Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 06, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archive through January 06, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 304
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Billy "Four Jewels" to strive for:

1.) Love
2.) Freedom
3.) Peace
4.) Harmony

Also we should always keep in mind these twelve rules or guidelines which... when viewed scientifically with an open mind a cause and effect has often profound results:

THE TWELVE COMMANDMENTS

1. You shall have no powers and gods, idols and saints other than Creation.

2. You shall keep holy the name of Creation and not abuse this name.

3. You shall make every day into a day of celebration and keep it holy (control it).

4. You shall not break your bond with Creation, including this: You shall not commit adultery.

5. You shall honor Creation just as you honor, respect and love your father and mother.

6. You shall not kill in depravity.

7. You shall not rob and expropriate.

8. You shall not bear false witness against the truth, Creation and life.

9. You shall never, never speak an untruth.

10. You shall not greedily covet material wealth and your neighbor's possessions.

11. Do not curse the truth.

12. Never, never put Creation's commandments and Creation's laws into unworthy cults.

Kingman

Post Number: 309
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"it" simply clears any confusion. Incredible answered it correctly with one sentence, why all the ruffled fur?
a friend in america
Shawn

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 367
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey matthew, yes i understood the points you were making.
and now i understand you position to a greater degree.

you refer to the universe as she, because it sounds more sentient.
that is what i understand from your response.

you are also saying it is fine to attribute metaphors to the universe,
for the sake of emotion-related connections?

is it sensible to act on emotion, or would it be sensible
to gain control over ones impulses?

i do not refer to the universe as he. if that is what you percieve.
thanks again matthew, your response is full of information that
is valuble to me :-)

hello vibka,
i detect an insecurity in you that
has something to do with being a woman on a planet dominated by men.
most understandable, speaking from a mans point of view.

i do understand matthews points, about feminine words and masculine words.

for the record i am well aware of what great
thing will become of the german language. and i have been planning on learning german for some time,
so there is no need on my part to adjust or
"get used it" as you say. the only thing i better do is do what i have always done,
live and learn.

water your own garden before you start watering mine.
(and i absolutely do not mean that in some sexist way) i simply dont recall the saying about walking around
your house three times, or however that saying goes.

i am in no threat of stagnation, but dont take my word for it. :-)

hey j_rod
so you are telling me that you refer to the universe as she, because of your heritage?
thank you kindly for your views :-)

Kingman

Post Number: 310
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I'm posting in english, wouldn't I avoid assigning any gender notation when discussing the Universe? I understand the German language and the gender labeling. But I'm writing English. New readers can only be confused if we alter something that won't be an accurate representation. In German, of course it is different.

J_rod,
"Hope this helps you understand why the Universe is "SHE" or "HER".

The Universe is neither. Only our different languages allow for a variation in a grammatical sense, it still stays as neutral.
a friend in america
Shawn

Hector

Post Number: 350
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From my interpretation of Billy's teachings, male and female are characteristic features of living creatures.The creation has never been a living creature as we know it from a biological point of view.The creational "SEIN" trespasses and surpasses manyfold the biologic living "status" of biological creatures.(What we call Life).Both just cannot compare, due to the immeasurable incomparable greatness of the "SEIN", which is the home and destination of pure spirit forms.

So although languages force you to label the creation as masculine or feminine, as an abstract concept it should be imagined as something genderless, with the shape or form of a double counterrotating helix.

Syn

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a few similarities from the script as from the christianity...any relations?
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

J_rod7

Post Number: 78
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WELL PETER,

>> "so you are telling me that you refer to the universe as she, because of your heritage?" <<

Well, if you can "string-together" the COMPLETE thought of what was posted to you...

My heritage tells you that I am bi-lingual, that there are SIGNIFICANT differences among languages, which I know from direct experience, are not apparent from a superficial "brush with" reading or hearing another language.

LEARN GERMAN, learn to read AND speak the HIGH-GERMAN, else you may become confused as you make some progress in the spirit teachings.

