Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Second Prophet

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Second Prophet « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2002 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi:

While I am reading one of the Mr. Meier's book, it mentioned that there is a second prophet at this time together with Mr. Meier.

If my memory server me right, I think it is a quote from Arahat Athersata, the spiritual form race. It mentioned something like we are lucky to have 2 prophets at this time on earth, one is Mr. Meier, the other is still young, and will 'show up' later. I think that is a telepathic contact report in the 70's, so that means the 2nd prophet can not be younger than 28 years.

Anyone knows more information about this?

Hampton Chiu

Mark Campbell
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2002 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi hampton ;

I wondered about this myself , but if you read it carefully , you might interpret it as Billy being the younger Prophet .The previous one might be Jmmanuel or Mohammed , more recently . Good choice for a topic , Mr. Chiu ! I hope someone will clarify this one .

Mark

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2002 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark:

Thank you for your words of flowers....

When I read that section, my feeling is the second prophet is another person, since in the section said 'he is still young'(sorry, not exact quote), and if we count Immanuel and Mohammed, plus Mr. Meier, then it would be 3 prophets, not 2 said in that section. One passive member told me it could be Mr. Meier's son from his second marriage, but I think he is too young, because at that time of that report in the late 70's, no offspring from Mr. Meier's second marriage is born yet.

Then I am puzzled at the reason why there will be two prophets on this planet at the same time, could it be the 2nd prophet will come out and spread the teaching only after Mr. Meier passed away? Hopefully no offending to Mr. Meier, since every physical body form has to die sometime.

Thus my assumption is the second prophet is not ready yet, maybe he/she is still getting some impulse from Ptaah and others, since they are responsible still now for spiritual teaching on this planet.

Hampton Chiu

Norm
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2002 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought Billy was the last and final prophet, in the line of seven prophets. How could there be another one. Where did you read this info?

(In order)

1) - Henok II - (Alias, Enoch)
2) - Elja - (Alias, Elijah)
3) - Jesaja - (Alias, Isaiah)
4) - Jeremja - (Alias, Jeremiah)
5) - Jmmanuel - (Alias, Emmanuel/Immanuel) - [Book of Matthew 1:23]
6) - Muhammed - (Alias, Mohammed)
7) - Now - (Billy, The current time)

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2002 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm:

I found the second prophet info in the book of Aharat Athersata, here is the exact quote(translated)

I./ 27. Your Spirit development is very far ahead of your time, and you are considered a rare exception in the ocean of your population.
I./ 28. You have developed yourself into the plane of Prophets, and as such you will fulfill our task.
I./ 33. Let your voice resound from the mountains and destroy the error teachings of false prophets, because they drive the Spirit into damnation and hinder It in all recognition.
IV./217.Now there are only two proclaimers of truth and Prophets, who proclaim all the teachings of Spirit at the present time for the future of Earth humanity.
IV./218.One of these forms is still young and will only appear in the open in a few decades.
IV./219.But the first form has already grasped its task and causes the first waves of change in your world.
IV./220. It serves us a recipient of this message, chosen from the millions of the masses of your humanity.
IV./22l.And truly, this Prophet is the greatest one of the present time, even if he will not be the mightiest one among those still following after him.
IV./222.But he newly lays down the most important foundation stones, and his name will never pass away any more.

Hopefully this will answer your question.

Hampton Chiu

Norm
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2002 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hampton, Is that book only in German?

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2002 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm:

So far, yes, the book is only published in German.

Hampton

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm:

When you mentioned that Mr. Meier is the last and final prophet in the line of seven prophets, I think it is true, but only limit to that spirit form of Mr. Meier. He will reincarnate more than once in the future, but will not take the prophet role in the future, but other meaningfule role.

In the section IV./221 I quoted, it clearly says there will be more prophets in the future, some are even mightier than Mr. Meier, though I am not sure about definition of 'mightiest', but no doubt there will be more prophets coming.

I personally think this second prophet will emerge after The Third World War, which maybe like 10 to 40 years away, and would live in south hemisphere during the third world war.

Any more clue to locate this person?

Hampton Chiu

Norm
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hampton, Can you read German, if not, how did you get an english copy?

