Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 17, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archive through April 17, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Syn

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sorry i didnt post any posts lately....my internet does not wokr anymore

@aditya, no clue to what i said.

j_rod, my name is Derek Hill not Gerald Massey, it was just a quote:P
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

J_rod7

Post Number: 165
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All In Peace,

Mohammed, thank you for the insight you provide.: "the Sumerians ...They were experts in Astronomy and did show the double helix in their tablets" I know of the astronomy, but had not known they had the knowledge of the double helix. This shows they had a good knowledge of both the DNA structure, and also the two-fold Helix of Creation energy. Now my big question is: HOW did they KNOW this? The answer is probably lost in the dust of ages.

If this knowledge had not been lost through the ages, we all together would now be flying through the stars as the Plejarens do.

Ebrahim, yes, you're welcome. And thank you also for your thoughts on the Sumerians.

Edward, yes Earthlings, Dirtlings OR Groundlings, are all concepts which will KEEP us stuck on the surface of this planet. That is why I would prefer that we all think of ourselves as Solarians or Solarens. As we think of ourselves in relation to our star, it will become easier for us to actually achieve the means to go out among the stars.

Apologies Derek, I was not familiar with the quote in your by-line

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 92
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7,

The idea that we shouldn't refer to ourselves as Earthlings, Earth-humans, Terrestrials, or Terrestrial Humans, etc., seems utterly foolish to me.

The Plejaren refer to us as this, for one, but furthermore, we humans of Earth are utterly comprised of the matter of this Earth--we live it, we breathe it, we depend upon it. It's our planet for many millions of years to come, although migrations will take place to other worlds in the meantime, and some persons who will be too evolved in 3,999 to stay here will be brought to other worlds, etc.

This is the only habitable planet in this solar system right now, and it is where we live. So why shouldn't we call ourselves terrestrials? One day, probably only in a few hundred years according to some projections (exponential technological growth projections, etc.), Mars will be habitable to a degree and will be colonised, but even then, these people will be under a terrestrial government until they finally go to war with Earth and are destroyed by an antimatter weapon in the 2,990s.

Even though my spirit-form is almost certainly not from Earth, I still consider myself a terrestrial, so I do not see why a person who natively evolved on Earth (the majority of persons on Earth today) would not call themselves such and proudly identify with their planet. This just seems almost like disrespect to the planet that enlivens us and sustains us every day.

(It's also somewhat illogical to call oneself a 'solarian', given that we haven't even set foot on another planet in this solar system yet (as far as is publically revealed, at least, since there might have been a parallel space program or something like that).)

Salome,

- Matthew

Markc

Post Number: 621
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

we are wal-martians
Mark Campbell

Alan

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil "But not too closely or you'll get your eyes pecked out!"

Yes Mark! Not too closely or they'll peck your eyes out!

my picture

Kingman

Post Number: 354
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

some are K-mart-ians...

...even though almost certainly Delude-tians are still considered terrestial.

Then there's the grateful lowly Earthworm-ians that has finally found the topsoil. He had been busy feeding underground on his dirtfood cause he didn't know any better. Squinting out of his new little hole, he wanted to see what the heck all that darn noise was he always heard while eating, he notices all these big fattened up slugs in a crazed hurry to move past each other and thus avoid having to acknowledge that all their paths that they have been traveling along, have created these layers and mountains of the slime they use to propel their bulky, slug bodies. The ones that do stop and talk to other slugs tell each other how fat they really aren't, and can't wait until their great slug leader returns from the heavens to make all their worries ooze away.

"You will, and are becoming, that which you think about most...". A somewhat famous quote,( Zig Ziglar I think), that needs upgrading that adds:" ...when ones mind is truly neutral-positive".
a friend in america
Shawn

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 262
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

The Plejarens who live on the planet Erra are indeed referred to as Errans. Their home star is called “Tayget.” But the inhabitants of the four habitable planets that orbit Tayget are collectively known as Plejarens, not Taygetians.

It really comes down to the specificity of the group or sub-group that you want to refer to. I am from Earth, but I am also from America, and, thus can be referred to as an American if I want to narrow the specificity of my geographic point of reference. And there is a comparable name for the state and city where I live. Being called an American does not limit my ability to travel in Europe. Time and money does. And being called Erran does not limit their ability to travel through the galaxies.

Regards
Bob

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 93
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi-spiral,

Clearly if S=Solarians, T=Terrans, A=American, C=Swiss, e.g.

