Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 16, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center » Archive through July 16, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Today I visited the center. I think it's not easy to find for people who don't know switzerland!
Anyway nice place, but Billy didn't come out because very busy. Great photo-books to see, pics never seen before.
When I was driving going to the center, on the highway a red light enveloped my car for few seconds. Maybe aliens checked me?

Melli

Post Number: 258
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2007 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was reading somewhere that a person by the name of Hermann Van Veen visited the Centre years ago, spoke to billy about his mission and later wrote songs and according to Billy his songs "are composed with honesty and sincerity and with exposition of SPiritual Teachings, truth and Creative laws etc."
Does anyone know who this artist is and where is his music? Thanks,

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here his site:

http://www.hermanvanveen.com/home/index

Melli

Post Number: 259
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Francofiori,
It is all in Dutch so I am back to square one. Shame though!

Edward

Post Number: 762
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 02:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli....

Herman van Veen is known to me. He is quite an excellent Dutch songwriter, and fuses some of his own humor into his shows. Have not seen him on the television , lately, though. He works the theaters, and small venues. Back in the 70-80ties he was a most visualized entertainer, here.

He does make 'pure' good and healthy Dutch music. Very good with Dutch lyrics,
as well. I would not say he would be number one on my list, but, he would still
be on my list as one of the most best Dutch song writers of all time, here.

He is very funny to see, when he gives a live show(looks a bit like a
clown...:-)..without the make-up). And always has the best of musicians around
him.

I guess, I would describe his music as being - FUN and HAPPY and Sensitive, and for all ages! -

So, I guess Billy would sense the same as I mentioned....

Edward.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2007 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've wanted to got to the center for a long time now it sounds realy cool, and i think that by next year i'll make a trip to the center.

Kaare

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

Nice to meet you as well. And I like to compliment you for an interesting travel report from your
Visit to Hinterschmidtruti, which you Posted over at the PAR group on June 7th , and also
Thanks for sharing your photos as well.
You were lucky being able to spend so much time over there, and be there the dates when the passive group meeting was held. I hope one year to be able to participate in this meeting myself, as I think it is a great way to meet people. I was over there first time myself in the beginning July last year, and spent 3 days working on the Center (doing the so called ‘duty in Schmidtruti’) I also stayed at Freihof, and can still remember being waken up in the morning by the sound of bells from the many sheep and cows grassing on the steep Swiss hillside outside..

Regards
Kaare

The_original_dave

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

URGENT! URGENT! URGENT!

Hey guys,
I'm planning a trip to switzerland to go to the sssc but i only got a week and a half to plan it.

can anyone please inform me, how long you can stay at the center and what do you have to do to get reservations/entrance pass. do i have to call them/send a letter/email and get my reservations/or entrance pass.

I'm asking this because on this forum there's been people saying that they've stayed there for a few days and then on the sssc info section it says visiting days are only on sundays.

and then people claiming they just showed up there and that's it without any reservations.

SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE!!!!!!.

Thomas

Post Number: 285
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Officially, you are required to obtain written permission to visit the center during ANY time other than the official visiting hours, on the appropriate day. If you are in a rush and need an accelerated permission, it might be possible through the moderator named Christian. I cannot speak for him, but he is a core group member as I understand it and might be able to forward an accelerated request for written permission to visit the center...IF you ask him nicely and IF he has the time and ability to help you with that. As I said, I cannot speak for him but this is only a suggested possibility...
Thomas

The_original_dave

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks thomas, i'll try to contact him.

but what i also need to know is if you can stay at the center for a few days or do you need to get a hotel room and can only visit on sundays.

Christian

Post Number: 148
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Original Dave

You cannot stay at the Center but have to use a hotel. There is a possibility to camp if you have a tent with you, but you have to get a permission in advance which will only be granted if you are coming to work on our land. There is no camping permitted if you just visit.
If you come unannounced you can stay for half an hour to buy books etc. but then have to leave.
On Sundays you are granted three hours time for questions etc.

If you want to visit the SSSC on workdays, you will have to work.
We neither have nor demand an entrance pass.

Best regards,
Christian

The_original_dave

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

awesome thanks christian,

i guess i'll be camping.

now i can get my flight booked, i have to get it booked a month in advance /that was the rush/. anyways in a few days i'll conact the center/or you to get my permit.

Rarena

Post Number: 248
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The_Original_Dave,

Gasthaus Freihof www.freihof-schmidrueti.ch or use the Phone @ 0523851304 they speak english and are very nice. Say hi to Jacob and his wife for me... Room #7 is very nice.

Randy ô¿ô

The_original_dave

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Rarena,

But i would prefer camping, i think it's more of an adventure.
i'm already booking my flight but i need to know one more thing is there any problem with the tent size, like is there a limit cause if i show up with a huge tent will i be allowed to set it up, or will i have to take a small one.

and do i have to pay/or buy my food or will it be free for working there.

Christian

Post Number: 149
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2007 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You will have to use a small tent (space for about four people).
You will have to pay for your food (bring it with you or eat at the Gasthaus Freihof).
If you are working between 10.00 am and 17:00 pm (with a break at noon) you will receive one meal for free (at the SSSC).

Christian

The_original_dave

Post Number: 23
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian,

I already booked my flight for july 28, now all i need is the pass in advance right. I didn't know who to contact for it and then i remembered thomas sudgested i ask you.

so is there any chance you could get me one, or inform me how i can obtain one.

thanks in advance
dave

Thomas

Post Number: 309
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just to clarify, I mentioned that written permission is required, not a special pass :-)

The_original_dave

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it's the same thing thomas.

Konsit

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Like... what work needs to be done if you want to camp at the S.S.S.C?

Christian

Post Number: 150
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

... weeding, "cleaning" the forest, raking the gravel path, etc. (for men) ... weeding, deep-freezing vegetables, cleaning, ... (for women).
You will have to bring leather gloves, raincoat, rubber boots, etc. because work is done even if it's raining or cold.

Konsit

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Awesome awesome, haha we do that a fair bit here in New Zealand haha. What if we are filming a documentary? (Apparently Billy Meier still does media presentations for Documentaries but not interviews etc as far as my knowledge goes), my father is keen on making a documentary on The Meier Case so he can distribute here in New Zealand and possibly other places too, our whole family is researching the meier case everyday and we are delighted to have come across it. He is also thinking of making a feature film on Billy Meier's life and plejaren etc (my father is a director, producer, writer etc). So he wants to visit the FIGU and hopefully gather information to put forward to the documentary and to the feature film. But do you think this would be allowed by Billy Meier and the Plejaren? thank you. :-)

Salome

Vinny.

Konsit

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

also what do you mean by "cleaning"???

Konsit

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh and one more thing, would it be possible for Billy to ask The Plejaren for permission on the feature film? its totally fine if not.

Salome
Vinny :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page