Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 04, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through July 04, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markc

Post Number: 652
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

News Headlines on www.Theyfly.com

THE ACTUAL PROPHECIES AND PREDICTIONS OF JEREMIA AND ELIA

REVEALED: HOW KAL KORFF FALSIFIED MEIER'S PHOTOS!

TRANSLATION OF MEIER’S NEWEST BOOK
Mark Campbell

Trevor

Post Number: 68
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey great new discussion topic/section! should have been opened ages ago.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 232
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well regarding the prophecies and predications.
As we know Prophecies can be changed but predictions can't.

So lets try and change how much ever we can. Let's try to make a difference into this world, in whatever way you can. Let's concentrate on everything which is required and important in this world.

Salome
Aditya

Pauljanus

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I have a couple of question about prophecies and predictions. I had always posted the first one on the skeptic's corner but I received no punctual answer.

1) is there some specific prediction, that is of a natural upcoming event, like an astronomical o geographical discovery, or an earthquake o an eruption (as opposed to prophecy, that may or may not occur) that has not been fulfilled yet?

2) what is the rationale behind not acting upon a specific prophecy or prediction? For instance if the assassination of a political leader was forseen in advance, why not saving his/her life?
If an earthquake or a tsunami was predicted, why not to warn people not to go to the area, at least, if it wasn't possible to evacuate the residents?

Peace
-- PJ

Adysor

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Paul,

I have 2 prophecies or predictions(I don't know what exactly they are)

1). "Quetzal
12. Always presuming that the concerned Terrestrial technology develops further in this
context, and the still coming plans actually would be realized, then, in about the year
2025, a gigantic laser space telescope, made of many parts, will be brought into a
stationary Earth orbit, that primarily will serve in the discovery of planets in foreign
solar systems, for which reason it will also be named The Planet Seeker."

2). "Billy
Our scientists of astronomy say that the central Milky Way sun is about 45,000 light years
away from us.
But you’ve explained to me that this is an erroneous calculation and mistaken assumption,
as the real distance amounts to 10,000 light years fewer."

I'm not sure that Billy Meier approves these 2 statements as prediction or prophecy, so if someone else who know better the material comment on these please.}
Adrian.

Pauljanus

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian

your first answer is quite reassuring, it means that in 13 year we'll be still in possess of the technology and the resources to send such a great device into the space, in spite of the probable upcoming wars and disasters that supposedly await for us.

Have you also any idea for my second question:

2) what is the rationale behind not acting upon a specific prophecy or prediction? For instance if the assassination of a political leader was forseen in advance, why not saving his/her life?
If an earthquake or a tsunami was predicted, why not to warn people not to go to the area, at least, if it wasn't possible to evacuate the residents?

Regards
--PJ

Michael

Post Number: 641
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pauljanus,

Prophecies are indeed intended to be acted upon, i.e. the prophetic warning should be heeded and considered so that positive course corrections can be made in time, if possible.

Predictions, on the other hand, are by definition events that will occur with certainty (and include prophecies that have gone past the point of being corrected, prevented).

If people try to interfere with specific predictions, as some surely would, it only compounds the inevitable damage. I think of it as trying to change the course of a wrecking ball when it's coming back full force. The efforts would only result in an even wider swath of destruction, so to speak.

However, at least as regards earthquakes, etc. warnings have long been given by Meier and the Plejaren that can be figured out to varying degrees; just look at what's happening in the U.S. with flooding, etc., disasters other places and what is in Meier's various, already long published, prophetic/predictive information.

One specific warning, given to Meier after the tsunami of a couple of years ago, dealt with the La Palma volcano's inevitable eruption. Ptaah warned that the U.S. government and scientists are already delinquent in not preparing for it, as it will cost over 20 million lives if such preparation isn't attended to. And no, they don't say when it will happen but a word to the wise in positions of responsibility and power (wherever they may be hiding) should be sufficient.

