Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 10, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archive through April 10, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

The_original_dave

Post Number: 207
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Syn,

''if its possible for micheal horn to send me an email to see what exactly is going on with the other forums regarding with billy meier, the forums is know as abovetopsecret.com, for billy supporters i strongly urge you guys to come and support billy with me and help spread some truth, becase theirs people whos pullin machine guns n gunnin me down and im runing out of things to say so i think it would help if there was a bit more on my side to help support my side and maybe provide some extra insight''

I'd love to discuss the Meier case on other forums but not that one. There's just too much negativety on there. People arent't debating, there arguing and bashing each other.

Syn

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

im very much aware but for some reason i feel like im slowly getting somewhere SLOWLY people are running out of things to say and i managed to convince a few people to look into it more indept. Its a start..thats the way i look at it, with the rough times this year im used to this right now:P
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Incredible

Post Number: 138
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why you said that the chakras are nonexistent?

When I take a picture with the kirlian camera appears some different concentration of energy in the same points where supposedly are the chakras.
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 185
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> ["Dear Syn, >

Well, it is good you are trying to spread the truth in some minds but shouldn't a person know the truth only when they are ready?

Maybe these people are not yet ready. When a person is ready he starts to search the truth for himself. I know what you mean, I saw that forum myself too, but it wouldn't help if we just start cramming stuff inside their head, they may not even get the point. So i would say, let them learn on thier own, its best when you discover the truth yourself.

Salome Aditya"

> ]

Alan

Post Number: 164
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I'd love to discuss the Meier case on other forums but not that one. (ATS) There's just too much negativety on there. People arent't debating, there arguing and bashing each other."

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO (Counter Intelligence Program) Disinformation Operation that is CIA and Government funded to publish and promote disinformation as part of the U.S. Government's agenda to deflect and discredit conspiracy theorists.

The proof -

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2006/01/cointelpro-updates-above-top-secret.html

Other forms of proof -

Trace route on http://www.abovetopsecret.com/, the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.

IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130

Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16

Location Langley, Virginia
MS 60

Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)

It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I'm more than concerned.

http://www.redpillpress.com.au/blog/2006/01/08/are-sp00ks-running-abovetopsecret/

I wouldn't bother wasting your time too much with trying to promote the Meier on ATS forum because you will be simply overwhelmed and hounded with great skepticsm and laughter like Michael Horn always is/was. Its only a few people/members there that were aliasing as all those people that were attacking Michael Horn in his discussions there. TerraX, Masonic Light, ect are PAID debunkers.

Michael would obviously know this. I take my hat to him for (still) trying though.

Syn

Post Number: 45
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

just....omg....wow i feel stupid never though of doing that
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Matt

Post Number: 105
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It shame no-one can discuss or promote the Meier ufo case and material at ATS forum because it is by far the biggest conspiracy related forum. I think I remember Michael saying here once that his trying to debate/promote the Meier case there anyway, hoping that some people there will see through all the hyped up skeptism of the Meier case there and see it what it really is based on the evidence Michael is provided, and it worked because ATS banned Michael IP address and he can no longer post there.

Edward

Post Number: 1078
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Yes, Michael was banned, wasn't he.

Well, goes to show that ATS is NO Democracy appointed board, with No Freedom
of Speech! Very Totalitarian mentality, they must have there! And very ONE
sided, and Narrow Minded. They are surely not living in The Free World!

This all tells very much about them!

But what can One expect from Christosian Spoon Fed...individuals! They are
still...Blind as can be!

Very 'judgemental' they are towards Billy and FIGU.

Edward.

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi_spiral,

According to Quetzal, the universal-electromagnetic life-energy flows along meridians called in the Plejaren language "Santana". The life-energy itself is called, in their language, Ching, but this is not identical to the Chinese word "Qi" in meaning.

Salome,

- Matthew

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 247
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Matthew. That is indeed interesting.

Regards
Bob

Syn

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2008 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

me and michael was discussing about the ATS forum and wondering what we should do about it...michael asked me to post some of this to the forums...

