Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 13, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Disease » Archive through January 13, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 231
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2003 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

Here is some latest news on hiv/aids.

Washington - AIDS-vaccine does not work on whites.

The frist AIDS-vaccine that has been tested on people, seems hardly to work on whites, but Asians and Blacks seem to be protected, which is made known by the company VaxGen.

VaxGen started this reseach in 1998 with 5400 people that had a high risk for hiv-contamination. An average of 3,8% of them were protected when given the
vaccine Aidsvax. With the 498 asians and blacks tested onder the 5400 was the protection-grade at 67%.

The volunteeries received seven shots in three years time. VaxGen is working further on Aidsvax, which is directed against the in the west much occurring B-veriation.

Additional news:

It was made known last week, that only 1/3 of the aids spreading in Afrika was trasmitted Sexually; the rest 2/3 were transmitted by Needles and Blood-transfusions.

Edward.

Mark Gilbo

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To answer James questions about how mad cow got to the US... It got here because the gov't kept it quiet for years and still imported cow meat from Europe. Due to financial reasons and panic by the people, the US has kept Mad Cow very quite by calling it many different names for different species, which in turn makes it impossible to track numbers wise. While in the US, the infected meat eventually made it into our food supply.

There is a scientist in the US who claims he can get rid of the Mad Cow disease by focusing EM energy in some sort of way. It has the ability to destroy the harmful protein that heating or cooking cannot destroy. The problem is, the US claims we have no problem so why bother..

I did read somewhere, maybe even in Billy's material that the first known case of mad cow was documented hundreds of years ago.. If so, Im sure its been worldwide for at least that long and especially today since we have a more global economy.

There is a simple test developed in Isreal that can detect who has Mad Cow by a urine sample, but the U.S. blocked its importation into the country. I got this info from one of the guys who used to work in the US Gov't on Mad Cow..

Mark

Hunter

Post Number: 93
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mercury exposure from fillings and vaccinations and the link to autism:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2004/Sep-12-Sun-2004/opinion/24731304.html

Hunter

Post Number: 152
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dutch Report First Human Case of 'Mad Cow' Disease

Reuters

Apr 21, 2005 — AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - The Netherlands has discovered its first case of Creutzfeld-Jakobs, the human form of "mad cow disease," the government said on Wednesday.

The interior ministry said in a statement a patient at a hospital in the central town of Utrecht had been diagnosed with the disease and said it had informed European authorities.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory?id=690595

Edward

Post Number: 502
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hunter...

Very correct.

Meanwhile, the young woman of 26 years old had just passed-away this week.

It seems she may have contracted the disease...some 15 to 20 years
ago. So, as One can notice the length of the Incubation period.

The contaminated meat may have come from England, was mentioned.

Edward.

Tjames

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

SARS Vaccine Grown in GM Tomatoes

Date: 6/15/05 Source: The Globe and Mail

TORONTO (CP) -- Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, but if you want immune protection against SARS, don't hold the tomato.

American researchers have managed to grow a SARS vaccine in genetically engineered tomatoes, reporting that mice fed the tomatoes developed antibodies to the coronavirus that killed nearly 800 people in 2003.

Their findings, published Tuesday in the medical journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, drew interest from others in the scientific community. But experts were quick to caution that vaccine-laden produce isn't heading to your dinner plate anytime soon.

"There's still a long ways to go between knowing whether this is a promising lead and conducting further research or whether other forms of technology would be more likely to be useful," said Dr. Bob Brunham, director of the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control.

Dr. Brunham noted the scientists, from Thomas Jefferson University's Biotechnology Foundation Laboratories, reported only that the mice fed the vaccine-filled tomatoes developed antibodies.

They did not report on whether they "challenged" the mice with the virus to see if those antibodies were the type needed to actually protect against the disease. The simple presence of antibodies can't be assumed to be protective.

"They didn't show ... that their antibodies would neutralize a virus in tissue culture," said Dr. Brunham, who co-chairs the SARS accelerated vaccine initiative or SAVI, a project established in Canada following Toronto's deadly experience with the since-disappeared disease.

