Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 16, 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through April 16, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mario
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

First of all, I'm not a FIGU member (yet), but I'm trying to collaborate with two FIGU passive members in the translation of the TJ into spanish.

Regarding the translation of the names, there is a problem: We thought that the names in the opening chapter (Jmmanuel's genealogy) were translated to german. Then we knew that they were left in their original form by Isa Rashid. But later, I learned that it wasn´t so and it is a very delicate subject, because it can be an argument for people towards this book.

We didn´t know what was better: translation of all the names, to keep the names as they are in the german version or translate only the ones as they are known in spanish (Iossef in hebrew, Joseph in english, José in spanish, for example).

Later I found some names in the hebrew form and I realized that this could be a new way to corroborate the authenticity of this document.

I found that Judas Iscariot in the hebrew form is Iehuda Ish-sikariot and it translates as "Judas the criminal". Note that is "Ish-sikariot" and not "Ish-kariot" this could lead to something of interest. Unfortunately I don´t know any person who speaks or understands hebrew. It is of interest to me to know if the name "Ihariot" exists in hebrew and if so, what does it mean. Of course, I want to know if the name "Ish-kariot" exists too.

If someone could helps us, we'll really appreciate it. It can be very helpful to translations to other languages, too.

Thank you so much in advance,

Mario

Norm

Post Number: 529
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2003 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wanted to start a Billy Meier Newsgroup, but it seems to require some sort of Newsgroup vote process. Does anyone here have any experience starting a new newsgroup? The great thing about newsgroups, is the fact that they don't cost anything and will always be available to everyone, even if finances cause the end of other websites.

I have these example proposals. I tried to stay close to the other groups like alt.paranet.ufo or alt.paranormal, etc.

alt.ufo.contactee.billymeier

alt.paranet.ufo.billymeier

alt.paranormal.ufo.billymeier

alt.aliens.billymeier

alt.figu.billymeier

or future topical subgroups like,

alt.figu.creation

alt.figu.talmudjmmanuel

Pureharmony

Post Number: 77
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, It is possible to create a newsgroup on Yahoo.com for free, FYI. I know a few people who have done so. There are news groups there like activist groups, fanclubs, ect. there. It would be really easy to establish a newsgroup for Billy there if you like. I like the groups because I was able to find other groups with similar interests, join them there, and post Billy/Plejaran info for those groups exposing information to thousands of extra people.
*pureharmony*
"When you change the points of view, you may change a vote, and when you change a vote, you may change the world" -Depeche Mode

Norm

Post Number: 530
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pureharmony, Yahoo Groups is different than the Newsgroups. You still need to join Yahoo in order to get in the their Groups. If Yahoo goes under so does the Group. I want a free Newsgroup where anyone can go with out needing a membership, and plus no one will own it, its free for the world to access.

Barreto

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Pureharmony and Norm
This is a Newsgroup you guys can find at Yahoo Groups.
The name of the group is Plejaransareal

This is the introductory text on the Group's main page:
"Billy" Eduard Albert Meier was born on February 3, 1937 in Bülach,Switzerland.
Actually he IS the only Real Prophet of The New Age and REAL contactee.
If you understand who this man represents to Planet Earth then join this discussion Group.
Maybe you can meet other people who also have the same understanding and love for the teachings and messages from Billy Meier.

José Barreto Silva

Pureharmony

Post Number: 78
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, I understand. Its a really good idea you have here.
*pureharmony*
"When you change the points of view, you may change a vote, and when you change a vote, you may change the world" -Depeche Mode

Tim_davis

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Say, Norm, I haven't thought of creating such a newsgroup, but it was probably due to how hostile it is out there in Usenet, as I sense you're well aware of. :-)
Even alt.alien.visitors, what would seem to be a nice place to discuss the ETH, gets lots of opposition from the debunker types and threads often escalate into namecalling and stray away from the original topic altogether.
But I imagine that has to be expected to some extent, when there are so many individual and drastically different viewpoints (even without the debunkers) trying to relate to each other.
However, a Billy group might be more successful, there would be a more common interest.

On going about getting a Usenet group created, I found this link

http://ww . faqs.org/faqs/usenet/creating-newsgroups/part1/

where the procedure seems complicated, but it doesn't actually have to be followed, especially when creating an 'alt' group.

