Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 29, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archive through February 29, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mehraein62

Post Number: 69
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Forum,
I don't know if i put the question in right place?
sorry for that. but my query:
Much appreciated if I can have ideas of the forum about Allan Kardec spirituality works, if any one already read his books?
Best Regards
Salome

Memo00

Post Number: 304
Posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all

recently i found this video on the web which i saw when i was a kid on TV and which i never forget about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77nD5xmL0kU

after seeing it, i also found this one, along with a bunch more of "chi" demonstrations performed by mainly qi gong (or chi kung)teachers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8

As you may know all in the universe is energy (Spirit or like it is said in the Kybalion: Mind), the difference between one thing and another is a difference of vibration. Where in the "scale" between pure spirit and gross matter is this "chi energy located"? Does anybody has an idea?

Thanks to all

Take care

J_rod7

Post Number: 126
Posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Memo00,
Greetings to All, In Peace

Thank you Memo, for bringing this to our attention in your post #304.

Memo00 has found some VERY interesting video, and states:
>> "...you may know all in the universe is energy (Spirit or like it is said in the Kybalion: Mind), ... <<

In doing some research, I've also found the following:

An amazing video at youtube. A master of Qigong demonstrates the ability to move objects from a distance of up to ten-feet away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JYGqVA9xc4&feature=related

Also from youtube, the power of Chi is demonstrated to boil water...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6UTGkC73GE

A website which has some useful meditation techniques, books, lessons and so on. These tie together practices from the three major "schools" = VEDIC, KABBALA, and TAO...

http://www.taoism-immortality.com/

And Memo further asks:
>> "Where in the "scale" between pure spirit and gross matter is this "chi energy located"? Does anybody has an idea?" <<

This is a result of my additional research on the meaning of the Qi (Chi). There is found reference to Ayurveda. This speaks to the Hindu philosophical concept related to Prana, the life-force energy. This would then be an aspect of the BODY of the human-being, as THE ENERGY within the VEHICLE which carries our spirit. In other words, we all, every one of us, are capable of performing these uses of the energy-force-Chi. Energy being "fine-matter" and is a function of the material body, similar to the electrical impulse energy of the nervous system.

Additional research finds that the practice of Kundalini Yoga, coupled with the practice of meditation, will awaken the ability and flow of the Chi. By the direction of the consciousness-spirit then, this latent force that is within ALL human-beings may be manifest, as so well documented in these videos and research. It is advised to find someone already adept in the practice from whom to learn the techniques. Then, of course, practice-practice-practice until the experience is gained. I also find reference to a book, as a good introduction to the knowledge, which I will add to my library:
"KUNDALINI-THE EVOLUTIONARY ENERGY IN MAN", by Gopi Krishna.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

David_chance

Post Number: 142
Posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New mailing addresses for Dyson & Vivienne of Gaiaguys:

Dyson Devine (CRN 190373)
Melbourne Assessment Prison
317 Spencer St.
West Melbourne, Victoria
Australia 3003

Vivienne Legg (CRN 190380)
Tarrengower
Private Bag 1
Maldon, Victoria
Australia 3463

Memo00

Post Number: 305
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi J rod

i think that many demonstrations are plain and simple circus magic tricks

i dont know for sure, but the video of the old man moving things is not the most convincing (you know, that table is just too suspicious)

check this video:

http://www.martialdevelopment.com/blog/qigong-skills-of-the-vagabonds/

also see this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdvYXIwa0Ow&feature=related

about the boiling water man, i think he is for real, his name is Zhou Ting-Jue

from my little search what i found is that usually the men that really have some abilities usually use them for healing (have knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupunture, Moxibustion, etc, AND HELP PEOPLE), also it is possible that some men have developed certain abilities but also perform some circus tricks for whatever the reason

what one can say for sure is that:

1-Even when there may be many things valuable in this stuff (specially for the purpose of healing), there is also a lot of crap.
2-Obviously one will never become immortal as some Taoist beliefs affirm (one is subject to reincarnation even if one likes it or not), that one gains knowledge of some occult abilities is proof of nothing else than menīs possibilities are great and wide and are open to anyone who puts enough time, effort and patience in learning self control and self knowledge which is achieved mainly by meditation.
3-That some persons have developed the capacity to use certain abilities, doesnīt makes them specially wise,(in my opinion it is particularly foolish to make demonstrations if one doesnt have a very clear objective that doesnīt have to do with fame or money) because the knowledge of all this stuff can be dangerous in the wrong hands.