As for warning about an inevitable assassination, since it will (by definition) have to occur, the needless terror induced in the person, family, friends, etc., and the desperate, futile efforts to prevent it, will doubtless result in the wrecking ball metaphor scenario mentioned above.
Michael Horn

Pauljanus

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

here a distinction should be made between "prophecies" and "prediction" of natural events.

The flood, earthquakes, etc. that depend on the actions of men strip-mining the earth, building dams where they shouldn't, etc., fall in the first category and I agree that the consequences should fall on who caused or didn't avoid the calamity (anyway not on innocent victims).

My question was more related to the "prediction" of natural disasters, i.e. disasters that will come even without man's intervention.
Given that it cannot be changed anyway, why not try and save as many people as possible?
You say they are doing it for the La Palma volcano, but has always the warning been given on time in the other cases?

Your position on "predictions" is they are "set in stone" so to speak , but I thought the P's supported the concept of many parallel "timelines", that you can create by altering an event such preventing an assassination, a war, etc., so that even "prediction" that come true in a timeline don't necessarily do in another.
If the life of a "good" leader that could help avoiding a gloomy future can be saved, I think that timeline could and should be chosen.

Peace
--PJ

Adysor

Post Number: 53
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"If an earthquake or a tsunami was predicted, why not to warn people not to go to the area, at least, if it wasn't possible to evacuate the residents?"

If no one believes it who do you think will believe?
Since the prophecies can only be proven after the events happened, they can't act on them.
Adrian.

Pauljanus

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"If no one believes it who do you think will believe?"

It the P's can forecast the future and they already know that no one will believe them, then why bother with the whole mission?

"Since the prophecies can only be proven after the events happened, they can't act on them."

The event will actually occur, the tsunami will wreak havoc and the earthquake will tear whole cities down; the prophecy (you meant prediction?) will be fulfilled, but at least they could mitigate the body count.

PJ

Indi

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it the P's can forecast the future and they already know that no one will believe them, then why bother with the whole mission?
The event will actually occur, the tsunami will wreak havoc and the earthquake will tear whole cities down; the prophecy (you meant prediction?) will be fulfilled, but at least they could mitigate the body count.

Maybe because saving of lives from natural and manmade disasters is akin to wiping the nose or butt of an infant -- and we all know that at some point, they have to learn to do it themselves.

The most important thing is not the saving of lives but the evolution of the consciousness -- and the point of the mission is to put people on the path to this end -- as one sows a seed -- and it will bear fruit in about 800 years.

Robjna

Adysor

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pauljanus,

Yes, I meant prediction...sorry for the mistake

I didn't see them making an accurate PREDICTION about natural disaster, they say it's a prophecy so it can be changed...

Predictions of who will be elected or what will be discovered in this or that year have been made yes.

My opinion is that if the story is true, the Plejaren only let Billy Meier to make the predictions public to help him with the credibility(maybe) not to warn us of something...If something bad happens is because it should happen because of the law of cause and effect that we ignored...
Adrian.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 311
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In FIGU Bulletin #56, there is a good article entitled: “Over the Meaning and Function of Prophecies and Predictions As Well As Their Difference,” which addresses these issues.
Here is a short excerpt with rough non-official translation by myself:

Wenn man das Wesen der Voraussagen in Betracht zieht, nämlich die Tatsache, dass sie mit 100 % iger Sicherheit eintreffen werden, darf man sich nicht wundern, dass negative Ereignisse, wie z.B. Naturkatastrophen ankündigende Voraussagen, der Öffentlichkeit meistens erst nach ihrem Eintreffen bekanntgemacht werden, denn das Gegenteil würde einer völlig unverantwortlichen Verhaltensweise entsprechen, da die aktuelle Erdenmenschheit noch nicht die Fähigkeit besitzt,damit zurechtzukommen und vernünftig damit umzugehen.
If one takes the nature of a prediction into consideration, namely the fact that they will arrive with 100 percent accuracy, one cannot be surprised that announcing predictions of negative events such as natural catastrophes, is publicized to the public mostly only after their occurring because to do otherwise would correspond to a completely irresponsible behavior since the current earth-mankind doesn't yet possess the ability to cope with it and to handle it sensibly.

