Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 06, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Time Travel ie; UFO's from the future » Archive through May 06, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 679
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There was no memory change. Please point to where it says memory change in the notes.

Jplagasse

Post Number: 326
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2005 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

As best as i can figure it all so far...

The removed fir tree was a special application of technology. We can't use this as a typical example of "basic" time travel.
The story/explanation of this event, would be very interesting to any other ET's browsing through "our" archives... as one (of many) demonstrations of the type of technology the Plejarens have mastered :-)
Other thoughts around this are "another story", however.

Does the "magician's flashlight" also fit into the above "special case" category also?
We can read about the flashlight etc. in our present books... but the wording of the explanation can be interpreted in several ways !!
Oh well... :-) ALL clues are appreciated !!

As far as i know, Billy has not made or passed on any statement(s) for or against "alternate timelines" or any such conceptual equivalent. This is neither an "agreement with" nor a "disagreement against".
Correct me if I'm wrong here...

The context of the explanation (during a time travel to the past) of: "What has happened in the future, cannot be erased from the past (now present)" is interesting, as this implies a "relative time frame", from the point of view of the person doing the time traveling.

In other words, yesterday is yesterday, no matter what "time" this occured in. Whether yesterday was 5000 years in the future, or a million years in the past. There is a continuity here... which can't be erased or changed.
Sort of like Einstein's theory of relativity in that the speed of light is constant, no matter what speed one is traveling at.
(Makes me wonder whether a person could "hide" from the present, by traveling a fraction of a second into the past?)

Does this "relative timeframe/speed" concept also occur with time travel?? :-)
Perhaps a re-occuring pattern throughout nature?

"I hate temporal mechanics..." (a quote from Star Trek)...

As always, just a few thoughts, & perhaps "out to lunch" ones at that.
Interesting posts...
JP

Cpl

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi jp.

"In other words, yesterday is yesterday, no matter what "time" this occured in. Whether yesterday was 5000 years in the future, or a million years in the past. There is a continuity here... which can't be erased or changed."
There is nothing mysterious about 'yesterday' IMO. It is just the day before today, whenever today is. Five thousand years in the future, yesterday is just 5000 years minus a day in the future.

(Makes me wonder whether a person could "hide" from the present, by traveling a fraction of a second into the past?)
If you were to sit still for a few seconds wouldn't people still see you then, since you would be in the same position doing the same thing in your time and everyone else's?

However this relates somehow to the Plejarens being some seconds, or fractions of a second, shifted in time from us making them/their planet invisible. I'm not sure how that happens. What's so special about a fraction of a second if you remain in the same place -- a planet certainly will -- for at least a few seconds? Can anyone explain this, or shouild I ask Billy?

Jplagasse

Post Number: 327
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, Norm,

Regarding the "removed trees", and how this is a "special case" not typical of "normal" time travel: (whatever "nomal" is :-))

Stevens Book 3
"Important Considerations, by Guido Moorbrugger: UFO-EXPOSURES, CRITICALLY EXAMINED"
Page Number: 271

"
"... Because but we are not able, simply to paralyze the once adsorbed by the trees radiation or to distract her from out of the trees, so only one chance remains left, which is, to eliminate these trees in the past, while of course as well all reminiscences, written documents about them, exposures etc. get samelike eliminated, too."

No marvel, in consequence, as for example a farmer can not any longer remember of the fir, though during years he always again had cut branches from two of these firs for using them as firewood.
Mr. Meier exceptionally became spared from this action, which means, he got allowed to take on the concerning exposures by camera and film, and the reminiscence of the existence of the trees got not extinguished at him.
"

>>(Makes me wonder whether a person could "hide"
>>from the present, by traveling a fraction of a >>second into the past?)
>If you were to sit still for a few seconds
>wouldn't people still see you then, since you
>would be in the same position doing the same
>thing in your time and everyone else's?

