Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Misc. Discussions on FIGU » Archive for 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2002 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fascinating discussion... !!!
(Makes me think !!) :)

Somewhere in the contact notes I seem to remember it stated that a purely "spiritual conception", although possible, could/would likely bring about problems with the physical...??

It strikes me that the Plejarens could have used their "transporter" technology to impregnate an earth woman if they wanted? Other possible methods also...???
Technical possibilities only... I'm bring up here.

I'm not sure if it was ever mentioned the exact method used to impregnate Mary... although the "end result" was that somehow, Jmmanuel's "physical being" was not purely Earth human, which "was necessary" in that time period.

Makes me wonder about his children...!?!?
I wonder if the Plejarens somehow took this into account...???
Most likely... somehow. I doubt if they would have wished to further "modified" Human genetics with Plejaren DNA... but then, who knows ??
I suspect that it is also possible that the sperm (or whatever) used to impregnate Mary may have originated in one of their laboratories... carefully "controlled" for what it "contained".

It's also possible that somewhere in the German contact notes (not translated to English) there could be something further mentioned on this.

Also, there may be something further said about this in the FIGU forum archives???

Lots of possibilities all the way around... eh?

Any further info/clues will be most welcome !!!

Regards,
JP

Edward
Posted on Sunday, July 14, 2002 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi PJ...:)

Hope you are doing fine...:)

Yes, this is a very good discussion subject.

Very impressive concept you have there.
I do remember reading that Jmmanuel's Body had also had to be 'Strong' enough to Hold the spirit of Nokodemjon. As I assume, that Maria Also had to have a Strong Body to Hold the spirit of Jmmmanuel and his body. To hold his Spirit and Body Vibrations.

I would think that as Jmmanuel was older and multiplied..his 'Seed' would procreate in a natural way. As the spirits of his childeren....were spirits that may have belonged to this earth? If not they could have been ancient spirits..that were in the same vibration? And it may be that the spirits with that vibration incarnated to some length of time? And that Jmmanuel's wife also may be special in body and spirit to hold his childeren?

So It brings me to think...the Same situation....with Billy!
As being the Highly Evolved Spirit with a High Vibration...
As his body may be Very Special also....to some degree. To hold the spirit of Nokodemjon.
I further do not know much about Billy's parents...if they are just earth spirits or ancient. I would think if they were earthly spirits...something very special had taken place with the body of Billy as we know him.
Inorded...for the spirit of Nokodemjon enter. And ofcourse of his mother also.

As far as I know...I have not come across material explaining that Billy may have been conceived in the same manner as Jmmanuel.
(As how I discribed in previous posting)
And the question arises also...of his Own childeren being born.

In "AYTF" when Billy broke his rib...this line has wondered me abit:
Billy:"So, thanks a lot, sweetheart. You're really much more than just only a very sweet sister."
Semjase was helping him to regenerate his rib. It's to me...asif he was really talking to her asif she being his Real sister!?

Take Care Be Healthy...PJ.

Edward...:)

E. Visser
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all.
Would it be possible to list here on the board, prophesies made Mr Meier and/or the Plejarans for the coming year?
Thanks,
TerraX.

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello E. Visser,

If you study the prophecies listed in contact 251, they are not in any specific order or listed by dates or times. I think this was done for a reason, so that humans could not affect events if the forthcoming events were known.

This is just my opinion, maybe someone else has ideas about this also.

Salome
Scott B.

Lars
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I found while reading the contact conversations of Billy's later contacts with Semajse during 1977 that almost everytime at the end of each contact with her he spoke this word to her, "Tchys"

for example from the 70th contact:

Billy: "Don't fear. I already know how to help myself, Tchys, girl, Tchys....."

I did a little research to see if I could find a
corresponding relation of this word "Tchys."
I found the ancient Egyptians used a term of expression pronounced, "Tches or Tyches" and it means "to tie the knot" or let it be tied" it had magical creative meaning and also meant let it be so." it was like a decree to create something.

I wonder if Semjase spoke this word to Billy and then Billy just started using it?

I found it so interesting that "Tychys is similar to the Egyptian "Tches or Tyches." given the fact that Ptaah said he had an ancestor in Egypt, the Jshwjsh Ptah who helped expedite earth human evolution during that period.

Lars

Edward
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2002 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Terra-V...:)

Hope you are doing Fine..:)

Scott is correct.
A Prophecy...must Stay a Prophecy until it Happens.
And if One would know the day/dates...One can make it
Become a 'Self-Propheseising' event. And Not Natural...but Man living-Up-to-it.
So, what must happen...must happen.(to some extent)

Take Care...Be Healthy.

E. Visser
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2002 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward.
A prophecy,just like time travel will pose dilemma's.I understand what you mean by self-fullfilling prophecy.The one thing you're trying to prevent will infact be your creation.
For arguments sake let's make a scenario and see what some of the problems would be.
A prophecy is made that would involve the murder of innocent people.So basicly you have forward knowledge of a criminal offense.You let the prophecy fullfill itself without interfering.
According to our justice systems you would technicly be guilty since you withheld knowledge of a criminal offense and didn't notify the police or other authorities.
Second example.A prophecy is made about an accident that will fall on your child.If you do nothing the accident will definately happen.In this scenario you're only left with the option to act on it.
Edward,the best I can come up with about prophecies is that we live in the 'here and now'.
To do nothing would perhaps be natural to the prophecy and timeline but as beings in control of our own destiny I think we should act on it with caution and intelligence.
Regards,
TerraX.

Edward
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 02:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Terra-V...:)

Hope you are doing Fine...:)

Yes, I fully Understand what you mean.

What I would like to make clear is that One Can/May 'Postpone' an event for a length of Time. So, if/when aan event has to take place..it will be That Time to Manifest.
Just as Jmmanuel(and Plejarans) has mentioned also; with Great Events That Have To Take Place..because it is an 'Cosmic/Creational Event(s)'.
And even such an event(s) can/may be Postponed. So such Plans are 'Programmed' in Advance...by these Higher Powers.
So there are Limties into 'Intervention(s)'...if you will.
Which I have Also Acknowledged myself also.

Just as Jmmanuel also mentioned with that Great Events manifesting into the Future is Only Known To Creation...not even He(Jmmanuel) and God(Jschwjsch).

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc....:)

Sorry I am abit late seeing Billy's has answered
the questions from the previous rond.

I wanted to post the below. Thought I'd do it this way.(seeing that nothing can be posted)
-------------------------------------------------
Many Greetings Nokodemjon/Billy/Eduard.....:)

I would like to thank you for answering my question concerning "Reincarnation of Pure Spirit Forms".

Thank you for your example of explination with the coloured water... gradually becoming Clear.
That makes it very Clear to me...:)

At the moment I do not have a Question in mind...mayby soon.
I just wanted to thank...:)

Many Many Thanks Billy...:)

Take Very Very Good Care...and Be Very Very Healthy..:)

Norm
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, Billy doesn't come to the forum, he will never see this post. Remember there is limited space on this forum so please don't post stuff like that.

Edward
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm...:)

Norm..I know what you mean...and am Conscious of that.
I thought I'd post it to Marc...so he will know.

Now...Norm..Talking about Space...this sure does not take that much space......:)

Take Care...Be Healthy.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2002 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Edward,

Now that we know your comments to Billy on the forum, why not now fax it directly to him at the center in Switezerland? I hope do the same with my own good compliments and personal question. Marc had some good ideas that I hope will help me out along with everyone else.

Salome,

James TT.

Edward
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2002 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James-T-T..:-)

Nice to hear from you.

Yes, I think I will do what you have mentioned...as Marc Optioned.
I e-mailed you just now to find out if you received my e-mail with attachment.
Would like to know. Please e-mail back if you
can?

Take Care...Be Healthy...James.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2002 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greedtings Edward,

Yes I did receive it. My comments; for all the work you put into that, I think you should have it as a web page. I've just being busy with summer lately to comment any further. I have it saved on to disc.

Salome
James TT.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward:

Thank you for your attachment in the e-mail, I have saved it in my computer and went through several pages already.

This forum is not the appropriate place to discuss your interesting contact, I will e-mail you the questions I have.

Thanks again.

Hampton Chiu

Edward
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton...:)

I very glad you have enjoyed it..:)
Feel free to e-mail any time you like. I see you can understand the situation.
But we All must Remember...To Focus on Billy.
I am Just a Student...as all of us here.

Take Care... Be Healthy.

Edward
Posted on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...:)

Did anyone see the News-footages 'yet' concerning one of the Astronauts that Hit a journalist because the journalist was asking the astronaut
why he is not coming out with the Truth...that they Did Not Land on the Moon as they made the whole world believe that?

For the Ones that did not see it:
(I must say..I missed most of it..and it was not rerunned on the news)

Well you could see that the journalist(I take it) was asking him why he and the others and the government were lying about the so-called first landing on the moon.
You could see that the astronaut was getting very annoied..and after awhile the astronaut Hit the journalist very Hard right in the face!
(you could hear the Impack!)
Then you could hear some saying: 'Did you get that' and then someone broke-up the fight.
I did not hear which astronaut it was that did it.
The whole Scene was all in the outdoors in front of a building entrance.

I thought maybe it was already aired in the usa?
It was aired here yesterdag morning.

Anyone???

Take care...Be Healthy.

Norm
Posted on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was astronaut Buzz Aldrin.

Edward
Posted on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm....:)

Thank you. I guess you did see it.

Wonder if it's going to Unfold to anything?
Would be nice to let us All Know the Truth.

But I guess they still have to keep Silent for
all times?

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Claes Elmberg
Posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does "der Gesetz von System and Ordnung" mean Laws of Creation or Laws of nature or something else. Can anyone give me the proper translation.
thankyou very much

I am translating parts of the Book "Introduction into Meditation" for my own understanding.

Greetings,

//Claes

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Claes

One online translation gives this:

"The law of system and order"

Regards

Savio

Scott B.
Posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Claes,

A number of years ago, I also had parts of the Introduction to Meditation translated.

At the time I was corresponding with one of the core group members, and she asked me why was I only translating parts of it.

The book is very good, but there is much to it, and it takes many years to master the Meditation as it is taught in this book.

From my understanding, it is better to learn the beginning concentration exercises in the book entitled "The Psyche". These exercises involve staring at the rim of a candle for periods of time until a person can do this for up to 15 minutes if I remember. There is also a few other exercises designed to familiarize a person with the idea of concentrating on one thing, which in essence, quiets the mind down. There is much more to this, but this hopefully gives you a little idea about some of the practices one can learn.

Good luck,

Salome
Scott Baxter

James the truthseeker
Posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Scott,

You've now really got my interests. Again these meditations from Billy sound very much like what the Dzogchen Tibetans teach. I'm very much interested in getting all the info I can about Billy's meditation and then doing a full comparison here of the practices.

What you have here sounds like the same concentration practices which also helps some people to learn how to visualize which has actually been a natuaral ability for me all my life. At one time, I though everyone could visualize and was quite suprized to find out that many people can't do this. I'd like to know why some people can do this while others can't? Actually its still a mystery to me as it's hard to imagine not being able to visualize because that is how I always think. Perhaps it's genetic or perhaps Billy knows why.

To everyone, please let me know if you have any information about this.

JUST FOR FUN: If you can visualize, hold an image of a candle flame light in your mind for awhile and see what happens. Relax and be well rested when you do this.

Peace,
James the truthseeker

James the truthseeker
Posted on Thursday, October 17, 2002 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction for previous post:

At one time, I thought everyone could visualize and was quite surprised to find out that many people can't do this.

Edward
Posted on Sunday, October 20, 2002 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

It has gotten very interesting for me...what you have posted!

In the past when I did do much meditation..I would sit in a Lotus position..my behind...on a pillow..keeping my thighs..
as much as possible..at the same level as my knees.
I mainly started out with 'Breathing-technique'. It was a In-hale...Ex-hale...technique. First slowly..removing...what is in my lungs...and clear it.
So, when I started to do the breathing-technique..to relax
myself..and was at a state of relaxation...I would Visualzie...a small white Light or dot...if you will. Going further in my breathing-technique...I would feel all the stress..and what goes with it all 'Flow-Away'... out of my body. And at the same time...the Light seem to get bigger...or coming towards me. And at times I was at a state...asif..I was Leaving my body...which it was not. At this moment..I Knew..It had something to do with...
Consciousness-Shifting(Movement).
At this point I would just let my self go. But still concentrating on the Light.
If I wanted to stop meditation...I would slowly decrease..
the breathing-technique..build it off..gradually...to a normal breathing-technique..open my eyes slowly...and slowly ajust...to my surrounding.

