Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 31, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Disease » Archive through March 31, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 145
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Edward

with regard to your following statement:
When, in our Material Body, if we do not live in accordance with Creation,
this can generate Consequences within our Spirit-form. Which will than, react
in a manner of an 'Effect', do to the Cause, of not living in unison with the
Laws of Nature and Creation. This will build a sort of 'unstableness', which
then will express itself within the Material Body, in the format of a disease.

and

Thus, The Creation(al Spark) within us, will just generate a -
Defense - mechanism(Consequence related), if you like. And take the
appropriate steps...to see that it(Spirit-form/consciousness) will not Decay,
through the Acts of the concerning human being.

The way you have worded this is as though the spiritform does something. This is not the case as far as the teachings are concerned.

The spiritform is nuetral, and remains that way.
The spiritform is NOT affected in any way by anything material, and it does not react to anything -- as it is not conscious.
Spirit consciousness exists, but it is not 'awake' at this time for a very good reason which is explained in the teachings.

Cause and effect is to do with the material consciousness levels and the elevation or non-elevation of these.

The only impact on the spiritform that can occur, is that of no growth, or stagnation.

So, with regard to disease -- Disease is solely a material concern.

Robjna

Kingman

Post Number: 322
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

UNNATURAL STRESS mixed with material concerns in the human body( foreign) is the main multiplier for the potential for cancer.

OVERPOPULATION is the major STRESS component.

FEAR that our societies force on each other as a method of control has increased exponentially as we grow technically. A major source of STRESS.

SPIRITUAL STAGNATION coupled with technical progress(that is continually being used for military dominance) presses on the average personality in the form of a very bleak STRESSFUL future.

FINANCES have become the largest source for divorce and STRESS in couples today. Our economies have become leveraged beyond anything ever before imagined and can clearly be seen to be headed for a historical financial disaster.

POISONS abound everywhere. All food can be shown to contain some form of contamination. Toxins are continually fought by our bodies defenses. Some of the responses by the entity's immune system will unfortunately kill the body.

CANCER is a collaboration of many elements( genes, toxins, life style) and a sometimes a faulty response from the body's immune system.

There are many different designs for cancer.

As a footnote to all the previous posts on tobacco: There are more than 400 known carcinogens found in the burning of tobacco. Some societies inhale deeply and others do not. Some people smoke packs a day and live long lives. Some people are only exposed to second hand smoke and acquire lung cancer. Some people are naturally not affected by the effects of smoking. Why? Obviously there are many reasons.
a friend in america
Shawn

Edward

Post Number: 1033
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robjna....

Of course, I am aware that the Spirit-form is Neutral.

This does not mean that it can not 'sense' anything around it.

I can understand that it is not Conscious, because it is NOT Conscious. But as
I read it to be, is that it can Absorb the aspects around it. And thus, and
understood it to be: can have Effect within it; It can still be Neutral...and
still sense it's surroundings.

Thus, the so-called Defense mechanism(Consequences related) would just be an
Unconscious..reaction, in the sense of a Reflex, so to speak.

Well, as far as I understood it, is that the Spirit-consciousness is aware
within us; if it were not awake within us, we cease to function in our
mobility....etc...etc.

But, I can understand it being Not awake, in the sense with it's presence
within the Beyond...to some point; or within the layers/dimensions.

Cause and Effect is Material (Consciousness) related: is very familiar to
me..as you mentioned. I am Aware...of this; which speaks for itself.

Well, according to Jacob, at the time, there is a Growth within the
Spirit(-consciousness), and the more knowledgeable is becomes, the greater it
will Radiate it's Self in Radiance. Thus, it's Volume as a Spherical entity
will increase. Thus: if the Consciousness increases....so will the Spirit.

Because the Consciousness can Never Outgrow the Spirit (shell).

Of course, a Spirit will not Stagnate; which is the obvious...and speaks for
itself.

Of course, disease is a Material Concern, but which in turn can have Effect
within the mentioned; within a Indirect manifestation. If this were not so, I
would not mention this.

