Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives for 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archives for 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Anonymous

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2004 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone a copy of The Myth of the Jewish Race that I can loan, by Raphael Patai. I've been trying to purchase it off the Net, but it seems to be out of print. I would only like to loan it, and I am willing to leave a deposit until it is returned. Please can anyone help?

I've recently been reading about the issue What is a Jew?, and excluding what is disclosed here, I have learnt some interesting facts. I have also come upon a site called Radio Islam and it has many articles about Israel and Jewish authorities in every area of American life and around the world. It is really quite disturbing to think what is being said about them, if any of it is true.

Here's the link if anyone is interested: http://www.abbc.com/shahak/index.htm

There's a particular article called The Hidden Tyranny (just scroll down), which makes for shocking reading. I don't want to breed anti-semitism, but it seems the more and more I learn about Jews, the more and more I'm beginning to dislike them as a people. I just can't seem to find anything that says anything good about them.

Also, there's a site on the Net called Who is a Jew? by Jacob Immanuel Schochet (a Jew)and he explains that of the three definitions that should define a Jew, only religion is the most logical one. But he then goes on to say, "The original Jews chose to enter into a covenant with God. They chose this for themselves and for their descendants. Those who converted later also made a commitment for themselves and their descendants.... The simple biological fact of birth to Jewish parents, then, automatically confers Jewish identity" and "The Jewish faith determines jewishness as an integral and permanent characteristic of the Jew, somehow analogous to a racial or ethnic identity." I disagree with this, as it is no different to saying that because my parents are Roman Catholic, I therefore am Roman Catholic, and that is not true, I am sure of it. Yet he states that although one may drop one's religious identity, that person would still be regarded as a Jew and remain subject to all the obligations of the Torah. Am I correct in thinking that there is something wrong with this line of reasoning? Or am I still a Roman Catholic, though I don't adhere to Catholicism?

The reason I ask is because I'm writing about this - that is about religion - and I want to be sure that I get my facts right.

Michael

Post Number: 422
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2004 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anonymous,

Again, let me say that I like to have a real name to write to.

A few words about your comments and questions above. I was "born Jewish" into a non-religious family. I had no religious upbringing, for which I am eternally grateful as I had the chance to explore religion, in my adult years, with a minimum of preconditioned beliefs. I also have never accepted the idea that anyone is born into a religion or has any obligation to the beleifs of their parents, family, etc. It's simply the height of idiocy to me.

My daily work is primarily with Jewish people and, the truth of the matter is, that not only do I enjoy and like most of the poeple, I find that they are much the same as any other group, i.e. you find the good and the not so good, the intelligent and the not so intelligent, etc. But, generally speaking, there is a warmth and good humor that seems to exist among the overal group of Jewish people that I have come into contact with throughout my life.

One thing that I've noticed is that most of the Jewish people with whom I am in contact or work are not really very familiar with the content of the foundational information in the Old Testament. I specifically refer to the information in the books of Samuel, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Judges and Joshua, wherein the God of the Israelites commands the deaths of literally millions of innocent men, women, children and infants in the process of facilitating the theft by the Israelites of the lands of the rightful owners.

Pointing this out to certain persons with whom I've entered into this conversation has resulted in not very pleasant reception. I called in to a nationally syndicated talk show hosted by Dennis Prager (a rather self-righteous, self-appointed bastion of moral authority) and, in addition to his refering to me as a "self-loating Jew" for raising these troubling questions, he actually responded to my challenge about God commanding the deaths of innocents by saying, "...if God says it's good then it's good." Of course, I find this position virtually identical to the worst of the Islamic terrorists.

Unfortunately, most Jews that I know haven't looked deeply enough into the causal problems that have so greatly contributed to the current problems for Jews, more specifically for Israel. The illogical premise that a group of primitive, barbaric nomads have some sort of "divinely bestowed" right to a particular plot of dirt, while it is occupied by others, is so absurd that it could only be accepted by deluded "true believers" who have no understanding of the laws of cause and effect, let alone true morality.

I only wish more and more people of Jewish descent would awaken to the problems caused by blind adherence to these idiotic notions.

Michael Horn

Markc

Post Number: 109
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2004 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael ;

The Jewish people that I have met all exhibit great sense of humor , or humour , when on the other side of the pond .Affable and intelligent characters who love life and work hard and hope for the best , the same as anyone.... love their families just like anyone else .

The negative traits that are described of the political Israel , are for historical speculation , and hopefully not carried around by individuals as personal prejudices .

I have to discern any such leaning as being extreme degeneration on the part of anyone indulging in such cold-hearted judgement .

For those who have hate issues against any general group of individuals , I recommend making an effort to get to know INDIVIDUALS of whatever ethnic group they are picking on .

Reading about people is a completely one sided and limited way to get to know a people . I would hope that someone would have the good sense to take good advice and not attempt to incite racial prejudice of any kind on this or any other website . yadda yadda .....

I am not of Jewish extraction , but a Jewish destist extracted a tooth of mine recently .
He received a black eye for his effort .
It was an out of office procedure .
"not really "

Mark Campbell
Mark Campbell

Anonymous

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2004 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael

I didn't know that you were Jewish. In fact, I didn't consider if anyone might be Jewish on this forum. For some reason I don't think of the FIGU members and moderators as being anything, except human, for all I see of them is their words, and they are like masks to me that hide their true identity, even if they have given their real name. This is something I have noticed frequently while communicating over the Internet; not just here but elsewhere also. It is not like writing a letter to each other, where we will have something personal in our hands, and can sense a human bond. There is something impersonal and unfeeling about it, as though I am communicating with my own computer and don't have anything of real value. Yet I realize that you are all there, just as I am here; only it's a somewhat abstract feeling, which makes it hard for me to relate.

Anyway, I hope I have not offended you, or anyone else, as I am much better at relating to humans personally than I am at relating to them intellectually. If I have offended you with my comment above, then I am sorry.

But it is interesting that you say you are Jewish, or rather that you were born Jewish, because I had hoped to speak to someone who was, and who better than you, seeing as you are not biased.

I would like to ask you if you see yourself as Jewish, and if not what do you see yourself as (besides being human)? You have referred to Jews and Jewish people about five times in your post above. Are all these people, then, adherents of Judaism? I have not heard of a Jew protesting to be Jewish. Yet if a Jew is Jewish by religion, what is he if he is not religious? How should he refer to himself? The only common denominator the "Jewish" people have (I think) is their language. (I have a feeling here, though, that you are going to correct me.) Besides this, if this is true, what uniting factor do the "Jewish" people have that they can say identifies them as being Jewish and of Jewish descent? Please note that I am not referring to just those who adhere to Judaism, but also to those who do not adhere to it, yet are still called Jews. There does seem to be something fundamentally Jewish about "Jewish" people. What do you say that is? Or is this a misconception, seeing as I am only thinking of the white Jews?

JEC

David_chance

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2004 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anonymous,
Usually your local public library can obtain difficult to find books through an interlibrary loan request, very easy and usually little or no fee involved. If an item is extremely rare it can even be obtained from a library in another country. If that fails, check www.bookfinder.com a great resource for difficult to find books.

Michael

Post Number: 424
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2004 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi JEC,

As a matter of fact, i didn't really know that I was Jewish until, when I was about 12 or 13 years old, some of the neighborhood thugs brought it to my attention using epithets and threats of violence.

Later on, when someone asked me in a not so friendly way if I was Jewish, I responded, "I am, if you're an anti-Semite." But, apart from a few run ins like that, I didn't face the kind of anti-Semitism that I know others have.

Anyway, I can appreciate your sense of alienation connected to communicating via computer. And I took no offense at your remarks or questions.

Now, as for your questions, I don't see myself as Jewish or any other kind of -ish (but hopefully, within the next 398,000,037 years, perhaps an Ishwish!).

I don't identify with the beliefs or the religion, which seem, logically to me, to be the only way one can "be" of a certain religion. The idea of being born this or that -ish, -ic, -ant, -ian or -ist, simply because one's parents considered themselves to be that, is nonsensical to me. And, of course, it doesn't represent any known Law of Creation, just some man-made religious concept, rule, belief, etc.

So, while I refer to myself as Jewish, I simply mean to say as commonly identified according to these socio-religious concepts as well as family origins, etc. I also think that some of the seemingly cohesive traits associated with "Jewishness" may be a result of certain unifying behavior among a group of people with common concerns, historical experiences, survival strategies, close cultural connections, etc.

Michael Horn

Markc

Post Number: 110
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2004 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael and Anonymous ;

Thanks for sharing that background about yourself and a clear description of the dynamic in our culture .

Certain cultures and races are described differently . If someone is Latin or Hispanic , they're usually not described by their religion first , even though they may be predominantly Catholic . It may have been a further description for the Jewish people to be described with religion due to national displacement for so long . Now they have Israel , but you seldom hear them referred to as "Israelites".
I've often heard whites reffered to a WASPS ( white anglo saxon protestants )

Mark

Mark Campbell

Lonnie

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum members,

Our own Michael Horn will be a guest on "Coast to Coast AM" with Art Bell this Sunday March 7, 2004.

Michael_d

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie,

Is there anyway to hear the broadcast for those that are not subscribers?

Thanks!

Lonnie

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Yes, umlike other programs, "Coast to Coast AM" is broadcast all over North America on the radio. If you look up the "Coast to Coast AM" website at coasttocoastam.com under "Affiliates" you can find out which station in your area carries the show. The show is on from 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM Pacific time.

Norm

Post Number: 640
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie, Yes you can listen to it on the radio. Go to the C2C website & look at which stations carry it in your area. I think 1290 & 1230 in Florida have it.

Hunter

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting news article about the creation of new life forms:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/chi-0403280359mar28,0,4395528.story

Zoo_tycoo

Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

I think Peter brings up an excellent point, "chuck the worries in the trash." Live for today, my good man. Make the most of the here and now. Spend time with your loved ones, share experiences, learn things together, keep your chins up -- this is doing something. What good is worry? To worry is nothing positive and drowns out happiness.

I think the point of these Henoch prophecies released now is not to change the world and populations for the better. It seems too late in the game. I mean, I don't see world leaders and greater population buying "ASTF" and having a change of heart and applying a new direction in their lives. Perhaps these Henoch pages are to make the few who read these things aware of a potential tomorrow, so as to make the most of today?

Best regards,
Anthony

Lonnie

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jakobyn,

There has been much on television recently about the Shroud of Turin. From what I have heard, the Shroud is not really the burial cloth of Jmmanuel, even though it looks like it is.

Please, if you would, share with us exactly what you know from Billy and the Figu about the Shroud. Is it the "image" of Jmmanuel? Is it a copy of the original Shroud? Or is it just an elaborate hoax?

This has some importance because, if it is real, or even a copy of the original, it shows that Jmmanuel did not die, during or after the crucifixion, and that there was no resurrection, thus providing further evidence that there is no foundation for the Christian faith.

Regards,
Lonnie

Savio

Post Number: 471
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie

I also saw a documentary on the Shroud of Turin recently.

It speculated that it was the work of Leonardo da Vinci, that he was the only person who was able to do the job.

Leonardo da Vinci did not believe in any religion himself, he was commissioned (forced?) to perform this work for the king, he used the primitive photogarphic technique and put his own image on it!

