Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 29, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Mysteries - Blocked » Archive through March 29, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hector

Post Number: 189
Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Oo1OO1, sorry but Bush still matters.In the last SOTU address, he delivered a fascist or pseudo-fascist speech to the public.He has shown the world that he is truly insane.

"Every success against the terrorists is a reminder of the shoreless ambitions of this enemy. The evil that inspired and rejoiced in Nine-Eleven is still at work in the world. And so long as that's the case, America is still a Nation at war."

WTF ¿?¿?¿? A nation at war ? When did congress declare war? (This a nation at fear-spreading).

Bush still has at his disposal an army of puppeteers and clowns.Look at the right wing propaganda machinery.They all cheer the boy king rants and blunders while they ridicule anti-war activists.Watch Bill o'liarly bash anti-war protesters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU7Dyxt7hdw&mode=related&search=

Hey, we perform peace meditations with great effort and concerns, and this f***ing o'reilly tells 3 million cable viewers just the contrary, to increase efforts to spread the middle east conflict, and his pro-war american patriotic sheep-moron fans follow his instructions, disguised as friendly patriotic service.

This fascist propaganda channels are much much more dangerous than any secret societies (Illuminati,Freemasons) because they narcotize the public and do not let them have contact with real reality.Not Wonderland, but Neoconland, which means the rich on top, the poor at the bottom.

Norm, in the case of JFK Jr, i have my doubts.The Kennedy clan has always been a CIA target.They could manipulate the plane or shoot it down, and later disguise it as "an accident".That is exactly the way they use to work.But i can't tell with certainty.

Scott

Post Number: 1076
Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please let's get back on topic.

Edward

Post Number: 730
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena....

Will post in this string, OK.

I understand what you mean. Just like the Meditation Pyramid having properties
to Enhance the meditation processing...and it's flow, and so forth. And that
the Egyptians Pyramids may perhaps have the/that same like properties...in
ancient times, when they were still in their optimum state of being/construction.

Well, the great mothership Billy encounter and went into journey in - "Gross-
Rama" (Great Spacer) - I think it was called, was of huge Pyramid shape, and
with a Spherical core. Thus, One would indeed think that the Plejarans did not
choose such a format configuration...for nothing, not?

Thus, I would think, there may indeed be possibilities to Enhance the Great
Spacer with it's Pyramid structure. But as far as I know, I have not yet come
across it, in whatever manner.... mentioned in Contact Notes format.

I always did think that the Pyramid shape had properties to direct the flow of
certain type of energies in a direction...that it does not have a direct
negative influence/effect...on what ever is within it. Thus, if this would be
the case, it would be Ideal...for the Great Spacer, and it's occupants. And
there are properties perhaps, to have advantages of...when traveling at greater
speeds, and so forth?

Besides what you have mentioned: Ptaah also did say, that the Egyptian Pyramids where also a replicate of the Orion constellation. That was the constellation the ET's came from that constructed the Pyramids.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 731
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm....

I have the same ideas as you, concerning Diana.

To me, there is something 'fishy' going on? Or, my senses, are on the loose?

Perhaps, there may be more related to her death, than what we all have, till
now...absorbed; and that Billy or the Plejarans may give us a 'hint' into what
really did happen; if this is in their destiny to reveal, so...at this time?

So, her death and Dodi's...is truly: 'a Mystery of this time....!'

Edward.

Hector

Post Number: 193
Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys recently russian fishermen captured a very strange specimen in the sea of Azov, they caught it on video, but the funny thing is that they ATE the thing, which many categorise as an alien entity.(Its a really ugly creature,based on human standards).

Original link here

http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/07-02-2007/87167-alien_monster-0

It looks like an amphybian criature.Cannot recall what Billy said about amphibian creatures or even sirens....

James

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2007 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Video on crop circles that played on ABC today "Unsigned Circles" 45mins

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=2802311361701974260&q=unsigned+circles
Welcome to Earth!

