Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 21, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Poetry, Music, and Art » Archive through September 21, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JC IS THE ANTILOGOS/666 THE DESTROYER OF LIFE

Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Der_beobachter

Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quetzalcoatl
THE MAYAN CALENDAR IS ENDING....2012 IS CLOSE AT HAND...
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Der_beobachter

Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mother Earth...Mother Gaia....Homage to Gaiaguys my friends...

Our Mother Earth...Our Mother Gaia....Homage to Gaiaguys my friends...
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Der_beobachter

Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Jshwshes ARE watching you...
Jshwsh is watching you...
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Der_beobachter

Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JSHWSHES...They COME FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE UNIVERSES....in order to...
Depths of the Universe
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Der_beobachter

Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creation´s Power
So HELP US...CREATION....with your Powerfull LOVE, HARMONY, WISDOM, AND KNOWLEDGE...
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Torrent

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a famous Japanese female singer called Nakajima Miyuki who has long written and sung about life and hope , and her new song titled as ‘Relay Of Life’ goes like ‘Though you can’t reach there with this one lifetime, keep going for your wishes holding a relay baton’.
It is just amazing that a pop singer can put this much of knowledge and insight into her songs.

Der_beobachter

Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the rescue
Beamship...Saving Planet Earth from the Liars, and Fake Teachings....
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Stepchild

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderator,
Please take the first posting of ON 7-77 down, there is a misspelled word in the third stanza.

Thank You,
Stan "Stepchild" Del Carlo

Junior

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

A while ago one of my friends told me about one of the songs of Chili Peppers, the titel of the song is Can't Stop... below is an excerpt of the last few second of the song...

---***************---
Kick start the golden generator
Sweet talk but don't intimidate her
Can't stop the gods from engineering
Feel no need for any interfering
Your image in the dictionary
This life is more than ordinary
Can I get 2 maybe even 3 of these
Come from space
To teach you of the pliedes
Can't stop the spirits when they need you
This life is more than just a read thru
}
---***************---

I thought it was quite interesting, feel free if you want to give any comments.
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Memo00

Post Number: 197
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

since the original does not fit in my scanner i had to do some cut and paste, and the colors are a little distorted, but anyway i think it is a decent piece of work
drawing

Markc

Post Number: 266
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpts from Deep Purple lyrics 2005

Before Time Began
(Airey, Gillan, Glover, Morse, Paice)

Every day of my life I discover
Someone murdering my sisters and brothers
In the name of some god or another

And for those who remain
With your chosen gods
May your prayers be answered
Mark Campbell

Tjames

Post Number: 137
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Junior.. thanks for putting up "Can't Stop"

I thought I was hearing things when that song first came out... "Come from space To teach you of the pliedes" It's amazing, I showed it to several friends and they seemed amazed.

Here is a song my friend showed me by Tool "Schism" which means the splntering and fracturing of religious denominations...

I know the pieces fit cuz I watched them fall away
mildewed and smoldering
fundamental differing

pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion
disintegrating as it goes testing our communication
the light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us so
we cannot see to reach an end crippling our communication.

I know the pieces fit cuz I watched them tumble down
no fault
none to blame it doesn't mean I don't desire to
point the finger
blame the other
watch the temple topple over.
To bring the pieces back together
rediscover communication.

The poetry that comes from the squaring off between

And the circling is worth it.
Finding beauty in the dissonance.

There was a time that the pieces fit
but I watched them fall away.
Mildewed and smoldering
strangled by our coveting
I've done the the math enough to know the dangers of a second guessing
Doomed to crumble unless we grow
and strengthen our communication

cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion

between supposed lovers
between supposed brothers.

And I know the pieces fit.

This has a simple truth I think, which is the importance of being wholesome and self-centered
(in the good sense)

Salome,
Tim

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow! those pictures are very interesting looking! I wonder how many of us write poetry besides me. I would love to share my poetry with everyone, but I don't have my peotry book on me. Maybe tomorrow.
Slaome,
isabellacoca

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2006 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear good friends,

Our lives belong to us. Looking into the mirror of our souls, we find that Billy Meier is a close soul that makes us think twice. Twice as good as we used to think before.
The only hope to find an answer to the evergrowing level of stupidity around us. Real pervert world.

With love
Gicayhwh

Jacobus

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacobus

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the guy who likes to travel

Scott

Post Number: 839
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I once was a beggar my means were but frugal
The sun was my friend, the wind my cousin and the ground beneath my maternal miss.
The days met me with a warm embrace; the nights swept me away without a trace,
My mind was clear, my heart near, and the light within swept away my fear
My purpose to know what lies deep within, to seek the secret, to taste the sublime
For mine was a life short in length, but infinite in expression, and to be at one with my growing wisdom was a noble virtue worthy of my deepest respect.

Scott

Melli

Post Number: 131
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love Architecture. For me it's a launguage of an expanded awarness that fuses spiritual imagination with reality and makes me feel like I am transported to a harmonious existence even if it's only a momentary experience. I have watched a DVD called
"My Architect" that won a 2004 Best Documentary.
I love this quote made my the man called Louis Kahn:
"what was has always been. What is has always been. And what will be has always been".
For anyone who lives in California, I would highly recommend a visit to The Stalk Institute for Bilogical Studies, La Lolla, it would be a truly mystical experience. While I was watching the DVD I began to develop an understanding of how architecture is life and eventhough it is so still it has a power to transport any mind far beyond the stillness of daily life. I began to feel the meaning of all our interconnectness with life and nature and how we are Creation's creatures great and small.

Jacobus

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Technod

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2006 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Heres is a "peace" of my work i thought i would share
" Salome gam nan ben Urda , gan niiber asala hesperona "

peace symbol
Brian Best

Clem

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2006 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Technod, that is a nice physical work of the Peace symbol. Thanks for sharing. It compelled me to share my own vector-drawn copy of the peace symbol which I did in Dec 2004 because I could not find a good, clear version of it; forget where I got the copy on which I based it on. I tried my best to make it as perfect as possible. Does anyone know whether exact colors are required and if so, why does that make a difference?

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2006 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,Does anyone know what kind of music the Plejarens play? Like what music on earth does it sound.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page