Salome
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 79
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All,

IMHO, Heritage is a kinship of the blood-line, whereas brother-hood is a kinship of spirit. (By which, Brother-hood includes the man AND the woman.) If I express my heritage, then I speak of the blood-line.

I may express my heritage in Patriarchal terms, as being of French origins. I may also express my heritage in Matriarchal terms, as being of both Danish (Viking) origins, and from Native-American (Algonquin-Iriquois) origins. However, I have neither knowledge of the Danish (Scandinavian) language(s) nor of the Algonquin language(s).

Growing up bilingual (French and English), I understand that in the languages derived from the Latin, ALL refer to "objects", "things", and any noun as being gender specific (masculine or feminine), regardless of whichever "sex" it may be. Example: LA Chat (Cat) is feminine, whereas LE Chien (dog) is masculine. The difference is implied in the pro-nouns, LA and LE, applied to ALL noun objects.

Now, many words have been assimilated into English through centuries of evolution of the language. Some expressions come from the Romans, some from the French, some from the Vikings, some from the Druids, and so forth. Unfortunately, these expressions lost touch with the roots of their origins, including the gender. English is truly a "bastard" language, with contradictory rules, roots, and structure.

In Peace
J_rod7

Borthwey

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What's wrong with "it" to name the Creation, the Universe, or even when using the word "God"? Even if we are impying the existance of a conscience in those things, they are still things, just like we are material things and spiritual things.
Maybe I am incorrect, since english is not my native tongue. The discussion has only been about linguistics so far, no one has claimed that the Creation is a mostly feminine or masculine thing. The way I see it, it embodies those two qualities as polarities wich are joined to create action, I mean, not just in a biological reproductive way.

David

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 369
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sorry,
i meant to quote vibka as saying "get used to it" and not "get used it".
oops.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 370
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes j_rod, i understand what you mean, but how can i say this in a clear way....
however you slice it,
it is your heritage that influences you, and ultimately it is you as a person that has you thinking and viewing matters in the way you do...
such as refering to the universe as either masculine or feminine.
so simply speaking, in truth, you refer to the universe as either he or she, because of your personality and the effects of your heritage upon your personality.

i would like to state something dear to me...
my spirit is not dictated by the german language, and the german language(in conjunction with billy's spirit teachings) does not determine my evolution, it only assists it.
you (j_rod) and others that strongly advise one to learn german, for the reason of avoiding spiritual stagnation are inturn in danger of slowing down your own evolution quite possibly.

the spirit teachings are things that are learned through discovery and how we react to the discovery. the spirit teachings are presented in german for reasons stated by others in other posts.
besides one must also consider that they are a "lengthened down" version and in no way comprise all spiritual lessons in life. so to rely on the german language (because it has been the chosen language used to express the spirit lessons on earth) for ones evolution is narrow minded and short sighted.
henok was not german, and the spirit teaching of the plejarens, it did not originate in germany, yet they learned such lessons and gained their wisdoms. henok was apparently a great person and he did not speak german (from what i gather :-) )

the spirit teachings provided by billy are a great assistance to our evolution 100% no doubt about it, but the german language is not the only road leading to them.

i wonder how many people on this forum that speak german, feel they are in a more justifiable position to be talking to non-german speakers about how to evolve, or if they feel they are "one up" in position to be speaking of the subject of the spirit, simply because they can read a language that happens to be the same language to which billy provided the spiritual teachings in written form to the earth people?

thank you for taking the time to read this post.

J_rod7

Post Number: 80
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello David Borthwey,

Welcome to the FIGU Forum.

As you may see, there is an Archive at the start of EACH and every forum section. Our postings here grow and add until the section reaches a certain page-length, and are then are moved into the Archives, to continue the section page afresh.

You have come into this section in the "middle" of a "dialogue". The dialogue will continue to "morph" - change with fresh ideas posted. I would invite you to begin each section by first reading the postings in the prior two or three Archives, before diving into the "live" discussions.

To your question: >> "What's wrong with "it" to name the Creation, the Universe...?" <<

My answer is nothing "wrong" with IT, or HER, or HIM in relation to the name of things. this is only a matter of personal usage, or language perspective.