Gib_niner

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi - not sure if this is the right place to post this - but anyway - have been looking around on the FIGU page for references - to reptilians - but couldn't find anything - basically recently - i came across the LAcerta interview - and found it to be intriguing - for several reasons - one of which - the date she (the female reptoid involved named lacerta) gave for the construction of the pyramids - was 75,000 years ago - (so pretty close to whats in the contact notes) - also another facet - (first of all - in spite of being on the ball with political matters david icke's notion of reptiles "shapeshifting" always seemed just too far-fetched and ludicrous really) well, there is a somewhat more plausible notion given here in this lacerta interview - that being that because the reptoids are ahead of us in telepathy and mind control - they simply make us think that we see a human in their place - (again definitly WAY more plausible, especially when ones considers shows/spectacles we've all seen that hypnotists put on - ie inducing people to see and believe things that are completely not based in any kind of reality.
THus --- Am curious to establish exactly what position billy takes on the reptiles - i think i remember reading that he says there are of course reptoids in existence in the universe but absolutely not here on earth - if this is his essential position could it be that he is being kept in the dark about certain issues pertaining to what the other ETs are involved in. I say this because again in the interview - there is mention of at least one other ET race active at the moment here at earth that the reptoids consider hostile to humans (in the interview LAcerta seems to assert that they themselves are not mans enemy (though again this runs counter to some things that Alex collier has said) - its all just confusing in the end - anyway to continue - this supposed reptoid went on to say that this hostile alien race in paricular at a point in recent history made a deal with world government(s) but really in the end we (the humans) were very much all deceived on a grand scale and that the hostile alien race are deceivers - and that they are here to exploit mainly our copper, and also human DNA - among a few other things -
Basically i am wondering does FIGU in general accept billy's statements concerning the greys -
and in fact - in billy's view are they an actual ET race at all that has evolved and originate form the zeta reticulian system in the normal way - or are they instead bio-organic androids (perhaps just creations of reptoids or indeed humanoids for that matter) - because seemingly it was dead greys that were found at roswell - but billy has said that bio-organic androids were found??
In a nutshell - i'm cool with most of contact notes - regarding human origins and spiritual teachings, however can't seem to fit them with whats going on with the other ETs at the moment. and information pertaining to that subject -- Help!
Also forgot to say that there is mention of the fact the the ETs that the reptilians had fought wars with in the distant past - were from the area of the sky where alderban is located - which would n't be too far from the Pleiadies would it not - makes one wonder if there is not indeed some-kind of ongoing very long term cosmic struggle going on for supremecy of our planet between the predominantly humanoid ET alliance pleaidians andromedans etc - against the DRaco/retptiods from Orion involving the greys on that side?? or is this notion to be considered preposterous as far as FIGU/contact notes would have it...??
THis idea of the struggle might seem to have a resonance with what the gnostics told of the eternal battle between the powers of light and dark - the aeons and the archons...plejarens vrs REptilians??! or is this crazy?

Also,
ok i know i am bundling a lot in here (perhaps skimming over big topics - sorry!) - but on a completely other separate issue - yet one with more fascinating parallels to some of the aspects to information in the meier case - specifically the story of JOHN TITOr - the supposed time traveller from a future year of 2036 - basically when i read it just the other day - my blood went cold - because not only does he say that a gradual civil war in america will develop (he said this in 2001 at a time when this notion would have seemed preposterous - whereas of course not so now) - he also goes on to say (after being questioned about the US flag) that instead of the 50 stars - in his time they are having a debate - about changing the flag to one that has only 5 stars - well again there is a somewhat unsettling parallel here to Henoch prophecies here in that in the future there will be 5 majour state in the US. So to conclude if the story is true - (and Titors time machine scientific explanations seem indeed to be VERY well rooted in
sound scienific theory and practise in terms of micosingularities and so forth.) - in his timeline - the global thermonuclear war will start in 2015.
and seeing that this is the mystery page as regards the specifics of the war - i just don't get it.... the russians are firing on the US and europe (fair enough makes sense) the US retaliate (OK - we're still making sense) chinese are firing on the australians (OK) - but then also the Russians are firing on the Chinese too! - what the hell! - thats just out of control - talk about trigger happy - one would envisage some kind of alliance between russia and china - even if loosely based - against western forces - but the Russians seem to be just firing on everybody - this is indeed a mystery! - anyway was wondering if whether or not this subject of the john titor story has come up in figu discussions before - its impossible to trawl through all the sctions to find if this is the case or not! just curious..billy has said that if the US goes into Iran that it is very likely that Russia and china - will counteract with strikes etc. - has he ever said that Russia would at some stage perhaps then turn on china too?? - i guess he probably wouldn't discuss the specifics of the war - or probably wouldn't even know.
ok thats all for now.!