Edward
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton and Norm...:)

Hope you both are doing fine...:)

Hampton, I like what you have posted concerning a Second Prophet alongside of Eduard/Billy! This interests me very much.
I Do Agree with what you have posted as there being Other prophets in the making and that they will also aid earth giving Billy time to Rest when it it his time. But then ofcourse they will be 'Small' prophets...I would think? Ofcourse...there can be 'Older' Advanced Spirits than Billy. With All Respect to Our BeLoved Billy... I want to add. But Billy being The Main Focused upon.

I do agree with what others have said in their
postings...that Billy may be the Only One. At the time. As Being "THE PROPHET"!

Yes...I agree with Norm. Is there an English Translation out...that No One knows about? If there is a english translation out...I surely would Love to have one...:)
Or did you translate it your self...or did some else do this for you?
Please inform us all...if you will?
You will be doing us all a great favour...and Figu.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward...:)

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm and Edward:

I think all of us are seeking the truth, that is why we are here...., and I am willing to share with you how I obtain the information.

I regard myself exremely lucky to have a glance of the English version of Mr. Meier's biography. In which I found the paragraph with information regarding second prophet.

Since it is not offically published in English, and I do not have a hard copy or computer file, all I have is in my memory when I 'proofread' the English version for my friend who knew German and is reading a lot of FIGU books in German.

I obtain a hard copy of that book sometime in 2001, and I was instructed not to copy or distribute in any form, and I need to return the copy immediately after I finish reading it, if any typing error, I will inform him.

Immediately I notice that book mentioned more details in future event than contact note 251, and also it mentioned about the proclaimer of 2nd prophet.

At that time I was not sure whether should I come forward to discuss this second prophet topic, because I do not wish to cause any trouble for my friend. I noticed my friend will not allow me to read all the materials he obtained, but I always comply, since he own the material and maybe it is not appropriate for me to read those material yet, afterall, I am not even a passive FIGU member.
Last week I decide to ask him if it is fine for me to discuss this topic in FIGU forum, and he gave me his consent, and he e-mailed me the quote from Aharat Athersata, after that is all on the forum.

Anyway, the important thing is we are discussing the second prophet on the forum.

I think the second prophet will be spreading 'the teachings of Spirit' later, and we know that he/she will not have any contact with people from Erra, Mr. Meier will be the only one has high level contact about spiritual teaching with Pleiadians in next 747 years, so it will be safe to say that the second prophet obtain knowledge of 'the teachings of Spirit' from FIGU.

Another important topic I would like to discuss is the timeline of contact note 251. I mentioned some of my calculation in other part of forum, but I need to do it in more details and include all the source information and some major assumption.

Happy meditation....

Hampton Chiu

Norm
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hampton, I don't think its going to cause any problem if parts of the German info end up here, as long as it has already been published in German or spoken about in public.

Norm
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hampton, Maybe you should ask Billy about this in the next round of questions.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Monday, August 12, 2002 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm:

I do not plan to ask Mr. Meier about the second prophet, I plan to devote more time in decode the contact note 251 timeline. The following two questions will be the keys to show a lot of events' future timeline.

My next two questions to Mr. Meier are:

1. will 'Unified Church' happened during 2750 to 2850 A.D.? To be exact, my calculation shows 2790 or 2791 A.D..

2. will the Mars colony be destroyed more than once by earth human in the next 1000 year?

Regards,

Hampton

Norm
Posted on Monday, August 12, 2002 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a list of questions myself, infact I have to post a follow up to my last question which really needs to be cleared up by Billy.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

Sense when did Billy have a second marriage???

I actually remember reading about a "2nd prophet" from the "Wendelle Stevens translations", although at the time this person was not refered as a prophet. I think it was in book 2. This person is to carry on the spiritual teachings for long after Billy finishes his lifetime on Earth. It was mentioned that this person was just a young kid at the time back in the 70s. Who's to say who this person really is. I would assume it is someone who is already aware of Billy's teachings and still learning. In fact it could be anyone of you on this forum!, and who is close to my own age. Scary Thoughts for more thought tripping! EH!

Such a heavy burden he will have to carry as there are advantages to not being a PROPHET!

Panic!

My God(Creation) who could it be..
-Such a person possibly like me..
Or perhaps another such as he..
-In time perhaps we shall all see..