I must say...This technique...did help me very much in Remembering my Visions/Dreams...and Telepathic-images...More Clearly. So, if you are refering to this type of Visualization(s)..I did indeed experience this.

Edward.

Claes Elmberg
Posted on Sunday, October 20, 2002 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Desiderata in swedish?
Hello,

Does anybody have a swedish version of Desiderata that I can send to my swedish friends

thankyou,
Claes

Shannon
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I cannot access the figu books website- is anyone else having this problem? I emailed figu about it already last week, but I still cannot access the site.

Norm
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shannon, Its not working for me either, you should email Mike Whelan at the http://www.billymeier.com/ site, they should be able to take your order or fix the problem. I do know there is some re-organization going on with all the Figu websites. I heard Figu Books may be moved to the Figu main site, in the near future.

Shannon
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the info, Norm! I am not sure what I want to order yet, but I feel ready to order something or another. I have been so so so very busy lately with music, and things I havent been able to check the forum barely or make the chat times. Hope "the force is with you" :) and all! Hello everyone else too!
Salome,
Shannon
*pureharmony*

Norm
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shannon, You might want to try "King of Travelers" or "In Search of Truth & Freedom", they are very good Meier related books.

Shameless plug here, If anyone needs a copy of these two books, I sell them. The print run is almost gone on King of Travelers. There may not be a second printing due too costs. I only have one copy left of In Search of Truth & Freedom.

Scott Whitney
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon & All,

The FIGU Books site has been shut down because FIGU Society USA will soon be handling the task of distributing the English booklets. Please stay tuned for a new section of the figu.org site to include the literature sales.

Scott

Michael
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Thought this would be a starting point to request the following. Does anybody still have the early English language transcripts of the Contact Notes?

Thanks,

Michael

pureharmony
Posted on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael: I have the Message from the Pleiades 3 contact notes of Billy Eduard Meier hardcover book.

-Shannon

Michael
Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shannon,

Thanks, I have 1&2 and some other folks have all three. However, what I was looking for was the 1800 pages in Xerox form and Scott let me know that he has them.

Michael

patm
Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FYI

Wendelle Stevens actually publish 4 "Messages from the Pleiades" books
Messages 1 -
Contacts 1(28-Jan-1975)through 35(15-Sep-1975)
Messages 2 -
Contacts 36(20-Oct-1975) through 55(14-Jun-1976)
Messages 3 -
Contacts 55(19-Jun-1976) through 76(23-May-1977
Messages 4 -
Contacts 76(23-May-1977) through 106(10-Apr-1978)

Not sure why there is a 4 day difference on Contact 55 from Messages 2 to Messages 3...

-patm

Scott Whitney
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

I think you must be referring to Scott B. in your post above about contact notes?

Scott W.

Scott B.
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Yes, your correct, this can be so confusing Ha...

Scott B.

matthurley
Posted on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In addition to Wendelle's 4 books there are other contact notes floating around. One, for example, is a transcript of Meier's trip back in time to meet Jmmanuel with Asket...

Matt

James the truthseeker
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

Does anyone here have a copy of the transcript of Meier's trip back in time with Asket to meet Jmmanuel? Better yet, does this include the conversation betweem Meier and Jmmanuel, and what did they say to each other or talk about?

James

blerim
Posted on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi ,james the truthseeker
billys trip back in time with asket to meet jmmanuel, it exist in block one in german language,and they conversation does not go so far as few words. and that is all, you can find in billys books.
blerim

P.S. do you know anything about the people of malona where did emigrate too , which part of earth, did the land in ancient greek, .....

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, December 25, 2002 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, Have you tried locating the 16 Audio Tapes Set from Randy Winters there's a heck of a lot of info on those tapes.

my picture

matt hurley
Posted on Wednesday, December 25, 2002 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I always thought these tapes were simply a narration of what was contained in Randy's book "The Pleiadian Mission"??

Matt

Michael
Posted on Wednesday, December 25, 2002 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

The problem with Randy's tapes is that he embellished the information at times, inserting his own version of things and not sticking to the facts of the case. The material that I am interested in, the scientific and world event-related prophecies, is in the original Contact Notes and survives the otherwise bad translations.

Thanks,

Michael

Scott B.
Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2002 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Billy's (Eduard's) trip back to visit Jmmanuel was translated into roughly 25 pages. These pages along with the rest were the basis for Wendelle Steven's books.

The conversation was in regards to Jmmanuel's upcoming ordeal (his crucifixion) and also Eduard and Jmmanuel were discussing among other things, the level of their spiritual development.

These notes do contain certain items which have been left out of Wendelle's books, but for the most part his books are fairly consistent with the notes, that I can tell.

Salome
Scott

matt hurley
Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2002 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

My copy of the trip is 16 pages of A4, it is NOT in any of the 4 vols I have of Message from the Pleiadies.

Perhaps he (Wendelle) deemed it too controversial for publication.

The trip took place with Asket on Feb 14th 1956. It was recalled with Asket's apparatus during 14th Sept 1964 in Mehrauli India.

Matt

Norm
Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2002 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's still a ton of stuff in the tapes that I only heard there, his book didn't cover everything in the tapes.

Michael, I heard Billy gave the material to Winters for his Tapes & Lectures until it turned out Randy didn't live up to his end of the bargin.

Was the material given to Winters part of the early English language transcripts of the Contact Notes?

Dan Frederiksen
Posted on Friday, January 03, 2003 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lars

provided of course that semjase is real and not a product of a sick mind I think what she meant was that the bodies any given spirit inhabits changes only a little from incarnation to incarnation. That means that any resemblance between swamiji and billy is purely coincidental unless swamiji had the same spirit that billy now has.

The simple explanation is that both have the same outdated look and similar age and that is why they look similar and not because of some spiritual connection

-Dan

rick
Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

There is a book titled "Existence and live in the universe" written by Billy but so far not available in english.If someone read this book i wouuld ask -how long material-based live form may live? we know that plejarans may live over 1000 years -but what about other beings? can human live form exist in one body, for example tens thousand or hundreds thousand of years? and what about higher, semi material live form?

rick

rick
Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I want to point out that Billy and FIGU's teachings are a bit illogical.From one hand you speak about overpopulation and from the other you try to prevent III world war by meditation.World war 3 could finally destroy most earth population and religions ,and that schould be ideal from FIGU's ,plejarans and Billy's point of view.Besides you also teach that positives and negatives are equal and that creation throught spirits forms must experience both in it's evolution- so wars and suffering are also neccesary and inevitable.You also teach that we should live in positive-neutral state.But if each being were positive-neutral how could possibly creation gain negative experiences?Where is the logic in that?

rick

Eddioboy

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, April 04, 2003 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Being that some people in the creative arts, such as writing and
movie-making, receive "impulse contact" inspiration that leads them to write
books or make television programs and movies about life in the future, are
you aware of any such works that accurately portray the events of the coming
WWIII and life on earth in its' aftermath?

Truthseeker

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2003 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Eddioboy

I personally found a movie going back 20 (years ago(1983) which portrays 20 years in the future being now (2003) called "The Martian Chronicles" by Ray Bradbury. In it, world war 3 happens beginning in November 2006, a date which is also predected by Meier himself years later! The movie also has a lot more to it as well if you follow along with Richard C. Hoagland who is a NASA journalist, who talks about Mars in relation to Extra Terrestrial life to the very origins of Human life on Earth and so on.

Peace in being,
James The Truthseeker

Norm

Post Number: 535
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2003 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You might want to check out the movies Genesis II and Planet Earth by Gene Roddenberry its about a post WW III apocalyptic Earth, and an organization dedicated to creating a better civilization. Kind of like a Star Trek Federation on Earth.

Genesis II & Planet Earth

For more info check out this link,
htt p://home. att.net/~bfox/g2pe.html,http://home.att.net/~bfox/g2pe.html

Large_ship

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2003 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many people have asked me, since I have a biological commance with the Pleiadean Cosmonaut, what the transformation was like.They ask if it was a fun and ignoble experiences?

Well no' this was not a wonderful expierence.

My first encounters with Cosmonaut Semjase's biology, is when she had fallen and hit her head.

So my first experience with twin's cellular biology, was one of a basilar skull injury.
Not fun.

I know as was said in Barbara Marciniack's book, Earth The Pleiadean Keys To The Living Library, that the Sirians indeed, did shoot a memory awakening beam, into our central sun, about year 1972.

This had also enhanced a second set of genes to awareness, and these are the para-rider gene, from the offsprings of parents who had been bitten by real vampires in Bohemia.

So about a year and a half ago, from this posting date, on a rare moon, as stipulated in the biological workings of affairs, I did for one week's time experience the para-vampire gene rider, coming to fru-it-ition.

There are an estimated fourteen million to twenty million Americans who carry this near dormant gene trait, within their RNA DNA combinations.

So know that only certain effects, which are vampire-like, come to rise on certain ten to twenty year rare moon occasions.

This is due to the said oceanic pull on the hematology system of people, as described by Freud.

So my fist biololiogcal inkling that Semjase was here was in year 1975 to 77.

The full biological metamorphosis, resulting in a series of death-like sleeps, as a result of viewing the Steven's outtakes was in Spring, April 1982.

The vampire dormant gene rider awareness, was in year 2002.

Remember, no vampire killers' as I am as normal as anyone else.

It is only the gene fragments, which and estimated so many millions of other Americans whose parent had been bitten by vampires, carry as well, not just me.

These experiences are interesting, however would not want to go through them again.

Markc

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2003 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Large Ship ;

Considering the grand claims in all your posts , it seems reasonable to me that you have at least shared in the experience of a severe head injury . That much is obvious . I rather doubt that Semjase was involved in this particular fall .

Large_ship

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I think is funny, is that even with all of their abilities to travel through time and know the answers before they happen, so that they have the best optimum position, the Pleiadeans have overlooked this one.

As said, printed per say in Bullfinche's mythical creatures, occult and monsters, one of the starting-points for the weirwolf plagues, as well as the vampire plagues, of the middleages, had originally started in India.

This was by shamans, who had regrets apparently about the Atlantian attack on the Raman Empire.

Go read Bullfinche' central book and I'm sure that you'll find it.

As the web sites I can bring back here tell, the children of parents bitten by vampires who did not either die or turn themselves, carry this gene marker.

These children were used to hunt down real vampires , as one would use a hunting dog.

This gene traits, is only present in marker form, however I know for a fact, is effected by certain ten to twenty year rare moon rises, which pulls on some of these envron traits, in the rider trait.

This is the one thing that the Pleiadeans had overlooked, in their original hidden intent, towards modern Earth man' genetic matter.

This trait is in millions of people world wide, can' be filtered out by even the most advanced genetic filtering techniques, because this trait double shadow markers.

So it looks as if in some respects, the Raman's in a way, dig get their double revenge on the airs of what had filtered by marriage into Atlantian colonies.

This isn't catchy.

I mean that may one in so many hundred thousand is born with a real vampire trait, that has to be considered as a problem. This new fact should cause some head scratching for the Pleiadeans, as they thought that they could come in here and expierence a pure and unfettered gene, for their use.

I think that this is a funny and cruel irony to the Pleiadeans, as they all along had thought they had total mastery over us.They don't.

Note the question of said Semjase's head injury, is not of inportants here anymore, as for semantic reasons known to only a few, this story has seemed to occasionally been changed, for it seems other's benefits.

Say for instance, the publication UFO Library ahd said in 1991, that Semajse had struck her head on the downramp of a Pleadian Beamship, while cavorting with Billy Meier.

As with some religions that convietly change. What will it be next week, that she had received a head injury, while at a rave dance, with Billy?

I'm sure everyone has seen how convently this storyline has changed concerning Semjase.

Jplagasse

Post Number: 287
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"...Semajse had struck her head on the downramp of a Pleadian Beamship..."
hmmm... I've read lots of stuff, all available in English, pretty well, from FIGU etc. and I've never heard this???
Other stuff mentioned above I've also never heard of...
The "new age people" seem to have cranked out lots of strange ideas somehow derived from the Plejaren contact.
Perhaps it all starts (or propagates) when someone repeats rumours without checking them out first hand???
Collective human nature (& thought) is indeed a very interesting thing. :-)
To try & correct all the stuff being said would take quite a while, whereas all that is really required is to read the data already available.
Regards,
JP

Markc

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes , and conveniently , Large ship , Billy and FIGU didn't publish the UFO magazine . Isn't that convenient .

