Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 28, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Erich von Däniken, Zecharia Sitchin... etc. » Archive through November 28, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey how come there is nothing posted in this place.

Nestingwave

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Celestialbrother,

This conversation was just getting off to a good start and then ... ?

This does seem to be a very touchy subject.

I recently studied Sitchin's writings. I read and studied and contemplated all but two of the Earth Chronicles series and I also read a literary masterpiece by Sitchin which sythesizes and correlates his entire life's work into what can only be called an EPIC -- "The Lost Book of Enki."

It is amazing how much written material exists about the olden "gods." And there is much evidence for Sitchin's view.

The Plejarens and the Anunnaki have VERY much in common including the names -- such as Ptaah and Ptah/Enki/Ea -- first god pharoh of Eygpt. He was a pretty good fellow evidently but Marduk/Ammon Ra/The Man From the Gateway/King of Babylon and a host of other epthets (Enki/Ptah's son) is truly an archetype of the one many religions call the "devil" and "satan." Even his brothers feel a need to stop his monstrous activities and megalomania.

In fact, Ammon Ra/Marduk INVENTED the Egyptian religion out of which Judism, Islam and Christianity emmerged.

Thoth (who was Ningishzidda and Quexa Coatle (sp)) brought about the ideas which eventually became Hermetism and the practice of spiritual initiation -- those, such as the (much later) Knight Templars and "gnostics", who stood up against the lies and distortions being perpetrated by the totalitarian Roman Church.

Between Ninharsag and Inanna exist all the qualities attributed to all the goddesses of old.

Enlil was the one we call "Jehovah" and did not like human kind on earth being alof and very judgemental about Enki and Ningharsag's genetic engineering of homo sapiens sapiens. He seems to have died -- I think the Plejarens even give the date of his demise ... but they never call him Enlil.

I think our ET friends desire us to make some of the important oonnections for ourselves.

The YHWH is not a single person but an office -- just as the Plejaren's have also declared.

It was Nannar acting as the YHWH who called Abraham and the misunderstandings began about "God's chosen people."

"Nannar" though was the most beloved of the shepherd kings and was effectionately called "Nanna" because of his grandfatherly gentleness. He was the last of the olden "gods" to depart earth and that was about 500 BC. With the exception of M who came back with a small contingent of minions -- they might be the Giza Intelligences that the Ps speak of.

The ET "gods" of old manipulated human kind to fight their battles as well as work in their gold mines.

Over a period of time, the Anunnaki began to become aware of their responsibility in having created a new biokind -- but apparently the conflict between the two clans is still going on and we are caught right in the middle.

There is a puppetmaster involved in world politics. His agenda is definitely NOT in the interest of you or me or planet Earth herself.

I do think that much of the insane politics unfolding in the present world is a reflection of this old conflict between Enki (the Serpent Clan) and Enlil (the Ram Clan.)

According to some who claim to have personal knowledge of this ongoing scenario, it has come down to M against EVERYONE including his kinsmen. M thinks of himself as KING OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.

Kinda reminds us of some politicians we know who feel drawn to the pattern M represents.

A member of FIGU told me that the Plejaren ARE the Anunnaki. I say this is indeed possible because the Plejaren are TIME TRAVELERS. Their ordinary existence is in a time frame a "fraction of a fraction of a second" different from our own and they come from a future where the Anunnaki have moved on from the unstable Nibiru/Destroyer and orthorotated toward the galactic center as their expanding consciousness permitted. In linear time, how much horizontal time does a fraction of a fraction of a second represent??

I have an idea that indeed the Plejarne ARE the Anunnaki revealed in the old Sumerian tablets. However, the Plejaren now contacting earth through Billy are the FUTURE version of those Anunnaki from the planet Nibiru (which the Plejarens call the "destroyer" and when they contact Billy, they GO BACK from their own time (in the future to us) to where we are today.

This era is the critical cross-roads for planet Earth and it's inhabitants. Perhaps it is the intervention point in time to rewrite the end of the play that's been going on for hundreds of thousands of years.

In their time (the Plejarens) the "destroyer" (Nibiru) is no more so they can accurately declare that as a fact ... but ... Nibiru WAS discovered by the NASA infrared satelite in 1983 ... and ... I have had the priviledge to, let's say, have it personally confirmed as real so personally I cannot deny its present existence. I am convinced from the evidence I've seen that Nibiru is very much alive and presently in-coming on its regular 3600 year eliptical orbit around the sun. Reportedly, it will arrive 60 to 110 years from now.

This is a big exopolitical secret for obvious reasons but will become impossible to hide very soon -- so some minds feel that this information is far too important to be hidden from the public and therefore leaks have occurred.

Nibiru is NOT yet visible through small telescopes and its passage is NOT imminent as is declared on some disinformation web sites. However, we already feel its effects -- as do other planets such as Saturn which is presently (today)in the midst of a mega hurricane never before witnessed ANYWHERE by any earth astronomer. Also, the polar ice of Mars is melting according to some scientists.

We have incoming which is about four times the size of earth and about twenty seven times as magnetically potent. It is truly a "destroyer."

The Plejaren's have stated that it was some of their "relatives" who manipulated mankind for their own agenda. One that they mentioned was the angry "god" of the Old Testatment JEHOVAH --which is none other than Enlil.

The really amazing thing about all these ancient "gods" is HOW MUCH LIKE THEM WE ARE. Not surprising since they genetically engineered homo sapiens sapiens using their own genes mingled with those of the homo erectus who was then hunting gazell on the African plains. When they carried out this genetic enginnering, they were ignorant of the Universal Laws and principles that govern directed panspermia according to the YHWH principle.

The Anunnaki have an incredibly long life span -- some 4 to 5 hundred thousand years. They have a saying -- "without long life, wisdom is not possible." To the short-lived humans, the Anunnaki "gods" seemed immortal but such was not the case.

Some of them really loved us though and developed a care and responsibility for us. Therefore, we now have this intervention and contact to encourage us over the "hump."

I'd really enjoy hearing anyones perspective or opinon about this mysterious relationship between the Anunnaki, the Plejaren and homo sapiens sapiens on planet earth. There seems to be a very strong interconnectivity despite some of the differing details.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings.

nestingwave

Indi

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Nestingwave

You may find some answers in FIGU Bulletin 38, on the German site. It is in German, however, easily tranlated using Google to get the idea.

Readers questions re Nibiru, Anunaki, and Quezacoatl are there

Robyn

Markc

Post Number: 398
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Nestingwave ;

I enjoy reading posts in which others make connections between Billy's information and other less informed sources such as Zecharia Sitchin and Daniken .Much conjecture , some rumor and in the end , you may be right about some of it . We are meant to figure things out for ourselves , and you have thought this out for some time evidently .