Being funny, LOL!

James the truthseeker

Edward
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton and All...:)

Hope you are All doing fine?

Hampton, Thank you for your explanation. You're clearified many thinks concerning the
Second-Prophet and the translations. As long as it
is Fine with Billy and Figu for you to post from the Aharat Athersata and the translations, I guess there would not be any problems?
But I still find it very interesting. So please share more if possible?
You questions to Billy seem fine with me also.
Thanks you for sharing Hampton...:)

Take Care..Be Healthy.

Edward
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James-T-T..:)

Hope you are doing fine...:)

Yes, very interesting what you have mentioned....:)
I guess we must now just wait in patience.
Who knows whom it will be?
That would be a very very nice Surprise for all of us when the time comes when He/She...is Known.

I Truly Like your words of Wisdom that you wrote at the ending of your posting....:)

Yes,...Who could it be?

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2002 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chiuwang and everyone,

Concerning the so called "second prophet" referred to in Arahat Athersata;

The person/spirit that was foretold as this prophet did not work out. Most of this is confidential, but this individual simply could not handle this responsibility. There is a tremendous amout of pressure on those who are fully committed to the mission in this way. The most important thing we can do is to take care of ourselves FIRST in order to be in a position to carry out the mission successfully.

Because this prophecy was not fulfilled, Arahat Athersata will have to be rewritten. This is another example of how prophecies are not fixed. Things can change and they may or may not come true.

Personally as far as who will be a "second prophet" or take over for Billy when he passes is of no real importance to me. I really don't care one way or the other. The mission will continue as it has for years into the future. In fact, Billy may outlive most of us. It is very possible that Billy could live another 35-50 years. Things will be different then, and we may have many new FIGU members at that time who will be instrumental in carrying on the work that Blly and the FIGU has started.

Regards,
Lonnie

James the truthseeker
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2002 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Lonnie and others,

It is of my personal opinion that what the world needs is not so much A second prophet, but rather second prophets. If something where to happen to Billy, then it would be our soul reponsibility to carry on Billy's mission until his reincarnation back into the physical. As we live in a "competitively dysfunctional" way of thinking, there comes a point where money, competition and proving ourselves becomes non-important in an evolution for human survival. There will be no other choice but to see that Billy's wisdom is to carry on through to future generations to come so that every soul has the option of recognizing the truth when they see it. Spiritual evolution will be recognized as not being a competition. When Billy returns, his new mission will hopefully be a lot easier for him. This way no one person will have to carry on a heavy burden like Billy did.

Peace,
James TT.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Morton:

I sure hope Mr. Meier can live another 30 to 50 years and reach age 96 to 116, but from statistical point of view, he might have less than 1% chance, but it is possible.

Maybe you know more information than me, since you are a passive member, maybe Mr. Meier informed you the info, then it is credible.

I was thinking that the reason the second prophet is needed is because the Third World War.

The WWIII will at least disable FIGU Semjase Silver Star Center the ability to spread the spiritual teaching, since there will not be internet, TV or satelites available to spread the teaching, and all north hemisphere will be in chaos, more than a decade of starvation and radiation will kill millions if not billions of people, it would at least take 20 to 30 years to recover the civilization and technology we lost during the WWIII.

The second prophet, logically, should emerge from south hemisphere, where the last Pope will escape to and cause the collapse of Catholic church.

If that happen, millions of Catholic will seek new religous belief, and it would be the responsibility of the second prophet to carry on and spread the spiritual teaching of Mr. Meier in South America.

But if we can avert the WWIII, then there will be no need for second prophet to do his/her duty, since FIGU can effectively spread the teaching if WWIII will not happen.

I really hope your 'confidential' information is correct.

Peace.

Hampto Chiu

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chuiwang,

We all can be assured that our beloved Billy WILL live a very long life. Some of us will see that Billy will live to be well over 100 years.

There are many factors for such longevity (meditations, diet, environment) but mostly logical thinking. Even though our spirit has planned in advance how long we will live, this can be greatly extended by logical thinking and living in harmony with the Creational and Natural Laws and Directives.

