Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 15, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Archive through December 15, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tjames

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Christian,

I don't know when I am going to sign up but I definitely want to become an FIGU member. This is so important that people take on this role, benefiting everyone in ways not currently percieved by the average citizen, but eventually the truthful teachings will have find there ways into the cracks of society. I hope I can play a significant role in this rewarding education process.

I have already posted some questions about certain prerequisites to join in FIGU MEMBERSHIP but have not recieved a response. (not that anyone has to) but there does come alot of benefits of becoming an FIGU member like recieving exact measurements for a pyramid (keeping within the topic) among others, plus certain responsiblities that come with the job. However, If a moderator could kindly show me some direction concerning the FIGU MEMBERSHIP page, I could hopefully be one step closer to becoming a member! Thank You Moderators.

Salome,
Tim

Hi Tim,

To become a Passive member, go to the main website and go to the English section. Once you open the main page look to the left column and you will see membership listed. Open that link and information about becoming a Passive Member will be shown. There is also a Passive Member Application which can be downloaded and filled out.

There is a difference between a Passive Membership and becoming a core group member. As I understand it you almost have to live in the vicinity of the Center to be able to perform all of the duties required for that level of membership. I am not a core group member so I cannot speak in any great detail about it. When you become a Passive Member you will have access to another section of the FIGU Forum which is not shown unless you are a Passive Member.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact either myself or any of the other moderators.- Scott-Moderator

Jo_jo

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian,

What would be the purpose of lying inside a pyramid? What might one hope to accomplish by doing this?

Thank you.

Scott

Post Number: 631
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jo_Jo,

By the design of the pyramid, which is made out of copper, it creates a shield against vibrations from the outside, similar to a faraday shield. This in turn enhances the meditation, but at the same time a very strict control of the thoughts must be in order or serious consequences will result.

I believe lying down may have to do with the magnetic lines of force and how they strike the body. Also the body is elevated horizontally at the 1/3 height from the bottom of the pyramid to the apex.

There is much more information about this in the book entitled "Einfuhrung in die Meditation". At present this book is only in German.

You might want to write to the center for additional information.

Regards
Scott

Tjames

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott,

So, even you cannot purchase measurements for a pyramid. Would you reccomend becoming a passive member (since i don't live in the vicinity) and perhaps purchase a larger pyramid from them? Or, if not maybe I could just take a trip over there after I become a passive member and take a picture of the pyramid so that I can make it myself. Although, I still do not know what sized pyramid is best for an individual. I currently have a 7 inch, 4-sided equidistant on all sides with an antenia / pyramid. My goal is mainly for a more affective Peace Meditation. I'm also trying to aviod making a larger pyramid with errors, since i think i did this with one i built a year ago. Sorry to give you busy people another question but is it even possible to purchase a large pyramid off them? Or, just the travel pyramid? I remember reading something said by the Plejaren about Billy/FIGU should make a portion of their income off of selling these pyramids.

Salome,
Tim

Scott

Post Number: 632
Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tim,

Being a passive member has no bearing on the purchasing of any of the Meditation Pyramids. The Travel Pyramid can be purchased and sent to you through the mail. The two larger ones (15 cm x 15 cm & 30 cm x 30 cm) if they are still available cannot be sent through the mail. You either have to pick them up directly from the center or have someone who is visiting the center bring one back for you.

I don't know whether taking a pix of the large Meditation Pyramid would be allowed or not. When the Pyramid was being built, if my memory serves me, Billy was aided by the Plejarens in its construction, which was done in very exacting measurements. I believe it stands about 6 ft in height. The entrance to this pyramid is from below, so you can see this would involve planning and a location which would accommodate its construction. The platform is positioned up one third of the distance measured to the centimeter from the floor to the apex. The platform is oriented exactly to magnetic north and south.

As I mentioned earlier the pyramid creates a barrier to all external forces and vibrations. This results in a very peaceful environment. With this in mind when a person performs the meditation concentration within the pyramid very strict control of ones thoughts must be observed, because if not very large forces can be generated which can create harm and damage to one's psyche. One note of interest when a person performs the Meditation Concentration within the Pyramid time slows down. This can result in a few extra years being added to ones life at most.

I cannot make a recommendation to you on whether you should become a Passive Member or not. I would suggest studying the requirements and see if this is suited to your needs or not.

Regards
Scott

Tjames

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent!!