It was speculated that Leonardo da Vinci would smile while thinking that people would kneel before him and worship him as God!

What a joke :-)

Regards

Savio

Delamerduverus

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, Jay and Scott,
Thank you for getting us where we needed to be, for we felt the change of topics and the more we read, the more questions we had. We have only recently been directed by this Presence we call Delamer Duverus to understand the Meier contacts. It began when friend gave us "The Meier Contact" that Michael Horn put out. We agree with so much that is given through Semjase and through Billy Meier, but some does not agree and we are trying to reconcile all so that we can know the truth.

Delamer Duverus is not a God, but His function within the Body of the Living God is that of a Leukocyte, He is here to help us help our very sick planet. From our point of understanding, God created Man, and Man created humanity out of the dust of the Earth. They are Man, Angel Man, and they are the Omnipresent Mind in the Body of the Living God. That is how we were given to understand Him, whether or not He is the Andromedans, He is not saying at this time. But He seems more than Pleiadians of Billy Meier.

He works through us empathetically, and in His first agenda with us it was to stop the sale of illegal drugs to children by a 50+ man drug cartel composed of physicians, lawyers, businessmen and others. Anything that harms the children is His business. He has other agendas of understanding.

He writes through us at our level of understanding. The man through which He wrote before was much better educated than we, Duverus working with him since childhood, so that he would be able to understand the information Delamer Duverus would give him later. This is "The Golden Reed" and other books we now have and share freely.

It has been an incredible experience working with Him as He has healed us, guided us, showed us our erroneous ways and thinking to correct them, and His methods are not easily explained. He has not put one man in jail, the men who have committed crimes against the children, but gives them through His understanding a higher place to stand so that they may serve their people without contradiction. Love is the Highest Power, and Persuasion the Second, and when the Christ said He was not coming to bring Peace, but that He was coming with a sword, we understand that to be His tongue, especially now that we have been three years into a letter campaign that is literally to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and swords (including scalpels) into plowshares. Sounds much like our Bible, but that is the foundation of the United States, and the moral basis for our original laws. However, our government and corporations are taking the peace from the Earth and breaking every commandment in the name of profit and it has to stop.

We only wanted to help our nation and never expected to Hear Him, much less help Him in the capacity as "secretary" as we have. We do not really know who He is, except that He is beyond anything we can relate to except that of the Lord God in the Bible. The Lord God are the angels, but though they are many, they are of one mind. We know the fruits of Him.

We seek to know, not just to believe. This is as Semjase has spoken. We always thought that Delamer Duverus were the Pleiadians of Billy Meier's contact, but now we are confused and trying to find our way out of the confusion.

One thing that is especially different is that we have been taught that our only reason to be as humans is to serve the Body for which we are created. We were told this in the beginning, that our function was to "Keep and Dress the Earth." To keep means to protect and to dress means to prepare for use for future generations. We are certainly not doing this by allowing the megalomaniacs to have free reign on our planet. To keep saying this is one thing, but how, we always asked, how could one homemaker know what to do. Our problems were so many and our world so large and complicated. It did not seem that many of those on top had this understanding or wanted it. It seemed all about war and power. We find that He works through the hearts of men and that is what He changes. The men have forgotten how to be men, and the women, women, and all is vanity. When we begin to turn our hearts to God (Creation) and align our wills with the higher Will, that is to take care of the children and our planet, work on ourselves by casting out fear, hate, shame, greed, lust, guilt and prejudice, then we will begin to turn our world around. He is very patient and has great compassion for us.

We love your patience with us as we try to understand. We are halfway through the first dialogue book and have read a little of "Immanuel Talmud." Again, things differ, but perhaps the details are not so important as working together to help change the future. However, we find that serving God or the Creation, is never lip service, and that for us in our pea brain, His ideas are ever so much more fruitful than ours would be in our vanity.

Yours in truth and understanding,
Jenny

Scott

Post Number: 497
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jenny,

I notice in your writing you refer to "us & we" quite frequently. Are you doing the writing Jenny, or is there something else going on here? Just curious.

Thanks
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 174
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie,

Sorry for the late response.
According to the Plejarens, the Shroud of Turin is a hoax constructed by the Gizeh intelligence to strengthen the religion here on Earth and help them regain their control.
The original shroud in which Jmmanuel was placed has been long since gone and vanished.
The face that appears in the shroud is not nearly similar to that of Jmmanual.

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Delamerduverus

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, Scott,

Delamer Duverus works through us empathetically through our personality and knowledge and understanding. Edgar Cayce channelled, went under trance and could give information beyond himself. We do not channel, but He guides us to understanding, and works from there. We are not sure what part is jenny and what part is Him, but we do not let our ego get involved, all is Him, all is Creation anyway. We serve each other. He helps us and we help our people, and any gain we make to enlightenment helps the entire Creation and Universe. He is so much a part of me that at times He teases. He was pushing us one day rather hard about a short coming we did not want to see in ourselves. He kept at it and we ended up calling him a "dickhead", excuse my french. It was not even a word we use, and we were abashed we said it to Him. Then we realized the joke. He spoke it through us. He called Himself that. He is very loving and funny. Nothing to fear. But, He does want us to stop hurting each other.

Hope this helps. Yours in truth,

Jenny

Claes

Post Number: 84
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jenny,

I am also interested in understanding the channelling, autowriting and similar phenomena.
After observing, listening to the socalled psychics and reading channeled books for a few years I found the FIGU site. FIGUs and some of Billys texts and comments are the explanations that makes the most sense to me. And continuing to observe the psychics (and asking them how , where and when it all started for them) have confirmed and proven to me that Billy seems to be right about these things.

I believe that you can find the answer yourself about who or what you are in contact with by studying the FIGU information and contemplating, pondering and beeing really honest with your self.

Some of the texts I recommend below may seem harsh and will probably create some conflicts within you but I think that its good to be challanged by different ideas. That is one of the good things I get from reading the D-board (other viewpoints).
What is really true is often not expressed with sugar on top. Don’t jump to conclusions. Ponder on and consider these things.

I recently read somewhere something that really resonated with me. Something like:
A true friend will always tell you his/her true opinion.
A person who praises everything you do, and the ground you walk on, is your worst enemy.

In Billys book the Psyche it is also mentioned that self scrutiny/critisism is a very productive thing.
I think it comes down to beeing our own selfcritic in a neutral way and try to improve the things where we feel it is needed.
Beeing honest with ourselves and others in a balanced neutral way – to try to se ourselves as we really are. Not putting ourselvs above or below. I feel this is often a real challenge.

I have found that the first time I read something it can create inner conflicts and question all beliefs and what I would wish to be true.
Then after a few months of processing and studying other things, observing and participating in daily life it starts to make sense and I get inspired to read that same text again.
Then the second time I understand a little more and can see more of the deeper value and my ego isn’t hurt like it may have been before.

I have found (like many others here) that re-reading texts/books is often very worthwhile.

I used to think I knew a lot about spiritual matters and meditation but finally I was courageous enough to be really honest with myself and realized that to really know things for certain I had to start fresh.
To me this meant to start over from step one and learn to concentrate properly which I see as the foundation of most other skills and abilities in life.
Also to try to let go of beliefs and what I think I know and to question everything.

I have heard that to learn concentration for many is a lifetime task. We are all different and for some it may take a few months to learn to concentrate on only one thing, and for others several years or decades.
In my opinion, without clear koncentration, true meditation is impossible.
(with true meditation I mean a form of meditation which is beneficial for consciousness evolution, like concentration/meditation)

Here are links to a few of the texts that I find most interesting in subjects related to what you may be experiancing.

- Occult forces and Meditation Leaflet available from FIGU

interviews:
- An Interview - Spiritual Teachings http://www.figu.org/us/spiritual_teaching/interview.htm
- An Interview - The Mission http://www.figu.org/us/ufology/interview.htm

more texts on the subject are available in german.

Salome,
Claes

“Meditation is the microscope, that everywhere, where it is adjusted to the correct distance to the examining Object and to the observing eye, can unearth (bring to light) the unbelievable and never seen before.
Meditation is for the humans consciousness what the breathing is for the body.”
(Translated from: Einführung zur Einführung in die Meditation)

Delamerduverus

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, Claes
Conflict! :-) That is why we are writing. Conflicts in the different understandings, and how to reconcile. Thank you so much for links; we will get on it.
Go with God!

Jenny

P.S. We have never meditated. We just try to think to completion.

Delamerduverus

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, all
We have been reading. It is most unfortunate that the Plejarens think that there is no one to pray to and get answers and help. It could be that others have not asked the correct questions or prayed for understanding. We get answers and guidance all the time.
We like much of the information Billy Meier has given us through Plejarens. However, we stand as a contradiction on this one point.
Still reading and searching.

Yours in truth,
Jenny

Scott

Post Number: 501
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jenny,

Prayer done in the correct manner should always be directed towards one's own spirit or to Creation. Anyone you pray too is considered to be a "false God" and goes against the commandments of Creation.

The Creation endowed each person with a spirit which exists within the person. If spirit prayer is done correctly you will receive assistance from your own spirit. The original "Our Father" can be found in the Talmud of Jmmanuel. This prayer is directed towards your spirit, not to some being, person etc. outside of yourself. When one prays to an external person etc, this creates dependence, and at the same time, gives away your power and control over your own existence. One of the purposes of life is to gain control over your own destiny and the only way to do this is to take responsibility for ones own fate. This cannot be done when we continually look outside of ourselves for salvation etc.

Jenny, please understand according to Billy and the Plejarens, very few people are truly capable of doing any real channeling. Much of the channeling done today is actually self created within the person. Billy said many years ago, that there were only 16 people over the entire planet that were capable of contacting the “other side”. Please take this in the spirit that it is meant.

There is a good booklet which Billy has written called the “Occult forces and Meditation” which may give you some insight into what I am trying to express. If you have questions about the book anyone on this forum will be glad to help you in any way we can.

Thank you.

Scott

Edward

Post Number: 388
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jakobjn....

Concerning The Shroud of Turin: I am not that surprised that it turned out to be a Grand Hoax as you have mentioned done by the Giza Intelligence(as they put their finger in every bowl of porridge...when they get chance to). As this is just what they have been doing for centuries. But good for you to confirm this to us all.

But can you tell us maybe "Via" which Group or Society of people the Giza Boys mediated through?

I have done a study of this subject in the past...and there have been so many theories to which groups of people made this hoax come into
realization. It was even mentioned via Religious Fanatics; the Roman Catholics and in other cases through Jewish Christians?

Thank you for your input.

Edward.

Imagematters

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI, I new to all this

Can anyone in the know, shed some light on a picture I have found. Is this genuine or not, is this grey real, am I looking at a real grey from area51.

Aparently it was found after a military person died, and his son found it in his house, when clearing out his belongings.

Cheers

Stuart

Delamerduverus

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
According to Delamer Duverus He works through us empathetically. It is not channelling. However, He did say that the Christ was ourselves in the future coming back in time to turn our world around, and that the Mind of Duverus is simply that part of the Omnipresent Mind of Man which exists in Humanity as a Seed, and a Root, waiting to be discovered. So, we could be tapping into ourselves in the future. We surely did not plan what He has done through us,and did not have the knowledge of many things until He gave it to us, but perhaps we, in the future, have done this. Does this make sense? :-) We want to know the truth of all of this so very much. Thanks for being patient.
We are going to work on it some more.

