Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 23, 2009Earthling23 02-23-09  04:27 pm
Archive through March 22, 2009Marcela23 03-22-09  01:41 pm
Archive through July 17, 2009Christian23 07-17-09  08:41 am
Archive through August 31, 2009Behzad23 08-31-09  12:21 am
Archive through February 20, 2010Thomas23 02-20-10  10:00 am
Archive through March 09, 2010Stephen_moore23 03-09-10  06:24 am
Archive through May 14, 2010Michael_horn23 05-14-10  07:22 pm
Archive through August 25, 2011Jesusmontreal23 08-25-11  11:34 pm
Archive through September 11, 2011Edward23 09-11-11  03:19 am
Archive through August 14, 2012Patm23 08-14-12  11:33 pm
Archive through July 21, 2013Patm23 07-21-13  08:20 pm
Archive through August 25, 2013Ramirez23 08-25-13  01:47 pm
Archive through February 06, 2017Patm23 02-06-17  11:47 pm
Archive through November 18, 2017Newinitiation23 11-18-17  12:48 am
Archive through October 08, 2018Joe23 10-08-18  10:42 am
Archive through April 05, 2019Corey23 04-05-19  06:30 pm
Archive through November 13, 2020Kenneth23 11-13-20  10:19 am
Archive through October 12, 2022Joseph_emmanuel23 10-12-22  09:04 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on the spirit form Nokodemjon and the seven prophet lineage Henok, Elia, Jesaia, Jeremia, Jmmanuel, Mohammed and Billy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 3691
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bermunda (Plejaren) has forwarded a sketch to Billy of Menara. This sketch will be enhanced as time permits. Menara has Black hair and Grey/Blue eyes...

Bianca

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A few years ago I spent time with so many Figu people at the centre when one morning before we all went to do our designated 'jobs', Christian took a few photos of all of us standing near the chicken coup, at the back of the kitchen.
At that moment I asked myself why is he taking photos of us? and strangely it seemed like a rhetoric question to ask myself because I immediately thought that the plejaren would like to show all of our faces to their federation people who dont come to visit Billy. Those who do come to visit Billy, I reckon know us all by our faces and even know us better than we know ourselves. No I havent confirmed with Christian I actually forgot about it until now.
Why not? who knows...? I will ask him.

Hugo

Post Number: 1145
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca,

The Plejaren are an inquisitive lot so I wouldn't rule it out!

I would love to visit the Figu center and was planning to go around 2020 but alas the virus hit. And I'm too scared to go now because I won't risk going on a plane (from Australia) full of people with no masks.

Bianca

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After I posted my comment above, I decided to send an email to Christian and clarify what i was thinking, here is his answer to me:

Hi Bianca

The reason why I had made the photo is that I have something like an "archive gene" in my head. In other words: I am kind of an archivist or record-keeper of the Kerngruppe, which means that I'm constantly making photos and filming the "material and personal evolution" at the SSSC, so to speak. Some of my huge load of video material has been presented at the Passive member meetings in the past decades as short annual reports.

Actually I made that type of photo 2 times, and then came the pandemic. I hope being able to repeat such working group photos sometime in the not too distant future, in May.

Referring to your message below: I didn't have any intention to make the photo for the Plejaren, because they have better means to record events than I with my photo camera. Their records are in 3D.

Salome,
Christian

(Oh well, that was a nice thought on my part.)

Maryam

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2022 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was in ponder as it pertains to the descendants of Nokodemion (the Enoch-Immanuel lineage) whether any of the proposed discovered children (i.e. Josef Rama Theo, Tamar aka Sarah Damaris, debated upon amongst others), presumed to be some of the children of Immanuel has ever been corroborated?

I am aware that Immanuel later had become known as Yuz Asaf upon reaching Kashmir (CR 823) and recall in my many readings coming across a document originating from the Prieure de Sion – Ordre de la Rose-Croix Veritas, proclaiming the aforesaid were confirmed children of Yuz Asaf, but do not know the validity of this document, among others that proclaim the same.
Maryam

"Carpe Diem...Seize the Day"

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 205
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2022 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maryam

I had gotten the impression that the validity of it was dismissed based on this brief conversation between Billy and Ptaah in CR 529 -

Billy:
But the next thing: Leonardo da Vinci, Isaak Newton, Victor Hugo and Jean Cocteau are said to have belonged to a sworn community that is considered 'The Great Conspiracy of Christian Mankind'. On the internet you can find all kinds of information about this under 'Rennes-le-Château', 'Prieuré de Sion', where Sion = Zion. Do you know anything about it?