If you read either Contact 249 or 251 , Enki and Enlil , who were brothers in Sitchin's books , have different names , I believe ; Samon and Passas . I assumed they were Sumerians .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Kingman

Post Number: 195
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nestingwave,

I can see you've done quite a bit of thinking regarding our true heritage which is truly more interesting than what our history teaches. I am not in complete belief of what you write but you raise some really striking ideas regarding what is historically written, what is hypothesized, and what the Plejaren inform us of.
a friend in america
Shawn

Nestingwave

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2006 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Thanks for the info. I'll look that up.

nestingwave

Nestingwave

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2006 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

From my point of view what is truly
"authoritative" is whatever you have personally seen, tasted nnd experienced into wisdom.

Billy and the Plejarens say (and I agree) that nothing should simply be accepted and believed because someone said it, including them. They want us to use our facilities, not simply accept something because its from an "authoritative" source.

They may even test us in this respect to keep us on our toes so that the mission does not tend toward yet another religous dogma of unquestioning belief.

Much effort has gone into this protection because our Plejaren friends know the tendancies of the earthman's present state of consciousness.

I find that the greatest critics of anyone, are most often those who have never looked into the matter deeper than a cursory glance.

I am astounded at how valuable can be the input from ANY source, if one knows what to look for and gets control of that human tendancy to follow staryeyed after celebs.

Creation is certainly multifarious in scope and there are many highly gifted souls among us who have the intention for our highest good and development. The Anunnaki left so that we would learn how to stand on our own two feet.

In this very fringe UFO field there are countless voices making countless claims. I trust Billy and the Plejarens not only because there is real 3D physical evidence but the greatest evidence rests in the teachings themselves which are sublime and match with the spirit within. They are really much like the perennial philosophy originally given to us by the Anunnaki but without the baggage added by religion -- which was also given to us by the Anunnaki -- some of which did not have our best interest at heart.

When it comes to Sitchin you have a non-superman (like us) who has developed an interpretation of the OLDEST writings ever found on earth. Somehow, he discovered that those ancient writings only make sense when one applies the extraterrestrial scenario. This basic fact alligns his work to some degree with the message of the Plejarens who claim to be our ancient ancestors. It even gives far greater weight to the Plejaren's claims -- considering the mountains of physical evidence including ooparts and mysterious megolithic monuments.

I have read Contact 249 and 251 many times and love the cosmology presented there but have no way to confirm it except trust in the source.

But I must say that the info from the Plejarens concerning what is recorded about the Anunnaki on earth is VERY SPARSE indeed. I never read where the Plejaress or Billy consider Sitchen to be fraudulent, mistaken or a fanatic.

Myabe the Plejarnes want us to look it up for ourselves and put two and two together?

I think there is a BIG connection here that the Plejarens would like to see us making for ourselves.

The FACT that the homo sapiens sapiens was genetically engineered is rapidly emerging into the consciousness of planet earth and bringing an entirely new paradigm in which both religion and the standard models of science are the loosers.

This is happening very much because of Sitchin's work and the controversy it has engendered. Billy's mission is still pretty fringe for a great percentage of the world but if it came right down to it and if "witchfinding" again became the vogue, Zecharia and Billy would no doubt share the same stake.

There is a concerted synchronicity here even though both men may be miles apart in their views. I don't think it is as far as many people assume.

Who these particular ancestors were is pretty well preseved in tens of thousands of Sumerian and Akkadian clay tablets which are copies of far older writings including some of those penned by the "gods" themselves. It is true that some of the "gods" themselves manipulated the writings. For example Marduk changed the "Enumma Elish" (the original creation story) to elevate HIMSELF above all. This was (and is) his personality from the beginning. As Ammon Ra, he INVENTED the Egyptian religion of control over the minds and souls of men. He exiled his brother Ningishzidda to the Americas where he is known as Quexa Coatle (I could never spell it). It was when the "gods" left that human sacrifice began as an appeal to bring them back.

Not all the Anunnaki are extraterrestrial, a great number of them having been born right here on planet earth

The Plejarens are somwwhat "embarassed" by some of their ancestors. When one finds out about the deeds and misdeeds of the Anunnaki, one can understand why -- however its hard not to love them because we are so much like them. Perhaps that's the reason for the Plejaren "hands off" approach on this.

But the most interesting thing about the tales of the Anunnaki is -- they LEARNED from their mistakes and discovered the awesome responsibility that goes along with creating and manipulating bio-forms. They learned that "directed panspermia" is the way the Universe works and it requires great wisdom.

The technology of the Anunnaki when they first arrived was only a little above where earthman is right now. They seem to excel in BEAM technology such as lasers, death rays and such. Early on, they used WATER as fuel for their rockets. An array of lasers would focus on a small amount of water producing rocket thrust possibly through a fusion, or near fusion reaction. Later on they had "sky chambers", anti gravity and who knows what else.

The oldest known writings on earth have been assembled since the 19th century and considered by most to be merely the ramblings of superstitious stone-age minds worshipping things they could not control, such as the weather and personifying the powers of nature into "dieties."

Sitchin comes along with an AHA! That AHA! confirms the Plejarens and the Plejarens confirm the Anunnaki -- but it appears to be one of those nearly taboo subjects to the Plejarens. Why?

I would suggest that the dawning upon earthman that he was created in a laboratory is the greatest shock to his consciousness imaginable and it must be absorbed gradually, contemplated, questioned and put to the test because it represents an entirely new way for mankind on planet earth to view himself.

It is no accident that Sitchin's work and the Plejaren spiritual teachings are happening in the same horizontal time frame. There is a connection that is yet to be made.

Thanks for your comments on this Mark, I'll go back and re-read 249 and 251 after having spent these last several months on Sitchin.

Oh, by the way, different names are not unusual and do not mean different people. The Anunnaki ALWAYS use many many epithets -- probably due to their extremely long life spans. The number of ephthets they used were also indicative of their status in their power heirarchy which had very complicated rules of succession. That's what led to the conflict between En.lil and En.ki -- a conflict we would do well to understand since it is still very much with us today both within and without.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings!

nestingwave

David_chance

Post Number: 106
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2006 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Nestingwave,

I remembered coming across a section in the German language Contact Reports in which "Billy" and Quetzal are discussing various topics including the Annunaki and planet Nibiru. If I've understood the information correctly, it is being said that the "Anunnaki" and "Nibiru" are complete myths.

This is an excerpt from Plejadish-plejarische Kontaktberichte Block 5, pg.475 (May 1, 1989 contact), Quetzal speaking. The translation is unauthorized and needs improvement. I will not attempt to translate sentence 113; I leave that up to the reader. There are a few words in the German text that should have umlauts: bezUglich; IrrefUhrung; glaubensmAssig; ungewOhnlich; tatsAchliche.

112. Was jedoch aus alten Schriften bezueglich der Anunnaki und des Planeten Nibiru hervorgeht, beruht auf mythologischen Fakten sowie auf Glauben, Irrefuehrung und Irrannahmen.

112. Which however follows from old writings concerning the Anunnaki and the planet Nibiru, is based on mythological facts as well as on faith, deception and erring acceptance.

