Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 19, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Diet » Archive through January 19, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Melli

Post Number: 124
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rarena,
I will try to answer your question best I can primarily from my own life experience, I have also written my ideas in other posts in the health section, so you can read the archives or search under my name.
Calcium issue is as old as the stars, and when something becomes so popular it is usually a sign of mediocraty most often than not it's a fallacy too and is there to spin big revenues for those who benefit most from people's ignorance. Dyson released a short summary from contact number 217, here is the webpage: gaiaguys.net/meierv5p316-317.htm here Quetzal tells billy in sentence 33. "Actually milk, especially cow's milk, contains many substancces that cannot exactly be designated as promoting health". When I read this I was the happiest person alive because I was able to get the truth as confirmation to my own "intuitive ideas". Even before I knew this, I was researching medical websites and reading everything I could find in regard to milk issues. What I found was a well of information which I hope one day to put together in a book and or a website and incorporate my own spiritual development as a parallel learning about human evolution. Now I am at the stage where I am not angry any more because I understand what life is about from Billy's teachings, but I am at the stage where I think I can heal especially women by warning them about diet issues, and how wrong am I? because sadly people cannot comprehend the simple and yet complex idea of how the consumption of something so ancient can be so harmful and how this animal DNA affects every cell in our body on a nano scale level.
So what shall we consume instead? primarily Soy/ Tofu products, I would be curious to know if Soy is mentioned in Billy's Bulletins or elsewhere. But I will stress that Soy must be organically grown, without pesticides that are designed to stimulate the human endocrine system. The human bones contain plenty of calcium naturally, what is needed to support our bones is Magnesium in the ratio of 1 Calcium and 2 of magnesium, potassium, and Vitamin D which the sun provides us with already and then Copper to strengthen the whole metabolic process. Magnesium is very important for the brain and mood flactuation.(I know that for fact) Still, a perfect balance of calcium and magnesium is found in one glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. In one quart of Soy drink there are 372mg of calcium and 244 of magnesium. Carob is a great source of copper, calcium and plenty of magnesium, naturally there is no better food for the baby than breast milk and again when the mother does not consume cow's milk herself. (having had 2 babies miserable with Colic, I would not wish it upon any new parents)
There is plenty of calcium in carrots, almonds, apricots, beans, broccoli, buckweat, cauliflower, cabbage, nuts, sesame seeds as in Tahini the dip, Tofu, lettuce, potaots, raisins, parsley, leeks, olives, water cress and more...
Bon Appetite!!!
I have this feeling that our consumption of animal DNA has some ramifications and connection to our 'aggressor gene", I don't know how but it might be in our genes but I might be wrong, can anybody clarify this for me? many thanks.

Memo00

Post Number: 252
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Melli

i dont know if you are vegetarian or if you plan to become one (because of your comments against animal products, etc), just wanted to remind that eating meat is absolutely necessary for being healthy and prevent degenerate ways of thinking ("too positive" is bad, we need equilibrium in all)

eating too much meat can be related with aggressiveness, but not necessarily have to do with our genetical modifications

a fair amount of aggressiveness (i think its called by Billy or the plejaren: "barbarism") is absolutely necessary for us to survive all the dangers that exists in this universe and evolve. . .

by the way this statement: "animal DNA affects every cell in our body on a nano scale level" sounds pretty much like taken from some crazy vegetarian website (like those against genetically modified plants [Billy has explained that they are part of our development {a positive development}, that they are not harmful for us and that we have been eating them for centuries])

of course animal products can be the source of many negative things but the same applies for vegetal and mineral sources, it is important to search for equilibrium in all, moving too much to one side or the other leads to degeneration and degeneration leads to autodestruction. . .

take care

Melli

Post Number: 126
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2006 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Memooo, I am well aware of all you mentioned, and I agree we need equilibrium and at one stage I thought I could become vegetarian and tried for 3 months and yes I was feeling 'lighter' but then I got back to eating meat again but in very small quantities, no more than once a week red meat and twice chicken the rest I have vegetarian food and I must say I am feeling fantastic.
I like to contribute in a small way to nature: In the booklet Over population Bom Destruction of the earth I read: " 9 kilograms (19.8lbs) of grain are required to produce 1 kilogram(2.2lbs) of beef. 1 kilogram of meat is eqivalent to 1 person's daily food requirement. By comparison, these 9 kilograms of grain would feed 16 people". Are we not destroying rain forest to grow GE soy which polute the atmosphere and water ways with its applied chemicals? Farmers are killed and their farms taken away from them so that the biotech industries will expand its monopoly on only 4 types of grains to feed cattle whereby biodiversity is eliminated and that we can feast on dead animals. Surely this is immoral, in my opinion any way and where is the equilibrium here?.

