Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 22, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center » Archive through September 22, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Djihuti
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 1999 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wish to visit the Semjase Silver Star Center someday, and I would like to know how I would go about making arrangements for such a visit.

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 1999 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please write a handwritten letter to the FIGU with your request if you live more than 1000 Kilometers (linear distance) from the Semjase-Silver-Star-Center.

Address:

FIGU
Semjase-Silver-Star-Center
CH-8495 Schmidrüti
Zurich, Switzerland

We will respond with the pertinent information.

Otherwise you may click on this link to read more about visits.

dr.phillip w. burbutes
Posted on Monday, March 27, 2000 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Andrew,

As per instructions I shall mail off a request to stay at the guest house. It will be mailed off tomorrow. We arrive May 9, and can be there anytime from the 10th to the 30th. Thank you for considering us. Of course, we will pay the nominal amount as per required of all of your guests. thank you and God bless

Pablo E. Rosado Sánchez
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello:

My name is Pablo E. Rosado, and this is the first of the three messages that I need to post, as a requirement to be a registered user.
I am from Puerto Rico, and I am not a native English speaker. The first language here is Spanish, but I can defend myself in English,as
well as many others in this Caribbean island.
The thing that originally made me curious about
the Billy Meier case was the book "UFO: Contact from the Pleiades". A very close neighbor of mine showed me the book, telling me this was the most documented UFO case he has found. My neighbor, whose name is Julio E. González, has lots of UFO information in books.
But the book "..Contact from the Pleiades" offer excellent photos, as well as information regarding the extraterrestials that you can't find in most of the cases available to the public.
After reading the book, I found the story very intersting, because of the similarities with the humans presented in all the story. Even, having no personal evidence of my own of any extraterrestial life, I believe that life, similar to ours, must exist maybe in many other places around the universe.
My curiosity made me try the internet in order to find out more information regarding the Billy Meier case, and that's how I ended here.
There is a lot of information on the internet
regarding ufos, including even United States Federal Government official documents. How those
documents ended posted on the internet and who posted those documents? For me is a mystery, but I think that whatever is being covered, will not remain a secret for many years.
I think is time for the different governments of the world, to stop making politics regarding the ufos around the world. But again, I suggested the answer to my own question or argument: the politic of the different nations around the world are behind the cover up of everything.
To end this first message I will like to add that I am always serching the internet for more information regarding UFO's. Recently, I watched on cable television a program where an expert said that if the press gives the UFO's subject the same attention and cover they gave to the President Clinton's case with Monica Lewinsky, we will have today a definite, official, and worldwide recognized investigation and conclusions regarding the UFOs. Maybe that is true, but in the meanwhile I think the Billy Meier case is one of the most interesting UFO cases of all. My neighbor visited Europe in recent days and went from England to Italy, visiting other countries using the Euro Train. Before he went,
I told him that a visit to the Silver Star Center will be very interesting for him, because he was so close to the area, but he didn't went. Maybe, someday I will visit that area of Switzerland to see for myself. Thank You, Pablo E. Rosado, Puerto Rico

Marc Juliano
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Pablo,

Thanks for sharing your experiences in finding out about this information. I'm sure many of us here can fully understand how you felt when you came to learn about the Billy Meier contacts.

Several people have also shared their own various stories in the Forum about how they came upon the Billy Meier information.

Enjoy...

Marc Juliano
FIGU Forum Moderator (only one of them)

Pablo E. Rosado Sánchez
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello:

This is my third message. After this one, I
can try to become a registered member.
I don't have a lot more to say about the Billy
Meier case. The only thing that I can think of,
is that I am interest in reading more about the
case, because I only read one of the books
available. Here in Puerto Rico, many people
speak English, but the Spanish language still
remains as the first language, by far. As soon
as more translations become available, more
people from the Hispanic community will become
interested in this particular case of Billy
Meier, which provides lots of information
in comparison with other UFO cases.
That will be all, and thank you.
Pablo E. Rosado

Rubén Chávez
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2001 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello My name is Rubén Chávez I’m mexican, I have 32 years old. I have read with interest the FIGU’s pages in Internet of Switzerland and Los Angeles.
Since the 70’s years, I knew by the news in the television, about the Billy Meier’s extraterrestrial contact and I had always wished to know more, coverall about the message of plejarans to the human race, for this, the document contact 251 has been very important to me.
I acquiring some FIGU’s publications of the L.A. study group including the Talmud Jmmanuel, the Occult Forces and Meditation, Open Our, Overpopulation Bomb, Contact 235, and Life in the Physical and Spiritual.
In Mexico the Meier’s history documentary in video is very know, where a history of the origin of the contacts and the first analyses of laboratory of the photographies is narrated. Much people have seen it, because the video is readily accessible in the videoclubs for rent; nevertheless, I don’t know of the existence of some group of FIGU in Mexico, and I have never seen some other activity organized by its members.
When reading the objectives of yours organization, I encounter a great spiritual and political identification with yours, I also belive that the problem of the overpopulation has very serious consequences for our planet.
I would like to have a closest contact with yours and than yours considered the possibility of having one collaborator of FIGU in Mexico, in the measurement of my possibilities.
Any communication with me, very will be thanked.

Hector Cisneris
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2001 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I dont know if naming the Semjase center is a good thing,after all there was a sexy female that turned out to be a demon in the controversial book called THE BOOK OF ENOCH,that had a evil spirit named Semjase.

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pleiadianskepticsincorporated

has info that can verify that,and the link is a anti Pleiadian club on Yahoo!