Go with glee!
Jenny

Thomas

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no Delamer Duverus entity other than in your imagination...I don't intend to be rude but if you really look yourself over (personality wise) you will know this to be true. If you truly think you are channelling an entity, you really should at least rule out the possibility of medical problems, including psychological ones. I say all this with kindness and I hope you will resolve this issue within yourself. Also please refer to yourself as "I" not "we" unless you mean yourself and a partner, etc.

Thanks and get well,
Thomas

Hunter

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, what you say may very well be true. It may be her own mind imagining these things, BUT she may be one of the 16 people capable of doing this.

Jenny, please explain the exact steps and actions you took when you put a "stop the sale of illegal drugs to children by a 50+ man drug cartel composed of physicians, lawyers, businessmen and others" as you mentioned in your post above. Please tell us precisely what happened (both physically and from your "empathic" instructions)and how you know their actions(selling drugs, etc.) have ceased without the involvement of the legal system.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 184
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jenny,

After observing your posts for a while we (= moderators of the FIGU forum / Coregroup of 49) have come to the conclusion that you are confused in your consciousness and Psyche, which means that you exhibit signs of schizophrenia which is a brain disorder, that reflects itself in confused thinking, feeling and acting, your mind is confused and you need professional psychological counseling and guidance.
This disorder does not make you worse then another human being, you just need counseling and help to get better.

Channeling or relaying information by means of empathy from any type of conscious ability from other person(s), Spirits and entities is completely impossible for you to do so, because channeling does not exist as you say, nor does empathy work that way as you claim.
All what you say is based on your distored imagination and is completely unrealistic.

You are not a relaying anything, you are not a 'we', you are a 'you' or 'me', a single individual, nothing more then that.

You are not one of the 16 persons able to contact the spiritual realm, since they will not reveal themselves in anyway, certainly not by internet.

Get medical attention of a Doctor and Psychologist, you will need it in order to help your confused mind to get better.

This post may be hard in it's words, but its needed because you really need to be aware of your condition in order to be able to correct it.

I wish you all the best.
Jakobjn

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello all figu,
which reminds me... how many figu people are out there?
i mean how much percent of the earths population (surface only)study and try to live by the teachings?
I wonder, cuz this figu site looks like it's got about 20-30 steady comers and goers.
but how many people took that knowledge and spread it?
although that's not my reason for this post. After looking back at my posts, i remind myself of how i was. and then i realize i am who i was, and that i could be better. In short, i dont candy coat, and that sometimes offends people. On one side it can be said that i am assuring my freedom of choice, but in the same sense it can be said that i am hindering my learning. The truth is, people get offended because they dont like what they hear, and take it's meaning in there own individual way.
story:
two men woke up to go to work, one awoke and left to work at 7 am, the other at 10 am.
both men worked in seperate factory's and both worked two different jobs and they both fineshed at 5 pm.

I obviously know the answer to my own question,
but do any of you?

there is something to be learned from the above story, so it's worth the effort. and is 'nt failure important too?

and is'nt making mistkes also important,

and one morething...
the real reason for my post is to learn.
so i ask everyone and anyone who will answer this request.
1. in 1 or a thousand and a half words tell me the most valuble piece of advice or piece of wisdom you have aquired.
2. i intend to take the replies and study them.
thanks

remember, that's in 1 word, or a thousand and a half, the choice is yours

Memo00

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi peter

here is my advice . . .

1- don´t believe in nothing
2- be simple and be honest (be yourself)

(the master of all masters live inside yourself(and outside, and everywhere)
and it is called NATURE (or creation)

3- if you have something to say, then say it
if you don´t,
then don´t open your mouth

(and the same with anything else
if you have something to do. . .
if not . . .

(the great mayority of problems of life come from doing things that you don´t really need to do,
and the solutions for that self created problems are as simple as doing nothing, and let things flow)

4- don´t accept lended knowledge

(you can learn from other people as much, as you can learn from yourself, but at the very end the only thing that is real is what is in your heart (your spirit))

5- i could give you tons of rules or advices

but the truth is that words can´t contain what is real

you can´t put a river in a bottle
you can only get the water, but thats not the same . . .

you are nature
you are the universe
life can´t exist without you
be happy
be joyful

you are the master of your life and death

respect others
and respect yourself

. . .

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 38
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

does anybody know if billy has any tattoos?
i seen him in a photo where he looks like he's got a tattoo or markin gof somekind on his right hand.
any body know?

Hunter

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2004 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to all,
Is anyone in this forum living in Switzerland or Liechtenstein? I am looking for some apartment listings in Liechtenstein (doesn't matter if they're in German). I can't find much of anything on the internet other than hotels. Some people have told me that they have listings in the newspapers over there. If someone could fax a listing of the apartments to me for the town of Mals, Liechtenstein, I would greatly appreciate it. Please let me know.

Namaste,
Hunter

Kingdagz

Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter, in reference to your post 32, I would like to express my interpretation of your story.
The answer to your story is that there is no right or wrong answer and there are no duplications in this universe. In other words we are all one, and yet unique in our individuality and creativeness.

In one word, the most valuable piece of wisdom I have acquired is LOVE.
We are all love which is unlimited, eternal and free.

I acquired this wisdom from reading Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch.

I would be interested to know if you or any of figu members have read the above books.

I have found there are similarities with Walsch's writings and comments made in Light years by Gary Kinder about Billy Meier's meeting with Semjase, learning that Relgions have for centuries retarded our progress in becoming higher evolved beings.

Being a new member to FIGU discussionboard I wish to greet all members with my sincere love and I wish to express my gratitude to be accepted in this privileged Forum.

Love Diego

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey kingdagz

how does that song go?... "love is all around me, everywhere i go...."

I personally have not read either one.i try to distance myself from books with people that question faith. i have experinced faith and rejected it, there is no need to read another mans opinion when i have already been given an answer to my questions(although when i get a chance i will read light years. Besides billy does not charge money for truth,yet Kinder charges for his opinion. somehting to think about.
But it is interesting that there are those similarities that you mention,
but then again if that's the only link between the two,
well the orange is similair to the lemon but you'll only catch me eating one. know what i mean?
welcome to the forum and hows about sharing some wisdom and your views of Conversations with god and light years
oh yeah welcome to the forum, kind people reside here so happy hunting.:-)

Markc

Post Number: 160
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bienvenidos Diego ;

I am only casually aquainted with this book series , from a friend of mine who mentioned it as being something she could understand . Having been extremely influenced by christianity , she preferred it's semi-religious slant , being still in the concept of a god almighty , etc.

I got the impression from talking with her and looking through the pages that it had been written by reading many materials including Billy Meier's writings . It's altogether possible ( highly)that this writer has just compiled new information and made a sugary sweet set of books to sell to those who like to read what they like to believe.

This is just my opinion , and I mean by it no imposition .

Regards , Mark C.ampbell
Mark Campbell

Kingdagz

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,
I love your opening sentence, it brought back nice memories of the romantic comedy with Hugh Grant called "Love Actually", where your mention of the song Love is all around us is performed in the movie, quite comical.
Thankyou for your comments and I respect them.
There are more similarities between Light Years and Conversations with God.
I can only go from memory, so it would not be very accurate. I would have to read Light Years again, because it has been over 12 years since I read it last. I loaned it to an acquaintance because I wanted to share what I had learned about Billy meier's meetings with Semjase. I tried to get the book back, but this acquaintance somehow disappeared. And since then I tried to get hold of a copy of Light years but no bookstore could help me. I then came across Steelmark's website on the internet and noticed the book Light Years advertised as being available, hence my invitation to join this forum.
I remember a passage in Light Years where Billy Meier was in Semjase's beamship and Semjase explained to Billy how important it was to have a clear mind in order to descend from the beamship to solid ground.
In conversations with God it explains how through meditation one can move into another dimension.
As far as my views on conversations with God, I am still digesting it all.I can say that it has a lot of positives, especially where it is comforting to know that we are not alone and that we are being guided by more advanced civilizations.
My views on Light years... I will have to read it again, however it did light something up inside of me.

Ciao peter

Dear Markc,
Thanks for your greeting.
Also I thank you for your honest opinion of Conversations with God. I feel as though I am just a babe in this forum, because there seems to be a wealth of knowledge amongst the members. However I am excited that we are able to communicate and share our views and opinions.

Ciao Markc

Love to all members
Diego

Before I go, can I ask "How many members have met Billy Meier?", because it is my desire to one day meet with Billy.

Abeja133

Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I do not know where i can put this question, but here it is

How people from outerspace choose their contacts here in earth?

Is there any possibility that someday I will be choosen??

Thank you

Hello Abeja133,

This would be best suited under the category of General/Non-FIGU/Misc. I will move your post for you, but please study the many topic headings to find the area best suited for your post. Thank you and Welcome to the FIGU Forum-Moderator

Memo00

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi abeja133

there are many kinds of contacts
and there are many different ETs that come here to earth for many different reasons

there are "good" ETs like the plejarens who are interested in the well being of mankind

there are "neutral" ETs who come to earth study many things or just by curiosity

and there are "bad" ETs who are interested in enslaving or exterminating earth people

contacts with plejaren (face to face) are extremely rare and its supposed that only Billy Meier is in contact with them at this moment

there exist other kinds of contacts , its supposed that 31,000 persons are being influenced telepathically (scientist, movie producers, etc) by ETs to prepare mankind for future events, but they don´t know about it . . .

there exist the "examination contacts" (the so called abductions), which are made for research purposes, and they are extremely rare too, (it´s more possible that a thunderbolt hits you than to be "abducted")

the great mayority of earth people who believe that they have been abducted are just confused persons, schizophrenic, or simple liars who want to make money or to be famous

in the past when the plejarans and their friends were active on earth, they contacted many people for special purposes, but they erased their memory (and ETs erase people memories when they are "abducted" too)

in the past there were other people who were in contact (face to face) with ETs but they all have died

it´s supposed that many "bad" ETs have influenced, in the past, telepathically many persons, with the purpose of enslaving and creating sects and religions, this ET group influenced Hitler and helped him

this group of ETs and others who are interested in enslaving or eliminating mankind have been taken to far places by the plejaren,
so we don´t have to worry about them, but it´s possible that in the future we can have problems with other ET groups so we must have in mind that not everybody out there are "good" people

according to a prophecy there is group of ETs who are interested in contact earth people openly, but they are not going to do that until mankind is mature enough

it´s not completely impossible that you can be chosen for contacts (face to face), but its highly improbable

first of all you have to ask yourself this:
1-What makes you so special between 7000 million persons?
2-Do you have something that they would be interested in? . . .

for being choosen by ETs for contacts you have to be:
1-very very, intelligent
2-100% trustworthy
3-rich in spiritual knowledge
4-you have to dominate telepathy
5-you have to be very brave (many people can try to kill you, many, many people are going to ridicule you, etc)
6-you have to be extremely resistant to stress
7-you have to be well balanced and without negative thoughts (vengeance, jealousy, etc)

(they have special devices for checking all of this, and if they are enough evolved they can use their "spiritual powers" too to check this)

it´s supposed that they use astrology too(your birthdate) to select their contacts (they chose Billy that way)

so ,
as you can see its not impossible. . .