> Hi Chris,
>
> I provided some info to one of your forum members that apparently
> stepped on too many toes, of course. And no, it's not me wasting my
> time over there.
>
> For your own enjoyment, why not look at the two links to new articles
> at my site, they really frost the ol' Wedding Cake UFO, actually far
> more than that, with Bartholomaus HELPING us to prove the authenticity
> of the case, as does our 5,100 year-old friend.
>
> I guess the Langley guys have a bee in their bonnet about Meier, too
> bad, better they should stop trying so hard to fulfill the prophecies
> and accelerate the destruction of our country. The old power corrupts
> business, I guess. Stupid for sure though.
>
> Well, the cat's out of the bag and the genie's out of the bottles, the
> guys at UC make it impossible for anyone other than an imbecile, or
> someone like you on the payroll, to doubt the authenticity of the
> case. And the new (already award-winning) film's already found its way
> around the world.
>
> BTW, did Jaeschke finally get a job in a mail room somewhere? If he
> needs me to write a recommendation, tell him to...just ask.
>
> Your pal,
>
> MH
> www.theyfly.com

-Gerald Massey

Syn

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

another one that michael requested to post, actually it was suppose to be this one originally i made the mistake.

A few things, yes I got it and certainly understand you're not wanting to go back there. But if you want to have one more flurry then you could put together one last post with all of this in it:

1. How does the imbecile know it's a carpet tack, does he have any proof?

2. The antics of ATS are well documented, I busted this clown who, it turns out, was their lawyer pretending to just be some ordinary guy posting there:

Attack by Morrison & Foerster?
(excerpted from Michael Horn's March/April 2006 Newsletter)

I should mention that the Above Top Secret (ATS) forum thread, (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread183213/pg32 ) in which all of the hot and heavy debating has gone on, was initiated by one Wayne C. Jaeschke, Jr., an attorney (http://www.mofo.com/attorney/individual.asp?Jaeschke8646) with the prestigious and powerful Morrison & Foerster law firm. Jaeschke initially started the thread in response to my being interviewed on WTOP news radio in Washington, D.C. and then, in a relatively short time, he suddenly accused me of not having been interviewed on the show and of submitting false proof that I was! Jaeschke went so far as to slander/libel me in an email to WTOP radio host David Burd claiming that I had “…quite a long track record of fabricating evidence, witnesses, and stories.”

(I was kicked off of the forum after I published Jaeschke’s email, with his real name and contact information there, just as he included it in his email to Burd. I didn’t know at the time that it was unacceptable but even if I had I would have still outted a slime ball who hides behind an anonymous name and slanders me, apparently with the blessing of the ATS forum itself.)

Of course, being the competent professional that he apparently is, Jaeschke failed to provide one bit of substantiation for his charges. I inquired of ATS if Jaeschke represented them in any legal capacity but they failed to reply. It appears then that, for some unknown reason, Morrison & Foerster has some interest in attempting to discredit me regarding the Meier case. I don’t know if it has anything to do with the interests of any of their rather impressive corporate clients (http://www.mofo.com/about/clientlist.html) or if it’s just a case of a guy, who should be working in the law firm’s mailroom (if at all), getting a little crazy on company time.

They may have removed his posts but I probably still have the info.

3. You can put these in the mix to make THEM respond, they'll deny, etc. but be unable to prove THEIR accusations:

http://theyfly.com/news2005/may06/may06.htm#laser
http://theyfly.com/newsflash/newsflash2.htm

4. Then, speaking of the ray gun, hoax theories, etc., have them address how nicely the bozo skeptic helped prove a number of things in the Meier case:

http://theyfly.com/newsflash91/Top_Skeptic_Fixed.htm

5. Which could also be a lead in to:

http://theyfly.com/newsflash91/5100_year_old_man.htm

6. Then get them to explain how Uncharted Territory, the Academy Award winners for special effects in Independence Day, said this...on January 30, 2008:

"But, to reflect on the statement that's in the film, I also remember seeing a shot on the Super8 reel that showed a UFO circling around a fairly tall tree. According to that shot, we said that we can't conclusively say whether it's real or not, but it seemed impossible to stage that kind of a shot with a miniature (it would have to be hanging on a very tall crane, with wires - but even then the movements would be hard to achieve.) So, yes, in regards to that shot, we mentioned that we could definitely do it today with CG, but at the time these were supposedly shot - it would have been very hard, probably even impossible, to fake this kind of shot."