The regulatory hurdles such a vaccine would face would be sizeable, given that no vaccine produced in plants has ever been licensed for human use, said Frank Plummer, scientific director of Canada's National Microbiology Laboratory, where researchers have also been working on a SARS vaccine.

Salome,
Tim

Melli

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2005 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I find it amazing how israel has developed a test for Mad Cow Disease and we are not meant to know about it. I call this global progress: Illness for Business. In the 70's I was a witness to a conversation, that basically was very hush at the time, but as everything else it was an open secret so to speak: the idea was to advance economically through genetic engineering of the bovine growth hormone. Creating what is called: IGF-1. Widely used for decades- so called the "milking cash cow". The basis of this practice is, to stimulate the production of milk. Today we have growth hormones in every sip of milk, infact 59 different types of hormones. As always men decided that he must rule over the female body via the sacred cow's hormone system, too.
Synthetic GE Hormones are produced then injected into the cow, this stimulates her endocrine system and she forcibly produces milk continually, speeding sales, speeding diseases where the cycle never ends. This is the basic idea behind endless diseases, namely cancer/diabetes, endometriosis, obesity etc... For decades I suffered from women's disorders, until I finally connected the pieces to the puzzle. What changed my life was when I began truly listening to my gut religion, not to men and science. Today I feel guided, because I am an Aquarius, and in my soul I have a mission. Although this scares me immensly I feel like I am being guided through this journey of discoveries and I am know that my body cannot lie. It was organic by creation and I am trying to take it back where it began.
In fact I would highly recommend to read this website: www.notmilk.com
After decades of illnesses I understand how dairy being an animal hormone, affected every organ in my body, including my mind. Today I feel liberated and free from fog and constant pain. I wish I could ask Samjase (Billy) the question I keep asking myself for years, but in the meantime I will ask for guidance.
Many may not agree with me and want to abuse me, but having decades of painful experiences, is certainly the most cuel yet best lesson to learn.
I often wonder if I scripted this journey for myself? and WHY?
I could go on but I guess you know what I mean.
Sincerely, melli

Markc

Post Number: 198
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli ;

Thanks for your comments . That really just figures , that something that is so simple as milk has to have a conspiracy about it . Please , do ask the question of Billy in the Questions to Billy section.
At the FIGU Center they use cheese from local farms , that I'm sure has had no hormones added .

I will visit www.notmilk.com !

Thanks ,Mark
Mark Campbell

Edward

Post Number: 512
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli..(or may I say: Bianca??)

First of all: Welcome to the FIGU board.

Yes, I am familiar with that Milk processing back in the 70ties.
This processing was also utilized here in the country I live in.

Once again, MAN is playing GOD, or..for Nature. Speeding up the Milk
Processing/Production of Milk...in a dairy animal. Which would naturally
result into many "Back Fires"...which can only have Harsh Consequences
to its consumers, of course. Even though they want to satisfy the
consumers demands. Thus, someone's health will surely have to be
Effected by this Cause.

The same scenario would apply to the "Strength/Power Foods"(Kracht Voer)
which to days dairy and wild stock would have to consume to "Speed-up"
their growth and animal body structure. And of course, this too..will
have Harsh Consequences on the Human consumers. And as you've
mentioned..all other components inoculated or consumed by the dairy and
wild stock to guard them from any types of diseases that may generate
within their bodies along their processing to the slaughter house.

This all will, with out doubt, have great Effect on the Mass consumers
all over our globe.

I found this very interesting. Billy in a conversation with Ptaah.

Billy: Isn't it true also that the closer people live together in
villages and cities, the more susceptible to diseases they become
because of overpopulation? Isn't it true that they have increasingly
less resistance to disease and that, at the same time, they become more
and more insensitive and uncaring toward each other, their total
surroundings, life and nature?

Ptaah: This is also true.

So, as you can notice, a Human Being should have Much ROOM to Breath.
And if this is not granted to him/her, he/she will naturally
"Suffocate". Thus, the more Room a Human Being can enjoy from, the more
he/she will (Re)Unite him/her self with Nature and Creation, and thus
will Heal/Remedy him/her self in a Natural manner with Nature and
Creation, and be ONE with CREATION...Again.