I don't know if it's time enough yet to start such a group, but I agree with you on the part that Usenet (which everyone refers to as "the newsgroups") is the place to have it. What gets there gets into the history books, in my opinion.

Norm

Post Number: 531
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2003 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Newsgroup or Usenet, is where I'm talking about, that way anyone from around the World will be able to go there and post, and there would be no need for membership of any kind. Its great to have many different places where people can go and discuss the Meier case.

Barreto

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2003 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone of you Billy's supporters and friends,

After reading last postings from Norm and PureHarmony on Figu's Discussion Board about creating a Newsgroup on Billy I am trying to create a newsgroup in USENET.
It's pretty difficult to open - to put on air - a new newsgroup and it takes months to be authorized by them.
There are a lot of documents to read first before one tries to proceed in opening a newsgroup.
Should the procedures be alright then millions and millions of people will send messages and possibly be able to learn more about Billy and "The Mission".
I realized that there aren't any postings about Billy - as far as I could find - but thousands about ufos, abduction and such.

By the way...I just created a newsgroup in Yahoo. Myself and PureHarmony are Moderators and we will definitivelly not allow any kind of attacks
or detracting to Figu or Mr. Eduard Albert "Billy" Meier names any postings like these will be promptly deleted. My intention is to do the same thing in Yahoo - (in Portuguese language) a Newsgroup to introduce Billy's name in ,where Mr. Billy Meier is not known unless for a very few know-it-alls pseudo-ufologists who writes a lot of misunderstanding and distorted info about him in their magazines.

My intention is to do the same thing in Yahoo - very soon (in Portuguese language) a Newsgroup) to introduce Billy's name in ,
where Mr. Billy Meier is literaly not known unless for a very few know-it-alls pseudo-ufologists who writes a lot of misunderstanding,distorted and disgusting info about him in their magazines.
I received many e-mails of people asking me "who is this Billy Meier?" and also I was literally attacked and accused of being an "antichrist" and follower of a so called "american satanic brotherhood" by brazilian's christian religious groups, esoterics and new-agers when I tried to introduce to people here in Brazil passages from Talmud of Jmmanuel and tried to explain comparing them certain passages of it
with the New Testament and told them (including Catholic Bishops, priests, teologists etc.) that the NT is completely false and is a shameful redaction. All I want to do now is to pour some more "gasoline" on the huge bonfire I created here just to see the fire gets higher and bigger and burn the illusions and deceivings of the many followers of pseudo-esoteric, fake ufo gurus, "mystical orders" and know-it-alls we have in Brazil. Most of them do really believe they will be "rescued" or "raptured" in great masses by Ashtar-Sheran and Saint Germain and I feel pity on them all for such an illusion.

Well...Please,feel free to join PLEJARANSAREAL (in english language). Its under RELIGION - OTHERS in Yahoo Groups. Let's see how many members we will get

Saalome dear Friends
So it is!
José Barreto Silva

Barreto

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2003 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Friends,

Those USENET alt.ufo, alt,aliens, etc.etc. are really too HOSTILE to Mr. Billy Meier and everything related to him. I made a thoroughful search through Google's Groups on Billy Meier and most of the postings I've read there are very mean, namecallings, detractings, and who knows what other bad names and harsh words they might use there in their messages in alt.such and such. In one simple word I say it is a disgusting environment!
Too many know-it-alls and debunkers out there. I'll definitively forget Usenet my friends. The world out there is already too harsh and hostile and that is enough for me.

José Barreto Silva

Tim_davis

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2003 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Usenet can get ugly at times but it can also get serious and have productive discussions, and actually I'm coming to terms that there's a need for debunkers in there to keep the debates more objective.
Sometimes, along with the insults and namecalling, come some well-reasoned questions, although it's rare.
A recent post of mine has flaws in it, no one else has noticed, so I'm gonna have to provide my own critical follow-up. :-)

Barreto

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2003 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Friends,

For your information only

New discussion group has changed name to PLEJARANS_ARE_REAL (in english language). Its under RELIGION - OTHERS in Yahoo Groups. Feel free to join. Thank you!

And more dear Friends Do Not Forget:
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!
Peace be on Earth, and among all beings!

