Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 19, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » The Salome Peace Meditation and Meditation Pyramid » Archive through November 19, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Christian
Posted on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Claes,

The pyramid is no visual concentration point/object. The eyes should be closed during the peace meditation.
The problem of one's thoughts coming and wandering etc. during the concentration exercises (as well as during the meditation) is a very well known experience by many (including me) and must be overcome by constant exercise (attention/awareness/etc.).

Salome,
Christian

Michael_d

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2003 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is my understanding that 30 billion ET’s perform the peace meditation for the benefit of the Earth even though only 3,000 terrestrial humans do the same. Is this then not a form of the false-humanitarianism that Billy Meier says is rampant on Earth, where the leaders of the Western Industrialized Nations attempt to intervene, control or modify the behavior of people in the Third World Countries? Why would the ET’s be interested in our welfare even though we are not? Are we not much closer to our brothers and sisters in Africa, for instance, than the Plejarans are to us, their distant relatives on Earth? Do we not have as much to gain through improving the health and welfare of the Africans suffering epidemics of AIDS and Ebola as do the Plejarans by bringing peace to Earth, especially considering the Plejarans do not even reside in our Universe?

Lonnie

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

It's good that you bring up the Peace Meditation. Since the world is so misled it is no wonder that false humanitarianism is so rampant.

If I may address some of your questions and concerns, you have brought up some valid points but also some innacuracies. I think it's easy to see why the Plejarans are so interested in us. Would you not be interested and concerned in your family, perhaps a little brother and/or sister if they had serious problems that you have already overcome yourself? BTW, they are in the same (Dern) universe that we are in, just a different time configuration.

Certainly, we have much to gain by helping peoples around the Earth if we are in a position to do so. This is how I feel.

As far as the Plejarans are concerned, they feel a responsibility for our situation here on Earth as well. This is one reason the Peace Meditation was initiated. From what is posted on the official FIGU website site under the Peace Meditation in the Spirirual Teachings section, 511 million people, the entire population of Erra, and 3.02 billion individuals galaxy wide, as well as about 3000-4000 (or possibly more) on Earth, participate at the exact times specified every first and third weekends of every month.

According to Ptaah, all other efforts for peace on Earth, be that of a political, religious or esoteric nature have been totally meaningless and futile. On Earth the honor and success for the current peace efforts by the various government officials and numerous humans goes singularly and exclusively to the participants of the peace meditation and those who remain and work shoulder-to-shoulder in all truth and honesty with Billy and the FIGU in cognizance of the peace keeping efforts openly or discreetly.

I personally see every reason for certainty, as past experience has shown, that supporting the Peace meditation by our direct participation individually, in and of itself, can have a more powerful effect for world peace that anything else we can do as humans on Earth. Each and every individuals efforts in the "True" peace keeping process is important and can make a difference.

Regards ans Salome,
Lonnie

Michael_d

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie,

Thank you for correcting the errors in my post.

With the Plejaran planet, Erra, in our Dern universe, but in a time-shifted configuration, does this mean that they are susceptible, or not, to a universe-wide catastrophe if somehow planet Earth, or another planet in our time configuration, is exploded in such a manner that a domino effect of destruction ensues to all reaches of the universe? By-the-way, what exactly is a time-shifted configuration?

Also, what distinguishes "false-humanitarianism" from "correct-humanitarianism"? If only 3,000 people on Earth know that our continued existence resides solely through the benevolence of 3.511 billion ET's performing a peace-meditation, how can terrestrial man be expected to realize the error of his ways, introspect on the problems and consequences he has caused, and thus learn from experience and modify his behavior to be more peaceful? Apparently, the success of the peace meditation is masking the seriousness of the problems we face on Earth. In this light, how is the ET intervention of the peace-meditation not "false-humanitarianism"? Is it because the Plejarans are intervening as the appointed "universe-police" in order to prevent us from jeopardizing their survival and that of the rest of the universe? Did they and their ET colleagues, united in the peace meditation, perform this meditation on behalf of the Earth's populace prior to our unleashing the atom bomb in WWII?

Lonnie

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

These seem like good questions for Billy. I don't really have much knowledge in this area. From my perspective, I would say yes, what happens here would effect other parts of the universe. The Plejarans as a rule CANNOT INTERVENE unless the planet is about to be destroyed COMPLETELY, because this would have very serious consequences throughout the cosmos.

Understanding their different time/configuration/dimension, I think can be comparable to a radio. Years ago when radios had only one station it was hard to imagine different stations on the same radio. Now it is a simple technology. I am sure the Plejarans have perfected this technology that we perhaps may have had in the past before we had to start all over again from the ashes.

I think that false humanitarianism is CLAIMING to do what is in the best interests of mankind but over the long run being more negative and destructive than anything else, i.e. the Nazis. The Plejarans have truly helped many other races of human beings in our Galaxy and beyond.

I don't think that our sole existance depends on the benevolence of the ET's and others participating in the peace meditation. We all MUST LEARN from the error of our ways. These human beings are just TAKING THE LEAD in the right direction. Hopefully more will come to think logically. But, this will take much time.

Accoring to Ptaah the peace meditation has indeed helped us, or things could be worse now.

I have no knowledge of any other peace meditation before WWII. This was initiated only recently. We still have to work out our own problems on Earth.

Every time I prepare to share in the peace meditaion, the thought that everyone on the planet Erra and others throughout their federation are thinking of us in this way moves me emotionally to think that they really care about us and are doing ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY CAN to help us. The rest is up to us. I for one can appreciate that.

Regards,
Lonnie

Markc

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2003 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To add to Lonnie's comment about the Peace Meditation , it's time for more people to give it a try at least , instead of wasting time and opportunity by doubting it , complaining about it , asking for more proof , explanantions and "general beotching" .

