Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

French UFO contactee Rael

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » French UFO contactee Rael « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on UFO contactee Rael.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lars
Posted on Sunday, August 04, 2002 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all

Has Billy or Figu ever mentioned anything about the claims of "RAEL" the frenchmen who says he has contacts with the Bibilical Elohim -gods who are extraterrestrials?

I see alot of interesting correlations between what Rael says and with what Semjase has said
respecting the dissenting JHWHS of old times.
Is it possible these Elohim are descendents of the JHWHS from the days of Arus and Jehova?
I mean may these elohim have been the followers of the JHWH Arus and JHWH Jehav?

Salome, Lars

Norm
Posted on Monday, August 05, 2002 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, lists Rael as a fraud on Page 4 in the booklet "Those Who Lie About Contacts"

Lars
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

I know Billy has listed Rael as a fraud, but maybe this fraud applies only to the false and lying messgae he propogates, such being that there is no spirit in man that evolves and reincarnates and that eternal life is only through cloning.?

Also the Elohim are spoke of as being Creators,
I know from the 251st contact that Ptaah and Billy speak much about "creators and Overlords"who were on earth anciently.
What iam trying to say is that maybe Raels contacts are partly true in that he is being visited by aliens, but that his message is False!
Maybe these Elohim are the Creator-gods- Overlords
mentioned in the 251st contact?
It appears that Raels story and contacts now have some scientific basis for them in that the alien star of david symbol with a galaxy swirl in it's center,which Raelians wear as a talisman recently showed up in a crop-circle imprint on a field in England.

Lars

Mark Campbell
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lars - pay close attention : Rael is a FRAUD .
If you want to beleive in his contacts , why don't you provide some links to his UFO photographs .We would all like to see what he's got......

I'm sorry , I forgot , he doesn't have any , because he is a FRAUD .

Mark

Lars
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark

Your point is well considered.

Iam just reasoning that there is some evidence tending to affirm that
he may be having contacts with these Elohim. the first of his evidence lies in the book of Ezekiel in the bible which speaks of flying wheels(crafts)
In Rael's book his alien contact explains that these Wheels were their spacecrafts contacting Ezekiel. The detailed descriptions and eloqeunce within Rael's book seems more descript than what an earthman could muster up.

I know Rael has'nt any pictures of his UFOs ,but he has pretty apt descriptions of them in his book.
Just because one does'nt have pictures of something he claims to have flown in , doesn't mean he has'nt. the descriptions themselves can be the evidence, at least in this case.
Also the facts and evidence in Rael's message about cloning tend to back up the message of the prophets of YHWH in the old testament. Esp. Ezekiel. In Rael's and the bible's view humans do not possess a spirit, and when they die, they perish or sleep, and await a cloned ressurection through DNA cloning. strange as it may seem ,but the bible tends to affirm this idea in numerous passages!
Iam not saying the message is true though! people can believe anything and yet it can be FALSE! even aliens can embrace or believe FALSE ideas!

Lars

Norm
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lars, Just like I said about the Adamski case. Rael could be plagiarizing other works. I read his book it sounds good, but any amateur Scifi writer could have written a story like it. Now he's on this cloning crusade. Does he really need to start cloning people because he says ETs did it in the past? In my opinion the cloning is a publicity stunt.

Lars
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Yes, your assumptions about Rael are probably correct, He could have read Von danakins book chariot of the gods, and then thought up some idea and connected it with cloning.

But then again, the Bible does in numerous passages suggest that man does not have a spirit
that survives death, and that ressurection of the body is the only hope.and that is why ressurection is taught all through it.Maybe it was
a counter group of aliens opposed to the Plejarens
who also contacted the prophets and taught them these ideas about ressurection?
Maybe there were two different alien groups who contacted the Jews in ancient times?, the Plejarens, and maybe these Elohim. could they be the Creator gods mentioned in the 251st contact? in that contact it is mentioned that these creators messed around with earthman's DNA.

Lars

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, August 12, 2002 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Lars,

I to am under the assumption that Rael is a fraud, however, I'm also aware of the fact that some people have being known to lie about UFO contacts following a simple UFO experience. Also Lars, you need not always create a new discussion area on the board for evey new subject you think of when these subjects can be kept in the miscellaneous areas. Please note that space on this board is limited.

