Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 05, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archive through May 05, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1102
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alan.....

I would agree with you on that! Hawkings should have known better than to have
said what he said. One would expect a much more Logical, and Knowledgable and
Wiser answer, than what he said.

When One is named a - Genius -, One would think such individual would THINK
further...than what Hawkings said, not?

He should indeed....'Broaden his mind' much further!

One way or another: he IS calling Billy (indirectly) a Crank or a Weirdo!

Edward.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 221
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What did Hawkings say? I can't find the quote.

Alan

Post Number: 199
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dave its about five mins into this speech/video. Below is only some of what he said -

Stephen Hawking: On big questions about the universe and UFO's 2008, 10 mins:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjBIsp8mS-c

Hawkings -"We don't seem to have been visited by aliens. I'm discounting reports of ufo's. Why would they only appear to cranks and wierdo's? If there is a government conspiracy to suppress the reports and keep the scientific knowledge the aliens brings it seems to have been a singularly ineffective policy so far. Furthermore despite extensive searching by the SETI project we haven't heard any television clip shows........"

Mike

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Having higher than average intelligence is no guarantee against been completely flat wrong, just because a person maybe highly educated as well doesn’t necessarily mean there’re smart all of the time. Our history has revealed this to us on a good number of occasions, [even the Plejaren make mistakes], some examples that come to mind and have come across…

Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible.
- Lord Kelvin, ca. 1895, British mathematician and physicist

There is no need for any individual to have a computer in their home. -
Ken Olson, 1977, President, Digital Equipment Corp.

There is not the slightest indication that [nuclear energy] will ever be obtainable. It would mean that the atom would have to be shattered at will. -
Albert Einstein, 1932.

When the Paris Exhibition closes electric light will close with it and no more be heard of. - Erasmus Wilson (1878) Professor at Oxford University

I am not sure to whom professor Hawking is referring to when he states, “cranks and weirdo’s”. Is it other reputable scientists involved in UFO research or perhaps highly trained radar technicians, engineers, pilots and astronauts that have been in close proximity and witnessed structured craft of indeterminate origin and worked on ET technology? Perhaps all of these above people are deluded; perhaps there is no RADAR data showing extreme aerial feats of unknown type craft, perhaps we don’t have any ET technology acquired due to one or more of these unknown type objects crashing to Earth, no bodies, no high quality film and photos etc etc. All we have is blurry ambiguous photos and film of swamp gas, inversion layers, flocks of birds (flying at mach 5!) and the testimonies of “cranks and weirdo’s”!

Perhaps if Professor Hawking were to leave his work on Cosmology aside for a while and looked at the work of Disclosure Project he would begin to have some idea of what is going on, why the media is the way it is and why the governments for a long time don’t have a full clear picture on what really is going on.
Perhaps if he read “And Still they Fly” and “Through Time and Space” and looked at the evidence in the Billy Meier case amassed over all of these decades he may perhaps change his viewpoint. But then again there are many who would have you believe that an illiterate lonely Swiss dirt farmer that has more time on his hands than he knows what to do with has managed to fool so many people with fake photos, film, biological, metal specimens and new age religious nonsense, RIGHT, please don’t insult my average intelligence. Hawking maybe standing on the shoulders of giants, he should perhaps come back down to Earth once in a while as lack of oxygen up there can impair clear thought processes when it comes to evidence of ET visitations in which Professor Hawking obviously has little knowledge of.

Even a person of average intelligence which I consider myself to be, were to look carefully at all the data and evidence collected and to try and sort the wheat from the chaff, the research and witness testimonies collected and completed over the decades into ET visitations and contactees offering high quality evidence and information then one begins to see that indeed something extraordinary has and is happening and it doesn’t take a genius to work that one out!

Salome
Mike

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 208
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

" Why would they only appear to cranks and
wierdo's?"

I have great respect for a scientist like Steven Hawking. But making statements like these without any research on his part is very wrong.
Or otherwise he's with the government.