Hi Cpl,

It's just an expansion of the idea that "the past cannot be changed":

If one "removed himself" from the present (traveled back in time), one would have to "return to the present" (make the opposite time trip) to return.
Because the "past cannot be changed", just cause you go to the past, does not make this "new past" accessible to the present. You will have simply disappeared... and no trace of any possible alterations will be seen by those staying in the present.

Whether traveling 100 years or a fraction of a second to the past, the result should be the same.

Or is it?

Just brainstorming or throwing a few ideas around, is all !!

Any additional clues from Billy could help... but we should try keeping in mind that even if Billy did know the answers to this stuff, he might not be allowed to explain it all to us.

Oh yes, i almost forgot:
There are translation errors in Stevens books & therefor cannot be taken as "authoritive" etc.

Regards,
JP

David_chance

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2005 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all. There's a section in Contact 39 that discusses time travel (Stevens book 2 pgs.70-72, sentences 199-225; Kontaktberichte block 2 pgs.15-16, sentences 201-227).
It concerns Billy's travel 2 days into the past and his questions attempting to understand "these machinations with time".
One of the comments by Semjase, "Take my consolation, because I don't understand more than you. Even our best scientists know little about these concerns. They know the how, when, and where, but they do not know the basic cause of the process. So do not deliberate too much about this, for it would be senseless".
There's also the ability of traveling into the past and meeting & talking with oneself..."my head does already smoke".

Memo00

Post Number: 126
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2005 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello to all

i hope you are doing fine

lately i have been thinking about time travel,
and i think that things as simple as the fact that innumerable universes and dimensions coexist, and many pasts, presents and futures are already a reality, explain many things about Billy´s time travels and about prophecies and predictions

here in the forum there has been a lot of speculation about the flashlight that Billy left in the 13 Century and that supposedly this contraditcs the fact that has been stated many times that says:
"what has already happened cannot be changed"

to understand here that in reality Billy didn´t changed anything but that his travel was meant to be, only a little moment of reflection is needed

think about this:

before Billy was born the book in which there is mention of the object he left already existed = his time travel was already meant to be, it was a part of his destiny. . .

nothing changed, no photos dissapearing like in the "Back to the future movie" (or in this case books changing), no alternate timelines were created, the future already existed in the past,

this ALL we see is a creation of the Creation, this multidimensional infinite marvel,

we have the privilege of being conscious and in this infite ocean we can navigate

past, present and future, this or any other dimension, this or any other universe,
they all are one and they all have the same purpose

travelling to the future you can know with 100% certainty what will happen, (because it has already happened even if it still does not happens here, so it can´t be changed)

plejarens already know what will happen, but they dont tell us because we have to learn, we have to make mistakes and learn from them, that is the purpose of our existance

some may think that the fact that many things cannot be changed = we have no free will, but that is not true,

the truth is: that without an order and without the laws nothing would exist,

the laws are inside you and allow your existance, nothing is limiting you but yourself, there exist no barriers of any kind when you realize the truth

you are one with ALL

and this is beyond all human comprehension. . .

(one last thing, i recomend the movie "twelve monkeys" where some of this things can be seen, "the destiny", the impossibility of changing the past and the possibility of travelling through space and time with the purpose of learning from our own mistakes (and among many other things to visit "ourselves")

Memo00

Post Number: 127
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2005 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello again to all

here are some reasons that i think partially explain why we cannot change things by travelling to the "past"

1- time and space are relative and there exist the so called principle of simultaneity, which means that one single thing can be completely different viewed from different points of view

for example: if you travel to the past (lets say to the year 1000), then the "present" (2005)will be the "past" there (at least for you), so that if you change something there, it is illogical to think that it will affect the past (for you the 2005 is the past)

or in other words if someone does something in the future (lets say in 2100) it is illogical to think that it will affect our present time, isn´t it???