I once worked within a company (un-named), which was directed by management with sensitive humanitarian views. One year, they passed out plaques to everyone (thousands of employees) which said "POBODY'S NERFECT". Well, I am certainly among the "pobodies", and also certainly not "nerfect".

So, jump right in, share your ideas, start a new dialogue - a new line. We all shall take it from there.

In Peace
Salome
J_rod7

Vibka

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Peter,
I am sorry, that I attacked you like that. :-)
It's just when I am on night duty or coming off it I lose my patience with lengthy discussions on things that seem so futile to me (looks like I've still got a long way to go on those 7 steps of education in regards to harmonising myself!).
We can't change the way the German is at the moment, so to me it is futile to discuss whether it should be he, she or it. When people embark on learning German, my best advice is, just learn the gender with each noun to make it easier for yourself and less confusing in the long run.

Matthew_deagle,

Have you read "Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer"? The way I understand it is that our material consciousness or our overall consciousness block, of which the psyche is a part, does not die with the body.
Perhaps we can start a discussion on this under the appropriate thread? I saw the title of this book under the section books, but there was no posting to it.
Salome,
Vibka :-)

Edward

Post Number: 992
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter....

I would agree with you.

"she" just being a form of speech or figure of speech (of Expression), if you
will.

Anyone that has been in the navy or had something to do with a craft would
'express' the ship as a 'she'![even a Car, or what ever others...etc] This is
very common.

Thus, in Billy's case: 'she' would also indeed fit properly into the context
usage.

And as you mentioned, and it speaks for itself: Creation has NO gender!

Billy makes this very very clear. Just like our OWN UR Spirit-Consciousness/
Form; one time in existence it may be more Feminine generated...than the other
time, and one time in existence it may be more Masculine generated..than the
other time: just depends on what the concerning Spirit-form will have to
experience; to reach it's(his/her) Equilibrium (even, Neutral-Positive)
state...of BEING.

Edward.

Karlsult

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I read a lot of the topics in this forum and I have one question please...

As I understood, the spirit evolves also through us, by learning. So when I am studying Biology or French at school does that help spirit grow too or just spiritual teachings help the spirit grow?

Maybe doing "anything" helps the spirit grow, not just studying spiritual material - but I am not sure if that is correct.

Thanks!
Karl
http://www.outranksmart.com/

The_original_dave

Post Number: 173
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Karl, your spirit doesn't ''grow'' by studying biology, french or any other subject. It only ''grows'' /evolves/ with the spiritual teachings which you have to fully comprehend so progress can be made.

Edward

Post Number: 999
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Karlsult.....

Your question is your answer! :-)

As you mentioned "anything" that One can gain Experience from, would indeed,
let the Consciousness and Spirit grow...within the human being; which is the
Practical side of the processing.

Studying the Spiritual Teachings, would be the Theoretical side of the
processing. Which in turn, will also have effect in association with the
Spirit-Consciousness(form).

And thus: the human being evolves Spiritually as well as Physically.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 85
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Karlsult,
Warmest Greetings All,

Karl, Study leads to knowledge; Experience leads to wisdom. When the accumulated knowledge guides you into experience, the spirit does indeed evolve.

So, keep with the studies. Learn ALL you can of the ways of the world, and especially both or all sides of any issue. Continue with study of the spiritual material, to give you a balanced perspective. Then, allow experience to teach you wisdom.

Salome
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 86
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Warmest Greetings All,

This will be a short discourse on languages.

All languages rely on both symbols and logic to express meaning. In spoken languages, the true meaning can be obscured by inadequate symbology, or by convoluted or broken logic.

The language of mathematics is the most precise to impart meaning. If you are given that there is a value of ONE thing AND the value of ONE other thing, you will know that there is the value expressed of TWO things. Spoken languages based in pure logic, based on pure symbols, have disappeared from Earth. languages intended to program computers (based, as they are, in mathematics) are the closest to a "pure" language, but we can hardly speak to one another in programming languages. However similar "RULES" may be applied in spoken languages.