"Furthermore despite
extensive searching by the SETI project we haven't heard any
television clip shows"

Ya, actaully through there you never would hear anything, cause that also is controlled by the government.

"If there is a government conspiracy to suppress the reports
and keep the scientific knowledge the aliens bring it seems to have
been a singularly ineffective policy so far"

What kind of a scientist is he, if he talks like that. Everybody is the world knows about the US government with ETs.

I consider Michio Kaku a better scientist than Hawking, he never leaves a possibility out.

Salome
Aditya

Rarena

Post Number: 321
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Listened to the youtube spot of S. Hawking...

He said the Universe was 15 Billion years old which is obviously most likely incorrect.

Billy mentioned he was a genius, but he has severely limited ability to do things for himself at the moment he thinks of it. Which is very important to discovery.

Most scientists believe in the Big Bang theory dispite the more and more powerful telescopes we send into space and find... Opps more galaxies billions and billions of light years back.

He did say that he suspects ET life to probably live beyond 100 million light years away, otherwise we would have heard radio signals... Which actually is somewhat open minded for the normal scientific community of Earth who fancy themselves as the crowns of Creation... so to speak, yet really display less wisdom than many of those creatures living in the most primative jungles.

It took Steven seven minutes to respond to the question of ET reality (which in fact may indeed be correct with the data he has...) Very frustrating. He is learning a fierce lesson in patience... The Plejaren live about 580 million light years away, so in that respect he is correct.

Steven Hawking taught me about black holes, or singularities... and many other things... from his precarious position... quite a feat of will power and perserverence for someone so diabled.

It just goes to show that striving for and seeking truth can have very revealing results. Hey, we all make mistakes... but that's how we learn... so is it really a mistake?

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 116
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even though Hawking is brilliant, also do not forget that he is probably on an NSA or MI6 payroll, along with many others of the physicists and mathematicians of this planet.

Salome,

- Matthew

Alan

Post Number: 200
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Aditya,

I agree with you that Michio Kaku is a better scientist than Hawking, and that he never leaves a possibility out.

A while ago I posted this link on the forum and will post it again in case others hadn't seen it.

Michio Kaku On Aliens, On Physics and the Universe
9 min - 13/11/2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWW6_LfiJJk

Jonas

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who Gives a comment deleted what they think

But can someone tell me what knowledge we have to learn , I know we have to meditate and live in the now but what knowledge of the spirit more do we need . I read the tulmud of the JM man and know how most of the people on earth are a sickness making the earth sicker. I also believe the earths ammune system is going to kick in soon and cure itself by wiping out the sick elements just like the human body. I always knew something was wrong and don't realy care if I get wiped out so long as the sickness is cured , or am I the sickness? Thats what I'm trying to work out because , all I ever knew before now was make as much money as you can in this world and screw every one else so
I have got a long way to go. But the problem is I don't know where and what to do .
So I don't think I will ever get the opportunity to sit with a cup of coffee and chat with Billy
so any guidance from any body is very much welcomed. I hope I can say we cause I love all you people cause you all know the story to. By the way if any one here lives in Sydney Australia let me know Sweet dreams

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 209
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Randy,

I completely agree with you on the fact that we all make mistakes and we all have to learn from them. Thats exactly true.

But, a scientist like Steven Hawking talking without any research on his own is, to me, very surprising.

I mean even a normal person can find out about the case if just goes to google and performs a good search on the matter. Many on the forum may have done that. People who were intrested.

Would'nt this just indicate his ignorance to find the case.

OR

Another case may be that he knows everything about the mission, but cannot say anything because of the government.

I hope its the latter, because a scientist (who is into the study of Space and the universe) will definately one day get a question on ETs. So they have to keep doing research. should'nt they?

Just my thoughts.

Salome
Aditya

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 210
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jonas,

Welcome to the FIGU Forum.

Well, fist off we all need to calm down. We have to think, "Are we ready to accept this truth?" If your answer is yes then you can continue.
Because the teachings are not something that need to be forced on a person. They have to be comfortable to you.