Jukdo

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I. Introduction

K-PAX (planet) was recently discovered circling the binary star system Agape and Satori (also known as K-MON and K-RIL) located in the Lyra constellation. Further studies have shown that there are up to eight planets in the K-PAX system.

K-PAX was discovered when astronomers were studying the orbital patterns of Agape and Satori. Currently, planets are discovered by studying stars to see the wobble effect the gravity of the planet causes the parent star. Due to the inherent complexities of a binary star system the wobble produced by K-PAX was not immediately apparent. When astronomers tried to recreate the star's orbits on computers they noticed a very slight wobble.

At first, astronomers theorized that Agape/Satori had one massive planet orbiting it at a great distance. After further investigation, they now believe that there are up to eight planets in the system with K-PAX being the largest and the furthest from the center.

II. Observation

The K-PAX system is an estimated seven thousand light years from Earth located in the constellation Lyra. Lyra can be seen with the naked eye however a highly advanced telescope is needed to see Agape/Satori. Agape is much larger than Satori and is a brilliant red. Satori is a deep blue.

The planet K-PAX, can not be seen with an ordinary telescope. As all planets outside our solar system the light from it's sun overwhelms any light on the planet. Recent advancements to the Hubble telescope using two separate images of the same star to interfere and cancel out the brightest light allows astronomers to now view images of extra-solar planets.

K-PAX is such a large planet (about the size of Neptune and so far from the bright light of it's suns that astronomers have been able to attain images of it's surface.

III. Motion of K-PAX

The orbit of K-PAX is very complex. It was first thought to orbit in a figure-eight pattern. It is now the opinion of most astronomers that K-PAX actually reverses it's direction each time around Agape/Satori (every twenty-one earth years). It would have an orbit similar to a pendulum.

In addition to reversing the direction of it's orbit, it also reverses the direction of its spin. Thus, the length of a day on K-PAX varies from around one week to several months as K-PAX slows and reverses its spin.

IV. Atmosphere

Based on the spectral readings from the images we have of K-PAX, it appears to have an atmosphere somewhat similar to that of earth. It is estimated to contain 40% oxygen, 18% hydrogen, 10% carbon dioxide, 5% helium and a mixture of other gases.

K-PAX doesn't appear to have any large bodies of water. Water covers no more than 5% of the surface. Astronomers are unable to explain how a planet with little to no water could contain such a large amount of oxygen.

V. Possibility of Life

There is no direct evidence of life on K-PAX or any of the other planets in that system. If life does exist in the Agape/Satori system, it would most likely be on K-PAX with it's abundant oxygen, and the presence of water.

SETI has targeted K-PAX as being a likely planet for life, but so far has not recorded any radio signals from the planet. Proponents point out that 100 years ago earth wasn't transmitting any radio signals either.

K-PAX
Computer enhanced image of K-PAX taken with the Hubble Space Telescope.

Check it out at:
http://www.robcozzens.com/K-Pax/index.htm
Todd-
"The more I learn the more I understand that I know nothing,"

Jukdo

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, July 04, 2004 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From The Times newspaper in Britan:

Patent # 348487398: Creature "97% human, 3% pig": A coterie of British researchers has reportedly managed to create an embryonic pig-human hybrid by inserting human DNA into a pig's egg cell. While it's unclear whether or not the embryos could have been grown to term, researchers suggest that they might have developed further had they been implanted into the womb of a human, or pig mother. It is, of course, foolhardy to speculate on just what sort of creature might result from this...Moreauian effort. Still, the Sunday Times does note that the hybrids the researchers created "would be much more human than pig because about 97% of DNA is in the nucleus, which was human. There would, however, be some effect from the 3% of DNA from the pig." The process has been submitted to the European Patent Office, presumably for cloning research.
Todd-
"The more I learn the more I understand that I know nothing,"

Truthspupl

Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do not know if Billy is answering questions any longer as I do not see it listed on the forum. I believe it used to be listed as "Questions to Billy". I believe he was being bombarded with questions and could not get to them all. However I would be really intersted in knowing what, if anything, Billy and the Plejareans have to say about the Microbiologist, Dan Burisch of Las Vegas USA, who is attempting to acquire Immunity so that he can 'whistle blow' on clandestine projects carried out by the so called 'Black Ops' in the US.

This gentleman, among other things, claims to have had multiple ongoing 'contact' with a captured Extraterrestrial Biological Entity calling himself J-Rod. This Entity would be viewed as a 'Gray' type. (this contact has already ended as of 1999 I believe) The entire story is very long so I will not go into it's entirety here. I would like to know what Billy has to say about this man and what he claims to be currently involved with and what he claims to have already done with regards to this J-Rod entity. Also I'd like to know what, if anything, Billy and the Plejareans have to say in regards to a certain 'Project Lotus' or 'Staarflower' which is regarding a certain 'particle' which is being called the 'Ganesh Particle'. According to what I have read Burisch has said that the Entity called J-Rod communicated the area in which to search for this particle to him telepathically. It is the supposed particle of 'all life' and would provide regenerative and healing powers of unprecedented value. That is unprecedented since the 'The Garden'. To coin a phrase from what I've read this may very well be the "Seed to the fruit of the Tree of Life".

With regards to the J-Rod Entity, according to Burisch he telepathically communicated that he was actually a genetic mutation of Homo Sapiens Sapiens from about 50,000 years in our future. This mutation, in part, is do to a mixture of 'naturally' occuring simultaneous 'worm holes' in conjuction with solar flare type of activity and a possible nuclear conflagration. This causes not only genetic mutations but it also causes the current time line to 'split' into two streams. Along the one stream, according to Burisch, the J-Rod Entities form and along the other the more Spiritual 'Nordics or Blondes' evolve. BOTH of them being mutations of Homo Sapeins Sapeins??

Burisch states that the J-Rod entity also communicated to him that this was to occur along the timeframe of 2012. That is unless they
(J-Rod) can effectively 'alter' the path. Burisch has said that they have stated that they have already time traveled twice attempting to 'fix' this problem.

If all this is indeed, True, than this is a MAJOR issue effecting the entire Planet at the current time so Billy and the Plejareans should know about it. I give great value to Billy's information and I would greatly appreciate a responce if possible. I understand Billy's HUGE responciblity to the MISSION so I am quite willing to wait as long as it takes for any type of responce at all.

Thank you very kindly. I patiently await any information that can be provided.

If anyone wishes to read more about Dan Burisch, you can go to: http://www.greaterthings.com/News/ET/DanBurisch/April07_04_Statement/

Dear Truthspupl,

The topic area you have chosen is for general questions or comments about the new "Discussion Board" which went into effect early 2003. Your questions would be better suited in the General/Non-FIGU/Misc section. Also, the "Questions to Billy" section only gets closed while questions are submitted to Billy. Once the questions are answered, the section will be reopened. Thank you-Moderator

Truthseeker

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Truthspupl,

Yes I know very well the story from Dan Burisch, but I'm also aware of yet more information that he may not be telling or he is simply unaware of himself. In fact I'm going to send Linda Moulton Howe some more info regarding this as soon as I get all the information together.

I've heard of J-ROD or MJ-ROD before which supposedly really means: Jestic-ROD or Ma-Jestic-Robo-Organic-Droid. In this case the military used this particular J-ROD for cloning them selves many more of these J-RODs which actually originate from a race of 'Nordics or Blonde entities which still exist and live hidden away here on the Earth in places like Mt Shasta, etc. In this case the Nordics where actually trying to warn the USA military of the up coming dangers regarding a world war 3 in much the same way as Billy and the Plejarens, however Dan Burisch is slightly changing his story when the Nordics may or were actually trying to explain the altered human genetics relating from ancient times to humanities far future, but from which word war 3, 2012 will be a pivotal time in human history that can be avoided. IN this case 2012 refers to a prophecy in which much of Europe will disappear in the blink of an eye following much destruction and annihilation of North America. This will more then likely take place from a group in Russia called "Elate Intelligent Technologies" who's main focus is "Scalar-Electro-magnetic global super storm tech", which may also involve them creating implosions of mini black holes use to draw in solar flares to burn up the Earth's atmosphere over the USA, following a destructive ocean wave of great magnitude which will destroy much of western Europe in much the same way that Atlantis was also destroyed. So you can see that the Mayans really knew something when they created their calender from beginning to end.

I understand multiple time lines, as all being created to eventually re-emerge again when ever there is any form of time travel involved, because time can never repeat itself exactly as it did before in relation to a persons personal experiences.

My thoughts on the matter,

-Truthseeker

Norm

Post Number: 654
Posted on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For what its worth I believe this Dan Burisch is a faker or part of Gov't Disinfo.

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi:

Agree with Norm

The USA have laws that prohibit contact with Extra-terrestrial (there is an extract in Figu Bulletin #3). The punishment a quarantine, meaning an arrestation for indefinite period of time. Given that America is generally known to apply to strictly the law and use force, when it pertains to "national security" , you can be sure that any real contactee would run into troubles with authorities, and would not be able to try to contact media. US officials "don`t mess" with these matters
Think only of those people currently detained in Guantanamo Bay...

Rational conclusion: this is complete B.S. (as anyone in US who currently claim to have been in contact by Alien, abducted and the like).

Peace
Eric

Truthseeker

Post Number: 93
Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well if there is any truth to Dan Burisch's information, he ain't telling us everything.

Also the USA law regarding ET contact I heard was discontinued a few years ago.

-Truthseeker

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Truthseeker

Thanks for the tip
I checked on the Code of Federal Regulation website. In Title 14, Volume V articles 1205 and 1211 are "reserved".
(Meaning they were used once, but not anymore)
There is no record of the revision.
Would be interesting to know what happened,
Perhaps this was deleted, OR moved to a more discrete location (buried under other regulations),
Billy and Figu have mentioned the existence of this law, are they still right?

For those that have time to check, it is in
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/ecfr/

Have fun
and peace
Eric

Thomas

Post Number: 60
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This posting refers to time travel. I have just used an online translator to loosely translate an answer from Billy to a person asking a question about time travel. When the subject of changing the past to affect the present came up, as I understand the answer, Billy said a time traveller can change the past. However nothing could be done in the past that would prevent the time traveller him/herself from existing up to the present. Further, if I understand it correctly, the fact that the traveller exists in the present indicates that the traveller has prevented himself from doing something like killing his grandparents before they had children in the past. While I may not have stated this the way Billy did, the meaning is the same I think. If this is the case, it implies that there is some sort of connection to the future, even though the future has not yet happened. My take on this is that certain things become more and more probable to happen in the future as the present leads more in the direction of the given occurence happening. For example, the Plejarens said that certain historical events of the past have caused the unstoppable occurence of related events in the future. It seems to me that certain types of events interlock with the future since those events will definitely cause certain occurences in the future the would prevent the change of the original event(s) by past time travel...Does this make any sense?

My question is this: How does this relate to the fact that Billy says objects from the past, such as the Talmud of Jmmanuel scrolls, cannot be brought to the present through time travel? After all, scrolls brought to the present would not prevent anything in the present from happening, would they? It seems that this whole thing conflicts with the fact that the Plejarens once eliminated a tree by erasing it's time somehow...Any ideas?

