Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 11, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Search for Life in Outer Space » Archive through July 11, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 386
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2006 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mohammed,

SETI is an utter scam. Windowdressing, and a way of supporting the "We are all alone" lie, because the Powers That Be are looking so HARD! Please see www.disclosureproject.org (FREE DP docs @ www.gaiaguys.net/ufology.htm)

I agree about Chilbolton 2001 (not "2002", that was Crabwood, even BETTER!) and we have some info here: www.gaiaguys.net/Chilbolton01.htm

I think the ET-provided data was wrong for Sirius. My money's on the Reticulans.

The Plejarens have changed their stories so disingenuously so many times that they are clearly trying to TELL us something by that! Please look for Vivienne's September 22nd article linked off www.gaiaguys.net/meier.whatsnew.htm for the latest from Ptaah.

Cheers!
Dyson

Crop Circle Contact

Cpl

Post Number: 223
Posted on Sunday, December 24, 2006 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those looking through this thread might find something of interest in the interviews with alleged whistleblowers at www.serpo.org. on the alien exchange program.

Billy and the Ps will likely discount this, but much of what they say they experienced echoes some of the problems that would-be travelers would face if I remember the Ps correctly.

Eight to 12 are said to have gone from here to the Eben (of the EBE's) planet. One died on the lengthy journey (Eben tech is not up to the P's standard by the accounts). Two stayed on the Eben planet and the others have died since returning after an alleged 10-year stay. Radiation was a major problem, they say. They also say there is a plan for a follow-up meet again on Earth soil in 2009 with certain Earth services types -- not an open meeting.

The alleged participants in the exchange program had enough problems to make the very detailed story of their adventures virtually tenable.

Fascinating topic, and reading. Makes one think, and exercises the discernment muscle.

Best,

cpl

Jakes

Post Number: 43
Posted on Sunday, December 24, 2006 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Plejarens have changed their stories so disingenuously so many times that they are clearly trying to TELL us something by that!

Isn't behaving like that against their laws and directives?

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 390
Posted on Sunday, December 24, 2006 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jakes,

I think not. Did you have a good read of Sfath's 1945 explanation to 8-year-old Eduard? Please see www.gaiaguys.net/meier.v1p11-20.htm

That addresses this matter.

Also, the FIGU (English language) booklet "Those Who Lie About Contacts" is also a rich source of information from Billy dealing with this confusing topic.

Salome,
Dyson

Mqhassan

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson,

Thank you for your answer. I believe that SETI was an official and a purely academic way to find ET's through radio waves, when such scientists like Frank Drake or Carl Sagan officialy disregard UFO cases for their reasons, probably not to loose their academic posts.

They just concluded that the radio spectrum especially the Hydrogen and OH specral line frequencies were suitable for that

I should like to point out to a French astrophisicist named Jean Piere Petit from the French National Center for Space Studies ( CNES )at one time in the early 90's made a claim that what he has written in a number of scientific papers was inspired by the Ummites !
He was scummed for this declaration by the scientific circles and had to back off before being able to work again !

Now returning to the message sent by the Arecibo Radar Radio Telescope. An answer of a radar message if received by an ET civilization using our classical radio physics understanding, means that this civilization must be within a 14 LY distance for us to receive in 2001.

For that reason I thought that the Reticulans who are 37 LY away are not the ones, although I agree that their reply message does give the indications that it is them from the information provided.

Salome

Mohammed

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 391
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed,

You wrote, "An answer of a radar message if received by an ET civilization using our classical radio physics understanding, means that this civilization must be within a 14 LY distance for us to receive in 2001."

This assumes that the ETs were home at the time, and not somewhere in the neighborhood of Earth.

Dr Steven Greer, Director of the Disclosure Project, (www.disclosureproject.org) stated earlier this year that he had been approached by highly placed SETI people who admitted that ET did indeed let him/her/itself be heard from, and on more than one confirmed occasion, but The Powers That Be thwarted an announcement, as one would expect.

And RADIO?? Why not look for smoke signals or try to intercept a TELEGRAM? :-/

Pretty STOOPID, given what we now know about the topic from the Plejaren! (Please see www.gaiaguys.net/meierv7p438-444.htm )

And it's worth noting that the field report that validated the Chilbolton initiative was published a matter of hours before the WTC was demolished.

We read the report. Vivienne asked, "What will happen now?" I relplied, "All hell will break loose."

And it did.