2-it is common that people speak about "creating new timelines" just by travelling through time,
BUT, does somebody has ever thought about what this implies????

that would mean that just because an insect (in a cosmic point of view) travels from here to there then A NEW UNIVERSE WOULD BE CREATED?????

i think that instead of that, you simply travel to an already existant world

3- another very common idea is that if for example: somebody kills you in the past, then you will cease to exist in the present, but that is absurd (like when in the "Back to the future" movie Marty McFly begins to feel very sick because his parents are not going to marry, hahahaha)

i think that that is never going to happen because that would be against the main reason of our existance, just imagine, how are you supposed to disappear??? an entire universe, dimension or reality (or whatever it is)could dissapear just because an insect does this or that?????

and as i explained before, time is relative: what for you is the past for another person is the future, etc

which are the rules of this game????

we still have to discover. . .

(in ASTF there is an excerpt of the contact notes in which is supposed that plejarens made time run "backwards" by changing its polarity, so there is still a lot of mystery and innumerable posibilities in this) (hahahah that polarity thing sounds like from "the ghostbusters")

i will use another time the example of Billy and the flashlight to explain what i think:

there is a book that was written before Billy was born in which there is mention of an object that "he" left in the past during a time travel

i think that in the (universe, dimension or whatever it is) of this "Billy of the future" the same thing has already happened, and with this i mean that before this "other Billy" was born and a lot of time before he made the time travel the story in the book was already written too, so that means that for him just like for the actual Billy there existed another Billy who made the trip before him , and you can go on with this until the infinite. . .

i think that this is like when you put a mirror in front of another mirror and there appears to be infinite reflections of the same thing, and so in this marvelous reality there exists innumerable universes and dimensions, all interconnected, and all following the same laws and following the same goal. . .

this world is really amazing
and it is great to be part of it!!!

(if somebody wants to check the mirror thing, do this: stand close to a mirror and then take another mirror and then place it in front of you close to your eyes, you will see infinite reflections of yourself)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2005 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob peace be with you

In the contact notes and guido's and still they fly there were references to billy's time travels, the astounding capabilities of the plejarens to travel back to the past and to the future, with all the implications and remifications coupled with wendelles stevens investigation regarding this matter as I read him say at one point that the concept of time is linear for us and we move through a confluence based on our freewill. But what I find difficult to understand along with many other things concerning what happened so far in billy's mission is that can we confidently determine whether we do have a freewill and true freedom as we know them to be since whether or not the plejarens undertake a time travel to the future to say 1pm EST 11th of November 2019 tomorrow or the day after tomorrow with the purpose of seeing a specifically chosen persons activities what will happen then will still be the same no matter when the time travel was taken just as long as it was before the date and if this is so couldn't we logically assume that everything is already determined even before we do anything and that the concept of freewill is but an illusion? otherwise every time travel the plejarens make for a specific date it will always be different no matter how many time travels were done for a specific date before it has passed and the future they'll see will depend on the whims and moods of the person involved?

Junior

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

I was at a time checking on the idea of Time Travel, future and freewill and their relation. Let me try to explain you what I understood…

If you imagine you had the capability to travel through time lets say one year from now, and you have a look around the world more likely the small details and come back to our time. Then a few min after your travel lets say more than an hour and you go back in to the future, there will be slight changes as some people might have made alternative choices. I guess the longer the gap between the two time travels the more changes there would be in the future.

In another way, this example is from the Movie Documentary “What the bleep do we know” recommend to any one that has not seen it. It is basic but one of things it explains is how the relation between time choices and quantum physics as it is explained it is a theory of probabilities so if I was to stand behind you with a ball in my hand. At a point were you are not looking, the ball can be any where. Only when you look back to me would your reality and my reality connect and you would see my choice either it is in my hand or I would have thrown it away.