ahhh and about the Gopi Krishna book

i dont recommend it, i read it some years ago when i first began to search for the truth, and as far as i remember it wasnīt really good (or in other words useful)

if you canīt read German at the moment (and so Billyīs books) better search for something else meanwhile you learn it(German)

take care

Memo00

Post Number: 306
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

and by the way, in my opinion

that website you posted is nothing more than a scam

of course, the ancient secret teachings will be revealed to all, IN A VIDEO, and you will pay for them through Paypal, ha ha.

you have to be more critic my friend (and donīt take this as a personal attack but take what is useful of this if you find something useful)

Trevor

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just finished reading the Talmud. I enjoyed it very much!

Very interesting reading about all Ijamanuels travels healing the sick. What I don't understand is if Billy is the same spirit then why doesn't he heal himself from the present severe cold he has?

Last night I read about the 5100 year old iceman at Michaels website and I wondered how the P's knew that Urk was exactly 37 years and 8 months and 17 days old at the time of his death. I thought there were no calender or time keeping clock in those days. Surely Urk wouldn't have known the day that he was born on. How did the P's know this?

David_chance

Post Number: 143
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CORRECTION! - New mailing addresses for Dyson & Vivienne of Gaiaguys:

Dyson Devine (CRN 190373)
Her Majesty's Prison Loddon
Locked Bag 3
Castlemaine, Victoria
Australia 3450

Vivienne Legg (CRN 190380)
Tarrengower
Private Bag 1
Maldon, Victoria
Australia 3463

Indi

Post Number: 157
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Trevor

you wrote:
What I don't understand is if Billy is the same spirit then why doesn't he heal himself from the present severe cold he has?

It is the material consciousness powers (ie., the current life personality) that has learned how to do various different things, including healing the sick -- not the spirit.

Jmannuel was just a man, with a powerful spirit, and so is Billy, just a man, with a more power-filled spirit. Jmmanuel and Billy have to choose, just like anyone else, which powers they will practice in their material incarnation, and to become proficient at.

There are some things, that are not in our power to interfere with. I am sure that if Billy new how to cure his cold using his consciousness powers he would.

We are all only able to achieve what we have put our energy into, to learn -- even though Jmmanuel having already attained that skill, would make it easier for Billy to pick up on that learning, if he so chose to.

I guess he chose other skills to be proficient at, although he has been reported to have been able to 'heal' people whilst doing his psychological counselling.

Robjna

Indi

Post Number: 158
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Stargaser -- this is in reply to your query in another section:

I am curious about ghosts, ,,,

You are on the right track.

Might I suggest, rather than answering your question, that you do a search on 'fluidal forces'.

A search with the word 'ghost' and 'fluidal' in the archives should lead you to other discussions about that.

Robjna

J_rod7

Post Number: 127
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Memo00
Greetings to All, In Peace,

Memo. Thank you for the "heads-up" re: the website at www.taoism-immortality.com. The red-flags went up for me as well regarding what was posted there, especially after seeing all the PayPal logos everywhere.

In review of the video at martialdevelopment.com, there it is correctly stated that the "vagabond" displays are public entertainment. Those are ways for those with some skills in the martial arts to make some money. Certainly, these are not true practitioners of the healing arts of Qigong Chi. Among the fundamental principles of Qigong is to cause no harm to others, and to avoid public displays of the art.

As to the book by Gopi Krishna, the editorial reviews indicate this publication serves as a WARNING to those contemplating the awakening of Kundalini within themselves. This warning is the basis of my recommendation. The warning is that if one is not properly spiritually prepared, the awakening of Kundalini can cause great disturbances to the psyche and mental balance. I have ordered the book for my own knowledge of Krishna's experience.

Here is a website which has a (free) wealth of thought-provoking information:
WWW.souledout.org/. Entry is through the flower in the center of the triangle (pyramid).