Just set aside some time and focus on the matter at hand . Or ,you can wait until your world starts to crumble and you can hustle to make up for lost time and opportunity in a mad rush .

Mark

Michael_d

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2003 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Markc!

If the Plejarans and their comrades stopped doing the peace meditation, then our butts would really be "hanging over the fire". Just what we deserve! Time to sink or swim; only the Plejarans know we'd sink like wearing cement shoes! The FIGU started doing the peace meditation in 1984. 19 years later there are only 3,000 Earth humans doing the same. WWIII is predicted to start as early as this year or as late as 2011. Practically speaking, something dramatic is necessary at this point.

Ritak

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2003 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WWIII is predicted to start as early as 2005. You can read about it at
www.andyettheyfly.com
where excerpts from Billy Meier's recently published Henoch Prophecies have been translated into english.

Michael_d

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2003 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ritak,

Can you provide a link (or the url) to the excerpts you refer to? I cannot find them on the site. Thanks!

Scott

Post Number: 358
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2003 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rita and Michael,

I think the information you are referring to is also posted on the FIGU Website. I believe the article is entitled "To the Statesman in Power and to Mankind of Earth". If I'm not mistaken I saw mention of the date 2006, but don't remember seeing 2005.

Salome
Scott

Ritak

Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

www.andyettheyfly.com, click on "free downloads" in red at the bottom of the page. This is Michael Horn's website and an excellent source of FIGU related information.

My apologies, it is indeed 2006 that is mentioned and not 2005.

Salome,
Rita

Dplotmach

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Who can participate?
Anyone can participate in the meditation who possesses a clear, material consciousness (which must not be impaired by drugs, alcohol or a severe psychological illness)."

Hi, I wonder why people with a severe psychological illness like schizophrenia, should not participate in the peace meditation? Does this concern all meditation, or does it disturb the peacemeditation in some way?

Dplotmach

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, October 02, 2004 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I live in Norway, and Im not sure when the peacemeditation begins/when its the right time. Could anyone find it out?
I was supposed to meditate an hour ago, and forgot it...Ahhrrg.

Ritak

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, October 02, 2004 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dplotmach,
The peace meditation is at 7:30 pm and 9:00 pm Greenwich Time on Saturday and at 9:00 pm on Sunday, on the first and third Saturday and Sunday of each month.
Salome,

Markc

Post Number: 301
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know when the peace meditation changes from the winter times ? Since it's Spring already I would assume it's changed already , but I think that it should be announced .

Thanks .

Hi Markc,

When Daylight Savings goes into effect. For 2006 it is April 2.....thanks for the reminder.

Regards
Scott

Mark Campbell

Newinitiation

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, April 01, 2006 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear forum members

I have a little problem determining here, regarding the first saturday and sunday of any month for meditation dates.
Does the first week refer to a full week of the month or could it be like the start of this month where the 1st and the 2nd of April this month falls on a weekend which is the first saturday and sunday of the month?
and if correct the first meditation of this month was just yesterday depending on which country and timeline your country happens to fall into.
Correct me if I am wrong please so that I can get this date right without confusion once and for all.
What about the month of July when the 1st of July is actually a sunday, what happens here.
Dear fellow member you guys might have to give me the benefit of the doubt and do some dumbing down for me in regards to the time and correct date.
I live in east coast of australia, therefore I have determined that CET ( central european time is let say 3pm while the local est (eastern standard time) was 12am thereby if the 2nd of April daylight saving came into effect at 2am, At 2am the CET the difference of time would be 8 hours therefore going by the usual 6.30pm and 8pm meditation times the meditation time for australia where I am would be 2.30am and 4am on Saturday 1/4/2006.

please help
thanks

Sonik_01

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, April 01, 2006 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinit.,

This is how I figured it out :

timeanddate.com

It's great!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 179
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear sonik

Thanks sonik for the info.
But after all this time that I have adhered to the information about the first saturday and sunday of the month for peace meditation, it still leaves bit of a doubt in my mind now for some reason. Seeing as I took it literally to mean that for example, if the 1st of April falls on a saturday, this must be the first saturday of the month for peace meditation date and not the first saturday preceded by the subsequent days starting with a monday that first falls within the month.
Anyhow I'll eventually come to it.

peace to you

Markc

Post Number: 304
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi New ;

Yes that's right , it's the 1st , 2nd , 14th and 15th . When the month starts on a Sunday , the pattern begins with the next week . The first and third full weekends of each month are the easy way to remember it .

Salome .
Mark Campbell

Newinitiation

Post Number: 180
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear markc

Thanks very much mark, I am rest assured knowing that I have been performing the peace meditation on the right dates all this time.
My gratitude goes out to you.

take care

Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!
I was very interested in purchasing a Travelling Pyramid (Mini)(http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=66&products_id=339)
how do I go through with the buy? (in detail) please.
and does it follow any instructions for how to use the product in english if I make the buy?

I'm Greatly Happy for any answere. Thanks in advance!

Salome,
Anthony

Markc

Post Number: 403
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi 462 ;

You can enter the FIGU shop in English , if that is what you mean . You have to calculate the shipping and the best way to do that is by registering on the shop area .You can email them from there for any spcific questions .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2006 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks Mark... I'll go on and register in the shop area but I was concerned on if you get a manual or a booklet guidance with specific instructions on how to use the pyramid proper.

My Question still relies but if someone could just pop in a answere. I regard my appreciation, and thanks!

46&2 or 46 and 2... when I registered on this forum I used "46&2" but the ampersand disappeared when I posted on this forum. However its to do with chromosomes and the metamorphosis process.

Salome,
Anthony

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page