Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 25, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archive through May 25, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marksmanr

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of course I could think it probably was/is all just created in my mind, but I would be in some denial thinking so because my back being fixed how it was really can't be explained away as just magically fixing itself.

If it is true that apparently all the things I have said were delusions or imaginative things, of course I would accept that truth and would be fully okay with it. However, in my mind I have not yet found the truth of what this all was. If Jim Sparks is a liar, and I do actually think he is because a lot of the things he has said are ridiculous - but really I have some confusion as to how those "delusional" - if they were, experiences I had fit in with the Jim Sparks thing. And the mark on my leg is also weird.

When it comes down to it, I really am just a normal person and I don't have any mental issues at all, and surely yous would understand how I could think what I think/thought of what all this was. When I watched those Jim Sparks videos last year all those things I mentioned in my previous post came together, so as you would understand I thought that it must be true - that there is/was something going on. And over time I got more and more knowledge about UFOs and E.Ts etc. because I felt as though I had to because the thought that I had been "abducted" wasn't one I could have without trying to understand it, and I eventually came to the conclusion that the E.Ts must be nice because I had never been harmed, and in October of last year I tried to contact them one night about fixing my back, and of course Ididn't actually really think I was and I don't know if I did, but there was atleats a coincidence because then next morning my back was fixed, and it was a major thing. So of course at this time I would think that there was in fact something going on! And then I saw that image in my mind of the Pleiades, and found the Billy Meier case from that, and I learn more and more things and still don't really know what it was that all those expericnes were and how exactly my back was fixed, but it all seemed to go together.

I would like to know from Billy if any of what Jim Sparks has said is true. And also what it could be about me, and how my back could've been fixed if not from E.Ts. I may get an X-ray of my back now to prove this...

I got to go to school now...

Salome, Reece
Reece Stiller

Fineidea

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I'm new here, Billy's stories are fascinating.

Was wondering how to learn this spiritual symbol language, is there a book? How can you understand so many symbols without being taught what they mean?

Also you mention Enoch, does this mean the book Keys of Enoch by J.J. Hurtak is valid and worth trying to understand? I have this book buried in a box somewhere, should i dig it out?

I'll keep it simple and stop there with the questions, but want to say thank you to you all for your work and perseverance, hopefully people wont shout schizo when there's talk of ET's someday, like they've done to me to great distress. By no means do i believe all UFO's are ET, likely mostly man made, but a fraction surely are ET, i have no problem with that. I've seen the triangular one myself flying over Montreal at 4am, like 3 big lights and silent, that's a man made one i presume?

grow younger Billy, and thanks!

Alan

Post Number: 203
Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Reece,

your back being mysteriously or suddenly fixed is no proof that you are or have been an ET contactee.

You don't have to have some form of psychotic mental issue such as schizophrenia to believe you been in contact with ET's. You could just be deluded. I was once. Ten years ago i had a private session with Jani King here in Australia. (not over phone) She is the person who pretends to be channeling Ptaah and she told me I was an ET contactee and that my spirit was ET too. And I believed her. This was before I ever heard of Billy Meier. I look back now and laugh about how I was deluded into believing that back then. I even let some of my friends like Dyson hear the 45 min tape recording I made of it.

http://www.ptaah.com

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 223
Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Fineidea

Welcome to the FIGU Forum.

Yes there is a book called 'Symbole der Geisteslehre', it contains about 601 Spirit Teachings Symbols from a Storage bank Inventory of Several Million Symbols.

To buy the book, you can go to:

http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?products_id=348

But I would say that before you go in for the Spirit Symbols, you should learn the spiritual teachings. They are only in German, so your first step should be to earn German, unless you already know it.

Starting from the spiritual teachings is the best thing. As they are the main part for spiritual evolution.

Saalome
Aditya

Adysor

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Fineidea,
"How can you understand so many symbols without being taught what they mean?"

He was instructed and tought by Sfath in early contacts many many symbols which would be required for the telepathic messages.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Markc

Post Number: 642
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fineidea ;

The name of the book is Symbole der Geisteslehre by Billy . A wonderful book with a symbol for each page , with only a word (or three)per page , descriptive . Click on the FIGU-shop online link at the top right of this page .

Welcome to the forum , Mark
Mark Campbell

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 292
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fineidea: “Also you mention Enoch, does this mean the book Keys of Enoch by J.J. Hurtak is valid and worth trying to understand?”