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Trevor

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that Indi!

I understand why he can't now.

Any ideas on how the P's knew Irks exact age at time of his death?

Indi

Post Number: 159
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Trevor

my guess would be simply that they have technical devices that can scan people/animals/objects, and provide details from that.

There is mention of various devices in the contact notes, and even maybe mentioned in ASTF by Moosbruger.

That event was a long time ago, so, if my guess is correct, then their equipment would not be as finetuned as it is now maybe -- they maybe even can enter the subconsciousness for data

Robjna

Trevor

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 03:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Indi,

Thanks for the prompt reply - 11 mins!

Actually I thought that too (scanning device) but then I remembered Wendelle Stevens saying in 1982 Contact film that the P's were 3,500 technically ahead of us, which means back then that the P's were about 1,000 years behind us at Urks time. (p.s I am aware that the P's dramatically speed up their tech advances to us since then by up to 8,000 years now) But this doesn't add up because we technically weren't able to travel to other worlds 1,000 years ago from now.? We still can't for a long time! So how could the P's be visiting other worlds 5,000 years ago, if 30 years ago the P's were only around 3,500 years ahead of in technical capabilities. This is why I wondered how they knew Urk's age back then. Perhaps it wasn't by way of technical device how they knew, but what? Surely Urk wouldn't have know the day that he was born on.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 219
Posted on Saturday, February 23, 2008 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00: Where in the "scale" between pure spirit and gross matter is this "chi energy located"?

Someone once suggested to Billy that he could make his teachings more understandable if he made references to certain eastern philosophies. And Billy replied that they contained too many distortions and it would lead to confusion. I believe you can find this in FIGU Special Bulletin #33. We know that Billy demonstrated such feats of a similar nature as in your post, but I just doubt that you will find the exact answer you are looking for simply because the Geisteslehre contains its’ own lexicon of spiritual terms and any such comparisons will have to be made by yourself.

Regards
Bob

Indi

Post Number: 161
Posted on Saturday, February 23, 2008 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Without a developments in science topic, I thought I would post this here.

If anyone is interested, there is a new paper just published, on the speed of an atom -- attoseconds, with a film clip of an atom moving (although it is too fast to see).

The film clip and article can be found at:

http://www.atto.fysik.lth.se/

There is also an announcement and commentaries on this at the following:

http://www.physorg.com/news122897584.html

Interestingly, on the last site, there is also an article on a study done on the acceptance of nanotechnology, with interesting results put down to religious beliefs.

http://www.physorg.com/news122309388.html

Physics is not a subject I have much knowledge of, however, I am still interested in reading of the latest developments -- helps me to see how quickly things are changing in discovering the Truth.

Robjna

Melli

Post Number: 324
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I came across this article titled: "Automated killer Robots threat to humanity" and immediately an orange light lit in my mind and reminded me of the
information in Contact # 251, http://au.news.yahoo.com/080227/19/p/15z31.html

Anday727

Post Number: 83
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson and Vivienne are out of prison, and are free!!

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/apology-frees-jailed-couple/2008/02/28/12\
03788539310.html

BTW,
I received a letter from Dyson a few days ago, just wanted to reply to
him this morning, but this beautiful news changed my intention.

Salome,
Dejan

James

Post Number: 65
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's good news Dejan! A minor error in the above link, here's it fixed
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/apology-frees-jailed-couple/2008/02/28/1203788539310.html
Welcome to Earth!

Fisher

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 05:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm so glad to hear that Vivienne and Dyson are free. Their plight has been constantly on my mind. Part of me was hoping to see a real David and Goliath story but I am much happier to hear that they will have their freedom again.

Incidental observation on the article in Dejan's post for USAmerican readers: The Supreme court in Australia does not have the same level of jurisdiction as it's name suggests. The highest court in Australia is called the High Court and the Supreme court is localized in a territory or state.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 1058
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

YES: That Is MUSIC To My Ears....:-)

May The Mission proceed further, without obstacles....

Edward.

Markc

Post Number: 597
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great news ! ... congratulations to them both .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Trevor

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good to see it was published in Australian mainstream newspaper. I'm surprised in fact!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page