So it is!
José Barreto Silva

Norm

Post Number: 532
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2003 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not giving up just because we have misinformed people out there, in those other UFO Usenet Groups . I get attacked everywhere. I just got hammered at the Jesus Christ Usenet Group's over the TJ, they even attacked James Deardorff at alt.bible.errancy. I also got attacked at the alt.flame.jesus, over the book King of Travelers, and I thought they would be more open to that book. Then I started talking about the TJ and their stance is, that Jesus is a myth and everything related to the story is a myth. They won't even take the time to look at the evidence. A Billy Meier Usenet Group will help spread the truth.

Norm

Post Number: 535
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am posting this here, for anyone that may want to see the Mission continue even after their death. I want to change my Will to include FIGU. How would I address it, in the Will?

Savio

Post Number: 412
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps you may like to include this Will in the prayer to your spirit?

Jmmanuel mentioned this in the TJ.....

Regards

Savio

Edward

Post Number: 247
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm...

I do not quite understand what you mean....but I am approaching it from the view-point of you maybe meaning..."your finances that you leave behind? Or...are you prefering Someone who you know...to take your part of the/Your Mission over when you pass-over?"

Well, in both cases...or others...you would be at best to go toa Lawyer, Adviser, Accountant..; atleast someone that has much understanding of finances and lively materials. Atleast, that is how it is done here; but I would think it would be the same in the USA??

They would/will make a good Line-up of how you want to have your wishes documented in your Will-document(s). Than you know...it will
be done correct and that No-One...can/may come between..after you've passed-over. And that it is Legalized to the/All points...as it is with all
"Document-Contracts".
So if you want to Include FIGU to your Will..it will be mentioned..and all Legalized within Your/the Will-Document.

Edward.

Michael_d

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Here’s something to think about: What value will money have once WWIII begins? What value will it have at the conclusion of the war? The FIGU may very well survive WWIII, however, our present economic and monetary systems will not. Certainly not, if in the aftermath of the war, a person will be killed for stealing even a piece of bread.

Norm

Post Number: 536
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael _d, I guess we should all give up? Sorry but its not over til the "fat lady sings", IMO. And what about Land, Gold and other possessions? Anyway I think it was in Contact 251 that said the Money System would be around a long long time. I don't even own much, but when I die it would be nice to see a little go to Figu!

Michael_d

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

I’m watching a show on CNN called “Operation Iraqi Freedom”, and in that show the “fat lady” is singing a very sad song indeed. Opinions vary whether it’s just a dress rehearsal or the opening act.

Looking at the legacy of prophecies and predictions of Billy Meier and the Plejarans, I don’t know of anything significant they have missed yet. Do you?

Perhaps it is coincidental about the timing of the Plejarans telling Billy to release the Henoch Prophecies this past January. Perhaps they are throwing in the towel and implying “run for the hills!”

“Just give up?” No, quite the contrary. It’s now time to be pragmatic, heed the warning signs and take matters into our own hands by seeking safe haven. What do you think Billy Meier has been doing on that self-sufficient farm of his in a protected valley in Switzerland, a neutral country that will not be directly attacked in WWIII? That man’s got a plan! Time for us to do likewise!

It will be too late to do anything if we wait around for the fat lady's last act on CNN, the one where she's singing about the incoming ICBM's. I understand it's only a 30 minute song from Russia.

Norm

Post Number: 539
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2003 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I'm not running anywhere! Given my current condition (Disabled), I can't survive without a stable civilization. I am prepared to die! My life isn't so grand anyway!

Truthseeker

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2003 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Norm ,

Pease don't give up just yet as I feel you are one of a number of people I know worth saving. Perhaps I should ask and find a way for possitive ETs to pick you up too and further ask these ETs to apply some of their more advanced medical science to help your current physical situation. I'm very hopefull with this one and hope is what keeps us going. If I recall correctly, Billy also has a family member in the same situation as yourself. Life is to be enjoyed and what better way to enjoy it as being healed why enjoying a peacefull journey with your best friends among the stars! :-)

Truthseeker

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2003 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where can I get a copy of the contact notes?? I see a few on the website, 249 and 251 or something like that. Is there more in English that I dont know about?? }
Mark Gilbo

Michael_d

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2003 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Norm,

Sorry for pushing your buttons. It's not right of me to foist my view of "reality" on you. I apologize.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page