113. Die Anunnaki-Wesenheiten waren eine reine Einbildung der Erdenmenschen, die daraus phantasievoll und glaubensmaessig das "Anunnaki-Volk vom Planten Nibiru" konstruierten, als das riesige Himmelsgebilde in Erscheinung trat, bei dem es sich wahrheitlich nicht um einen eigentlichen Planeten, sodern um einen ungewoehnlich grossen Kometen handelte, der eine tatsaechliche Umlaufzeit um das SOL-System von rund 3600 Jahren hat.

Markc

Post Number: 401
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2006 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Nestingwave ;

I have always thought that En.lil and En.ki were descriptive titles rather than names .

Capt. Lil and Capt. Ki , for example .

I think it's possible that the translation of the ancient language might be based on some far off assumptions , but I don't know that ; I'm no expert of ancient languages .

Very much like interpreting stone carvings of images that become a word language ... assumed meanings that may be like trying to read Greek or Russian letters phonetically , wrongly , where the letters only look similar to western charachters , for example .

En.Mark
Mark Campbell

Nestingwave

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2006 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

A "myth" is not a "lie" but (in its highest definition) a parable based upon Universal Laws and Directives. We live by "myths." Myths are not lies in the true definition of the word, although people often mean that when they say "myth." "That's a myth so therefore it is untrue and has no real history."

On the contrary. This particular "myth" has mountains of real history in the form of written records, ooparts and megolithic monuments that absolutely NO machinery made today could budge.

Here's one that particularaly impresses me. Cuzco: A gigantic wall built by the "gods." No purpose for the wall. It wasn't desinged to keep anyone out or in. It is just a freestanding mounemnt that seems to have been built for no particular purpose. Here are the interesting points: the wall is composed of gigantic stones that are fitted together with perfection. Each stone block has been cut into a differnet shape, some with as many as 12 sides -- and fitted together perfectly like a huge 3D jigsaw puzzle.

Now, listen to this: There is not a single mark of a tool of any kind on these stones.

Use your imagination to figure out how that wall was built. All myth and imagination here. I can see a huge anti-gravity chamber lifing stones into the center of an array of lasers that CUT and SMOOTHE the stone according to an exact computer program ect. That's really not so far out considering wha't already being done by science today.

Indeed, this is myth upon myth upon myth. By the time of the Greeks, the godspell had already been complete for a long time and the stories from which the myths were taken were long lost -- to be discovered once again starting in the late 1800s.

But -- at the very first writing we have available of mankind of planet earth, it tells a tale of genetic engineering, space-visitors from another world landing physically on earth -- and their purposes and deeds.

Of course its "myth". How much do we really know about it? Sure, mankind on earth has been a "cargo cult" waiting to be fed by the "gods."

How did that all come about? The earliest known wiritngs on earth has a myth about it. It tells of a cosmic battle between extreme polarization i.e. "good" and "evil." It ECHOS the need for a neutral -- postive balance (the Plejaren concept.)

Interestingly enough, we all grew up under the power of this "good/evil" pendulum swing -- and now we are beginning to recognize it.

I see the message left behind by the Anunnaki -- as envisioned by Sitchin -- to be for us to now uncover as we face these days of continued and incressing genetic research. It tell us this: Directe Pansperuia is the way Creation spreads its life throughout the Universe. As we discover the power already exustent within the human genome -- we too will eventually participate in Directed Panspermia and we can LEARN from some of the mistakes our direct ancestors made and regretted.

And -- another message through Sitchins discoveries -- the Anunnaki once set off seven nuclear weapons in the Sinai -- the scars can still be seen in any ariel photograph. That came down as a snippit of the story of Sodom and Gomorra in the Bible. The Anunnaki themselves called it "The Great Calamity." It turned out to produce far greater destruction than they intended and the atomic cloud WIPED out the Sumerian civilization, after barely missiong Babylon.

Interestingly enough, once again the middle-east is the stage upon which the drama will unfold. Will it be like the last time -- or will mankind wake up and pull together in the peace meditation? Are the last things like the first things?

nestingwave

Nestingwave

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2006 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

You bring up some good points but when it comes to reading Sumarian, guite a few dictionaries have been uncovered and, like Latin or Sanscrit, the scholars who can read it do not disagree on the basics of the language only the interpretation. And -- in this case Sitchin is controversial to say the least.

Most of the ones reading Sumerian think they are reading about stone-age minds fearing nature and making up imaginary "gods" to compensate. They assume that mankind were just primitive apemen barely up from the slime, so to speak.

They are Darwinists through and through and think Directed Panspermia is heresy -- which it indeed is to them.

How many times it happened to the human race, who knows exactly? -- however, even in the most ancient records on earth we have TWO distinct genetic engineerings 1) the creation of homo sapiens sapiens and 2) the genetic manipulation to grant mankind the ability to procreate.

How many more genetic interventions has mankind had? The Plejarens have information to say about it -- but the most obvious genetic manipulation, for which there is proof within the human genome, is somewhat side-stepped by our ET friends -- in my opinion -- but I think it is for a reason. We would be very foolish to ignore the oldest writing on earth -- since ALL of our culture is based upon mere SNIPPITS of the full information. Those SNIPPITS of info are found in the Bible and other religious texts completely misinterpreted because they only make sense when one knows the full story -- myth or not.

En.lil means Lord of the Realm. En.ki means Lord of Earth. Another epithet for En.Ki was EA which means "whose dwellingplace is water." That was his original name when he stepped ashore and built Eri.du.

Apparently, the heirs to these two take their OWN names and acknowledge their fathers as "one and onlys." So, it has been told and speculated that Nan.nar (son of En.lil) is presently King of Nibiru which is a returning rock. There is much evidence in the earth's geology.

These were the titles bestowed upon them when mission earth began. Anu, the big cheese divided it up this way. You are correct, but they are not "titles" in the sense JHWH is an office to be filled by various entities.

If the Anunnaki have the long lifespans attibuted to them some of the ones who originally came here are still alive.

Others have died -- they are not immortal as some of the ancients believed, though they must have seemed so.

If planet Nibiru does not exist, then the entire Sitchin paradigm falls.

I have seen evidence that it does indeed exist. What should I do, disbelieve my eyes? Disbelieve the statements of the NASA astronomer who found it and confirmed the fact with Sitchin.

If it is totally unreal, then some folks (some in very responsible positions) are severely deluded or just plain paranoid or only interested in social engineering through mind control. Take your pick.

Nonetheless, the most ancient writing ever written down by homo sapiens sapiens demands interfacing and discovering about where our culture and memes originated.

It is definitely an important part of understanding the most ancient prophecies of a conflagration and its possible prvention.

I think the very best thing the Plejarens have given us is the peace meditation. I think this alone can guide us through these trying times -- but there are strong opposing forces to it that must be overcome in order to be diligent in its practice.

