Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 30, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through August 30, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1151
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli(Bianca)....

Well, of course, it has to do with the DNA Compatibility(as well Spirit-form
(human) body related), I would say. Which can 'clash' when they are not
compatible. Which in turn, would only, modify it in such manner, that the
Original DNA can function properly, or as it should; thus weakens.

And we must not forget, all the 'changes' that were made by the
Creatoroverlords, which will also have Effect, on the DNA as well as the human
body; which will reduce it's liveability, etc....

Thus, it comes down to: that the human body, will not be as strong and
healthy, as it's UR First body, so to speak.

And aeons, this has been manifesting, thus, it does, to some point create an
'unstable' sort, of human species; which as we know, today, will have Effect
on the whole of the human race; which in turn, conjures up all sorts of
illnesses and deceases...etc...as Billy mentioned. And thus, also, in relation
to the Global Overpopulation! Which than, can generate all sorts of Viruses,
which than in turn will become Plagues, and we know...which Effect this will
have, not?

I guess, we should take the Animal World as example: they do not directly...
process themselves in to interbreeding, as we know it. And if there is a weak
specimen, they would either kill it or ban it from their group. In this way,
they make sure, that their offspring is always healthy and strong, and can
withstand the harsh conditions Mother Nature provides them, during their
existence. And they do this from pure 'logic'; which is in their Nature, and
thus, they just follow this Natural - instinct - imbedded within them. Thus,
they live in accordance to the Laws Of Nature and Creation.

The above mentioned should give you a 'hint' to WHAT the Prediction, is
referring to.....

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1154
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli....

Concerning my posting: Which in turn, would only, modify it in such manner,
that the Original DNA can [not] function properly, or as it should; thus
weakens.

I had forgtten to write down: not

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1155
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jamesm....

No despair!

When you study and examine the Contact Notes Materials further, you will
encounter the information concerning, the Lyrian/Plejaran connection with the
UR races of the Earth; whom, in those early times interbred with each other,
which of course, was against a 'code' put upon them, to not mingle and
specially not to interbreed with the human races of the Earth. Which, when
their Ischwish was confronted with this fact...was furious! And wanted to take
very extreme steps.

And not to forget, the mentioned creation of the First Adam and his (female)
counter partner, Eve; which, were also created through the processing of
interbreeding. One of The First White-Black 'fusion' human Species...generated
offspring. Which 'got the ball rolling', so to speak; which in turn created
numerous other new Race lineages.[Mentioned in the TJ, amongst others...]

The to days African continent, would still be quite in their UR DNA state, of
being. And even the country we know as China, and even Japan. And even, some
Brown races, included(; but are indeed indirectly involved with the mixture
with the Yellow race in the Oriental regions).

We know, that the middle East countries (races) are also generated through the
above mentioned processing, as the first mentioned above. Just as is known of
the Hebreaons, Jews....etc. Which were of an extreme mixture of peoples. Not
to forget, that the peoples from these lineages, migrated to a number of
European countries as time went by(and to India and it's regions), and again,
interbred there. Which makes even, a great deal of Europe being of interbred
race lineages. And as we go further, even those whom migrated to the so-called
New World, which was to become - America -; whom also interbred with the then
Native Americans, if you will. And even with the Black slaves, and again, even
with the other European migrants(also altered), etc.

Thus, as you can notice; the Western World(and those related) are quite an
'altered' human species, which do not contain their UR DNA build-up, anymore,
as what the Prophets are/were referring to. And this, with Global
Overpopulation will generated Consequences. We truly, have confronted
ourselves into an not too fortunate predicament? But, still have to make the
most....of it, not?

Living in accordance to the (Spirit(ual)) Teachings Billy brings anew, would
indeed be the Remedy 'to ease' this unfortunate state of being; and than we
can still survive, the state created by our past: work ourselves to a Healthy
Future, to come......

"The past is only a lesson....to learn from....."

Edward.

Badr

Post Number: 386
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward you of all people should know that there is a topic for "Races" why go so much off topic?

Would be appreciated if everyone gets back to the topic "FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions"

Edward

Post Number: 1156
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Junior.....

I am/was still on the Topic of "FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions"!

The posting is related ANSWERING to Jamesm's comment regarding - Interbreeding - as mentioned by the Prophets! And it's Consequences!

YOU of all people should know, better than to not see the link/connection of
what is written! So, it does NOT per se have to be posting to your referrings!

Thus, my lines of dialog are STILL within the framework of "FIGU Related »
Prophecies and Predictions"!

Edward.

Badr

Post Number: 387
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

Its been sometime since someone called me Junior :-)

Are you refering to this post?
“I would also be interested in this interbreeding issue. Being half-English half-Japanese I always thought that it was good for the evolution and integration of society and would assist with bringing down the barriers of racism and culturism.”

Although the initial discussion was about a prophecy of interbreeding causing a lot of harm. You changed to talking about the history of races, personally I think that your post has nothing to do with the harm in interbreeding that is being prophesized.

This topic is about Prophecies and Predictions, and not a general area for what the “Prophets” mentioned about the history of earth races and how they mixed. But about the future.

Trust me I see the relation in all the topics being discussed, but in the end of the day I am being strict for the benefit of people that actually use the archives to find certain topics and all the details being discussed. So a line needs to be drawn every once in a while. Your next post can simply get to the point and talk about the Prophecy of the interbreeding issue... i.e. Results of interbreeding between different races.

