Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 15, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archive through January 15, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Melli

Post Number: 314
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J-rod,
A few years ago when I was searching high and low and was at a low point in my life's journey, I bought a few Hemi-sync CDs and tried very hard to look for that specific "thing" that they are meant to do for the brain, but to no avail. Some of the repetitive music was relaxing although not always, because of the different instruments sounds that are not always calming and thus I didn't find the focal point I was meant to relate to or concentrate on with my left side of the brain. But yes, they took my mind off from daily chores yet I didn't feel energized or inspired creatively. Maybe my mind is not easily mealable, I ask a lot of questions before I begin to feel that I am on the path to finding some satisfactory answers.
And then one day when I found Billy's Spirit Teaching, I had no doubt that I have indeed found what I was looking for all my life and I then began to understand that it is ME who must do the internal work, the material consciousness exercises because no other external force can change this human mind except my will.

Indi

Post Number: 139
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod

I have tried the Hemisync programs, and the idea is great, however, I ended up choosing the Holosync program which was born out of Hemisync.

I have been doing it for maybe 4 years now, and I can attest to its worth for me. I also know others who have followed this program, although each individual has different results, or might I say perceives the results differently.

With regard to the balancing of the hemispheres, well, I have not been tested to show it, but I can say that I am alot more balanced now than I was before I started. But whether that can be attributed to Holosync, I cannot say.

The Holosync program, introduces the lowering of the brainwave on a carefully graded schedule, the complete program intending to take up to 12 years to finish. There is a logic behind that which is clearly explained. At the same time, it was also explained in the literature that came with it, that creating an 'experience' as the hemisync programs aim at, is not the desired approach. But that is the logic behind Holosync and its creators.

I have done it a little faster than the advised period and have 3 levels yet to complete out of the 12. I have not done it as religiously this past year, as i decided to see how things were without that as a daily practice. I have recently been considering beginning again.

The benefits gained are not lost purportedly, so, there is nothing to lose by taking a break.
One hour a day is quite a commitment. I managed to do it though as I was convinced of the logic behind it. I did study it before embarking on further levels than the first.

Studying and working as a psychologist, I have always had an interest in brainwaves and in my early twenties embarked on various trainings to utilise them. I am at the stage now that i can go into a very deep state very easily, and can function whilst in it. This has been quite remarkable to experience, being in eg., a Delta state and functioning. I attribute this to Holosync entrainment.

I have also used one of the discs to be kept in the Delta state all night. Now, that is a very interesting experience. But too lengthy for here -- but very very interesting, and could be described as a place of 'nothingness'.

I also remember hearing that John of God was hooked up to an encephalograph or other such equipment whilst performing his healings and it was found that his brainwave was actually faster than everyone elses rather than slower as in meditative states -- I thought I might check into this, as this is not the direction the Hemisync and Holosync take you.

All in all, this research, and my experiments with it personally, has been part of the pleasurable times I have spent on this planet.

Reading Monroe's books when they were published fascinated me, however, after studying Billy's teachings, one can only wonder what led him to experience what he described in those volumes. I have my ideas.

in peace

Robjna

Mike

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli and J_rod7
Dear Melli, I value your wisdom and insights on this issue and agree with your viewpoints. While also looking for deeper meaning and truths on my journey which began a few years ago after a great shock of losing a parent suddenly, I tried various techniques from Shamanism, Yoga, Tai Chi and Hemi-Sync CDs etc (I always had trouble with Christian religion, so there was definitely no solace or truths there to be found to answer my questions of what’s life and death all about etc). All of these techniques / practises as mentioned have their value in my opinion as progressive learning tools when looked at and practiced with an open mind and in knowing / realising what does and what doesn’t work for the individual, an evolution of ones knowledge through learning and practise without totally relying on any one of them I guess.

The Hemi-Sync process will not work for everyone; this is known and stated by the Monroe Institute, it didn’t work for me either unfortunately at the time, However they do have decades of extensive research which makes interesting reading on the Hemi-sync process. As stated, the Hemi-Sync process didn’t work for me either but I do find some of the Meta Music CDs quite relaxing and introspective when one applies one will to relax or purposefully meditate, I am not aware of any adverse side effects while utilizing the Hemi-Sync Process, it appears to be a safe method.