Peace, interconnectivity and discovery!

nestingwave

David_chance

Post Number: 107
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nestingwave wrote, "If planet Nibiru does not exist, then the entire Sitchin paradigm falls."

The information from the Contact Reports says that what became known as "planet Nibiru" was in fact a large comet. Although myths may be loosely based on historical fact, the facts seem to become distorted into fanciful ideas that are far from the truth. I would say that, based on the information provided by Quetzal, indeed the entire Sitchin paradigm has fallen and is yet another distortion of facts.

Nestingwave

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2006 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

Ni.bi.ru (the planet of crossing) has been described as a "comet" from the very beginning, however, it is not a frozen ball of ice but has also been described as a highly energetic planet that has also been referred to as a "brown dwarf" because it generates its own heat.

When it appears, indeed it looks like a comet. It has a tail of debris and several moons. It rotates clockwise and has in times past effected a few moons within our solar system that presently ALSO rotate clockwise because of that influence. Celestial bodies within our solar system most usually rotate counter clockwise.

The information about conditions on planets, that "early man" is suppose to have known nothing about, is written down in the Sumerian records and has been CONFIRMED by NASAs investigation carried out through probes. Like Billy, the ancients knew about conditions on Neptune, Uranus and Pluto and this info was WRITTEN DOWN.

We KNOW who the face on Mars is and how it got there and why. It is described in the Sumerian records.

It's amazing the extent NASA has gone to in order to debunk the complex at Cydonia. Someone in a great position of power and authority on planet earth does NOT want us to know the truth about our past.

You said, "I would say that, based on the information provided by Quetzal, indeed the entire Sitchin paradigm has fallen and is yet another distortion of facts."

That's an assumption on your part based upon someone's pronouncement.

They are your friends and you trust them. I do too, however, there are two factors here that need to be considered. 1) at times, the Plejarens have utilized disinformation as part of their strategy. Such as their original annoucement of themselves as Pleiadean which we later learned was a misnomer, however, it did expose those frauds who claimed to be channeling Pleiadeans -- and -- 2) it must not be ignored that the existence of Nibiru is the #1 national security issue and is above top secret. Some within the government have leaked information because they believe the populace has a right to know since (this time round) it will cause a cataclysmic pole shift -- a real national security issue. It is due to arrive in 60 - 110 years but its influence is already being felt, not only on planet earth -- EVEN PLUTOS ICE IS MELTING. The poles of Mars have been melting gradually for years. Right now astronomers are observing a never before seen storm on Saturn which is a mega tornado with a huge eye. Very unusual stuff is occurring throughout the solar system. There are anomalies occuring on all the planets. Some blame the sun but the sun itself seems to be under an unusual magnetic influence.

Why do you think Bush ignores "global warming?" Because he well knows that what's taking place in our environment is from other causes including cosmic causes.

The passage of Nibiru is still a part of human destiny -- as it was during the time of the great flood.

When it comes to dealing with the government, the Plejarens are VERY careful and have a very strict set of protocols. The goverment rejected them in favor of TTPs (technology transfer protocols) with other ETs -- who, of course, lied to them.

The Plejarens would NEVER place themselves in a vulnerable position by taking part in something that could bring heat down upon them -- and nothing could bring more heat down upon them than ackowledging the existence of Nibiru since that cosmic rendevoux is terrorist #1 and the elitists are far more interested in protecting their own assets than warning the public to prepare.

Besides, HOW does one prepare for such a thing?

Yet, there are some good folks in government who think we ought to know, but they are "heretics" and the Plejarens would never risk the ire of the governments over this and jeopordize the mission to teach the pure spiritual teachings.

Lying to the people is what governments do best and more folks are beginning to wake up to that fact.

For example:

The hole in our ozone and global warming are NOT due to SUVs and hairspray as the government disinfo would like have you believe. Remember the 50s and 60s and into the 70s?? Over 1500 nuclear weapons were detonated IN THE ATMOSPHERE. Several hundred of them were detonated IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE EVEN IN OUTER SPACE. Do you suppose that might have had something to do with the present hole in the ozone?

Well, indeed it did. Hydrocarbons didn't do that.

WE, mankind on planet earth, and particularly our governmental despots, have been DAMAGING our planet severely and the government is lying to us about it because it is exactly like daddy Bush once said, "if the people realized what we have done, they'd form a lynch mob and hang us all."

The point is, PX is one of those issues. R.S. Harrington, a NASA astronomer found it via NASAs IRAS satelite in 1983. The story was printed in astronomy journals and reported by the AP. Then ... NOT A SINGLE WORD MORE.

Since then, others have seen it through the Hubble and indeed it is approaching. It is causing anomalies in the sun and all the planets. It is indeed a "destroyer".

Since the Plejarens are time travelers, they can truthfully say that the "destroyer" is no more. That is true from their own perspective -- from the future time frame they BEAM from but NOT TRUE in OUR horizontal time.

I am developing an hypothesis that the Plejarnes are indeed our ancestors, our creators in fact. They are the Anunnaki (those who from heaven to earth came) and actually mingled their own genes with those of homo erectus to create homo sapiens sapiens -- a "primitive worker" for their own use at the time.

Over the millenia they woke up to their responsibility, prepared their offspring by granting civilization and finally left us on our own to develop naturally.

The Plejarens are not only the Anunnaki -- THEY ARE US. They are exactly what we WILL be if we learn and apply the spiritual teachings or even AS we learn to apply the spiritual teachings.

Yeah, it really is true. The Universe is a MIRROR.

Yes, if there is no incoming Nibiru, Sitchin's paradigm falls. On the other hand, I have personally seen evidence for it that I cannot deny and many others have also, including the Vatican who, several years ago, put up a state-of-the-art infrared detecting telescope on Mt. Graham in Arizona.

For the reasons mentioned, this is not being discussed among your group and probably won't be for a couple of decades when it will be visible in the sky -- an omen of change to say the least.

Meantime, anyone who wants to stretch a bit can look into the materials already left here about our past and history for us to study and contemplate.

Or, if someone has already made up their minds beforehand, so be it.

Personally, I lean toward what I consider to be physical evidence and less toward pronouncements, no matter what the source.

nestingwave

Nestingwave

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2006 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave,

You didn't give me the english for 113 so I Googled it. What does it mean?

"The Anunnaki Wesenheiten was a pure fancy of the ground connection people, who did not plan from it fantasyful and faith-moderately the “Anunnaki people of Nibiru” designed, when the enormous sky thing went into action, with which it wahrheitlich their own planet, sodern around an unusually large comet concerned, which has an actual scan time around the SOL system of approximately 3600 years."

I am probably wrong but this actually seems to admit the existence of Nibiru!!! At least they certainly got the orbit timing correct -- and yes, it has always been referred to as both a "comet", due to how it appears and a "planet" -- as the HOME of the Anunnaki themselves. It's highly elongated orbit gives it the appearance of a comet -- but this is no snow ball.

nestingwave

Kingman

Post Number: 198
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2006 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

When you said

"I would say that, based on the information provided by Quetzal, indeed the entire Sitchin paradigm has fallen and is yet another distortion of facts."