Unter den gegebenen Umständen und Evolutionsbedingungen der Erdenmenschen
würde eine vorzeitige Bekanntmachung bestimmter Voraussagen unkontrollierte, ausgeartete und gefährliche Reaktionen unter der Bevölkerung auslösen, die von hysterischen Anfällen und Depressionskrisen bis hin zu Panikattacken, Zukunftsängsten sowie zu Verzweiflung, Terror und Selbstmord hinreichen.

Under the given circumstances and evolution-conditions of the earth-human being, a premature proclamation of certain predictions would cause unchecked degenerated and dangerous reactions to the population such as hysteria, depression-crises to panic-attacks, fear of the future, as well as despair, terror and suicide.

Tatsächlich ist es nämlich so, dass die Art und Weise, wie die Menschen mit solchen heiklen Zukunftsinformationen umgehen, eng mit ihrem Bewusstseins-und Evolutionsniveau zusammenhängt.
Actually, in other words, how the people handle such tricky future-information, is tightly connected with its consciousness and evolution-level.

Regards
Bob

Pauljanus

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Phi_spiral,

now it is much clearer. One point I don't get, though: when it says that the mankind deos not possess the ability to cope with and hand sensibly a natural catastrophe, it means that we don't have the means to (for instance) evacuate an afflicted area or preventing people to go there, or that the accomplishment of the prediction will demonstrate without doubt that the P's indeed forecast the future and this will violate the principle of plausible deniability?

Indi, you gave voice to a side-thought of mine that so far was confined in the back of my mind, but this is not the right topic to bring it up.

Adysor, it seems that man-related events like assassinations and election outcomes are considered as predictions and natural-related events as prophecies, I would expect be it to be the other way around since a murder would be easier to prevent than an earthquake.

It seems that all natural disasters are caused by the evil humanity, forgetting that they also occurred millennia ago when our bad influence on Earth was not as strong as it is today.

Peace
--PJ

Jpm

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all, i need help. what is the plejaran prediction about when us earthlings will fly into deep space in a saucer or other flying device? all input welcome.

-John

Adysor

Post Number: 57
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

we will discover new planets and life on planets ??? thats actually my prediction....

There will be accidents because we are new to the matter of deep space flight.

We will meet with the Plejaren again( I think that is their prediction) but only when we know to break the space-time configuration.
Adrian.

Stafath

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

We will meet with the Plejaren again but only when we know to break the space-time configuration.

When that happens Plejarens will be saying: "JHWH, I sense a disturbance in the force." (Just kidding)

Anyways. I do think think that the humans will be flying with saucers as it is the best shape to travel in space (according to Plejarens).
I don't believe anything.

Adysor

Post Number: 58
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

why wouldn't we.....if we make studies and find that it is truly the best shape to travel, why wouldn't we use it?
Adrian.

Earthling

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I read somewhere that earthlings will be able to travel deep into space in about 800 years from now.

Adysor

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you are talking about time traveling, but maybe deep space traveling will happened around the same time....
Adrian.

Melli

Post Number: 346
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2008 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the latest TJ in the final Chapter that is the "Predictions of the Prophet Elia" in the latest edition page 276, 9th line from the bottom it says...And the peoples of the earth will interbreed, which causes a lot of harm, illnesses, infirmity and hatred, terror and revenge, as well as many deaths".
What kind of "inter-breeding" does it refer to?
I recall in Contact 251 there is a reference to inter-breeding but i think that one refers to Organ transplant between human and pigs???
Thanks,b.

Indi

Post Number: 217
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2008 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bianca
I recall reading at some time, in the material, that interbreeding between races is a cause for concern.
I will try and find the source of that, and post it.

Robjna

Jamesm

Post Number: 86
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2008 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would also be interested in this interbreeding issue. Being half-English half-Japanese I always thought that it was good for the evolution and integration of society and would assist with bringing down the barriers of racism and culturism.

Thanks
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page