Melli

Post Number: 127
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2006 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot to mention 1 very important factor: there is a vast difference between eating meat (although with steroids) and consuming animal hormonal fluids on steroids and we are also crossing the species barrier and no wonder we have an array of created diseases. Again if you want to know more and understand how nature works her mysterious ways, a must read is here:
www.notmilk.com

Rarena

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Milli and Dyson,

Very interesting conversation you’re having here…

As to what Milli in her post #102 mentioned about calcium, milk, DNA and the human aggressor gene… very good subject. Does anyone know a reference to the FIGU/Meier material where a sufficient calcium supplement is found that is not harmful in the ways you mention?

My wife is Peruvian so we travel there often and found high in the Andes growing on what looks like extremely poor soil; very nutritional wheat. It may be the colloidal “bucky balls” of calcium and other elements of similar form derived from the glacial waters making their way down the high mountain valleys cutting into the rocks. The valley in mind is the Villcobomba valley or “Valley of Long Life“. *The median life span is said to be 120 years average, but there is no way to prove it, since the Quetuah Indians have no written language, therefore no birth records. They do use a form of Quipu which is string tied in knots for accounting purposes. So this may be a good Masters or Doctorate thesis for someone.

Wanted to mention a discrepancy about your idea of people “deciding” in spirit form to be sick in order to learn wisdom. According to the FIGU and Billy it is my understanding that we don’t make a decision about our next life, in fact it is a creational directive decided… for us. It is like trying to help gravity it doesn’t need our help it is going to happen, cause in effect.

The idea of being completely baffled is an endearing quality and a good way to learn. To sell our cleverness and purchase bewilderment so to speak.

Thank you to anyone for answering my question…

* From the book: Rare Earths forbidden Cures By Dr Mah Lin and her husband.

Tschüs... Much love to you…

rarena ô¿ô

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

Alzheimer’s , Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease,
Caused by prions which are truncated protein fragments

Michael

Post Number: 511
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli,

I appreciate your point of view but I do encourage you to do some online searching requiring soy products, many if not most of which are not only garbage but negative for the human body, such as the endocrine system, etc.

A quick search finds:

http://www.karinya.com/soydangers.htm
http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz
http://thyroid.about.com/cs/soyinfo/a/soy.htm

Of course, there may be counter arguments but right now it doesn't appear that they outweigh the negatives.
Michael Horn

Melli

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2006 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael,
I get the impression the information you came across is a classic example of negative and corporate spins and machinations by the ruling elite as always, history repeats itself in many guises; the 'good' food gets the very bad press or no coverage at all and the 'bad' food gets the best media coverage, the best shows on TV(presumably) spawning diet industries and so on, big money is flowing to where its needed most... So many parallels in everyday life but too many to mention. A little example: before the US took hold of Japaneese soil and its army bases, the people barely suffered from cancer, early pubery, bone degenaration etc. but when the yanks arrived they brought with them cows to introduce the population to animal homonal fluid on steroids, because that's Business I call this Illness for Business, diseases as I see it is a prescribed barbarism like AIDS: spawning a problem in order to keep science busy researching and racking in the billions for shadow projects and the rest is history: Japan joined the west with its array of diseases previously unheard of in Asia. What was the Asian staple food? SOY Bean, without added pesticides which play havoc on every human and his whole biology/physiology.
I am aware of the sites you mentioned but if you read .notmilk.com and .preventcancer.org I assure you you will become very angry first and you can be the best judge but then you will realize that we have been lied to for decades/centuries. Truth is wonderfully is empowering.