It can not be possible that the "entire" Sitchin writings/translations are ALL false. The man did dedicate the last part of his life to this, and to the best of his skills leave us with what he understood to be the real history of Earth man. He was a soloist in a scientific community that was not looking into anything that denied what prior scientists had published as the historical truth. So we know he was up against all odds of getting anything even commented on. Yet he stuck to his plans and wanted to know what the Sumerian's were all about.

He had to have broached several key truth's and the Plejaren would be in denial if they thought Sitchin was completely all wrong.

Sitchins challenges are plenty, but don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

Hi Nestingwave,

Your posts have renewed my interest into knowing our truest historical path as a Earth-man. All that we do learn from the Plejaren has been so incredible, it in of itself is 'unbelievable'.

What you write in this statement...

"The Plejarens would NEVER place themselves in a vulnerable position by
taking part in something that could bring heat down upon them -- and
nothing could bring more heat down upon them than ackowledging the
existence of Nibiru since that cosmic rendevoux is terrorist #1 and
the elitists are far more interested in protecting their own assets
than warning the public to prepare."

...regarding what the Plejaren would do is far off the path of what I sense their humanity to be made of.. They need fear no one on our planet....While many pieces of information that Billy receives are not to be spoken of ever again, the looming destruction via a celestial event wouldn't be one of them. While it's our destiny to deal with it, they have been open to describing such events to us and for them to not be honest at this time would gravely jeopardize all that they have worked for up till now. The one point I may concede is that our planet needs to be cleansed and our population drastically reduced by several billion people, and this would be a great way to solve the problem. Even still, that method still isn't something I see them engaging in, unless I'm horribly wrong.

You also say...

"Yes, if there is no incoming Nibiru, Sitchin's paradigm falls. On the
other hand, I have personally seen evidence for it that I cannot deny
and many others have also, including the Vatican who, several years
ago, put up a state-of-the-art infrared detecting telescope on Mt.
Graham in Arizona."

Yes the Vatican did do that, and there was a strange amount of terrible accidents focused around some astronomers that could of been involved in checking out the truth of a killer comets path through our Sol System. Before we conclude who's right, we need to look deeper and greatly increase our knowledge regarding deadly pathways from celestial bodies. Sitchin is one man without a time machine, but I wouldn't disregard all he has written yet.

We have more to learn before we can really know.
a friend in america
Shawn

Indi

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2006 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nestingwave

as has been mentioned by David's reference, and also in Bulletin 38, Billy says that the Plejaren say that the Anunaki and their planet being Nibiru is a myth.

However, there are many references to 'The Destroyer Planet' in the contact notes, and that does not infer that it is the 'Nibiru' that is connected to the Anunaki that is being referred to here, as you would be aware --- the acknowledgement of the comet/planet does not lead to support for the Anunaki.

References to the Destroyer planet crom 'The Essence of the Notes':

Contact 5 pps 37-57 (origin), 79-134 (affects caused)
Contact 57 pps 92-93 (its affect on the Vega system)
Contact 61 pps 31-36 (attracting Venus), 45-50 (more details), 51-66 (Venus torn from Uranus), 67-76 (Last and next appearance of), 94-95

there may be others or some of these may be incorrect, as I have not read these contact notes myself, only the translation provided in 'The Essence of the Notes'.

I don't know what to think, however, you seem to be quite convinced that the Annunaki existed, and that they may be the Plejaren -- and they may be purposfully misleading us at this point in time ---- I cannot comment on this with any kind of thought other than speculation, so will not go there.

I do like to think though, that if the Plejaren are misleading us on this one, that they would have a good reason for it, and if they want us to ignore that story, then maybe it is important to let it go as being important ?

There is a comment in the Bulletin #38 which is from Jan 2002, re Sitchin's interpretation of the bow and arrow as being wrong, and describes the various meanings that were more in line with reality than “the pure ones with the fiery rockets” that Sitchin offered apparently, rather than simply representing hunting for food, or love arrows.

I do not have enough knowledge to discuss this topic so will leave it there --- just wanted to direct you to the relevant bits for your own study.

Robyn

Nestingwave

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn, Shawn, David and Mark,

Thanks for all of your input about this topic. I am developing a nosedive investigative instinct about how our true past is echoed in the here and now and on into the future.

It is quite interesting that Billy's incredible photos were taken in 1975 and 1976 which started the UFO controversy IN EARNEST. However, it was also 1976 when Sitchin first published "The 12th Planet." That also began a huge controversy.

Regardless of what you think about the details of Sitchins discovery here's the truly BIG overlap between Sitchin and Billy's contacts. In a sentence.

"The human biokind on planet earth was genetically engineered in a laboratory" -- for better or for worse eh?

The Plejarens say it and indeed the most ancient texts ever found on earth say it. What a coincidence don't you think? More like a synchronicity.

Directed Panspermia is the NORMAL way that the Universe does business. Wow! That will certainly make us look at things differently once we "break the godspell" as Neil would say.

I know that Bily and the Plejarens will also rejoice once we break that godspell completely. It obviously still exists, even among we who disdain it, if we're honest. Our heritage is not overcome in a day.

The human race was genetically engineered. That fact alone is enough to have anyone who says it declared a "heretic" or "utterly mad" and we are so lucky this is not the middle ages!

So you see, Billy and Zechariah share the BASIC PREMISE IN COMMON.

Okay, the devil is in the details -- "Anunnaki" simply means "those who from heaven to earth came."

"Nephalim" in the Bible means the same. This is what got Sitchin in trouble in the first place. Traditionally "Nepahlim" has been tranlated "giants" but when Sitchin pointed out to his teacher that according to the exact traslation of the semitic languages "Nephalim" means "those who fell down", he was told "DON'T DISPUTE THE BIBLE!" Sound familiar? I think we all expereinced that to some degree.

If someone says "there were no Anunnaki" they are saying that extraterrestrial human beings did not genetically mingle with our biokind.

If that's true, then not only is Sitchin wrong but the Plejarens are also. I don't think so. There exists MOUNTAINS of evidence for this genetic engineering -- possibly MANY genetic engineerings by many different ET groups. The records from planet earth declare TWO and all the memes of our civilization and beliefs from the past and programming of our culture is based upon the fact.

The Anunnaki are well recorded in OUR OWN history. Of course the ET "gods" were mythologized but that came LATER. The very first records show them as flesh and blood beings from a different world beyond the sky who had great power but were in no way omnicient, omnipresent nor supernatural. The godspell was cast over a long period of time.

The cosmology of the Plejarens, although somewhat different than the ancient myths and records STILL AGREE on this basic fact. The human race WAS genetically engineered by extraterrestrial human beings.

Much that everyone here has said shows that most of you have no real idea of how and/or why Sitchin came to his particular conclusions.