This does come from Billy's material...which I read over the years. And if it
were not so: I would not have mentioned this. Thus, what I thought it to
be...was Confirmed when reading what Billy had to say...about it.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1034
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn....

I fully agree with you!

My father has been smoking from his 10th(or under) or something, and only
obtained a Heart Condition. He may have tar in his lungs, but thank
Creation...he has no Cancer like effect. And he is a man that is 87 years old!

Like some people know: you either obtain a Heart Condition or Lung Cancer. And
perhaps, at times both.

My Father smoked regularly, and always made sure he had his Iron and other
Vitamins within the food, he ate. And was not (really) Religious! He was
always talking about: NATURE! The Beauty of NATURE....etc.

And just a mouth again, a family member died...whom also smoked, and was
some 10-15 years younger than my father. He obtained Lung Cancer, and was
very very Religious! A head of the church, or something. But, may he rest in Peace.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 102
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello and Salome Alan,
Warmest Greetings to All,

Alan, I have been reading the posts in: >> The Mission >> Your Questions to Billy Meier -- Answered

Therein I read your question you have posted to Billy. I do not mean to "butt-in", and perhaps Billy will provide a better answer than what I will express here. I have two form of cancer myself, the first was confirmed in 1994. You may pass along to your close friend what I have learned myself in this long struggle with the cancers.

After the first occurrence, and going through the steps - denial, fear, acceptance, and the desire to sustain my body as the current vehicle for my spirit in this incarnation. I decided to Fight Back. When faced with such an intractable enemy, seeking to take my life, I knew I would have to use EVERY weapon available to defeat the disease. This includes all the knowledge of the Medical Profession AND every alternative source that I could find which were SENSIBLE AND PROVEN.

From the Medical Profession, I went through external-beam radiation therapy, and continued with chemo and hormonal therapies. These therapies are not enough, and the radiation caused some further damage to blood vessels and arteries from which I needed additional surgeries for arterial bypasses. There is danger in the application of medical knowledge at the current level of (limited) understanding, but it does have a place. The benefits must be balanced in consideration with the risks.

A greater pool of knowledge is found in Nutritional Science. I had to really dig for what I've found, and in this short space will only be able to impart a small bit of what I've discovered. References are at the end of this.

*** First, in the arsenal are the ACES. --
1./ The A is Vitamin A, the best form is being from food-grade Carotene. A mixed form of Carotenes is available which has Alpha AND Beta Carotene, along with Lutein, Cryptoxanthin, and Zeaxanthin all together in Annatto Oil and Olive Oil. Alternate between 25,000 IU and 50,000 IU from one day to the next.
2./ The C is Vitamin C, the best form being the Esterized-C, meaning compounded with Calcium. This C-complex should include a good blend of Citrus Bioflavonoids. Average intake to be 5,000 to 8,000 Mg (milligrams) per day.
3./ The E is Vitamin E, the best form being natural mixed Tocopherols, enriched to a higher concentration of Gamma-E. Intake 1,200 to 1,600 IU per day.
4./ The S is Selenium, the best form being (Yeast-free) L- Selenomethionine, at 200 micrograms (mcg) per day.

*** To this arsenal should be added the following:
-> Pure or purified water. Use a Brita or similar filter to produce water free of chemicals and organics. Replace filter elements regularly. Intake 6 to 8 glasses, 8-oz each, per day.
-> A balanced diet, to include fruits and vegetables, raw or lightly steamed. The more variety of COLOR in these, the better (as dark Greens, Purple and Blue fruits, Orange and deep Yellow fruits and vegetables). More color means a higher density of PhytoNutrients and Bioflavonoids. Onions, Garlic, Leeks and Herbs to be included liberally. Proteins from fish and soy products are better than meat from cattle. Avoid ALL foods which contain any HYDROGENATED oils. COMPLEX carbohydrates, eat the skin with the potato. Whole grain breads and cereals, Oatmeal is highly recommended. The fiber is essential. Avoid the simple sugars, no plain white sugar, use raw honey instead. Two-percent milk is allowed, but goat milk is better, if you can find it.
-> Food-grade Aloe Vera Gel, 2 or 3 ounces in a glass of water once every day. This will flush toxins out from the colon.
-> DARK chocolate without sugar (Not milk chocolate).
-> Yogurt WITH active CULTURES.