Hector

Post Number: 216
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was also intrigued by the alleged existance of reptilians and "reptilian" symbols (dollar $) among us.

The lacerta file is well written and sounds credible.Anyway, Billy says there are reptilian beings in the universe, but not on this planet.German forum moderators dismiss the lacerta file as pure sci-fi literature.

If you are a bit intelligent, you will ask...where have been found alleged reptilian skeletons/skulls/ single bones?.....Nowhere.

Leann

Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gib_niner,
I don't know anything about the reptiles but regarding the John Titor story, I too think he could be real. One of the things he mentioned in 2001 was a date of 3/21/2014 and I think the reference he gave was "think of the parting of the Red Sea". When I did a check on the date, the following article came up about a meteor coming our way. It was spotted two years after his posting. Many mysteries still left to be answered, huh. Here's the link to the article.
Take care,
Leann
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/TECH/space/09/02/asteroid.reut/index.html

Michael

Post Number: 566
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gib_niner,

Please understand that "Alex Collier" is a proven fraud and pathological liar who thoroughly read the Meier material before he changed his name (from Ralph Amagran) and started making his phony claims.

Her are just a few of his delusional statements, which are also the basis for Michael Salla's SUPPORT for this idiot:

Moon artificial, hollow, can "pull out", 11,421 miles in diameter (2160 miles)

Bridge on moon 21 miles long, same structure on Venus

Between 1996 and 1997 one third of Japan will sink below ocean surface

Extraterrestrials will land and show themselves in 1997

Between 1996 and 2004 major U.S. cities under TB quarantine

August 12, 2003 moon gone; NWO 35,000 Earth people living in compounds

Hundreds of thousands of children each year taken by Greys, Orion, Pleaidians

Reptilians enjoy human flesh, human children best

Our system contained three suns, original blood color was green, blue

And this gem "There is life as we speak, right no...on Uranus"

Hi Leann,

The Red Meteor and the U.S. civil wars info have been in the Meier material since long before the Titor story ever surfaced. I first read it in 1986, so it was available to many other people, perhaps also to "John Titor".
Michael Horn

Gib_niner

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi hector,

just to respond to that - and just to repeat what's in the interview - she says that dino reconstructions have been assembled incorrectly by our researchers/paleontologists, particualry in regard to the iguanadons - apparently the bones of reptoids were erroneously positioned on them - and that if you knew what to look for - somebody with knowldge should actually be able to spot the misplaced bits - i tried having a look at some iguanadon reconstructions on the internet - but to no avail - couldn't identify anything untoward or too out of place - although perhaps on one picture maybe what looked like to me.. finger bones on the said dinosaur! :-)
anyway i suppose there's no way of knowing for sure - for something tells me that there could be something to it - just in the way that the responses to the questions are so flatly/matter-of-factly delivered - also the assertion that we - us humans, were engingeered - out evolutions vastly accelerated so to speak - again fits to a certain degree with - meier info.

Leann -
thanks for link,
still can't believe there could a real life 'John Connor'! starting to think all fiction could in the end have at least some small percentage of factual basis.
would have never believed the story before i got to grips properly with meier case and becoming acquainted with time travel possibilities etc - and so again who knows, perhaps there is some substance to it - alarming as that would prove to be...in the end - if our future timeline proves to go down a similar path to that of the timeline that he was forced to have to live through, assuming again that the story itself is true.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 607
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

Reptilians are no great mystery. There appear to be two completely different kinds. There are 1.) the real ones, who are extraterrestrial (as opposed to Icke’s native ones) humans of a reptilian sort (like the ET humans like other animals like birds, fish, etc. described by Billy and mentioned previously here by me).