Well yes, as you said, meditation is very important. But it is a part. To really learn and grow you would need to learn the Spiritual techings.

Yes, the people of this planet are not doing very much for it. We all need to get toghter and learn to be resposible for the actions we take. Only then can we grow as a society.

and don't worry, we all have a long way to go, as far as the teachings are concerned.

What I would recommend you to do is just relax, and observe what is going on with the mission, read the contact notes if you like, get familier with the information, then you will feel comfortable with the teachings. By the way I would also recommend you to learn German, as it will be your tool for the teachings.

Happy Learning.

Salome
Aditya

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 211
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

I just wanted your thoughts on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4pu9RPHgr0&feature=related

Its about the Coast to Coast show. The interviewer was talking to an Area 51 employee. The guy sounded really really scared. Just have a look at it.

Salome
Aditya

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 212
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

I don't know what to beleive.

Check this out too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuiuxty1qyU&NR=1

Salome
Aditya

J_rod7

Post Number: 184
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All In Peace,

Regarding the current discussion of Stephen Hawking:

We among ourselves here are "preaching to the choir". All of us here are learning in our individual ways to know the Truth of Creation. Many of us (hopefully) have taken the road of self-responsibility for our individual Evolution of Spirit. This creates Experience, which combined with growing Knowledge of Truth, leads to Wisdom.

As Billy has informed us, there are a number of different "types" of intelligence, e.g.: emotional intelligence, musical intelligence, social intelligence, survival intelligence, physical intelligence, mental age,etc. etc. Not all of these "types" are measured. That Stephen Hawking is high in one or two measures of intelligence is unquestioned. That Mr. Hawking is highly knowledgeable in mathematics, physics, astrophysics is also acknowledged. However, without experience, knowledge does not equate to wisdom.

Should we be bashing the man for his ignorance? That he has not yet found the road to Truth as we understand it? He may not be aware of the facts as we know them.

Here is some information on Stephen Hawking: he holds the Newton chair as Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge. His publisher is Bantam Books at www.bantamdell.com. Perhaps someone could find how to contact Mr. Hawking, find his email address and post it here.

Once his contact information is known, anyone could address their concerns to him directly. Let him see that we here are not a gathering of "weirdoes and cranks." Invite him to join in discussion among us. Let him know there is genuine contact from the stars. Invite him to find the road to Spiritual Evolution.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Jonas

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all)

Has anybody heard of Ekhart Tolle I've been reading his books and what he explains is based on the spiritual teachings or maybe not , about consciensness and living in the now and about our spiritual existance that has been hidden for 10000's of centuries noting the difference between the material body we posses that can never be satisfied and the spiritual one that requires nothing but being to be satisfied ???

Your thoughts. PS Aditya thanks for your comment much appreciated

Kaare

Post Number: 59
Posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

I also found the video clip with Professor Stephen Hawking interesting to watch, and it raises many interesting points. As you mentioned towards the end of the clip it says

This answer took 7 minutes
Professor Stephen Hawking
I think its quite likely that we are the only civilization within several hounded light years. Otherwise we would have heard radio waves. The alternative is that civilizations don’t last very long, but destroy themselves.
Unquote

They way I look at it is that professor Hawking might be a genius - within his field , but outside of his field he does not seem able to give any better answer than if you asked the same question to somebody in the street. –It is information he simply does not have. He seems to give an answer based on our present knowledge and technology.

I think that’s where he goes wrong. If you look at radio communication for example. Already in our society radio communication seems to be fading out in favor of more speedy and advanced electronic communication with the use of computers and internet etc. having the advantages of giving an instant reach anywhere in the world. The point is that in a short time span in our own evolution we have managed to make a huge leap in technology that have altered the way and the means of our own communication and which is different and far more advanced than compared to just a few decades ago.

Radio waves are too slow for space communication over vast distances of many light years. So ET’s calling home, would have to find other mediums/carriers to modulate that can carry their communication signals far quicker.