Like once was foretold by an Ancient Muslim Wise man in his predictions,
in Asia:

"The White Man will leave after countless wars and be defeated, and will
return back to his Square Caves(Brick houses) and from thereon, he will
destroy himself by not living his life according to the Laws Of Nature."

Thus, if One would study Billy's materials...One would come to
conclusion that The True Prophet lineage has "Warned" of such scenario
for centuries, but Man would rather place himself Above...The Laws Of
Nature...and Creation: and Crown Himself...Above Creation, in general.

Thus, as One can notice, we are living in a Deadly Combination of
Circumstances, which is Truly a direct attack on One's Human Health,
alas to say.

Good Health to you....

Edward.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 124
Posted on Friday, July 01, 2005 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This Message is for Tammy and anyone else whom it may concern concerning the issue of MS (Multiple Sclerosis).

Apparently MS, like ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) is commonly caused by a bacteria found often in drinking water called "Pseudomonas Aeruginosa". Apparently there has been an epidemic of people coming down with this bacterial disease even from drinking bottled spring water. In Canada where I live, more people have come down with MS and ALS then AIDs itself! Pseudomonas is commonly found in water in cold climates, but can also resist boiling. Most people have it in their bodies, but with weakened or damaged immune systems cased by stress, harmful toxins and chemicals in the environment such as pesticides, pollutants, etc, then this bacteria usually gains a strong hold on its subject by attacking the Milan sheath of the nerves and is usually or always overlooked by medical physicians. Other forms of this disease is commonly known as "Morgellons disease" and "gulf war syndrome", depending on the different mutated strains. Use of Aspartame is said to worsen the condition but has yet to be determined if it too weakens the immune system.

About the best way to combat this disease would be to strengthen the Immune system a certain way with use of certain amino acids, like L-Arginine, Vita-C, etc, etc, along with killing it with Uric Acid (Urea with is found in Urine which BTW Uric Acid is probably the best thing for something that's anti-bacterial). When I myself started showing systems of the disease, I was fortunately introduced to a guy who had successfully cured himself of it and shared with me his means of curing himself which would take another posting here if people are interested.

For some reason the cause of this disease is being kept quiet from the public by medical doctors, but fortunately others are getting the information out.

Hope this helps,

James Truthseeker

Tam2105

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, July 01, 2005 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks so much, James, for the info! It's interesting what you say about driking water because we do live in a cold climate (Alaska) and we use a roof catchment system for all our water needs. Most people cover their cisterns but my friend/neighbor does not. We do of course filter our water with a 10 micron and 30 micron filter before it goes to the tap. We have an additional UV filter under the sink that comes out in a separate tap for our drinking water. I'll do a search on "pseudomonas aeruginosa" to learn more. Thanks again.

Tammy

Markc

Post Number: 199
Posted on Friday, July 01, 2005 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James ;

I'm interested in reading more about how you cured yourself .A fascinating topic , maybe best moved to the Health area ?

Thanks , Mark
Mark Campbell

Jo_jo

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, July 01, 2005 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,

What about collodial silver. Might it also be helpful in combating bacterial-borne infections?

Truthseeker

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, July 04, 2005 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings again everyone,

I don't know yet if colloidal silver can kill Pseudomonas Aeruginosa bacteria, because it doesn't appear to be in the blood stream which is probably why a lot of medical doctors overlook it. Actually some doctors hate me for talking about this stuff, but for now I'll see if I can back track abit in the healing process.

