Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 05, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archive through February 05, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

Now it is clear that even Vivienne Legg too is being processed in the Victoria state correction system.

This confirmation is reported on this website:
http://adamdodson.org/node/131#comment-219
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Sirashwin

Post Number: 211
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All

I can now gladly say that all the FIGU websites and theyfly.com have been un-blocked here.

Salome
ashwin

Mizarcubed

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2008 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all,
I used to visit gaiaguys.net all the time and highly enjoyed it and this website for 8+ years, maybe through the system they can be of help to the inmates, as here in the states religion has it's iron grip in the jail/prison system, to me it creates more of a revolving system it is today.
I bought And Yet They Fly and Talmud of Jmmanuel due to my own transgressions I was not permited to keep them and someone else got them so in a way even though I went through something negative something positive came about for me Creation universally loves everything everywhere!

Saalome

Edward

Post Number: 1016
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mizarcubed....

Welcome to the FIGU board!

Very Positive to know that you have followed your natural Creational
'Intuiton'! Which led you to evoloving in a more - Conscious - manner through
life.

D&V have indeed ben a great asset in diffusing the Contact Notes, and many
other related to The Billy Meier Experience. Which was/is very Positive, to
make it known to as much individuals, as possible. And it had indeed: bear the
fruites of Knowledge and Truth amongst the people; whom seekth.

Such a shame to hear that your FIGU literature was taken away from you, dear
friend. It would be almost as if someone has taken your Life Force away from
you. Terrible! But, possibly you have gained the needed insight to further
live your life in accordance to the concepts/laws of (The) Creation; which is
indeed a very Positive aspect, derived. And based on TRUE Spiritual Knowledge
and Wisdom, acquired from (The) Creation, Itself![Thanks to Billy!!!!!]

Not like, any other Cult Religions, which are based on Man's own erroneous
translations and interpretations, and what HE wants to hear, and Project and
Dictate to his subordinates and subjects![Bible]

Keep The Strength Of Creation, within you, I shall say.

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Mizarcubed

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,
Have been reading figu material since 1999, and I must say it is the greatest sum of knowledge and wisdom I know I especially enjoy reading about the Plajarins(sp) the way they talked helped me to stop talking in such a low vibration though english is pretty low, thanks edward the strength within is very ancient and has gotten me through some tough times.
I may have "lost" my books someone else gained them, my whole family except my nephew is highly religious!!

Saalome James

P.S Evil is to live backwards

J_rod7

Post Number: 100
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello and Salome James Mizarcubed,

You have made a beautiful and well expressed observation:

>> "Evil is to live backwards" <<

Only to add: To live backwards is to retreat in fear from the light. The spirits which shun and shrink from enlightenment, are those which live in the darkness of fear. The popes and priests and mullahs of all the world's religions know very well how to manipulate the fear. This is the greatest Evil, to enslave the people in thier fear, by which they are led into greater lives of darkness.

Saalome Gam Naan Ben Uurda, Gan Njjber Asaala Hesporoona.
Peace Be On Earth, And Among All Beings.
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Mehraein62

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to All, and full agree to the J_rod7 idea as say: ((The popes and priests and mullahs of all the world's religions know very well how to manipulate the fear. This is the greatest Evil, to enslave the people in thier fear, by which they are led into greater lives of darkness. ))....yes sure and sadly..a huge work need to do but how?
Best Regards
Salome

David_chance

Post Number: 139
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FYI, the contact addresses for Dyson & Vivienne of Gaiaguys:

Dyson Devine
CRN 190373
Melbourne Assessment Prison
317 Spencer Street
West Melbourne, VIC , Australia, 3003

Vivienne Legg
CRN 190380
Dame Phyllis Frost Centre
Riding Boundary Road
Deer Park, VIC, Australia, 3023

Alan

Post Number: 141
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How long are they in for?

Edward

Post Number: 1027
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr....

Sad to hear of your father, dear friend.

I wish your family and yourself much strength.

Edward.