Thanks a bunch Scott. I should purchase the smaller pyramids through the center simply because they have it made right!! I must now work on my German so that I can get these books Einfuhrung in die Meditation and such so when i do get the good pyramid(s) I can put them to good use, although I may just take a trip to Switzerland and pick one up this summer regardless of my language development. Who knows maybe it'll be my 3-day work requirement (hoping I will sign up to the passive membership).
That would be great if Billy would let me meditate inside of his special pyramid (ha ha...maybe in 10 centuries after i have sufficient development!)

Peace be with you,
Tim

Thomas

Post Number: 74
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott and others. Just a comment. As I understand it from the contact notes, life extension from use of the center's pyramid was caused by a device that Quetzal created and gave to Billy for this purpose. Further more, I believe that I recall that this device was later removed for certain reasons and now the extension effect is no longer active. As I said, this is from the contact notes so correct me if anyone sees that I have made an error. Constructive criticism is always welcomed from my side. Thanks!

Scott

Post Number: 634
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

The information I mentioned came out of the book Einfuhrung in die Meditation. There was no mention of the device. Yes I know about Quetzal, perhaps the effect still exists, but was enhanced by the device?

Regards
Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No idea Scott but if I remember, Quetzal said the effect would no longer be active. Maybe he only meant from his device. Who knows?!? Smiles!

Elvis

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2005 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have built several pyramids under the guidance of who I do not know. Not many years ago an eight sided pyramid showed up in the crop circles. A few days before I myself built an 8 sided pyramid by placing two four sided pyramids on top of each other. There were therefore eight sides to the two pyramids. Each side measured 24 inches in length. The numbers were 8-24 or three 8's for 888. That same year some sort of bad event happened in Russia on 8-24.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum members

Recently there was a TV program called Myth Busters and one of the topics concerned was on Pyramids. They wanted to find out whether by placing certain objects such as a shaving razor, an apple and a glass of milk, these objects will be preserved longer inside the pyramid than those that weren't placed inside it. In the first experiment the half an apple placed inside the pyramid seem to have rotted much less than the the other half of an apple not placed inside it.
They did a follow up experiment with whole apples only to conclude that the pyramid had no effect whatsoever in prolonging the life of the apple.
I don't know whether there was any form of bias in conducting the follow up experiment upon the visual results obtained from the first experiment or whether its just my conspiratorial thinking that made me wonder if there was an underhanded motives in presenting the conclusion to favour the bust but it was interesting nontheless.

peace be with you all

Tjames

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Bosnian explorer finds
'Europe's first pyramids'

http://www.breakfornews.com/articles/BosniaPyramid.htm

VISOCICA HILL, Bosnia-Hercegovinap

Keep it real...

Tim

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the definition of pyramids in this case? It sounds pretty sharp. When I saw the topic 'Pyramids', i assumed the pyramids of egypt. lol. guess not, but I can say one thing about the pyramids discussed here, gicayhwh is quite the inventor of things and analyser. too bad he disapearred on us.

salome,
isabella coca

Tjames

Post Number: 148
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Newinitiation,

I just read over your post and I would like to say that I too saw that mythbutsters and their reasoning for tossing the first experiment was because someone claimed that the apples had been cut by an unclean razor blade with bacteria and somehow that the other apple was less affected by bacteria because it had been cut with a cleaner surface.
Questions.
#1. Why weren't both the apples exposed to the same procedures, exactly (or as best possible)? First of all Mythbusters is a show that is built on "fair" comparisons, what gives?
#2. The Mythbusters are good at what they do, they get alot of fan-mail and publicity so I wondered to if they ran a second test because maybe they got a call from a producer who maybe doesn't want to reveal too much? I don't know.

Additionally, It is possible that it was just a myth. It is likely that pyramids will affect a humans psyche in a much different manner than it would an apple for example. Also, what if her choice and construction were off, or the diameter of the copper was incorrect. The travel pyramid that I currently own has four flat sides with a large antennea. I don't know about the larger pyramid the FIGU sells but I'm sure there is somewhere out there a pyramid with dimensions that induce better sustaining properties than the type Mythbusters chose.

Thats my two cents!

Salome,
Tim

Tjames

Post Number: 149
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Mythbusters are coming to Columbus, Ohio this month. Maybe I could get a chance to ask them personally what they really thought about the pyramid preservation experiment and maybe if they would be willing to try the experiment again with a different pyramid. Better yet, I could ask them if they would do a test with a Meier pyramid and see if they can bust the myth that they have focusing power on the human psyche. I wonder how they would test that one?