Hello, and welcome to the FIGU Forum,

The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch by J.J. Hurtak has nothing to do with the Book of Enoch or The Henoch Prophecies discussed on this forum. It is essentially a work of fiction that both perpetuates the 'Council of Nine' mythology created by Andrija Puharich during his involvement with the CIA’s notorious MKULTRA mind control project and outlines a new world order cleverly disguised with spiritual window dressing. It is also a very subtle method of thought reform. The following are excerpts from, The Keys of Enoch:

A new form of world government is outlined based on an elite hierarchy:
Key 217:1 The Council of Nine has governed this area of physical existence from the beginning…
Key 217:2 The key is telling us that future government will be unlike any government of man because it will be governed with the higher mind entities of the Great White Brotherhood…
Key 217:3 This means the reprogramming of the younger spiritual teachers

Before the new world government can occur there will be world upheaval:
Key 217:14 For we are on the verge of a great ordeal…
Key 217:22 So prepare Children of Zion; your community is to be organized as a defensive family against attack

Key 217:11 New Psalms will be sung by the righteous: “I have come out as a Phoenix. O Morning Star make a path for me, Make a path for me that I may enter and worship YHWH who gives Life to the Lords…”

The Morning Star is another name for Lucifer. The phoenix bird is a symbol among certain societies of the rebirth that comes from order out of chaos.

Justification for eugenics:
Key 303:34 Genetic reprogramming allows for the physiological processes to be aligned with a new “Logos Equation” which reapportions and recombines the Light for the continuation of revelatory power.

Zionism is explicit:
Key 319:1 God Loves His people Israel!

Individual thought will be suppressed in favor of ‘group think’:
Key 303:21 At that point, the individual soul can override ‘negative programming’ through the ability to forge a new program with the ‘Collective Overself’…

Critical thinking and discernment is to be discouraged:
Key 301:72 And you accept it by asking that the Higher Intelligence working with YHWH, come into you and use you as a Light unto your fellowman. You must empty yourself of the “confusions of the world” and ask the Father to pour His Light into your garment of flesh.

And those who do not fall in line will be brainwashed:
Key 319:67 Furthermore, those who are not using the gifts of the Holy Spirit will have their mind “blanked” out. This is done lest the physical mind be overloaded, by the consciousness of data from higher intelligence.

This is essentially mind-control by permission within a totalist society as described by Robert Jay Lifton. It should come as no surprise that Hurtak’s organization, The Academy of Future Science, receives funding from The Rockefeller Foundation.

Regards
Bob

Jamesm

Post Number: 69
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob, thanks for that enlightening post.

Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Fineidea

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

thanks Bob, saved me the trouble of digging it out, wherever it is. I'm confused who Enoch is now, i thought he was like a seeder of this place, but then there's Enoch, "the son of Jared, a great-grandfather of Noah..." so there's more than 1 Enoch i suppose?

Aditya, i don't know German, but could use OCR and a translator, the google one seems pretty good. I'm interested in a few of those books like OM. Is OM available in digital format by any chance? some of those books are itching to get translated anyway, even if google has to do it. i tested the OM sample pdf using this method, didn't turn out half bad.

Best regards

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 229
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Fineidea,

Well knowing German would be good, as all words in German do not have a right meaning in english. Well, if you have to go by Translators, choose yours well, so that it gives you a clear translation.

Well the OM is being translated by some people on the forum. You can ask Kenneth Crawford (Psycloud) about it. He'll be happy to help you. He is very good at German.

Salome
Aditya

The_original_dave

Post Number: 230
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Reece,

If this story you have told us about your back is true, then I suggest you quit wasting your time telling people about it on this forum and go tell the people who can actually help you out (your parents and doctors!).

J_rod7

Post Number: 197
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Origianal_Dave,

Reece has come among us in these forums seeking assurance and guidance. The young man is on a steep learning curve, as we all were at some point in our life. I would not be so hasty to reject what he has to say. I, for one, consider his story to be quite fascinating. I would also encourage Reece to study the material and teachings of the Spirit and Creation, as we are receiving from the Plejarens and Billy.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 294
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fineidea: “I'm confused who Enoch is now, i thought he was like a seeder of this place, but then there's Enoch, 'the son of Jared, a great-grandfather of Noah...' so there's more than 1 Enoch i suppose?"