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 278
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IBM captures image of electron
Last modified: July 14, 2004, 4:20 PM PDT
By Michael Kanellos
Staff Writer, CNET News.com
Print story E-mail story Your take

IBM scientists have come up with a way to create an image of a single electron by capturing its minute magnetic signals, a breakthrough that could give researchers a clearer idea of how subatomic particles behave. The achievement in turn could lead to more powerful atomic microscopes, new materials or drugs.

The result comes out of research performed by Daniel Rugar, manager of nanoscale studies at IBM's Almaden Research Center and others on a form of MRI called magnetic resonance force microscopy (MRFM), which can be 10 million times more sensitive than the MRI systems doctors use. The central feature of an MRFM is a microscopic silicon "microcantilever" with a magnetic tip that vibrates at a frequency of about 5,000 times a second. Further research is aimed at improving the sensitivity to detect individual protons and other particles.
Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It may interest everyone to know that the types of advanced Plejaren androids with organic, grown brains also have a type of spirit, if I understood a particular answer to a reader question by Billy on the German site. As I gathered, the android spirit form would be different than that of humans, and that it would indeed reincarnate, but only if another similar android body were available. Now I may have misunderstood and Billy might have been refering to clones in this matter. Is anyone familiar with this that can clarify it for me?

Truthseeker

Post Number: 95
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Thomas,

Can you give for me the German heading in German, from the German site for "Questions to Billy", as I'd like to read these myself.

Also concerning your time travel post, probably the best way to understand it is that when ever someone travels back in time, they create a new time line or time loop, which eventually interlocks again into the main time stream, which is always based upon choice and determination. Just like a prediction is the end result of a choice, a prophecy is a predicted final out come of a choice yet to be made. In the end, it will always comes down to the same end result of the original cause, even if you have numerous time lines looping in the same course of evolution. Within a fraction of a second of appearing in the past, you've now created a new time line which loops back to a point of determination in a kind of Butterfly-Effect.

I actually remember hearing something once about Billy's travels into one of these parallel universes.

Peace in knowing,
James Truthseeker

Edward

Post Number: 407
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

As I was eating my dinner tonight..I just happened to have seen
Bob Dylan on the television in black and white from a clip from
in the mid 60ties at an open air concert. Through his show there was a
shot of a hippy with a cardboard sign and waving it above his head.
And guess what was on the sign?

The PEACE Symbol as it should be! As Billy had told and showed us.
Only he did not extend the vertical bar. But he had the Correct Idea!

I do remember that when I was around 10 years old, we kids would
remember the Peace symbol by it looking like a Mercedes Benz logo/symbol
but than...Up side Down. We never did bother about extending the
vertical bar either. I guess we kids were just naive at the time to know
it. Just as the hippy. That was about the time the PEACE symbol first
surfaced...in the hippy movements.

Just some youth regression...here.

Edward.

Andreus

Posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello. I am new to this forum, although I have been studying Extra-Terrestrial technology for many years. I have amassed a great deal of new knowledge that may be of some help to the group.
I offer a listening ear, a wealth of wisdom, and a friendly smile :D.
Recently, I tried joining in on one of the spiritual meditations and I was overwhelmed by a powerful electric shock...but not a painful shock, the experience was quite exciting. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this?

Michael_d

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Does anyone know if Billy Meier has ever been asked about or commented on the veracity of the writings and lectures of Manly P. Hall? Has anyone read his works and found them to be of any value?

Michael_d

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why do certain individuals have a tendency towards creating art? In the light of the information which states that people on Earth at our current spiritual level need to work for about 11 hours to help develop their consciousness, it would seem that there are some to whom this doesn’t apply, although art is work. These are the ones whose vocation it is to create art through painting, music, sculpting and writing. But what does this mean? Does art aid our evolution or hinder it? Are those whom we call artists more spiritually advanced than those of us who aren’t? I have often wondered if art has a place in the future, if it will be necessary to create art when we are living in accordance with the laws and directives of Creation? Is it part of our potential to be artists? I sometimes think art has been an obstacle to our learning. After all, art has done more for Christianity than the missionaries had ever hoped to achieve. It speaks to the people in ways that no human being can equal through verbal or active communication. Why is this? Why does art have such a powerful influence over us? Is it because we are weak in consciousness and “expose our inner selves to attacks from outside forces”, allowing the “power of consciousness of others” to affect our lives, “for better or worse”? And if so, does this mean we would be better off without art?

Has anyone any thoughts?

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 57
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i have some thoughts on this joseph emmanuel.
i draw art, i write, i play music. so having this collective "tendency", i would like to give you my opinion of it all.
if you look at a music band, what is it that they are doing when they are playing their instruments?
what do you know of that works in harmony with many, as one?

if you paint a picture, you get many different thoughts and meanings when you look at it. but try to find 1 word that explains it to the fullest...
words dont reach as far as images, and words are often not enough to do nature justice.
"I can show you better then i can tell you" hunter s. thompson

art is duplicating what you see and feel, art is communication with what is and is not real.
art is simply the act of communication
life is the only true art, everything else follows in footsteps.
they same way art influences us, we influence it. just another natural rythym.
at least thats what i feel.

Michael_d

Post Number: 77
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

Can you elaborate more on your comment “that people on Earth at our current spiritual level need to work for about 11 hours to help develop their consciousness”. I find that comment especially interesting in comparison to the Plejarans schedule of working only 2 hours per day.

Michael_d

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael

This is something I read somewhere on this forum. I think it was an answer Billy gave to a question. If I remember correctly he said that Earth humans need to work for 11 hours per day to help develop their consciousness, or something to that affect. I'm sure others here can clarify this. I guess the reason for working so many hours has something to do with our being consciously immature, and that work occuppies our consciousness and prevents us from becoming consciously lazy or stagnant. After all, there are some who don't know what to do with themselves when they're not working.

Pureharmony

Post Number: 119
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph_Emmanuel, Music and art is a form of creation. Art helps one achieve balance between right and left brain activity. As language and math is processed through the left brain, music and art is processed in the right brain. This is scientifically proven. Also, telepathic activity originates in the right brain hemisphere. Art and music will help people evolve their physical and spirit forms, as we create balance within ourself.
Read what a reader asks Billy & the reply from Billy says about art and music in FIGU Bulletin #48:
Question:
Art and is music-promoting spirit energy contained already in the evolution energy or does form it its own line (section or row or as one to say is)? Guido Moosbrugger, Germany
Answer:
The art-promoting and music-promoting universal spirit energy is a firm and continuing component of the universal-creative evolution energy.
~Billy
*pureharmony*

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pureharmony and Michael

Thank you for your posts.

I sometimes wonder if art will continue to be created in the future, although I understand the creative will existing within each of us is a part of Creation and of our evolution. This is something with which I am familiar myself, and I know it is constant. But even so, art has influenced a lot of negative energy throughout the last two thousand years, and although that is not to say that it is bad art and that it should therefore not have been created (whether we agree with the theme of a work of art or not, art is an expression of the creative will, which needs to be expressed, however primitive or degenerate our understanding), as a result of our desire to express ourselves according to what we know, imagine, believe or appreciate, we have influenced others to live their lives independent of the laws of Creation, although we have been living independent of the laws of Creation for much longer than two thousand years. But what I am trying to say is that because of our “lack of education” we have not advocated the natural laws. How could we when we have very little understanding of them and of Creation? For this reason, if we justify our creating art, and say that we are not responsible for how others are influenced by it, we also justify their actions that occur in consequence. On the other hand, I don’t agree that the creative will should be repressed. The creative will needs to be expressed regardless of how primitive we are. But I wonder if it is better to keep art private and not make it public, so that it doesn’t influence others? After all, someone with an advanced spiritual evolution does not seek to be influenced by others, because he will be strong in consciousness and certain of himself. It is only because we are weak in consciousness that we allow ourselves to be influenced by art. And so I ask is this a good thing? Has it proved to be good?

The other concern of course has to do with our working for 11 hours. Although generally we don’t work for so long, were we to live according to the laws of Creation, and according to its directives as put forward by Billy, then we would have very little time for art. So where does it come in should this be our future? Is art work? I would say it is because it focuses the consciousness, which is the point of work from a spiritual perspective. But I understand work to mean nine to five employment. Art for me is play. It is pleasure, recreational.

Mhurley

Post Number: 54
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was wandering.
If Arahat Athersata comprises of groups of 7 spirit forms and Billy is the seventh in the prophet lineage. Maybe each of those 7 prophets represents one of the AA spiritforms. This may account for the difference in abililies of say Jmmanuel and Billy.

Matt

Mhurley

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,
You raise some good points.
Another point is that many historical painters/artists had poor mental health so maybe their artistic ability was symptomatic of an underlying neurosis in their make up.
So if you have a race of beings who are spiritual advanced and balanced can they still be artistic to a high degree? I'd give Semjase a B for her sketch of Sfath :-)
The same thing can be said of comedians who make people laugh. Laughter is a positive activity yet often behind the clown lies a desperate individual.

Matt

Michael_d

Post Number: 80
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

Here is part of a Q&A to Billy on the subject of work (May 5, 2004 posting by Jo_jo):

"… Are there any theoretical guidelines you can advise for the allocation of time for Earth humans that would lead to a properly balanced life? For instance, how many hours of work per day earning a wage, how many hours performing household duties/chores, how many hours involved in spiritual learning, how many hours for recreation and relaxation, etc.?"

Answer

"We people here on Earth are less evolved than them and, therefore, need much more hours to work, in order to develop our consciousness. This depends, however, on the person's individual state of evolution. But all people need a good mix of brain work and muscle work, and also need some time for leisure, and to care for one's psyche, feelings and body."

Joseph, if you have access to "And Still They Fly!" there is an interesting section on work on pages 24-26.

Michael_d

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matt

I think art needs to be refined. I think it is being refined, although it may not appear to be in our present time. A lot of what I see these days I wouldn’t call art. I’d call it pornography because it doesn’t inspire. It titillates. But as I see it, from the time of the Renaissance to the present day art has necessarily degenerated in order to be freed from the constraints initially imposed upon it by our psyches as a consequence of religious values and discipline. I think we have succeeded in this rather well, for the time being. There is always the chance that our freedom of expression will be infringed upon once again. But then I can’t see us returning to the formal rigidity that used to characterise art, however magnificent it was during the Renaissance and subsequent periods. And it was magnificent. Much of the art created up until the late 19th Century was work of true craftsmanship such as we have not been able to imitate since (music excelled itself during the 18th Century, while the novel reached its peak during the 19th Century). Their “perfection” had a lot to do with strict religious values and an extreme disciplinary attitude towards our work and duties. These are precisely what we are missing nowadays: a sense of true ethical values to bind us socially and discipline, which is due to the fact that we’ve had to sever ourselves from the harshness of religion. And since it ruled every aspect of our daily lives, our entire social structure has crumbled as a result. We have now the task of recovering ourselves. But the real difficulty is to maintain our civil liberties at the same time.