OK the best signs of a weakened immune system usually show as chronic on going diarrhoea and also for men this can show and lead to a weak prostate with prostate problems. Apparently the best way to boost the immune system is by increasing the body's hormones which leads to an increase in the white blood cell count. When this happens you'll notice an increase in the symptoms and this is where people usually back off, but actually these increased symptoms are temporary as the body now fights off the disease. This is because the destroyed bacteria give of toxins which are quite harmful to the body and if the bacteria multiply a lot, over time this creates more bacteria to be killed which creates more toxins which creates more symptoms. So really it's like a horse race between your body's immune system and the bacteria it's trying to fight off. Also healing oneself is not an overnight procedure and takes time, maybe even a few months, but apparently it's possible to guide the immune system with your mind though creative visualization. In some cases it's not a good idea to boost up the immune system to fast to quickly which in some cases could even be harmful. So you got to think of it like driving a car. It took me about 3 months to get (drive) through the worst of it and then afterwords I began feeling normal again with improved conditions. For every person it's different depending on where the disease is in the body and how long or how much its progressed, so for some people it will by a bumpy ride assuming the body and person still wants to be healed. You'll find that much of the dead bacteria will be extracted out of the body through the skin from which you'll experience rashes. OK I'll see if I can list off the different supplements I used to help cure myself.

Extreme green (chlorophyll product)
Urea (Uric Acid from Urine) -used on the body and taken in eternally.
L-histidine (amino acid)
L-Glutathione (amino acid)
Alpha Lipoic Acid (amino acid)
L-Arginine (amino acid) -very good
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) very good immune booster, but you need to be careful when using this product because it deals with hormone increase, no more then one tablet per day and not recommended for aggressive people.
Mega Acidophilus (Pro-biotic)
Lecithin -helps restore the nerves Milan sheath.
Vita B compound -helps build nerve force.
Vita B3 -helps build nerve force.
Vita C -good immune booster for the entire body.

I strongly suggest finding a good health consultant or at least research the uses of these supplements before actually using them. Some are best used with food, some not, some at certain times of the day and some with certain dosage amounts, and knowing when to change the dosage amounts as the body's condition improves, etc. The only real problem I had with using these methods was the cost, because something that doesn't exist in the minds of doctors is of course not covered by medical, but good health can be a good investment and can change a persons personal perspective to the positive regarding the value of being alive. As much as I've cured myself, I still haven't rid the body totally of all the harmful bacteria which I plan to do one day do in one last final sweep. I may try using a Rife Machine which does have a frequency used for killing Pseudomonas Aeruginosa bacteria, but have yet to decide when to do this.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Edward

Post Number: 513
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James and All...

Good for you to have mentioned Contaminated Drinking Water.

Just this week, the antidepressant "Porzac" particles have been found in
British drinking water as made know by the English Drinking Water
companies. And now, it seems, the government in my country is worrisome
about this up-coming contamination also.

I am personally not surprised to hear of this at all.

Everything we eat and drink will surely Exit, and find its way to the
water refineries, and eventually...any type of components from our bodily
fluid or mass waste...will end up in/between the water molecules. Which
speaks for itself, I would say.

So, it seems, that the water refineries have to UPGRADE their water
Purifying Technologies. And as QUICK as possible! And its about time,
they do something about this all!!

Edward.

Ramses

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2005 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all!
I think that deseases are caused by our psyichical blocks in our conscious and subconscious. The biggest desease is fear! We must loose the fear related to deseases and all will become curable.

regards
http://freedomind.is.dreaming.org/

Jrosales80

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2006 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everybody - I'm new here and this is my first post. I've been studying the Meier material for about 5 months, and I find it intriguing that he produces so much information. The main reason that I joined this group is because I have schizoaffective disorder, a mild form of schizophrenia and nothing really seems to work. I'm on medications and I have been like this for about five years. I can't work and I can barely walk the streets because I have totally strange thoughts (like I feel I'm being followed). What, in your opinion, can I do about this? Should I take the drastic step of learning German and reading the books "The Psyche" or "OM" or are there things that I can do or learn without having to learn an entire language (which can take months). I find the material fascinating but I am more concerned with the spiritual aspects of the case. Has Billy ever cured anyone, or is it really true that this material is totally and completely genuine and people have applied it to their lives without going crazy?? I would like to know...

Thanks.

Junior

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jrosales80,
Welcome to the forum, and sorry to hear about your problem. My advice is post a question directly to Mr. Meier, which I am sure is the best thing to do.