It has been foretold that WWIII will begin in the year 2010 and last until 2040 with 2/3 of the world's population killed off. Whether or not the Center in Switzerland will be disabled is speculative. And, it is speculation concerning the death, destruction and recovery. During the war, new technologies and discoveries will emerge to help the surviving world. Switzerland, of course, has always been neutral to war and should remain a peace loving country.

If the Pope causes the collapse of the Catholic Church in South America and the people seek a new religious belief, they will not find it in the non-religious FIGU spiritual teachings. Unfortunately, religion may remain here for a long time.

Billy may possibly still be alive at or near the end of the war and functioning as the Prophet of the New Age. If there will be a need for a second prophet, we will have to wait for Arahat Athersata to be re-written, and for developments to unfold.

Salome,

Lonnie

Marc Juliano
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

The year 2010 must be speculative since not even the Plejarans know when such a war would break out, if it ever comes to that. My understanding is Billy would never divulge the exact year to anyone anyway. I'm curious as to your source of the "foretelling."

As far it lasting until 2040, I assume you mean the effects of the war (again, should it even break out). The Henoch Prophecies, the Prophetien by Billy and Contact 251 speak of "888 days" or even 3.9 years as potential term of this war with 11 additional years of poverty and diseases.

This is, of course, all based on existing written information.

Regards,
Marc

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc,

A reliable source. However, I didn't say that this date was fixed. It could come sooner and last longer or begin later and end sooner. I think it is a fair approximation based on current trends and what has been written. There is no need to speculate, it is going to come sooner or later. Now, I thought we were discussing the second prophet. Btw, what are you doing up this time of night?

Regards,
Lonnie

Lars
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lonnie,

You mentioned that the second prophet spoken of in Arahat Athersata did not work out or could not handle his mission...

Could you please elaborate on this a little, and provide some quotation from the Arahat book on this second prophet???

Why did this prophet fail and when did he fail?

Salome, lars

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie ;

Once again the mysterious and knowledgeable Morton speaks ..........irresponsibly .

You should know that this date that you've given SHOULDN'T be given , or Billy would have given it himself . So tell us here for our benefit on the forum , what makes you the one to divulge this type of information ?
I assume that your so called reliable source is the same source that had Billy as Mozart in a former life , which was definitely not the case , and that discussion can be found by performing a search on the forum .Your sources have been typically UNRELIABLE , and I post this for the benefit of all reading your outlandish claims .

If we are so lucky as to know when WWW3 will start , we should also be so lucky to know who this mysterious 'leak' is . Come on , Lonnie , back it up .Possibly someone with a name similar to yours ? Or perhaps someone with a name of a 'season'. Your information conflicts with Billy's .

I'm calling you on to the floor .

AS IF , Mark

Edward
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton, James, Lonnie, Marc, Mark and All...:)

I Surely Agree with what Marc and Mark has said. Billy would Never...name the Time, Date and Year. As that is why His Prophecies mentioned
are 'Srambled'...if you will. And with No Given TimeLines.
Even as Jmmanuel Mentions many times. Eventhough his way of Thinking may be back 2000 years ago...but the Laws of Nature and Creation...
and it's Planing Cosmic/Creational Events...Would Never change. Even Great Man-Made Events...may in Some cases...adapt itself to this realization.

Second Prophet:

I was wondering about the German Gentleman that was contacted by Kohun and Athar as he did have a Chance of a Liftime...so to speaking.

But it still remains a mystery to me also. As I would say that if our Beloved Billy would Rest..there would be Small Prophets that
would be doing the Teachings of the Spirit...but only in not a greater manner/manifestation as The Great True Prophet-Lineage...know to us.

Take Care...Be Healthy...All.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

Should WW3 actully happen, I'm sure that Billy will have the option of leaving Earth with the Plejarans to go back to their homeworlds. If we're "really lucky", then perhaps FIGU members can go back with him to become 2nd prophets upon their eventual return to Earth. These second prophets will then have the option of making the spiritual teachings made known to the remaining human population. With new found wisdom, the Earth will be made anew.

Perhaps!

James TT.

Marc Juliano
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

I realize you didn't state it as a fixed date. But as seen many times in this forum, another point is stated as if it's a fact and written down by Billy somewhere. Either use words like "Someone I spoke with believes that..." or else provide a solid reference. It's all in the way you state it that counts here.