I believe art reflects the extent of our freedom and understanding. I don’t believe that spiritual development means less art. I believe it means a more refined art. But certainly art needs to be freed from formal expression in order to become refined, which probably sounds ironic. But the refining to which I refer hasn’t to do with skill and style but a different level of art altogether.

It is interesting to read the excerpt posted by Michael, because this explains that as individuals we are different, and so for this reason different rules apply, or rather a difference in rules applies instead of the same applying to everyone, which is to work the same hours. If this were the case, spiritual development can’t be said to look in favour of art and artists. But artists need their freedom more than anyone. For me they have a higher developed consciousness, although this does not make them exempt from work. As stated in this excerpt, we all need a mix of brain and muscle work.

Joseph

Edward

Post Number: 416
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

I just happen to be watching CNN on the hour News and there was a footage
being shown at an Indonesian Hospital where one of the victims of the
Australian Embassy bombing was in view in his bed. There, beside his bed
was a female family member with tradition head scarf and guess what she
was wearing as top-clothing piece?

A Pinkish T-shirt with the PEACE symbol as Billy had shown use!
Thus, The Correct PEACE sign as it should be.

Within the circle of the symbol, it was Rainbow Colored into a Sunburst
effect. Very very nice to see..I must say.

I Think...Billy would be Glade to hear..that The TRUE PEACE symbol is
surfacing once again...in its True and Natural form.

So, whom ever wants to witness the female woman and her PEACE T-shirt must try and watch CNN on the hour News. Hopefully she will come in view again?

Edward.

Hunter

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2004 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some observations on the 251st contact and the Henoch Prophecies: I think the events that culminate in World War 3 may be actually 20 to 40 years away instead of 4 or 6. Consider that the Plejarens said “a new and extremely destructive weapon will be built that will produce disastrous consequences in the next world war” and “new weapons will again create quite a stir” as one of the “last danger signs.” Also, “mankind will fail in its attempt to protest and boycott the new deadly weapons”. While there has been much talk of weapons of mass destruction (nuclear, biological, and chemical) during the past two years, these weapons are far from new. What the Plejarens seem to be saying is there will be a completely new weapon(s) (laser weapons have been mentioned before). Also, the existence of the new weapon(s) must be public quite some time before World War 3 actually begins as it creates “quite a stir” and people have time to organize to “protest and boycott.” If new weapons have been developed recently, there certainly hasn’t been a widespread announcement by the media.

Also consider that there will be 2 more Popes before WW3 breaks out. Since John Paul II has been “in office” for over twenty years, it is possible that the final two Popes could have similarly lengthy terms.

The cloned warriors, as detailed in the Henoch Prophecies, also have to be considered in projecting the time frame of the war. While it’s true that they will obviously be created in secret (otherwise the Plejarens would undoubtedly mention protests and boycotts against them), I don’t believe we’ve advanced far enough yet in genetics to manipulate the DNA of humans. I could be wrong, it’s definitely going to happen at some point in the near future as scientists will continue to experiment and make discoveries, but this requires a big step beyond actual cloning. And of course you also have to add several years to the time frame as the clones will most likely be at least 18 years of age when deployed.

The Henoch Prophecies also state “The insanity of war will extend not only across the land, but the disaster will equally be spread to the oceans, into the atmosphere, even into outer space. But there will also be settlements under the ocean that will be developed in the course of the future and these will be attacked and destroyed, claiming the lives of many thousands of people. However, a certain maelstrom of destruction will also originate from the undersea facilities; because in the cities at the bottom of the ocean, groups of submarine pirates will be formed which will burst upwards from the depths of the ocean and will become involved in destructive actions of combat with naval units on the surface.” Now, if the prophecies had said “military bases under the ocean” we could speculate that they might already exist in secret, but the word “settlements” seems to imply that private citizens will be living there, therefore one would think that the media would have full knowledge. I don’t know of any group or country that is even planning to build undersea settlements. This has to be several years away as the settlements would have to be proven to be safe for some time in order for “many thousands” of people to want to live there.

Any comments?

Edward

Post Number: 252
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

To any of my FIGU friends or anyone else:

I was wanting to asked if anyone knows..if 'Uri Geller' is a "True-Contactee"; as he has mentioned in his childhood days he has had encounters with space ships
and was even aboard them..which I read back in the 70ties-80ties.

I do not think his name or initials were mentioned in Billy's list of False-Contactees?

One way or another..because of all the "Show" he had when presentating his Gifts(telepathy, telekenise, spoonbending...etc.) made me feel
he was leaning more to the Fake side?

Anyone have any information on this for me?

Thank you.

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 350
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

I do remember hearing something about Uri Geller years ago. As I recall he was not really who he claimed to be, and was not in contact with any ET intelligences.

If anyone can remember more, please feel free to add your comments, thanks

Salome
Scott

Norm

Post Number: 549
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I though I heard somewhere that Billy said Uri does have power to bend spoons, but that he uses the audience to get the energy. He has trouble doing it when there are not a lot of people around, to siphon the energy from. I'm not 100% positive it was Billy that said this, but I think it was.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Does anyone have access to the 156th Contact of December 13, 1981? I'm looking for the information about how to determine an individual's evolutionary level and calculate the proper balance of physical and mental work. Any help in locating the information in the contact report is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jo_jo

Dplotmach

Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Norm, that is true according to the early contacts with Semjase. If I may assist in roughly translate elements of the contacts from 1 to 22 ++ from swedish to english , I would be glad to do it.
Here is an exerpt from contact 7 with Semjase:

"+ Tack, det räcker. Namn är ju heller inte så viktiga. Men vad som skulle intressera mig är detta: Har du hört talas om U.G., eller känner du honom på något sätt ?

" Thanks, thats enough. Names are not really that important anyway. But what would interest me is this: Have you heard anything about U.G., or do you know him in any way?"

80 Semjase. Vi följer med mycket av det som händer på jorden, och därför har vi också uppmärksammat honom. Han har vissa mentala krafter, som han dock inte själv kan kontrollera.

" We observe a lot of what happens on earth, and therefore we have also ""discovered" him. He is in possession of some mental forces, that he cant controll himself"

81. Alla hans 'nummer' avtvingar hans medmänniskor vissa andliga krafter.

" All his "performances" extort his fellow beings of some spiritual powers.

82. Det betyder att han omedvetet - eftersom han inte kan kontrollera det - aktiverar de andliga krafterna hos många medmänniskor, som sedan hjälpsamt lämnar honom sitt bistånd vid hans försök, likaledes omedvetet.

"That means that he`s unknowing of the fact - since he can`t control it - is activating the spiritual powers from many fellow beings, that later helpfully is in his assistance with his experiments, likewise ignorant.

83. Hans egen andliga förmåga skulle inte räcka till för att prestera något märkvärdigt.

"His own spiritual understanding should not be of any use to perform something extraordinary"

+ Det var ungefär vad jag trodde.

"That was about what I thought"

84 Semjase. Var inte så blygsam, för jag vet att du själv kommit fram till rätt slutsats.

" Dont be so bashfull, because I know that you yourself has come to the same conclusion."

+ Utan sina kära medmänniskor vore han alltså en nolla, som inte skulle kunna använda sina otillräckligt utvecklade anlag ?

"So, without his dear fellow beings, he would actually be a nobody, that should not be able to use his unsufficently evolved predisposition?"

85 Semjase. Javisst, så är det.

"Yes, thats the way it is"

+ Jag anade det ....

" I thought so..."

86 Semjase. Du visste det !

"You knew it!"

+ Okay, jag visste det, och jag tror mig också veta att U.G. talar osanning när han påstår att han har uppehållit sig i ett UFO. Jag tror nämligen att han för första gången uppmärksammade UFO's i Amerika.

"Ok, I knew it, and I also believe Im right about that U.G. speaks untruth when he says hes been inside an UFO." Because I believe that he firstly discovered UFO`s in America."

87 Semjase. Även här har du dragit riktiga slutsatser, för han har aldrig någonsin varken varit i närheten av, eller varit inne i något strålskepp.

" Even here you`ve been jumping to the right conclusions, because he has never anytime even been in the presence of, or been inside any spacecraft."

88. Men han fick höra talas om UFO's redan i Israel, och inte först i Amerika, som du antog.

"But he heard about UFO`s already in Israel, and not firstly in America, as you assumed."

89. Att han är en bedragare i fråga om strålskepp vet dock många redan, och just därför är hans namn i många människors mun.

"That he is an charlatan (liar, making money of), in matter of spacecrafts, many people know already, and because of it he is on "many peoples lips.""

90. Därför kan vi lugnt nämna honom vid namn: Uri Geller.

" Then we can safely "tell him by name": Uri Geller."

+ Är inte det ojuste ?

91 Semjase. Nej, ty hans manager och han själv är beredda att offentliggöra falska kontaktrapporter, som kan rätt bedömas som osanna i och med att vi nämner hans namn.

" No, though his manager and himself are ready to publish false contactnotes, that can rightly be judged as untrue, when we speak of his name."

92. Det är illa nog att vissa bedragare som G.
Adamski och K. Michalek driver många människor till villfarelse och elände."

"It is bad enough with charlatans like G. Adamski and K. Machalek that drives people into "insanity" and misery."

Edward

Post Number: 423
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dplotmach....

Thank you for the Clear Details on Uri Geller.

And knowing that Mr. Geller had made many many Bucks(Millionaire) from his
presentations! And was out to Enrich himself. There was even "Gossip"
going around in those days, that he was an Israeli Agent...out to Mislead
The World.

I never did come across this part of the Contact-notes in the past.
(or have..but passed it up?)

Yes, I did have a Feeling that he was Not that credible in his
presentations. And utilizing the "Collective Spirit-Mind Power" to do his
"Miracles", would surely be of a LOGIC answer...which speaks for it's
self.

But which ofcourse can be a very very Dangerous practice! Seeing that this
"Mind Over Matter" game of his can have very very horrifying Effect..on a
Human Being if Misused...in a Negative manner. Which would/can result in
the Death of a concerning person! And as Billy and Jmmanuel made very
Clear...that the Spirit can be a very Powerful Tool. Let alone...a
"Collective Formation of Spiritual Powers"! Which can be Devastating.

But Thank You...for Confirming his Incredibility.

Edward.

Mhurley

Post Number: 65
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

I'm sure Uri would be the first to admit he doesn't really know the source for his abilities whether he is using other peoples energies or not. At least he is opening the door in people's paradigms and letting them realise that phenomena can occur which defy the laws of physics.
If someone has psychic powers and makes money from it; I don't see this any less moral than someone who has a gift for maths and is a stockbroker or someone who is good with words and becomes a successful writer.

Matt

Please try and stay on the topic-Thanks Moderator

Truthseeker

Post Number: 98
Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just to comment. It appears that Wendelle Steven's also deleted this information regarding Uri Geller from the published contact notes just like he did when the Plejarens also made comment about the George Adamski UFO Case.

Now concerning the use of "Hypnotic collective psychic force", I seem to have made mention of this here in the past. This is exactly the same thing used by various religions to conduct healings in their temples and churches, etc, which has had good results. I once mentioned to Norm that if we can get say 3 to 5 hundred people together in a single space, we can actually generate enough psychic force to heal him completely! The more people the better and the more people believe that it works, the better the results. I met this guy at Mt Shasta who demonstrated to us just how this can be done and thought of eventually getting into hypnotic collective healing myself, but have been occupied with other things. I'm not sure where.