Memo00

Post Number: 253
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2006 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Melli

its good to hear that you already know that being vegetarian isn´t good for health

now, about the Genetically Modified Plants. . .
the fact that a few greedy men destroy the forests, kill people etc (and the government allows this to happen) doesn´t mean transgenic plants are a problem, they are just part of the circumstances, but they are not the real cause

the only real cause of the destruction of earth is overpopulation, analyze the problem you mentioned quietly and you will discover that all leads to us and our irresponsible reproduction. ANYTHING can be good or bad depending on how one uses it, water can kill and poisons can cure many diseases . . .

take care

Jo_jo

Post Number: 168
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2006 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Directly from their website homepage:

Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) is one of the world’s largest agricultural processors of soybeans, corn, wheat and cocoa. We work with farmers across the world to turn these crops into soymeal and oil, corn sweeteners, flour, cocoa and chocolate, ethanol and biodiesel, as well as a wide portfolio of other value-added food ingredients, animal nutrition and industrial products.

Melli, if ADM is not part of the corporate ruling elite in the food supply chain, who is? Wouldn't they lobby against any negative spin to their products? Just a thought.

There is some "general" info about soy and vegetarianism on Inger Wikstrom's Oct 26, 2000 post here:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/2048.html#POST3171

Jacobus

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

just a quote from Savio in 2001, "I wonder if it would be the same situation(as with pork and pineapple) if fruit juice is used to cook with meat, e.g. lemon juice will usually go with steak, again a quite favourite dish."

I don't believe that there was a respose to this question.
So, is it really OK to mix lemon juice with meat? My mind tells me that if pork and pineapple is a no-no, then the same has to be with lemon and steak...mmm, am I wrong or am I right.

jakes

Jo_jo

Post Number: 180
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jakes,

This matter was cleared up by Billy through this Q&A.

Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2003 - 05:57 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Billy,

Why should fruit and meat not be consumed at the same meal? What effects are caused to the body, psyche and spirit by eating fruit and meat together? Ideally, after consuming fruit, how much time should be allowed before consuming meat? Conversely, after consuming meat, how much time should be allowed before consuming fruit?

Best regards,

Jo-jo

Answer

What you eat has no effect at all on your spirit.
Basically you should eat what tastes good. But since the sense of taste in many persons is deformed/distorted you cannot depend on it entirely.
It is important that children are nourished in a way that their sense of taste (and taste-buds) remains as natural as possible, which means, that, e.g., fruit and meat is not mixed in food (e.g. pineapple and meat).
Note by moderator: You may eat fruits after having eaten meat etc. It's rather a matter of taste than of what's in your stomach --- with exceptions, of course. Anyway, it is better for your psyche (and consciousness) if you eat something that tastes fine than something that makes you vomit or screws up your face. :-)

Jacobus

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2006 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks Jo_jo, maybe I am putting to much emphasis on this, you know, creating monsters that don't really exsist.

Psycloud

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2006 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there anything we can put in our milk, or consume at the same time we drink milk to be able to digest it properly? Is milk still damaging if it is only consume maybe once every two weeks? And does cheese have the same effects on our bodies, I would think it does, but does anyone else have any information or opinion on this?
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Cpl

Post Number: 196
Posted on Friday, October 06, 2006 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Psycloud,

I don't know of anything that can be put in pasteurized milk to make it more digestible. Some products regarded as aids to digestion, like Bromelain, are actually found in fruits and pineapple! The milk problem is allegedly caused by its being superheated making the calcium -- at least -- indigestible. I can't see as any additive is going to undo the superheating. How would you un-cook cooked fish e.g.?

Over 30 years ago in talks with the wife of an American ambassador to a host of countries she informed me that her husband didn't consume milk because the US government was given scientific findings showing milk was bad for the health – even for children. She wasn't specific but indicated it causes arterial sclerosis, premature aging, and various types of bodily constipation. The government thanked the scientists -- who wanted the government to go public with the findings -- saying they couldn't go public because the dairy industry was far too important for the economy to make an announcement. This implies cheese and butter are suspect too. It would, IMO, however, depend on the source of the butter and cheese. If made from pasteurized milk they would presumably have the same deleterious effects. If made from fresh farm milk, however, as some are, the effects should be quite different. Some doctor/researchers have come out saying that fresh farm milk is good for you -- yogurt too (made from non pasteurized milk).