Salome,
Dyson

Jakes

Post Number: 45
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson,

Thanks for the link. The article is very interesting. I’m not exactly sure what you’re referring to, but maybe it’s the part about information we’re not ready for shouldn’t be revealed until the time is ripe. But then again, if we’re not ready for ET contact on a wide scale, wouldn’t things like crop-circles be prevented if they were of ET origin? Sfath also said information may be revealed upon precise questioning. I’ve already used my question for this round. Maybe you can use yours? In the meanwhile, I’ll reread the passage a couple more times to see if I get anything further out of it. Best regards.

Edward

Post Number: 711
Posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed....

Very perceptive of you concerning scientists like Frank Drake or Carl Sagan.

As what I know about Carl Sagan was, that he did 'Consciously' have a 'Debunk
Program', of some sort, behind him, in his line of work. It could be, indeed,
done, for him to keep his Well Known Name Title - Carl Sagan - most well known
astronomer, scientist...etc...etc. He does seem to be someone that could be
influenced, quite easy.(The same would count for Frank Drake.)

But what I once read, was that before his death he did seem to retract all his
outlets concerning the non-existence of ET life forms, and his debunk work.

Maybe, he felt very guilty in his last days before he died. He had a very slow
painful death, if I recall it correctly?

So, this death scenario does,...sound a bit like that of George Adamski: also
confessing at his death-bed that he was a Charlatan, and Fake...and what more
do we have?

So, it seems that they would rather 'exit' this Earth plain with a pure/clean
'Conscience'. And not telling the Truth, before they 'exit', seems to eat
away, within them.

Well, that is truly one way... to get someone in telling the Truth!

That would truly free them from their 'Guilt'.

Edward.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 394
Posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

" ... it’s the part about information we’re not ready for shouldn’t be revealed until the time is ripe." For us Earthfolk, time ripens slowly.

Sagan? Very deliberate, in my informed opinion. See how he changed his tune.

Few, even at the top, knew the catastrophically iconoclastic impact that ET will have on religion.

It's one thing us Earth humans just getting it WRONG. It's another thing altogether having creepy malign ETs hiding under the Giza Plateau since prehistory pulling all the strings on the religions they invented to sadistically enslave us. No?

And Jesus as 666? What could be worse? www.gaiaguys.net/666.htm

Particularly for Sagan, who identified with those people who claim to have been "chosen" by Jehovah the Cruel and Unjust, eh?

A case of biting off more than can be chewed. Let alone swallowed!

And Billy writes that - as death nears - all those individuals who have been deliberately injured by the dieing person, particularly if death is involved, "come back" (so to speak) at that point in time and torment the dieing person. This would be one of the reasons for the concept of hell. Righteous people pass away in ineffable peace.

I know which I would prefer, but it’s not my motivation.

Good luck to all of us!

Salome,
Dyson

Dplotmach

Post Number: 107
Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2006 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson, could you please explain a little more about how they "come back", and hell? Where in the contact-notes do you have this from?

Mike

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Important announcement, I have just received this by e-mail and I thought it would be important to share this information with the good folk here on this forum...

Open Letter to Albert Gore, Jr.
January 29, 2007

January 29, 2007

Dear Mr. Gore:

On February 25, 2007 at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood you will stand
before a worldwide audience to accept a well deserved Academy Award for
“Best Documentary.” This moment will be a hallmark in a most remarkable
political story. A man comes within a few votes of being President of
the United States, puts aside the enormous personal disappointment,
shuns a comfortable retirement, subsumes his ego and takes on the
grueling work of raising public awareness toward a critical issue “one
PowerPoint presentation at a time.”

An Inconvenient Truth about the dangers of global warming has broken
through a ridicule curtain of misinformation and propaganda preventing
the nations and peoples of the world from properly engaging a
challenging reality. It has remade you a leader to which millions have
turned for guidance and solutions which you provided in your
documentary. And therein lies the problem. The solutions you propose are
not commensurate with either the timeframe or the severity of the
consequences you predict. Those frightened by these consequences are
frustrated as they consider the degree of cooperation demanded by
nations and institutions to address this emergency before it is too
late. They consider the present state of world affairs and lose hope for
a positive outcome.

Many of the solutions you present are based upon existing and projected
technological innovation. What if there were technology capable of
dramatically advancing and accelerating the solution process, and this
technology was being withheld as a government policy? Would it not be
unethical to allow that to continue?