I heard once that Billy Meier can generate by himself much of this psychic force like he once did in his former personality existences, and even conducted healings earlier in this life until unfortunately the loss of his arm ended much of his healing carrier.

Moderator; if you can, you may want to move all the Uri Geller topic posts into a better topic string.

James Truthseeker

Truthseeker

Post Number: 99
Posted on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for moving the posts. To complete what I was saying in my last post, I was not sure where to what topic sting to post the further comments relating to Uri Galler.

James Truthseeker

Hi James,

It is in this topic area, just look up a few posts-Moderator

Bluemooone

Posted on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All ! Wow cool site is all I can say. I have Three Words That I Need To Say Here OK here goes : supernova hyperspace three beam ships (ok thats five oops ! ) If anyone understands this Please get in touch with me my e-mail is : bluemooone@charter.net Thank You

Janette

Posted on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello! I am Janette, 30 years old and living here in Finland. I have read posts here before and just lurking but now i decided to start communicating with you.

Billy Meier´s teaching and FIGU has helped me so much to understand things so I thought that it would be at least fair to come to talk with you, there is any other forums like this one so I think that i can freely tell my opinions now... at least I hope so. Hoping to hear from you...
Love & Peace,
Janette

Markc

Post Number: 172
Posted on Wednesday, November 03, 2004 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Janette ;

Thanks for making yourself known ,welcome . I enjoy meeting the lurkers ! The other forums are :
http:/www.steelmarkonline.com and Plejarens are Real at :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plejarens_are_real/?yguid=35013011

Warm Regards , Mark ( in Austin , Texas)
Mark Campbell

Janette

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, November 04, 2004 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mark!

Thank you
I have already joined in yahoogroup and introduced myself, I might come to first one too.
Love & Peace,
Janette

Scott

Post Number: 569
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Is this for real?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=59207

Germany Imposes Draconian Internet Tax On Citizens

The compulsory mass registration of mobile phones to follow soon.

By Michael James in Frankfurt, Germany

12 October 2004

Germany has become the first country in the world to tax private personal computers that are deemed to be "Internet-capable".

The plan, long in the offing, was agreed in Berlin by the Conference of Prime Ministers of the Federal States of Germany on October 8. It is being billed as part of the expansion of the television and radio public services fee, which is administered by Germany's Radio and Television Licensing Authority and enforced by the universally despised Gebühreneinzugszentrale (GEZ), which often resorts to controversial and illegal Gestapo-like methods of gathering information on private citizens.

The new tax was originally planned to come into effect on January 1, 2007. That date still holds for businesses and large corporations, but private households will be forced to register their PCs before the deadline of March 31, 2005. Owners must then pay 17.03 euros a month for their PC unless they are already complying with the full GEZ tax for a registered television and radio.

What Next, a sunshine tax??

Scott

Janette

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I found this site when I was looking for Talmud Jmmanuel and 12 commandments
http://www.gaiaguys.net/TJcommandment.htm

I know that Billy´s texts are copyrighted so this make me wonder...
Love & Peace,
Janette

Gaiaguysnet

Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Janette!

My name’s Dyson, and I’m the FIGU-friend who posted that copyrighted material you found, but I did so with the permission of the publisher, 5th World, who is happy for me to reproduce up to 10% of their publication (TJ) under existing “fair use laws”. It’s not actually necessary to insert the below disclaimer onto each webpage, as these laws are well understood by publishers who recognize that we are not plagiarizing nor profiting from this effort to spread the truth.

Please have a look through our huge site and you’ll find much more of interest. There’s a link from Michael Horn’s site here: http://www.theyfly.com/links.htm which tells you a little about us, and please check out our various articles about the Plejaren linked from David Chance’s wonderful English language biography found here: http://www25.brinkster.com/chancede/Meier.html

Peace in wisdom,
Dyson
www.gaiaguys.net

“This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.”

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

does anybody here know of a website where i can obtain multiple drawings of eyes, lips, ears etc. like you would find in a police station for identifying suspects, or something along the lines of that. just basically, i am looking for many variations many facial features, drawn.
can anybody be of some help?
thanks

Edward

Post Number: 444
Posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2004 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter....

Hope this link will help you abit?

See:http://www.uniphiz.com/physiognomy.htm

Edward

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 70
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey edward, sorry man that did'nt do nothing... but thanks just the same.
i'm thinking more along the lines of say archived pictures by the dozens, of many different types of ears and mouths and all the other facial features on a person. not so much to do with demeanour or something of that nature. i just need to put a face together from memory, so i get a clear picture of the faces details. shape of the eyes, shape of the lips, hairline, nose etc.
any kind of collection of facial features in drawn form is fine. and it wudl be greatly appreciated.
thanks again edward.

Darrend

Posted on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, I'm new here.
I have read quite a bit about Meier, and I find it interesting. I haven't read any books yet, only online material :-) - and I have been lurking the forums for a long time, even long before I registered.

Anyway, I usually save some interesting articles, and take screenshots (if found on the internet) - so here's my first contribution I suppose. Now I'm not at all as knowledgeable as all of you, and this may or may not be of any significance at all :-) - here goes!

Original article from Mosnews.com | 10.08.2004 |

Members of a special expedition researching the site of the famous Tunguska meteorite fall have claimed they had discovered parts of an extraterrestrial device.

The expedition, organized by the Siberian Public State Foundation “Tunguska Space Phenomenon” completed its work on the scene of Tunguska meteorite fall on August 9. It was the first expedition to the region since 2000. Guided by the space photos, the researchers scanned a wider territory in the vicinity of the Poligusa village for parts of the space object that crashed into Earth in 1908 and was later called the Tunguska meteorite.

The scientists claim that they found remains of an extraterrestrial technical device that allegedly had an accident in Siberia in 1908. They also say that they found the so called “deer stone” - an artifact repeatedly mentioned in the reports of the eyewitnesses of the Tunguska phenomenon. A part of the “deer stone” has been delivered to Krasnoyarsk for research.

The head of the expedition Yuri Lavbin told MosNews on Tuesday that the researchers had traced the possible trajectory of the space object, but this time they counted that it ran from West to East, unlike the members previous missions who thought that the object had flown East to West. The new approach allowed the expedition members to find a buried object covered with trees.

The object appeared to be a large block made with metal. The researchers chipped a piece of the object and will now test its composition.

In his further comment to MosNews, Lavbin noted that according to his calculations, the mass of the space object that collided with the Earth in 1908 amounted to almost 1 billion tons and the blast on impact must have destroyed the humanity. The fact that it did not happen testifies to the theory that the Tunguska event was an explosion of an artificial object at an altitude of about 10 kilometers.

“I am fully confident and I can make an official statement that we were saved by some forces of a superior civilization,” the scientist said. “They exploded this enormous meteorite that headed towards us with enormous speed,” he said. Now this great object that caused the meteorite to explode is found at last. We will continue our research, he said.

Lavbin says that the results of this year’s expedition give him hope that the Tunguska mystery will be solved before the phenomenon’s 100th anniversary. To do this, Russian researchers plan another large-scale expedition to the Eastern Siberia.

The Tunguska event was an aerial explosion that occurred near the Tunguska River in Siberia on June 30, 1908. The blast felled an estimated 60 million trees over 2,150 square kilometres. On this day, local residents observed a huge fireball, almost as bright as the Sun, moving across the sky. A few minutes later, there was a flash that lit up half of the sky, followed by a shock wave that knocked people off their feet and broke windows up to 400 miles away.

The explosion registered on seismic stations across Eurasia, and produced fluctuations in atmospheric pressure strong enough to be detected by the recently invented barographs in Britain. Over the next few weeks, night skies over Europe and western Russia glowed brightly enough for people to read by. In the United States, the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory and the Mount Wilson Observatory observed a decrease in atmospheric transparency that lasted for several months.

The size of the blast was later estimated to be between 10 and 15 megatons. Until this year members of numerous expeditions have failed to find any remains of the object that caused the event.

end quote-----

A bit interesting maybe? Anyway, I felt like posting it :-)

Best Regards
Darren

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice work Darren,(& welcome!)

I've pinched that article you found, and added it to www.gaiaguys.net/Tunguska.htm where you'll find out what Billy was told about this event. I'm sure you'll think it interesting, and if you look, you'll find more on our site in English, and it's the only place you'll find this material.

Seek and you will find! :-)

Cheers!
Dyson

Hunter

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the contact with Asket on the above link:

"More than 4,300 life forms of extraterrestrial origin were destroyed during this gigantic destruction, which only leads back to the terrestrial Christian cult, because the actual reason for this destruction was the insanity of this terrestrial religion."

Does anyone have any specific information as to how the Christian cult played a role in the destruction of this craft?

Nils

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hunter:

On December 11, 2004 - 11:19 am you wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------
"More than 4,300 life forms of extraterrestrial origin were destroyed during this gigantic destruction, which only leads back to the
terrestrial Christian cult, because the actual reason for this destruction was the insanity of this terrestrial religion."

Does anyone have any specific information as to how the Christian cult played a role in the destruction of this craft?
--------------------------------------------------------------

If you mean proof, I'll have to let you down. If on the contrary, you can do with my humble attempt to piece together whatever info I can grab without asking me to prove it, you may be pleased with this attempt:

My poor explanation should be related to my latest post to 'Questions to Billy answered by ourselves'.

In this section, I advocate the view that Earth and thereby the whole population of Earth is situated at ultimate edge of space with the absolute fastest expansion of space, that we are at the highest possible dimension. The relativity to it would force other cosmic civilizations on slower expanding levels (dimensions) to settle close to this part of Space to avoid being unhitched in the spiritual growth.

Let's imagine that several civilizations a century ago realized this factor. Horrified by the fact that they risked being outmaneouvred, they might have rushed to Earth to opserve what was going on and to messure the level of spiritual growth.

If the findings showed beyond any doubt that we already at that time were thousands or million years ahead of such visitors messured in spiritual strength, it would already be too late for them, and the visitors would be relatively (absolutely) vulnerable to our feelings for good or worse, as the the impact of our feelings would be many dB's ahead of the ET's. Their spirituality would be rendered defenseless when living through our difficult religious questions or scruples or much worse.

If the result was a total mental breakdown, how would they be able to navigate a spacecraft by virtue of mental powers? Hence the Tunguska incident.

It wouldn't surprise me if the real number exceeds 4,300. If we look around the world, it is not difficult to find regions that may house the reincarnations of these originally spiritually weak ET's.

I aggree that Christianism may be to blame. But what religion would be innocent in this connection? Would there be or rather is there any single person on Earth who is innocent in this sense? If it had been these days, I can imagine several even minor incidents a day on my job, that the mentioned life forms would have a hard time to 'replay' mentally.

If Asket is personally responsible for the comment on the Tunguska Incident, she is being hypocritical. It's my impression that she played a major role 2000 years ago, when Christianism was forced or manipulated through by Non-Earthlings.

Cheers, Niels

Hunter

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Niels,
Spiritual/vibrational incompatability seems like a reasonable explanation. And I think you're right that, if that is the case, then all earth religions should have some culpability and not just Christianity. Anyway, I think I'll ask Billy about the Tunguska Incident and see if he can clarify things.

