Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 16, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archive through February 16, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Borthwey

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward:
"homosexual species"??
"male-generated spiritforms"??

While one can talk of homosexual behaviour, I don't like to label a person as an homosexual, it's too reductive. Everybody is different and has his/her own tendencies, likes and dislikes, wich may or not be clearly defined, and wich will change over time. Regarding the sex of spiritforms, there is no such thing, I'm certain, although it's possible to have predominantly male or female incarnations during a certain period.
But, we all switch and we will all have to develop both those aspects of being and all that is associated with them. And in that light, I am not labeling homosexuality as sign of incomplete development, as a clinging to a past in another sex (altough it can be that). What is a sign of incomplete development is the inability to fully assume the current body and not have identity problems because of it.

David

Scott

Post Number: 1405
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, the person responsible for initiating Transcendental Meditation has passed away at 91.

Christian

Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1) A spirit-form has no free will, because it has no personality. The free will is limited to a personality, is limited to the human being with his consciousness.
2) Spirit forms are genderless.
3) As David says: Persons should not be labeled as, or divided into heterosexuals, homosexuals, etc. A person whose sexuality is directed to the same sex is just a valuable person as another person whose sexuality is directed to the opposite sex, or to both sexes.

J_rod7

Post Number: 112
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My Brother Christian, Salome
Warmest Greetings to All, In Peace,

Christian, I now find a splinter in my eye, which I appeal to you for help to remove.

In your post number 170, you write:

>> "A spirit-form has no free will, because it has no personality. The free will is limited to a personality, is limited to the human being with his consciousness." <<

I read again the Talmud in Chapter 7, At line 12 Jmmanuel speaks (as recorded):

"For whosoever asks of their spirit (consciousness), will receive; and whosoever seeks through the power of consciousness, will find; and whosoever knocks at the door of their consciousness, to that person will it be opened."

Again, Jmmanuel has expressed, in this manner:

>> "...for whosoever asks of their spirit, will receive; and whosoever seeks through the power of their spirit, will find; and whosoever knocks at the door of their spirit, to that person will it be opened..." <<

This is the splinter which now brings my eyes to tears. Jmmanuel EQUATES the spirit WITH consciousness; yet you have said "Spirit-form has no free will". This has become a mystery to me. Can you show me where I may find the key to unlock this mystery?

Salome
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Anday727

Post Number: 79
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2008 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jose dear friend,
Any info regarding
http://truth777.00freehost.com/meier

Salome,
Dejan

Christian

Post Number: 171
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2008 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J-rod7,
Jmmanuel in his time could not speak of consciousness because the people of that time did not know about its existence. They had a rather narrow understanding of the psychic and consciousness-related factors. They did not know what a psyche is, or that different forms of consciousness exist. Therefore, the term/word "spirit" was used by Jmmanuel in a simple way for more than one "item". In some instances he meant spirit form, in other instances he meant consciousness.
The spirit = spirit form has no personality, it is an energy form which enlivens the human being and supplies it with power. The one who is at the steering wheel and decides to drive, or not to drive, or to drive to the left or the right, is the human being with his material consciousness = personality.
Salome,
Christian

Edward

Post Number: 1048
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod and David....

When am referring to a 'Spirit-form', I was referring to the "Personality" as
well within the mentioned; Consciousness related.[thought some of you may
SEE further than what was written...]

Of course a Spirit is genderless. So, I was referring to the Spirit-
Consciousness([material] personality).

And concerning the terminology: heterosexuals, homosexuals, etc...
Was just to explain it in Todays terminology, of course. As Billy would say:
being a 'Variation'.[of the species]

Naturally, we have to accept every individual in their Human Value...and not
make any distinction. Everyone has their own preference....in their material
life.

Of course we can all can experience BOTH sexes in the material world, as is
mentioned in Billy's materials, and which I have also (always) accepted...it to be.

Other times this experience can be Directed, through...which, material gender
the Spirit-Consciousness(Personality) has to experience. And the most likely,
even... Uncontrolled(Indirectly), was even mentioned as through: the Overpopulation.

Christian obtained my concept of reference! Thank you Christian! I was indeed,
thinking in Jmmanuel's terms.[Christian, your perceptiveness is Outstanding!]

Edward.