What I find that is convenient are small stores that sell beer and cigarettes , without long checkout lines . What also is a mystery and very clever is how these places are named . They are called 'convenience stores' , maybe there is an equivalent in your dimension of reality .

Also , really close to all of these stores will be a book store that specializes in books about miscellaneous topics , such as
'tanning lotion' , 'duct tape' , "ice cream' , and yes , even 'toothpicks'. I think that it is either clever or cruel or maybe a plot to sell something , but regardless , these corporations that are using the ether to communicate their addictive availabilty will be finally cornered by the legal authorities and suet ( or is it suez?) by the Norwegian Smoked Salmon Post Operative Division of Black and Decker ( also known as N.S.S.P.O.D.B.D. - say it really fast).

If you find this post rediculous ( either that or you are looking up the above mentioned organisation in your local phone book , eh ?) then you finally have a clue as to how your posts appear to other people .

OK , some individuals are just a little different , and need to express their particularness to the world . In light of that , I can appreciate humour , even if it wasn't intended as such .

really .

Large_ship

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2003 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ha'.. ha, ha, Markc'

You're entitled to your opinions.
I still have copy of UFO Library Magazine and how they formatted this publication.Collie, who was the editor and chief, did sell some items and plans, however any bodycopy placed within her magazine, was untouched as the author's had presented.

This post concerning Semajse striking her head, was not in a Stop & Go Food Mart, as you intimated, however in correct untouched format.

I can scan this and send it if you want?

2.The last minority to come out in America, is the gene rider of the children of parents bitten by real vampires, that did not turn either into vamp[ires, or die themselves.

This is a passed down gene marker, hides within DNA structure and during the oceanic pull from certain phased moons, does express itself, in some slight character.

This is from the Bullfinche's series of books, which are not only historically accurate, however are enjoyable and trusted reading, for anyone who has to study any level of the UFO E.T. phenomenon.

The reason so, is that in many ways, many contacts with all sorts of beings from space, can be confused for beings that are not actually E.T.s, so one must absolutely know Bullfinche's materials.

The Blade One and Two vampire and para-vampire series, tells of the social, racial tension actually existing between real and half vampires.

This situation is because in the over hundred year ago range of time, in parts of Europe, children who were considered half vampires, had helped to hunt down full vampires.

This is the actually long and short of the Blade series, were reality is actually based within myth.

Bullfinches is an important text for the would-be UFOlogist.This is as the tellings are so excellent of how some other frequency beings, creatures opeperate from their reams, that a now discerning eye can be placed as to the veracity of all recient UFO/E.T. sightings.

The most famous had been the Wisconsin Weirwolf sighting, which had been reported on both televised networks, as well as the Sightings series.

With the web search words, (hidden alien bases), now being available to anyone who wants to know more about the hidden E.T. phenomenon.

This is web-placed where this phenomenon divest, there is the question are some of these classical beings, such as the Weirwolf being mimicked, by such said underground labs, as the Dulcea facility, in Northern U.S.A. Arizona?

The statement by Ptaah the Pleiadean saying that people such as Barbara Marciniack, does not hold the weight of her reporting and chalking this up to Barbara being delusional, does not match to a closer investigating way of looking at Bullfinch like materials.

This is so, as within the context of her book, Marciniack deftly described how the many frequencies other-realm beings, are placed within nature.

These statements by Ptaah, since there is no clear definitive place between supposed rouge Pleiadeans.

These Pleiadeans who tend to place morality plays to abducted Earth peoples, in order to derive their needed sperm donations mixtures.<steven's>
As comapired to the said Pleiadeans visiting group of 1975 at the Meier Farm, leads one to certainly ask the question; are the Plideans one continuous meld of beings without division?

If this is, or is not the case, then what motives do the Pleiadeans have, for such deceptions?
This is when it was said by Kinder in his (Light Years text), that the Zeta Reticulans were in ambassadorial presence, during the 76 5 on landings at the Meier Farm.

There seems to be an uneasy non-clear presence,.. of muddied association dealing with just who the Pleiadeans are?
Additional to this fact just who they do and do not know, as well as associate with?

Yes if I were in their place and found that all my gathered genetics forced donations from supposedly pure Earthling had carried a gene rider; futhermore that could not be filtered out, due to its complexity?....Finally that this gene was already delivered unknowingly by the Pleiadeans into their entire culture, by no'other hand than themselves, then yes' I would be miffed too!

Truth's there and the truth like or or not, just sometimes comes out.

Nobodies perfect, pure even in the Aryan sense and this statement like it or not, now goes for the Pleiadean continuum themselves?

Savio

Post Number: 418
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2003 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Large_ship

Many members here have their own personal experience with Barbara Marciniack and her materials.

If you perform a search on "Barbara Marciniack", you can read all their comments.

This is a quote from James the truthseeker:
"By coincidence, I met Barbara Marciniak shortly afterwards in person when to my disappointment, she turned out to be mean spirited. This is probably around the time when I began to really question people who channel and found many such channelers to be frauds. Like Barbara M, Fred Bell proved also disappointing, especially when he didn't have photos like Billy did..... "

Happy searching :-)

Savio

Large_ship

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2003 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On Marciniack; She has had a past brain injury and sometimes an injury to this extent, will effect personality.
I don't go by what she's like, however precisely what she has written.

Here other books, I do not care for so much.

However, Earth The Pleiadean Keys, was very, very, accurate.

I use a system of double and tipple verification checks, on all, information in the UFO fields and her says in this one particular book, do check out.

My goal is not to judge Marciniack at all, however her key works and her works in Pleiadean keys, does check out.

As for Fred Bell, I had talked to one of his secretaries personally on the phone.This was concerning Pleiadean technology that I had devised, as I was using this technology in a way I can't describe here.

However step for step, even Fred Bell's secretaries knew what was going on, via this technology and did not miss anything.

On double and tipple verification, on a lot of Bell's information, checks and this is good enough for me.

There is a point, with people who try to cover up the truth who are deluded, that they can no longer cover up. Or paint a differing reality, due to the size of what they are trying to judge.

This is the case with the Pleiadeans.

Remember now, the German world war two high command had attempted a German Black Forest vampire eradiation campaign? This was before the war and this campaign had failed horribly.
This was with a loss of an estimated three quarters of a crack SS paratroop regiment, being slaughtered by vampires.

This was Gobbles anti vampire eradiation campaign, which had defiantly backfired on the Third Reich.

There is a strong telling, that certain Pleiadeans had even appeared to Adolph Hitter and had warned this weak minded man, to preserve the white race.

I feel there is again a sad irony, that not only the Third Reich had suffered a defeat by the hidden vampire consortium, however the hidden motives of the Pleadean Empire as well, has suffered vampire gene infiltration.

This is a karmic law, as there is no definite division between any of the Pleiadeans. Some might as well all know Hitler, as there has been refutation by Ptaah, which had indicatied this leaning of the Pleiadeans.

Technically the Pleiadeans need us, as they can't figure out this situation and are tied to our genetic matter; not we to theirs; as most proponents of the Pleiadeans put forward.

If the sayings are true about the hidden vampire gene within the predominate throws of the human race and the Pleiadeans have pirated these genes and distributed them to other Pleiadeans, then it is the Pleiadeans themselves, who have dirtied their own empire.

This is not the responsability of Earthbased humans, who are at'least honest enough to be ourselves.

Norm

Post Number: 566
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2003 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, I don't believe in Vampires! I think your in the wrong forum?

Markc

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2003 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Large ship , you are a constant source of misinformation . The Blade series is a COMIC BOOK / movie .

Of course , this to you seems like proof ......?

and of course , like a few others , make it your business to find fault with the Plejarens .

no more time for you !

George

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2003 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Large Ship I see you're getting blown about in a big stormy sea of disinformation cleverly controlled by mass media rulers. Time to look again at your double and triple verification checking standards. They know you're going to be checking. Try to think about it straight - using common sense - what is the ONLY acceptable check to prove something??? It's a verifiable authentic fact or evidence. Go directly to the source not to Barb's or Zecharia's secretary. Try to get authentic proof or fact or verifiable evidence from Barb or Zecharia her/himself and you will see how fast their back sides will become a vanishing point. Now try that with Billy and you will find out that he has all that and he is ready for your inspection and also already inspected unofficially by US government(6 year check by Wendel Stevens with team of scientists from California Institute of Technology authenticating all of Billy's evidence). That means you’re dealing here with proven facts and not disinformation cleverly interlaced with bits of truth so as to bring appearance of respectability.

Regards
George

Large_ship

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2003 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no greater panic by a thief, who has taken what they were not supposed to and later find that they had stolen the wrong, or harmful merchandised.

This is all I have to say and I have checked my sources, very, very, carefully.

I have done so, or I would not have posted here at all.

Jplagasse

Post Number: 288
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2003 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi George (& of course LS etc. :-) )

Something my father told me long time ago... (he died a decade & a half ago, was QC in St. Paul)

"Most people are very honest... and yet only a very few are not..."

Human nature & the associated evolution of concepts has always been a personal interest of mine.
I'm not so sure personally that these "very few" are dis-honest as much as they can't differentiate real truth. The stories they crank out (pure fantasy) are incredibly detailed and (within their own data) are self-justified within the originator's agenda???

I could tell a few stories here... :-)
Perhaps i should write a book ??

Either way, what comes from these "very few" are pure fiction from my point of view. Most interestingly... There is NO METHOD that i know of... to tell them, in which they will accept or begin to contemplate this !?!?!
They honestly believe the "stuff" they think/propagate is truth !!

Human nature (& associated thought) is indeed a fascinating thing !! :-)

Just my own 2 cents... & Canadian at that.
JP

George

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Large Ship poetry and snappy lines are non issue here: when you’re a real truth seeker you are only interested in facts and verifiable unquestionable evidence to make sure you’re on the right path and you are not just wasting your time. We all have done this otherwise we would not be here talking to you trying to help you. Your next sentence is implying that you actually did manage to get verifiable facts and unquestionable evidence on Barb’s case. If so Large Ship then please point us to even one of such verifiable fact or piece of evidence that we can look at or check and then we can say with no hesitation ‘yea that’s it I’m completely convinced that this is the Truth’.

Regards

George

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did anyone hear the Art Bell now George show last night? These guys talking on the show said they see and communicate to UFO's all the time here in the US. What bothered me was they said this was the continuation of Billy's Meier's teachings. I read here that the next prophet or teacher didn't work out as planned and that to date there is no one else planned after Billy. Anyone have comments?
Mark Gilbo

Large_ship

Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Goerge'

From the depths of Marciniack's works. In her writings, that gene traits, establish for a while, then sometimes disappears, only to rise once more in later generations.

One of the last of the minorities to come out at this turn of the century, is the complex new breeds of vampires.This as well as children of parents in generations back who have been bitten by vampires.

This is a social, racial issue, as the former virus defines the poly DNA RNA gene definition sequence.

All is not right with this situation and the Pleiadeans do not know everything that there is to know about this.

There is a modern group of vampires, however they are greatly modified from what was considered a normal vampire, some one hundred to two hundred years ago.

The demonic component is almost gone in the first group.These new types of vamps can walk about in the direct daylight, however can not expose themselves to strong sunlight.

The second group, which again is a sensitive issue, are the children of relatives of the past, who have been bitten by vampires, however did not turn themselves and had passed this trait down inmany generations.

This again, is a very sensitive issue and a partially dangerous one, as there is direct intimation that some military involvement from the K-17 stolen real vampire virus, has been replicated in series.
http://www.choronzon.com/vamp/k17.html

This means many versions of a greatly modified vampire virus.

So this virus has made the rounds, however this polygenome, can not be filtered out.

Hemavore on the web is one site, that I can give freely, as this describes how the many sorts of classic viruses, divest themselves.
http://www.host.ip3.com/haemavore/thechange.html

>Note the information given in these two web sites, is old and dated.The full K series of virus is not given, plus in the Heamavore site, the new subgroups of American hidden vampires, are certainly not given.What's given here, is old outdated information.

What many E.T.s as well as the Pleiadeans do not realize, is that this virus, although greatly modified, has been passed down to many millions of Americans, as well as European counties.

These are heavy populations all with the vampire marker gene within them.

I know for a fact and this is said in Steven's second book of the Pleiades series, that the Pleiadeans do also abduct and steal sperm donations at times, as they genetic engineer, and must everyone in a while require a fresh line of DNA, not particular to their world.

This is the price of genetically perfect people, engineered up to live a long life span.