Unfortunately I do not know of Billy’s Spirit Teachings, or of Billy’s recommended ways to meditate as I do not speak or read German, if there is anything translated to English regarding meditation by Billy I would be very interested indeed.
All I have done is to pull everything together that I have learned and practiced so far and applied my own will to achieve a certain outcome. While applying this knowledge of what I have learned so far in my own limited way, one day I made a concerted effort with great will to go “beyond” the physical senses, this is when I had what I can only describe as a fully conscious / cognizant “out of Body experience”, but it was much more than that, it was like being projected into the “all there is” while still fully aware of my own body sitting there in a room very relaxed, warm with an ever so soft breathing pattern, what happened during this experience and what followed is to long to explain here, suffice to say it had profound effects upon my physical reality and what happened in the months that followed.
Does anyone know what Billy’s comments are regarding such experiences?

Salome
Mike

Vibka

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,
In a message to Matthew_deagle the other day, I said "The way I understand it is that our material consciousness or our overall consciousness block, of which the psyche is a part, does not die with the body."
Well, I was mistaken. A dear friend explained it to me, and pointed out that it has been discussed somewhere in this maze before. So, my apologies. I shall keep my mouth shut until I have studied those topics more thoroughly.
Cheers, Vibka :-)

J_rod7

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Vibka,

Well, we all stumble into errors from time to time. No harm done, and no need to apologize, as it is all a part of our individual learning process. Just keep in mind = "Pobody's Nerfect".

Keep the Sunny Side Up
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Seeker

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know if anyone here is keeping up with developments in the UK with the 'vomiting bug'. but could this be bird flu and 1918 all over again?

Melli

Post Number: 316
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey there Mike,
Reading your post reminded me of myself a little although without the interesting experience you had with out of body projection.
Let me help you find your way in this well constructed maze just as I started, but with one advice: Please Be Patient! print any posts you feel resonate with your thinking, read these once or twice then think about them for a while, leave them to rest while living your normal daily life, then go back to what you feel is nagging at you to find the answers to, and I promise that whatever you read first- is exactly that that you need at that particular day and time. It has happened to me so often that now I do it regularly and I find this method is the best way for me to learn that specific topic at that given time; if you seek to understand Billy's Spiritual Teachings, or to know all about Meditation, or any other topic which you may feel that you seek to address urgently then follow a few very simple steps: in the Search engine of this fascinating website there is a Pool of invaluable information, dive into this Pool and spend some quiet time reading and soon you will discover your own method of reading certain posts which will be easier as you practice the search facility here, and I recommend you begin right from the beginning which I think was in the year 2000. I cannot stress enough the 'Importance" of these archives especially from the beginning. Same Questions are being asked and repeated over and over again while so many of the answers lie in a slumber just waiting to be re-discovered to help us all progress individually and collectively with the same goal and towards a better humanity. I don't feel that this process is slow or tedious or mundane, in fact the opposite is true for me, it is a great Open Universal University, in fact the best there is and I only wish this D/B would go back to how it read at the beginning of its inception.
And as Billy says: Live and HELP live!
Cheers Bianca

Mike

Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca (hope I didn’t commit a faux pas by addressing you by your user name in my previous post, Bianca it is then)!
Many thanks for the excellent advice and thoughts, really appreciate it. I guess its time to dig deeper and spend time studying with the methods as you have suggested and to contemplate the information presented. No doubt there are many gems not only for me to realise but also for other English speaking people to discover here!

Salome
Mike

Edward

Post Number: 1000
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mike and All....

As far as I can remember, Billy did not find - The Monroe Institute -
reliable! Just as many others so-called institutes, whom are driven for the
Money, than...directly for True research of The Mind, Body and Spirit.[and even: Secret Service Connected, as I can recall!]

I have read some of his books in the past, and they did seem very interesting,
though. But, when he got to the so-called - Astral Projection -, and One would
compare his data to that of Billy's: One would, indeed, accept Billy's Truth
more as Self Speaking, than that of Monroe.

When One's Spirit leaves the body: One does indeed DIE...as Billy makes very
clear, and thus: NO such event as Astral Projection, can come about. I have
always found this Logical, also.

