
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Chat was great last night, I'm bummed I had to leave early. We should set up one for Wednesday at 8:00 pm unless you guys have a better time or day? I can do it almost anytime, so if 8pm is no good let me know.

Edward
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2002 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James...:)

Glad you enjoyed it...:)
Yes, it was much work...but it was done some years back.
I just Edited it to shorten it.
No, do not think I will put it on a web-page. Will just keep it as it is. And keep it this way.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2002 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

Lets keep the chat room place and times at the "eduardmeier.org" homepage! Please make your announcements at "Chat Rooms, place and time.", found under the "Messages & Misc." section of the homepage.

Thanks,

James TT.

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All..:)

Here is a very good Astronomy Free download site at:
'AstroTips - Astronomy Freeware and Shareware'
http://www.stargazing.net/AstroTips/english/index.html

There are some very good Simulations of space travel around our systeem, very good star maps that work in Real-Time and much more.

These are programs I find most interesting:
1) AstronomyLab-2
2) Celestia Space Sim (Very Good Orbit
Simulation!)
3) Ecilps Sawp Win
4) Globe Calculator
5) Hallo Northern Sky
6) Moon Calculator
7) Moon Cycles
8) Moon Tool
9) Powerage Sky Simulator
10) Sky Globe
11) Solar Simulation
12) Star Calulator

Enjoy!

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Lars
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Was it you who said he knows some guy who can call down flying saucers in the name of Yahweh?

Can you tell us anymore about this guy?
What group of aliens do you think he is connected to?

Lars

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars...:)

Answer to your question is 'No'.
I know what your talking about. I can not remember either. Would not name a name if I am not sure.
Try the 'Key Search-board'..on the Left. Than you can maybe find who it was...ok...:)

Take Care...Be Healthy..Lars.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Lars,

That was me who mentioned the guy I know who can call down UFOs in the name of Yahweh. That persons name is "Prophet of YAHWEH", or Prophet YAHWEH for short. Yes he can do this and still continues to do so with many invited viewers. These same UFOs are also seen over Israel. Billy mentions that these ETs are from a group of benefactors who are descendents of ancient GODs, who still want to make themselves known.

Salome
James TT.

Claes Elmberg
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello James TT,

Interesting to hear about these benefactor ETs.
Do you know the agenda of these benefactors.
Do they wish to help us or manipulate us?

Do you have a reference to where to read more about this?

Thankyou,
Claes

James the truthseeker
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gretings Clase,

It is my understanding that some of these benefator ETs want to help us and some others want to manipulate us. My focus here is cosmic amnesty. At present I don't have any references other then the 251st contact.

Salome,
James TT.

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James, People aren't going to go there just to see the chat info. What happens when they miss your post telling them to go over there? There isn't enough traffic over there. This is were people come.

Chat tonight at 8pm eastern.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Norm,

I was going to now suggest you create a "Chat Room" area then here on this discussion forum, but I see you've already done that so,

Have fun!
James TT.

Linda Sjogren
Posted on Friday, October 11, 2002 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone!
I am going to introduce myself here, I hope its okay in the misc section, Im only doing so because it feels like everyone or most of you already know eachother fairly well :)

It began a little more than one week ago, I was abit bored and so I was searching for books I had to read, I found a book in my shelf with a name similar to "Roswell Incident". I began reading it... after awhile I had gotten fairly deep into the book (its not very thick) and it got more and more interesting. A couple of hours later I had finished the book, and it was so interesting I decided to go online and search for more within the same subject - all of you knows what I am talking about :)

I ended up on this website, (browsed through alot, and already read most of the information I came across so far)

And it totally made sense to me, everything about this "case", Id rather call it "truth" cause it... to tell the truth no words can describe how I feel, (maybe cause my english is poor)

I have spoken to Norm now for a few days online, since I havent got any books yet he have been so kind and discussed/talked to me about all this (Thanks Norm) :)

And I really hope I can "officialy" begin posting soon, and participate in all of your discussions!

Please accept my warmest greets everyone.

PS: Just so there is no confusion, my name is Linda, and I will be using my full name to post, I know there is already a Linda around :)
(Excuse my bad spelling/english, I am trying to make the best of it)

Linda Sjogren

Marc Juliano
Posted on Saturday, October 12, 2002 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Linda S.,

Welcome to the FIGU Forum.