Hi Syn,

Maybe I am missing the point, but what is the point of posting this information from another forum? It is hard trying to figure out what is being said and what context to put it in. I don't understand why Michael isn't posting this himself if he finds it relevant to the discussions on this forum?

Thanks
Scott

-Gerald Massey

Markc

Post Number: 608
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems to me that this lawyer might have crossed some legal boundaries by pretending to be someone other than he really is for his client's sake , even on an internet forum .

MC
Mark Campbell

Marksmanr

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2008 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have come across a video called "E.T. Sitting On a Chair". It looks real, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSVbwgTKE6s

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 193
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Marksmanr,

Nope I don't think that is real.

Looks made up.

Salome
Aditya

Thomas

Post Number: 481
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I am not a commercial salesperson or anything, but I have Message from the Pleiades Volumes One and Two on CD (contact notes in english from Wendelle Stevens), as well as Macht der Gedanken in German from FIGU.

If you are interested in these items, please email me at

thomas.fannie@yahoo.com

Please do not respond to this on the forum. Only use my email in regards to these items since the forum is not a sales venue. Thanks!

Thomas

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 195
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

I wanted to get everyones opinion on this.

How should a student learn about Creation and all this wonderful and magnificent information when we don't have time. I myself can't devote atleast 1 hour to FIGU then how will i learn all this.

And also, learning it late is a problem, cause you should have it in you when you are still young, then you can experience more with that knowledge.

So, what should we do?

P.S : Indians have the toughest time after thier school, so the strain is too much and you only study, so how should i know more info while studying. A silly question, but you all are the people along with my parents, who i rely upon to help me. You all have far greater exp than me, so you will know lifes struggles.

Salome
Aditya

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 403
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey aditya, make everything you do a matter of the spirit. if you really want to, you can be learning spiritual matters any time of day in any situation, you dont need a book or a pamphlet. i have about 5 hours a day to myself, 3 of those hours i use for rest and eating, i am usually left with1-3 hours in the night, and when i go to bed i do concentration excersizes. at work i am always deep in thought, it can be done :-)

Syn

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@adit i agree with you 100%, i got not even 20 minutes to sit down and check out the figu forums let alone sit down and meditate.

a friend of mine found this picture of dick cheney.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/vicepresident/photoessays/outdoors

waiting for your thoughts on it

some say its a naked woman, other say its an alien hybrid, who knows ;)

-Gerald Massey

Syn

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh and news flash i got banned from ATS also :P so much for freedom of speech huh?

the post that i posted and no one could reply/give a valid post to counter mine was when i got banned, im kinna laughin cuz its only ip ban not even account banned, even if it is, its open for mysql injection....might be able to play around with it..who knows!!!

-Gerald Massey

Badr

Post Number: 317
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Aditya,

Well my advice is not to stress yourself, if you do not have any time during weekdays for studying or reading FIGU information then do it on weekends. So in other words it might be worth more if you spent time doing the concentration exercises alone during weekdays. And I am sure you are able to find at least an hour on weekends to read some information, and my advice is to read or translate information published by FIGU compared to for example coming on the forum. But if you read somethings and still have some time for the forum then it would be worth it.

And when you have more time during vacations or the like or when you got a question you can always let us know.

Hope this helps

Salome, Badr

Mehraein62

Post Number: 140
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pardon friends,

I don't know if I put the comment in right place or not.

I wonder if any one knows anything about Dayson and Vivienne , if they are all right? why they don't come here to participate in forum?
Salome
M45

Markc

Post Number: 619
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is nothing like what Sym mentions on the White House website of Cheney pictures . One wonders what you are on about . Peculiar .
Mark Campbell

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page