Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 01, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Forbidden Archaeology » Archive through May 01, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a very interesting web site about Suppressed Archaeology.

Moderator: Article excerpt removed.

http://www.viewzone.com/oklahoma.southend.html

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2001 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chinese Pyramids, here are some websites on this unknown subject. I wonder if Billy has any info on these Pyramids?

http://www.lauralee.com/chi_pyr.htm

http://www.alphaomega.se/english/chinesepyr.html

http://hawk.hama-med.ac.jp/dbk/chnpyramid.html

http://webmongrel.com/dzone/chinapyramids/

Steve M.
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2001 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
Here is a site that has Pyramids from all over Earth.

http://www.crystalinks.com/pyramids.html

Also ,anyone see the structures they found under water in the ocean off Japan ? Anyone have info on the origins ? They do not look natural from what I have seen of them.

Salome,
Steve

Norm
Posted on Monday, May 21, 2001 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

THE CURSE OF THE RED-HEADED MUMMY
How could an ancient mummy found in remote China have red hair and caucasian features? The answer has sparked a battle over smuggled DNA, Western imperialism, and history as we know it
by Heather Pringle

http://www.saturdaynight.ca/articles/topstory2.asp

Savio
Posted on Monday, May 21, 2001 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

A fascinating discovery indeed!

It is hard to imagine that people of some five thousand years ago can possibly make such a fine & colourful clothing.

Any finding of the same type of clothing (5 thousand years old) in the other part of the world? It would be very interesting!

Regards

Savio

blerim
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

HTTP://www.pro-am.com/origins

Michael Horn
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2001 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a link to an interesting site about the Ica Stones: http://www.labyrinthina.com/ica.htm

Here's a little excerpt pertaining to one of the stones:

The huge stone is carved in four sections depicting a sequence of interstellar proportion - A fantastic comet following an unusual trajectory (which produced catastrophic disturbances) , a ring shape eclipse of the sun, the planets Jupiter, Venus, the Horse Head Nebula, and thirteen constellations including the Pleiades. Cabrera believes the energy provided by the comet was utilized to "hitch a ride" via their craft for their homeland, which was in the trajectory of the comet.

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was looking at a book in a store by Brad Steiger and someone else about a year ago , and there was an interesting photo of an excavation of some kind of ancient machine , which appeared to have two huge gear shaped structures at the top ( which were'nt gears apparently) . It was said to have been found in America on government property , I beleive , and was re-buried shortly after .There was mention of heiroglyphs and letters bearing resemblence to the Greek and Hebrew .Does anyone know anything more about this , or know the mane of the book ? (I don't remember it )

Mark

Shannon
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2002 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pyramid energy is discussed in Billy's teachings. Was the "Arc" of the covenant stored in the Cheops at some point in time? Who knows, but there is an expiriment done with a tesla coil inside of a pyramid and you can see the pattern of energy emitted out of the top, like a spiraling DNA strand pattern. If you are interested in seeing this picture, and the expiriment check out this site-
http://www.keelynet.com/unclass/hardy1.htm
Someone once told me there used to be a huge quartz crystal fitted onto the top of the Great Pyramid Cheops, but I cant confirm that....

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2002 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

27,000 year old cloth?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/790569.stm

Regards,
JP

Hunter

Post Number: 46
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if the crystal skulls found in South America are of extraterrestrial origin? They are reported to have induced psychic states and to have produced healing energy.

Namaste,
Hunter

Cpl

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2004 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve M,

There have been a number of TV programs here (Japan) on these underwater structures off the Japanese coast. They've even shown large scaled models of the whole complex. Really fascinating: many long right-angle steps, long gullies, and corners; completely smooth surfaces with no plantlife growing on them etc. No one knows for certain who made them or when. The official position is they may even be natural formations(!) -- no surprises there.

However most people here in Japan tend to think otherwise. There are other underwater structures too. One of these, or it may even be the major one you mentioned, relate to some disused, overgrown pathways and roads coming out of the ocean and leading to other ruined formations of unrecognizable structures. There are some ancient glyphs on some of these relics, and living legend says that people in the area used that language in daily life. People remember their grandparents using it. They actually found one very old lady who had some of the glyphs as tatoos on her hands or arms. She was filmed on TV. If I remember correctly, she said they had some socio/spiritual meaning for the people before. I think she received them when really young and doesn't know much about their true meaning, or maybe she just didn't say.