Feel free to ask any questions you like related to the FIGU/Meier material. Hopefully, we can answer most of them for you.

As far as which sections to post in, use your best judgment. Just keep it in mind to ask yourself, "Does my posting directly pertain to the topic I'm in?" It's easy to lose track of this, which is why I mention it.

Enjoy...

Regards,
Marc Juliano

Edward
Posted on Thursday, October 17, 2002 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I have been wondering this the last couple of weeks concerning our energy use of oil and other sources...which has left us in a most Conflicting situation.

Some years back I read of an inventor that made a motor that only utilized "Water" to make it ran. Yes...."Water"...H2o!

I found this very interesting..so this inventor said he was still making some modifications to improve the motor.
For some years I did not read anything about him. Than one day he appeared in the papers...and said he was approched by western companies and from the middle-east. He thought he might have a good chance that his invention would come into realization and an everyday product.
Again, this is the last I had read concerning him and his invention.

Then again...some years have pasted...and my eyes caught a news bulletin...of a man that was found in a hotelroom. And yes..it was the body of that inventor. It seemed that he was on business and staying at that hotel. And may have found a buyer?
Pity...that this had to happen to him. Can you imagine how Clean and Cheap..we would have driven our cars...and other machines..if his Clean-motor went in to use. Just by Utilizing a small Cup of "H2o".'How cheaper can it get'.
But One can only come to conclusion..that it would be a Thorn in the Side...for those who Control the Oil and companies...etc.

Than I also think back concerning a Great Human Being as Nicola Tesla. He had great inventions..of Free-Energy machines...motors...etc. He was also Not accepted...by his opponents. Which did almost anything to Stop him. Even stealing many of his inventions. As some of us may know...his opponents...did manage to Stagnate..him..and distroy..his Life-time achievments...and Great Wonders...
which would have benifit Humanity...alas.

What a great struggle...when a solution such as Cheap and Clean energy-sources...is within our grasp.
As there Is Truth...in what these great inventors brought forth..but Rejected...alas.

Edward.

Savio
Posted on Thursday, October 17, 2002 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

I think if those inventors could open up their wonderful inventions freely to the world at the early stage, and not just waiting for a good price or patent, they could have changed the world's future.

Their evil opponents will have no chance to lay a hand on them as well.

I also heard of that someone claimed to be able to change metal into gold... same thing happened to him...

Well, history seems to repeat itself :(

Savio

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Wednesday, November 06, 2002 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

It seems to me that a lot of people here on this forum experienced dreams with some future events.

Some of these dreams may come true, and some just need to be interpreted differently.

I think some of us is influenced by impluses from unknown source(s), some of us, on the other hand, will just have dreams that will never happen.

I am willing to share my dream on the forum, hopefully there will be more interesting dreams
from other people.

Few months ago, I dreamed there is a male voice talked to me, speaking in English, 'Jerusalem will be governed by 3 political entities in 2060.' Then I asked 'It is not 2050, but 2060?', and the voice answered firmly, 'It is 2060.' In the meantime, a color map was shown to me that a city was divided into 3 parts, I remembered vividly it is in multi-color printing, because in my 'usual' dream, it is all black and white, at most one more color, like yellow or red, but that dream is in multi-color.

Happy meditation.

Hampton Chiu

Shannon
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TO ALL: I am posting this out of concern for everyone, especially women who may be targeted.
This is regarding so called "Purfume salesmen" who walk around parking lots selling perfume, only there are some con artists out using ETHER instead. They get you to smell their perfume, then the person passes out and they rob and steal from them. BEWARE OF PURFUME SELLERS!
This is a terrible thing, so TELL EVERY WOMAN you know about this so they will not become a victim of this crime.
-pureharmony

Mark Campbell
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Shannon , I will tell every woman in my life .
"This is a public service announcement"
I hope you will continue to post these alerts .

Regards , Mark

Chris Frank
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am just curious. In some of the literature we received, it mentions the seals the 7 secret sciences. The first was Time Travel and the 7th was inter-dimensional travel. Can I please ask what are the other five in between these two?

Thank you

mark g
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is an interesting article about a meteor that broke up in the earths atmosphere without explanation and how several people during the Chernobyl accident in the 80's said a UFO was visible at the time of and after the explosion. Very interesting reading even if not true.