Programming language rules are structured by a flow of logic to complete a task. The flow of logic is referred to a flow-chart. When correct symbols are entered into the program, the program initiates several steps of calculation and decisions to arrive at an answer for output. Within the program, the simplest structure is comprised of a sequence of decisions which lead to different calculations. The decisions are simple: IS "A" CORRECT?, IF NO, DO A NEW CALCULATION AND RE-TEST FOR "A", IF YES, CONTINUE ON TO CALCULATE "B" AND REPEAT THIS PROCESS, WHEN THE PROCESS IS COMPLETE OUTPUT THE ANSWER.

Therefore, ask your self: "Is what I intend to express using the appropriate Symbols, and does the expression follow an appropriate Logic?" When you can answer "YES" to this internal question, then you are expressing a thought closest to what you mean. This process becomes automatic with practice.

Thoughts AND feelings are what drives us as humans along our chosen path to wisdom and evolution. When the "rules" of logic are coupled with the learning (knowledge) and experiences (wisdom), then true spiritual evolution is possible.

Salome
J_rod7

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 373
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there Vibka,
no harm done, oddly enough, a co-worker of mine who happend to be a woman had given me a stern talking the other day at work. i decided to not let it bother me. by the end of the day she appologized and i realized more acurately the beauty of a woman. and that it pays to be patient with women, like the sun with the flower.
like flowers, women take time to bloom, but when they do , there is few things that match their beauty.
and something more...
i expected you to either not reply at all to my latest post prior to this one, or come back at me with an angry rant. you proved my careless assumptions wrong, and so from that i have learned something more in regards to man-woman social relationships.
so i have come out of this all the more wiser :-)
so THANK YOU Vibka, for being yourself.
as i said prior, you dont need to worry about my evolution, i try to maximize every opportunity.

i agree that if learning german, one should learn it's "rules" and "style".

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 374
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey edward,
thanks for your opinion,
and thank you for noticing that i said in the first place that the creation has no gender. other individuals who have conversed with me seem to have conveniently missed what you so easily noticed.
i guess the more one speaks, the less opportunity one has to listen.

Kingman

Post Number: 314
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2008 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Message for Matthew_deagle. I wish to send you a personal email. It would be appreciated so as not to distract from forum business. You can contact me at soundstream@sbcglobal.net
a friend in america
Shawn

J_rod7

Post Number: 90
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2008 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Big HELLO All,

Please allow a post-script to my last post #89. This follows my post in >>General Area >>Non-FIGU Related >>Religion (for continuity in train-of-thought).

NeuroBiology leading into NeuroPsychology: There is the consideration of left-brain dominance in logical, "scientific" reasoning, linear-thinking capabilities. And there is the consideration of right-brain dominance in creative, spatial, artistic, and feeling capabilities. Most men are "left-brain" dominant, and most women are "right-brain" dominant.

When the hemispheres are synchronized, there is a greater enhancement of both capabilities within the human brain. Artists and poets, and women, for instance, acquire an enhanced logical capability; scientists, Linear-thinkers, and men in general, acquire a greater sensitivity and passion in their world-view. There becomes a BALANCE in each person, enhanced with the Hemi-Sync process.

Many thousands of people have already been through the Monroe Institute Hemi-Sync training (www.monroeinstitute.com). From books written by various "graduates" of the programs (references available, if requested), it is evident that they have had profound, life-changing experiences. These experiences have been described as a spiritual awakening by many. Most no longer see religion as relevant, having acquired first-hand knowledge of life beyond the physical. Acquired a KNOWLEDGE of life after death, and knowledge of the fact of reincarnation.

I can foresee a possibility of the Hemi-Sync process technology being made available to all of humanity, perhaps in centers established in or near major cities around the world. The requirements are simple: A series of soundproof rooms, equiped with headphones connected back to the audio equipment, and the Hemi-Sync CD's. Religions would disappear within a century or less.

Salome
J_rod7

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page