Incase you need help to the correct place to post your question follow the topics mentioned below

(FIGU's Discussion Board » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier—Answered)

Another advice to you and any other person on this forum is learn German, there is nothing better then learning a new language, kind of broadens the mind to a different way of word and thought communication. I am not so good in German but good enough to understand quite a few things in the writings of Billy. And trust me nothing is impossible if you want to accomplish something. Plus you will not need to wait for all the translations to be completed, which I guess you might learn the language before most translations are done.

The main reason why I am advising to learn German is because not only will you receive impulses from the spirit, by reading the books, but you actually read the exact words of Billy not a translation which from my experience takes away a lot of the meaning and feel of each word used.

I hope I have been helpful
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Jrosales80

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Junior I really appreciate your response. I think that might be the best and healthiest course of action to take....

Thanx.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 77
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2006 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HEllo Mr. Meier - I'm new here in the FIGU and was told I should post my question to you here... Thanks for the opportunity. I've been studying the Meier material for about 5 months, and I find it intriguing that he produces so much information. The main reason that I joined this group is because I have schizoaffective disorder, a mild form of schizophrenia and nothing really seems to work. I'm on medications and I have been like this for about five years. I can't work and I can barely walk the streets because I have totally strange thoughts (like I feel I'm being followed). What, in your opinion, can I do about this? Should I take the drastic step of learning German and reading the books "The Psyche" or "OM"?? I find the material fascinating but I am more concerned with the spiritual aspects of the case. Has Billy ever cured anyone, or is it really true that this material is totally and completely genuine and safe and how can people apply it to their lives without going crazy?? My mental state is in a precarious condition at the time and I may not be able to handle the material. I really would like to know how...

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jrosales!
This was really strange for me, I have studied the material for nearly 5 years too, and have the exact same condition as you, schizoaffective disorder. my problem is that this case is rather hard to comprehend, and it is easy to get confused of it, especially if you are suffering from this disease. I think part of the reason I got ill was because this case made me very confused, it was so much information at once. I kind of mixed with some christianity, because I was influenced by it in forehand, and it really made it problematic for me. I also had delusions, and that has been hard to handle too.
I guess it is smart to take a small amounts at a time, or else one might be overwhelmed by it. it is not possible to understand some of it fully if you have not read all of the material, I guess. What kind of medication are you on? I use Abilify and lamictal, and it works quite well for me.
I wish you all the best :-)

Junior

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2006 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dplotmach,
Just wanted to point you out to a little mistake, Jrosales said 5months not 5years checking on the case, and 5 years with his condition.
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Ramses

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2006 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very curious...
At some point in the Ptaah - Billy conversation it seems that was a human consciousness. It was terrestrial way of understanding NOT Extraterrestrial! IMHO.

In my opinion you are muslim, and u were studying Sumerian or Israelian
culture. Mesopotamian,...

This is my point of view, and trust me, in know a couple of things u even immagine about human race. But i must say anyway, you are doing a gr8 job and bringing a positive way of thinking and a new hope to the people, but you can do this without extraterrestrials. You could be more credible. IMO. Telepathic messages, but this oportunity is given to the whole human race. This is the Truth.

Good Luck.
freedom of mind!

This is my opinion and my own will.

Jrosales80

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Dplotmach

I'm glad to be part of this group. You all seem to be decent, caring human beings. Dplotmach, I am on 4mg Risperdal and 200mg Zoloft. The side effects are not good because they cause weight gain but I view it as a life-altering thing for the better, because before I never used to exercise and now I have to or I'll develop a heart condition (the medication causes this). It's a healthy thing. As for the question I asked Billy I came to a sort of haphazard response to myself. I read James, "The Truthseeker"'s various posts about zdogchen (sp?) Buddhism and I think that if a person is not ready to take on all the truth at one time then maybe they can take just a little at a time, mixed with a little untruth but always on the right path and eventually they'll learn to meditate and concentrate properly and then they'll be able to take the truth in its entirety slowly. It needs to be slow especially for people like ourselves who are unstable, like a broken bone - in the beginning it hurts and is weak but later on as it gets stronger we are able to enjoy better its use. So I will read books on Buddhism now and learn to concentrate and slowly make my way up to the real thing. I will be anxiously waiting to hear what Billy has to say about this.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page