As I understand it the Plejarans use an energy carrier for communications they call sub-Neutrinos. It can not be seen with the human eye and special equipment is needed to detect it. The speed of sub-Neutrinos is many billions of times the speed of light wherefore the transmission is instantly to anywhere in the universe. It penetrates everything. Nothing stops it be it matter or antimatter. As I understand it, the Plejarans are able to add communication signal to the sub-nutrinos. Only with their highly advanced equipment, that includes special sensors etc, can the transmission, reception and decoding process of the signal be done. Equipment that we obviously not yet have invented on Earth. Thus meaning SETI will not detect it either as they are looking for signals in the radio spectrum.

Furthermore Ptaah told Billy that the closest inhabited planetary system is about 5 light years away from Earth . One of the inhabited planets in this system is called planet AKART. But it is located in another space-time-dimension. Which means we will not be able to detect this planet system from Earth. And the inhabitants on planet Akart have to use an old dimension door to enter from their dimension into our dimension when they travel to Earth, something they do.

Also supporting that there are civilizations which are located far closer to Earth, as opposed to being several hounded light years away, which Stephen Hawking seems to think in above clip , is the Trinidad letter. Which is the letter written by the German backpacker Horst F. in Trinidad 2. January 1976. In the letter he describes meeting two humans named Athar and Kohun from the Star group Proxima Centauri. A star group that is also located only about 5 light years away from Earth.

Regards
Kaare

Norm

Post Number: 1159
Posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why is it so hard for some here to relize that some of these big wigs scientists don't know everything & are not part of the grand conspiracy! Conspiracies try to remain small & the less number of people involved the better.
My Website

Alan

Post Number: 201
Posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

".....realize that some of these big wigs scientists don't know everything...."

Same goes for the big wig organizations that some of them work for too, like NASA!

A 13-year-old German schoolboy corrected NASA's estimates on the chances of an asteroid colliding with Earth, a German newspaper reported Tuesday, after spotting the boffins had miscalculated.

"Nico Marquardt used telescopic findings from the Institute of Astrophysics in Potsdam (AIP) to calculate that there was a 1 in 450 chance that the Apophis asteroid will collide with Earth, the Potsdamer Neuerster Nachrichten reported.

NASA had previously estimated the chances at only 1 in 45,000 but told its sister organisation, the European Space Agency (ESA), that the young whizzkid had got it right.

The schoolboy took into consideration the risk of Apophis running into one or more of the 40,000 satellites orbiting Earth during its path close to the planet on April 13 2029.

Those satellites travel at 3.07 kilometres a second (1.9 miles), at up to 35,880 kilometres above earth -- and the Apophis asteroid will pass by earth at a distance of 32,500 kilometres.

If the asteroid strikes a satellite in 2029, that will change its trajectory making it hit earth on its next orbit in 2036.

Both NASA and Marquardt agree that if the asteroid does collide with earth, it will create a ball of iron and iridium 320 metres (1049 feet) wide and weighing 200 billion tonnes, which will crash into the Atlantic Ocean.

The shockwaves from that would create huge tsunami waves, destroying both coastlines and inland areas, whilst creating a thick cloud of dust that would darken the skies indefinitely.

The 13-year old made his discovery as part of a regional science competition for which he submitted a project entitled: "Apophis -- The Killer Astroid."

http://www.physorg.com/news127499715.html

Nice going NASA

J_rod7

Post Number: 185
Posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Aditya,

Yes, that guy on the Art Bell show (the youtube segment) was scared. It does appear that the Bell show transmitters were cut off during the guy's call. Most likely cut off by government monitors (FCC, CIA, whatever)

Well, there are also other sources which give similar exposure / disclosure to what "they" are up to. This is leading up to a Nuclear exchange of Neutron weapons in order to reduce the world population down to around 500-million. Is this number a coincidence?

For a chilling interview with just one of those "in-the-know", go to www.projectcamelot.org. Scroll over the box named "Interviews and Reports", click on and play the video interview with George Green (two parts).