Such technology does exist. It was derived from the energy and
propulsion systems of crashed vehicles of extraterrestrial origin. It is
sequestered in government research facilities where it remains today
hostage to a six decade “truth embargo” imposed by the U. S. government
on the facts surrounding an extraterrestrial presence engaging the
planet Earth and the human race. It is reserved for weaponry, not for
global warming response.

I believe you already know this via contacts made during years of study
of national security, arms control and nuclear proliferation issues
while in the Senate and from your service as an active and powerful vice
president. If you are not aware of the validity behind this “other
inconvenient truth,” ask your good friends Bill and Hillary Clinton or
President Clinton’s senior policy advisor, John Podesta. They watched
from the Oval Office while billionaire Laurance Rockefeller worked
through the Office of Science and Technology Policy for three years to
persuade the Clinton administration to end the truth embargo – the
Rockefeller Initiative. John Podesta would later call for the release of
all government documents relevant to the extraterrestrial issue during
two press conferences at the National Press Club in October of 2002 and
2003. Or you could ask Jimmy Carter who approved two studies of
extraterrestrial phenomena during the first months of his presidency
before both were shut down by the Department of Defense and members of
his own administration.

This is not a political issue so much as it is a moral issue. When you
stand at the podium in the Kodak Theater, let the people know there was
something missing from your film. Tell your audience there are powerful
solutions, extraterrestrial in origin, to which they have a right to
know about and to access. The auditorium will explode with a response
that will astound you – a response that will expand to billions of
people who must know the truth about the world in which they live in
order to fix it. It will not be convenient or without risk, but it is
the right thing to do.

Respectfully,

Stephen Bassett
Executive Director

4938 Hampden Lane, #161, Bethesda, MD 20814 s
PRG@paradigmresearchgroup.org s 202-215-8344

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Researchers/Detail53.htm
http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/stephenbassett.html

Regards
Mike

Gib_niner

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With the newly discovered possible inhabitable planet thats just been discovered - got to wondering about - the mentioning of planet ACART in W. Stevens 'message from the Pleaidies' - According to the info - it is the closest human inhabited planet to ours. Can't remember exactly if there was enought detail - like in what constellation it was situated in - but if there was that and if a rough idea of this data was passed on to our earth based astronomers - then perhaps by trailing their sights in that zone of the star map they just might be able to similarly ascertain the factual presence of a planet - thats equally 'capable' of having life on it - ie with the right parameters - right size, distance from sun etc etc. could be an interesting possiblity to perhaps explore!

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 747
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Gib_niner,

Kohun and Athar (p199 And still They Fly) were reportedly from Proxima Centauri. I don't think they named their planet.

Dear Dplotmach!

SORRY that I never found your question of me from last December! (Assuming you are still with us!)

Or I may have answered it already on another thread?

If not:

I think this was in "Leben, Sterben und Tot" (Living, Dying and Death) and it is not physical people who "come back" of course, but fine-matter impulses representing those deaths, in my very limited understanding of this information. How that happens? ... I wouldn't have a clue.

Cheers!
Dyson

Truthseeker

Post Number: 231
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ACART Technically should not be in the same dimension of space as us, but it sure would be interesting to know if Billy has any comments on this new planet.

Edward

Post Number: 782
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 03:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...and specially for Norm...:-)

I looked up the mentioned Earth-like planet, which has had very mush air
exposure this last couple of weeks, in the region called Gliese 581, which is
also named: WOLF 562/HIP 74995, in my Celestia astronomy simulator, and
made some snapshots for those whom have interest.

Seems the planet has a temporary name, which is called: planet 'B'.

It seems that the program maker or someone else, had already provided the
above mentioned data, in an Add-on, perhaps? So, to my astonishment...it was there.

So, the planet's appearance is just an impression made by the author, himself;
with dark clouds and all.

Edward.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 755
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear fellow Earthlings,

A sardonic comment in this morning’s editorial from the staid Sydney Morning Herald:

THE discovery of a new Earth-like planet in our vicinity is wonderful news. As humankind destroys the Earth with global warming, it's good to know there's another pristine planet nearby just waiting to be trashed. It gives us a Plan B. Or, more precisely, a Planet B. Sure, Planet B is about 20 light years away, so maybe we'll be dead before we get there. But clever marketing should get around that. It's a small price to pay for real estate that is literally out of this world. Indeed, the idea is really just an extension of flying north to buy property in Queensland. After all, scientists think Planet B has water. And where there's water, there's beaches. Beautiful one day, home units the next. And, unlike Queensland, no rednecks.

