Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 15, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archive through April 15, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 156
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All,

Which is most correct - Plejarans or Plejarens.?

The spell checker flags both as "possible spelling errors."

Since they come from Erra, then shouldn't they be called Errans.?

We live on a planet called EARTH.
We know that earth also means DIRT. Aren't we then 'DIRTLINGS'.?

( OOPS, got my tongue stuck in my cheek )

G'day, mates ;}
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 157
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetngs,

We call our home star - Sol. We call our home planetary system - the Solar System.

So then, we are Solarens or Solarians.

G'nite
J_rod7

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 198
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Peter, Syn and Badr

Thank you for your kind words, I shall try my best to find time to relax, amd learn in the forum and myself.

THANK YOU!!!

Salome
Aditya

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 199
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mehraien,

Yes, Dyson and Vivenne are out of prison.

Well I think they want to keep a low profile, hence maybe dont want to involve themselves in the mission just yet, maybe after some time they may join back. We'll all wait for them till then.

Salome
Aditya

Alan

Post Number: 180
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mehraein62 "I wonder if any one knows anything about Dyson and Vivienne , if they are all right? why they don't come here to participate in forum?"

Hi Mehraein,

The are both out of jail and are both going ok/fine according to what I heard.

I don't know why they don't come to participate in forum. Maybe they have to keep off the internet or something like that that had to do with them being allowed to be released from jail. I don't know.

I would also very much like to see Dyson participating in this forum again. It would be good in many ways for everyone studying the Meier material at this forum IF that happened. Lets hope so.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 404
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey aditya,
you are welcome. may i also add, that sometimes we have to sacrifice, so even though you want to read something, you may not have time, as is in your case. so simply adjust your goals.
some people want to levitate, some want to learn about the spiritual levels of arahat athersata.
you cant read a book while operating heavy machinery (for example), but you can practice levitating things. if levitating things interested me enough, i would focus toward it 5 hours a day. find your own comfterble "routine".

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 252
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark

One of the photos on that site is a close-up of Dick Cheney wearing sunglasses and a cowboy hat. Look closely at the reflection on his sunglasses. (But not too closely or you'll get your eyes pecked out!)

Regards

Mehraein62

Post Number: 143
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

People, Rod,

Indeed every civilization has its Owen Sun , so every one is a solaris one. right?

- I learned P,s call our world Terra and I don't heard they say Dirt world!!
Salome
M45

Markc

Post Number: 620
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see , Bob , it looks like an alien from planet Peta .

Cheers , MC
Mark Campbell

J_rod7

Post Number: 160
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2008 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ebrahim,

WE call our star Sol. I don't think that the other star-civilizations use the same name for our star.

We give different names to all the other stars we can see. Some names come from the Greek Language, some names from the Latin Language, many names from the beautiful languages of the Arabian people. The Mayas, Incas, and Polynesians have names for the stars which are quite different from the names we use.

It would be interesting to know the names other star-peoples give to our star.

So, we are true Solarians (or Solarens), by our own choice of the name we give to our star.

Salome
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 161
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2008 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Warmest Greetings All,

Questions concerning languages.

Is there substantial difference between the Arabic language and the Farsi language?

Which language is spoken by the Kurdish people?

Within Arabic, are there different dialects from one region to the next?

The same question also, within Farsi, are there different dialects from one region to the next?

Thank you to anyone able to give qualified answers.

Salome
J_rod7

Badr

Post Number: 324
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2008 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

Yes there is a very big difference between Arabic and Farsi, although most of the alphabet is similar the languages are not the same, and not a lot of similarities in words either.

As far as I know the Kurdish speak Kurdi, which is also different to Arabic and Farsi.

Yes there are many different types of dialects in Arabic, but some areas are similar. Like gulf countries (such as Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Emirates) have similar dialects but different in their own way, northern middle eastern countries (such as Jordan, Syria, Palestine) also have similarities in their dialects, northern African countries also have similarities like Morocco and Libya.

But most of 20 or so countries speaking Arabic understand each other’s dialects, not necessarily every word but enough to be able to talk to each other.

As for Farsi maybe Mehraein can give you some information.

Salome, Badr

Mehraein62

Post Number: 144
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

yes , as I see Badr comment is up to the point.

Farsi and Arabic writing is the same ( in Alphabet)but the languages are completely different although 20% have same words but also not in the same meaning. AS you know countries like Afghanistan, Tajikistan , even Uzbekistan talk Farsi right now but in different types of dialects and in different way.

- Until the end of 19th century all people in India , Pakistan , Bangladesh even more far in Malesiya
and Indonesia used and talked Farsi with Arabic writing style, and also all Central Asian countries as well.

- at the same time all people in Osman's Empire territory naturally was talking and writing Arabic

-Yes In Farsi there are a lot of different dialects that even difficult to understand by other Farsi language speakers (but now a dyes all of them has become thicker and tend to merge into the official language).