Something to think about,

James the truthseeker

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd comment about the Rael movement but I've done so already on this board.

The "Religion of sensuality" is what I'd describe them as, if I had to concoct a summarization.
Superficially patterned after the Meier contact info... somewhat.

That they have achieved such a large following is remarkable, perhaps worthy of study in itself??
Might lead to insights on our "earth minds".

Regards,
JP

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Has anyone ever wonder why your body is warm??..... if your flesh is warm at regular temperatures then there is an underlying energy which is causing your body to be hot and warm and so is the blood.... therefore it is considered your Spirit form or your energy of spirit. I do not agree with the bible teachings or for that such as RAEL, to me they are misguided/distorted views of the spirit. It is insane to think that you are not a concious being and that spirit form does not exist, whomever these Aliens who came to RAEL are, they sure know how to confuse humans.

Conclusion to this is if blood and flesh are warm, then there is something inside of you which is keeping it warm and it is enery(SPIRIT FORM) :).

Be WELL All :)

E. Visser
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all.
Does this Rael have a website?
I seem to recall a bit off a French contactee with
quite how do I say it,encounters of an erotic nature.Is this the same one?
Thanks,
TerraX.

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Visser,

YES THE SITE IS:

http://www.rael.org/int/english/index.html

hope this helps :)

BE WELL :)

E. Visser
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2002 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay.
Thanks for the link.Mr Vorilhon doesn't provide much convincing proof,no secondary witnesses.
I must say that bits of it I have seen in other cases but the atheist approach is new to me.
Also the claim by the Elohim that they created all and each lifeform is ridiculous and contradicts with what we know about evolution.
I would rate the case as unlikely.
Regards,
TerraX.

arnie norway
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, interesting seeing your views. From a philosophical point of view: How do we know that _this_ is not a false teach? Do we have evidence? Or are we just choosing our believing? You create your own world, do remember that. I am a great fan of Billy, but in a discussion board like this it is outmost interesting watching what others like I choose to believe...

Peace.

Mark Campbell

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's a good question Annie , and a challenging one , at that .

One of the topics that comes up here is that of faith vs. proof . If you have reasonable evidence for the effect of a cause , then that would be proof .Of course , the proof that has been provided so far will have to suffice , otherwise , after the proof is "delivered to your door" , you will require more proof and more , and so on ....if you don't get it , you may never .

Having been to the Center myself , there are impressions that made it more clear for me , from being around Billy and the Core group , and speaking with them . You really get to see first- hand that there is an immediacy to their intent , "no gaps" in the actions of everyone involved there , and obviously , nothing to hide . It's a very clear and sincere environment that pervades a sense of reality that one really can't describe effectively in words .

It's also worthy to mention that a person's own spiritual and mental evolution will allow comprehension and receptivity to the ideas and concepts of the spiritual teachings that make it obvious to them that they are the true and ultimate meaning behind all attempts by all 'messengers of spiritual truth' who have come before in history .

That's really about the best way that I can put it .

Edward

Post Number: 322
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

For those who would like to know:

I watched an interview with Mr.RAEL...and it seems that you Have To name him by His (Self-Named) Titled Name "His Holiness"!; which is in the
'Interview-Contract Agreement'...if One wants to interview him!

Can you Imagine...if he "Clones" Himself; "Will The Real RAEL Holiness Stand Up!"

I think there would be a Big Problem with All those Holinesses...walking around!

I Still think Mr.Rael...should have Stayed a Racing-coureur(driver).
But I must admit...He is Now Eraning More(Millions as is said!!)...than being a driver! I guess he has Reached His Pinnacle...Of Whishes....!($$$$$)

In another television interview he was commented Why You have to call him "His Holiness", and he commented back: "Well, you call your Holy-See..The
Pope.. 'His Holiness', so why not I."

The commentator said something like: "Well, but you are not Holy."
Than Mr.Rael(in tv view)..had gotten angry and Stopped the interview and stood up and walked away. End Interview....(Ofcourse!)

Edward.

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey my good good friend Edward Howdy!!!

