Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 23, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Archive through May 23, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

nonesuch
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, thanks for this info. It sounds right even if they were pouring the 'stones.'

nonesuch

Delamerduverus

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 05:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We are new at this and to this forum and we see that this subject has been forgotten, but we would like to add what was written in "The Golden Reed". The pyramids were actually a part of the Tower of Babel that was built by Nimrod and can be likened to our present day Star Wars program. There were initially 18 pyramids, 6 each of red, yellow and blue and the structure from which the sphinx was carved was the center of it. The pyramids were covered in red, yellow and blue glass-like substances, and each absorbed its own color and reflected the remainder to the next color and abosorbed there. What was left was the cosmic energy that is harmful to humans and it was absorbed by the central tower and sent off into space like a beam so that it wouldn't be harmful to the earth. It was said that this structure could make fruit and vegetables so very large and nutritious because of the energy put into the ground. However, the device could also be used for evil and as a weapon, and as Nimrod was leading the people astray for his own power, he persuaded them that the beamships of Angel Man, what we call riats, who were here to help the Earth, were really our enemies and Nimrod built a device in space that could send the beam out and supposed did and blasted the planet we call Abel, and which you call Malona. I'm still learning and reading Meier works. We were in the orbit of Mars at the time. After this, Angel Man did come back and Nimrod was going to blast them, but because they can come from out of time, Man destroyed 2/3's of the Tower in a phasar blast. He also confused their tongue and unhooked their DNA so that their memory was lost. The blast could only destroy the red and yellow covered pyramids, the blue being left remaining because of the nature of blue light, it is the densest. The Plains of Mamre became the Sahara Desert because of it.
Of course, we do not know the truth of this, because we have no memory of it, but it seems to concatenate with other information.
Thought you would like another point of view.

Jenny

Jay

Post Number: 282
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jenny,

Welcome aboard to FIGU. Glad you will be participating into the mission and giving your views as well.

Please give us here at FIGU more information of the view you aquired for the the story of the Pyramid and why you feel there is more details given than those given by the Plejarens. Is there a specific source of information where we can also read about this information you posted on here on the Lights of the Pyramids and top coverings?? Please share with us this wonderful story. Thanks :-)
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Delamerduverus

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, Jay
Is there a specific place that the Plejarens write about the pyramids? We just borrowed the two volumes of "Message From the Pleiades" and have only just begun to read. We do not yet know all of details of Plejaren information so cannot tell you if there is more information or not.
We have been guided for many a year by a Presence who has given us His Identification as Delamer Duverus. In March of 2001 He began empathetic communication with us and we have been helping Him help our nation since. Oh, the name loosely translates from the French to mean, "from the sea or giver of truth." This name was given to the Atonga or voice or scribe who wrote the book "The Golden Reed" which a friend recently put on the Internet for us at www.delamerduverus.com. We did not write it, but we have tried to share it for many a year and did republish it in 2002 and then on Internet for all to have. Anyway, there is a chapter that goes into the pyramids and other "mysteries."
Delamer Duverus has begun to open up many of the "hidden things" as Immanuel the Christ promised He would do, and He is not bringing peace, He has brought His two-edged sword that is His tongue. He wants us to turn our hearts to our children and swords (including scalpels) into plowshares.
We do not understand how what we hear figures in with what Billy Meier has heard, but we are attempting to understand it all. We have this drive to know the truth and we have been fascinated by what Billy has presented. :-) Sometimes it feels like an obsession. Do you know the feeling?
Thanks for the welcome. Go with God, or the Creation, or the Oneness!
Jenny

Jay

Post Number: 283
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jenny,

Again thanks for the details of your information. I do think the Plejarens and Billy Meier have not failed in any attempts of making our past history as accurate as possible. The Plejarens make some good mention of the pyramids many functions from the time they were erected. PTAAH gives a small explanation as follows:

Ptaah:I'm familiar with this misconception and incorrect calculation. Counting back from today, the pyramids were indeed built about 73,340 years ago, and not only the ones in Egypt, but all of them around the world. At that time, Earth was positioned at a distance of 152.5 million kilometers from the sun. The pyramids were covered with a thick layer of limestone and mortar and, thus, higher than today. In those days the height of the pyramid of Cheops was 152.5 m; one meter representing 1 million km of the distance between Earth and Sun.