It looks like these underwater areas were habitable areas in the past as they are only about 30 meters underwater. If so the land sank or the water level rose, gradually or suddenly. Graham Hancock has some information on this major underwater site too.

This was big news here several years back. Sorry, must confess I don't recall their name and don't have a link to any photos of it at hand but I've seen some are out there on the Net. Maybe do a Google search?

Cpl

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2004 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You might find this interesting:

A Japanese TV program here a few years back followed a Japanese expedition to S. America in search of a particular strange type of being that is just a bit shorter than the average Japanese, a greenish brown in skin color and with long pink hair. Crazy? They found them.

The team asked a local tribe -- remember this was all filmed and shown on primetime Japanese TV -- about the legendary race, and were informed matter-of-factly that they existed but only one or two in the tribe had ever seen the "green and pink people" as they live underground and only come out for brief periods. None of the tribespeople ever go to "their" area; it's off limits or taboo. One tribal scout agreed to take them to the outskirts of the region, and did so. From there the Japanese team treked on for some time and eventually found a small group of them. They were really nimble though and ran quickly away. The team caught up with them just as they dropped down holes and others went into a cave complex. They managed to catch one or two on film from a distance. Zooming up you can see it is a dark skinned being wearing a mask over its face with long very pale pink hair fanning out into a thick mass at near shoulder length.

The team went into the cave and found remains of food and the, or another, mask, but the people were too small and nimble and had slid into narrow crevaces underground that the team couldn't enter. They could hear them doing things below though, and there were plant-made ropes going over the narrow dark edges that the little pink-haired people obviously used to climb up and down their caves with. The team concluded that the people wore the masks to protect their eyes and skin from the sun as they lived predominantly in their dark underground caves, which could only be entered by the tean to the first level. I think the tribespeople nearby also mentioned about the masks and light sensitivity of the "green and pink people"

The team couldn't make any more headway, had to give up, and returned back to Japan.

It was an amazing TV program. I don't recall exactly but the tribe living nearby them may have said the pink-haired ones had descended from the skies ages ago.

Unbelievable as this may sound, it is not a story; I recorded this documentary TV program and have it on video. I often wonder where these dark-green skinned people with long pink hair originated from. I had previously never heard of such a being.

Ritak

Post Number: 64
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2004 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cpl,
Does it mention in your video where exactly in South America the Japanese found them?
Regards,
Rita

Memo00

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2004 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi cpl

here in México "PEMEX" (a company owned by the goverment) discovered in the year 2000 some pyramidal structures underwater, while searching for oil, between Yucatan and Cuba

its supposed that this year (2004) some scientists were investigating with a submarine, but due to some technical difficulties (of the mini submarine) they will have to continue the next year

the interesting thing here is that according to Edgar Cayce, thousands of years ago a guy called "Iltar" travelled from Atlantis to America and constructed some temples in which the knowledge of the ancient civilizations is stored

in a map i saw, the possible route that this man took points exactly to the sea between Yucatan and Cuba (its supposed that some lands were swallowed by the sea, and things like that)

soon i´ll post the map. . .

Memo00

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi again to all

i hope you are doing fine

i too dont think that the underwater structures in Japan are "natural"

here are some pics: picturejapan

and here is the map of Iltar´s route:
map

about the people with pink hair i don´t know, but in the contact notes the plejarans spoke with Billy about a race of tall people with red hair that decends from ETs that lives in South America, in the jungle, underground (and some above the ground in leaf huts)

Cpl

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ritak,

The program did mention which country, and it was in the jungle, of course, but -- you'll kick me for this and I kick myself -- I don't recall it and I've looked for the video in my stacks and can't find it. So either it's unmarked like many others, or I didn't record it and saw it not at home but while having dinner in the local Chinese shop not far from home. I go there regularly and have seen some good programs there while having a meal. I do/did record a great many programs at home, and have stacks of the Japanese UFO programs.

I need a lot of spare time to got through all my videos and mark them; but that would take weeks, and with university lecturing, writing publications, and working on my PhD I just can't/don't get around to it.