*** Supplements to be included with the diet:
-> An extract from the Maitake mushroom known as D-FRACTION, along with the Maitake body fruit. This is a VERY potent Immune system enhancer.
-> Milk Thistle extract to provide Silymarin at 350 to 600 Mg per day. This will remove toxins from, and regenerate the liver.
-> Vitamin-B complex, to provide at least 100 Mg of each of all the factors.
-> Iodine, best source from Kelp, 250 to 400 mcg per day.
-> Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP-6). Intake 2,000 to 3,000 Mg per day.
-> POA Cats Claw (the Penta-form), free of (WITHOUT) TOA (Tetracyclic Oxindole Alkaloids).
-> Enzyme complex. Best source is a brand known as Wobenzyme N. For therapeutic use in cancer treatment, take 9 or 10 of these in the morning, and 9 or 10 more in the evening - WITHOUT food, which would react in digestion. The objective is to absorb some of the enzymes into the bloodstream, to cause a breakdown of the defensives put up by the cancer cells.
-> AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound). Again, a VERY potent immune system enhancer, extracted from mycelium, notably the Shiitake Mushroom. Intake 3,000 Mg per day in divided doses, without food.

*** References, Get the FIRST book if none other:
-> "Beating Cancer With Nutrition", by Dr. Patrick Quillin
-> "Options, The Alternative Cancer Therapy Book", by Richard Walters
-> "Prescription for Natural Cures", by James F. Balch, M.D.
-> "Prescription for Nutritional Healing", by James F. Balch, M.D.
-> "The Alternative Advisor", from Time-Life Books

Let me know if you need any clarification in any of this.

In Peace
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Alan

Post Number: 147
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks very much Rod,

I will gladly pass all that info to my friend. He will surely try it as he had already mentioned to me. If he has any further questions I will give you my email address, if its ok with you. He's not on the net. Thanks again.

J_rod7

Post Number: 107
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Alan,

Yes, glad to help. Email would be fine also, and would simplify correspondence.

In Peace
J_rod7

Kingman

Post Number: 334
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alan,

Your friend should become very aware of his surrounding enviroment he finds himself in daily. All the good stuff you fill your body with won't help if you find you live next to a high voltage power source, strong electro-magnetic source, cell phone tower, nuclear power plant, asbestos or formaldehyde laced apartment, chemically polluted land, toxic water source, carcinogenic producing industrial complex, etc. There are many areas that require new inquiry and thoughts.

Seems Rod has given you a worthwhile and valuable cache of info for your friend to look into.
a friend in america
Shawn

Alan

Post Number: 150
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn and Rod,

yes Rod has generously given me a valuable cache of info there.

Rod my friend says thanks dearly to you, and he has just ordered the main book you suggested there called "Beating Cancer With Nutrition", by Dr. Patrick Quillin.

I have one question if you know about this persons treatment and if it is valid or rubbish. It is Dr. Hulda Clark and her supposed claims of treatment/cure of cancer using elictric zapper machines and so on. http://www.drclark.net/

Is there any truth in that one or is it nonsense?

J_rod7

Post Number: 109
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Alan,

>> "Dr. Hulda Clark and her supposed claims of treatment/cure of cancer using elictric zapper machines and so on. http://www.drclark.net/

Is there any truth in that one or is it nonsense?" <<

The claims of "Dr." Clark are absolute nonsense. This is outright FRAUD, giving false hope, and mercilessly preying on people's ignorance, to rob them of both money and dignity.