Matthew Anthony Hurley
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2002 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy new year everyone,

I was thinking of visiting the center this summer.
I looked on the relevant page and it said it's only open on Sundays.
I was hoping to spend several days there and meet Billy.
Is this feasible ? or is he fed up meeting people like me :-)

Matt

gurujay
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All:

I have my first experience with the Eduard Meier case since the year 1986 when I came across a station program PBS Channel 13 (USA, New York) documentation called "UFOs Are Real", it as based mostly on UFO cases around the world and if they do really exist, in the documentation they revealed the Billy case towards the end and that was the only case in which caught my eye the most since it contained hard fact and evidence in more clear detail. Now that we are in the year 2002, I would like to make my mission also one day to visit FIGU in Switzerland as well, hopefully for me it will come soon when time is available from my living schedule.

Be well to ALL :)

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Attention :Topic :Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center !! Please post only relevant comments . Thanks very much .
All the Best , Mark

Moderator: Thank you Mark. I moved the post to a more suitable area. - Regards, Marc

Joe Allison
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector, I clicked onto your link for the Yahoo skeptics club. Wow, what a formidable bunch! They have SIX members, and no messages to read. I suppose they can't find anything to debunk. Regards, Joe

especialsov
Posted on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All:

I also had my first experience with the Eduard Meier case when my brother(Gurujay)and I saw the same show back in 1986 in New York and towards the end of the PBS program the Billy Meier UFO contacts caught my attention more than the rest of the program. Dr. Wendell Stevens explaining the Meier contacts was so uplifting spiritually to me because of the way he explained everything about the contacts confirmed my belief that we are not alone in this and any other parts of our universe. I am grateful to my brother to have opened my eyes on this issue and many others concerning the Meier contacts. I took the liberty to check out your web site for further info on one of the greatest happenings in our modern era. It now gives me hope that our lives are not for naught and there is a higher purpose for our spiritual beign. I must say that the way our world is headed is sad to say that it rips ones heart to deal with the overall issues of our daily lives. Sometimes I hope and (I am not kidding on this) and what I am saying even though it may be construed as going over board but if our friends the Pleidians where to come and I know they cannot but if it where possible I would not mind one bit of them coming en masse to rescue us from us since our gvt's and religious leaders cannot and i think they will never do to help our race from so much suffering. I say this with hoping that at least the Pleidians from what i read in the book yet they fly that one day our race can wake up and realize before its too late to save ourselves. I for one would not hessitate if I where invited by our friends from another part of our universe to go and see their world and live to do as they do and would not give it a second thought and leave this convoluted world that we have in front of us. I would like to say that the FIGU work must continue so there one day people like ourselves can start a revolution towards restoring our EARTH back to where it should be, have world peace and resolve our differences and learn to evolve into what the Pleidians have become and help restore our earth to a clean state of living where pollution can be removed.

Be well to all and may one find peace and true happiness in finding in ones self our true feelings what ever they may be and fix the bad and improve on the good positives that we possess in our spirit. Thank You

Philip_george

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2003 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The Book of Enoch" mentions "Samjase" as an evil spirit. It has nothing to do with the "Semjase Silver Star Center" They are two different names. Go ahead and book your trip when you are able.

Pureharmony

Post Number: 111
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2003 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe it was Semjaza , not Semjase. Semjaza was male, Semjase is female. Different people.
*pureharmony*

Claes

Post Number: 70
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maps & road description
I know I have seen a few webpages with maps of the FIGU center and surrounding areas with road description how to get there.
I have now been searching for those pages for a while.
Does anybody know where I can find them?
Thanks,
Claes

Hi Claes,

If you go to the English Website, and then open up the FIGU section, you will see "Center" in the left column. Hope that helps-Moderator-Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 189
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Is there anyone in the holland / belgium area, who will visit the Passive member assembly of May 9th 2004 ? I would like to attend and I was wondering if more Passive members from Europe (Holland / Belgium) are going.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

George

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
My friend wanted to vist Semjase Silver Star Center last week. He got to Zurich by Saturday and tried to get transportation to the Center for Sunday(bus or train). He was told that there is nothing like that available for Sunday. So he just stayed in Zurich entire Sunday and went on his way to Italy on Monday. He said renting a car was way to expensive for him to aford it. So What I would like to know is - was he misled? If so then how do you manage to get to Semjase Silver Star Center on Sunday without renting expensive car?

Regards
George

Beli

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo everybody,
if someone really wants to visit the place Semjase Silver Star Center, he can do also on sanday, ... the visitor can only on sundays make a visit.... in Hinteschmidrüti you can have a room with breakfest for Sfr.50 /restaurant/
..you go from Zürich to Hinterschmidrüti by train till Willa and connectin the rest of the way by bus to/Hinterschmidrüti/ it takes about one and a half hour. more info you get by SBB/ www.SBB.com

Greetings from Zürich!
beli

Christian

Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi George,

The way is: Zurich to Winterthur (train)
Winterthur to Wila (train)
Wila to Schmidrueti (bus).
The link/URL for the timetable/schedule is www.sbb.ch

Best regards,
Christian

George

Post Number: 52
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2004 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the info. I have passed it to my work friend Paul Rite.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I'm thinking of making a visit to the Centre early next year (late Jan., early Feb.). Can anyone let me know what I need to do in preparation for this? Who I need to contact? How to get there? I assume I can't just turn up and introduce myself. Might think I'm an assassin.

Thanks in advance

Joseph

Hi Joseph,

If you go to the main FIGU website (English) and then look to the left column you will see "The Center" listed. Hope this helps-Scott

Mukhopus

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will travel from Australia to Basel-Mulhouse -airport on 8th October 2005 (Saturday) by 11:30 hrs in the morning. I would like to go to FIGU centre on the same day and come back to Basel next day (Sunday) by 5pm in the evening. Would any body can suggest me any public tranport available for this journey? thanks Uday Mukhopadhyay -Australia

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page