Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 03, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Archive through August 03, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Atum

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo everyone!

I´m a new Member too and I´ve read a lot of very Informative Material about the Pyramids and what Billy tells us through the Pleiads.

I too have Experimented a lot with Pyramids in Canada and here in Germany. As a matter of fact, I´ve designed a lot of beautiful Pyramid Models for charging crystals, Watter, or for other purposes. The latest Pyramid Model of mine, is a replica of the Interior of the Cheops Pyramid "Kings-Chamber"!

...I just remember an Interesting sight in Egypt, there you may take a look at the Gizeh Pyramids 24 Hours a day. It´s a Web-cam. Under www.Pyramidcam.com

Larger Pyramids, until up to a hight of almost 4 Meters or 12 feet, I´ve build myself too. There I´ve experimented within a lot and have come to some very interesting results. Meditating within a self made Pyramid, you may inspire your spirit into achieving that, what you want to achive! It really works.

Those Model Pyramids, that I´ve created myself through the great help of Inspiration, I´ve placed those Photographs into the Internet for anyone to look at, down load and most important of all, "To make them yourself"! The "How to", is shown by me in PART, "Teil # 04"! But also most of the other ones have "How to" Instructions too.

I myself don´t sell them because they´re much too complicated but they´re shown in great detail, how to make them yourself. Should you still have any problems with them, No problem! Just write me an Email and I try to help you as much as I can.

Here´s the Link. It´s a Web-Alben @
http://picasaweb.google.de/AutumCreatorGod

...enjoy!

Kingman

Post Number: 214
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2007 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very cool webcam shot Atum...pyramids are an interesting aspect of how energy is focused by shapes in nature ...and you have discovered this with your own experiments...also very cool....welcome to figu!
a friend in america
Shawn

Incredible

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey people:
I build a small meditation's pyramid.

Sometime when I put the pyramid at one side of my bed I hear a humming sound coming from it.

Generally I sense that sound in the transition between the sleep to wakeup.

My brother that sleep at another bed in the same room sensed that sound too.

Now I'm planning to sleep with a pyramid near my head.
What do you think?
Is that a good Idea?

I have a doubt about the alignment of the pyramid: Does I have to align the pyramid to true north or magnetic north?
"we born to die and we die to born"

The_original_dave

Post Number: 48
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

incredible, you only hahve to align it to the north when performing the peace meditation.

if it's not for that it's not really necessary.
and when you meditate you either have to sit up straight or stand staright so the waves reach there destination.

and maybe that sound you hear is the pyramid atracting energy from somewhere.

or someone performing the meditaion.

Scott

Post Number: 1252
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible,

Why are you sleeping with the pyramid next to your head, what is the point?

The_original_dave,

Where did you hear about standing when doing the peace meditation, I have never heard of that??

Scott

Incredible

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott:
Is that I want to experiment with the pyramid.
The dream and the sleeping is like a type meditation, No?
Maybee something weird happen If I sleep near the pyramid.

Markc

Post Number: 513
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

O-Dave , you should refrain from teaching something until you really know about it . Maybe you just want to help , or appear knowledgeable ; please just stop it .
Mark Campbell

The_original_dave

Post Number: 50
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

scott, just go to the peace meditation section and read the part about positions.

you don't have to but your supposed to be sitting up straight or standing up straight while performing it.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 51
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

markc, it looks like the one who has to learn something here is you.

cause if you didn't know about the correct positions to be in while preforming the peace meditation then your oblivious to it.

from figu,
1. The meditators either sit at a normal height (no upholstered seats or the like) around a table, or else, they take a lotus/cross-legged position or sit on their haunches on a carpeted surface, whereby a small stool or a cushion, blanket, and so forth, is used as a seat. It is important that the spine and the head be relaxed and upright throughout the entire meditation period.

the pyramid,
and the pyramid stuff is in there too.

Tjames

Post Number: 253
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I have become accustomed to sleeping with my travel pyramid on top of its stand near my head. Firstly, I have no proof that this helps initiate a more rapid/smooth transition from the wake state to higher alpha/beta states, however when I do not sleep near my pyramid in the vicinity of my bed (roughly 4 ft.) I notice the depth of rest and the state of my mind is slightly erratic, mixed with slightly unpleasant dreams of a emotional nature. But, sleep done next to the pyramid, as long as I properly clear my thoughts (which is twice as easy near the pyramid), is of a completley different grade.

It is not proven of course that the pyramid betters my sleep, but it has shown to quickly allow me to fall asleep, something that many people have problems with today. I bring this issue up because I have a question for those who know: Is it recommneded to sleep near a pyramid?

