Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 08, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center » Archive through September 08, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mhurley

Post Number: 102
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You should have got a flight to Zurich airport instead of Basel, it's then a train to Wila and a bus from there to Billy's

Matt

Christian

Post Number: 105
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Visiting day is on Sunday only (I recommend that you arrive at the Semjaes Silver Star Center at 9:00 am, until 12:00). Then you vill have to return to Basel-Mulhouse.
A visit on Saturday is possible only for half an hour.
If you have alread booked your flight you can travel by train to Zurich, continue to Winterthur, continue to Wila (and change to bus to get to Schmidrueti).
You could try to book a room at the Freihof Guesthouse in Schmidrueti that is 200 metres away from the SSSC. You can call at this number and ask for a reservation: +41 52 385 13 04 (make sure that it is not in the middle of the night, and not on Mondays and Tuesdays; best between 5:00 and 10:00 pm, MET daylight saving time).

Christian

Mukhopus

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Matt and Christian for all the deatil informations. I will first try to change the air ticket destination from Basel-Mulhouse to Zurich and then telephone / arrange reservation in the above Guesthouse. Could you please send me Fax number of the above Guesthouse? I hope I can purchase rail ticket at railway station before start of my RAIL journey. Would you please let me know what time Saturday visit is possible. Is it possible to meet Billy Meier on 9th October(Sunday) 9:00 - 12:00?
Uday

Christian

Post Number: 106
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fax number is the same as telephone: +41 52 385 13 04. They have e-mail too: info@freihof-schmidrueti.ch (but I think that fax is better).
When you have arrived at Schmidrueti (Freihof Guesthouse) and occupied your room, you can walk to the SSSC and inform the people that you have arrived and want to visit the next day (Sunday).

Btw: It is not possible to meet Billy. However, one of our group members will be on duty to answer your questions etc. You will have the chance to ask questions or get information for three hours if you arrive on 9:00 am.

Christian

Mukhopus

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Christian for the information. I have done all necessary arrangements to reach there after travelling all the way from South Australia. I am an Engineer by profession and 58 years young. I am very sorry to know that I can not meet Billy . Would you please let me know the best time / way to say hallo to him face to face? as I have great curiosity and highest regard for him and wish to see him .
Thank you .
Uday Mukhopadhyay
Lead Instrumentation Engineer
BHPBILLITON . South Australia 5725
Tel: +61 + 407813362 ( mob)

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What state is the semjase silver star center located? or is it in a foreign place outside of the USA?

Salome,
isabella coca

Hi Isabellacoca,

The Semjase Silver Start Center is located in Hinterschmidruti Switzerland

Scott

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Thanks Scott for that info. wow, Hinterschmidruti, city of Switzerland, sure is one long name!

Salome,
Isabella Coca
Salome and love to all,
Isabella Coca

Melli

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mukhopus,
I just read about your intererst in Billy, but what I find interesting is the fact that you work for BHP. How does one reconcile such paradox?
Good luck in your search, in one instance you have dig really dip to find the treasure, and in the other instance it is all out there for the taking if only we choose right...

Kingdagz

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy and Staff,
I met a charming lady named Denise Ewert recently and told her that I will be visiting the Semjase Center in June 25 2006, and I told her that there might be a slight chance that I may meet you. I also told her about the Billy Meier web site on the internet.
The next day Denise sent me the attached email and is curious to know if her past friend Ann-Marie Meier is your sister. If this is true I gather that Denise would like very much to get in touch with her. If it is not true I apologise for any intrusion on your privacy.
By the way Denise Ewert is living in Melbourne Australia about 30 minutes drive from my place.

Copy of Denise's email:-
Good Morning Diego !
As I drove home, it struck me that there could very well be a connection
with my old friend and your"Billy Meier". I was recollecting some of the
things we had spoken about [Ann-Marie and I] , her brother and his
experiences etc. I possibly think these two people could very well be the
one.
If it is possible when you're on line with him [or in your forum] , you
should ask him if he has a sister, Ann-Marie Meier with a partner named
Hans. She may have returned to Europe in recent years, we lost touch after
they moved to Queensland. You could also quote a list of locations where
she resided for authenticity. Which would go something like this,. Sunbury,
Toorak, Elwood, Sydney then Queensland.
It would be such a coincidence. I've often regretted losing touch with
Ann-Marie she's a charming warm person with a fine social conscience.
See what you can find out, on the plus side for you it could be an entre to
meet him, one could hope , stranger things have happened.
Bye for now, talk soon
Denise.

Thankyou and Love to you Billy and staff.
Hope to see you soon.

Love Diego Di Michele}}

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 170
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there Kingdagz,

For what it's worth, in the German-speaking countries the name Meier is used the same way we say John Doe, or Smith.

As far as I know Billy's sister has passed on.

Best,
Dyson

Kingdagz

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2006 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Dyson for your response, but the answer to my question is not conclusive.
Should I wait for a response from Billy? or do I rephrase the question. I am sensitive to try not to be as intrusive as possible.

Billy or staff I know you must be very busy with many matters, however could you please answer this question.
Has Billy's sister been known as Ann-Marie? If so has Ann-Marie ever had a partner named Hans?