Ptaah:
27. They are really not anything but stupid conspiracy stories.

https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_529

Regards
Bob

Patm

Post Number: 981
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2022 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Maryam,

I am uncertain as to the origin of your "proposed discovered children (i.e. Josef Rama Theo, Tamar aka Sarah Damaris".

This is the latest of what I have been able to compile from the FIGU texts regarding the Nokodemion Lineage/Genealogy:

https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Spiritual/Lineage-Genealogy-sec.pdf

Hope this helps,
PatM

Maryam

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you truly for your response Phi. I did find in my reasearch that the named organization was that of one of the many christian orders deemed questionable and/or false, but my curiousity remained regarding the origin of the supposed descendants. I was in ponder of who these individuals were and why they were chosen as the children of Yuz Asaf and if there was any form of connection of descent at all, as ancestral trees can be found on them that are quite extensive from German and French archives.

Thank you so much Pat for sharing, I have seen and reviewed the Nokodemion lineage chart before, which is quite interesting.
Maryam

Norm

Post Number: 319
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contactee Billy Meier - The Da Vinci Code , Holy Blood Holy Grail

https://pin.it/2kAgLOO

Hi Norm, please be careful with Non-FIGU links Thanks Scott

(Message edited by scott on October 30, 2022)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 516
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool! I'm from Malta. Glad to know Jmmanuel's been there.

Maryam

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting Norm thank you very much, so Amalfi (in Italy I believe) and Malta in the Mediterranean Sea. The aforementioned individuals are only 2 of the chronicled assumed descendants of Yuz Asaf (among others), and while they show Central European ties (found within both French and German Ancestral trees), these trees do not infact denote any Meditterean Sea or Jerusalem ties (other than the 'claim' that they are descendants of Yuz Asaf), which I believe would be an important indicator if there were to be of relation to Immanuel in some way.

It remains quite astounding that none of Immanuels descendants (whom would most likely have multiplied greatly on earth over 2 thousand years, unless they left earth, or simply chose to not bare many descendants), did not emigrate outside of Europe, that not a one descendant could exist in the Americas (Would this all-encompass North, Central and South America?) despite the countless with European ancestry all over the world (if I am understanding the information from the link correctly).

"Theres no bloodline to America, However there is a bloodline stemming from Jmmanuel via Malta and Amalfi to Switzerland" (quoted from the link)
Maryam

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1638
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One can find some info about the purported Sara and Josef Rama online, alleging that their father was "Jesus Christ" and their mother was Mary Magdalene, further debunking the credibility of those claims.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1541
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great discussion.

It's actually a great mystery. Did Billy receive the active genes of the Plejaren Gabriel(?) who impregnated Maria, who gave birth to Jmmanuel?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Maryam

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2022 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Michael for your response, I have previously come across the myriad of information regarding the aforestated individuals that proclaim them to be the children of Yuz Asaf / Jesus, yet I simply remained curious as to whether these individuals were actual living people of Israeli descent (whether related or not), or completely fabricated beings.

Eddie it may seem quite a mystery, but I have reviewed Mr. Meier's ancestral tree and it can be connected quite accurately. I do not believe he was bestowed the active genes of that of Gabriel, but rather he is a direct carrier of the genes (we are our ancestors and will be our descendants, if I understood that correctly), with Mr. Meier being a true descendant, as the Plejaren were able to trace his ancestry back to Jerusalem.

Central Europes Switzerland may seem a far off from the Middle East of Western Asia and Northern Africa, with Mr. Meier having Swiss/Italian antecedent genes and I am sure a mix of others, but in tracing the migration of the peoples throughout the times, it is not surprising Mr. Meier was begat amid Central Europe.

While my mother is US born, my father, all grandparents, and my most recent ancestors of the past 500+ years were Caribbean born, however their antecedent origins are mixed European, African, Indigenous Native and Middle Eastern, with a similar migration pattern.
Maryam

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 517
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2022 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correct me if I'm wrong, or if I've misunderstood, but Billy Meier isn't a descendent of Jmmanuel/Gabriel. His connection is his creational-energy-form, which bears the name Nokodemion, that embodied the seven prophets, including Jmmanuel.