The program was on either earlier this year or last year on one of the main TV channels, which means at least hundreds of thousands of Japanese, if not millions, saw it. I don't recall, or didn't see, the title (I have a poor memory as you might guess) so can't ask anyone easily if they have a copy I can dub.

Sorry.

Thanks for the photos of the underwater structures, Memo00.

That angle there by the divers doesn't look like a natural formation IMO. They say Giant's Causeway is a natural construction though, and it's made of an area of hexagonal like pillars of different sizes. I don't think anyone thinks the Japanese structure is natural. Tokyo scientists say it "might be" or "could possibly be."

Cpl

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 04:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Didn't see your comment about tall red-haired descendants from aliens below the map, Memo00.

That's interesting, because it could've been that these pink-haired dark green/brown skinned people had mixed with other S. American tribes in the distant past and become what they are now. I didn't understand all the Japanese on the program.

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 86
Posted on Friday, July 08, 2005 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An interesting article

http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/news_and_events/oldest_footprints.html

Slowly, the past gets re-written by science

Salome
Eric

Anday727

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The finding could force archeologists to revise historical timelines for civilizations inhabiting the Mediterranean basin during the Late Bronze Age.

...an excerpt... located at:
www.livescience.com/history/060427_olive_volcano.html

Salome,
Dejan

Newinitiation

Post Number: 205
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear forum

Interesting articles fellas

If only they'd take it seriously instead of towing the usual prewritten text book account of history fabricated by cunning minds to keep the truth away from the public education of our nations.

The remification will no doubt be extensive and calamitous for those concerned which is probably why everything that does not accord with their ideas are suppressed. How unfortunate when we could have made so much progress by informing people of the truth.

cheers

Kiwilove

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a listing of documentaries which present concrete
examples for the case that there was on this Earth, an
ancient advanced technologic civlisation, to a degree more advanced
than our own.

http://forum.sharevirus.com:/viewtopic.php?t=11976

Technology of the Gods-Incredible Sciences of the Ancients

This is David Hatcher Childress's amazing video lecture Technology of the Gods -
The Incredible Sciences of the Ancients (2004) where he presents fascinating information
on the advanced technology and anomalous architecture of our predecessors from around the globe.
Recorded at World Explorer's Club Ancient Science and Modern Secrets Conference 2004,
Childress provides a quality presentation about his search for Atlantis,
megalithic cultures and ancient technology. From the Hittite empire of the Middle East to the
mountains of South America and the plains of Central America, records of ancient civilizations
of an advanced nature are found throughout the world. In this presentation, he explores the massive
cities high in the Andes and their links to Atlantis and Mu. He then moves on to the amazing
technology of the Gods, from ancient electricity, heavy machinery and flight to the amazing
Tesla-Atlantean system of transmitting power through monolithic crystal towers.
These massive and tuned crystal towers still exist in some parts of the world --
they are called Obelisks! 90 min. long.

Technology.of.the.Gods.-.The.Incredible.Sciences.of.the.Ancients.(David.Childress).(2004).avi 329.64 MB

http://forum.sharevirus.com:/viewtopic.php?t=398&highlight=sphinx

John Anthony West explores new, exciting theories and discoveries about the famous monument
of all time, the Great Sphinx of Egypt.

- Does evidence of water erosion prove that the Sphinx is at least 10,000 years old?
- How were huge, 200 ton stone blocks lifted into place to build the Sphinx Temples?
- Famous American psychic Edgar Cayce predicted a hidden room beneath the Sphinx;
the seismograph found it. What can it tell us? Is there a vanished civilization? Can the legend of
Atlantis be true?
- Is there an extraterrestrial Sphinx on Mars as revealed in official NASA photographs?

Explore a new and revolutionary view of history and the origins of civilization as John Anthony West
examines The Mysteries of the Sphinx.