The questions I have are not so much based around what the Plejarens have to SAY about it but what they DON'T SAY.

So, in view of that, anyone here who is interested in finding out the synopsis of Sitchin's work without reading 27 or so books, here is a link to a very good white paper by Neil Freer addressed to several scientists working in the field of genetics.

It not only gives a basic outline of the Sitchin paradigm but also brings in the legitimate objections and answers them -- but not all of them. It is simply an attempt to OPEN the minds of those who work in that field to the POSSIBILITY of DIRECTED PANSPERMIA, which is what the Sitchin Paradigm concludes (same as the Plejarens.)

I don't agree 100% with Neil Freer and I'm positive that Sitchin is far from 100% accurate but this is one of the shortest and best versions I've ever seen that states the essence of the Sitchin paradigm.

Enjoy --

http://www.geocities.com/nestingwave/freer1.html

Oh -- and give the picture a little time to load. It's a painting, you know, not a photo.

nestingwave

Kingman

Post Number: 199
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A commitment to the truth is great value you will bring to the forum Nestingwave.

I agree, the boiled down stock of our past is the genetics reality. Any student who desires to become involved in a study to clarify who we truly are, and who are the ones involved in our different genetic shaping, will find themselves someday remembered as being historically significant people who changed the most important aspect of what continually plagued our world, and kept the religious elite in power.

The belief Sitchin has of the 'Annunaki', labeling the space faring rulers as a race all to themselves, makes this mistake by using the name of an honor decree and subsequent rulership that was placed upon the victors of a past great Solar System wide war. From that outcome of this great victory, the conquering military force was placed into the position of responsibility for the three, then inhabited, planets of our Sol System. I'm not a great detail preserving person, but I can assemble what the Plejaren have claimed and apply the claims Sitchin makes and I can see that our truer history is in there amongst the two versions. The Plegaren are the ones with the details that command the greatest support.

I think that the incredible length of time our planet has been under the command of differing intelligent rulers will make archeological finds difficult to rightly place and translate. Sitchen finds himself with a source of documents that, like the bible, are written with altered accounts to keep the control of the truth as a tool of the ruling elite.

He who wins the wars they wage also write it's histories. This says to me that quite possibly the preserved clay historical accounts are filtered and more than likely slanted to one side as the ancient record keepers have recorded these accounts. Power the leaders of a uneducated work force hold, will surely corrupt such leaders and the following leaders
a friend in america
Shawn

Nestingwave

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your thoughtful input. Allow me to be the "devil's advocate" here and offer my own highly limited point of view which is also subject to change if confronted with new genuine evidence -- and then allow me to bring up a couple of important questions.

First of all, we have a written record purportedly to be of the original genetic engineering (in a laboratory) of homo sapiens sapiens between a homo erectus mingled with human genes from ETs within our own solar system who came from a planet named Nibiru.

Many of us have seen physical evidence that Nibiru not only exists but is indeed returning as it always does every 3600 years (a Shar).

Others refuse to accept what can be seen through a telescope -- like they did with Galileo.

Along, come the Plejarens who are time travelers most probably from the distant future. They state that some of their ancestors manipulated humanity on planet earth -- I don't think they admit to being our original genetic engineers but I could be wrong on that.

In this case would they admit it if they were? It might very well be off mission to do so. Or -- they might want US to figure that one out.

They specifically name Jehovah (or Yahweh) as being one of their own whom they are not too proud of and feel some responsibility to correct his mistakes.

That fact right there ties them into our ancient writings since En.lil was the Anunnaki leader of mission earth and he is the one the Bible calls Jehovah (actually Yahweh). JHWH is not a single person but an office as we already know.

Even some of the FIGU members admit that the Plejarens are most probably the basis of the Anunnaki chronicled in tens of thousands of clay tablets only now being decoded and deciphered.

It makes perfect sense also. Who better to come from the future to bring the spiritual teachings once again to planet earth? Who better than our progenitors who in their mystery schools thousands of years ago also taught us the Laws and Directives of Creation long ago in our history.

One of them even fathered Jmmanuel who also brought those same teachings.

What the Plejarens are teaching us is NOT new by any means. It is the perennial philosophy minus the trappings of religion. This perennial philosophy never changes and has been the basis for enlightenment on our planet since the beginning and was always fought tooth and nail by religions of all kinds.

The Plejarens even name their children after the reported Anunnaki who lived on planet earth. If the Anunnaki are pure "myth" and never existed then WHY, pray tell, did the Plejarens have such respect for them as to NAME their children after them?

En.ki, the benefactor of earthlings was the very first pharoah of Eygpt -- his epithet there was Ptah -- sound familiar?

No, Ptaah is NOT the same Ptah because Ptaah lives way way in the future. Ptaah is only NAMED after his ancestor Ptah. Here is yet another clue that ties the Plejaren in with the Anunnaki.

Semjase is a feminine name that is the same as Semjasa (the masculine form) which the Book of Enoch tells us was the leader of the "fallen" angels. No, Semjase is not Semjasa but she was NAMED after her ancestor who was one of the Anunnaki.

Hello?

Any bells ringing yet?

The Plejarens only claim to live 1000 years. The Anunnaki live 500,000 or more.

Perhaps the higher evolved Plejarens reincarnate with much more knowledge of their previous lives and DO NOT NEED life-spans of half a million years in one body. Or -- perhaps they are capable of accessing the Akashic records and properly decoding and deciphering them and therefore do not need to live half a million years in the same body to aquire wisdom.

The Plejarens say the've been without warfare for a MILLION years.

The present Anunnaki are STILL slugging it out in 2006 although they are getting VERY close to working through the travesty of war and may only have ONE more conflict to get through -- that is between Marduk (who is at present still on planet earth trying to control things as a puppet master and completely insane) and ALL the rest of his brothers who are (mostly) on the incoming planet.

That final conflict may very well be what we are experiencing right here and now on earth.

Such a thing may sound totally off the wall to you but some very serious folks in the intelligence business believe this is absolutely true and claim knowledge of the evidence.

The Plejarens stay totally AWAY form anything at all to do with politics and, even if this is true, would NEVER say anything at all about it or become involved in it in any way because that is OFF MISSION.

Many who have gone much deeper into this than I have, believe that the internecine conflict among the Anunnaki still rages and WE are caught right in the middle.

In this view, the internecine conflict among the Anunnaki is the very archtype of our racial consiousness concerning the cosmic conflict between "good" and "evil." This extreme dualism has shaped our lives on planet earth since the beginning.

The Plejarens ARE the Anunnaki (one view) but they are the FUTURE version of the Anunnaki come back to this space - time to minister to their own offspring. Why?

Perhaps this is the intervention point in space-time which will allow us earthlings to choose which time-line we wish to pursue.

Maybe the Plejarens are here only to offer us a clear choice.

You said, "The Plegaren are the ones with the details that command the greatest support."