If you also click on the "Master List of Interviews", there are both interviews and "Special Reports and Disclosures". You might find, among others, the "Dan Burisch summary" quite interesting. There are also two other earlier interview videos with Burisch in the list. The interviews with David Wilcock (4-parts) are very revealing, as well.

Salome
J_rod7

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 117
Posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Conspiracies themselves usually remain small, but their 'dupes', including most of the CIA, the NSA, the military, the Senate, the Israeli military, the Knesset, etc., are dupes, brainwashed, compartmentalised, etc. Any effective large-scale conspiracy (or mafia, organised crime, if you prefer) needs a lot of compartmentalised dupes in the lower structures of control who believe that the aims of the organisation are totally different than what they really are. e.g. MKULTRA was justified usually with the idea that mind-control was the only way to end the Cold War. The real matter showed itself when the Bush administration invaded Iraq.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 118
Posted on Sunday, May 04, 2008 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7,

I've seen this David Wilcock guy, and George Green, the former of which seems like a pathological liar, and the latter of which seems like a spook.

Both of these guys are trying to profit, it seems, on older, real incidents which they then mix with fantasy, lies, self-flattery, etc.

Even the real incidents which they use as literary sources for their yarns involved a great deal of mind-control, illusions, and real vision.

Salome,

- Matthew

J_rod7

Post Number: 186
Posted on Sunday, May 04, 2008 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for your feedback. Have you actually seen the video interview with George Green?

I would NOT discount what he has to say, as several others have come forth independently with similar scenarios. Sure, the guy is a spook, which does give him "inside knowledge."

Is all this "dis-information"? Probably, and that is one way to both reveal and disguise the truth of what "they" are really up to. They can report what they know is coming, and the ignorant will write it off as a hoax.

Have you ever read the "Report From Iron Mountain".? Similar approach = reveal truth and raise the question of hoax at the same time.

When I was in the US Navy, I held a Top-Secret clearance due to my involvement in the Nuclear Propulsion programs. I am still under oath, and will honor that, as not to reveal certain things. However, the compartmental holding of knowledge is a fact of life within the Military-Industrial Complex. Why should this secrecy still be, in this age of supposed mutual 'Glastnost'?

That which has already been planned in Gov'mint 'Think-Tanks', may come to pass sooner rather than later. The PROBABILITY is getting quite high.

In HOPES for true peace rather than the alternative, Salome
J_rod7

Edward

Post Number: 1107
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 03:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kaare and Norm....

Kaare: very excellently said. Right to the points!

Norm: very true. He can as well be in the same category as Carl Sagan and the
whole bunch! As long as their Name(s) is carried 'way up high and up right', so to
speak, they will just go along with the mainstream 'narrow minded' thinkers,
whom they feed with their - not finished - so called Science. This would indeed,
fit in what Ptaah once said. That, our scientists think they know much, but
are still standing in the shoes of a baby (just as many other aspects in
life).

Surely, it is Not...a 'mistake' of Hawkings. It is just an ignorant and off
beat thinking pattern, of him. Sometimes Man should THINK....OUTSIDE...his own
THINKING pattern (and his Earthly Science, so-called Laws).

And as Rod mentioned, even though Hawkings knows his Earthly Science quite
good, he still Lacks: (The) Creational KNOWLEDGE. Which, is what Billy is
directing and making us Strive to learn; Thanks to Billy. Thus, indeed: he is
truly Not...Creational Wise.

He may be 'mainstream wise': which is just as Kaare explained: 'Street
Knowledge', with just a bit more of - indoctrinated - requirements; that is
all.

I have had many jobs, here and there, but when it comes down to solving the
technical problems with machines, it is not the engineers that come up with
the solutions, but: the mechanics!

The engineers are too busy with their everyday Theories thinking patterns, and
not with the Technical aspects, which is the other way around with the
mechanics, whom are everyday involved with the machines, as they/One should.

Thus: ONLY, through 'Experience' One can/will obtain Knowledge and Wisdom,
and to the resolving of what ever aspects are needed to be resolved.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page