Mark

http://www.siriusufo.org/engnews/haber.htm

Inger
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I hope you can give me some good advice. I’m about to pick out new wallpapers to our new house (it´s quite old actually :-) ) that we are moving into. Now, there are thousands of different patterns on wallpapers, but if you only take the fundamental tone into consideration which colour goes best in which room? At first we need to decorate the children’s rooms, the living room and the kitchen.

My children are in a restless period right now and one of them is a little ragamuffin, but with plenty of charm. I know that children are children and that we all go through certain periods in life, but which colours effect us in more harmonious ways?

Does anyone know anything about this subject or where I can get the information I’m looking for?

Kind regards,
Inger

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I hope you can give me some good advice. I’m about to pick out new wallpapers to our new house (it´s quite old actually :-) ) that we are moving into. Now, there are thousands of different patterns on wallpapers, but if you only take the fundamental tone into consideration which colour goes best in which room? At first we need to decorate the children’s rooms, the living room and the kitchen.

My children are in a restless period right now and one of them is a little ragamuffin, but with plenty of charm. I know that children are children and that we all go through certain periods in life, but which colours effect us in more harmonious ways?

Does anyone know anything about this subject or where I can get the information I’m looking for?

Kind regards,
Inger

Michael
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Inger,

I've heard that certain shades of green and blue can be comforting and soothing. It is said that yellow can be mentally stimulating, oranges and reds perhaps more physically stimulating than you would want.

White and off-white are often used for kitchens as well as other rooms, depending on color schemes, etc. Pinks seem to lend a feminine air, deep browns, rusts, etc. a more woodsy, masculine feeling.

For a small fee...I won't offer any more advice.

Michael

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Inger ;
I am of the opinion that the way the colors affect you will be accurate .In other words , if you would like your kids to be tranquil , pick colors that give that atmosphere by your own senses .Maybe the combined factors of their personalities will play a part . Most of all , you should involve them in the process , and ask them.
Maybe your little ragamuffin will want something that will make him too excited , but it's a start , to detect what they are inclined to want (short term likes are usually what they will give you , not thinking about the constant long term ).
actually I have no idea , can you tell?
Salome , Mark

Ilkka
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The chalkboards in our schools are dark green because of the color's soothing effect on people. From my experiences this doesn't have that much effect, because the pupils usually don't stare much at the chalkboard, but if an entire room is dark green (not sure about blue, but I have the feeling it's somewhat more stimulating) it might help a lot more.

Anyways, good luck with your offspring and your new house, Inger.

Rita Keoughan
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Inger,

Michael has explained it well.
Colour Therapy is a topic that you could look up at your public library. There were already many studies done regarding the effect of colour on the human psyche that will tell you just what you want to know.
In the end, it all boils down to what colours and patterns make your family comfortable.

You probably wouldn`t want too much red in the house if your children are already very lively as it is very stimulating.

Natural light is important to note before applying anything to the walls. A room that doesn`t get much light is best in light colours, as well as rooms which are small, as they will appear larger if decorated in a light colour. If a home is too dark, it could contribute to depression or SAD (seasonal affective disorder) in the winter months when there is not much sun. It depends on the climate where you live.

Lemon yellow stimulates intellect (for study areas, although only a bit of it is needed, a lemon yellow lamp, a wallhanging nearby with some lemon yellow in it, etc.)

Orange stimulates appetite, (for the kitchen, although a centerpiece on the table which consists of a bowl of oranges would suffice).

I hope this helps! Have fun decorating.
Salome,
Rita

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael, Mark, Rita and Ilkka,

Thank you for all your help regarding colours and decorating the rooms in our new house in the country. You really gave me some new ideas! For a start, there will be no reddish wallpapers in the house. In the children’s room there will be bluish wallpaper I think, to calm them, and in the kitchen there will be something in orange to give them more appetite. Now I just have to decide the right pattern in each room... To renovate and decorate the whole house will take time, but I know it’s going to be nice. :-)

Kind regards,
Inger

(I did something wrong posting my earlier message that led to that the moderator posted my message too. I hope he will remove the second one.)

Steve M.
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi inger,
You might want to check out colored light bulbs as well.We've been putting green light bulbs in couple of lamps in my home in rooms where we kickback. They have a nice effect.
Congratulations on the new home.
Salome,
Steve

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page