Hope this helps you
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Elvis

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the first I have heard that the past cannot be changed. If I understand correctly though they do have the ability to change things so that things that would have happened no longer happen. This is the purpose of those who go "to and fro" according to my understanding. Those who are mentioned in the book of Daniel. These are time travelers who go to and fro throughout time attempting to alter events. For instance, if something terrible happens in the future they can go back into the past and cause the same event to happen although on a much smaller scale. Kind of like getting a vacination. So that when the conditions come up again for that event in the future people in that time will have a history of past mistakes to learn from. They may in fact be altering the present to alter the future.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Junior

Thanks for taking the time and the consideration to respond, I am definitely sure that with my current level of consciousness I don't think I will be able to fully or even minutely understand this unfathomable issue about time travel although I am very interested. Things just gets more weird as I am now more able to stand behind my own thoughts as a third party perspective and to observe myself in action both in thought and on a physical level only to arrive at a conclusion that thought itself is the ultimate mystery and that every single moment seems so temporary and just being able to know a thing or something is in itself the most complex thing. So behind all this, as time travel in itself must have derived from first thought itself like the all existence, being and nonbeing of this creation, who could actually claim that time travel is not but a method to go back to our own thoughts only to arrive back to our own existence and thought.
I know this sounds crazy if we look at this on our current level of what is and isn't but to distinguish one thing from another as we know them to be without absolute because it does not exist but only in our minds is itself the biggest mistake we could possibly make as we put ourself upon a peddestle of granduer only to shrivel in nonesense as what we understand a thing to be is not but what is and isn't in a state of constant flow.

Hector

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I`ve been recently reading Dan Fry books and articles,and he describes concepts as matter,time,space,velocity of light,gravity etc in a very understandable way.I came to the conclusion after reading him that time travel is possible,a concept which was rather unfamiliar,very skeptical to me then,because i found no one that could explain time travel in a simple and quite logical way.Quetzal once said Fry was a real contactee although some parts of his story could have been manipulated.I just find his physics lesson amazing.

Here is the link:
http://danielfry.com/index.php?id=610

Lorndarken

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

could to possibilty of worldlines changing things be a slight divergence in why some of the prohphices not takeing place now ?

for a measure of things that was mentioned is that the usa is to face a civil war in itself. could it not be that civil war will not come to past. as for reasoning to how ww3 will happen my best geuss is russia and china attacking us because america will once again involve itself in another war with the middle east but this time it would be iran..

as for when this might happen it could be 2015.

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, December 09, 2006 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do sense a small form of a civil war brewing so to speak.Most especially here in the hyc/nj/ct area.This in terms of between the new york citizens and the nypd.dpending on how it is handled it can be a domino efect.
The Law of Love places the welfare and the concern and feelings for others above self, it is that close affinity with all forces that we associate with being good.The law of Love denies a place for evil in the world, that resists not. Love offers the path of least resistance by cherishing, nurturing and protecting the beloved.Resist NOT evil. Expose it YES

David_chance

Post Number: 121
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum members,
The information below will be updated soon and placed on the web at: http://www25.brinkster.com/chancede/sanfran.html

GEO magazine September 1977 page 36 photo by Max Scheler, painting/re-design by Ludek Pesek
GEO magazine September 1977 page 37 photo by Max Scheler, painting/re-design by Ludek Pesek

During Contact 104 (Saturday, March 18, 1978, 3:32 a.m.), “Billy” Meier accompanied the Plejaren Quetzal on a time travel flight into the future to view San Francisco, California after an earthquake. During the journey Mr. Meier took some photographs from inside the ship through a viewing plate in the floor hatch. According to investigator Wendelle Stevens (Message From The Pleiades 4, pages ___), who viewed the developed photos in the company of others, there were 11 color photos. Some time thereafter the photos and negatives were taken by Plejaren scientists for examination and never returned to Mr. Meier.

During Contact 106 (Monday, April 10, 1978, 3:41 p.m.) “Billy” and Quetzal discussed a painting that appeared several months before in the magazine GEO which was similar to one of the photos “Billy” had taken. Quetzal explained that the image was transmitted to the painter by inspiration from the Baawi Intelligences.

