Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 04, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » FIGU Membership » Archive through June 04, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Monday, December 06, 1999 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am very interested in becoming a FIGU member. Is it nessesary that I speak German? If so, I am willing to learn to speak German.

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 1999 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lonnie,
It is not necessary that you know the German language to become a FIGU member. There are many members all over the world from many different countries. It is important, however, to start to learn German due to the fact that all of the FIGU's original writings are in German. There are also translations that have been done in many languages.

You can E-mail your membership request here: http://www.figu.ch/us/figu/contact/answerform.htm

Kind regards,
Andrew

ALISHA
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2002 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY FIGU COMMUNITIES IN MONTREAL? THANK YOU.

Gica Coca
Posted on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to ALL,

I have a very strong desire and will power and love to begin a FIGU center on the east coast here in the US.
Here in Revere, the first public beach in America, people from all over the world, coming from Logan Airport to Revere.
Then there is an intersection, at the streets of Shirley Avenue (surely), and North Shore Road (not sure) a cross made of (surely) and (not sure). Right at this intersecting roads here in Revere, there is a house where my computer repair place would make a great begining for a small center. The stars are above us, so lets see what happens.
Truly with love,
Gica Coca

GLADTRUTH
Posted on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello;
I'm Gyong-jin Ghim from Korea. I'd like to know how Billy is nowadays since my last contact with you was in 1995.
And would you tell me how I could join yoy?

Thank you.
Gladtruth

Norm
Posted on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gladtruth,

Go here, http://www.figu.org/us/figu/membership.htm

Pamela Cameron
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm new to this website. Can't seem to get enough. Billy Meier looks huggable.

Mark Campbell

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pamela ;

I really enjoyed your post .Honest and to the point . I hope you come back often and enjoy learning about this fascinating subject , as I do .

Salome , Mark

Pureharmony

Post Number: 89
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2003 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My husband and i wish to join FIGU, but currently are not in a financial position to travel to Switzerland yearly, yet.
Is the donation membership our only option then?
Do i use the passive member application for a donation membership?
Can we join for a spirit lesson membership via mail, if i am now learning German?

Thanks,
Shannon

Hi Shannon,

You do not need to travel to Switzerland to become a Passive Member. If you become a Passive Member you can either travel to the center to perform your 3 day work requirement or submit an additional amount to compensate. You would not be eligible for the Spirit Lessons unless you became a Passive Member. I am not familiar with the donation membership; maybe someone else can provide that information. When you become a Passive Member you will receive a Passive Member ID Card which will allow you, if you choose, to attend the annual Passive Meeting at the center. In addition, you will have access to the Passive Member section of the Discussion Forum. If you have further questions, any of us would be glad to help. - Scott

*pureharmony*

Trumar1

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Febraury 2004.:-) :-)
Dear.Mr.Eduard Billy Meier and staff:
H e l l o !
" With a greeting respectiful, We send big congratulations, for your very fine, wise and interesting magazine, because you ever present the last news about more the good cosmics people The Pleyadians, good coments, tips, reports specials, etc, your work is very wise and terrific, and for that You are The Best!, in a
part principal, our wishes, to the St.Valentine's Day:
"No treasure can be compared to brinnging a beautiful,golden and big true friendship!."
Happy St.Valentine's Day!. Never change!.
Cordiality:
Martin Trujillo Mariel and Family tel.52229-9215987 c.p.94294. Boca del Rio,Veracruz.Mexico. e-mails: trumar@mexico.com , trumar@hotmail.com , p.d.:" Would you like to send big hugs to The Comander Ptaaf, Semjase, Asket, Nera, Pleja and to all Pleyadians people in advance thanks a lot!."}

Ritak

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2004 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,
The third U.S.A. FIGU Passive Group Member Meeting will be held from October 14-18, 2004 in Florida. It will be a great opportunity for registered FIGU Passive Group Members to meet face to face with like-minded people and form new friendships and collaborations. To attend this meeting, you must be a registered member but you do not have to be American. If you would like to join up, there is still sufficient time. Please contact the moderators for more information. Hope to see you there!
Salome,
Rita K.

Hunter

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rita,
Where in Florida will the meeting be held?

Namaste,
Hunter

Ritak

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hunter,
The meeting will be held not far from Orlando. Are you a FIGU member?