What most of this society in the scientific realm, as well as the Pleiadeans do not understand, is the memory awakening beam, as said by Marcinack shot into Earth's central sun, as said in her book, awoke many traits.

The hidden vampire trait was one of these effects.

I know what this gene marker will do within our own society.

The only thing that effect this hidden gene trait, is rare twenty to ten year full moons, as this effects what Freud referred to as the oceanic impulse, via gravity, placed not only on the hematology system, however on gene rider traits, secondary as well.

What I don't know, is what happens when this said rider gene is effected in a species that is perfectly engineered?

I just don't know.

There may be an effect, that since the Pleiadeans are so therobread, that they possibly could have genneised themselves into full space going vampires?

As I had said, I don't know.

All we Earthlings even did, was to be ourselves and they stole this material from us.....?

You tell me what they would think when they read this?

Genetic assurance, for the Pleiadeans homeworlds?Certainly not, however this is by their own doing.

They should have let us into the space community long ago.

On the verification of vampires?............I won't even go there, as the classic is almost a past issue now, since the major hand-me-down sub-gene modifications.

For those who stole this material, this is really turning into a three ringed circus.

Truthseeker

Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

YES, Mark G!

I can add a comment here. I just happen to know James Gilliland who was George Noory's guest. Eventhough it was James's associate "Spar" who refers to James as the "Billy Meier of the USA" and they calling the UFO occupents "Pleiadians or Plejarans", I just happen to know that this is not so, because when I went to visit James Gilliland at his Sattva sanctuary, I actually did see a UFO hovering with its sparkling lights over Mt Adams and then much later I saw again another UFO that I had recognized. They are not Pleiadians or Plejarans because the UFO I saw was actually the same UFO I've seen at Mt shasta and to be more precise in the matter, the beings in Mt Shasta are also not Hyperborean as such the Hyperboreans did all but leave Earth during Jmmanuels time, but rather it being their long sense descendents. Obviously I've still yet to fill Spar in on some details as not to create any more confusions in claims. Know as of James Gilliland's UFO experiences? Perhaps, but I do know there are UFOs in the area. The Tibetan mentioned by James Gilliland, "Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche", I'm also well aware of to say that his spiritual teachings are strikingly very simular to that of Billy's. That's if you know anything about "Dzogchen".

My thoughts on the matter,

James the truthseeker

Larry_driscoll

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark,
From "Message From The Pleiades, 2",115th Contact, page 363:
Semjase..... "With the beginning of your mission on 28 January (1975)the time has started. The whole time will be 100 years. This year will be a preparing time for your next coming in 2075. If everything will work as it should work there will be no change."...............
....... "At the end of your life you will be able to give an exact date of your rebirth."

Billy was born on February 3, 1937. On January 28, 1975 he was 37 approaching his 38th birthday. Assuming he will start the contacts again at the same age, I conclude his rebirth to be around February 3,2037.
Larry Driscoll

Large_ship

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello' I am surprised and delighted that you posted my say here at FIGU...Thank you!

There are a few points I must clear-up and then I'll be gone.

These are brief points, I know I have your interest.

#Please note on the appearance of Planet X, which I have been watching with very great interest, at this link,
http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm

I have found a key photo, and if these are doctored photos, then by a number of techniques, one should be able to tell if these photos are fake, or not?

These reports are from all over the world.This one here,
http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nancy170.htm
could easily be verified by luminance quality and spectra subtraction?

Secondly, if the arrival of Planet X is true, which I have seen pictures of a Pleiadean ship escorting supposed Planet X in near the realm of Earth, then our everyday light received from Planet X, should begin to greatly increase, as there would be another source of reflection, from the sun.

Please know this however, Earthbased man's DNA repository gene coding, impart rest within this central sun.
So the arrival of this new near Jupiter sized said brown dwarf, would start to interfere with how Earthbased man's health is divested?

#Honestly this last information on the lineal vampire gene, was not a concocted story.This is a telling of how genes and genetic influces divest, lay in new generation, with the passage of time.

My private suspicion has been of the Pleiadeans, some reptoids and the Grays, is that they want to selectively cull Earth's population, so that a new start can be attained.

When the Pleiadeans if they are involved in the mass genocide approving of Planet Xe's arrival, so causing a selected extermination of certain Earthbased man, then there also goes the vital gene information, concerning what the Pleiadeans have already placed into their own populations.

I'm not kidding, it's gone information.

What seems funny to me, if there is no division of the Pleiadeans and they are all one homogeneous society, is that they have spacecraft that will easily, on any day travel to almost any star system.

However by letters and these have been many saying such statements, as >"I'm sure with a new method of attachments are prescribed within my disclosure, that the shuttle can enjoy a safer re'entry profile, rather than loose shuttle tiles, as a result of environmental flight conditions?1983-84 sent

Their reply had been>We at NASA have found a new confidence in applying shuttle tiles to the exterior of the orbiter and with this newfound confidence, will continue to fly our shuttle fleet, well into the next century.

Why is it that after twenty years time, the Pleiadeans still have their ships that will do Alpha Centuri and the NASA fleet, still after all of this time, has selected to fly junk?

#My other request, if we are to be exterminated by the Pleiadeans, is for one hour, to sit with Cosmonaut Semjase.This could be just sitting near her, through inch thick glass, if the Pleiadeans want this?

Some events, such as family sentimentality, I don't skimp on.

This visit, to sit with her one last time, if permitted would be nice.

Michael

Post Number: 389
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the nonsense from James Gilliland, I sent the following to him:

Well I just read that James Gilliland is visited by Pleiadians (who don't exist) and is the
"continuation of the Billy Meier saga" which is kinda interesting since Billy's "saga" hasn't ended.

Planetary ascension, "Christ" consciousness, "God", angelic guides and ascended masters, too, eh?
Wow, more pseudo-religious, cultic, new age guru nonsense for a gullible public.

P.S.

Gonna help you out a little here in case the "Pleiadians" didn't tell you that the term was deliberately used,
up until a few years ago, so that the frauds, self-professed "channels" and "contactees" could (unknowingly)
identify themselves as the poseurs and charlatans that they are...present company excluded, to be sure.

Of course, once you get a little more familiar with the Meier material you'll probably have some new revelations
about who's really contacting you, i.e. the Plejarans, I'm sure. But then there's gonna be an awful lot of re-writing
to do, what with getting rid of poor old God, Christ consciousness, ascended masters and the rest of that rubbish.

Get to work, y'all!

Michael Horn
www.andyettheyfly.com

Michael Horn

Large_ship

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've always referred to the Pleiadeans as coming from the Plejas System, even before I officially knew of the title of this star system.

Somehow, I've always knew, to call this issue the Plejas issue.

Nobody had to trick me into this, I just knew.

Yes, let's get to work, you all?

Truthseeker

Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Michael Horn!,

Not meaning to be just a little bit of a critic here, but first of all your message to "James Gilliland" should have being addressed not so much to him, but rather to the person who actually wrote the intro about him, this being the person "STEVE MORENO". Who probably in his own mind really does not know in-depth, "The Meier Case". Obviously this can be seen in Steve's statement as you so justly pointed out.

I'm simply saying that "not every person" who see's a UFO(s) in the sky and then chooses to call it an angel, Plejaran or by some other name of which they may associate it with, is of ill intentions to discredit FIGU and Billy's mission. Although you rightfully informed them that YES they should get a bit more familar with the case of which I do agree, but just going around telling people that planetary ascension, Christ consciousness, God, angelic guides and ascended masters is all but nonsense and rubbish, is no better to me then telling common religious people that there isn't a GOD and for them to believe in such automatically makes them INTENTIONAL LIARS.

Funny how Billy himself did not call "Edgar Cayce" an intentional liar for using such words like "GOD, Jesus, Christ, spirit guides and masters. NOT to mention Edgar Cayce "Channeled" yet Billy Meier still has much a high regard for him.

Yes there are intentional frauds and misled individuals out there, but lets not create any more BACK-LASH ATTITUDE towards the Meier case and FIGU, in such a critical time in human history, by just going around telling people they are wrong. In this case you should present informative sources and references as to why planetary ascension, Christ consciousness, God, angelic guides and ascended masters is all but nonsense and rubbish. Weather from the Meier information or from your own and other researched sources. Then just maybe they will listen and take an interest.

Peace in wisdom,

James the truthseeker

Scott

Post Number: 361
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

A few years ago the subject of James Gilliland came up here on the forum.

I brought his name up because one night I heard him give one of his lectures and in the lecture he specifically mentioned he was in contact with a Pleiadian/Plejaren ISHRISH (Female Queen of Wisdom) among many other Et's. As a consequence to this I forwarded this information to FIGU. Within a short period of time, information from FIGU through the moderator at that time stated the Plejarens had told Billy (if my memory serves me) that no such person existed within the federation at that level of spiritual evolution who went by that name. Subsequent to this Mr. James Gilliland sent me a very nasty response mentioning how he has tried to work with the FIGU regarding his contacts and he just can't understand the harsh treatment he keeps receiving.

Needless to say James was aware of what was on his website, and has on more then one occasion mentioned his contact with the Pleiadians/Plejarens in other lectures I have witnessed him speak at. I was not seeking him out to discredit him, but was working with a video production company and have filmed him a number of times so I know what he has said in person.

I did notice that I can no longer find this image of this woman on his webiste or information about her unless I missed it.

Just my two cents worth………..

Salome
Scott

Michael

Post Number: 390
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

...and I'll add three cents worth to make it a nickle. James Gilliland makes certain claims of contact with the Plejarans and obviously accepts or endorses certain things being said about him on his website by close supporters. Then he uses terms which have been specifically referred to by Billy and the Plejarans as representing cultic religious and new age thinking. It's an embarrassing advertisement of one's own fraudulence to do so, especially without showing awareness of the contradiction or proving that he's right and the Plejarans (who are supposedly contacting him) are wrong, illogical as it all would be.

While Billy and the Plejarans say this ascended masters, angelic guides, etc. thing is all nonsense, it is actually up to us to think and reason through such things to decide for ourselves (as usual) the logic and reality of these (speculative, non-factual) things.

Since he's the one making the claims of contact (let alone all the new age stuff) let him prove them, as Billy has had to for the last several decades.

I wrote James several other notes that I didn't post here, the last one informing him that Billy still has contacts and receives information on events in our world before they occur. I told James that he could simply tell us these things...before Billy publishes them if he wanted to be "believed".

And let's remember that Billy has faced more than just harsh criticism and long years of hard preparation. People have tried to kill him and have made his life very dangerous and miserable. If James can't take the little bit of heat he should definitely get far away from the kitchen.

Michael Horn

Truthseeker

Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Scott and Michael Horn,

Thanks for telling me more your side of the story. My story goes like this:

The reason why I was a bit concerned is because when I had confronted James Gilliland and visited him at his Sattva ranch out there at Trout Lake Washington and started talking about the Meier case with him, he immediately became quite defensive saying that; "Something is wrong with FIGU and all the Meier people because I keep getting alot of slander from those guys when I talk about the Plejarans visiting me here at the ranch". So I replied back to him saying. "Did it ever occur to you that the UFOs you are seeing out here are not the Plajarans?, Because I know this to be the case when the Plajarans left their Earthly base(s) back in February 1995, I also know that the Plejarans are not maintaining contact with other such ET groups associated with Earth and along with other people here"! At that point James Gilliland actually had admitted to me that yes "just maybe" these UFOs were not Plejaran, but stated "Billy himself must be on some kind of ego trip for claiming to be the ONLY contactee, as people can come here to the ranch like yourself and see me telepathically call in the UFOs"! "Will you ASSUME way to quickly because Billy IS the ONLY contactee of the Plejarans and you seem to think these UFOs from Mt Adams are Plejaran", I replied. He then went on to say that he had "ONE" physical contact with a Pleiadean ET woman which he calls Bajee(with the "J" sound). So what makes you think she is a Pleiadean?" I asked. "Her Nordic like loving appearance" he replied. "IF you did have that experience with her, then again you "ASSUME" way to quickly that she is a Pleiadean"!, I replied. Then I proceeded to tell him what I knew about Mt. Shasta and the peaceful Nordic like beings within. He proceeded to tell me that he found Mt. Shasta to be quite "unwelcoming"!