I have a degree in Electronics Technology, and having examined the specifications provided at the drclark website, the "SuperZapper" is completely without merit. It will NOT CURE ANYTHING, let alone cancer. I actually had a good laugh reading the trash presented on that site.
J_rod7

Kingman

Post Number: 338
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dr. fraudHULDA Clark.......she's not even a good phony. She spews any claim ever made about cancer as a perfectly good technique. A friend loaned me a Dr H.C. cure book and it was ridiculous. IMO
a friend in america
Shawn

Alan

Post Number: 151
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that Rod and Shawn!

I wondered about her books and machines because of how many people on the net are talking about the validity of her technique, most at conspiracy related forums. Its amazing how many people fall for it.

J_rod7

Post Number: 116
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

I have just finished reading an interesting, excellent article referring to a need to balance ANTI-angiogenesis with PRO-angiogenesis to effect the destruction of cancer tumors.

The article titled "Taming Vessels to Treat Cancer" is well written by Dr. Rakesh K. Jain, and is published in the January 2008 issue of ["Scientific American"] magazine. (pages 56 - 63).

To your Good Health...

Salome
J_rod7

Alan

Post Number: 156
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Study finds 1 in 4 US teens has a STD

"At least one in four teenage girls nationwide has a sexually transmitted disease, or more than 3 million teens, according to the first study of its kind in this age group.

A virus that causes cervical cancer is by far the most common sexually transmitted infection in teen girls aged 14 to 19, while the highest overall prevalence is among black girls — nearly half the blacks studied had at least one STD. That rate compared with 20 percent among both whites and Mexican-American teens, the study from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found.........."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080311/ap_on_he_me/teen_stds

Edward

Post Number: 1069
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alan.....

The about same estimation would also apply, here...in the country I live
in...to some extent.

Either, the schools or parents are not educating their children properly, or
the children...are to obsessed and misled...with all the Sexual tinted music
sorts, and films, and what not: which makes even their 'curiosity' even
greater!

And of course, a young child of 14, should have already had her inoculation
against cervical cancers of any types.

Edward.

Cpl

Post Number: 352
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alan,

In addition to the fine list Rod gave you your friend might like to note:

Vitamin A and D intake have been found to definitely decrease the likelihood of lung cancer in women -- actual studies done. Women have 80 percent of all lung cancer among non-smokers. Attempting a "cure" rather than prevention, and for colon cancer (for a male?), would be another matter, but they might be good to try?

Those consuming any green vegetables, even lettuce and cabbage, on a regular basis also had far less cancer than those abstaining from vegies. The best green vegie would probably be neat or straight wheat grass juice which has an excellent high chlorophyll content and is amazingly rich in nutrients of nearly every kind. In Oz you can buy this at any fruit bar for just two dollars a shot. It's best freshly juiced in a manual hand juicer. If that's unavailable Dr Hagiwara produced a room temperature rapid dried version you can get that still has enzymes intact. It used to be called "Green Magma" but now may be called "Barley Green" in the US.

Best,

cpl

Cpl

Post Number: 353
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alan,

The best one thing to look into for your friend might well be Graviola. I intended to mention this earlier but not having the information to hand it was omitted from my earlier post. Graviola is said to be 10,000 times stronger than Chemotherapy and without the side effects; and these words are from doctors who are sick of the status quo.

I received an email on this again today, which says in part:

"One of America's biggest billion-dollar drug makers began a search for a cancer cure and their research centered on Graviola, a legendary healing tree from the Amazon Rainforest.

Various parts of the Graviola tree--including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds--have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indians in South America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems and arthritis. Going on very little documented scientific evidence, the company poured money and resources into testing the tree's anti-cancerous properties--and were shocked by the results. Graviola proved itself to be a cancer-killing dynamo.

But that's where the Graviola story nearly ended.

The company had one huge problem with the Graviola tree--it's completely natural, and so, under federal law, not patentable. There's no way to make serious profits from it.