Robert_piru

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are no less than 5 cultures that routinely live to 120 to 140 years of age. That exist on earth today, That are well known. All these cultures share the same type of lifestyle. 1; They all live above 5000 ft, 2; They drink,water their crops,livestock and bathe in glacial milk. These cultures have lived this way for thousands of years. With out disease of any kind at all. They have no birth defects, no drug addicts, no jails. All tho they do drink like fish and smoke like chimneys. This has been recorded by national geographic in 1976 in their oct issue, I am not sure of the month but the year is correct. So the importance of minerals to the human body is crucial, as well to all living things. So after all of this my question is this, What can rare earth minerals do to awaken the so called junk DNA that is dormant in all humans? How does this help keep the mind in tune?

Edward

Post Number: 1051
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robert....Welcome to the FIGU board.

You did not mentioned WHICH groups of people are concerning, but, I did read
and see a number of documentaries concerning small populations living way up
high above the mountains. They smoked, even Drank...their daily Booze, so to
speak, and everything else what an average/normal human being would do, to
keep him/her-self, alive.

As, what the result was, that made them live over the life spans of 120-140
years old(or longer), did have to do with the Pure Air way above that
altitude. The water is Pure, directly from the mountains, as well as their
crops soil, and what not, grown in a Pure environment; just as their dairy
products delivered by their farm animals. And thus: the (Positive) results...DID
show. They live in a 'Pollute-less' environment, which contributes to their long
lives!

The Plejarans, do tell us, that we should try and keep our bodies as Pure and
Healthy...as can be.

Not meaning that the Plejarans are Purists, or so...but they only Warn us of
the many diseases which have been generated throughout our existence(even
due to Overpopulation). Which play a main role, and will reflect, into our
offspring. Not to forget: the genetically Manipulated Genes, within the human
beings...altered by the then - Creator Overlords -...which are still active.

These just mentioned factors were also mentioned by the previous Prophets.

To some point, you mentioning the - Junk DNA - which does speak loud words!

If we would live an existence as those small populations high above 5000ft.
(with those 'environment' conditions): we would surly live Longer, Healthier
and Happier....etc.

Thus, in short: a PURE environment would truly Benefit and Radiate a more
Positive out come! Thus, living beneath the Clouds, is not so positive/
advisable for our human bodies!? [Pollution, Overpopulation(everyone Crowed
amongst each other), diseases; which generate all sorts of illnesses and
ailments...etc....etc.: THIS all effects our Planet, as well as (The) Creation,
within; and: The Human Being!]

Edward.

Vibka

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

A message from Vivienne: She is now at the low security prison Tarrangower
Private Bag 1
Maldon VIC 3463
Vivienne looks good and seems to be in good spirits. They are scheduled for a hearing towards the end of this month. They have been charged with "wilful disobedience", which I have never heard of before. But they have been given access to Legal Aid now, so hopefully justice will be done.

Dyson was at the Assessment Prison until Saturday and unfortunately was transferred before we got to see him. But I heard from Vivienne, that he is in good spirits too and hoping, that everything will be cleared up soon.
Salome,
Wiebke :-)

Mehraein62

Post Number: 59
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks Vibka for the good news.
Hope see them soon free. healthy , lucky and between all friends
Best Regards
Salome

Incredible

Post Number: 130
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

vibka said: They are scheduled for a hearing towards the end of this month. They have been charged with "wilful disobedience", which I have never heard of before. But they have been given access to Legal Aid now, so hopefully justice will be done.

There are justice in this world?
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Melli

Post Number: 320
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I came across this movie and really enjoyed the concept as is explained by the person called Jacque Fresco who according to his views is a Designer of our Future to the benefit of our society as a whole.
He is on the right track as far I can ascertain and close to Nature but the final piece to the Spiritual aspect is still missing, none the less it is very engaging and Jacque speaks directly to the lay man. He is a very inspiring speaker!
Enjoy "Future by Design"!
http://www.fbdthemovie.com/talk.html

J_rod7

Post Number: 119
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All,
For Alan, Edward, and any others interested:

Alan, I have posted a new message in >>The Human Body>>Disease, which you may find interesting. This referrers to a topic of angiogenesis. I'm also interested to know: How is your friend doing?

Edward, your explanation of your post 1048 is accepted, but for one caveat. Do you mean to imply that the Spirit-form can "Direct" it's choice of gender? I don't think this is correct.