However, in the course of the thousands of years these outer layers have been removed, and additionally parts of the pyramid structures also. On the one hand this happened through erosion, and on the other hand through the people, who used the material for building other structures, etc. The purpose of the pyramids also changed on several occasions through the course of time, and they were finally used as crypts and also as cult temples. Originally, the pyramids that were frequently linked with underground rooms, were built under the the supervision of human beings, who were of extraterrestrial origin.

I hope this adds to your understanding as well to the Pyramids existence and your strong passion for the Billy Meier case. I quite understand your feelings towards the case and how it all fits together. Is really like a KNOWING and an accomplishment of research before the acceptance comes into your spirit and mind understanding.

Delamerduverus

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, Jay

We have been reading more of dialogues and have run across information that corresponds with what Delamer Duverus has written. However, we sorely grieve because there are some things that are in contradiction to what we understand at this time and our experiences. Is there someone with whom we can correspond per e-mail, that could help us address these areas. We do not feel that the forum is the proper place. It is not a matter of who is right or wrong, but of my coming to understanding.

We have been helping to raise consciousness of those tied into "Born again churches" and "one true churches", to give them a place higher to stand, because you cannot give a child information about time-space travel when he has just learned to walk. However, it does not seem to flow into what Meier has given us. We can delineate on it more later as we read, but we wondered if there was anyone willing to correspond with us.

God with God!
Jenny

Jay

Post Number: 284
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jenny,

Glad to know that your interests are high in the information and also that is causing conflicts with other information you are reading. Billy Meier's mission and what it brings to the table in many of the different avenues if thought and spiritual understanding, defies the ideals of our dellusionary thinking, this includes ALL religions and political avenues of sorts which are corrupt to the last minute of the spirit.

I would suggest to read some of the more great works put together for the mission which helps the humans to re evalluate our thinking and the way we are heading at this time. Please read:

The TALMUD Of Jmmanuel
AND STILL THEY FLY

these two books are essential information to make an understanding of the mission and factual details of what is needed for understanding a good portion of the mission. The book AND STILL THEY FLY digs into many scientific as well as earthly matters of our existence and explains many things of our ancient times as well including the pyramids etc etc.

The Meier/FIGU information and mission is for the world to read, listen and research for themselves. To see if it holds water for you and your friends, try it and see where it will take you. Is not easy information to absorb for the most part because it slams heads against established dellusions and dogmas which are sending our planet to a period of dark times.

Many here in the forum can help you in any way possible however it is not in my decision to give out emails and such from all our friends here in the forum. You can search into the forum in all the different topics and place questions which anyone of us will be gladly to answer for you as well. We all learn many things from each other and we can all help develop our minds from each other.

Delamerduverus

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Jay, you are very helpful. We are most interested in the Andromedans now that we have read further in Billy's book as we are still trying to understand our empathetic communications in regard to what Billy receives, for there are great differences and we do not know why. We test everything by the fruits, and although much of what we have read from Meier is good and is the same, we find direct contradictions.

We do not know if what we hear in our mind comes from the same Pleiadians as Billy Meier communicates with. We have never been asked to go see a beamship or a riat, have you heard this term? However, whoever is in contact with us knows the hearts of men. He knows us inside and out. He, like the Psalm 23, leads us to safety, like was done with Elijah as written in the Bible. He can speak through us, move us physically, occlude our thinking with Reason, and is there to continually guide us throughout our day if needed. He guides us especially in what we have been doing to help our nation. If one were to read the King James Version of the Bible, you would call it the Lord God. He does not ask for worship, but says to worship God (Oneness, or Creation) and Trust in Him. He is the still, small voice that is now a constant voice. Is this the Andromedans? Is this the Angels? Creation's messengers?

One example. The moon was a part of the Earth, until we allowed Nimrod to attack Malonia or Abel, the planet that is now an asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. When Abel was destroyed by the Tower of Babel of which the Pyramids were a part, a piece of it hit the Earth and dislodged one of the six segments. The Earth was originally composed of six segments, two each of red, yellow and blue, positive and negative of each. We call this the somata, or body. It is like the quark that scientists have discovered. As above, so below. Before we lost the moon, we were in harmony with the waters above and below the land, so that the land was more around the equator. The Earth was covered with a mist which blocked the harmful rays of the sun. This Meier states. Our skin picked up nourishment from the mists, and it is known fact that the skin is part of the digestive system. When we lost the negative red segment, which is our moon, we lost the mists that protected us and each succeeding generation became shorter lived. Duverus had said that 1000 years was the original life span. The moon still has control over the waters of this planet, regarding tides, etc. The aurora borealis is the traction beam that her mate, the positive red segment, is extending to bring her back to the somata. Diana is the moon, Eros her mate. Anyway, it was because in our vanity (our stupidity) we turned to war and lost the harmony of the Earth. We, of course, are letting the mad scientists do this again.

