Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 20, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through May 20, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jamesm

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

I sent the following email to Wendelle and still have not had a response of any kind. Shall we assume that no response is an indication of no-objection? Or give him 28 days to respond?

Sent: 10 March 2008 23:35
To: 's18195a@aol.com'
Subject: Copying your books onto the Internet for free public consumption

Dear Mr Stevens,

I am the webmaster and main contributor to the website www.futureofmankind.co.uk, the largest collection of English language translations of Billy Meier’s contact reports currently available on the Internet. It is still a tiny fraction of the full range of contact notes available in German.

I hope I am making a valid contribution to Billy’s mission which is also something I am currently in the process of establishing with FIGU. I am awaiting their approval for it and have been informed by FIGU USA that my website will be discussed at the next meeting of the CG49.

Anyway I am writing to you because you are the copyright owner of some very good sources of contact notes in English. I am referring to Message from the Pleiades volumes 1-4 as the major books of your collection. With your permission I would like to make some or all of your books in part or whole available to the public on my website in “Wiki” format, free of charge with no advertising or revenue based functions accompanied. I understand that you have every right to refuse and if you do then I will abide by your decision and take no further action.

I only wish to help humanity by using the power of the Internet to publish Meier’s articles in a form that is easily accessible, very readable, secure, searchable, indexed by Google and all other major search engines and all in one website, not spread out like it is at the moment. This is in essence the Wiki format.

I don’t need to tell you how much of a fan I am of your fantastic work on the Meier case but I am curious about whether you think that Billys story is 100% true. He certainly has me convinced (and you have contributed to that greatly of course).

I would also appreciate to hear your opinion on regarding the value of my website.

Yours Sincerely

James Moore
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Melli

Post Number: 335
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 05:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI James,
W. Stevens books are HIS books and I would be more than upset if somebody did with them what they like eventhough it may be for the benefit of others. I feel it's a matter of ethics because these books are now I believe, his livelihood as he is now retired, and I remember reading somewhere that he invested all his savings in his projects to investigate and publish Billy's inforamtion. And as you can imagine people who help with Billy's Literature are not making sacks of money because very few people really want to know the truth. More and more I realize how people are caught up in their daily routine afraid to look outside their boxes especially those who prefer to watch TV and listen to media hype then succumb to fear mongering do not know how to think.
The will to search for Spiritual Teaching must come from the person themselves otherwise they are prone to futile arguments and confusion as the world is in the grip of 'War of the Mind' as i would like call it.
Maybe it would be OK though to scan one page or certain paragraphs just so that the reader if they are truly searching will suddenly realize that indeed what is written is truly liberating and empowering and resonates within and therefore they can then embark on a new journey on their own volition.
When I started I thought along the same thoughts as everyone here who begins this new life journey, and I was eager and hungry but after reading through the archives I began to realize that I am who I am and here I am at this stage of my life and there is only so much my brain can absorb and there is only so much time in a day, and so I must learn patience but still everyday I read and read and when I don't have the time I feel like something is missing in me, and so as the saying goes; "patience is a virtue" and as Billy says;"Kommt Zeit, Kommt Rat"!
Cheers, Bianca

Christian

Post Number: 173
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

As far as I know Wendelle has transferred the right of publication of some of his books about the Billy Meier Case to Steelmark LLC.

You may ask Michael Whelan: mike.whelan_AT_steelmarkonline.com

Btw: Wendelle is quite old and doesn't use his e-mail account very often. I think you would have to send him a letter by airmail if you wish to really get an answer.

Best regards,
Christian

J_rod7

Post Number: 134
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello James,

Out of respect for Wendelle's efforts and copyrights, I would prefer that he has a chance to respond = to give his permission. Perhaps a follow-up letter, certified mail, to him indicating the time-critical nature of the project. I don't know why there should be any objection, as he has not re-published the books, to my knowledge.

One other consideration: At the website of TheyFly.com there is available, for purchase, CD/DVD's with the same title >"Message From the Pleiades..."<. I suggest that Michael Horn should be consulted as to the possibility of any conflict in making material from the books available online.

