Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 27, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archive through March 27, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Adysor

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

I just found this site and I got a question. I don't know where to place it so I place it here. I just want to know who is this Galactic Federation of Light I hear about and Ashtar Command and Sananda(who claims to be the spirit form of Jesus Christ). Anyway they claim to have gathered millions of benevolent spirits within higher dimensions(4th up to 9th) transmiting light to our planet for its awakening and helping us ascend to higher dimension and I would like to hear your opinion if you know more on it. Since you also seem to lack a subject of disscussion as I read above :D

Edward

Post Number: 1074
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor....Welcome to the FIGU Board...

As to - Galactic Federation of Light -: there is not such group mentioned in
Billy's materials, and I would not say it being reliable, as being a factor of
reality.

The only mentioned true Federation would be the: The Cosmic Alliances, A
League of Nations - consisting of 127 billion people that extends far into the
cosmos and to which many planetary systems belong. The Plejarens are
affiliated with a cosmic alliance to the High Council in the Andromeda
Galaxy.[excerpt AY....TF]

Asthar Command, is/was in reality Asthar Sheran, which is the pseudonym for
the ET leader Aruseak, whom did utilize certain mechanization's to Negatively
influence Earth human beings. Which makes him: A Criminal Of All Criminals!

Asthar is no longer consists in a physical body, thus is deceased, and will no
longer bother the Earth humans; only his False Religious Influence still
resonates, on our planet, alas....to say.

And as to - Sananda(who claims to be the spirit form of Jesus Christ):

This too, is a False clam and which should be taken with a grain of salt!

As I understand it, there may be literature incorporated into the so-called
teachings of Sananda, which are derived from the Talmud Of Jmmanuel, thus,
Stolen materials/True Teachings...and thus is a - Plagiarized - version, of
the teachings of the TJ.

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Adysor

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you very much, Edward. I also wonder if all this information about physical and spiritual chakras(or 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensional chakras)that I constantly see on internet are real. And if they can be activated through meditation. What do you know about that through the teachings of Mr. Eduard Meier.

Kingman

Post Number: 350
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also Adysor,

The name Jesus Christ was created out of thin air to help confuse the true teachings of the prophet Jmmanuel and bring more power to the priests and clergy, instead of the individual becoming empowered by the truth. This person who claims to be the spirit of Jesus Christ is delusional at best and is leading people to more false beliefs and continuation of the human spiritual stagnation. In short they are more of the poison that pollutes our world.

Fortunately you are able to question their claims and use your own logic to decide what to hold as truth. Please don't take any of our words as your proof that these people are dishonest with their stories. Continue searching and make your decision on what your mind deems as logical, not anything your told to believe.

Welcome to FIGU!
a friend in america
Shawn

Alan

Post Number: 163
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor,

Anything to do with the "Galactic Federation of Light" is all false/scam and was brought about by ufo contactee fraudster Sheldan Nidle and his PAO (Planetary Activation Organization) website to sell his bogus products.

http://www.paoweb.com/gfmember.htm
http://www.paoweb.com/products.htm

btw - my picture

Indi

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Adysor

if you avail yourself of the search engine you will likely find the answer about chakras as well as many other topics you may have queries about.

Robjna

Adysor

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hehe thank you again Alan, Kingman and Edward for the welcoming party and the assistance. I wish you all the best and I will be back later with other questions if you are intereseted :D.

Jamesm

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back in 1993 I actually read Sheldon Nidle and Virginia Essenes (sp) book "You Are Becoming a Galactic Human" which was quite a riveting read.

I was quite taken in by its claims regarding the Galactic Federation of Light and other such falsehoods as:

* The cetaceans (whales and dolphins) were once land walkers who lived on Earth long ago along with the Reptoids and Dinoids (lizard humanoids).

* There was a war between them and the cetaceans fled "into the sea" by transforming their bodies and into the stars.

* Humans come from the Vega star system and were brought here to Earth by the cetaceans when we were merfolk-like people

* The doughnut-shaped (torroid-shaped?) photon belt which orbits the galaxy is going to collide with our star system "very soon" (very soon was always just around the corner after you bought more of the same old crap that came out of their website paoweb.org for a couple of years)

* When the photon belt arrives/envelopes the Earth there will be 5 days of darkness then we will all be healed/cured/given light-bodies and will live in peace and harmony and wont die until we feel like dying/leaving the body behind after 4000 years, and we will be reunited with our star brothers and sisters at last etc etc

I honestly believed it might happen for quite a while....being young and impressionable at the age of 18. Today its easy to spot the flaws in his claims. The weekly "channeling" from the star people is the same rubbish every time just tweaked a little bit.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Edward

Post Number: 1075
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor...

The Chakras, are non existent. They are false created, by false teachings. In
any shape or form, it be as you mentioned, physical, spiritual or dimensional
related. Thus, it is also, false to accept them to have any effect through
meditation.

Edward.

Adysor

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, but I also heard and seen traditional QiGong, a chinese art. This one recognizes the energy in the human body and calls it Chi. This energy can be manipulated/controlled by meditation and other techniques. And that energy can be concentrated in the Hara(navel chakra) and then if you master it then you can release it through hands or wherever you want. I have seen people studying this for years and then become doctors and they help their patients by using that energy which is transmited like a electric shock from your hands to whatever you touch at will(of course not many people know about this because it's an ancient and 'secret' technique). I know this exists because I have seen it. I just want to know if Mr. Meier and the Pleiadians of which he got contact talked about something like that. Thank you and be well everyone :D

this is the video I was talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAB0dbc3Es

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 240
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor, and welcome to the study of the Meier material!