Yes, there is Henok and Henoch, two separate personalities. Henoch is the German spelling for Enoch. But I am not aware of any of them being a “seeder”. Perhaps you mean it metaphorically as a patriarchal figure? Nokodemjon, Henok, Henoch, Jmmanual, Mohammed and Billy share the same spirit form.

You will find it interesting to know that Billy was given a photo of an ancient text written by the prophet Henoch in the old Lyrian language where it mentions the other prophets coming after him, and it includes Billy. The original is owned by a collector. It is available from FIGU, Photo #1059, with a translation of the entire text into German.

Regards
Bob

J_rod7

Post Number: 198
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All,

I found the following at www.nomorehoaxes.com/content/view/33/1/

This seems to come close to what is brought to us from the Plejarens about the Creation. This, even though we know that Billy is the prophet who has been selected by the Plejarens as the only contact person presently on Earth. Therefore, this may be a hoax despite the name in the web address. Anyway, an interesting perspective on Creation...

> " THE CREATION
"(A recent message given to George Green from the "guys upstairs")

"We are pleased to bring understanding and clarification on what is the “Creation”. This is a challenge because your language of communication has not the “words” for describing this conception of “Creation”. So as not to put any more limitation, please close your eyes, call forth the “great spirit” of the one residing within you. “Listen” and continue reading with the divine Presence within.
Now imagine a great circle of infinity, with no ending and no beginning in front of you. This will “represent” The Creation. Now imagine that this circle is a great movie film without ending and without beginning, but moving ever creatively on, constantly unfolding the unlimited potential of the create “will”. What we will do now is “pause” a frame in the sequence of the ongoing “film” of no-time and no space, no ending and no beginning.

"The “Creation” represents fulfilled and yet unfulfilled Creative Potential. “Creation” is the totality of all that is; which in your human perspective is All that has been and All that is to be. Now keep in mind, the Laws of Balance, of Intent, Attraction, and Allowance are the same Universals Laws of Order and Logic.

"So then how is the Creative Potential realized and fulfilled? Through the Great Spiritually Perfected Being which brings the Potential of that which represents “The Creation” into coalescence of matter, such as planets, starts, animals,plants and minerals. Now you have one Great Spiritually Perfected Being which is the Mind Intelligence of your Galaxy of which we call the father/mother Creator (The Thought of Creation made manifest) The reason that we are one with Creation is that this “thought” has fragmented itself. This great spirit, to allow his unfolding creative Potential unlimited varieties of experience. Thus each human, each Angel, each being which is created and fragmented of the creation, is a unique creative-potential filled reflection of aspect of the great Mind Intelligence (The Thought of Creation).

"So, we have “The Creation”', which represents the Great Sacred Circle of Infinity, without end or beginning, which holds the fulfilled and unified Creative Potential of the Totality of all that is.

"Then we have the Mind Intelligence “the thought” of Creation and since we are a part of the “Creation”, hence the truth ..WE ARE ALL ONE.

"You see, since most of you (especially those of you who have believed various human doctrines in your “religious” institutions), have been programed to be dependent and not take responsibility, and since you have been programmed that somehow you are separate from your “Creator”, learning to take personal responsibility seems “unnatural” and frightening” to you. Why? Well, when you recognize the truth that you have created all within this manifested “illusion”, it can be a bit over-whelming to your consciousness to realize that you have also contributed to the DIS-ease upon your plane and yourselves There is NO ONE else to blame anymore.

"Personal Responsibility means taking action to balance the unbalance, to bring love where there is hatred, to bring harmony where there is chaos, to bring discipline where there is disorder and to bring peace where there is war. Each one of you will open your own door to the Spiritual Power of Love within you when you start taking responsibility for all deeds. Each one who harmonizes and balances within brings the “Light” of Balance and Harmony to the “pool” of mass consciousness, so that it eventually will no longer be the “cesspool” of darkness and despair which it is now. Please recognize that you each represent with in you the “mind intelligence” for Unlimited Spiritual Creative Potential. There is much joy to be a part of this Potential. Let go of the illusions of the separation from Creation and attachment to the “physical” and “emotional” aspects of this”Limited Plane”. Be responsible for what is your job to the clean up before you and SPREAD THE WORD OF TRUTH.

"Your journey must be for the highest and best good for all of mankind." <

Also, be advised: this guy is also wanting to sell his books, which is probably his primary motivation.