Trevor

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The famous Theoretical Physicist, Author, Professor Michio Kaku gives an excellent and honest 9 min talk on Aliens, On Physics and the universe...centered around why extraterrestials aren't bothering to communicate with us (Seti) and in the process bags Seti and all the scientists that say theres no ET's out there or else they would have contacted us through Seti. He made them and Seti look like fools based on Physics! He goes on to explain how todays leading Cosmologist, Physicists now believe our universe is expanding inside a bubble and why they believe there are countless thousands of other universe's, just as the Meier material says. There is much other stuff he briefly touches on in this 9 min clip. Well worth the the watch.

Michio Kaku On Aliens, On Physics and the Universe
9 min - 13/11/2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWW6_LfiJJk

Mehraein62

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you dear friend Trevor for showing us the site
Best Regards
Salome

J_rod7

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Message To Alan,

Alan, in your post #146 (>> The Mission >> Your Questions to Billy Meier -- Answered), wherein you state:

>> "About six months ago a very close friend of mine was diagnosed with colon cancer and since then things haven't gotten much better for him with what his doctor has got him on. His now willing to give any of the natural alternative's a go, such as certain high potency vitamins, diet and so forth." <<

I have posted a message for you in the Forum section: >> The Planet Earth >> The Human Body >> Disease

Hope this will be helpful for you and your friend.

In Peace
J_rod7

Kingman

Post Number: 327
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I heard Dr. Kaku many times and am amazed at how each time I hear him, he begins to sound more and more like he reads Billy's contact notes.

He's always worth listening to as he's a scientists who's able to change his mind when new data speaks as such.
a friend in america
Shawn

Trevor

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I really liked The Silent Revolution Of Truth film. I thought you did an excellent job putting that Meier film together, expecially with the inserts of the CIA Nuero Linguistics analyst and the pyschologists.

May I ask if you know if any of the Plejarens had seen the film and what were their thoughts?

Thomas

Post Number: 446
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2008 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And Michel, did you mention elsewhere that another film is also in the works about FIGU material? I am SUPER interested if so!!!

Trevor

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While reading through the archives of this forum I noticed a strong interest of liking in the documentary film Zeitgeist. I think people should watch Ring Of Power. It is a MUCH MUCH better documentary then Zeitgeist. A lot of it is centered around the Heberons, Egypt, Jesus, Religion, English monarchy, Bankers, ect. Very detailed. Not all is acurate but most is. Most of it fits in with the Meier material relating to the work of the Bafath. There is no mention of the bafath (ET's) in the doco, but anyone familiar with the Meier material can see what the REAL power behind the Ring Of Power is - Bafath.

The documentary is 5 hours long. Well worth the watch.

Ring Of Power: Part 1
2 hr 24 min - 11/10/2007
"Ring Of Power" unrevises 4000 years of revisionist human history with never - before - seen revelations. "Ring Of Power" puzzles together the pieces of.........
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=8250619454941053618

Ring Of Power: Part 2
2 hr 40 min - 11/10/2007
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=-1158343264447729869

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum readers,

Sorry that I forgot to mention the obvious fact that the Plejaren have chosen not always to 'cure' homosexuality on their planet, and there are still many homosexuals, both male and female, who, I am sure, make use of their entire bodies according to their preferences!

Salome,

- Matthew

Mehraein62

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew_deagle
sorry to ask friend,
But you went there ( to thire Planet) already?
- I wonder why Billy some times rejected homosexuality in this planet , exactly as your explanation here?!
Best Regards
Salome

Mehraein62

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew_deagle
sorry I Must give back my second question here. Ur expalins was enough.
Best Regards
Salome

Edward

Post Number: 1046
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Naturally, the Homosexual individuals within the Plejaran societies are very
very Less...in numbers. Compared to the planet Earth. The Plejarans have not -
Overpopulation - problems as we do; which is amongst others, one of the main
factors of the generating of the Homosexual species. Creation within Mother
Earth, is not capable of processing herself...(correctly) as she should, due
to the mentioned.

Female generated Spirit-forms are in-shelled into an erroneous Male Host/body,
and Male generated Spirit-forms are in-shelled into an erroneous Female
Host/body, as result...of the above Consequences.

Edward.