It turns out the drug company invested nearly seven years trying to synthesize two of the Graviola tree's most powerful anti-cancer ingredients. If they could isolate and produce man-made clones of what makes the Graviola so potent, they'd be able to patent it and make their money back. Alas, they hit a brick wall. The original simply could not be replicated. There was no way the company could protect its profits--or even make back the millions it poured into research.

As the dream of huge profits evaporated, their testing on Graviola came to a screeching halt. Even worse, the company shelved the entire project and chose not to publish the findings of its research!

Luckily, however, there was one scientist from the Graviola research team whose conscience wouldn't let him see such atrocity committed. Risking his career, he contacted a company that's dedicated to harvesting medical plants from the Amazon Rainforest and blew the whistle."

If you'd like the whole email, Alan, with contact details just drop me an email at <gbcyd@yahoo.com> and I'll forward it to you. Basically it's from Dr Douglass and the Health Sciences Institute that has a board of PhDs from the health profession at its head.

cpl

J_rod7

Post Number: 140
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alan,

For Colon Cancer, Flaxseed is HIGHLY recommended. Especially: Flaxseed Lignans Help Prevent Colon Cancer. I take two tablespoons of organic Flaxseed oil WITH the natural Lignans every day. I would suggest for your friend to take Two tablespoons at three times per day, along with some cottage cheese. The cottage cheese provides a sulfur-bearing amino-acid (protein) which works synergistically with the lignans to increase effectiveness. Keep both the oil and cottage cheese well refrigerated.

Please see this link at iherb.com for more information

http://content.herbalgram.org/iherb/herbclip/review.asp?i=41601
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Syn

Post Number: 46
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear lord jrod are you a hemeopathic doctor???

might as well throw this in the mix...

i got an ingrown toe nail and its in pretty bad shape, i was wondering what would you recommend.

i currently am taking greens+, oregano oil and acidophilus and bifilus.i have been following the doctors instructions but it feels like no progres is made
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Alan

Post Number: 165
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cpl and Rod,

Yes thanks very much for all that added info! I will gladly pass it onto my good friend who has this disease. He will gladly try all of it.

Cpl I will email you to get the rest of the info there you offered so as to avoid filling unnecessary space here.

Rod my friend received that book you suggested he get and he said it was very good and feels like its already started to make him and his condition feel better.

Thanks again!

J_rod7

Post Number: 141
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gerald,

For that ingrown toenail, First soak it in TeaTree oil (comes from Australia, and sold in most good Health-food stores). Then, dress it with Aloe Vera Gel with bandage. Repeat this process every day for a week to ten days. Above all, keep your feet clean and dry.

Happy walkin'
J_rod7

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 191
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> ["Dear Rod, >

You really are a doctor, huh?? Good to know. :-)

Salome Aditya"

> ]

J_rod7

Post Number: 142
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All In Peace,

Gerald, to continue, in reference to that ingrown toenail:> The suggestions to you in my post 141 are for healing any infection, and also to subdue any fungus present.

To continue, after the 2nd or 3rd day of this, remove any dead skin along side and under the nail. Then, use a small nail-file to push some dry cotton under the nail to lift it away from the skin; replace daily after the cleaning process. Essential that your shoes/sneakers provide wiggle room for your toes. Get your footgear in a wider size.

Cpl, You have made some very good suggestions.

Alan, In addition to the wheat-grass juice, I would also recommend consumption of Blue-Green Algae = rich in nutrients as well as chlorophyll.

And a very rich source of Antioxidants, is the Acai berry from a tree in the Amazon. The pulp in liquid form is available in many health-food stores. I order mine in 32-Oz bottles from www.amazonthunder.com. One ounce of the Acai pulp in pure fruit juice every day.

In consideration also, when cancer calls are killed and destroyed, there is released a surge of iron into the bloodstream. The cancer cells have been hording this iron, which they use in their cell walls as a form of armor. Because of the resulting spike in blood iron, your friend should eliminate any supplemental iron from the diet. Natural sources of iron from food will be adequate. But this is the main reason to increase antioxidant intake.

To your good health.
J_rod7

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page