Salome
J_rod7

Corey

Post Number: 54
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reece,

not to go off topic but the developing medicine field of Chiropractors is very controversial, yet I heard from one once when I had lower back troubles the pain due to nerves and nuerons and such can cause you very much trauma. The one I went to fixed my troubles well, although I no longer go I still feel releif, I'm no expert but maybe give one of those a try...hope that helps.

Corey
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

Syn

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

just though i would opst this since i have nothing else to do at the moment

This is a compalation of what i have so far for the p's language and/or symbols

http://rapidshare.com/files/117162745/celestial.zip.html

just throw this in your font folder so far i only have the basic alphabet no numbers since i cant find them.

Any corrections please feel free to let me know
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

The_original_dave

Post Number: 231
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jrod,

Although that is a simillar explanation to the ones the P's present, there is something odd about it. Even though the explanations that we have read about the creation are translated, you can still see the difference with the one George presents and the one Billy and the P's present. Billy's explanations go into much more depth...

Borthwey

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello J_rod7

About your comment “This seems to come close to what is brought to us from the Plejarens about the Creation. This, even though we know that Billy is the prophet who has been selected by the Plejarens as the only contact person presently on Earth. Therefore, this may be a hoax despite the name in the web address.”

If what is brought to us from the Plejarens about the Creation effectively deals with the reality, then what is weird to you about someone else describing the same concept? Is there a copyright on reality perhaps, so that only Billy can describe it? Or are you perhaps making a confusion between reality (something wich, unlike imagination, can be perceived by more than one person) and descriptions of it (wich, if refering to the same thing, should be similar)?

Not to say that George Green couldn’t have found inspiration in Billy’s writings. It’s just that a lot of what constitutes Billy’s material seems to me like just common sense or logic, it can be figured out by reflexion and research by anyone.

Regards,
David

J_rod7

Post Number: 199
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Original_Dave and David Borthwey,
Greetings to All, In Peace,

David, you have expressed your concern...:
> "If what is brought to us from the Plejarens about the Creation effectively deals with the reality, then what is weird to you about someone else describing the same concept?...It’s just that a lot of what constitutes Billy’s material seems to me like just common sense or logic, it can be figured out by reflexion and research by anyone.

Original_Dave, you also have provided part of the answer to David's concern...:
> "there is something odd about it. Even though the explanations that we have read about the creation are translated, you can still see the difference with the one George presents and the one Billy and the P's present.

First, look at the parenthetical statement in the quoted = "...given to George Green from the "guys upstairs"."
A./ George implies here that he is Spiritually evolved, and receiving intuitive communion; or
B./ George is saying that he is in Contact with some ExtraTerrestrials who give him this knowledge.

I can believe what he says if 'A' is correct. There are coming to Earth these days a larger number of spiritually evolved people, bringing wisdom and experience that is sorely needed in these times. Certainly, such evolved persons can arrive to a knowledge of Creation through Logical Thinking.

However, I suspect that 'B' is what George actually means to imply. Juxtapose the term 'hoax' with the web address 'nomorehoaxes'... Do you see the irony? If my suspicions are correct, then George Green has used Billy's material as his source, for which he does not give proper acknowledgement.

Again, to point out some inconsistencies. Why should Creation be 'limited' to a 'Great Sacred Circle of Infinity'?, when it is given us to understand the Seven Greattimes equals one Infinity. Why should Creation be 'limited' in respect to only this one Galaxy? when it is given to us that there are 10^49 Universes which are expressions of Creation. Why does George say: "Great Spiritually Perfected Being" when it is given to us to understand the Creation itself evolves?

Salome
J_rod7

Adysor

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
About J_Rod's comment.
"This seems to come close to what is brought to us from the Plejarens about the Creation."
I just want to say that it might come close to the spiritual teachings from Billy Meier and P's but in the same time they are so far apart. The theory that George Green might have got inspired by Billy's writings is the best one. Personally I think this looks like some other channeling of frauds when they try to sensationalize the text to attract readers by stating that they are so great, so smart, so rich in knowledge and understanding, that everyone can just go and "call forth the “great spirit” of the one residing within you" so easily. Like it's so simple. Anyone who read Billy Meier's spiritual teachings and the writings of George Green can see the difference of which is the original.
But I can say that people who didn't read Meier's teachings about the spirit and Creation can easily fall for the George Green's delusion.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 232
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with what you have said Adysor.

Trevor

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod, Gaiaguys had a good expose on fraudster George Green. You obviously didn't see it.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page