Mr. Meier’s photographs of the future San Francisco earthquake were never published as they had been taken by the Plejaren scientists some time shortly after they were viewed by Wendelle Stevens. In Mr. Stevens’ book “Message From The Pleiades: The Contact Notes of Eduard Billy Meier 4” published in 1995, half of the painting from GEO was reproduced in black and white. The GEO “painting” is a collaborative effort, being a photograph by Max Scheler that has been re-designed and painted over by Ludek Pesek.

REFERENCES:

GEO: Das neue Bild der Erde / Ein Magazin vom Stern
Verlag Gruner + Jahr AG & Co. [Hamburg, Germany]
Nr. 9/September 1977
Pages 36-56
"Erdbeben: Countdown für San Francisco" Ein Bericht von Georg Gerster
Photo/illustration credits:
Page 36/37 – photo by Max Scheler, design by Ludek Pesek
Page 38/39 – George Hall
Page 40 – J.R. Eyerman
Page 41 – Gene Daniels
Page 42/43 – (top) George Hall, (bottom) Lawrence Schiller
Page 46 – (top) J.R. Eyerman, (bottom) Charles Moore
Pages 48-56 – Georg Gerster

Ludek Pesek links
SpaceArts.info
http://www.spacearts.info/en/db/get_artist.php?id=40
The art of Ludek Pesek by Noel Cramer
http://obswww.unige.ch/~cramer/PDF/A-pesek.pdf
DreamsOfSpace Artists and Illustrators page
http://dreamsofspace.nfshost.com/artists.htm#pesek
Space Art Books [bibliography with many books illustrated by Ludek Pesek]
http://www.iaaa.org/library.html
Space Art by Ludek Pesek
http://www.zumstein-foto.ch/fotogal/pesek/index.htm

Message From The Pleiades: The Contact Notes of Eduard Billy Meier 4
1995 UFO Photo Archives & Genesis Publishing, Inc.
ISBN 0-934269-30-0

Plejadisch-Plejarische Kontaktberichte Block 3
http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=21_30&products_id=36
2004 Wassermannzeit-Verlag

Scott

Post Number: 1130
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

Excellent, thank you very much.

Regards
Scott

Truthseeker

Post Number: 227
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for sharing that with us David. Good work and good find.

-James Truthseeker

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For me, the more puzzling aspect of this synchronicity is that Billy happened to duplicate the same aerial view angle when he shot his photo as Max Scheler did when he took his several months earlier. Is that just a coincidence or did the Baawi have a hand in that as well?

Regards
Bob

Scott

Post Number: 1137
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

I have tried a number of times to view the link to the brinkster website, but always seem to get the message about a bandwidth limitation, check back later.

Just thought I would pass it on to you.

Scott

Cpl

Post Number: 246
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2007 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phi,

Yes, it is said the Giza guys had a hand in this. The story goes, they knew Billy either was going to shoot these particular photos and so transmitted a pic to the artist who then made the illustration before the photos were made, or, they sensed/knew what photos Billy took and transmitted a mental image of it/them back to the artist who made the pics. reproduced above, again before the phots were taken.

The write up/story on this is in CN 4. Don't recall exactly which it is. The two (the photo and the illus.) had to be the same in order to discredit Billy, which was the said intention.

The artistic illustration coming out before the photos was one reason the Ps took the photos from Billy -- though how you make a genuine photo of a scene from an obvious illustration before the age of computers is beyond the ken of this semi-pro phographer.

Best,
cpl

Scott

Post Number: 1188
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2007 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cpl,

According to the contact notes the Baawi ET's who have been helping the mission were responsible for transmitting the images to the artist who painted the image, not the Giza "intelligences". I don't think they would have done this, if in fact it was to discredit Billy in some fashion.

Regards,
Scott

Cpl

Post Number: 247
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2007 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the correction, Scott. Can you inform a bit about the difference between these two: the Baawi ETs and the Giza Intelligences? And were the Baawi shipped off too, did they leave here, or are they still around messing things up?

Thanks,
cpl

Cpl

Post Number: 248
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2007 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Scott,

I've just a done a search on the Baawi so you needn't answer my question there.
cpl

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page