Yes, that is one point of view but one cannot just ignore the connections I have pointed out.

The Plejarens speak the "details" yes, but where is their EVIDENCE other than the truthfulness of their word? As I pointed out before, they HAVE been known to use disinformation in the past and may have a perfectly legitimate reason for doing so.

Why automatically take everything they say at face value?

Is this the "faith" so many seem to have in every word that proceeds out of the mouth of persumed authority, like religion, just a matter of belief and total trust in another's word that what they say is accurate?

I really do think, Shawn, that the Plejarens WANT us to question, consider, and contemplate what they say and not simply take it as another gospel.

I think they WANT us to ask and contemplate these questions. Hasn't anyone ever ASKED WHY Ptaah is just a stretched out Ptah???

If we do a little contemplation, we will come to a variety of personal conclusions -- and that's healthy considering that what we are talking about here are cosmic events that, indeed, have been filtered, altered and embellished on ALL fronts.

If you think that the Plejaren cosmology is pristine, I disagree. Cosmology, no matter whose, is messy and by its nature can be nothing but a mixture.

That's what normally happens in the field of cosmology since NONE of us were there, including the Plejarens that speak their own ancestors' views just as we do.

Of course, someone may say "but the Plejarens know the exact truth of history because they can access the Akashic records. To that I would say that even if they can access the Akashic records they STILL must filter that info through their own personal limitations -- no way around it. Therefore, NOTHING should be simply assumed to be accurate.

They claim to know all these things but, like us, these stories were passed down to them. They are following their traditions just as we do.

Whose to say those are 100% accurate and correct? Are we to assume that because these Plejarens are very advanced beings whatever they say can be considered as gospel?

I don't think so.

From what I know about them, they would certainly disagree with that. In fact, they tell us many times "DON'T believe something simply because we said it."

What gives credence to the Sitchin paradigm is the vast amount of archeological evidence that confirms much of what is written down in those ancient writings.

Also, some of those writings were penned (scratched rather) by the gods themselves. And it is foolish to assume that all of them were only interested in being despots and dictators. Such was not the case.

Yes, there are famous alterations such as the changing of the Enumma Elish by Marduk to elevate himself as the big cheese. However, the basic story itself was not changed.

Snippets of that info ARE in the Bible but indeed THOSE SNIPPETS DO change the original story. Not all the Anunnaki agreed with the things Marduk did. Having a huge and destructive ego, he was always a big problem to everyone including himself.

He is a kind of "chrysalis" for catapillars trying to overcome their shells in order to transform into butterflys.

Apparently, he considered the problems he caused to be an "engine" for evolution due to the strength one aquires through fighting against him.

Marduk is an archtype of the resistance to Life and evolution. However, he was known as a real 3D being existing on earth by early human beings, not as an etherial "god" until he initiated the worship of HIMSELF and pushed that far more than some of the others -- even his father En.ki.

You said, "Sitchen finds himself with a source of documents that, like the bible, are written with altered accounts to keep the control of the truth as a tool of the ruling elite."

Bad comparison here. You are guessing. Not all the Anunnaki were tyrants. Many preserved the truth in what has become known as the "mystery schools" once they realized their responsibility to educate humankind.

Ningishzidda (Thoth) not only built the pyramids but also gave the concept of spiritual intiation and evolution to mankind as well as reincarnation which is the counter to "resurrection" which was taught by the Ra induced religion of the Eygptians and is with us to this day.

Marduk, on the other hand enforced controlling religion upon mankind having been the second pharoah of Eygpt Ammon Ra.

Judaism, Islam and Christianity come direcly from that source.

What, in my opinion, you are missing here is that originally humankind under the bootheel of the Anunnaki masters were completely controlled. However, as time went on many of the Anunnaki began to realize their responsibility to the biokind they had created and the need to take hands off in order to let mankind develop on his own.

There was no need to deceive them through writings on clay tablets at that time. None. That came later when priesthoods arose as self-proclaimed intermediaries once the "gods" had departed and they became mythologized and worshipped under the godspell.

Finally, you say, "He who wins the wars they wage also write it's histories. This says to me that quite possibly the preserved clay historical accounts are filtered and more than likely slanted to one side as the ancient record keepers have recorded these accounts. Power the leaders of a uneducated work force hold, will surely corrupt such leaders and the following leaders."

Yes, but there were notable exceptions. There were those who actually had the best interest of our biokind at heart.

Fortunately, that trait among the Anunnaki persisted and today you have those children of the Anunnaki who evolved and moved closer to the center of the Galaxy (into a different time configuration) still caring for their offspring enough to travel back to them and offer once again a clear choice for their future.

Just an opinion of course but based on the synthesis of the genuine (not merely anecdotal) evidence given so far.

nestingwave

Kingman

Post Number: 200
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Nestingwave,

Sorry, it's difficult to tie the ancient names of Ptah and Semjasa, to Ptaah and Semjase. We have no reason to think that names, which carry specific meaning, are connected solely due to an ancestor/blood relationship. The mere meaning a name carries would offer it's chances to being used by different beings who mutually share the same traits a name infers.

You state,

"Perhaps the higher evolved Plejarens reincarnate with much more knowledge of their previous lives and DO NOT NEED life-spans of half a million years in one body. Or -- perhaps they are capable of accessing the Akashic records and properly decoding and deciphering them and therefore do not need to live half a million years in the same body to aquire wisdom."

The Akashic records are accessed by Billy who relays the knowledge to the Plejaren. I have not read of any beings in the physical plane who live 500,000 years. It is stated in a question Billy answered that the spirit needs to properly absorb the personalities experiences for each birth and death cycle in a timely matter so as not to upset the spirits learning and required rest it needs to fulfill each life existence. 2-3000 years are more likely closer to the safe upper age for physical beings.

"The Plejarens say the've been without warfare for a MILLION years."

I think that statement needs some linking to it, because I have not read that before.

"The present Anunnaki are STILL slugging it out in 2006 although they
are getting VERY close to working through the travesty of war and may
only have ONE more conflict to get through -- that is between Marduk
(who is at present still on planet earth trying to control things as a
puppet master and completely insane) and ALL the rest of his brothers
who are (mostly) on the incoming planet.
That final conflict may very well be what we are experiencing right here and now on earth. Such a thing may sound totally off the wall to you but some very serious folks in the intelligence business believe this is absolutely true and claim knowledge of the evidence."

Ummm....the folks in the intelligence business are the best source for dis-information. More sources are needed here before I even begin commenting on your ideas in the above statement.

"If you think that the Plejaren cosmology is pristine,"

It's okay, I don't think that.