In the human body there is an intricate system of nerves carrying electrical signals. Where these nerves come together near major organs, these is an affluence of ganglion and the electro-magnetic field (EMF) is higher. If you are familiar with electrical currents, you know that a magnetic field travels with and rotates around it at 90 degrees. In older Sanskrit texts related to health, these fields were described as “spinning wheels” or chakras. But over centuries of time this concept was misinterpreted as being the source of energy itself. Regardless, I think that you can understand that a moving electromagnetic field can not by it's very nature store energy of any kind.

Before coming to the Meier material, I had read many books on both chi and chakras but I found that there were too many inconsistencies. For example, some books would describe the storage of chi energy as being in the Dan Tien and not the chakras. When teachings have gone so far astray it is best to just empty your cup so that you can fill it again.

Many witnesses have seen Meir himself do unexplainable things. There is the story of Meier cupping a coin in the palm of his hand and heating it until it was scorched black. Some people had seen him hold a twenty-centime piece between his thumb and index finger, and etch his fingerprints into the metal. Elsi had seen him take a nail two to three inches long, stand it on its head on the kitchen table and make it dance across the table upright into Meir's motionless hand. So I have no doubt these sort of things are possible when the powers are developed, and even though the people who are able to perform such feats may lack the proper understanding of what's really going on or how to explain it. But as you delve into the Meier material you may have a better understanding that it may take many years, even lifetimes of dedication to developing mentally and spiritually. Not for the purpose of performing parlor tricks but for the evolution of the spirit.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 241
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies to you, Adysor, I didn't realize until later I had not answered your specific question, which was:

Adysor: "I just want to know if Mr. Meier and the Pleiadians of which he got contact talked about something like that."

When Billy was asked for an explanation for these abilities, which I described in my post #240 above, he responded that he was taught by the Plejaren, Sfath, when he was a young boy about "using the power".

You can find this information on pages 112-114, in the book, Light Years, by Gary Kinder. I highly recommend this book if you have not read it already.

Regards
Bob

Mortenb

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Alan,

Hi, you asked in another forum about (alt.) treatment for colon cancer. My suggestion is to search that disease on Rife forum : http://www.rifeforum.com/ (www.rife.com/www.rife.de)
If you can get vitamine B-17/leatrile this also may be a solution. Also pH balance is important (Otto Warburg, 1931)

When you read about the Pleiades that cures Billy with a "small stick" I think this is based on the same technology, only far more advanced.

Hope this can be of any help to you and you'r friend.

Regards, Morten

Adysor

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Phi_spiral, good information. And one more thing :D. Can you tell me names of books that Mr.Meier wrote(in english) or other books that he recommends ?

Thanks again, Adysor.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 242
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The book, And Still They Fly, is a must read and was written by Guido Moosbrugger, a core group member and personal friend of Billy. It is available at both, www.theyfly.com and www.steelmarkonline.com

The most complete English-Language Bibliography, is put together by David Chance and is available at:
http://www25.brinkster.com/chancede/Meier.html

But most of the material is in German.

Alan

Post Number: 164
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mortenb,

Thanks I will pass that info onto my friend to have a look at who has the disease.

btw my picture

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 177
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> ["Dear Adysor,

Are you talking about Pranic Healing?

Thats what it sounds like.

Salome Aditya."

> ]

Michael

Post Number: 622
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This morning, while looking over the carnage on various online forums re the Meier case, I came upon a post by ZeroGhost here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread277472/pg62

It caught my eye because I remember meeting a man several years ago at the Bay Area UFO Expo who told me a similar story...and gave me Kal Korff's business card as some kind of proof that he had done this kind of work for him, or had been asked to do it.

It would be interesting to contact this guy but I can't do it directly since I can't post on the ATS forums.
Michael Horn

Scott

Post Number: 1438
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

I believe his name was Garret Moore and he did some type of artwork for Mr. Korff. If you e-mail me I can tell you more.

Scott

Adysor

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Aditya,
I don't know exactly; I put a link of a video showing a little bit of these powers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAB0dbc3Es

Peace.

Syn

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if its possible for micheal horn to send me an email to see what exactly is going on with the other forums regarding with billy meier, the forums is know as abovetopsecret.com, for billy supporters i strongly urge you guys to come and support billy with me and help spread some truth, becase theirs people whos pullin machine guns n gunnin me down and im runing out of things to say so i think it would help if there was a bit more on my side to help support my side and maybe provide some extra insight
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Syn

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

an email would help huh??
lets.do.this at live.ca
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

James

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm personally reluctant trying to prove the case on forums, or to anyone for that matter. It's just too hard. ATS is home to many simple minded skeptics. They don't want to look at the wider picture or the spiritual teachings. There are odd explanations and evidence surrounding the case that are gravy to skeptics. They'll lap it up but stop at the meat. I'm sure there are more receptive forums out there.

Besides I think it'll be more worthwhile contributing to topics where issues like overpopulation, capital punishment, poverty, immigration etc. are discussed rather than shouting BEAM is the prophet of the new age.
Welcome to Earth!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page