Billy is C<T<S and you are A<T<S, but calling ourselves "Solarians" before we even occupy this entire system, just on the basis of set-theoretic inclusion, would mean that we should also call ourselves Milky-Way-ans and Universians or something like that, which is all just tautology and, I think, not specific enough.

Anyone who knows the meaning of the predicate "x is a Terran" is going to also know that Terra=Earth=Erde is in the Sol system.

Salome,

- Matthew

J_rod7

Post Number: 167
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

Mark and Shawn, Thank you both for good laughs.

And thank you also Matthew and Bob. At the least, we are having some 'thinking' going here.

I, for one, will keep my eyes on the stars.

Which, by the way, one of the great arms of the Milky Way is coming into good viewing. The core/center of the galaxy follows just behind the 'stinger' of Constellation Scorpio. This river of stars runs from South to North (because our Solar System is tipped sideways to the Galaxy) Best seen now around 10pm to 12pm, no matter where you are here on Terra.

Salome
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 168
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

Well just came inside, and the moon is washing out the stars. Really, we should have the best view of the Galaxy in about two weeks, when the moon is 'new' on the other side of Terra with Sol. Get yourself away from city lights. Out on a boat 20 or 30 miles from the coast, the view should be spectacular. Or out into the desert, or up on the South slope of a mountain.

Salome
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 169
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since we all are on exhibit here, along with all the other flora and fauna, for view to those tourists passing along from the stars...

Then we are Terrarians
J_rod7

Borthwey

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If we are terrestrials, beings from Erra should be errestrials.

DG

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 263
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

My simple example should not be interpreted as an advocacy for calling ourselves "Solarians". As I pointed out in that post, even the Plejarens do not take the name of their own star, so I do not see it as a pre-requisite either. I thought I was being clear. But set inclusion will occur naturally in some form or fashion regardless of the basis for the names. And unnecessary set names will obviously not be used.

Regards
Bob

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 94
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy said that he 'doesn't know' who was involved in actually carrying out the 9/11 terrorist attack on the USA, and yet certain factors seem to strongly suggest that a certain notorious government was involved:

Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel

Haaretz Service and Reuters

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

Netanyahu reportedly made the comments during a conference at Bar-Ilan University on the division of Jerusalem as part of a peace deal with the Palestinians.

-

Is this honesty, cynicism, or...?

Whatever the case, the USA and Israel are seriously out of control in the Middle-East, and the threat of WWIII continues to loom.

Salome,

- Matthew

J_rod7

Post Number: 170
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All,

Matthew = "the USA and Israel are seriously out of control in the Middle-East, and the threat of WWIII continues to loom."

Agreed. The danger is still very high. I 'think', however, after Barak Obama is elected president in the USA, the danger should recede. That is, as I hope, he does NOT get assassinated by one of the right-wing fanatics first. Then, all bets are off. We seem to have too many of such crazies running loose in the world today.

It could be, that the events of 9/11 were actually perpetrated by such right-wing insiders, to lead the world into their vision of 'Armageddon'. Such sick thinking has been in control of world governments (and religions) for too many centuries.

Salome
J_rod7

Alan

Post Number: 187
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Billy said that he 'doesn't know' who was involved in actually carrying out the 9/11 terrorist attack on the USA,..."

Billy doesn't WANT to know who was involved in actually carrying out the 9/11 attacks would be more like it, and closer to the truth I think. A smart man like him can easily work out by himself who was actually responsible for 911 even without the Plejarens help. And he probably choose this stance for himself on the issue because it would suit him better off and safer not to know the ins and outs of 911 so that he would not have to lie to people when they ask him specific questions on the issue.

Thats the impression I get when reading all Billy's answers to all the 911 questions asked to him.

J_rod7

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Peace,

Who will speak for the Cetaceans?

We Humans are not the only intelligent species on this planet.

Do the Dolphins and Porpoises have a voice? Their language has a very rich tonal syntax. That we do not yet understand them is our own fault.

We share with them a world that is 70 - 75 percent water. We Humans have also a long history as seafarers. When we go into space for real, some representatives of the Cetaceans should go there with us, into the Great Ocean of Stars. They may speak for themselves.

So then, we all should be known as Mariners.

Salome
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 172
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All, In Hopes For Peace,

> "Last update - 17:38 17/04/2008
Peres in Poland: Israel ready to forgo land to achieve real peace
By Haaretz Service and DPA

> "President Shimon Peres addressed the Polish parliament in Warsaw Thursday and said his country was prepared to compromise on territorial issues in the search for a peaceful solution to the Middle East conflict.