Bianca brings up a good point - perhaps appropriate sections could be posted initially to generate interest. This might get around the copyright problem.

Let me know which way you want to go with this, then we'll make arrangements to ship the books to you.
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Markc

Post Number: 603
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James ;

I think that " No answer is a clear answer " applies here . Some people in his position would not dignify the request , if they felt that it was a bad question , which is already answered by the presence of a copyright .

Kind Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Jamesm

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I havent gotten around to asking either Michael yet (Whelan or Horn) for their opinions on publishing Mr Stevens old books online and will do so in time.

In the meantime I would like to ask for some assistance with adding content to the Meier Encyclopedia

Anyone want to help? I think this is the last time I am going to ask for help as so far my calls have fallen on either deaf, lazy or busy ears. Maybe all 3!

It's an interesting experience creating a web of small interlinked articles all sourced from existing articles on the website. Its also a great way of presenting the facts in a more structured form that might be assimilated into the mind more easily than a hefty contact report. Imagine how many encyclopedic articles you can get from Contact Report 251?

I imagine that in time, this website will become very popular. The Website Statistics show an upward trend in the number of visitors.

The last month has seen double the number of unique visitors since then previous month. If this continues for the next 12 months, after 1 year from now it will have been visited by over 6.5 million people worldwide. Still a drop in the ocean!

In the 3 months since its creation its had 1580 unique visitors from 67 countries around the world.

I've only just recently submitted the sitemap.xml file to Google so we shall see what happens...
James G. T. Moore

Thomas

Post Number: 482
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Be careful James because the law is quite clear about copyright infringement, whether Stevens responds or not. It is not his responsibility to respond in order to prevent illegal public posting of his works...no matter how much we would all like to see them on your site!

Scott

Post Number: 1451
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jamesm,

Why are you so insistent on displaying Wendelle's books when you have been informed this is illegal? Those books are not completely accurate and were never approved by FIGU. Wendelle while wanting to share the case through these books, knew that Billy was not in approval, why then would you want to? What exactly is in the these books that you feel the world needs to know? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to direct people to Wendelle's website if they would like to purchase these publications, which I believe are on discs presently? What if you had gone to the effort and expense of printing this material and someone came along and grabbed this information and posted it on their website? I highly doubt you will get a heads up from either Michael Horn or Michael Whelan regarding this.

Scott

The_original_dave

Post Number: 212
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello James,

What do you need help on? If it's something I know how to do, I'll give it a shot.

Jamesm

Post Number: 40
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wendelles books are mostly accurate are they not? Are they not worth publishing at least in part?

I would now like to publish only 10% of them on my website. That more appropriate? What sections should I publish in your opinions?

Jrod send me the books please?

Dave if you can just add some more content to the Meier Encylopedia that would be a great help. I've started on section A and P so you can get a good example of what I'm trying to achieve.

You will first need to create an account, log in, read the help section, in particular the MediaWiki handbook on how to start a new page.

You will also need to find out how to do internal page links and basic formatting.

Thats all really. Quite simple.

/harshwords
For you other lot, try pull yourselves together, forget about your bloody TV or computer games for a little while and do something useful for the Mission.
/politemode

Many thanks

p.s. can you sense I'm from the UK?
James G. T. Moore

J_rod7

Post Number: 154
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello James,

I have a log-in account on your website at futureofmankind.co.uk. There you will find my E-mail address. Username = J-rod7, user ID = 25. (PS, The link to "Confirm E-mail address" in the Preferences does not seem to be functional). If you would contact me via email, we can arrange shipment. 10-percent or so of content does not seem unreasonable.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Michael

Post Number: 628
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to strongly suggest that no unilateral decisions to publish other people's copyrighted works be done without their permission.
Michael Horn

Jamesm

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7 I no longer require your copy of Wendelles books as I have secured a free copy elsewhere. Thank you for your offer though.