So I had gone through James Gillilands personal book collection as this actually tells a lot about a person and found he had only one book from Billy Meier(Book 2, from Wendelle Stevens) along with many other such new age books, so I could see that this guy actually did believe a lot of this new age stuff, had formulated his own opinions, and did not know the full story of the Meier contacts. But I gave him a bit of a break sense I too was naive once before I read all of Billy's info along with finding other such truths. Unfortunately James was to quick to write his own 2 books based upon what he presently believed and assumed in his limited beliefs and also from what little he does know concerning the Meier case! What's so ironic is that the information concerning the UFOs found in his area are actually talked about in that one Meier Book!

Later that night, we did actually see UFOs with yet many witnesses. As we all stood around a fire facing Mt Adams, James Gilliland handed over to me a large native drum asking me to play a beat. As soon as I began, A bright flashing UFO suddenly appeared for everyone to see! and then it faded out exactly in eye view right in front of one of the stars in the Cassiopeia constellation. Much later as I sat facing the mountain with a friend from back home, the others where now engaged in conversation around the fire when a second UFO appeared moving toward and into the left side view of the mountain. This UFO said it all because I had recognized it from the times I've being at Mt Shasta!

Unfortunately James Gilliland's sightings has now become a real case of "UFO nativity" which we all now have to be careful not to jump the gun on both sides as it is my hope to resolve for everyones sake. Now that James has formulated his own negative opinions of FIGU for being told the truth, you may want to wish me some luck as it really does take reading "ALL" the Meier material to understand what's really going on for people like him, which of course is not readily available to most people's lack of knowing. Perhaps a full web-page write up from me to James Gilliland may be a possible solution should he decide to change his opinions and if he's misled himself in his own thinking. Although I'd have to admit, talking about UFO experiences and the like "should they have actually happened", has become a real TABOO with FIGU.

Peace in wisdom,
James the truthseeker

Michael

Post Number: 391
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,

I think part of the problem is that James Gilliland has read the material and, consciously or otherwise, is trying to make it his own, like Alex Collier and other so-called contactees.

I've tried to make the point to Gilliland that he shouldn't be so upset that people challenge his claims, after all Billy's been public for almost 30 years and had 19 assassination attempts against him. As far as Gilliland is concerned it's the old "if you can't take the heat stay out of hte kitchen" thing.

If he sees UFOs or not doesn't much matter, to make false claims about contacts and not be able to prove them does.

Maybe you can straighten him out a bit.
Michael Horn

Chiuwang

Post Number: 145
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2003 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Mark Gilbo:

Regarding your post about second prophet, whether the person will be called 'second prophet' in the future still is unclear.

After reading Mr. Meier's material and Edgar Cayce's information, my opinion is that though Plejaran can use instrument to 'see' the future, but we know that the future is not pre-determined or destined to happen. It is like a river has 6 billions drop of water, like our planet with 6 billion people on it, where the river will flow, we do not know, and it is not pre-determined, but we can logically forecast where the river will go.

Whether there is another prophet or teacher after Mr. Meier's physical body collapse really does not matter, since we have most precious teaching from Mr. Meier already, and our spiritual development must continue, we owe that to Creation!!!

I think prophet is just another title, it create nothing but trouble,

Peace.

Hampton Chiu
Hampton Chiu

Truthseeker

Posted on Friday, June 13, 2003 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction to the last post: facing Mt Adams from the Sattva ranch, the UFO(s) entered into the mountain on the "right side, not the left, unless of course your on the mountain itself facing the Sattva Ranch.

Greatings Michael,

Well James Gilliland and associates do seem to give reference to Meier's material in the wrong way, either by himself or with Steve Moreno as the continuation of the Meier contacts. Hearing him on coast to coast recently, he still seems to be unaware of alot of things concerning the Plejarans, so if he has read any other Meier material, it was probably from Randy Winters book, "The pleiadean mission" as referenced by Steve Moreno himself on his PSI-APP site. CURIOUS!, I seem to remember a "Steve M. or Steve Moreno" being on this FIGU discussion forum some time ago, Hmmm???.... Pretty strong statements concerning James Gilliland being in relation to Plejarans, and yet being very calm on this forum! As a truthseeker I'll try not to come to any conclusions just yet, but I find that all interesting.

I have heard of people using sightings of UFOs to support their claims!, which unfortunately could be used against Meier and his case where UFOs often frequent themselves.

Concerning Alex Collier, I'm well aware of his claims of the Billy material and managed to get a taped copy of one of his presentations. When I played the beginning part backwards in "reverse speech", he clearly says "I read it in the books"!

More things to think about,

James the truthseeker

Jplagasse

Post Number: 289
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2003 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

If any of you had ever taken a "channelling" class, & listened to the "pure goop" coming from your own mind... this would put an entirely different perspective on the "goop" from others no matter how "good" it sounds.

Our minds functionally have several components, one (or more) of which can generate data with no regard to reality.
The process of "channelling" so called, as taught by the "new age people", re-circuits our thought patterns to connect our fantasy/imaginary facilities with some form of output. Whether spoken, written, or with whatever "justification"... it amounts to the same thing.

Channeling, so called, (in it's various forms) is a vastly mis-understood phenomena. The "data" can be patterned after anything, including anything heard or listened to. It is absolutely to be expected, given the presence of "Meier's info", that a whole slew of "Pleidian stuff" will emerge from our presently un-informed earth societies.
It is also to be expected, that the quantity of this will increase with time and some of it will sound closer and closer to "what might be real".

Myself, i no longer wish to waste my time on un-substantiated "stuff" generated from the un-disciplined (& ignorant) minds of people who don't even know the issues involved...

To grow past all the above, One must develop one's own mind & KNOW it. The best data I've heard on this aspect of all this, is, interestingly, from Billy.
As pure possibilities go, Billy either has very excellent first hand knowledge on all this, and/or is in contact with someone who does.
One must read what Billy says, however, before one knows what Billy said.
One must also be able to process data logically in correct sequence etc., before one will UNDERSTAND what Billy said.

Either way, reality & truth is reality & truth no matter where it comes from. Also, Fantasy is fantasy, no matter where IT comes from.
In either case, one must be "informed" to know the difference.

Regards,
JP

David_chance

Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2003 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Gilliland, in Internet Explorer right-mouse click on the webpages at cazekiel.org, choose View Source, and you will note the meta-tags: "document-classification content = Entertainment - Site", and "Classification content = Entertainment Information", as well as "author content = Bret Walters". Firstly, if one is expected to be taken seriously, why would you classify your webpages as “entertainment”? Secondly, Bret Walters (aka “Cougar Looking”) is closely connected to another person (likely his wife) named Celest/Celestial who also claims to be in contact with one “Blue Star the Pleiadian”. Curiously, Celest also began her contacts when she had a near-death experience, as also claimed by Gilliland. Do an internet search on these 3 people and you will find close relationships between them. More information can be referenced in the “con” section of the Meier bibliography I’ve been working on, accessed through the “Interesting Links” page at FIGU, or contact me directly and I’ll send you the URL: chancede@slu.edu

Truthseeker

Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2003 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all

Well concerning "Canneling" it sounds like FIGU will have to publish a booklet on this one too, eh! I remember reading Billy saying that it is impossible for a life form to channel beings of wisdom higher then its own achieved level of evolution and there for attempting such things is considered dangerious to that particular life form.

Now going back to James Gilliland, I don't think he ever claimed to be the so called second prophet by any means as much as Steve Moreno calls him the "continuation of the Billy Meier case". The real second prophet in my opinion would more then likely be an FIGU member or someone who understands the real nature of the Meier info and this individual would more then likeky not have contacts with Plejarans because of his level of spiritual evolution, but rather other ETs closer to his own, which now brings something else interesting to mind here.

That is:

Just How is it possible in all of creation that a Russian named "Jitchi" was able to accompany Billy Meier on a ride with Asket 2 times when considering that Asket herself is far beyond the spiritual evolution of the Pejarans themselves???

Or perhaps it is just a "rumor" or "joke" going around FIGU in much the same way as that mentioned about "Gilgamesh" being still alive. If it is all just a FIGU joke, then perhaps we should clear it all up before someone new to the Meier case believes it!

My suggestions,

James the truthseeker

Michael

Post Number: 392
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2003 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

My guess is that Asket had a device that would protect her from the "lower vibrations" as she also allegedly took Meier (and Jitchi) to meet, and/or be in proximity to, people who must have had an even lower vibrational levels. Just a guess though about a question that had also occurred to me in the past.
Michael Horn

Truthseeker

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2003 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction with my above word "channeling", althought when we ourselves present the truth to the matter in "canning" the the channel, then I suppose we could call it "Canneling the Channeling". :-)

Greetings David,

Thanks for that interesting info. I've heard of Blue Star and Celest before and simply just regarded her as another pleiadean channel "wanna-be" like many others who have read Barbara Marciniak's books of which I could probably make a whole list of them. Actually Celest regards herself as a "walk-in" resulting from a near death experience and in turn claims to be the daughter of "Blue Star- A Pleiadian teacher of star knowledge and awakener for all other star seeds and other walk-ins"! Ridiculous in my opinion considering that I can tell you that much of the nonesense she believes must come from reading "Seth" books by Jane Robberts, "The star people" by Brad Steiger and finally "Strangers Among Us" by Ruth Montgomery. It's interesting how alot of this New Age stuff got started in the late 1960s to the early 1970s. Ruth Montgomery was the first person to introduce the concept of "walk-ins" to the New Age in that one book of hers, with her so called "Automatic writing" from spirit guides. To me she was just another take off wanna-be of Edgar Cayce.

Now regarding Bret Walters, I know that he got involved with James Gilliland about a year or two ago with one of his so called "Heart of the heart conferences" which he had in different places across the USA. These conferences involving native people or people with native names who claim to have some kind of connection with "Star nations" which is a native interpretation of contact with ET beings from the Pleiades, like in that movie "Star Light". James Gilliland in turn offered to have one of these "Heart of the Heart conferences" at his Sattva ranch, sense it is near the Yakima native reservation next to Mount Adams, which is well known for its many UFO reports, etc!

James Gilliland's story in turn may not be related to Celest as her story comes across as more recent and James himself doesn't claim to be a walk-in like she does.

Now as far as "walk-ins" go, I remember Billy saying that a spirit form may sometimes occupy the body of another causing both spirit forms to be confused in the same body!, like spirit possession. But walk-ins themselves???, I honestly don't know for sure if such is possible or not!

More to think about,

James the truthseeker

Christian

Post Number: 64
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2003 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Walk-ins" do not exist, except within schizophrenics. It is not possible that two spirit forms live within one human being (except if there are two heads/brains, as in Siamese twins).
However, usually the channelers are suffering from schizophrenia, and many of them have produced within themselves a second or more personalities. (There are also those channelers who are frauds and who are cheating their fellow people.) Throughout the day one or more of those personalities can take over control of the consciousness of the sick person.

Christian

Edward

Post Number: 269
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2003 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Large_Ship and All...

I thought I'd post in this area.

I Agree with how PureHarmony explains the link with Tuberculois, which I have heard of.

The Whole "ILL" Thought(s) of Vampires and all that goes with it was once conjuired-up by a Fanatic Jewish-Orthodoxs-Christian by the name
of Count Vladimir Dracu(la) "The Impaler" and Ruler against the Islam,(centures ago) and one of his Mistresses.

It seems that he and his "Sick" Mistress Belived in "Enternal-Life" and "Eternal-Youth"..when Drinking and Bathing in the Blood of Young
Virgins; mainly of Young Girls, and in some cases..a New Born Child. Seldom, a Young Boy.
(And some of us here on this FIGU-board KNOW...and Acknowledge this Familiar practise..which is mentioned in the FIGU materials also, When...
"Decoding" a certain Name!)

The Best selling author, Bram Stoker, derived his stores of "Count Dracula" from the above mentioned personality. Eventhough, people think this is not based on fact(s).
But, my own conclusion would be; that there are Just Too many Facts that are Parallel, which would Indeed..Verify and Confirm...it as being Factual.

From hereon, was the Start of the Vampire..."Count Dracula" Volklore.

So "Human" Vampires...in it's True sense and exitence...is based on Pure.."Untruths
and Fantacy", which was derived from Bram Stoker's
Novels of Count Dracula.

So the Only True....Vampires...would be: "The Vampire BATS"! Which drinks blood
of mainly...animal sorts!

Edward.

Truthseeker

Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2003 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Christian,

Sense I started my research into psychology at a young age, i've often wondered if there was a connection between channeling and multiple personality disorder which apparently is not classified the same as schizophrenia by most pyschology texts.