My guess is it would be safer to consume dairy products like milk, cheese, and butter made from farm fresh milk only. They are available, though more pricey, and more care needs be taken in their transportation and storage as they are live and can foment quickly. If all consumers always asked if the cheese or butter was made from farm fresh milk, producers and marketers would soon catch on and label their products as such when such is the case. Until that day I guess it's a bit of a hunt for the real thing in many areas.

I never drink milk. I eat yogurt I find in OZ no more than once a week, mostly because it tastes like plastic to me (could be all the fillers and preservatives in it). I eat Bulgarian Yogurt only (in very small portions) which I can get here in Japan, once a day with natural unsweetened cranberry extract and blueberries which are said to be good for the circulation.

BTW according to some, fruit travels more quickly through the body than meat so it might make sense, as these have claimed, to eat the fruit first, say 15 minutes at least prior to consuming meat. Not surprisingly our general custom is to do quite the opposite leading to the fruit catching up on the meat in the stomach or first intestine resulting in incomplete digestion as different enzymes or acids are required for each and they can't both be secreted inside at the same time, according to those who have studied the subject of food combining, like the Natural Hygienists.

Memo00

Post Number: 260
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2006 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hola amigos

yes, milk is not as good for health as many claim, but also it isnt SO bad, eating some yogurt now and then will not kill you

it is worse now than it used to be because of the antibiotics, hormones, pesticides etc that it contains, but the same can be said about meat and the vegetables we eat, so. . .

i heard some time ago that certain substances in milk were the cause of a great number of diabetes cases (there are different kinds of diabetes) specially those present in kids or that develops silently since childhood and manifests much later. . .

just yesterday i was reading a book called: Alternative Medicine, the Definitive Guide, in which it is mentioned one way of improving your digestion and overall health, this was through the consumption of probiotics, that is: friendly bacteria that colonize different parts of the intestines and that perform several beneficial activities(among them help digest lactase [even using them i would not recommend drinking much milk ] )

if anyone is interested i imagine that in the web there is much info, or you can check the book i mentioned, ´cause to really become benefited with these little friends one should follow certain guidelines, like selecting specific products that really work ´cause like in all involving health there is much disinformation but primarily ignorance

take care

Psycloud

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2006 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So this has nothing to do with lactate or anything like that being the source of the problem of digestion, as some people can not have it??? (the body must be telling them something, could it be that the body is telling them that dairy products are unhealthy?)

Cpl

Post Number: 197
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2006 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand live yogurt from farm fresh milk, and goats milk are quite good for the health. These would come under the heading of "dairy" or milk products.

Psycloud

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2006 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have noticed something lately, I decided to go without milk for a month or two, and see how I feel.
In the past week, I find myself eating asian food, and I noticed that they do not have a lot of foods with dairy products in it. And being that they were supposedly the last ones to arrive on earth, do they eat healthy because of their ancestors eating habits in the not so distant past, compared to the rest of us. BTW I feel better after only 2 weeks of avoiding dairy foods.