-Kurdish is a very old branch of Mad (Maad) language that people with the same name from west and north -west of Iran Plateau, with Parts (Partien language) from east and north-east and Pars people (Persian Language - or now Farsi) from all-south of Iran Plateau mixed and shaped to the first settled and centralized Iran ancient government(Persian Kingdom)

- So , Kurds people now neither talk Arabic nor Farsi. they talk Kurdish with very old root and structure with farsi as in the framework of Indo_Eroupien language similarity. also as you know for example Kurds in Iraq can speak Arabic, Iranian Kurds can speak farsi and Turkish Kurds can speak Turkey. but non of these three nations can understand and talk Kurdish

hope this short comment could be useful
Salome
M45

J_rod7

Post Number: 162
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you both Badr and Ebrahim.

You each have contributed to my understanding.

I have been tracing the lines of civilization from ancient Sumeria > Akkadia > Babylonia.

The splinter and split of the ancient language of Mesopotamia appears to have been influenced from at least two directions. One way split towards the Greek and Egyptians from the West. The other way split towards the Aryan culture from India in the East. Does this seem sensible also to you?

Salome
J_rod7

Badr

Post Number: 325
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Rod, haven't done any work or reading in this regards. So I am not able to help you further...

Salome, Badr

Mqhassan

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

The Sumerian Language and the resulting Cuniform was a language that was supposed to be older than the Greek of even the Old Egyptian.

Some Sumerian records are about 500 years elder than the first Egytian Dynasty.

The problem arises as to the origin of the Sumerians and from where they came.

The Historical Chronology provided by the Plejarans do show that the Sumerians moved south to reach the south of Iraq.

They were experts in Astronomy and did show the double helix in their tablets

Salome

Mohammed

Mehraein62

Post Number: 145
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

The earliest language written in Mesopotamia was Sumerian,
Scholars agree that other languages were also spoken in early Mesopotamia along with Sumerian.In Early Mesopotamia (around mid 4th millennium BC) cuneiform script was invented that until now can be find in ancient ruins of old cities Persepolis and Susa in the south of Iran and also scattered in a lot of places especially in the south of Iran and Iraq. One of the most famous of Babylonian literary was the Epic of Gilgamesh.
language in that civilization could be in interchange with the neighbor civilization but I think they developed a unic and independent society with spacial writing style, as an Arian linage and descendants of Arous and his people. all I can comment
Salome
M45

Corey

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've read the epic of Gilgamesh before, and have seen pictures of artifacts from ancient Babylonia very advanced.

How in the world was Pliny was talking about Hyperborea in Roman times, he stated in his natural history that beyond the north wind (Borea means north wind in Greek I beleive) lived the long-living Hyperboreans. Did the residents of Crete tell it to the Greeks?

Corey
"Rettet Erde, Leben, Pflanzen, Mensch, und Tier"
-FIGU

J_rod7

Post Number: 163
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Ebrahim
Greetings to All,

> "Tibetan Book of the Dead" and "The Tibetan Book of the Great Liberation" with which writer U advice me to buy?".

The book of the Dead is known, from ancient times in Tibet, as "The Bardo Thodol." Bardo Thodol transliterates to mean = "The Dawn of The Great Day", as the awakening of the Spirit from material life. The essential teachings of "The Bardo Thodol" relate to the journey of the spirit, from life through death and back into re-birth. The essential teachings of "The Great Liberation" relate to awakening the mind, while in this life, to the knowledge of the Spirit.

The copies of both I have, purchased some 40-years ago, are translated by Lama Kazi Dawa-Samdup and published by Dr. W.Y. Evans-Wentz. Dr. Evans-Wentz writes some extensive commentaries which illuminates the history and meaning of this ancient work.

I see there is now a version of "The Book of the Dead" (Bardo Thodol) written by the Dalai Lama, with translation by Robert Thurman. I will obtain a copy of this version for myself. I can recommend for you to obtain both versions, as they will have the teachings from two perspectives.

There is now also a version of "The Great Liberation" published by the psychologist (psychiatrist) Dr. C.G. Yung. I have not seen this version myself yet, but it also may be interesting for another perspective of this ancient Tibetan work.

Salome
J_rod7

Mehraein62

Post Number: 147
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,
about the Books, great advice, thank you so much
Salome
M45

Edward

Post Number: 1093
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod....

"Plejarans or Plejarens.? " Both are best suited! They are just written
differently, but the tone of pronunciation is still the same.

"Solarens or Solarians", would be acceptable, I would think.

and.....

"Earth", also means: ground.

Not per se: dirt.

So, we can even be called: "Groundlings," according to your terms, so to
speak.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1094
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Syn and Markc....

I watched on CNN just this weekend, and that it was blown-up...for further id,
and the reflection in Cheney's glasses was nothing other than: a HAND holding
a fishing rod! Belonging to someone in his group.

Thus, it seems NO nudie lady or Alien....whatsoever!

It should be explianed on the CNN online News website....I take it.

Edward.

Syn

Post Number: 54
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

but CNN isnt reliable...
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page