Now concerning Billy saying that a spirit form may sometimes occupy the body of another causing both spirit forms to be confused in the same body, I read this in Billy's 7 contact, Feb 25,1975, which goes like this:

Semjase- When the guest frame is destroyed by force under some circumstances, it can happen that the spirit quickly finds himself another guest body and inhabits it. He can even penetrate into frames which are already inhabited under such circumstances. This results in two heavily confused spirits in one single guest body.

Peace in knowing,

James the truthseeker

Larry_driscoll

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2003 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian,
From "Message From The Pleiades"(English, Editor: Wendelle Stevens),Seventh Contact, Page 87:
Semjase:.......180/Now when a guest body has died, then the spirit vanishes and normally goes over into the finematerial world. 181/There he has to live through certain periods, until he can claim a new guest body. 182/ When the guest-frame is destroyed by force under some circumstances, it can happen, that the spirit quickly finds himself another guest body and inhabits it. 183/He can even penetrate into frames which are already inhabited under such circumstances. 184/This results in two heavily confused spirits in one single guest body.
Larry Driscoll

Pureharmony

Post Number: 86
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2003 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward, very well said. Let the truth be known.
*pureharmony*

George

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2003 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody - maybe I will throw this is in toward better clarification on the subject.
I thought that Walk-ins are when spirit form is replacing other spirit form host body like when a person contemplating suicide is contacted by a Masters who can unhook one silver cord and attach walk-in silver cord( done in less then 0.5 seconds)??? Example - the T. Lobsang Rampa story?

Regards

George.

Large_ship

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2003 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote, Edward>I Agree with how PureHarmony explains the link with Tuberculosis, which I have heard of...... Deleted........................................

Large_ship,
From now on any posts related to the Vampire issue will be deleted. If you would like to pursue this subject further with others please post your e-mail address so others can reply. If you would like to discuss this form of "MOP-ism" which you accused the FIGU of indulging in, please contact any of the Moderators at your earliest convenience.

Large_ship

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2003 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any way that FIGU and obfuscate, turn around, or color what is being said to their favor, they will.

All I have said in the post that is deleted, is that if Pleiadeans are abducting humans for their DNA, then there is no assurance, with new information, that all will go according to plan.

I have also taken the precaution of doubling this say, that was deleted, at another web site, with this return link.

This is so that other outside people, can see how FIGU changes around to their advantage, what everyone else says, that does not agree with FIGU core philosophy.

What I've said is the truth, delete all that you want?

Large_ship

All of your posts have been allowed to stand up until your most recent post of June 16-0231 p.m. You have posted approximately 12 times with regards to your vampire information. Then on June 9th, 2003 in the “Access Problems” section you stated MOP-ism seems to exist on this board. A few posts later on June 11, you intimated your posts were being threatened with deletion, and then went on with more vampire talk creating a string of responses totally unrelated to the intent of that section of the forum. I think if you read the nature of the responses you will find your comments have not been received in a positive fashion.

The intent of this forum has been for like-minded people to discuss many of the teachings etc, provided by Billy Meier and the FIGU. While there has to be some latitude with regards to people’s opinion and viewpoints, this does not open the door for a complete disregard to any of the ideas put forth by Billy and the FIGU. As was stated before, if you need to discuss this with one of the Moderators please do so. In addition, copies of your original posts have been saved if you would like to make comparisons between what is displayed on the forum and what you have written. This is the last time this subject will be discussed with you openly on this forum. Thank you.

Chiuwang

Post Number: 146
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2003 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi George:

I read some boods about T. Lobsang Rampa, though I almost agree with most of his concept, but it is so hard to believe that his spirit can be guided back to a guest body just commit suicide.

Also T. Lobsang Rampa mentioned about Alien Base in Tibet (Possible Mu Empire), Giant Cat in ancient Egypt, those are the parts that I have doubt, but on the reincarnation part, his description match Edgar Cayce's description, which help me to understand the death process.

He also mentioned about Cat used to be able to telepathically comunicate with other cat, which is a human spirit behavior, that is different from Mr. Meier's teaching, which indicated extremely few, if any, that human and animal spirit will cross over in spiritual development path.

Peace.

Hampton Chiu
Hampton Chiu

George

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chiuwang,
What the book said was that the Spiritual Masters have seen in Akasha that he tried unsuccessfuly to take his life twice and was determined to do so again. They obtained his own approval to do the swap or the 'walk-in'. He Himself as well as Rampa was on the same Spirit evolutionary level/same vibration(otherwise this would not have worked). I agree with you that not all of what is written in those books is true - especially the new ones that just came out seem to be manipulated toward 'God Almighty' brainwash and since T. Lobsang Rampa died in Canada some 20 years ago and has no way to control so called 'new text improvements' then we have to be smart enough to be able to determine( using Billy texts) what is the truth and what is not.

Regards
George

Christian

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

I owe you an answer on what you wrote above regarding walk-ins and my remark/reply. You wrote:

"Now concerning Billy saying that a spirit form may sometimes occupy the body of another causing both spirit forms to be confused in the same body, I read this in Billy's 7 contact, Feb 25,1975, which goes like this:

Semjase- When the guest frame is destroyed by force under some circumstances, it can happen that the spirit quickly finds himself another guest body and inhabits it. He can even penetrate into frames which are already inhabited under such circumstances. This results in two heavily confused spirits in one single guest body." (end quote)

In the actual, new and revised edition of the Contact Notes = "Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 1, Kontakte #1-#38" (508 pages, many illustrations) the text reads like this: 196. When the guest frame/body is destroyed by force and at an early stage under some circumstances, before it is enlivened by the spirit on the 21st day, it can happen that the spirit doesn't quickly find himself another guest body and inhabits it, but remains in the realm of the Beyond. 197. It then does not penetrate into another frame/body which is already inhabited. 198. This then does not result in two heavily confused spirits inhabiting one single guest body and causing severe confusion.

Your quote originates from the uncorrected version of the Contact Notes. -- In the first years of his contacts Billy sometimes made mistakes during the telepathic transmissions of the talks (with his Plejaran friends), like ommissions of words, wrong figures, etc. His written (original) recordings were copied for the Core Group members, and from these copies the first published Contact Notes were published, erroneously.
When Semjase detected some "mistakes" in Billy's recordings she started correcting the contact notes, i.e. Billy (or in some instances Semjse herself) put in the corrections into the text with a pen.
Unfortunately, the woman who typed the first volumes didn't use Billy's corrected version (she was working in Billy's office, but used her own non-corrected version). And unfortunately again, all further editions based on those incomplete/non-corrected version. About three or four years ago the Plejarans detected the mistakes in FIGU's publications, and now all Contact Reports are checked word by word with the help of Ptaah, Florena, Enjana or other ET friends. There are about 1600 pages completed/corrected by now.

Best regards,
Christian

Jay

Post Number: 196
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian,

I am so Glad that this information has been accurately rewritten again and revised by PTAAH and our other Plejarans. I just wished I knew how to read German as a whole. My question to you my dear friend is that I know there is a time placement on FIGU and the CONTACT NOTES, are the Contact Notes and the BLOCKS from the German version going to be finished in the English format for the public in the near future give or take 2004 - 2005??.

BE WELL
Regards,

JAY
BE WELL

Truthseeker

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Christian,

Thanks for clearing that up for us, one ownly wonders what else may be found wrong in the other contact notes and corrected. So to me, the above correction appears to be implying a situation concerning the destruction of a newly formed body during the first 3 week peroid after conception, that should this happen a spirit form will not suddenly end up inhabiting another body causing confusion to another spirit, but instead will reamain in the realm of the Beyond.

What this also means is that all telepathic material recieved is subject to error until corrected and improved. The same is true or would be true for other genuine real people if they are now or had being around in the past.

Accuracy is an art in itself. One can imagine the simple misunderstandings which can happen with the most genuine of people.

Peace,

James the truthseeker

Mhurley

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay said :
My question to you my dear friend is that I know there is a time placement on FIGU and the CONTACT NOTES, are the Contact Notes and the BLOCKS from the German version going to be finished in the English format for the public in the near future give or take 2004 - 2005??.

Christian, following on from this I think many of us on this board would like to know realistically what FIGU publications are likely to be printed in English is say the next 5 years?

Matt

Christian

Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay, hi Matt,

Based on my experience of the last 15 years I would say that you will have to wait many years for an English publication of the Contact Notes. For one year now the translation process has come to a halt (at contact #7 or so). Three FIGU Passive members from the USA, with my assistance, were slowly but surely making progress with that work (working together through the Internet). But then other tasks (among it the foundation of FIGU Society USA) and other (private) reasons (work-overload etc.) made it impossible to continue with it. The entire process is rather time-consuming!
The basic translation work must be done by English speaking persons who are familiar with the spirit teachings and German.
It's a peculiar thing that so many English speaking persons are waiting for translations, but hardly anyone of all those who are interested in Billy's teachings is willing to learn German and lend a hand in translations.
Congratulations in this respect to "FIGU Japan" who is slowly but surely translating booklet for booklet, book for book into Japanese. Their successful method is to pay for a professional translator.

Best regards,
Christian

Norm

Post Number: 569
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian, I though we weren't allowed to use professional translators. The OCT money should go to this venture if thats not the case. I have found two professional translators and these guys translate for multinational corprations, they can't afford a to give bad translations. http://www.executivelinguist.com/http://www.asetquality.com

Michael_d

Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Christian,

Thank you for your insight and all the work you have done on English language translations.

To help us gain a perspective, do you have any idea how many members FIGU Japan numbers and what their annual budget is for professional translations?

Jay

Post Number: 197
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Christian,

You are absolutley right about knowing the German language to be able to know and translate the notes into English, no argument here about it. Having said this, it is still something which needs to be done in all Known languages from what I gather understanding the PLEJARANS wanting ALL Spiritual teachings to spread accross the planet. I think if at least I would learn German fully it may be still a problem for lets say I myself to try and translate or give a helping hand. Wendelle Stevens made that same attempt in the 80's and I guess his German was not good enough for him to really translate the context of the notes well to English. Mistakes will rise, so I rather see if it is possible for someone out there who knows the strict or most accurate language of German to be able to do this task well and be able to Join in the helping hand. I think it will be wise to just wait until PTAAH and SEMJASE to finalize it perfectly to its German language before actually tackling the task of translation to English format. Don't you think that would be best Christian??.

Best regards,
Jay
BE WELL

Mhurley

Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sure some arm of the US intelligence community has made translations of all of Billy's books :-) Anyone got any good contacts? :-)

Mhurley

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe this is a daft question, but why could the Plej. translate all the books into english?

Matt

Chiuwang

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt:

Very intriguing question, assuming you are a new member.

I don't think US intelligence will have a full translated contact notes of Mr. Meier, the reason is the intelligence collecting base near old FIGU site has been changed to a park, if I remember correctly, there was a 'rocket lauch related base' close to old FIGU site, but was removed long time ago.

That implied intelligence has lost interest on this case, since they determined this case will not interfere their course of power expansion.

And I don't think Plejaran will translate all the contact notes into English. I think these aliens are trying to interfere as little as possible about the 'lowly spiritual developed human life form' on planet earth, if they really want to interfere, they can just do like their Giza 'cousins' thousands of years ago, landed on this planet publically, and claim themselves as king of wisdom.

We are on our own....

Peace.

Hampton Chiu
Hampton Chiu

Edward

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2003 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian...

I am very Glad that you had made the subject concering the "Walk-ins"...and
"Schizophrenia"...Clear. As to me, I never thought that One could be Occupied..by
any other Spirit-Frorm...in any way...what so ever.(mostly created by The Movie World!)
As for the "Walk-ins"...I had done reading on that in the past...but had very much Doubts concering it.

We did once...if I am correct..discuss this subject once...and Did Not..come to the True Results.

I was even wondering, about the 2 possessed men Jmmanuel once came across. My own conclusion..; that both suffered "Schizophrenia"...with this
"Illusion". And Jmmanuel...making it Clear to them..by Casting Away/Out..Their(both men) Illusion(their schizophrenia).., by his Casting Away/Out.."Gesture".

So that he Knew...that it was In Their "Minds"...
so to speak...and the Casting Away/Out...Made their Illuison...of Schizophrenia..go away.

So...in Short...: "It was All in Their Minds....
and Not being Possessed, by any evil spirits or others..what so ever".

So he made them Do it "Themselves"(delivering "Themselves" from their Illusion(s)...
Possession(s)..). And so they were convinced.
A sort of "Mind Over Matter" if you will. But than, "Mind Over Mind".

