Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 28, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » The Salome Peace Meditation and Meditation Pyramid » Archive through March 28, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I could help but read the post above this one. If this is a fact, What happen if the month starts with a Sunday. Do I meditate that Sunday and the Saturday after then instead, or should I wait and meditate both Sunday and Saturday, but skip the first Sunday?

Salome,
Anthony}

Christian

Post Number: 132
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony:
The first weekend (which matters for starting the peace meditation) is determined by the first Saturday of a month.
If Sunday is on the first of a month, the first weekend starts on Saturday, the 7th.

Markc

Post Number: 404
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony ;

The pyramid has no instructions that come with it .

You place the pyramid within a forearm and hand's length in front of you on top of the box that it comes in , with the copper plate (that you will nail onto the top of the box , then place the pyramid atop ). With any cornered edge aligned with true north ( get a compass ) , that is with the corner pointing north .

Try to pronounce the phrase correctly .

I'm happy to answer any questions about it . Thank YOU !

Mark
Mark Campbell

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

they should rewright that on there page... but thanks Christian! because they need to be as clear as they can.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 301
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members

I wonder if a person who has transgressed against Creational natural laws (having thought about bad things against another person or having burst out in anger in a fit of rage) influence negatively the vibrational impulses of peace if they perform peace meditation not long after the episode?

I would assume that the prior deeds and the state of mind of a person produces the corresponding energy block that is contained within the person and whatever they do afterwards will effect for the better or for worse the outcome of their subsequent behaviour no matter how good the intentions and the motives are?

In regards to how effective the person performing the meditation can make it, I am assuming that it depends on prior quality and how numerously one has diligently exercised the faculty of focus and concentration when performing the meditation. So the force and the power of the peace vibrational energy a person's produces would correspond with the level of development of the material consciousness and the gemut thus more spiritual power translating outwards through those vehicles.

cheers
Matt

Christian

Post Number: 136
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Of course you should not perform the PM during a fit of rage. You will not be able to do it.

Of course the benefit of meditation increases with the ability to concentrate and to exclude racing thoughts etc.

If a person is upset he/she cannot calm down, while calmness is a prerequisite for meditation.

Besides: it is not a case of "numerously", but of quality.

Regards,
Christian

Hector

Post Number: 167
Posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys the PM is performed the first and third week every month...This month, Dec 2006 "has 5 weeks" i mean saturday 30 and sunday 31...is any meditation scheduled those days?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends
Well its time for me to get off the fence and do something worthwhile in the form of the peace meditation, this decision has come about today and as insignificant and helpless as I feel in trying to rectify the problems of this world, I feel this is one area I can contribute in a meaningful way along with all of those other people both here and elsewhere in their endeavours with the same task.

Ever since I involved myself with the Meier case almost a year ago I have learned so much, perhaps its time now for me to reciprocate that special knowledge we have been kindly given by our distant cousins through Mr. Meier and apply it for immediate and long term positive results not only for us adults presently alive but also for our children’s future and the great possibilities that may lay ahead if great effort is made in the right direction.

Since becoming a father for the first time two years ago (a big responsibility, lots of work and enjoyment as both my wife and I have come to know) I often think about what the future will hold not only for our daughter, but also, all the other children around the world. By the way our two year old daughter now exclaims “spaceship” every time she sees a picture of a beam ship taken by Billy on my desktop PC and her rendition of “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” gets me every time.
Unfortunately as we know all too well on this forum too many of the children of Terra suffer in to many ways and all are not in the fortunate position of having a stable home, material sustenance and support in many forms from a father and mother, therefore on this thought alone if peace can come about sooner rather than later, then I hold great hope for our children’s future and hopefully what an amazing and much better future it will be indeed.