Salome,
Rita

Jay

Post Number: 327
Posted on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I remember somewhere in the FIGU Discussion board there was a section which belonged as a PASSIVE Member section. Does this section still exist?/

Hi Jay,

The Passive Section is still there, but I believe the section is not visible to those that are not members. It is listed as one of the topics on the topic page. Its just one more incentive to become a Passive Member

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Ritak

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Earthlings,
A message from the mothership :-) in Switzerland has confirmed that members must indeed be North American to attend the October meeting in Florida.
The intimate details of the meeting are posted on the private Passive Member section of this forum which is accessible to all registered FIGU Passive Members.
For your information, the meeting comprises two lectures from visiting Swiss Kern Group members, a study session, a few group meditations, the Pentra and the Peace meditation, and a group question and answer session. There is an opportunity for meeting participants to ask 2 questions beforehand to be answered by Billy and responded to you at the meeting but there is also ample time for asking the Kern group members some of your private questions during the weekend. It really is a fantastic chance to get to know other like-minded people. Hope to meet some of you there!

Salome,
Rita

Hunter

Post Number: 65
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rita,
No, I am presently not a member. What do I need to do to become a member? Is there a fee? And if so how much is it?

Thanks,
Hunter

Ritak

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hunter,
If you look back in this string, the post from Andrew Cosette (December 1999) links you to info regarding becoming a FIGU member. If it doesn't work, kindly contact the moderators. Thank you!

Salome,
Rita

Tjames

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To knowlegable persons:

I have been pondering about getting an FIGU membership for quite a while but I now feel that the time is approaching where I shall take the next step and synchronize with the FIGU's spiritual teachings. In order to do this I want to be certain that I can participate to my fullest capacity; whatever that may be. I want to understatnd the material but I do not speak German nor do I read it currently although I do have access to good translation software and (even better) am definitely planning on learning it. That much being said I have a question regarding the Aquarian Age newsletter requirement for passive membership, since this is only in German, do I still have to subscribe to it or should it be translated and or read only as German due to Billy's special format giving impulses to the reader?

I know I can contribute in the fasion required like the annual fee of 7% of 1 months earnings plus the additional annual membership fee. Furthermore, giving either the payments for the equivalent of three days of work or traveling to the Semjase Silver Star Center to fulfill the necessary tasks should not be a burden but a pleasure.

Thank You for listening. I've been studying the Meier material for about five years now and I don't plan on quiting!
Salome
Tim

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tim,

For me to be a passive member it would cost about $434 a year US. This includes joining the magazine, membership fee, 7% contribution of 1-months pay(once a year), and I would have to skip the 3 work days due to certain circumstances. Im using todays exchange rates so this could change. It works out to be about $36 per month. Not bad considering the great info you receive.

Is there any way to join the magazine without becoming a passive member?

Mark Gilbo
NY-USA
Mark Gilbo

Tjames

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

I think a response on this topic would be best discussed in Figu Membership section since this is about pyramids, but...

Yes, I think the benefits would definitly surpass the fees in this case. As far as the newsletter or "magazine" which i think is "The Aquarian Age" I am looking into this. A similar question was asked by a new member Tam2105 in the Books and Booklets area under the Figu Newsletter... More on this later.

Peace,
Tim

Scott

Post Number: 633
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mark & Tim,

The FIGU Society Newsletter is not the same as "The Aquarian Age-Stimme der Wassermannzeit" which is issued by the Semjase Silver Star Center. If you become a Passive Member you receive a mailing every 3 months which includes "The Aquarian Age" booklet. FIGU Society USA has their own newsletter independent from what is issued from the SSSC. Your best bet in receiving the FIGU Society Newsletter is to write to them. I believe the address is listed in that section.

I will move these posts to an area more suited for this discussion.

Regards
Scott

David_chance

Post Number: 63
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is also a Sponsor Membership (Goenner-Mitgliedschaft) to FIGU which also receives the quarterly mailings and "Stimme der Wassermannzeit". Details are on page 49 of the FIGU Pricelist: http://www.figu.org/download/preisliste.pdf

Adonna

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha,
Concerning the Passive Membership requirement of giving a percentage of your monthly earnings once a year....I am a student, thus not working per se. My question is, can I just give what I can afford for now or must I wait until I am employed before I can join as a passive member?
Adonna

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page