Maryam

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2022 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The link that was provided by Norm with the statement "Theres no bloodline to America, However there is a bloodline stemming from Jmmanuel via Malta and Amalfi to Switzerland" (quoted from the link) seemingly implies that if not Mr. Meier, than someone else in Switzerland is a direct descendant of Immanuel. I read back on previous forum conversations and there appears to have been much confusion surrounding this topic.

I found in CR 503 Ptaah stated the following: "17. But before we turn to it, I would like to tell you what I have found out about the family tree of the 'Meier von Bülach' and also about you.
18. As we have both already suspected, the line goes back to Jmmanuel and finally to the son of heaven Semjasa.
19. For my research I have to admit, however, that these are only to be understood in very rough outlines and in the main and decisive points concerning the family tree, because to research and list the complete family tree would be much too costly.
20. But what has emerged from my further research into the family tree is that before the 'Mejr' of Amalfi, by whom the Hospitaller Brotherhood was founded in Jerusalem in 1048, the family tree line goes back to a man named 'Dison', who was active in Israel as a 'Maggid' respectively as a wandering herald about 180 years after Jmmanuel."

Unless I am misunderstanding the context of the text, it appears that Mr. Meier would be both blood and spirit descendant.
Maryam

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 518
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2022 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maryam

Can't argue with that. It clearly states, according to the Plejaren's research, that Billy Meier is descended from Jmmanuel. I didn't this. That's quite something.

Maryam

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2022 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Joseph and Phi, I was intrigued by Mr. Meier's ancestry, so traced it a bit, as I have a passion for geneaology search. I began that of my own about 3 years ago. As I unfortunately remain estranged from my mother and not knowing whom my father was, I opted to have an Ethnicity DNA test performed to better understand whom I was and the origins of my ancestors (for how can one understand where they are going, without understanding where they have been), also because I do not resemble her.

I did not expect my search however to actually lead me to my father, nevertheless it had. Although he had unfortunately been deceased for several years, I got to know where the other half of me came from and from him derives my Middle Eastern, Central European and Italian ethnicity. While my mother 'Maria' born of the USA is fair-skinned, thin-lipped, with dark brown hair as silk, my father 'Jesus Manuel' born within the Bermudan Triangle sea was of a rich-tan appearance, with redish-brown hair of a different nature. I in turn share the hair of my father, albeit mine is that of a dark copper nature and a complexion if you will of 'kaffee und milch'.

Truly amazing the secrets one can unveil through the search of ones ancestors. My families lineage is both of the oppressor and the oppressed, the villanous conquistador and the overcoming wandering refugee, that of the roman conquering empire and those once deemed the gentiles of the River Jordan, horrid and yet beautiful.
Maryam

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 209
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2022 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maryam

I share your passion for understanding our ancestral history - as you put it; "how can one understand where they are going, without understanding where they have been."
This rings even more true in light of the information Billy has provided about our extraterrestrial origins and the purpose of even being a human in the first place.

You would probably really enjoy reading the recently translated book by Billy, From the Depths of Outer Space which Michael Horn recently posted a link to in the Books section of this forum: https://www.theyfly.com/shop1/main/product/70/from-the-depths-of-outer-space

The book has a great historical section about our origins before inhabiting Earth. It explains how the Henokian lineage took two branchs; one that settled in the Lyra-Vega region and another in the Sirius region. The Lyran-Vegans never settled in Sirius and so never had the genetic manipulations. Only the Lyraner/Veganer and later the Plejadier/Plejaren and Askets people in the DAL universe kept the knowledge about the fact that the Henokvölker (Henok’s people) divided quite early in two lines which moved out then on absolutely different ways in the vastness of the universe to search for themselves new home worlds.

Some time back, I posted some galactic history excerpts from the original German version, Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums in the forum section The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission. But you would be better served today reading the authorized English translation that's now available.

Regards
Bob

Maryam

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2022 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Phi (Bob) for the reading reference. I am familiar with the 2 Enoch Lineages, aswell as the jist of our origins, nevertheless I greatly look forward to the comprehensive read. Danke!
Maryam

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page