Who is Rael? lol

Isn't that guy who spoke with both inexistent Jesus (The Evil One) and Mohammed at the same time? Wasn't Buddhah himself there also taking Mushrooms (Amanita Muscaria mushrooms) Tea with him at the acid party in Beelzeebubs Planet if I am not wrong...I read somewhere This Rael also spoke in person with Peter Pan and Snow White who came along with The Good Fairy from the North inside a shining chariot made of pumpkin haven't you heard about it my dear friend Edward??? nope? then so you are not well informed ...it is true!! Casper the Friendly ghost told me this...because Casper was the driver himself... I also heard this Rael person contacts Mickey Mouse and Scrooge Mcduck also and that Spiro Gyra built him a flying saucer for him to meet with Jokerman in person inside a Volcano somewhere I think....man I heard the volcano was so so damn hot it exploded and blowed them up to Olympus where then they met Gorgona and also Mephistofeles!!! I also heard this Rael is going to clone a talking cucumber a cucumber with arms and legs who will Redeem the world!!! I heard too Real will mix carrots and peas in order to make carrots with green eyes man that will be great just imagine a carrot staring at you with bigs greens eyes over the table!!! WOW!! what important discovery to humankind!!!!

Somebody there please..urgent a STRAIT JACKET urgent!!!! Some one just scaped from the Mad House....!!! Rael is it you???

I have no ties or knots in my tongue...this above mentioned type my dear friend Edward is just one more Clown without a circus to play... nothing some strong dosage of HALDOL in his veins would not solve...this person is the most laughable JOKE in whole Universes I do not give a single cent to read anything...nothing about this..this..this....this...aargh!!! I have no words to describe, to define...this TYPE called Rael.....I will have to keep this this this...thing..this... stuck in my throat but soon I will go to the toilet to throw it out into the sink.....and I will wash my mouth with pure soap to wipe the name of this person out of my mouth...This above mentioned person this..this...this...person....does not even deserves to have his name put into Discussion on this Forum...

We human beings were made as Clowns for millenia now I myself make those types the Joke itself...now it is their turn to be laughed at...the time is now...now is the TIME for US to Laugh and Laughs best those who Laughs last!!!

Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Truthseeker

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

Perhaps just as cultish as Claude Vorilhon was in calling himself "Rael", Ruth Norman who also called herself "Uriel" of the Unarius society was no better. In fact I'm surprised these two didn't at one point get married together. I personally know 2 guys who were more interested in joining the Raelian movement; not because they believed Rael and his UFO story, but rather because the group offered alot of free sex, a trend which soon died out sense the 1960's and early 70's.

Now as flaky as Real is, keep in mind a few things here such as if he did have any sort of UFO contact or experience at all, this could have involved the Gizeh boys. Rael like Adolf Hitler; wanted to clone and create an Aryan super race, both describe the beings are as being Tall and Aryan in appearance, they both used the swastika to seek dominance over the Jews and they both had a superior complex for global domination. Interestingly, Rael never claimed to have any further contacts after 1977. So keep in mind that the Plejarans removed the Gizeh boys or Baffath from the Earth back in 1978. See the comparisons here?

Perhaps my good friend Der Beobachter, we should one day send Rael, Peter Pan's actual homepage:
http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan

:-)

-Truthseeker

Edward

Post Number: 324
Posted on Friday, October 03, 2003 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jose...and James...

Yes, Jose very Righteous Said!

Surely...RAEL...IS Not REAL!...:-)

Just Another Clown...Without a Mask! A True Clown...One Would Laugh at from Natural Amusment, But Rael Not having a Mask...THAT 'IS' THE JOKE...:-)

Truely...Lose Tongues...Tell The Truth...Not?

Yes James, I Truely Agree with you Also. I have noticed the Comparisons. I would not be surprised...at your mentioned facts.

I guess he's just Another "HOLE - i - ness"...:-)

Truth and Knowledge be With You Both...

Edward.

Ramses

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Photos are not the "hard evidence" of alien contact!!
I have my own photos but i will not claim that iam having phisical contacts! Many of the so called real contactee are just for deviation of knowledge and desinformation about the subjct.
http://freedomind.is.dreaming.org/

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page