Mystery.of.the.Sphinx.-.John.Anthony.West.1993.(Egypt,.Atlantis,.Mars).avi 671.32 MB

http://forum.sharevirus.com:/viewtopic.php?t=11817

Ancient Khemit - Land of Osiris (Stephen Mehler)

This is Stephen Mehler's amazing video presentation Ancient Khemit - Land of Osiris (2004)
where he presents undeniable facts about a highly advanced prehistoric civilization which
occupied the territory of ancient Egypt which was called Khemit at the time.
Presented at World Explorer's Club Ancient Science and Modern Secrets Conference 2004
- Sedona, Arizona. Find out who really build all those pyramids and how we were led to
believe they were primitive people. 110 min. long.

Ancient.Khemit.-.Land.of.Osiris.(Stephen.Mehler).(2004).avi 390.85 MB

http://forum.sharevirus.com:/viewtopic.php?t=12576

The Giza Power Plant (Christopher Dunn) (2004)

This is Christopher Dunn's amazing video presentation The Giza Power Plant (2004) where he
vividly demonstates that the Giza Great pyramid was constucted to act as a power plant
collecting energy from the Earth as well as from space. Dunn has an extensive background
as a master craftsman, recruited by an American aerospace company, he immigrated to the
United States in 1969. His pyramid odyssey began in 1977 when he read Peter Tompkins' book
Secrets of the Great Pyramid. His immediate reaction to the Giza Pyramid's schematics was
that this edifice was a gigantic machine.
Discovering the purpose of this machine and documenting his case has taken the better part
of twenty years of research. In the process he has published a dozen magazine articles,
including the much-quoted Advanced Machining in Ancient Egypt in Analog, and has had his
research referenced in such books as Graham Hancock's Fingerprints of the Gods and Cohn
Wilson's From Atlantis to the Sphinx.
In 1998, he published the groundbreaking The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt,
which proposed that the Great Pyramid of Giza was actually a large acoustical device that
produced energy. Dunn's detailed research and logical theories are truly stunning.
Find out what the original architects and engineers of this amazing monument really wanted
to achieve with it. A presentation at the World Explorer's Club Ancient Science and
Modern Secrets Conference, November 2004 - Sedona, Arizona. 2h long.

More info: http://gizapower.com

The.Giza.Power.Plant.(Christopher.Dunn).(2004).avi 399.83 MB

Christopher.Dunn.-.Ancient.Power.Plants.and.Advanced.Technology.(1.of.2).mp3 23.92 MB
Christopher.Dunn.-.Ancient.Power.Plants.and.Advanced.Technology.(2.of.2).mp3 25.21 MB

http://forum.sharevirus.com:/viewtopic.php?t=13927

Tom Talks Tesla (about the forgotten work of Nikola Tesla)

This is Tom Talks Tesla, a recently found rare interview with Tom Bearden, which is a magnificent
exposition of Tesla's transmission of hidden energy without loss, its peaceful uses, its
weaponization potential and implications for today. Recorded in the 1990s, the information in
this video is still fresh and relevant, valuable to both the serious researcher and the Tesla fan,
and represents Tom Bearden's current thinking on these topics. Find out why Tesla's amazing work
was forgotten, how it was secretly weaponized and how today we still don't grasp his ideas which
when properly understood would change the world to a better place. Bearden is known to express
complex ideas of physics in simple terms so they are understandable to just about anyone which
makes this interview even more valuable. 85 min.

Tom.Talks.Tesla.(rare.interview.with.Tom.Bearden.on.the.forgotten.work.of.Nikola.Tesla).avi 264.3 MB

These are other worthwhile files - can be found via using eMule

Tesla-Sightings.MPG 154003 KB
BBC.Documentary.-.Nikola.Tesla.(1982).mpg 311568 KB
Phenomenon - The Lost Archives - The Missing Secrets Of Nikola Tesla.avi 388154 KB
PBS NOVA Nikola Tesla Master of Lightning.avi 716984 KB

Note - this is a worthwile file to download, about Ed Leedskalnin and possibly how
he constructed his Coral Castle. A revealing insight as to how he did it?
Also the method how the pyramids were built?

Xtreme Mysteries 008 - Coral Castle In Florida.avi 534022 KB

Harvey

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 71
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2006 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,
What is it meant by forbidden archeology? A type of archeological discoveries that is forbiden because the truth hurts or is someone trying to hide things from us?

PS: those underwater structures in Japan could be real. It could have been an ancient city that was forever flooded.

Thanks.
Salome and love to all,
Isabella Coca

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page