Melli

Post Number: 165
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rarena, CPL and Psycloud, (english is now my 2nd language so I will try not to make syntax mistakes)
I will first quote Gore Vidal:
"Apparently 'conspiracy stuff' is now shorthand for unspeakable truth". (and always was)
CPL, your post above was just what I needed to read although not new because I receive newsletters from Robert Cohen who writes a most explosive website, as I am sure you have read by now .notmilk.com and gained scientific insight.
I don't know how much more I can add to all the scientific data written by R. Cohen except reiterate some information about my own years of miserable existence.
Rarena, I really appreciate your posts as they often relate them to my own life experiences. Reading the posts here is so valuable and enriching and the time so well spent at the "shrink's office" (this Discussion B.) (for years I was desperately searching for answers but always gave up soon after because no shrink could satisfy my hunger for knowledge) The last post you wrote to Torrent: ..."we grow when we experience hardship... & By experiencing failure we learn life's greatest lessons" In my younger years I was very angry and despondent but now that I have come to understand my experiences for what they are, a learning experience and life's practices, I fully comprehend what you mean by that quote, not that I am grateful that I had to suffer for decades but at least with the help of this D/B I can make sense of my spirit's chosen life path and this by itself is indeed liberating and is exactly what makes me want to help others if I can which naturally leads to my experience with dairy produce.
This might be a 'longish' post please bear with me: Where do I begin?
A pharmacist said this to me just recently: "did you know that humans are the only creatures in nature who volentarily cross the species barrier. No other creature will breed with another that does not belong to its pod, or school or culture".
This leads me to think that societal hardship and wars etc. are preconceived and so are many of our acquired diseases for specifically calculated outcomes. But Who can be responsible for earth's declining social and consciousness related progress? The Bafath springs to mind. No matter how hard any scientist or individual or political leader will try to help, there are mines sewn in the fields and have been planted centuries ago. World economies are founded on deceitful work practices and naturally the Dairy industry is such a global force that without it the stock market could colapse and consequently create a hole in the Black Budgets and disturb the status quo of the shadow governemnts world wide. So pseudo science must continue to flourish while aided by flase advertising. Now this is just my way of following the birth of this particular cruel practice of genetic engineering which is different in many senses from genetic engineering of crops as Billy explains. Here is a practice of degenarate behaviour specifically to keep the public numb and confused just as is the practice of adding fluoride to water and encouraging the consumption of grains loaded with pesticides delibrately derived from petrochemicals. This is the crux of the issue of consuming organic/bio dynamic food instead. Consuming chemicals and animal hormones is foreign to the human body yet we follow without questions. WHY? Milk is a hormone designed for each and EVERY species Seperately to gain weight and grow. So Obesity is rife and yet we neglect to watch what we ceat.
Milk is an Opiate for the masses, just like fluoride, drugs, smoking and alcohol and my favourite-Coffee. After a baby is born it naturally suckles on the mother's breast for nourishmnet and for comfort when it
feels upset. Milk contains a drug known as Casamorphine which a natural drug that gives us a feeling of psychological comfort when we consume it, think of Ice cream and dairy chocolate. So as long as we naively follow doctors' orders we will stay hooked on the very substance that is doing us great harm physically and psychologically, there is no better way to keep the people addicted and hooked than profess mastery in pseudo science.
Because we know that the human is the most evolved creature on this planet- why would we want to jeopordize our potential to further our consciousness and chances of evolution?
When we consume milk we actually loose calcium because the blood produces acid while in the process creating degenerative digestive disorders: so the body in its wisdom leaches calcium from the bones to neutralize this effect. In order to keep the calcium that we already have in abundance in our body we need Magnesium which is the centre atom of chlorophyl and Potassium and Copper that is found in Carob especially, and some Vitamin D from the sun, no more is needed. Why is it that cow's milk contain calcium? because she eats grass (hopefully clean of Dioxins, but sadly not so: these are known to have a feminizing affect on every creature living on this planet) and other plants too. Green vegetables should also be on our daily menu, Hummus and Tahini are the perfect food from which we can obtain calcium. Tofu is another. (If you want more info. Please read Not Milk) There is nothing beneficial in dairy produce and from my experience it is a mechanism by which we volentarily choose to stay enslaved and confused and thus are easily manipulated.
When children refuse milk they shouldn't be forced, their body is telling them something we cannot bring ourselves to understand because they have no words to explain how they feel and we grew up on that substance, so they must be wrong while we are the parents and we are right. Right? NO! When my babies were suffering from Colic because I too followed advice, I was miserable for months. At one stage I stopped my dairy and noticed how the Colic subsided but after a week I gave in to my cravings for this 'drug' and the problems resumed. I was young and confused and felt guilty hurting my babies. Now after learning from these harsh experiences I would like to ask any doctor, any health minister, farmer, scientist and policy maker -what would you have done if you were at home with screaming babies everyday for months? Would you resort to Prozac, Zoloft or other stuff? potentially ending in a 'zooloft'? For me now its all in the past but I always think of new mothers who have no clue at all and have to experience what I went through. WHY?
Let me reiterate in case it's unclear, the female body is so VERY different to the male body. I want to emphasize also the fact that the poor cow is voiceless and what biotech is doing to the animal's endocrine system is cruel and dispicable and not that much different from what is happening in the human body. Both are exploited -one crudely the other with hollow promises. Both are forced to consume the synthetic female growth hormone, the cow will produce more milk, while the human endocrine system will begin to develop all sorts of diseases like ovarian cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer in males, diabetis, crone disease, athritis, endometirosis, depression and the list is literally endless.Every female will develop some form of disoder while following scientifc advice and there is no difference if the milk is pasteurized, homogenized or low fat, these will only accelarate the problem because conventioanl milk contains loads of Dioxins from the feed, anti biotics, and added GE growth hormone. Milk also causes mucous and encourages build up of phelm it's literally a glue substance.
In regard to Quetzal having a cow(s) - I cannot bring myself to believe that he would drink her hormonal fluid. He is an evolved human so Why would he cross the species barrier volentarily? this would slow his thinking capabilities, so surely he would choose other genetically developed substances that would sustain him for days not merely satisfy his capricious craving. As to Why he keeps a cow? I can strech my imagination and hypothesise that her body is merely doing the work of a natural recycling body, something that an android couln't do.
I will refer you to a translation by gaiaguys.net/meierv5p316-316.htm & please read carefully what Quetzal is saying about milk. (Dyson, this translation made my life worth living again and gave me faith in my own logic. If only I could, I would jump sky high and personally deliver my gratitute to our wiser teachers. Can 'they' read this? HHMMMMMM!!!