As his(Jmmanuel) "Gesture" is all that the men needed and wanted. When there
was No "Magic/Miracle"..if you will...in the Sense as they wanted it to be
recognized as...as being/manifesting...or taking place.
So...in other words: "They Healed Themselves". And it was their Minds...that was
just Playing..."Tricks" on them...so to speak.

Thank you also...for the Up-dated corrections! I do also feel...when I read some materials...that there are still errors. Just as we all should still, when reading,
Steven Whendell's materials with Cautions...as other..also. I just try and "Stick" as much as I can to Billy's Original materials. Want to Keep it As "PURE"...as I can.

Edward.

Philip_george

Posted on Friday, July 04, 2003 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RE Why all the books etc., have not been translated into English? Billy writes with The Code in the German language. All other languages do not contain The Code. So despite the translation into English or all the other languages on Earth, besides German, The Code does not get put in 100%.
The Pleiadians/Plejaran did try this once when about 117 of their language scientists tried to translate the Mission's books into English with The Code included. They failed. So that is why the German is in the texts - Billy's native language.
It is up to those of us who speak English natively to read the German in the books etc., and to then find a translating group to submit our work to so that eventually we will have the works available in English alongside the German original, as is the case with the Talmud Jmmanuel. Here you have the correct original German side-by-side with the English.
It seems like a very hard and time-consuming road, but you should know it is the right one and one that has a legacy to it. We will leave the end result for others to build on.

Gicayhwh

Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2003 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian,

I would like to know if the new revized Contact Notes are available in German for sale. I would like to perfect my german; I know some from back when I was living in Austria, 1990.I would love to put the effort and help with the translation.
I believe there is a good chanse to master the language. It's worth it.
Sincerely,
gicayhwh

Truthseeker

Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2003 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ATTENTION!

To all of whom it may concern as I'm sure this should concern you, it has being brought to my attention the importance of North American aboriginal claims of being in contact with Pleiadians to having ancestral origins going back to the Pleiades! This is important everyone, because I'd like to know if such aboriginal groups, tribes and reservations all over are actually making false claims of being in contact with Pleiadians as a result of the Meier contacts?!, or have they being making these claims from their own legends relating to the pleiades stars?! A few years ago (1996), there was a Star vision conference of Native elders from all over the USA relating such stories of beings contacting them from the Pleiades "Chuhukon" and describing such Pleiadian ETs with their own names like "Saquasohuh blue Star Kachinas" or "Star Nations". Are aboriginals now getting caught up in the same new age nonsense as the regular folk?, or are they creating their own Pleiadian contact stories like Alex Collier did?, or are the just using such names as "Pleiadians" to describe simple actual UFO human ET encounters but more in English terms? Someone better ask Billy!

Now lets get back to the issue of James Gilliland for just a moment who lives up there near Mt Adams as a place being of much UFO activity. Likewise we also have there the Yakima Native reservation where the locals often see the UFOs which frequent themselves. Now it looks as though these natives may also be referring to these UFO sightings as again Pleiadians or Plejarans, where as the original name they may have had is still unknown to me at this time. If James Gilliland first got the name Peiadians from these Native peoples before hearing of the Meier contacts, then I'm not one to assume him a liar for using such terms, should that be the case as with many other people regardless of what he may assume and believe from anyone or anything.

Now again I'm pointing out these stories and claims of aboriginals from different reservations telling us stories of their contacts with Pleiadians/Plejarans and then perhaps later relating this to the Meier contacts as we may see with elders like "Standing Elk, Black Elk, Red Elk, etc. Or is it perhaps that such Pleiades information was brought to aboriginal elders and then mixed in with all the other such new age nonsense at the Star vision conference primarily by Dr Richard Boylan's own beliefs in the matter?

I don't know if this be the case, but I'm thinking of asking him!

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker

George

Posted on Monday, July 14, 2003 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James the key word here is TRUST. You have to deal with certain Indian Shamans and gain their trust. They have massive evidence hidden away from 'White Barbaric Men'. The reason that it is hidden is that they have to make sure we are not just another fishing expedition sent by the Brotherhood to get gold etc., destroy the ancient and for them holy places and artifacts and then kill them because they have shown to Brotherhood that they know to much.

Regards
George

Truthseeker

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2003 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings George,

I agree with you concerning the "white barbaric men", and the TRUST needed to be gained by the Shamans, but do they REALLY have massive evidence hidden away? According to Dr Richard Boylan, a shaman by the name of Standing Elk from the Yankton Sioux Reservation actually claims to have had contact with Pleiadians or Plejarans during vision quests as "Lakota Keeper of the Six Pointed Star Nation Altar". Now obviously the name "Plejarans" was used here from Billy Meier as a correction to the word pleiadians and they will more then likely tell you that. Furthermore, Standing Elk and his associates will tell you that the Sioux nation originates from the Pleiades with others from Sirius and Orion. I'm now pointing out that not all such new age beliefs concerning contact from Pleiades may originate from the Meier material. Some may "obviously" be taking it in from Standing Elk who has also met with Randy Winters at the Star visions conference back in 1996. Standing Elk may have had some real UFO experience as I've talked to him personally about the Bigfoot a few years back. I've also come across recently a Shaman from New Mexico whose name I wish not disclose, but will refer to him as "The Reality Seeker", who was also in attendance at the Star vision conference. This guy also claims to have had contact with Pleiadian, and Praying Mantis beings and much more. Hang around this guy for awhile and you're almost guaranteed to have UFO experiences like another person I know who went out to see him. I hope to take him up on his offer later on this summer.

What I'd like to know from Billy is if there is any truth to the Sioux claims?, and have other human like ETs actually claimed to be Pleiadian or Plejaran?, or are people just calling them that?!

We'll soon see,

James Truthseeker

Edward

Post Number: 280
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2003 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James...and George...

I understand your point...James.

It makes me Think of the TV-movie I once show of "The Little
Indian Childern and The Pleiadian Line"; remember that at the Pl'sRReal site?

If One could Tracedown this Story-tale/Legend...
One would Truely Know, Which ET groep(s) it Truely is about....
concerning that Story. It's UR Source.

The Movie Surprised me...Because...The Name..
"Pleiadian" Was Mentioned! So, Knowing...after have read that there were North Amerivan Native Indians having Contacts...with Beings From The Pleiades. But, it Could be any Groep of Beings from The Constallation..."Pleiades"...not? I would think so.

The Native Indians may have just named them "Pleiadians"; for this name was much easy to their Conveniance, as it may have been Too Intricate..in
explaining All the Details of their Origin.

But ofcourse, It Is Fact and Truth....That Billy IS The Only One Having contacts With The Plejarans. Which for a reason, as you may Know...was named/called "Pleiadians" to see Who Was Really/Truely...having True Contacts with
them. Which was/is a very very Smart Idea! As you Know, Now we Know...who the Real Contactess are and Not(With The Plejarans/Pleiadians)!

So, it Is Truely of much significances that we Know..with Which and Whom the Great Indian Leaders/Chiefs/Shamens...etc....have/are in contact with.
I would Not Close-Out...that they may have contacts with beings from the Constallation of The Pleiades. But Which beings...if they May/Can give us answer to?

But...ofcourse George...has made his point very well also.

Edward.

George

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2003 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,
As your feelings tell you those men don’t have it. I don’t think that you find those who KNOW attending the New Age misinformation jams and addressing those types of similar agendas.
You mentioned Red Elk( http://ww .redelk.org/) – he can Spirit walk just like Billy(when he visited Era to find out how Semjase is doing after the accident ). He can point to you to some locations underground that would amaze you - IF he wants to( he is one of those who know the right place in case WWIII and here again we’re talking about TRUST’). Let me know if you want to meet him I like to meet him too.
Next, check this Website - http://ww .energymedicineassn.com/ you will read there about man(Speaking Wind) who said to much on Art Bell show(Dec1998) and got the same treatment as Rich Hoagland. Difference is Rich is still alive. If you start working with that group you will be dangerously close to the Truth if you know what I mean.

Regards

George

Jay

Post Number: 198
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2003 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi To All,

I do understand the connection to the Native American Indians and Plejarans having contact with some groups of Native Americans. If this is to be so then this means Plejarans are in the want of having contacts with those groups on earth who can keep a strong high spiritual lifestyle. I do think Plejarans always stress the idea that it is going to be a long time before we can evolve in mind spirit and the world as a whole.

The facts are that if the contacts are there with the Native Americans groups, then this only means Plejarans are looking for those groups who are evolving fast in spirit and understand "CREATION" or shall we say in the case of the Native Americans; "THE GREAT SPIRIT". In the case of Billy, this does not need to be axplained since we all or those who don't know, his spirit is of an evolved one to have been chosen since his young age.

Regards,

Jay}
BE WELL

George

Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2003 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all I think I have to explain this little better here. The right Indian contacts do not deal with Plejarians like Ptaah, Asket etc. they know about massive Atlantean underground locations in very good shape like working technology lights on etc. There are Guardians of those places and they are sons of Atlantians=Plejarians who communicate(speak face to face) with higher spirit evolved men like shamans. Is that close enough. Guardians obviously have means to communicate with the Plejaren or Lyrians because they still possess Atlantean technology and they know how to use it.

Regards
George

Truthseeker

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2003 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings again,

Thanks for your answers, however for me right now the real "Hot kitchen" issue is Billy's own non-comments in relation to aboriginal shaman claims of being in contact with ET beings from the Pleiades. For awhile Billy and the Plejarans have pointed out the many false claims of people claiming contact with Plejarans or Pleiadians, yet from what I've read so far, Billy doesn't seem to make the same comments concerning such contact claims from aboriginal people given the stressed accuracy issues of FIGU. Now with the case of James Gilliland, he claimed to be in contact with Pleiadians and invited me to visit him to see the UFOs for myself. When I went down there, I did in fact see UFO regardless of the Plejarans telling Billy that James Gilliland must be another hoaxer because they saw no record to support the facts, yet it takes someone like me to actually see these UFOs to point out that such Pleiadian assumptions by James G is not the case with these other UFOs. Unless this information didn't get out in English, I find it very odd that it needs to take someone like me to assess what is really going on there when the Plejarans "could" have done this from the very beginning. Especially when this concerns aboriginal people with their own legends of Pleiadians apart from the Meier contacts. Shamans may refer to such ETs as being Pleiadians when this may not be the case, as was also with James Gilliland's same assumptions, from which aboriginal people may have visited with him telling of their legends thus having played a part in such claims.

In my opinion such aboriginal people may have had contact with benefactor or Shasta like ETs instead of Pleiadians which I think could be the case. George is correct in that a group of them actually do live underground in places like Mt Shasta, Mt Adams, Medicine Mountain, Aleutian Volcano Islands, etc. While we're at it, let's not forget bigfoot too sense George mentions guardians. So why not look at this aboriginal Pleiadian assumption issue in regards to other ETs and along with people who actually do make fraudulent Pleiadian contact claims? Or could it be that Billy and the Plejarans themselves are leaving this one totally up to me?

If so, OK then I understand!,

James the Truthseeker

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Friend James Truthseeker, here dear friend a nice and interesting piece of information.

The Pleiades are central to stories from religions and culture world over. An ancient Peruvian legend identifies them as the "arbiters of destiny". The Toraja people of Celebes, Indonesia, identify the Pleiades as the source of their ancestral heritage. They ceremoniously prepare their dead for the voyage back to the home of their predecessors in the not-too-distant stars and continue to this day to build their houses in the likeness of the starships that brought them here long ago. The Koran ( Qu'ran) of Islam states that the spirit who spoke to Prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon his spirit-form forever!) came from Najm (Naim), the Pleiades. Numerous Egyptian cuneiforms tablets mentions the Pleiades also, as if thoughts to one's mentors. Numerous ancient landmark edifices are said to orient toward this constellation, including the Egyptian pyramid of Cheops, several Greek temples and the Great Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico. Many old calendars are based on the cycle of Pleiades, such as the Mayans and the Native American Hopis.

citation taken from the book "Lemurian Scrolls" in "Conclusion" part of this book.

Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Michael

Post Number: 394
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really don't know why this is considered a " Hot kitchen" issue. Many cultures have legends of being in touch with various "star people" including some from the direction of the Pleiades. As far as James Gilliland, or any other number of people seeing UFOs, I also say/ask so what? It's clear from Gililland's material that he is NOT in touch with the Plejarans as his writings are filled with the type of religious-new age terminology that immediately disqualifies it from coming from them. And it doesn't mean that he doesn't see UFOs or that he isn't a decent, well-intentioned, great guy.