Here's some of what I am beginning to form as my hypothesis:

I think at the time of the "great flood", when civilization was reset , the rulers were able to use this event as another example of their great powers. The knowledge that the planet was about to be greatly disturbed by the passing celestial body was wrongly believed to be connected to the rulers leaving at the same time for the sake of their survival. Somehow the myth was created where the Earth human's thought the passing planet was the home of the departing rulers. Power hungry rulers have always tried to project themselves as greater than they really are. Do the notable exceptions you postulate go out of their way to write down the real history for us? We always end up getting the hyped up half truth from those who want the records to show how 'powerful' they are. Why should the leaders who ruled us be any different, they are our examples. Our Earth human pattern of never telling the whole story as it truly happened was surely learned from someone we looked up to.

The Annunaki is an aspect of our past, not so much as a race of people. My opinion. I am looking into more info regarding Sitchin because I do think he has uncovered some of our true histories. But he has some aspects way out of the park.

Genetically we were altered and our history has been altered. So where does one begin to know the real truth. I more readily accept some of the described past the Plejaren offer due to how it has more points that line up with some of our planets widely
told histories the unassociated different cultures pass down.
a friend in america
Shawn

Nestingwave

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Shawn,

Thanks for your remarks. Some of them are a bit puzzeling however.

You said, " Sorry, it's difficult to tie the ancient names of Ptah and Semjasa, to Ptaah and Semjase."

Really?

"We have no reason to think that names, which carry specific meaning, are connected solely due to an ancestor/blood relationship."

So it was just a coincidence eh? Ptaah's parents never heard of Ptah, the first Anunnaki god-Pharoah of Egypt? That is most remarkable. Probably false for this reason. The Plejarens claim the false JHWH later called "Jehovah" as one of their own. There is very good evidence to show that "Jehovah, Yahweh" IS the Anunnaki "god" En.lil.

"The mere meaning a name carries would offer it's chances to being used by different beings who mutually share the same traits a name infers."

It would be far more likely to be a parent naming their child after famous entities known about in their own culture and past history.

So, do you think they just made up those names out of the blue because they liked what the names conveyed?

Considering that, as I said before, the Plejarens claim "Jehovah" (En.lil) as one of their own I think you are ignoring the elephant in the living room.

I'm sorry, this makes no sense to me at all. It is really going far afield to say, "Sorry, it's difficult to tie the ancient names of Ptah and Semjasa, to Ptaah and Semjase."

Perhaps your preconceived notion that there couldn't possibly be a connection has caused you to not be able to connect the dots.

You said, "The Akashic records are accessed by Billy who relays the knowledge to the Plejaren. I have not read of any beings in the physical plane who live 500,000 years."

I think you will admit that it is entirely possible that what you never read about is not much of a criteria to decide that something doesn't exist.

You said, "It is stated in a question Billy answered that the spirit needs to properly absorb the personalities experiences for each birth and death cycle in a timely matter so as not to upset the spirits learning and required rest it needs to fulfill each life existence."

Okay. Nothing here saying that 500,000 year lifespans do not exist.

"2-3000 years are more likely closer to the safe upper age for physical beings."

Yhis a guess. "More likely" proves it.

"The Plejarens say they've been without warfare for a MILLION years."

"I think that statement needs some linking to it, because I have not read that before."

I just read it in one of the contact notes but which one? I'll let you know when I come across it. I'm not making it up. It proves to me that if the Plejarens have been without warfare for 1 million years, they have to be a version of the Anunnaki who live FAR IN THE FUTURE IN A DIFFERENT TIME CONFIGURATION -- which they admit.

"The present Anunnaki are STILL slugging it out in 2006 although they
are getting VERY close to working through the travesty of war and may
only have ONE more conflict to get through -- that is between Marduk
(who is at present still on planet earth trying to control things as a
puppet master and completely insane) and ALL the rest of his brothers
who are (mostly) on the incoming planet.
That final conflict may very well be what we are experiencing right here and now on earth. Such a thing may sound totally off the wall to you but some very serious folks in the intelligence business believe this is absolutely true and claim knowledge of the evidence."

"Ummm....the folks in the intelligence business are the best source for dis-information. More sources are needed here before I even begin commenting on your ideas in the above statement."

Sure, that's understandable. However, this source includes eleven inside informants over a period of 25 years.

You said, "Here's some of what I am beginning to form as my hypothesis:

"I think at the time of the "great flood", when civilization was reset, the rulers were able to use this event as another example of their great powers. The knowledge that the planet was about to be greatly disturbed by the passing celestial body was wrongly believed to be connected to the rulers leaving at the same time for the sake of their survival."

To say that shows that you are not too familiar with what tens of thousands of ancient writings have to say about it. In other words -- that is a guess based upon your present lack of knowledge.

"Somehow the myth was created where the Earth human's thought the passing planet was the home of the departing rulers."

No. The establishment of Ni.bi.ru as the home planet of the Anunnaki is well documented by the "gods" themselves.

"Power hungry rulers have always tried to project themselves as greater than they really are. Do the notable exceptions you postulate go out of their way to write down the real history for us?"

They sure do. The "gods" were not only evil despots. Over time many of them shared everything they know with the "Lulu" they created. They gave mankind on planet Earth civilization and knowledge of ALL the arts they possessed. Yes, many of them, such as En.ki and Nin.har.sag and Nin.gish.zidda (Thoth) poured out themselves for their offspring and often stood against those who wished to exploit them such as En.lil (Jehovah.)

"We always end up getting the hyped up half truth from those who want the records to show how 'powerful' they are."

You assume that all the Anunnaki were sef-driven egoists. Not so.

"Why should the leaders who ruled us be any different, they are our examples. Our Earth human pattern of never telling the whole story as it truly happened was surely learned from someone we looked up to."

No doubt, but leaders have not always been terrible. Some, such as Nan.nar were loved affectionately because he was just and kind -- a true shepherd King.

"...I am looking into more info regarding Sitchin because I do think he has uncovered some of our true histories. But he has some aspects way out of the park."

Better to read Sitchin himself if possible.

Yes, like Billy Meire, Sitchin is a human being who makes mistakes and some of the aspects may be way out of the park. Time will tell what's what.

However, it would behove us to learn how to connect the dots because there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever -- the Anunnaki and the Plejarens are interconnected in some very important way which concerns OUR future and understanding of who and what we are.

Here is a link that will help you to get a better overall picture of what Sitchin has to say.

http://www.geocities.com/nestingwave/freer1.html

Still, far better to read Sitchin himself. If you want to know Sitchins synthesis of his lifes work read "The Lost Book of Enki." This is a compliation of the story told in the tablets. Or, if you want solid archeological and astronomical proof -- read The Earth Chronicle series.

I tell you, there are some very strong connections here with what the Plejarens have been telling us.

nestingwave

Scott

Post Number: 988
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nestingwave,

Gilgamesh's natural lifespan would have been close to 100,000 years if he hadn't crashed 20,000 years ago...and through circumstances his lifespan has been shortened to 50,000 years.

Regards
Scott

Kingman

Post Number: 201
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Thanks for injecting some of your thoughts into this discussion. I read all what you post and I am always better informed after you add to a topic. Do you have any more information regarding a humans ability to live into the thousands of years?
a friend in america
Shawn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page