I would like to note that when I sleep with the figu travel pyamid (made to very exacting specifications) placed in close proximity to the head, my brain activity seems to increase dramatically which, I have experienced the sensation when waking up of having been "overworked" or even slightly mentally "drained".
I do not recommend sleeping very close to one or even using it for any other use than MEDITATION, but it has shown some other potential uses.

My main point in all of this is to find out whether anyone actually "KNOWS" if puting a figu pyramid on a bedroom table in the center of the room 24/7 can be unhealthy or if any negative side-effects can be attributed to it.

Salome,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Markc

Post Number: 516
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dave-0 ;

I have performed the meditation with KG49 members ( core group members ) nine times .

How about you , genius ?

Where is the quote that you can stand up during it too ? You are MISINFORMING others due to your total ignorance .

I won't waste any more time arguing comment deleted.
Mark Campbell

Tjames

Post Number: 254
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The purpose the pyramid is to use it in meditation. The main purpose of meditation is to control ones thinking which serves our evolution by thinking in a manner that promotes creative, peacful, stimulating and challanging but rewarding principles that lead to the accumulation of necessary knowledge.

Why get so worked up over issues like this guys. If Dave's posts were filled with such complete nonsense wouldn't the moderator delete them? Perhaps, perhaps not, but Mark your's were. I would suspect that many conscious people reading this forum have enough reasoning ability to discern what is fact and what is not proven to be through logical discernment.

I almost answered my question to my previous post in the first sentence of this one :-)
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

The_original_dave

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 02:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

markc this is gonna be my last post regarding this.

here is what you had to say in the meditation thread,
Sitting down is actually the effective method to use , although I suppose that , arguably ,if you have to walk somewhere it would be more effective than not doing it at all .
MAYBE .
Walking would indicate eyes being open , which would decrease the attentive focus needed .
Driving would be much more distracting , so , in my opinion , it would be wise not to make it an activity of secondary importance .
In fact , I'm sure that the dilution of intent would be wasteful .

you just wrote you could do it walking.

that basically provs me right, not that i care but you just started attacking me for no reason and then you prove me right.

Badr

Post Number: 204
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seeing that many still go off topic and despite all the requests to stick to topics has been useless, posts will not be approved if they don’t match the TOPIC…

I really hoped that everyone will take a bit more care

Incredible

Post Number: 65
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys:

Today I done the incredible and ultra sophisticate experiment of sleeping under the pyramid.

I hanged the pyramid to the roof with a thread and the result was that at 5:00am I had to remove it due to:

1. Feeling in my head as if I was exposed to the sun radiation for a long time.
2. Bad flavor in my mouth.

Definitely I think that this is not recommendable.

Sirashwin

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible's post reminds me one of my grand-uncle, who used to keep his razor blades under a small pyramid and would align it in some direction, and if i guess he is been using them without replacement for past 3-6 years(not so sure of exact years). How true is this phenomena or is it just that my grand uncle has been using a blunt razor for all these years ?

Salome
ashwin

Deeh

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ashwin,
I was in Switzerland at the FIGU Center a few years ago. A person from South America ask this question. A core group member laughed and said the pyramid did nothing to the razor/knife.
Dee

Thomas

Post Number: 338
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ashwsin it is my understanding that all pyramids develop energies inside of them, but that if the pyramid isn't constructed in a particular manner, those energies are dangerous to living beings. You might have read about how things tend to mummify or dessicate inside of a pyramid? Well imagine that happening to a living (temporarily at least) human! :-)

Thomas

Post Number: 340
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hate to rebutt but BEAM himself has said that pyramids DO generate dangerous energies inside of themselves for humans etc. if they are not built to a certain proportion and with specific materials. Maybe razor blades aren't affected but I have seen/read scientific papers that say differently...

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 107
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Desiccation in mummies is caused by the dry desert air and actually gives the mummy a longer “shelf-live” just as in dried fruits.

If BEAM said pyramids generate "dangerous energies inside of themselves", this would not apply to Incredible's situation since he was outside of the pyramid. I think it more likely that Incredible was experiencing an overexposure to orgone produced by the pyramid resulting in a cleansing process and the bad flavor in his mouth is symptomatic of heavy metal detoxification. I went through the same thing when I experimented with an orgone blanket. And pyramids have been tested to produce orgone.

Regards
Bob

Incredible

Post Number: 66
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I never done experiments with razors.

I think that the pyramidal energy is in reality the same energy from the body that is concentrated in the pyramid.

Sirashwin

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you all Dee, Thomas, Bob & 'Incredible' for your answers.

But Bob what exactly is this orgone you have mentioned. On wikipedia i inferred it as some form of 'chi' or 'prana' or i.e. life energy. Is this in accordance to what Billy says?

Salome
ashwin

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sir Ashwin, I have posted a response to your question under: The Planet Earth >> The Human Body >> Health Conspiracies

Regards
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page