Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 07, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Andrew's Book Club » Archive through May 07, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 244
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J_rod,

If you look closer you will see that is exactly what I was doing, separating the wheat from the chaff. And if I was not open to "new" or "different" ideas I would not have bothered to read her book in the first place, now would I? Or all her other books she wrote on Nostradamus, the Essenes, Keepers of the Garden, The Custodians, etc., etc.

But on this forum we are not so much looking for new or different ideas as we are looking for the truth.

Regards
Bob

J_rod7

Post Number: 137
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob (Phi_spiral),

Please accept my apology, I did not intend to make an attack on you personally. I don't think that anyone of us has perfect knowledge. However, most who read these forums are adults, capable of independent thinking and forming independent opinions.

It is your expression of judgment which bothers me. Such judgments in the past have led to huge bonfires of book burnings, perpetrated by governments, churches, and other such fanatics.

I made my recommendation for "Convoluted Universe III" specifically to stimulate the thinking process. Even to generate some controversy and discussion. There are some thoughts expressed in Dolores Cannon's books worthy of attention and speculation. Let's not burn every other library down because they don't come from Billy's hand.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 245
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again, J_rod

You have posted a recommendation for a book on the FIGU Forum that is set up specifically for the discussion of the Meier material. And having read the books of Dolores Cannon, I pointed out how their contents deviate from that material. Is that not to be expected? That's hardly in the category of book burning or even judgement. It is merely stating what is so.

Regards
Bob

Behzad

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pardon friends

Have you heard any thing about The book "Muldoon for the Millennium" by Robert Bruce in Astral projection category? and if positive how can I find it too?

Thanks All

J_rod7

Post Number: 175
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All In Peace,

I have recently finished reading a fascinating book, "The Origin Map," by the author: Thomas G. Brophy, PhD (physics). I will pass along a recommendation for this book in Forbidden Archeology Forum.

Brophy is one of those few skilled in the science of Astro-Archeology (or also Archeo-Astronomy), which applies to understanding the meaning of ancient megalithic structures. Example: orientations at Stonehenge which are aligned with solar events; or orientations of ancient Inca & Mayan temple structures.

This book is a detailed study of the discovery of a prehistoric, megalithic, astrophysical map and sculpture of the Universe. This structure was found on the plain in the Egyptian Sahara desert West of Aswan, at a site named Nabta Playa. The alignment of stones, and the sculptures themselves, have built-in scalars from local star positions, to our place within the Galaxy, the size of the Galaxy, and the relationship of our Galaxy to the Universe as a whole. There is also built-in a scalar map of the relative recession velocities of local star groups. Stellar alignments in the stones put the construction date at around 17,700 BC.

{P.S. Behzad, I have searched both Google and Amazon.com., cannot find the book by that title,"Muldoon for the Millennium", Where did you see this?}

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Behzad

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,
it was in the introduction of a Rampa book (My visit to Venous)

Also there are one book in Amazon by the name (The Book of Henoch) hard cover, that i forgot the name of the writer but wanted to buy it. unfortunately now not available there.

Salam to All you

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 267
Posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Behzad,

If you are looking for, The Book of Enoch, you can find various translations online for free. Here are a few examples:

http://reluctant-messenger.com/enoch.htm
(see the left margin)

http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/ethiopian/enoch/index.html

http://one-faith-of-god.org/old_testament/sources/enoch/enoch_0000.htm

Remember, in these translations, the word “God” refers to the JHWH (Ishwish/King of Wisdom) of that time, who was just a human being. And “angel” was just a “messenger-of-god” (a sub-leader), who traveled between “heaven and earth on wings” (shuttled in a spacecraft between the mother ship and earth.)

Regards
Bob

Behzad

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob

Yes thanks , I already searched in net and find some PDF version of the Book, I was just curious to read it inside of other subjects.

I will see ur adresses too and thanks for kindly help my friend

Behzad

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,
sorry I almost forgot it. but what was the purpose of the Book of Henoch? It was the same as old religions ones? I mean its goal was bringing a new religion conception or just make some correctness of Man society in the earth , or maybe the main goal was predicting some subjects??

Best Regard

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 269
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Behzad: “I mean its goal was bringing a new religion conception or just make some correctness of Man society in the earth…<snip>?”

It was intended to assist the generations of those times to correct the wrongful direction they were going in. And for us today, The Book of Enoch is important as an ancient document that records the extraterrestrial presence and influence on the history of our planet. When properly translated, it provides information about the inter-breeding of extraterrestrials and humans and we can see the origins of the “fallen angels from heaven” mythology which appears in the Bible

Chapter 15: (Addressing the Extraterrestrials) “Why have you forsaken the lofty and holy heaven, which endures forever, and have lain with women (reproduced with humans). And why have you defiled yourselves with the daughters of men; have taken to yourselves wives; have acted like the sons of the earth, and have begotten giants? You...have begotten in carnal blood; have lusted in the blood of men, and have done as those who are flesh and blood do.” (They reproduced with humans, resulting in genetic anomalies and violent tendencies that the YHWH had warned would happen)

Chap. 18:6 “The stars (symbolizing the extraterrestrials), which roll over fire, are those, which transgressed the commandment of God before their time arrived, for they came not in their proper season.” (At some future date, earth man would naturally evolve to interact with extraterrestrials. But because they entered this world prematurely and for selfish reasons; they caused great problems for earth man.)

