Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 16, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Disease » Archive through September 16, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 230
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

According to the Plejaren, it was meercats, not chimps. I can't find the reference for that just now. but there is a lot about AIDS in Contact Book #7 (pp. 10-19) and also on page 295 of Prophecies and Predictions, where they also state that cats as well as mosquitos (etc.) can spread AIDS.

This item of yours is very old "news" anyway.

Salome,
Dyson

Hector

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well i admit i was a bit inaccurate.But the article brings to me a lot of useful information.

To me it proves wrong:
- The origin of the HIV is cannot be traced to be genetically designed,it was not created to be used as a biological weapon.(You would be surprised if you knew how many people believe the "conspiracy" theory).
- HIV is not the result of a genetic experiment that failed miserabily and could not be controlled afterwards.
- HIV is not a natural mutation of a known virus.

These theories are wide spread,and it is useful that "politically correct" media such as reuters or cnn try to deny them.

It proves true:

-That the monkeys,apes,chimpancees,orangutans and the like all of them have a very effective inmune system against HIV.

To finish ill post Billy`s words about AIDS in http://www.figu.org/us/figu/billy_meier/interview.htm

AIDS: The origin of the AIDS epidemic has been traced to Uganda in Africa, from where the disease spread to Haiti. From there it was transmitted to the entire world by degenerate homosexuals practicing sodomy with long-tailed monkeys, which naturally carry the AIDS virus without any harm to them. The inception and transmission occurred through acts of sodomy and later also through homosexual activities of sodomy. The Pleiadians have explained that a cure for the disease may only be found by medical researchers on earth when it is almost too late, as the epidemic will have spread worldwide by then. They themselves have no medication for this exclusively earthbound disease.

Have a nice day!

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 233
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Hector, I wondered where that quote was. ("Long-tailed monkeys" were later more narrowly identified as meercats.)

NOTHING would surprise me about the conspiracy paranoiacs, given the number of REAL conspiracies there are on this planet! More often than not I'm trying to hose down the more bizarre ones inculcated by the Elite's teams of paid cyberspooks who have got simple folks terrified of all sorts of silly fake conspiracies, while their REAL ones are being thus obscured!

Cheers!
Dyson

Edward

Post Number: 611
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

Speaking of "Meercats": a while back it was even mentioned on the news that
even a couple of - Meercats - (found dead) were contaminated with the
Human/H5N1 Bird Flu virus. And thus, it seems they may have contracted the
H5N1 virus through consuming the/a contaminated bird(s). But this seemed to
have happened a couple of times in Asia, before.

Edward.

Anday727

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Aids...

Primarius D.Sc. Todor I. Jovanovic devoted his many years research work to fight against, the allegedly incurable, acquired diseases and gave an indisputable contribution in the field of immunology to understanding of many metabolic and immunologic processes in the human organism...

Dear forum members,
you can find out more about this great man on his web site at:
www.todoxin.com

Salome,
Dejan

Hector

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The first cases of HIV known to the medical community were cases of caucasian males.That supports theory of sodomy tourists.

If HIV should have been brought to Africa within the vaccines,the first cases and symptoms should have been discovered in the African population first,and that is not the case.

Conspiracy theories are nonsense.There is no need to kill millions of people via lethal viruses-vaccines when you have ebola,tuberculosis,no food,malaria,flu,whatever you can imagine.....spread worldwide and mankind doesnt give a damn to find a solution for that....I can be wrong,but i`m no stupid.

You are definitely disinforming here,and spreading more confusion.(My very own personal opinion).

The origins of VIH are quite clear thanks to Meier.All that U.N scientists(hey...U.N..what`s that..a horror circus?),Mann and his story sounds nice for making a thriller movie.We all know how the bafath and their disciples work.

Thanks for your effort anyway.

Apple

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

23rd

No, Look at the history of the WHO vaccination program 1978 - onward. (also, re-using million needles!)

Uganda
USA (San Fr., NYC. St. Louis Mo. etc. using street people)
Haiti

When emotion is evident in a response - it is an indication of fear!

Apple

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The UN's division, (W.H.O.) did re-use million of needles, to promote more, the horrors they were 'giving out'....in their humanitarian cause!

The internet is FULL of stories/official documents and histories of ALL of what's posted about here - in most of the discussion forums!

Takes a short time to look it up and become informed!

Hector

Post Number: 64
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don`t want to become informed about conspiracies.Reality is much worse than those nightmare conspiracies.Even the giza inteligences or a person like Hitler needs overpopulation to try to rule mankind.

Billy said it once:Hitler and the Bafath wanted to rule the world.Without people,you cant rule anything.Hitler was mad and delusional,but he wasnt stupid .There is no use trying to create viruses without control that could anhilate the majority of earths population.

Maybe there exist crazy and delusional scientist that want to reach that anhilation goal.Governments will not get involved in that.Geopolitical price too high if the conspiracy is known to the public.Again,my very own personal opinion.

I am not going to dive wildly in that ocean of information out there,because everytime i get 5% truth,i get 25% half truths and 65% plain lies within the whole package.