But, as far as I'm concerned, UFOs are simply a visual statement that we're not alone in the universe, a statement that much of the planet seems still quite incapable of perceiving and accepting.

And as for who may be living under what rock, again I ask so what? It just seems to me that it's the MESSAGE, the truth it contains and what we do with it that's important.

We have heard from Billy and the Plejarans that he is their sole contact. The information he has presented will warrant study for many years to come. The same cannot be said for other so-called contactees.

I suggest that for those of us who have gotten past the need for "proof" that UFOs are real that we move along and deal more with the message than the messengers or the ships they came in, facinating as they may be. Let's remember that they are people like us, though obviously far more advanced. It's unlikely that they're going to be saying much of anything in person to anyone and, if they do, we still have to evaluate the message and it's meaning to us.

Still lurking in many minds is the idea of some specialness about ETs and some specialness if we can communicate, or identify, with them. This is our planet, we have our lives to live and we've been given a bit of help in straightening things out if we wish to use it. At this point I say forget about ETs and UFOs and focus on what we do with our short little lives to make a difference, to make progress towards practical spiritual understanding and application.

Michael Horn

Lonnie

Posted on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael is right. The important thing with the whole Billy Meier case is not so much the UFO angle, but the study of spiritual related matters, practicing the meditations and continuing our spiritual evolution. The rest, of course, is up to us.

The FIGU has recently emphasized this. Even long time FIGU members need to watch themselves so as not to get carried away by not approaching the mission in the proper manner while their spiritual and consciousness related development suffers. The horse must come before the cart so to speak or else the very purpose of the mission will be defeated.

I for one was never really interested in UFO's, ET's, or anything having to do with the New Age movement because most of this information is false amd misleading.

Ufology is interesting and has it's place here, but this is a relatively small aspect of the case and should not cause one to overlook the most important reason we have a prophet like Billy with us.

Lonnie Morton

Markc

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well said ,Michael . However , chasing every little lead and minute particle of information has become a nice hobby for some people that seems at this time to be necessary among like minded groups of UFO buffs and other hub-cap chasers.

But youre right ; considering that we have been handed specific information with clear motives , with our short lives here , you would think more people would recognize the opportunity .
Opportunity is fleeting - take advantage of it while you can , to dig deeper .

Mark

Truthseeker

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Der Beobachter Edelweiß for your additional pieces of information.

To me the bottom line is "people will believe what they want to believe as much as belief keeps them from the truth. So in regards to Aboriginals, James Gilliland, New Age individuals, Gurus in India, religious people, etc. They are all going to believe what they want to believe weather it's truth or not. Obviously truth is not important to the majority of Earth human beings and many people ask me why I'm so concerned with it. I have my own personal reasons because to many people are misled which limits our true right to live a better life in the cosmos, but perhaps people enjoy being misled or else they would not mislead themselves, so to each his own as we can't change that.

Now concerning aboriginal claims of being in contact with Plejarans at this time. Likewise we can see from Billy's writings that this is not the case but does not suggest that there isn't any truth to their legends and origins relating to the Pleiades along with other possible present UFO experiences despite the individuals intentions and importance of wanting or being a UFO contactee. True what we do with Billy's and Plejarans information is totally up to us in our very short lifespans and yes we should all utilize the importance of this information to better ourselves and the planet if at all possible. However do to the earth human nature to formulate immediate opinions to every giving situation, a UFO controversy which lacks peaces of information can have as much back lash to the mission as it would open peoples minds in search for the actual truth. To much back lash can hinder the mission so I hope Billy and the Plejarans know what they are doing. For now I trust they do so that people like me can find the added truths to "back it all up", just that it can be alittle strenuous at times without getting the added explanations.

James Truthseeker

George

Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody,
I can see that this discussion has brought out the question of what is the correct way of growing spiritually? Maybe Mike , Lonnie or Mark can advise us more in this matter and for starters give us the correct Billy/Figu definition of what does it mean to grow spiritually the right way? What is the spiritual growth? How does one achieve this goal? What is the correct ratio of reading material, meditating to tune in proper vibrational harmonics and then going with this acquired knowledge like for example Jim does into the ‘World’ and practicing it to develop wisdom(and in process influencing/introducing others like for example right shamans - to Billy’s work) which is If I may assume = spiritual growth. Myself, Jim and others are quite starved for this kind of a framework one can hang on to and develop the right way. Look at your punch line statements below. This is not enough for us we need lot more then that. Also take into consideration the fact that all Spirit Teachings are written in German and for those of us who just started learning German - well it will take us at least 2 years before we can read this material in German and also understand what we just read.

Mike
At this point I say forget about ETs and UFOs and focus on what we do with our short little lives to make a difference, to make progress towards practical spiritual understanding and application.

Lonnie
The important thing with the whole Billy Meier case is not so much the UFO angle, but the study of spiritual related matters, practicing the meditations and continuing our spiritual evolution.

Mark
Opportunity is fleeting - take advantage of it while you can , to dig deeper .

Regards

George

Mhurley

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2003 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've noticed the "OM" isnt listed in the online bookshop. Anyone know why this is?

Thanks
Matt

Scott

Post Number: 381
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2003 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

I'm not sure why it isn't posted in the online bookstop, but it is listed on the pricelist on the English portion of the FIGU website. I believe it is in the Adobe PDF format.

Hope this helps

Salome
Scott

Joseph_emmanuel

Posted on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a statement in defence of logic. Why I should need to defend this system of reasoning on this forum is ironic, since it is something that we, as members of FIGU, have taken upon ourselves to put into practice, and which the moderators, as representatives of FIGU, profess to encourage if the TJ and the spiritual teachings, as the corner stones of FIGU, are anything to go by. But I defend it nonetheless because quite frankly it isn’t being practiced, seeing as much of what is posted is either gossip or speculation. We disclose truths of which it is apparent that we have no insight whatsoever and we talk about scientific facts of which we have no knowledge, and which is best left in the hands of science. Absent from both of these superficial forms of communication is logic, the laws of thought that compels one to analyze facts and truths. Since it is impossible for any one of us to accomplish this regarding the scientific facts that Eduard Meier has revealed in his books, and which are abound on this forum, unless we are scientifically-minded, it is useless talking about them, and only encourages fantasy, as they are not yet realized. However, concerning the spiritual teachings, it is possible to analyze them and to gain insight through logic. But this is not done, which disturbs me somewhat because when one accepts what one is told and puts it forward as one hears it or remembers it, one is a gossipmonger. And I feel there are many gossipmongers on this forum. Gossipmongers and mere speculators. I am also somewhat appalled by the willingness of the moderators to allow for such a gross exhibition of gossip and speculation. It is a pity that the founder of FIGU doesn’t occasionally post an assessment of our progress, if that is at all possible here. I like to think it is. But truly I don’t see how if we continually avoid using our intellects and consciousness. “Choose your words using natural logic, and draw upon the knowledge and behaviour of nature.” Chapter 6, Verse 2 of the TJ. I don’t see that we have acted upon this. Some of us it seems are only intent on justifying themselves, as though one’s path is one’s personal glory. We preach Eduard, and Jmmanuel before him, and the spiritual teachings, and Creation, but we practice what we perceive to be our own wisdom. I suppose in the end it boils down to the fact that none of us are prepared to surrender ourselves to another’s way of thinking, no matter how wise that person may be. But leaving aside that person, we are left with truth, wisdom, insight, love and understanding, and always where another is concerned this is what we fail to see for fear that we may lose something of ourselves, if not to another then to that with which we are unfamiliar, to that which is unknown to us and inspires fear.

Scott

Post Number: 392
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

Perhaps we should start a new section in the forum entitled the application of natural logic.

At present (as I see it) many of us including myself, are somewhat in a transition period from belief to truth. I believe Jmmanual was faced with this very issue in terms of teaching those of his time. This can be evidenced by how he was received and the things he was accused of, when in reality he was attempting to bring to the people the teachings of Creation and nature.

I think in our present time we are so divorced from nature and the natural world and because of this it is hard to learn anything based on any type of observation of nature. The natural cycles have been interrupted by so many man made incursions.

While many of us aspire to the spiritual teachings, obviously many of us don’t even know why we do what we do. It could be said much of what humans do is based on reaction, and wanting to be accepted whether it is based on truth or knowledge of any given field. A number of people who make posts to this forum are from countries where English is a second or third language, so I think a degree of tolerance must be used in trying to understand what another is trying to communicate. Instead of focusing on what others lack, it might be wiser to instruct and guide where it is needed.

As I see it whether anyone is a member of FIGU or not, we all fall into the category of being human. And with that comes imperfection, misunderstanding, lack of knowledge and judgement etc. So how do we learn? In the times of Jmmanual many did not write or read, so this resulted in Jmmaual performing “miracles” using the power of his spirit. What did those that witnessed him learn? Possibly the spirit is capable of things that cannot be achieved through visible means and the spirit is real although it cannot be perceived through the 5 material senses (as I see it).

Now here we are only 2000 years later, how far have we come? Many of us now can read and write, and hopefully reason to a degree and start to develop the capacity to think. But beyond that all we have to work with is what has been presented to us at our stage of development, mainly the written word. This to me, to a degree, is the purpose of the forum, which is the exchange of written words and ideas. Obviously this is not the end all final truth about anything, but it is a starting point.

Salome
Scott

Michael

Post Number: 400
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

I appreciate your comments and contribution to this forum.

Regarding the scientific facts and information, I have compiled information that pertains to this matter and it's published at www.andyettheyfly.com You can click on my picture, click on Articles and I have a couple of things there for you to look at.

It is my position that there is actually irrefutable scientific proof of the case's authenticity based on the prophetically accurate scientific and world even-related information published by Billy up to 25 years before "official" discovery or occurrence.

The latest corroborated items include: the attack on Iraq, the increase in Islamic attacks, the spread of Mad Cow Disease to other animals and humans, the appearance of SARS, the increased concerns over chemical weapons and the near-accident at the nuclear facility near Lyon, France...all warned about by Billy in Contact 251 from 1995 and also published in "And Yet They Fly!" by Guido Moosbrugger in 2001.

Michael Horn

Joseph_emmanuel

Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2003 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Your post was perceptive and constructive, and I enjoyed reading it very much. Without a doubt everything you have said is true and correct. And I am grateful to you for checking me regarding the issue of tolerance. It would be wiser to instruct and guide where it is needed than to focus on what others lack. I had thought of pointing this out myself when some of us reply negatively, or insensitively, or impetuously, or when we find ourselves caught in a battle of opinions and beliefs, something to which I myself am prone, and for which I rebuke myself afterwards for allowing myself to be swallowed up by the situation in which I find myself, in instead of replying objectively and intelligently, as I would rather reply. But as you have pointed, we all fall into the category of being human, and I am no exception, no matter what I know and understand, and no matter how confident I may be in the knowledge I have and will come to discover. Of that I am very much aware, for with every judgement I make, I realize my own imperfection and seek to perfect in myself the errors I observe. Thus what I hope to teach I hope also to learn and increase my understanding. It therefore can be said, and understood as true, that with every contribution I make on this forum, I make for my own benefit. If it inspires others in the meantime, then that is a bonus; but in no way is it a fulfilment. As one who has learned to express his opinion openly over the years, I have also had to learn that others have opinions too, and as obvious as this might seem to some, believe me when you live fourteen years of your life without your thinking being challenged – because so few people in the world actually ‘think’ – you don’t realize this. But in recent years I have had to realize it, and I have had to make adjustments to my way of thinking, in that I have had to learn to account for other realities, namely the self-governing existences of those with whom I share this world.

You ask: So how do we learn? I would like to answer this, if I may.

From my own experience I have found that attention and perseverance are precursors to learning. At school it is these that make us successful pupils. As adults who are no longer at school it is also these that make us successful humans. However, unlike pupils, to become successful humans we must study life, beginning first and foremost with ourselves. Of course, I realize that not everyone is able to put in the time and energy required to be successful. But this is where it begins, and unless we succeed as humans, our success as pupils of true knowledge will do very little for our spiritual and conscious evolution, and it is likely that such knowledge will be misused.

Concerning a new section entitled The Application of Natural Logic. What a wonderful idea! I urge the moderators to create this new section. I for one would post many contributions there.

Mhurley

Posted on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Some of you may be trying to track down some of the out of print books by Stevens and Elders.
Well I've found the out of print section of Barnes and Noble to be a rich source.
Some of the prices vary wildly, some of the dealers are in Mickey Mouse land in fact:-)

www.bn.com

Hope this is of some help

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page