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 83
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah has explained in unambiguous language that varying percentages (depending upon species) of all mammals are homosexual (such as between 1-10%). This is visible in e.g. populations of goats and American Bison, etc., as well as in many non-mammals, such as bird species. Homosexuals among swans and geese are a well-known phenomenon among farmers and scientists. Only reality-detached suburban and urban fools would actually think that homosexuality is 'unnatural'. In the rural areas, the excuse is that it is 'only for animals' but that 'god means for us to all do what he wants'. The 'logic' there speaks for itself.

The Plejaren have chosen not to 'cure' homosexuality on their planet in a large number of cases because, first of all, it is an individual choice of the person herself, and secondly, homosexuals not only help maintain a stable population (even though in some rare cases females can impregnate one another), but are also a nice variety in humanity which add their own dynamic to human communities, etc.

The elimination of the inhumanity of anti-homosexuality is actually a major aim of the Mission, along with the elimination of discrimination against women and the psychological , religious, etc., abuse of children.

Anyone living in the Creative-Natural Laws and attending ot the Creative Biddings/Commandments would never accrue the emotional desire to control someone else's sexuality, or the desire to suppress their own natural feelings. This all has to do with the subconscious acceptance of sexism which pervades society today. It is horrifyingly blatant in Muslim countries, but it is subtley at work in Christian and Jewish countries, too.

FIGU Bulletin # 41 is now online, with a long article about "Macho-Man-ism"/False Masculinism, etc., and the emotional insanities and sexism that go with it. Males should follow their natural natures and indeed de-masculinisation is an issue partly being caused by pollutants, etc., and psychological changes, as pointed out by Henry Makow, but on the other hand, false-masculinism, macho-ism, illogical emotionalism and dominance-issues, etc., are not in line with the masculine natural instinct to protect, and are self-destructive and false, just like jealousy, greed, power-greed, etc.

I don't think I'll translate that Bulletin, though, since I'm too busy with other matters. But, if someone else desires to, they may translate it.

I know that there are other German-speakers on this forum, as well as who read this forum.

Another matter, though, which I think should be mentioned in this context, is the matter of sexual abuse of children through sexual represssion. This is clearly a major issue, a far more serious issue than paedophilia in society today, but even moreso in previous decades in Europe and in present Muslim countries (yet, for some reason, fanatics have focussed on hunting down persons who in most cases need psychological help and not retributive attacks).

Namely, there are millions, perhaps billions of children being told not to masturbate by their parents on religious or other ideological grounds (though usually religious). Mormons, Catholics, Muslims, etc., around the world are taking the hinges off their children's doors, tying their hands up when they go to bed, etc., to stop them from stimulating their own nervous system! Doesn't that strike you as abusive? In my opinion, we should focus on the most widespread, ostensibly 'minor' issues which we all have immediate responsible control over, rather than externalising and seeking out others whom we can label as 'lower' than us or 'less righteous', etc.

Anyone who has children should consider their child's feelings, their own understanding of the universe, their own needs, and their own harmless behaviours, their own Freiheit/Freedom, and take full responsibility for depriving that freedom and creativity, if that has been done.

Salome,

- Matthew

J_rod7

Post Number: 111
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward Dear Friend,

>> Female generated Spirit-forms..Male generated Spirit-forms" <<

I'm surprised you would state this. You know as well as anyone, or more than most others = the spirit-form is without gender. It is in the physical manifestation only that gender is expressed.

As to the individual expression as to hetero- or homo- or poly- sexuality, this comes down to the nature versus nurture debate. And in some cases, both nature and nurture are causative in the direction that a life will be expressed.

Many factors enter into both "sides" of this debate. Examples: NATURE is an imbalance of regulatory hormones while the body is yet growing in the womb, will cause the brain itself to be developed along the pattern as opposite in sexual orientation than the body. NURTURE may be a reaction to a mother's rejection of the child while still a baby; or an alcoholic father who cannot show love to the child. Many more examples of each "reason" in the debate could be given.

The bottom line is this: EVERY SPIRIT-FORM HAS FREE WILL. This is rightfully expressed by all spirits born from Creation, as this is Creation expressing through ALL spirits. The joy of sharing sexual love in whatever form, is not anyone's place to judge.

Salome
J_rod7

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page