Namaste,
Hunter

Edward

Post Number: 448
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hunter and Niels....

Certainly Christianity has had a very very Significant role here on
Earth, and I am not surprised Asket mentioning The Christian Cult take
part, one way or another, with the Tunguska Incident downed
Extraterrestrial Craft.

If One would Study...The Talmud of Jmmanuel, and other of Billy's
materials, One WOULD come to Conclusion...that the "Judeo/Catholic/
CHRISTIAN" Sectarian CULTS...DO...and ARE THE "CAUSE" of the "EFFECT"
our world is in today!

If the True Teachings of The Spirit were not Altered and Distorted as
they are, as NOW, and being Utilized today, our globe situations would
surely look and be much and much different today.

The True Spiritual Teachings were brought to man on Earth by The TRUE
Prophet Lineage. And that they were Altered and Distorted, well, this
could ONLY be done by MAN Himself. As the True Prophet Lineage taught
the Teachings in it's Purist and Truest Form. As even Billy is making
this in to reality...TODAY.

When we look back into the past, the Judeo-Israeli Scribes had had a
great Hand in Altering and Distorting The TRUE Teachings into their own
Religious Cult ways; thus, "Tampered" with Nature and Creational Laws,
that would seem/be "FORBIDDEN" for man, or whom ever, to do so. And by
doing so, Millions and Millions of Innocent men, women and their
children were Slaughtered like animals. They(Judeo-Israelis) were Nomads,
living like a Lost Herd On the Loose! And Destroyed Anything..to
Everything, that crossed their path. And in the Final; they Occupied the
Land they took with..Death of Violence.

Does this Scenario not sound Familiar?

What the Christianity brought forth to Europe and to the North American
continents(AND THE WORLD), is just a "Reflection" of what the Judeo-
Israelis brought forth to the Land Of Palestine(and surrounding).

IT IS JUST A REPETITION...of INSANE...Sectarian Cult Religious MADNESS!!

And this Christian Sectarian Cult Religion, still, has "More Up It's
Sleeve!!" The purpose of the Christian Sectarian Cult Religion...IS "TO
CHRISTIANIZE our WHOLE PLANET, if it gets its way!!!" And if this is not
put to a HOLD, Well, man Will be DOOMED!! As the Christian Sectarian
Cult Religion has even tried to do so many many centuries back in our
history!

Thus, as One can Conclude: It is The Christian Sectarian Cult Religion
...that is Still...Fighting their Centuries Old... HOLY Christian
WAR(s)! And wanting to EXPAND!

In the case of the Islam "Jihad". There has been many
"Misinterpretations" of the word "Jihad"; it Not meaning Holy War. Jihad
meaning more, in the context, of meaning "to Struggle". In this case,
it's context can be utilized in the sense of One Struggling to
Conservation of One's Land, Tradition...etc, and of course...last but
not least: One's Religion. So as One can Conclude: Jihad has a more
broader Meaning..than One would assume. And thus, NOT Directly Related
to a (Holy) War.

If man had come to his Senses..many centuries back, and had "Detached"
himself from this/his Sectarian Cult Religion of Madness, and lived
according to the True Laws of Nature and Creation, there would then be
TRUE CREATIONAL Love, Peace, Harmony...and thus.."Equilibrium" upon MAN.
And even the forth bringing of the Prophet Mohammed would have not have
to come into realization, but, alas, MAN...had more "Desire"...to play
GOD...Himself..before the People, and thus, another True Prophet was
sent upon man...who carried the name of Mohammed. Even though, his True
Teachings were Altered, Also, to some extent, but still, it was HE, who
had to bring the True Teachings of the Spirit anew. And Mohammed was a
True "Personality" of human flesh and blood. Which in the case, is the
Contrary...with the Jesus Christ "Fabrication" personality!

Some interesting excerpts from - Published by Wassermannzeit-Verlag -.

" In contrast to Jmmanuel's true spiritual teachings, the confused
teachings that refer to a Heavenly Father by an imaginary Jesus Christ,
contain negative ramifications of lust for blood, of death and
destruction, as is also the case with the Bible. By pronouncing the
words Christ or Jesus, and based on the true meaning of these words,
their evil significance is released through cabbalism - a negative
ramification full of negative excesses and manifestations. The same also
holds true in this context for the terminology "Jesus consciousness",
"Christ consciousness", "Christ principle", "God principle", "God
consciousness" and the like. Furthermore, Christianity's "New Testament"
elevates a human being into an emissary of Creation and allows the
person of Jesus Christ to become a cult worship figure. Jesus Christ's
confused teachings point to the veneration of an almighty Creator-God
who sits in heaven as creator of the entire Universe and organizer of
the fate of the world and all human beings living on it. These are
confused, nonsensical Christian false teachings whose absurdity,
horrendous contradictions and insanity can hardly be expressed in words.
Therefore, it is of the utmost importance for human beings on Earth to
revert back to the true Creational teachings, and to squelch once and
for all every word formation that may be associated with the fictitious
cult figure Jesus Christ, no matter how slight.

On the other hand, the title Jesus Christ contains the value of all that
is evil, excessive and murderous. Christ is the English version of the
Old Greek word Christos and is a direct reference to ancient, mysterious
cult activities. That is to say that the title Christos was applied to
the actual cult rite during cult and unreal rituals, when anointment and
unction sacraments were performed on sacrificial offerings and idols. If
we speak here of anointments and unctions, it does not refer to
ointments and oils, but the blood of infants, girls and virgins, who had
been brutally slaughtered and their blood gathered in urns. The votive
offerings to the idols and gods of the cult were then smeared or
"anointed" with this blood. Moreover, in most cases these sacrifices and
votive offerings consisted of human tributes who were offered to some
bloodthirsty, sacrifice-demanding gods. Only later were these human
sacrifices and human killings slowly superseded, and the human blood
substituted by fragrant ointments and oils. In place of human
sacrifices, people used increasingly more animals fruit or vegetables
and the like. But it is for all these reasons that even today the title
Christus or Christos stands for absolute negativity, contempt for
Creation and evil with the numerological value of 666. "

The above mentioned excerpts Truly "Speak LOUD Words". So LOUD, it makes
One very very Conscious with Whom we are dealing with! And the Immense
THREAT..it would have when Expanding and Propagated in to other worlds,
and Universes, and thus...to other parts of Creation!

Edward.

Cpl

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

Before I share the relevant paragraph of your post with others could you please explain precisely how the figure 666 is derived from "Christos"? We shouldn't accept something at face value just because someone says it's so. If the numerical value is so, it will be possible to clearly demonstrate this.

Using usual numerical values "Christos" comes out as 570 and including "Jesu" 985, "Iesu" included would make 984. These usual numerical values are A-I being 1-9, J-R 10-90, S-Z 100-800.

Another older system I'm aware of would create 430 for "Christos" which again is nowhere near 666.

Thanks.

Gaiaguysnet

Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Does anyone have any specific information as to how the Christian cult played a role in the destruction of this craft?"

Actually .... funny coincidence .... I was about to get onto Asket's (German
only) solution to Fermi's Paradox!

pp310 & 311 Vol 1 of Kontaktbericht, vs.68-86, immediately preceding the
material I have @ www.gaiaguys.net/Tunguska.htm explains that there is a BAN
on this planet due to the contagious disease of ... wait for it ...
christianity ... which was responsible for the utter destruction of one
entire distant planet, and untold war and suffering, after it was brought
back by spiritually naive - but technically advanced - ET people after an
ill fated visit in 823AD.

After that it was decided that if anyone was stupid enough to come here, and
encountered insuperable technical problems .. they would NOT be rescued.
Hence the Tunguska explosion.

Mhurley

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Makes you wonder whether that civilsation had a Meier type prophet on their planet dishing out Creational truths or not.
If not, why not?
If there is a "ban" on coming here then that implies there must be some sort of federation that has imposed the ban, surely this federation would also be dishing out creational truths as well, thus minimising the risk of our religions contaminating visitors

Matt

Jo_jo

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since the first atomic explosions created by the residents of Earth, it is fairly well documented that UFO's have been visiting in increasing numbers.

Are we to presume all these visits are essentially "suicide missions"? What about the Plejarans, who not only visited but lived on Earth bases for many years? Are they immune to the effects of religion?

Cpl

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you were to visit a mad house where it is known violent people are kept, what safety could governmental authorites or any laws guarantee you? The authorities and laws are there, but you'd still essentially be on your own, and in the immediacy of the environment, beyond reach.

Edward

Post Number: 449
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,Matt, Jo Jo...

Just good Timing Dyson..:-)

Matt understands the whole concept in it's fullest, here.
"Exporting and Contamination" would be the case.

Jo Jo, lets just say, the Plejarans, and some others, are "An
Exception". And that Earth is in some way in "Quarantine"...so to speak.
Which is Necessary for Billy and the Plejarans to Fulfill The Mission.

As they say: 'Three Is A Crowd', and, 'Too Many Cooks...Can Spoil The
Cooking.' Or: 'Too Many Captains...Can Sink The Ship.'

Thus, there has been great work and effort put in to making The Mission
Succeed...with the minimum interference of others. As The Mission being
a difficult task, as it is..by it's self.

It was mentioned by the Plejarans, that there have been ETs that entered
our Earth atmosphere..not even knowing that they were being "Observed"
by the Plejarans! They were not, in any way, in the Federation; thus, it
was their Ignorance. But, as soon as the Plejarans had the possibility
and opportunity..they would make themselves known to the concerning ETs.
Thus, there are ET groups that are still Ignorant to these Regulations.
Thus, here we can not speak of any type of "Suicide Mission". Again,
just plain old Universal..."Ignorance".

Thus, it just takes only one Ignorant ET group to make one BAD Mistake..
as the above mentioned group. And if they were not Good-Hearted..so to
speak, and have noticed how Religion can "Enslave" human beings, they
would take, in this case, the Christian Religion to any other worlds and
use the "Delusionary Christian Religion Concept" in taking over and
Ruling all the planets they wish to, and beyond.

So, as One can notice, that Tens of Millions and Millions of people can
be MISLEAD...by a "GRAND DELUSION"! By Something...that does NOT even
exist!! Well, this surely is The Pinnacle of Deception...I would say.
And shows how Threatening and Dangerous...a Non-existing Delusion can
be.

Thus, when Billy and the Plejarans speak of The Mission....Well, It
Truly IS a MISSION!

Edward.

Janette

Posted on Friday, December 31, 2004 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gaiaguy

Oh, that´s ok then...nice to meet you too.
Love & Peace,
Janette

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2004 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello CPL:

(Just helping Edward here!!)

Please read this:

A = 1 * 9 = 9
B = 2 * 9 = 18
C = 3 * 9 = 27
ect ect ect...
Y = 25 * 9 = 225
Z = 26 * 9 = 234

J = 90
E = 45
S = 171
U = 189
S = 171
------- Total

You will find more on this site:
http://planeta.terra.com.br/relacionamento/billymeier_plejarens/ANTILOGOS666e.htm

Site done by Der Beobachter, which i stumbled yesterday.
Der Beobachter is posting sometimes on this board!

Salome and Happy New year
Eric

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page