They are sort of like the equivalent of real “orbs” which make crop circles, etc.

And then there are 2.) the fake “reptiods”. “One of the most sophisticated facilities of this type is in England. A lot of these so-called ‘reptilian’-looking creatures that people think are extraterrestrial are programmed life forms and bio-machines, and are being created there.” From: www.gaiaguys.net/behindthescenes.htm

They are sort of like the equivalent of most “orb” photographs, which are UFO’s (Un-Focused-Objects) www.gaiaguys.net/DCoCC_Excerpts.htm (scroll right down)

My partner and I were Official Disclosure Project Representatives until the DP went bad (www.gaiaguys.net/csetineedstoknow.htm) and I also provided my testimony as a retired USAF Air Traffic Control radar tech.

By mimicking real events, the Control Group muddies the water.

I hope this has helped to clear up one mystery, and has led you to investigate the other one.

Cheers!
Dyson

David_chance

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In regards to John Titor, Mr. Meier was asked about this in 2005:

"Truthseeker
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 11:58 pm:
Greetings Billy,
Comment: There appears to be a lot of talk lately about a time traveller from the future known as John Titor who made a sudden appearance back in around 2000 or so, who also had warnings for the USA in regards to world war 3, etc, in much the same way as did the Henoch prophecies."

"Answer
The time traveller fantasy is rubbish."

From studying the Meier material one of the things that has become clearer to me is the many ways in which we Earth humans escape via all types of fantasies. Time travelers, shape shifters, clairvoyants, channelers, astral travel, a hollow earth, gods, angels, demons, aliens that will carry us away from our misery, away from the next world war, away from our ignorance, on and on a seemingly endless stream of fantasy, escapism, wishful thinking, etc., etc., much of which has entered into our collective culture and thinking as reality.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson,

Let me start off by saying, with regard to the reptilian question, I’ve got no dog in this fight...as the saying goes. Meaning, of course, I have no vested interest in the outcome of the discussion - except for truth. So please don’t misconstrue where I’m going with this.

There exists during the period of the development of the human embryo within the mother’s womb similar characteristics to the development of a reptilian embryo. Some examples: there is a distinct tail that recedes back into the coccyx. There are gill like structures on the neck where the ear eventually develops (and on occasion some humans have been able to breathe through their ear). The brain stem is distinctly reptilian in architecture, unlike other mammals. It is even referred to as the reptilian brain (Google ‘reptilian brain’ and see what I mean). But ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny, and presto... a human child is eventually born.

It has confounded scientists for decades to properly explain this phenomenon. Evolutionists have used this as evidence that man evolved from fish and then land walking reptiles - you know the rest. There has to be some logical explanation for the presence of these recessive reptilian genes.

Stewart Swerdlow posits in his book, “Blue Blood, True Blood” that in our ancient past, alien reptilian beings attempted to colonize this planet and inserted these genes into our pool to create a hybrid race better capable of living here than they would otherwise. The intent being to create a better vessel for them to re-incarnate into. Additionally he says that when circumstances are right and enough of these genes are present in certain bloodlines, shapeshifting can occur giving a temporary appearance as a reptile. Also, there are the occasional stories where the reptilian gene does not recede, such as the news item a few years ago about the Asian boy born with a full tail.

Now I’m not saying Mr. Swerdlow is right or wrong. I have no way of knowing. But, it does seem to me that the information to be found in your link (excerpted from Hidden Truth) if accepted as the sole explanation, only partly answers the mystery. And it’s not so much a “case closed” scenario. There has to be a more salient explanation.