However, The spirit, once IN Material Consciousness, may choose how it will express him/her-self in the life it will live. As for the spirit itself, all will experience lives as both male AND female gender in equal measure throughout it's progression through continuous re-incarnations. If this is hard for some "to swallow", grow up, learn truth for yourself.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Alan

Post Number: 153
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

Thanks I'll pass it onto my friend!

His still waiting for the book he ordered from the bookshop to arrive.

He said his going ok last time I spoke to him. I think his anxious to get that book.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 62
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Forum,
how about Disclosure project? if it is developing project and allegedly they have program for connecting to ET,s telepathically or with another means?
my mind clear yet and glade if i can have more specially if they have any mutual relation with FIGU? and if BIlly has any idea about that?
Best Regards
Salome

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 89
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Disclosure Project refuse to give Billy Meier and FIGU the attention they deserve. They only focus on minor extraterrestrial-related cases, government-related cases, and the staged alien invasion scenario, etc., while ignoring the most important and persistent contact on Earth, which is intertwined with the most important mission of all extraterrestrial contacts in the past 2000 years.

Disclosure Project only goes so far, and then they discard the most important issue and matter of fact to do with extraterrestrials.

Salome,

- Matthew

J_rod7

Post Number: 122
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ebrahim,

>> "Disclosure project? if it is developing project and allegedly they have program for connecting to ET,s telepathically or with another means?" <<

The Disclosure Project has an agenda. They are attempting, through all diplomatic approaches, and through lecture presentations with various world leaders and groups around the world, to bring the issues out into the public domain.

I think their mission and method are doomed to fail. These world leaders are mostly "in bed with" the global military-industrial complex. The "powers that be" behind the military-industrial complex do not want to see their economic base undermined (oil, energy production, stock market manipulations). The Disclosure Project goals are nothing less than the release of technologies which would give free energy to everyone on Earth.

If you are interested, read Dr. Greer's latest book: "Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge", available from amazon.com. Therein, among other points of interest, there is explained the ongoing contacts which Greer and teams of Disclosure Project personnel have been able to accomplish.

Salome
J_rod7

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 170
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 05:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Dear Matthew,

Well I would say, let anyone else not talk about the Billy Meier case. But we all definately will, now won't we??

If the Disclosure people aren't talking about it, let it be. There are people like us who are intrested.

Salome Aditya"

Fisher

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Incredible,

"Wilful disobedience" means they are being charged for disobeying the previous court order (to remove the information from their website). Here is an excerpt from a text on the common law which most probably applies in Australia too:

"Disobeying or neglecting to obey judgment or order. It is a civil contempt of Court to refuse or neglect to do an act required by a judgment or order of the Court within the time specified in the judgment or order, or to disobey a judgment or order requiring a person to abstain from doing a specified act, or to act in breach of an undertaking given to the Court by a person, on the faith of which the Court sanctions a particular course of action or inaction."

So the trial will have nothing to do with the original publication....only the fact that they disobeyed the court. It's similar to being held in contempt of court. Any judgment against them this time will most likely be mitigated by the fact that they are no longer publishing the material.

Saalome

Trevor

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Disclosure Project probably won't touch the Billy Meier Case because it is too big a story for the DP to handle. The DP know that the powers that be won't allow that much attention/publicity to be drawn to the Meier case.

Also most people (or the world) not ready for BM case too.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 63
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Trevor ,
yes I agree most BM case i think belongs more to the human of earth in future than now.
Also thanks J-rod7
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU? I,m sure it was you
Best Regards
Salome

J_rod7

Post Number: 124
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All. In Peace,

Robert_piru brings up a good point for consideration:
>> "So after all of this my question is this, What can rare earth minerals do to awaken the so called junk DNA that is dormant in all humans?" <<

Regarding this, there is evidence that the DNA of some Humans is undergoing change as the Earth absorbs increasing levels of Cosmic Energy. This results from the planet's entry into the Galactic Central plane of influence. By this change, it may be that this so-called "junk DNA" may become activated.

And also a result of the 25,000-year progression of precession by which our solar system is now returning to closer association with the second star with which our star is locked in a "cosmic-dance." In effect, from a combination of increasing energy influence, we are all gaining from our entry into the ascending age of life (which will continue to gain strength during the coming 12,000-years). By which, this will bring us into an ascension of spiritual growth.

Salome
J_rod7

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page