For me it`s better to know very little than to master thousands of pages of corrupted and unfiltered information.Meier and Fry advice exactly that.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 496
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Cats-can-spread-bird-flu-UN/2007/02/09/1170524294993.html

Gib_niner

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello all,

have been reading contact 251 recently...

confused about the issue where it says that couplings/acts-of-procreation between foreign nationals of different origins could a negative impact on the health and wellbeing of resulting offspring as such..

had always thought that it was the opposite case - that it was more benficial to..for example, find a mate originating from some far flung place - as opposed to someone who was from ones own immediate area or locality - ie this from a genepool point of view.

hmm confusing.

Memo00

Post Number: 295
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Gib_niner

as i understand it, it has to do with the mix of races, not with the mix of people of the same race from different places

here what Billy said in the Questions to Billy section:

"Are there any reasons recommending against mixed-race couples procreating offspring? I seem to recall reading that children borne of mixed-race coupling had lowered immune systems or increased susceptance to disease; however I cannot find any references corroborating this statement. In the bulletin “A Crusade Against Overpopulation” there is reference to mixed-race marriages but nothing indicating health problems in the resulting descendants.

Answer

If this happens sparsely, it’s ok. But the mixing of races in great numbers will bring degeneration because of genetic effects."

take care

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello everybody,

Is it true that most diseases are generated by the mind, and can be cleared very eaisily?

Thomas

Post Number: 362
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To answer your question: No, not all diseases are created by the mind nor are they all easily cured. Some diseases have their start in the mode of thinking, but as BEAM and the Plejaren have mentioned, things like cancer, etc. can and sometimes are caused by external circumstances. Even the Plejaren still get colds...

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for the explanation.

What kind of diseases are created by the mind?
Is it stress and anxiety, can that be a disease??

Thanking You
Salome

Aditya

Edward

Post Number: 886
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2007 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Aditya....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Just to fill in with Thomas:

Cancer is also generated through the Mind via....False Dogmas and ways of
Life.

The Plejarans did mentioned, as I can remember: Cancer (types) can be
generated through (False Cult-) Religion; which are in all matters against all
that Creation stands for, and thus, as result a 'Corrupting' process would
generate itself, within the Spiritual-Consciousness...which than has effect on
the Material Consciousness(Brain) and hereby...will effect the Mentality
(Mind), and manifest within the human body, at some point...and at some place
within the body.

Thus, the Cancer Virus, as disease, can as well...produce itself as mentioned
above.

Thus, if One 'Pollutes'...One's Spirit(-Consciousness): Truly...the
Consequences will be high!

As one of the Commandments states, that One should not break One's ties with
Creation: And not commit - Adultery -!

Thus: Relegeon.....above Religion!

Religion is indeed committing Adultery to (Creational) Relegeon!

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 363
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2007 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward I will correct you on one of the few things I see as incorrect with your post. The rest I will keep to myself. The mistake that I WILL point out is that it is completely impossible in any way to pollute, as you say, or harm in ANY way the spirit or the spiritual forms of consciousness. This is direct from BEAM and his books. If you understood otherwise, then your ideas are not in accord with FIGU information. With kind regards, Thomas

Scott

Post Number: 1298
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2007 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

I thought the Plejarens have now developed the ability or means to overcome the common cold? I know in the past this has been mentioned, but I thought it has changed, although I could be wrong.

Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1299
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2007 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Aditya,

According to the book "The Psyche" there are numerous ailments which can be derived from the mind, which have their basis in negative or a degenerative form of thinking.

Some of them are as follows: (unofficial translation)

Assorted Heart Disease's
Nervous breakdown
Neuritis
Gout
Certain Brain Disease's
Anemia-Chlorosis
Intestinal disease's
Cramps
Stomach disorders
Sleeplessness
Tuberculosis
Pains of all sorts
Spasms of the organs
Vegetarian complaints
Depressions
Fear and profuse perspiration
Aggression
Anxieties and phobias of all sorts

As you can see, these don't all fall into the category of diseases, but they could possibly lead to certain disorders or conditions. Its interesting some of these now have been classified as diseases such as stomach disorders, for instance acid reflux disease is now considered a disease....

Regards
Scott

Sirashwin

Post Number: 96
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2007 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott

Is even tuberculosis listed in "The Psyche"? Because as far as i know it is caused by bacteria of the mycobacteria family. It is also an infectious disease.
Mycobacterium tuberculosis - major TB causing agent

Thanking You
ashwin

PS - sorry if this question has been clarified earlier, because i ran a search & did not find anyone ask about this earlier

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2007 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas, Edward and Scott,

Thanks a lot for the information.

Aditya

Scott

Post Number: 1300
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ashwin,

This information came from the book "Die Psyche", but perhaps the information has since then been updated.

Thomas, according to the Plejarens they have no more diseases on their world because of their highly developed immunity which protects them against all sickness., hence they generally only die from the failing of their organs, or accidents. I would assume this also applies to the common cold. As I have learned recently, they also have no hospitals, because they can cure just about every type of injury (94%) in a short time which allows the average Plejaren to live to be 1050 years old. Wouldn't that be great technology to have on this planet!

Regards
Scott

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 33
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 02:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

But is it the technology or the mental power they use to heal themselves, because if it is technology won't it be in hospitals???,
but you said there were no hospitals.

Salome
Aditya

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page