I have even read, books concerning Buddhist Monks and their version of Astral
Projection, but in their case: they mentioned a sort of 'umbilical cord',
which is similar to the Mother and Child scenario; in the case of the Spirit
co-called leaving the body, this - Spirit Umbilical Cord - had to sustain the
life of the human body, during the so-called mentioned.

So, the above mentioned, to me, was also something, which would seem very
impossible, because, it would indeed be such a 'hassle' to have such a LONG
CORD...behind you...when in the so-called Astral Projection. Thus, this
possibility, I put out of my mind...very quickly.

I have no experience with the so-called - Hemi-Sync - produces, thus, I can
not judge. Perhaps it may help some...and not others? But, I guess we do have
to be very Cautious with such matters, as Billy explained. But, if One wants
to experience such processing: I guess it does not hurt. It would just be part
of One's (own) Evolution Processing, to Discover; and Learn from it, or
Dislearn from it.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 93
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Indi,
Warmest Greetings to All,

Robjna, Your experiences with the HoloSync program do indeed sound fascinating. I have conducted an online search, and found quite a large number of different versions / providors of HoloSync programs.

One in particular which seems to be the most promising, comes from Centerpointe Research Institute. The director, Bill Harris, will be sending a "demo" CD and Special Report to me.

Just out of curiosity, is this the same source from which you received your HoloSync program?

In Peace
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Stargazer

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have had these experiences before, (Astral Travel) I too could not see how the spirit could leave the body without the body dying, although this experience felt very real to me and felt unlike any dream, it was very vivid and my thinking process was different to that of when I am totally conscious, or in a dream.
It's hard to explain but, its like normal conscious thought uses the process of a + b = c, although when I was projecting it felt more like I had the c without having to think the a+b part. I was able to fly and it took a while to get used to not having legs or being constrained to the effects of gravity.
If I wanted to do something I would just do it, I didnt have to think "to get up there I have to fly" I just flew if the impulse to fly was realized in the state I was in.
I believe that it is in fact not the spirit leaving the body, but the consciousness energy leaving the body and remaining connected to the spirit body that stays to inhabit the body. I felt a very strong vibrating sensation upon leaving, and the feeling of leaving was very intense/exciting and scary, and flying was very enlightening.
If i became scared my consciousness would get sucked back to my body and I would not be able to move my body for a few seconds after returning.
This experience taught me a lot, this was the catalyst that I needed to develop a more open and inquiring mind. I feel this process is real, although not in a sense that the spirit leaves the body, more like the consciousness leaves the spirit.
I dont feel that it was a delusion, I felt these things at a time when I was very pure,I was living very healthily when it happened.
I have not done it for years now, but these experiences I will never forget. (I have been able to do it maybe 5 - 6 times in my life)
I remember at one point I flew through my ceiling and out over the ocean, this memory is unlike the memory of any dream.
Consciousnesses projection can be achieved by visualizing yourself leaving the body and flying at the point when your brain is between awake and asleep. It will most likely happen if you wake up in the early morning and then go back to sleep a few mins later.
Anyways I hope this brings insight into the subject, Im not forcing my beliefs on anyone, this is all information I present according to my own experiences. One must decide if what they believe is the truth. I am simply trying to explain what I felt.

- Stargazer

Edward

Post Number: 1006
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stargazer...

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Well, the so-called Astral Projection does not exist, in the real sense.

When One experiences such experience, One is - Consciously Consciousness
Shifting -, as it is called, and has been mentioned here in previous
discussions.

As far as I understand it to be: One's Consciousness, is at all time in
existence Linked to The Creation's Consciousness. Thus, to make it short: your
own Consciousness can Visualize, itself at any angle within Time or Space,
within your surrounding(s). Thus, it can generate a - Viewing Point -, if you
will, let say...from your bedroom ceiling, when in reality One's
Consciousness(and Spirit) is still present within the human body; and One
looks upon the body laying in bed. Thus, One's Consciousness has in no way
projected itself Out-Of-The-Body, as is presumed.

Billy also explained that other circumstances can trigger the so-called Astral
Projection of OFB experiences, which at this time has 'slipped my memory',
alas. But, it had to do with certain circumstances that trigger deceitful
perception(s). [This would even apply to the so-called Clinical Death
experience]

Certain Drugs, also have a similar Effect on the human Material Consciousness
(brain), and the Consciousness itself, which trigger the mentioned...also; as
I have studied from the past. [which is mentioned in many tribal folklore...
etc, all over our globe]

Thus, the last two mentioned processings, are natural produced, but to only -
deceive - the Material Consciousness, in assuming/thinking...it had an OFB or
Astral Projection experience.