"We are ready to forgo land in order to reach a genuine peace with the Palestinians and grant them the possibility to found their own state," Peres told the parliament at the end of his four-day visit to the central European country in commemoration of the 65th anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising during World War II.

This neighboring Palestinian state should "flourish economically, strive for peace and live in freedom," he said.

Israel returned to Egypt "all territories, all the water and oil" in exchange for peace, the president told Poland's parliament, referring to Israel's return in 1982 of the Sinai peninsula, which Israel conquered in battle during the 1973 Yom Kippur War.

Peres pointed to Europe as an example of how "thousands of years of war" could be successfully ended and said that Israelis, like Europe, had to seek to overcome the conflicts of the past." <

{From the same website given by Matthew.}

I Should hope these are more than just 'words'.
Really, since this a REGIONAL problem, The Jordanians and Syrians should also work together, along with the Israelites, to establish a true Homeland for the displaced peoples. A place where the Palestinians may build homes, roads, and infrastructure; plant gardens, Olives, Dates, Oranges, and rebuild an economy = in peace.

And what of the Kurdish people? They also need a Homeland of their own.

Salome
J_rod7

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 95
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7,

I'm afraid that I must disagree about Obama. The sad truth is that there is no candidate who is truly responsible and worthy to lead the USA. All of the current forerunners are severely deluded and would likely involve the USA in a Third World War. I wish this were not the case, but it evidences itself strongly in the actual policy-ideas and beliefs of these people.

Obama, Clinton pledge to defend Israel against Iran

I don't want to frighten persons or make them feel hopeless, but it is Billy's philosophy and that of the Plejaren to state things harshly and as they are, and not to imagine that things are better than they really are (or worse than they really are, for that matter, with regard to ourselves, over whom we have total control through the power of our thought (Gedankenkraft).

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 96
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alan,

Billy is not foolish, and neither are the Plejaren.

For one, they are not permitted to interfere in the governments and the militaries of Earth; but secondly, Billy knows that most persons on Earth are not equipped psychologically to deal with the truth, and thus the most important things, such as the spirit teachings, are given freely, while many of the more gruesome things are only implied and not directly addressed (or, if they are directly addressed, it is with reservation, and only in the Contact Notes).

I personally think that many things must remain secret for now, partly for the sake of the safety of FIGU members, and partly because the average person would be psychologically destroyed by the forced realisation of these matters.

Salome,

- Matthew

Badr

Post Number: 333
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Sorry to have to put a hold here, at some point we had a topic about government and politics, but that was closed down. For the simple reason that the FIGU forum is no place to discuss politics.

Thank you for your understanding.

Salome, Badr

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 97
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alan,

Also, I should add that there are many positive things in the C-Notes which are only partly addressed or are implied, because once one realises the meaning of these matters, and applies some mathematics or well-thought-out semantics to them, one finds that they have tremendous implications for our technological and/or spiritual evolution. These things can't spread too quickly. If they did, the shock could cause more harm than good to persons who live under the oppression of false beliefs and are unable to cope with reality (who would soon find themselves unable to deny these things).

Partly for this reason, I think that we should not invest energy in any kind of propagandising, except for about the most serious issues like overpopulation and world peace, which we can also readily proove without discussion based upon agreed-upon scientific evidence. With regard to deeper things than simple morality and nature, we should, I think, cleverly incite curiosity and see what we attract.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 98
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7,

Cetaceans are just highly-evolved animals, like elephants, and at this moment (publically) Earth-scientists are not able to decipher their ostensible 'language', or even to determine whether it possesses a syntactical structure, although it seems like maybe it might, given that it is neither too repetitive nor too random to be determined to be mere 'animal noise'.

However, only human beings have self-consciousness (Ego), as far as I can deduce from what I know of the laws of evolving such an Ego.

Also, unfortunately it seems that the fanatics who are tied to the Bush administration are the most powerful group in Israel at this time. There was also a possibility for peace with Yitzhak Rabin, yet a fanatic killed him. Although the fanatics and fundamentalist Zionists, fundamentalist Jews, etc., are a minority in Israel, just as the Neo-Cons are a minority in the USA, they have great influence, partly due to their ruthlessness. Unfortunately, these ruthless people have control over the governments of those respective nations at this time, for the most part, while those working for peace are being undermined by the fanatics.

Salome,

- Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page