One possibility I thought of is this: from what I have read of the Contact Notes there are repeated references to information given to Billy meant for his ears only. Or information given him for explanatory purposes but for him to not release until a future date when planetary consciousness is prepared for it. Perhaps the answer lies still waiting in that body of information. And obviously, I am only speculating. Still other possibilities are that these reptilian genes are all vestiges from genetic manipulation by the Sirians. Or even Lyran descendents as late as the Atlantean period.

Regards
Bob

Edward

Post Number: 754
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David....

Very well spoken!

When it comes down to the point: it is more or less....within the concepts of
'Folklore'...if you will.

Which is than 'imbedded' so deep, it becomes a 'Believing' process for those
whom are ignorant/less evolved: to these facts. And thus, at a stage of Less
KNOWING, if you will.

Edward.

Leann

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ya'll,
The only reason I ever considered Titor to be real was the fact that while reading his posts he kept throwing in what I considered small clues. The posts were in 2001 and the discovery and subsequent news article were published in 2003 regarding the meteor. Since then I've found out the things he spoke of about the IBM computer were found out later to be true. I also learned of the DEW line that I had never heard of, but of course I'm never been military or really concerned myself where incoming might come from. I read all kinds of stuff. I don't necessarily take it all to heart although what strikes a chord seems to stick with me until absolutely proven otherwise. He didn't seem to know of the Meier material and was a religious person. Anyways,,,,about those orbs. What I saw over the East Texas sky last month was perfectly round, it was very close up and looked like a mini full moon in color. It was early morning and I watched it until I lost sight in the clouds. I wondered if they still even had any kind of weather balloon in this day but it didn't look like any kind of apparatus. It looked like a mini full moon guys, but I know it wasn't because I looked for the real one later.
Bye,
Leann

Gib_niner

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

Thanks for those links - they are very informative - its incredible the sheer lengths that these people involved in the black budgets seem to be willing go to - had the thought that in comparison to some of the things mentioned here - ie reptilian bio-machines being created - something like doctoring a few of billy photos in order to dicredit him would surely be very straightforward and easy to accomplish thing. (THough still a bit tragic that they mangaged pull that off in my opinion - regarding the asket-Nera shots, i think for the average person out there they just wouldn't have the patience to try and set right from wrong - it took me i think a few days to fully piece it together and to realise that there were in fact facial discrepencies etc - Although could it be really possible that from the plejaren point of view - that this level of successful doubt being cast upon the case is actually desirable for them in order to counter-balance the substantial weight & near certain validity of billy's varied other evidence, - the mind boggles at the overall picture.

also, Michael,
thanks for setting me straight on Alex Collier - i had only seen one or two short snippets of video interview footage - so not really too familiar with him and his material really at all - and certainly indeed he seemed a bit 'wired' and perhaps at times a bit... unbalanced! - there is so much data out there to be explored - its tempting to delve into them - from time to time - though reassuring to know that there is a forum like this that can offer a at least a perspective of really sorting out the junk from the meaningful. -- Sincerely, DONT shut this FIGU forum down people!!!!
Also without wanting to badger you too much about whats true and whats not - have been absorbed of late in both the Korendian Contacts with Rob REnaud, and also the UMMO case - was curious to know - are there any problems with these cases that you are aware of. Was assuming that the REnaud case held at least a certain degree of validity - owing to the fact that W. STevens seems to have some involvement in its investigation. But i guess thats no guarantee either of absolute validity.

finally, in regard to john titor story, in cases like this, I just wonder whether or not.. that ALL of the details involving the story are actually being relayed to billy before he issues his unique style of sweeping dismissal that can be sometimes his want! - I mean did he say it was rubbish on the basis that time travel was for him and him alone - or that humans would simply not achieve this level of scientific accomplishment/ability in the year of year of 2036? - Just curious as to specifically why is it rubbish?? - or is Billys word just completely sacrosanct in the end?! :-) I dont't see it as being completely outlandish - there's no reason to assume that us humans would not be able to master time-travel in the same manner as the plejarens have done . - though indeed maybe not quite so soon as in the time frame of 2036.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 624
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all!

Let me start off by saying, with regard to the reptilian question, I’ve got no dog in this fight either. Meaning, of course, I have no vested interest in the outcome of this discussion, or any other here, either - except for truth. So I know you won’t misconstrue where I’m going with this.