Good Reading everyone,

Salome,
Tim

Newinitiation

Post Number: 184
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear tjames

Good idea tj
If you have the chance to go on location could you ask them whether they could use something else like a piece of steak, dead mouse or rats just killed from scientific experiment from somewhere, something a bit more fleshy.

thanks

David_chance

Post Number: 93
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tim,
I refer to your post at: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/1656.html?1150881488#POST21141
The Contact Reports discuss the pyramids, giving the following explanation (I have summarized it from Contact 31 as published in Stevens 'UFO Contact From The DAL Universe With Asket Of The Timmers Society' CD-ROM):
ASKET'S EXPLANATION [partial statement of Asket's explanations on February 9, 1953 during the second visit to the Cheops-Pyramid of Gizeh in Egypt]:
All the pyramids on Earth were built when the star sign Lyra stood in the sign of Cancer; the reason for their construction by the "Heavenly Sons" (the "essential settlers of this world") is not allowed to be told; they remained unused until about 300 years before the Great Flood (which occurred 10,000 years ago); King Sahluk lived @300 years before the Great Flood, his son Saurid was a clairvoyant who dreamed about a great planetoid crashing onto the Earth & causing great destruction & flooding; King Sahluk had astrologers & scientists study & calculate the matter which resulted in the king's decree to restore the pyramids & use them for shelter for the disaster to come in 300 years, stocking them with food, covering their outer layer with lime mortar for protection from the water & impressing marks into the mortar announcing the coming disaster for all to be aware (this decree was followed by his descendents & governors); when the Destroyer came the people locked themselves into the pyramids.

Since the reason for the construction of the pyramids is not allowed to be told, the theories in the movie you mention could provide some explanation, i.e. "the pyramid used frequency from earth to create resonance thereby creating either electricity or to relieve stress points on the planet". I have heard other theories such as the pyramid being some sort of energy collection device, or used to focus or conduct some form of energy.

Melli

Post Number: 114
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
I read your post dating May 24 2005 about Meditation pyramid and in it you mention that 'a pyramid creates a barrier to all external forces and vibrations'. I would like to know if I was to purchase the small one from Figu would I also feel the same benefits as you mentioned?
Can you tell us more about them? Thanks,

Newinitiation

Post Number: 325
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2006 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Scott

Regarding your post

************Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 07:52 pm:

This results in a very peaceful environment. With this in mind when a person performs the meditation concentration within the pyramid very strict control of ones thoughts must be observed, because if not very large forces can be generated which can create harm and damage to one's psyche.**********************

Scott could your statement apply to building structures that are pyramidal in shape such as La Pyramide, a neomodern glass pyramid situated in the entrance to the Paris Louvre, designed by chinese-american I.M.Pei?

It seems this is a pyramid of all modern pyramids, where people can enter inside it.

Of course the dimension of La Pyramide is out of sink with the proper measurements of FIGU meditation pyramids, thus my concern is not only is the dimensions out of wack but the materals it is made of, could effectly harm any persons entering this structure going by the statement of yours.
This would also mean that most church structure are cross shaped but with very pointy roofs that resembles triangular configuration unfinished to the bottom from the peak of the roof.
This would mean that by a shade of definition, church structures are essentially pyramidal in shape. This then highlights why people who are sensitive to negative energy such as myself feel quite overwhelmed when entering premises such as the church.
Obviously, the congregants would also help in accumulating negative energy to these places.

Would you happen to have any more information that would shed some new light on this matter Scott?

cheers
Matt

Scott

Post Number: 1006
Posted on Saturday, December 09, 2006 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

There is information in contact 249 concerning pyramids, it is located on the FIGU Website. I believe there may also be information in the booklet: "A word concerning the Occult forces and Meditation".

I guess it might be possible that certain structures could effectively amplify negative vibrations, or there are more negative people in those locations and you may be picking that up as well. Also it is conceivable that you might be sensing the fluidal forces that may be stored in objects in these areas??

Good luck :-)
Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 328
Posted on Saturday, December 09, 2006 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott, I'll look into it

cheers Matt

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2006 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Scott, Is that contact (ct. 249) the one in which they spoke about the Orion guys? Where are the Orions is the Earth one of their base of operations? And what about the ETs from the PC System in another space-time? I mean don't these ETs work with the Plejarens, like the Vegans? Why not?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page