I have read up on copyright law in the UK (where my website is geographically located) and I have determined that it would be the wise to follow these guidelines issued by the Society of Authors for copying books for the purpose of non-commercial research or private study:

* one chapter or up to 5% (whichever is greater) of a book or similar publication
* up to 10% of a short book of up to 200 pages (Library Association guidelines)

Here are the URLs I've been to for my research:

* Wikipedia.org

* Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (and search for the text "fair dealing").

* Leeds University

Such a pity.
James G. T. Moore

Thomas

Post Number: 483
Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2008 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian, it is no problem that I wait until next time to have my question to Mr Meier answered. I do wonder though, will it be delayed because it was overlooked, or is it because there will be a more detailed answer?

On a seperate matter, I would like to reiterate a past question to you Christian: I read in the contact notes somewhere that there was once a FIGU-made film created where the core members made (or were in the process of making) a film explaining some of the mission and the spiritual information. As I understand it, that film was abandoned and another was to be created in its place. Can you tell me anything about the status of this film from FIGU itself? I haven't seen any other references to it here or in the FIGU shop.

Thanks for your responses,
Thomas

Christian

Post Number: 176
Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2008 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

When I was starting to write down Billy's answer I noticed that we have overlooked some information in your question. Therefore I will discuss it again with him.

The film has been published in the meantime. It was made by Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer and me. All Core Group members are interviewed. It's a double DVD.

Regards,
Christian

PS: At the moment - and when I find some spare time (which will probably be the case this year ) - I am working on editing another film, or perhaps films (plural), using movie footage from Michael Hesemann during his and Jaime Maussan's stay at the SSSC about ten years ago.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 206
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Christian,

Jaime Maussan???!!! He knows about the mission?
He stayed 10 years ago at the SSSC, surprising why he didnt talk about it in the UFO congress when he went there.

He basically talked about the Zeta Reticula people there, didnt say a word about the plejarens. hmmmm.....surprising.

Salome
Aditya

Norm

Post Number: 1160
Posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adityasonakia, Jaime Maussan did two mexican TV shows on Meier called, La Historia de Billy Meier - Jaime Maussan (1994) &
Billy Meier La Historia Continua - Jaime Maussan - Tercer Milenio (1998)
My Website

Corey

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read something in die Psyche which promted me to reread the English version of "and still they fly" appendix on the New Era of the Aquarian Age. I don't yet own a copy of " ...und sie fliegen doch!" but does anyone know the German title or word(s) for the central sun at the center of our Galaxy so I can add it to my vocabulary/curiosity?

thank you.

Corey
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

Markc

Post Number: 636
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey ;

Good question . I would imagine that there is no earth name for it , but a plejar name may exist .

MC
Mark Campbell

Corey

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok Thank you Mark,

what Im reading in so far in die Psyche explains a lot, and I wondered a little more about the electromagnetic energy coming from the Sonne in the center of our galaxy and verbalized wondering the name of the Sonne there. I dont even see how it is possible that the mission can turn into a new religion for our decendants in the future from a scientific standpoint (although im no scientist).

Either way I feel like im onto something practicing German on average an hour and a half each day and with my own two hands be able to slowly begin reading Billy's books.

and on a personal note I am considering a career change to that of eine Windmühle technician, that line of work can bring me to Europe on occasion and maybe I will make it to the center myself.

Corey

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 291
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey: “does anyone know the German title or word(s) for the central sun at the center of our Galaxy…”

There’s a discussion between Semjase and Billy in Contact 69 describing what the central sun is, but they never refer to it as anything else but the galaxial center or galaxial central sun. There are no defined borders to it. It is still wild gas atoms bubbling in unordered form inside the galaxial storm. As Gertrude Stein would put it: There is no there, there. But seen from the Earth, the central galaxy appears like an immense flash.

Regards
Bob

Corey

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob thank you, I look forward to getting to 69.

Corey

Edward

Post Number: 1123
Posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob.....

Yes, you bring up a good point, there.

It is indeed, still in it's - Productive - Mode/State, than being at a -
Stationary - Mode/State. [Contrary, to all other Outer Belt aspects,
renderings]

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page