Oh, I almost forgot why I posted this message from my rantings; I wanted to ask anyone here in the know if FIGU ships the travelling meditation pyramid to locations within Europe, from my understanding, FIGU do not ship this item anywhere, one must purchase directly in person at the SSSC. I know it’s not essential for the peace meditation as I have been reading here but I hope in the future I won’t be the only singular person in my area undertaking this endeavour. By the way if anyone from Ireland is familiar with FIGU material / peace meditation I would be grateful if you could please post here for correspondence and cooperation.

I didn’t want to email those busy folks at the SSSC with my mundane question, I am sure they have much more important items on their agenda so I thought I would ask it here from other equally busy people for a quicker response.

Many thanks
From

Mike

Indi

Post Number: 125
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Mike

I had a travelling pyramid sent to me here in Oz.
I think that one is ok to send -- it is small and suitable for 1 or 2 people only.

Hope you will find someone to do it with you in the land that has generated the music that I love. There is quite an Irish community here and we count many of them as our friends.

in peace

Robjna

Badr

Post Number: 245
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mike,

Yes they do ship the two small pyramids, Travel(15x15cm)& Mini(4x4x6.5cm), but not the Table pyramid(30x30cm) one has to get it from the centre.

Salome, Badr

Scott

Post Number: 1347
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr,

I don't believe the Travel Pyramid is shipped by FIGU, only the Mini. The FIGU Online Store only lists the Mini Pyramid for purchase.

Salome
Scott

Badr

Post Number: 246
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Scott,

My source was the FIGU Pricelist, which I guess is not exactly like the Online Shop

Excerpt from the pricelist page23:

Tisch-Pyramide (mittelgross, Grundplatte 30 x 30 cm)
KEIN POSTVERSAND der Tisch-Pyramiden!

Reise-Pyramide (klein, Grundplatte 15 x 15 cm)
Gewicht 581 g, Versand mit Postpaket

Mini-Pyramide in Holzbox (Grösse 4 x 4 x 6,5 cm); Pyramide
aus Kupfer mit eingeleimtem Achat; Reichweite für 2 Personen:
Weltweit; Grösse Holzbox 7 x 7 x 9,5 cm;
Gewicht inkl. Holzbox 320 g, Versand mit Postpaket

Salome, Badr

Scott

Post Number: 1348
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr,

Interesting, that's new "news" to me. I know in the past, they were not shipping the travel pyramid, but perhaps this meant it could not be shipped to the U.S.

Thanks
Salome
Scott

Mike

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many thanks for all the replies and advice.
I have just gone ahead now and ordered the “Travelling Pyramid” (Mini) from the FIGU shop; it looks to be a fine hand crafted item indeed.
If one looks at the main page of the FIGU shop web page under the “Categories” section on the top left and then click on “Specials” one will see the travelling pyramid (mini) on special offer for 150 CHF.

The description is as follows...

Range: Allover the earth - for two persons,
stored in a wooden case (70mm x 70mm x 95mm).
Here is a picture of the travelling pyramid from the FIGU shop (hope this is OK to use here). Sorry but this may be a stupid question but what is an “Achat stone” and what is the function of this stone in relation to the pyramid, curious?

Many thanks for everything

Mike
Pyramid

Badr

Post Number: 248
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Mike,

Achat is the German word for Agate, here is a link with more info..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agate

On my last visit I cleared a question that I was asked of why in the Introduction of the Meditation it is mentioned that the pyramids that are sold by FIGU have a limited range, meaning that it needs to be in the range of the centre which is 7’000km for the travel pyramid to work and on the Online shop its mentioned that it works worldwide.

Silvano was able to answer me by saying that the early pyramids didn’t include the stone, and so the stone was used as an amplifier so the pyramid can be used worldwide.

PS: your question wasn’t stupid ;-), it took me a little while until I realised that it’s the German name for the Agate gemstone.

Salome, Badr

Mike

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr, that’s makes sense to me now, thanks for the free education.