How the moon came to be is probably not important, except that what is told concatenates with information from Delamer Duverus. Our goal is still to do something to stop the madness going on. We could not possibly know what to do to help in our world, but have found that there is help in the Universe, but that we have to ask, seek and knock for it. That is how we came to hear Delamer Duverus. Whoever He is He can sure do a much better job of it than I. I am really a nothing, a homemaker.

Again, according to the Meier information, who am I hearing and how does this fit in with Pleiadian information? Is this the Andromedans? It is not from my ego that we write this. We want to know, not just to believe. There is no strength in belief and we feel that God has an answer for everything. We have asked Delamer Duverus, but He says to ask you.

Your friend in truth,
Jenny

Hello Jenny,

You seem to be mixing a lot of ideas within your post. Since this topic area is FIGU related and pertains to pyramids, could you in the future post in the General/Non-FIGU/Misc.area, Thanks Moderator-Scott

Jay

Post Number: 287
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jenny,

Surely I am trying to understand the different topics as Scott also noticed. The topics you are trying to convey to all of us here need to be moved to General/Non-FIGU/Miscellaneous Area so we can continue this conversation.

Please explain to me who is this voice you are hearing from Andromeda or you claim is a GOD of some sort??. There is at this time a high council known to be on the area of the Andromeda constellation and they are of a much higher human evolllution than we and the Plejarens are at this time. Knowone has any REAL telepathic or other contact with these beings at this time, they mostly go through the Plejarens to reveal any important matters which need to be address for our world.

Please answer to my information at the General/Non-FIGU/Misc.area as per Scott's request. Thanks :-)

Markc

Post Number: 150
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone ;

I am happy to announce the availability of new
2 1/2 inch copper Meditation Pyramids made for the Salome Peace Meditation . These can be ordered and sent to your home , because they are small and sturdy enough to be sent in a sturdy wooden case .

These brand new Pyramids can accomodate no more than two people . At 1 meter distance you are as far as you should be from it for peak effectiveness. Get no closer than a hand's length.

They were made by Core group member Andreas Schubiger. This is what he told me about them , and they are also brand new as of last week , I believe .

Also available are a new line of postcards that are truly inspiring . Check it out on the pricelist section of this site .

Salome , Mark Campbell
Mark Campbell

Jay

Post Number: 303
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Markc,

Can we order the pyramids through the FIGU shop online or can we send check CHF for a certain amount to the Schmidruti address?? or how is it exactly we can buy the Pyramid ?

Christian

Post Number: 98
Posted on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,

I guess you will have to wait a couple of weeks, until the pyramids will be available through our shop. Btw: I don't know if all pyramids have been sold last weekend. If yes, Andreas will need time to make another round of pyramids.

Salome,
Christian

Markc

Post Number: 152
Posted on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay ;

I was told that you should use the online shop , but email them first to make sure the price is still 200 Chfr . That's all I know . Congratulations ...when you get it .

Salome , Mark
Mark Campbell

Jay

Post Number: 304
Posted on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian,

No rush for getting the Pyramid, I can wait for another set to be made. I will like to order some time by the summer if possible or end of summer. I will keep you guys posted at FIGU for an order for more likely 2 pyramids for this time around. :-) Thanks again Christian.

Saalome

I will need to send you guys a check for the amount for 2 pyramids or should I wait until they become an online item for purchase ??

Norm

Post Number: 647
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was blown away by what I found in Nexus Magazines May-June issue. An article called Ancient City under Giza! by Tony Bushby I wanted to share this with everybody because it seems to confirm part of Billy Meier's story of underground tunnels and robots beneath the Giza Pyramids.