With all due respect:-

Salome to all

Love Diego

Truthseeker

Post Number: 154
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why not just ask Billy in the questions to Billy section?

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker

Kingdagz

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou James.
Obviously I am still learning how to communicate...

Love,

Diego

Kingdagz

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie, I am planning to visit SSSC on 25th June 2006. I wrote a letter to SSSC stating my intentions and have not yet received a book of "House Rules", however I suppose I would be able to get hold of this book on the day before I visit, because I believe that it is proper to visit the center the day before and make my intentions known to staff and then visit on the following day on Sunday between 9am and 12pm. I am thinking how many questions can I ask in 3 hours?, but then again if I have the privilege of meeting Billy, I think maybe just being in his presence and feeling the vibrations maybe sufficient. Perhaps it culd be an opportunity to exercise our telepathic abilities. You know that feeling you get when you know you have reached someone eventhough you have not uttered a word.

Salome

Love to all,

Diego

Lonnie

Post Number: 111
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Diego,

Would you please send me an e-mail.

My e-mail address is: lonniemorton@comcast.net

Salome,
Lonnie

Truthseeker

Post Number: 168
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a question out of curiosity. Does anyone know if Billy Meier would conduct a marriage ceremony for a couple to get married at the center?

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Christian

Post Number: 117
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I know that he would not do this. The main reason would be that he does not conduct ANY ceremony. And one of the other reasons would be that a first marriage would mean that more would follow, in the end several ones a week (like they are organizing for tourists in the city of Lucerne in Switzerland).

Christian

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 169
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey christian,
i was always of the opinion that if a man and woman love oneanother (or if ther is more than one woman) that they dont need somebody to "marry" them. did billy ever mention anything about how people could go about getting married?
is it enough to simply make a sincere promise, and is a ceremony, or celebration of somekind necesary?
do you know if there is any mention of this?
thanks

Christian

Post Number: 118
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

No, a ceremony is not necessary. The promise is enough.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 170
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Christian,

You sure make some very good points there, but I don't think there would be to much of a problem if Billy just married couples together more like "Los Vegas style", meaning that in Los Vegas people go through these drive throughs where they simply sign legal marriage contracts without any particular ceremony, priest or church involved. So in Billy's and FIGU's case this is how they could do it along with FIGU ONLY members in order to prevent hordes of people trying to get married at the center in just one week alone. In fact let me even take that a step further. Let's say that a couple would have to be FIGU members for at least one or even 3 years before hand, etc. Of course I would imagine that Billy would also need a legal Swiss licence to do this if he were to actually go along with it.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Truthseeker

Post Number: 171
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just read something interesting about the center and was wondering if it was true or not? The statement says; The Semjase Silver Star Center is protected at night by attack dogs, therefore it is recommended not to set foot on the grounds without asking permission. The center assumes no liability for those attacked by the dogs at night. When I read this it kind of reminded me of the story written by Kal Korff who claimed he was chased by Billy's dogs late at night, but then claims he just barely escapes with his life.

On another note, I'm curious to know if they give visitors tours of the center, but for visitors who may decide to stay for a week or so to experience it. I myself would be curious to see it all and meet new people, but knowing my luck, I'd probably end up a little clumsy and doing something wrong absent-mindedly, which would probably end up with me on a plane trip back home to Canada sooner then expected. Then again I suppose I could be OK.

Christian

Post Number: 120
Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2006 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Truthseeker,

That's a tale that has been spread by Kal Korff in his fraudulent book. Since the first half of the eighties we don't have a dog (singular) anymore. Now, if a person sees dogs (plural) where there are none, the reader may draw his or her own conclusions about either the sanity of the claiming person or his motives.

You are welcome to visit the SSSC (on any Sunday), but you cannot expect visitor tours, because we are neither a tourist site nor do we have a museum.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 174
Posted on Friday, September 08, 2006 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian,

Now there's an idea to think about, having a museum. Imagine that, FIGU members and fans alike could simply place artifacts and the like in perhaps one of the main rooms, things like original photos and film, original books and contact notes, along with meditation pyramids, etc, placed somewhere in the center, because I'm sure one day these things will become historical artifacts for our time. But not just things that Billy wrote and produced, but also fun things made by other people, such as models of beam-ships, collaborating research papers, video, and books, and so on, as part of a historical record of events. You may not be able to turn the center in a museum, nor into a tourist site, because I'm sure it is of course a private residence, but I have to admit, it's kind of fun to think about. Perhaps FIGU members and friends should also have records of ourselves filed away there at the center so that future personalities of ourselves in future lives can actually find these again for referenced historical reasons. I'm hoping and counting that all of Billy's material in this lifetime will be preserved through out the ages so that in future personality lifetimes we will always have something good to read and of course worth reading. I'm simply just curious as to what the center is like and what all the people there are like as much as I've seen pictures and heard about it. And of course, I very much love birds.

The part about the attack dogs, I actually just found and quoted from one of Randy Winters published booklets on FIGU's house rules for visitors, so I'm thinking that's probably were Kal Korff made up his story from.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page