19:1 “...the angels who cohabited with women, appointed their leaders. And made men profane and caused them to err, so that they sacrificed to devils as to gods (the beginning of paganism and human sacrifices to the gods). For in the great day there shall be a judgment with which they shall be judged until they are consumed; and their wives also shall be judged who led astray the angels of heaven that they might salute them.” (See 2Peter 2:4-5 for a similar account)

The Book of Enoch describes how the “fallen angels” likely began to corrupt humanity with forbidden knowledge. It tells us that the YHWH had appointed special angels to watch over the Earth. Though not all the Watchers chose evil over good, Enoch tells us that two hundred, led by Semyaza fell into grievous disfavor with the YHWH. The first angel to come to Earth and sin, however, was the fallen Archangel Azazel, and he is identified as Satan in the Book of Enoch. And the other fallen angels did not join Azazel in his corruption of mankind until about 600 years later.

So, it began with the evil wisdom that the fallen angel Azazel/Satan gave to humanity in such things as how to make war and weapons of war. Azazel also led people into a love of sensuality through the use of jewelry and brightly hued clothing to manipulate others with their beauty and comeliness:

Enoch 8:1-2 “Moreover Azazel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered. Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.”

Since it was morally wrong, and spiritually degrading, humanity shouldn’t have had this knowledge (See 1 Enoch 16:2-4, 69:1-13). In fact, it is likely that this type of immoral, forbidden knowledge was what Azazel/Satan gave to Eve when he led her to eat the forbidden fruit, metaphorically speaking. The lost of innocence (nakedness) allowed her to feel shame for the first time.

Elsewhere in Enoch: “And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.”

“Bind Azazel hand and foot; cast him into darkness; and opening the desert which is in Dudael, cast him in there.”

So the Book of Enoch was meant to bring mankind back to creational laws, before the unsavory “gifts” to humanity given by the superhuman Watchers, as well as be a source of encouragement for those living a righteous life.

Chapter 92:1 “The book written by Enoch-Enoch indeed wrote this complete doctrine of wisdom, (which is) praised of all men and a judge of all the earth for all my children who shall dwell on the earth. And for the future generations who shall observe uprightness and peace. 2 Let not your spirit be troubled on account of the times;For the Holy and Great One has appointed days for all things.”

Behzad

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,
Thank you for the detailed comment and sorry if I got your time for this. reality I enjoyed and reviewed it more and more. How amazing, fantastic and full of myth , Is not it?

but strange for me that let me say, some main elements that you exactly mentioned here in Eenoch text, again and again have repeated in old main religions! it sounds it wanted to follow some points in resent several thousand years.

Norm

Post Number: 1158
Posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here are some scans of old Meier related magazine articles. Hurry they only last a week.

http://download.yousendit.com/9F826B940D3A66AE

http://download.yousendit.com/231C604A4D9BC312

http://download.yousendit.com/F6CCD59674D327C8

http://download.yousendit.com/A416B12515C2C173
My Website

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 285
Posted on Sunday, May 04, 2008 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for sharing those articles with us, Norm.

Kind regards
Bob

Jamesm

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes thanks Norm! I've made these available permanently at http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/index.php?title=Articles_from_Magazines
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Norm

Post Number: 1161
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll post more as I scan them.
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1162
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

UFO - Billy Meier - Contact - Erra to Terra - Volume 1

Link: http://download.yousendit.com/066ED4A0516C2D95

UFO - Billy Meier - Contact - Erra to Terra - Volume 5

Link: http://download.yousendit.com/74E014407DC91777

Hi Norm,

It might be a good idea to let people know what is being downloaded. These texts did originate from Randolph Winters, which as you know, may contain some errors.

Regards
Scott

My Website

Jamesm

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Norm but I will not poison my mind with Randolph Winters' falsified information. It is likely to steer me away from the truth which I have a difficult time remembering in detail as it currently stands anyway!

Thanks for the effort though and of course I cannot speak for other people who may like the challenge of "sorting the wheat from the chaff".

Many Thanks
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Indi

Post Number: 198
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey james
we are all adults here, and can see when looking at what was posted, that it is mostly transcripts of conversations -- things that Billy did say.

A knee-jerk reaction is not in this instance or in any instance warranted. Not everything Randy Winters has written or said is incorrect, and I would say that none of it is 'poison'.

Anyone who has read the contact notes and the books can see which bits of information are from Randy and which are from the material.

I think James it is safe for you to read it and not miss out.

Discernment is what is required not avoidance.

in peace

Robjna

Norm

Post Number: 1163
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm posting this stuff for the people that may want to see the history of the case. I haven't even started scanning & posting the anti- Meier stuff. I myself started learning with the R. Winters stuff & it led me to the better info. Its not the 70s & 80s anymore where you can't do a little research on the case to find out whats what. There's no need to baby sit this stuff anymore. If you really want to learn the Meier material the right way you need to learn German. Even he best translators make mistakes.
My Website

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 119
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi,

Randi Winters shamelessly profits from 'contactee cases' which he knows to be false; and he appears to have purposely distorted some of Billy's information in order to fit with these profit-making fake cases.

Salome,

- Matthew

Indi

Post Number: 199
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mathew,
what does that have to do with the material that Norm posted?

that is not the issue

Robjna

Hector

Post Number: 371
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy Winters knows very clearly that Billy is telling the truth.The problem is, he wants to materially profit from the Billy Meier case.

An opportunist i call him.

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 120
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector,

The problem is not that he wants to profit from the case, but that he wants to mix it with false information so that he can profit off that, too. He also slanders FIGU and wants neither to credit them for the work that they do, nor to give them any royalties for what he does.

Salome,

- Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page