On a final note I would like to say that indeed the female body is as beautiful as Mother Nature, Mother Earth and Gaia and her organs are as sensitive as mine and this is but one reason why men choose to keep Her subserviant, after all there is no better way to force something upon some other living creature than by delibrately augmenting and altering HER whole organic biological disposition by force when She doesn't want to conform to men's whims.
There is nothing better than personal experience: I once was a lab technician observing how the body works, now I am the wiser scientist. After all logic only comes when one has the theory and the hard practice.
In Contact # 57, 23-6-76 "Cancer is manifested because a parasite like misguided life".
I stopped my dairy consumption after my 6th operation and went home a wiser human being. It has been 10 years since I have been to see a doctor for anything major, except once when I ate buttered popcorn and consequently suffered with the Helicobector virus for 7 weeks.
And strange as it may read to some, I clearly understand how Mother Nature is expolited and see
a clear parallel between us two Mothers of Nature.

Rarena

Post Number: 96
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Milli,

Glad to be of some help, write me anytime.

This site did not work for me.
gaiaguys.net/meierv5p316-316.htm maybe Dyson had the "foresight" to take it off or something...

Quetzel may use the cow for milking for the protein and has a way to make the hormones benign. Lactic acid in milk does mix with coffee to make it a non-food according to Edgar Cayce. Drinking it black is okay though. I love it too! We can have a cup of coffee together, 20 time zones away! Here's to you...

Sometimes it is best to back away from the problems of the world which you seem to take on as your own. Admirable....

Take a break and enjoy YOUR life and your part in it. Not doing so can lead to "dis-ease". The awesome power of your spirit can create diseases in your body by thought alone. Thoughts are things.

Helicobacter pylori can be eliminated by taking bismuth. Pepto Bismol may be available in Melbourne and is a good source. Takes one day rather than seven weeks!

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Ancient Lyrian coded to Earth peace meditation:
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Please see here for correct pronunciation: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

English:
Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 351
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

Try http://www.gaiaguys.net/meierv5p316-317.htm

NOT merely bismuth. An antibiotic - Tetracylene (sp?) is also needed. www.gaiaguys.net/meier.flyhunt05.htm

Salome,
Dyson

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 264
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2007 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i have decided to post this here and not in hygeine for the reason that this is more to do with vitamins and minerals.
i would like to know peoples opinion of the following...
Ayurvedic practice of urine therapy. or urine therapy in general.
any and all comments would be great.

Rarena

Post Number: 167
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2007 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Questions to Billy, Herr Meier mentioned that it is not good to comsume as one questioner inquired.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page