Edward.

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I am not sure if I put this message in correct topic, but I try here:

Concerning what is happening with Dyson and Vivienne, here are some news about their case:

http://adamdodson.org/comment/216/BREAKING-NEWS

The Billy Meier-part of the now defunct website is to be found on www.futureofmankind.co.uk:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/Meier.htm
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Indi

Post Number: 140
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2008 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One in particular which seems to be the most promising, comes from Centerpointe Research Institute. The director, Bill Harris, will be sending a "demo" CD and Special Report to me.

Just out of curiosity, is this the same source from which you received your HoloSync program?

Hi Rod

Yes, it was Centrepointe where I purchased Holosync.

I have to mention that even though Bill Harris takes a very active role in his company (and other offshoot companies), and sounds very positive, and is very convincing and seems to be genuine -- over the years, I can see that he has made an incredible amount of money from selling the Holosync program world wide. That is not so much an issue for me, as I think it is a good product, however, once on his mailing list, there is a constant flow of letters written in a very personal style, glowingly praising the work of another author etc.... who has a book that has info that "I just had to tell you about" --- and that really irritates me -- and I have had to come to terms with this aspect of the whole Centrepointe sales pitch.

Take that away, and they offer a large amount of free ring-in support, plus alot of literature accompanying at least the first level order -- with a book explaining the whole thing plus many additional CD's of various lectures, that are very helpful to beginners.

Alot of people who start this program are not well, either emotionally, physically, or both. Sometimes, when someone is quite out of balance, and they do a program like this with the claims that go along with it, they expect to be 'healed' just from listening to it. That just cannot happen!

So, to try and create a more complete package, Bill Harris has set up a course that one can take online, at the same time as doing holosync, and I have to say, as a therapist, and without comparing it to the Geisteslehre, it is a very good course. He is qualified as an NLP trainer, and seems to have skills at training and setting up things like this, so this is what he is good at other than making lots of money.

So, what I am trying to say is that, Holosync itself, is just a program that will supposedly balance your brain hemispheres, and entrain your brain to be able to achieve quite deep states of consciousness, with and without the program running. However, it is what one does with that that will determine growth from it.

It is possible that the end result of using the program as outlined in the instructions, will lead one to being able to achieve the neutral/positive state more easily. At this point, that is my assessment of it.

Now that i am aware of the Geisteslehre, I would say that using Holosync in conjunction with studying meditation as Billy teaches, plus the Geisteslehre, would be a rather complete package in itself. Take away the Holosync, and you still have a complete package.

Whether Billy sees value in it or not, is really neither here nor there -- because, I have had the experience and therefore have knowledge of it. I have experienced its benefits, and have not seen anything negative about it -- and its use has not stopped me from continuing my spiritual studies in any way.

I personally have not found any mention on the Figu sites that indicates that this or any other program like it, is not worthwhile.

So, after this long drawn out offering Rod, I hope when you get the demo, that you will let me know what you think -- of how it compares to the various hemisync programs you have used.

I hope this is not too off topic for the forum.

In peace

Robjna

Mizarcubed

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2008 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all,
I'm so interested in Gilgamesh and as I have read the material and questions a few things come to mind. It takes him a couple months to transform his form, it isn't an instant thing and I think I know a reason why he might stay here on Earth..We here on Earth are in the most need of help and he no longer has a "home" world so he can make Earth his home he can also reincarnate here after he dies and he is working with scientists???

Saalome

Stargazer

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2008 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward,

I would like to say thank you for clarifying this for me, I found it to be very informative, and it feels like this is the true explanation for the phenomena.

Now that I have thought of this process based on the explanation that you have provided, I can understand the experiences that I have had better. Especially when you mentioned that One's consciousness is at all times in existence linked to the creation's consciousness, and that ones consciousness can visualize itself at any angle in time and space within one's surroundings.