And if you meet a small gnomish man along the way, it's not an alien, but the mathematician Stephen Hawking trying out weightlessness. The famed cosmologist insists most seriously that humanity will indeed one day need a Planet B to survive.

http://www.smh.com.au/text/articles/2007/04/28/1177459992306.html

Salome,
Dyson

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 95
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey man Dyson, What if there are already blood thristy aliens in that planet with laser guns! Aww we are done for!

Dyson, would the Plejarens have told us if there is life out there in this planet B or whatever it is called?

Incredible

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2007 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ACCORDING TO MY EXPERIENCE, THE ONLY BLOOD THRISTY ALIENS WITH LASER GUNS ARE WE... THE EARTH HUMANS.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2007 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey,

I know this is off topic but since i can't start a new thread i'll just post it here.

My question is has Billy ever revealed how much do the goverments of the world really know about e.t's and there technology.

also when will ask bill thread be re opened.

salome
dave

Edward

Post Number: 800
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave....

Welcome to the FIGU board!

Here is an excerpt from: 251st Contact - Part 1, Friday, February 3, 1995,
12:01 a.m.

www.figu.org/ us/ ufology/ contact_notes/ 251st/ 1.htm

Ptaah filling-in and answering a question to Billy.

Ptaah:

We have fulfilled this task, along with the many others we were obligated to
look after, and you have played a very important role in this scenario of
making public, worldwide, the so-called UFO phenomenon, as terrestrials have
labeled it. You alone made it possible to promulgate this subject matter
worldwide and provoke the controversy to the extent that it is not only
religious and pseudo-esoteric sectarians, fanatics, gullible individuals,
madmen, etc., who preoccupy themselves with the subject. Finally, for some
time now, a great variety of scientists, governmental agencies, military services
and governments have also begun to seriously preoccupy themselves with this
subject, a fact that could not have been accomplished without your help and
great resulting effort. Actually, alone through your efforts was this
successful launching of the worldwide UFO controversy possible, for which we
all express our appreciation to you --- a recognition you had to really
struggle for, when I think of all the harm that came crashing down upon you.

The second question would be for Scott...:-)

Edward.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,

today i was reading and introduction to the talmud of jmannuel on gaiaguys and it mentioned that mr.greer the guy from the disclosure project.says that he has been told /and shown evidence/ that the us is planning a huge hoaxed et attack, to rally up everyone on earth in fear of et's. supposedly to distract from other problems from other matters, thus then waging war against the et's.

now what i would like to know is if this is true,
because i think billy mentioned something like this before,and some people on this forum have been saying that the program seti is actually for weaponizing space.

also in the talmud it mentions that when two ''celestial brothers'' took jmmanuel for a ride on a ship they told him that when man of earth conquers space travel they will have to reveal themselves once again because we will become a threat to them.

as mentioned by
ptaah or quetzal that they will only interfer directly if somehow we threaten space in any way.

Incredible

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Originaldave:
That is very bad and negative for us.

I don't want to see as a treat by the peaceful extraterrestrials civilizations nor want to be feared by them. That is very sad
"we born to die and we die to born"

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 92
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave,

I think you are referring to this passage from the TJ, Chapter 4:
49. “Not until the time of space-traveling machines will the truth break through and gradually shake the false teachings that you are the son of god or Creation.
50. “And this will be the time when we celestial sons begin to reveal ourselves anew to Earth humans, when they will have become knowing and will threaten the structure of the heavens with their acquired power.”

I take this as a reference to NASA’s early Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs coinciding with Billy Meier’s contacts with the Plejarens. And now already we have secret military satellites armed with laser technology and the development of space stations for “defense purposes”.

Regarding a hoaxed ET invasion, I refer you to a conversation between Billy and Ptaah in Contact 441, where it is discussed that the social engineering of fear among the populace toward extraterrestrials began as far back as the 1920s, and was designed to operate as a continuous, ingenious, large-scale disinformation campaign regarding the question of extraterrestrial life.

With antigravity back-engineered beamships at their disposal, premeditated "abductions" of Earth humans by "extraterrestrials", and the massacre of animals, has been and is faked by this group.

Movies, films, videos and false information is directed at moving the Earth humans to angst and terror of extraterrestrials and to engender hate and thoughts of revenge in the Earth humans. The entire war, electronics and weapons industries, and so forth, thereby gain an enormous boost.

So you see, the staged invasion is already taking place. Not as a single event, as depicted in the movies, “Independence Day,” and “War of the Worlds,” but in the form of a covert psyop for many years now.

Regards
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page