That’s amazing, I’m aware of crystals (mostly quartz and its varieties) been used today in many forms of electronic communications and keeping accurate time in certain electronic devices? The metaphysical properties of crystals I am unaware of but I have read that different peoples in many widespread geographical locations (past and present) use crystals for many different applications and purposes, for example, clear quartz was mainly used for amplification of communication (mostly with what is termed, the ethereal world), in Ireland some of our ancient mounds and burial tombs were found to contain many quartz crystals, presumably used as a means of two way communication between the living and dead). Agate (as I have learned from the link you kindly provided me) interestingly is a derivative of Quartz.
I believe that whoever (person/s) designed the meditation pyramid in its relative dimensions, selection of materials and construction method obviously planned it very carefully to be used in conjunction with the prescribed words from the Lyrian language to have the desired effect. I am just mind boggled to think what the Ps and our other mutual friends both known and unknown are using to transmit here during the peace mediation. Intriguing information indeed Badr, many thanks.

Salome
Mike

Markc

Post Number: 566
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Humor and nothing but .

For the sake of further confusion , I suggest a renaming of the sizes of the pyramids , using a popular coffeeshop's "nom de cup " . Venti , Grande and Tall .

OR .....Since you can travel with the smallest pyramid also , why not call it a "Pyra-Pocket" , whole calling the mid sized one the "Pyra-MID" and the large one , just call it "Pyra-Mountain".

If a future fourth giant version is made , it could be called " Pyra-Matterhorn" .

Thanks for your patents , Mark
Mark Campbell

Mike

Post Number: 43
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark

You maybe onto something there, however our mail-man may have trouble delivering the “Pyra-Mountain" and " Pyra-Matterhorn" as he is somewhat getting on in age and as it is my neighbors think I am already “strange” enough without a large pyramid sitting on the front lawn, they will think I have really lost the plot, ie, he is two bottles short of a six pack of beer. My wife is already worried enough that I may attract an ET craft over the house!!!

Mike

Adysor

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,
where can I read about Peace Meditation. How to do it; is there a position one should meditate? If someone can refer me to some information in english :D thank you

Markc

Post Number: 606
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor ;

http://theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

I learned firsthand from core group members that a kneeling or seated cross-legged position is best . If there are physical restrictions from injuries , there is no problem in sitting on a large pillow or even several , or a chair , if it is too difficult any other way . There is a recording of the phrase , but I'm not sure where it is anymore .At the top of this page is a link to the FIGU Website . I'd bet monopoly money that it's there .

MC
Mark Campbell

1_lucky_guy

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone!
Im not sure if its an already asked and answered question, but i was wondering if its ok to meditate or try to if i dont have the pyramid? and also does it have to be the 3rd and the first weekend of the month all the time? I kinda find myself repeating it (the salome... meditation) all the time at work at home out doors everywhere and anytime, should i keep doing that or im just doing that for nothing if the day and time of the month is not there yet?

salome.

J_rod7

Post Number: 139
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All In Peace,

Adysor, and Lucky_guy, The website which Mark mentioned:
http://www.theyfly.com/
does have the link at top-right of the homepage there which gives a good explanation of the Peace Meditation (PM), how it's performed, etc.

However, to hear how this is actually pronounced, I recommend for you to purchase (from the same website) the two-DVD set titled "Meier Case Update". On disk one of this 15th Convention record, You will hear Michael Horn give the pronunciation of the words of the PM.

In general, it's best done with two adults (or more) present, relaxed, and especially with true feeling - as you are generating positive energy for all the Earth. The pyramid is not essential, but the timing is. This is so that all the energy from all those meditating works together (including the billions from other worlds meditating with us, simultaneously).

Saalome Gam Naan Ben Uurda, Gan Njjber Asaala Hesporoona.

Peace Be On Earth, And Among All Beings.
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Scott

Post Number: 1440
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lucky guy,

Here is a link to the English portion of the FIGU Website which discusses the Peace Meditation. http://us.figu.org/portal/SpiritualTeachings/PeaceMeditation/tabid/94/Default.aspx

In addition this link will let you hear the peace meditation pronunciation along with the core group reciting the peace meditation: http://www.figu.org/ch/index/audio/

Regards
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page