This was what I was looking for, a better understanding of the process, I was not trying to say that my explanation was totally in line with the truth, but just how I could best perceive it based on my experience. I am glad I made a post on the FIGU forums so that i could get a better explanation on this process. I now have a better understanding of the phenomenon and consequently, myself, and this can hopefully help me do it again one day.

I have read all that I can on the FIGU sites, but, at this point in time I have not had a chance to study Billy's books which has the explanation that you have presented to me. (although I will be purchasing his work as soon as I can) What you have said feels very true. I am always trying to understand creation better.

I have another question for you based on this same experience. Do you know of anything that Billy has written that explains the buzzing sensation that I felt when the phenomenon of consciously consciousness shifting begins?

Thankyou again Edward, I look forward to discussing more things concerning creation and the mission with you and everyone on the FIGU forums.

- Stargazer

Edward

Post Number: 1009
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stargazer....

It is my pleasure...:-)

I have not come across your mentioned - Buzzing or even your mentioned
Vibrating sensation -...in Billy's material...alas.

I have heard and read of the both phenomenon, though.

As far as Man can make of this is, that: it is related to - Frequency
Vibrational Changing/Transition -, or something in that direction; just before
experiencing the so-called OFB or Astral Projection experience, or thus: the
(Consciously) Consciousness Shifting experience.

At times it can be experienced Consciously, and other times Unconsciously. I
guess, it depends on the circumstances, of the phenomenon in it's progression.

Thus, such manifestation is...Felt: Vibrational, as well as..Heard: Buzzing.
[sometimes a Jolting effect is experienced, also; after the processing, which
implies that the processing has ended and is back into it's Neutral state of
being]

Thus, the above mentioned are from my own studies as well as from certain
books that I have read through out the years. And which does seem quite
Logical, in many points, I would say.

Edward.

Seeker

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just want to ask this in general, but forgive me if it is naive or whatnot.

Are we the generation that returns to Mars (ergo like an Apollo mission...but real) or is that further afield?

It is hard to know from contact 251 what stuff is more plausible for our lifetime rather than solely setting the stage for the next act so to speak. (er...write)

Alan

Post Number: 134
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope Christian is reading the forum because i would like to ask him a question. Why doesn't Figu threaten to take legal action against Fox News Channel for showing that report with Kal Korf and his unsubstanciated hoax claims on the Billy Meier UFO contact case. They can't show reports of claim like that without substanciating them with some form of proof. Why doesn't Figu force Fox to make another report to apologize and retract their sideing with Korfs wide hoax claims. If Figu forces them to do this, which I believe they can, and without going to court even, then this would be a great oportunity for the validity of the Meier ufo case for people to see Fox news clips of them doing this on Google video. Heck i would upload the news clips myself even.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6893027018765549462&q

For some reason that particular Fox news clip is no longer there but thats no problem because I and I'm sure many others have downloaded it.

Stargazer

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Once again the explanation that you have provided does seem logical, I have thought about this today and I agree especially with the idea that the buzzing/vibrating sensation would be produced as a result of consciousness energy changing frequency.

This would also possibly explain the changing of thought processes during the time that the consciousness shifting occurs.

Thanks again Edward I have been enjoying the FIGU forums very much, and look forward to more discussion concerning various topics.

- Stargazer

Mizarcubed

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All,
I've had something of a simular thing happen when I was younger and it was when I was going to sleep and on my way to r.e.m 1/2 way there and I would feel it build within me like a energy pulse and it would build and build and fill me up like my whole being was being electrified (buzzing vibration) and it would bring on fear and I disliked it so, as many months went on one day I decided to accept my "afliction" and I raised my arm and it traveled up my arm I instantly went into a dream state where I was in a empty parking lot at night barely lit and in the sky was a rainbow colored "black" hole and since that day it has not happened again!!!

Saalome

Mehraein62

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All, IF any body can explain some words about George Green and the youtube clip?
thank You
Best Regards
Salome

Edward

Post Number: 1010
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mizarcubed....

Welcome to the FIGU board!

You have an interesting experience, there!

Seems you Consciously experienced a similar experience as that of Stargazer
and I, were discussing.

And you mentioning:

'I raised my arm and it traveled up my arm I instantly went into a dream
state..'

I have read in the past of - rasing the arms upward - in order to reach some
sort of Dream State. So, in your case, it really did manifest itself. Very
striking! Excellent!

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page