Dear Bob, WOW! I thought I was the only nerd on the block with an interest in ontogeny and phylogeny! BROTHER! :-) Way ahead of you!

I read a lot of crap about that from Steven J. Gould and a some good stuff by Daniel C. Dennett, who has a fine mind. Dawkins’ (Selfish Gene – what a book!) touches on it, but I took about 330 pounds of my books down to the garden a few years ago after finding the Plejaren, and mulched the fruit and nut trees with them because they were full of sheer ignorant (and often arrogant) speculative bulls—t, so I’m dong this from memory now.

The answers to your questions, my friend, can largely be found with the works (which I treasure!) of Rupert Sheldrake, www.gaiaguys.net/sheldrake.htm As I say there, understanding this idea, redolent with self reference, turns on a bright light from a new direction which changes the way everything looks forever.

It's the next best thing to ETs, and Billy personally vouched for the accuracy of his theories (except at the TOP hierarchy, of course!) Check it out. You’ll love it. Blew my mind!

I personally think that neurophysiology is another key to understanding the ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny matter, but – although humans are, according to the Plejaren, universally ubiquitous (on three known universes!) – there are fish-like humans, bird-like humans, reptile-like humans and every other type imaginable.

Even Desmond Morris has interesting things to say about the Hardy theory of aquatic man. I read all of the above pre-internet, so a search will probably turn up heaps.

But I know a lot about the Black Ops. I’d bet my left leg that Icke's reptoids are USAPogenic.

Cheers!
Dyson

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson: "WOW! I thought I was the only nerd on the block with an interest in ontogeny and phylogeny! BROTHER! :-) Way ahead of you!"

Well ... I guess I’m not exactly dealing with a chimp then, am I?! :-)
Good, now that I know you are already familiar with the work of Sheldrake, we are on the same page. This is the dynamics by which Swerdlow explains shapeshifting can occur - focused intent on the reptilian morphogenic field. But he prefers to call them “mind patterns”.

Regards
Bob

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 634
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob,

I still choose Occam's Razor and USAPs for the current reptiods doing all the sexual torture and USNavy fluid-breathing experiments, etc.

Swerdlow draws too long a bow IMO.

Cheers!
Dyson

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Really this has been published in 1986???

Fälschlicherweise wird auch viel Schuld dafür einem Geschehen zugesprochen werden, das sich am 11. September 2001 in Amerika ereignen wird, wenn fundamentalistische, radikal-extremistische Amerikahasser in einem Terroristen-Akt Tausende von Menschen ermorden werden, worüber ich die näheren Einzelheiten jedoch nicht offiziell, sondern nur dir im Vertrauen nennen darf

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 639
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Francofiori2004,

No. I wonder if you read somewhere that it had been “published” in 1986? It was received in 1986 and would have been shared privately with the core group members, but almost all of the very specific ones like this were carefully held back until after they happened.

The prophecies from the 1950's were only made openly public in the last couple years.

This is done so people who would be devastated by the ET truth are protected. Please see www.tjresearch.info/denial.htm This is another reason why it's in the German language.

But Billy & Co. are slowly turning up the heat. Wait until you see Michael Horn's 2007 UFO Congress DVD, which includes a sort clip of Billy typing on a computer keyboard at about 60 words per minute(!!!) with his one hand. He seems not to be using a monitor, either. The noise of the clicking keys is bizarre.

Cheers!
Dyson

Gib_niner

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

godamm it to hell - i had completely forgotten that the UMMO contacts were on the billy 'dud' list.
Bloody hell - what a waste of time reading all those endless pages and pages of crazy gook - oh well at the very least - an entertaining read - the part of my brain that enjoys sci-fi i think maybe enjoyed it more than a little.

there's just TOO much disinformation out there - i suppose the end result could be that the true important messages from the genuine contactees are being obscured and thereby neglected by the worlds populace - obviously an unfortunate situation to have arrived at - on the whole.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page