Btw, I've always been a nocturnal creature, but more so since having a child.

Regards,
Marc

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello friends,

I am not a prophet or Billy's representitive on Earth, or any other false assumption. I am merely an average human with certain opinions and views seeking the truth like everyone else. Nobody is obliged to take my words seriously or to accept them as true, not even what Billy or the FIGU explains or conveys.

Concerning these dates for WWIII, I thought almost everyone already knew about this, and I certainly did NOT suggest or intend to suggest that this is what Billy said. These are my words which are just as much an object for scrutiny as anyone elses. I stand by my opinions and statements until proven false. Please forgive me if I am playing the evil king of reality. It is time for ALL of us to take stock of OURSELVES.

Lars, I cannot comment any further about the second prophet, we will just have to wait and see later. This is not really anything to worry about.

Campbell, I will not respond to any ego inspired statements of a judgemental nature, nor will I swing at pitches in the dirt. CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE, then, maybe you will MAKE some friends for yourself! You remind me of Bush trying to lead the world to the ground. IS IT SOUP YET?

It's sad, what has happened to the quality and integrity of this forum since our original moderator left. However, I too must take my share of blame and responsibility.

Michael
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie,

I have questions about some of your statements from the above posts, like this one that appears to be an assumption stated as fact:

"Because this prophecy was not fulfilled, Arahat Athersata will have to be rewritten."

Here you seem to state that you are privvy to private information:

"The person/spirit that was foretold as this prophet did not work out. Most of this is confidential, but this individual simply could not handle this responsibility."

Some slightly contradictory speculation:

"It is very possible that Billy could live another 35-50 years."

"We all can be assured that our beloved Billy WILL live a very long life. Some of us will see that Billy will live to be well over 100 years."

Here you don't cite the source while implying Billy simply because we are dealing with his and the Plejaran's prophecies:

"It has been foretold that WWIII will begin in the year 2010 and last until 2040 with 2/3 of the world's population killed off."

And, when challenged, you only state:

"A reliable source." (What's the big secret here?)

This is simply confusing:

"Nobody is obliged to take my words seriously or to accept them as true, not even what Billy or the FIGU explains or conveys."

Are you implying that everyone actually knows who your "reliable source" is?:

"Concerning these dates for WWIII, I thought almost everyone already knew about this, and I certainly did NOT suggest or intend to suggest that this is what Billy said."

So are you really saying that these are your predictions, that you are the "reliable source"?:

"These are my words which are just as much an object for scrutiny as anyone elses."

Given all the confusion of your above statements, is it really fair to (in effect) blame the current moderator, and other contributors, for the problems you perceive with the Forum?:

"It's sad, what has happened to the quality and integrity of this forum since our original moderator left."

This seems to follow on the heels of some other erroneous assumptions, perhaps from another "relaible source", that you made about the situation in America. Is there just a wee little chance that you are responsible for more than your fair share of the confusion and problems?

Michael

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I will accept responsibility for any mistakes I have made in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Please re-read my posts carefully or e-mail me privately if you wish.

Regards,
Lonnie

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie ;

Yes Lonnie , it is soup now . Nice pitch in the dirt , by the way . The dialogue may be fascinating but the answer is still missing .

Who is your reliable source ?

I guess my post before was a little caustic - I didn't mean to injure your feelings . Instead of escalating it further , let me just remind you that I consider you a commerade and friend . I guess I would not have been so honest with you had I not known you. I hope an apology will make everything .........mysterious again .

Anyway , I accept , thank you .

working for swirrled peas , Mark

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all,

Since this thread is a runaway train, I'll be closing it temporarily and removing items irrelevant to the topic. My instruction to Lonnie to either reword the presentation of, or provide references for, items that are conveyed or implied as fact, of course, applies to EVERYONE in the forum, not just Lonnie. That's my job as a moderator here, although everyone is free to respectfully question the reliability or source of a posting.

If anybody wants to publically criticize someone's statements to the minutiae I've seen here or even question the integrity or truthfulness of another person, you will have to do it off the forum and privately! (Hint: e-mail) This forum will not be used as an attack platform, calling people on the carpet (or floor), flame-and-make-up sessions, etc. Take it elsewhere!

Marc

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page