"A manuscript compiled by an Arab writer named Altelemsani is preserved in the British Museum, and it records the existence of a long, square, underground passage between the Great Pyramid and the River Nile with a "strange thing" blocking the Nile entrance. He related the following episode: In the days of Ahmed Ben Touloun, a party entered the Great Pyramid through the tunnel and found in a side-chamber a goblet of glass of rare color and texture. As they were leaving, they missed one of the party and, upon returning to seek him, he came out to them naked and laughing said, "Do not follow or seek for me", and then rushed back into the Pyramid. His friends perceived that he was enchanted.

Upon learning about strange happenings under the Pyramid, Ahmed Ben Touloun expressed a desire to see the goblet of glass. During the examination, it was filled with water and weighed, then emptied and re-weighed. The historian wrote that it was "found to be of the same weight when empty as when full of water". If the chronicle is accurate, that lack of additional weight provided indirect evidence of the existence of an extraordinary science at Giza.

According to Masoudi in the 10th century, mechanical statues with amazing capabilities guarded subterranean galleries under the great Pyramid. Written 1000 years ago, his description is comparable to the computerized robots shown today in space movies. Masoudi said that the automatons were programmed for intolerance, for they destroyed all "except those who by their conduct were worthy of admission". Masoudi contended that "written accounts of Wisdom and acquirements in the different arts and sciences were hidden deep, that they might remain as records for the benefit of those who could afterwards comprehend them". That is phenomenal information, as it is possible that, since the time of Masoudi, "worthy" persons have seen though mysterious underground chambers. Masoudi confessed, "I have seen things that one does not describe for fear of making people doubt one's intelligence... But still I have seen them"."

There is much more information in the full article.

Jay

Post Number: 305
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

This is wonderful news, I am sure it will open the eyes of many scientist out there. We as a group should not be surprised, anything which Billy and the Plejarens foretell in advance is as good as gold.

Christian

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,

A "Mini" Travelling Pyramid (for peace/Salome meditation) is now available in our shop: http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?products_id=339

Salome,
Christian

PS: In a few weeks an English version of our shop will be available.

Jay

Post Number: 322
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian,

Thank you, I will go on the FIGU shop and order one or two pyramids for home use here in the states. thanks so much for the heads up.

Technod

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2005 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good day,
does anyone have info on the construction of a copper pyrimid,like is there a diffrence with size or if it is sealed on all 4 sides ,and is there a difrence between 3 sided or 4 sided.
i am in the process of constructing a pyrimid out of sheet copper ,my intentions is for this pyrmid to draw in nuetral positve enrgy/virations
and was thinking about grounding it in a permanent location. does size really matter,and has anyone heard of the abilty to heal ones self by being in a large pyrimid,i thought i heard ,that the guy who buitl the coral castles in florida construct one to get rid of his lung cancer.
peaceB
brian

Cpl

Post Number: 78
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2005 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Technod,

As you've not received a reply to date, I'll just say I read in the Contact notes or forum somewhere that Billy regards pyramids as often harmful, if anything, for general human use. 

Best,

Jplagasse

Post Number: 331
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Technod, Cpl...

Just my 2 cents as always:

Cpl is correct, in that unless precisely constructed, these types of pyramids can produce results not entirely anticipated.

However, it is admirable when someone places the energies & time to construct anything positive!!

How should the "source" of spiritual/technical
info be regarded?
From my present understanding of the contact notes, it was intended that by providing the exact dimensions and construction methods of decent pyramids, these should be "kept" by Billy as one of the few Meier/FIGU means of gaining resources (money) towards continuation of the mission.

Not sure how to summarize or comment further...

Except that technically speaking:
Even when we figure we've got everything figured out, there is always "what we don't know", also. :-)

Regards,
JP

Tjames

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2005 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

Once again this question is asked: Sorry in adavance because i'm sure this question is popular, nevertheless, here it is... How can I get measurements to make a pyramid to exact specifications? (not a travel pyramid) I guess I need a another follow-up question. I have heard of Large Pyramids that you can sit inside, is this the type Billy uses or is it a smaller one?
CAN I GET EXACT MEASUREMENTS FROM BILLY OR DO I HAVE TO BUY FROM FIGU SHOP? I would assume you might have a different sized pyramid for a larger group and a smaller one for 1 person but i don't know.

Does anyone know?

Thank You
Salome, Tim James

Christian

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tim,

We don't give the exact measurements to non-Core group members.
We have a large pyramid at the Semjase Silver Star Center where one person may lie inside, but no pyramid for more than one person.
Billy doesn't use a pyramid.

Best regards,
Christian

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page