Would be appreciated if you used my real name, the last time someone called me by my second nick name was 4 and half years ago. Didn't mean to hit a nerve ;-)

Salome, Badr

Edward

Post Number: 1157
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Junior....

It is OK.

You still do NOT SEE IT!

Like Billy once said: the ones with OPEN EYES, can SEE the Facts as they
truely are.....!

Edward.

Badr

Post Number: 388
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Putting this aside I will attempt to answer the question for James... and get this discussion back to topic.

According to Billy, earth humans don’t really understand the real definition of genus “Gattung” , kind ”Art” or race ”Rasse” of humans. So if we take the human being for example there is only one kind of genus in the whole universe, which he describes as OMEDAM “search the forum for more info on this word”. Secondly the kinds of humans can be separated for example between the ones that can’t reproduce between each other, but crossbreeding might be possible and the ones that can. Combined they are considered as a genus. Thirdly a race is when the human can reproduce and crossbreed between each other, which in turn create a new race. Combined they can be considered as a kind.

So in the FIGU material when referring to a race it is to understand that we are all one race on earth. As long as we are able to reproduce between each other.

Short excerpt from one of Billys answers in Bulletin 50:
“Entgegen allen andersartigen Behauptungen existiert auf der Erde eine einzige Rasse der Gattung Mensch, und das obwohl ursprünglich mehrere Rassen aus dem Planeten hervorgegangen sind. Aus diesen entwickelte sich letztendlich eine einzige Rasse, der Erdenmensch. Die anderen Rassen sind schon sehr früh wieder ausgestorben.”

“Against all different assertions one single race of the genus human exists on earth, and this even though there were originally several races from the planet. In the end from these, one single race, the earth human developed. The other races have become extinct very early”

Hope this helps you James, you can check Bulletin 50 about page 10 and translate from it, there is much more in there than I didn’t mentioned here.

And back to the main question of Bianca and James worries. Basically the prophecy doesn’t really talk about for example problems rising from offsprings between English and Japanese, as far as I can tell. The problem comes from bigger differences but mainly anatomical, like humans with two hearts or 4 lungs 10 fingers on one hand and so on.

Salome, Badr

Hector

Post Number: 388
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2008 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is from Michael's post #399 ; Here's exactly what Billy said, in 1995, and which appears in "And Yet They Fly!" published in 2001:

"The danger of accidents in nuclear reactors will increase throughout the world. Regarding this subject, France in particular must be extraordinarily careful in every way, for one prophecy warns of a strong probability of an accident near Lyon, which can be prevented as long as the responsible individuals undertake the right steps - a prophecy can be changed."

And this one is recent news: "French nuclear leak" The Tricastin Nuclear Plant is 100 south of Lyon.....
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/nuclear-plant-accident

Seeems like french authorities did not pay attention to Billy.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 321
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Billy once said back in August of 2003, "There will be much water running down the Mississippi river until the vast majority or mass of the US American people will become “wise”." I just heard today that this appears to be happening now.

Jpm

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi seeker,

well, noone is wise yet but what types of information did u "hear today" thats symbolizing the water ??
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Ozzy Osbourne

Corey

Post Number: 67
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

which reference did Billy say that in 2003 about the Mississippi?

If Canada's snow glaciers melt further, it would probably run down the Mississippi...
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

Adysor

Post Number: 76
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I found something interesting about predictions of Billy Meier.

I want to know what do you make of it...

http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/ike42report.htm
Adrian.

Michael

Post Number: 655
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Read the Jupiter information (also regarding Ike42) at:

http://theyfly.com/news2005/jan06/jan06.htm#skeptics

And I am also sending the following around, please check it out too:

The press release at: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/08/prweb1174744.htm has been updated since NASA announced the discovery of apparently toxic substances in the Martian soil, on Monday evening. The same man, Billy Meier, who had published information about the presence of water on Mars - 32 years before NASA discovered it - published remarkably similar information about the hostile to life nature of the planet, in the same document.

Note that he also published information about the presence of certain forms of fauna and flora, perhaps yet to be discovered, in that same document...32 years ago.
Michael Horn

Getknowledge

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was just getting to that part of the Message From the Pleiades Vol 3.

Semjase - They will meet with surprises in many respects, as in the fact that Mars has much more water than earthly science had assumed until now.
116/ But there are also surprises in the character of the qround and the nature of the microworld. 117/The floric and faunic world can absolutely be found on Mars when the scientific instruments of these sondes are well enough to evaluate and store the concerned results.

Meier - Then "life on Mars" could prove true for our science?

Semjase - 118/It is in the compass of possibility, analyses could verify this, when the scientific instruments are good enough, because faunic and floric forms of life are existing on Mars, even though this planet destroys other forms of life by its contrary to life nature.

This is a cool learning experience for me about Billy, Mars and life! :]
Tien

Behzad

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For Michel Horn to consider
and also other friends

Im sure you have seen "Research Into Billy Meier,s Predictions : An Informal Report" that recently has been put in Net and mostly deal with the Billy,s prediction in 1970s about the solar system , rings of Jupiter..etc and and the reporter ( I dont know his name - but with ike42 ID), refuses and discredit the Billy,s works about that.

have you any idea that kindly inform forum?
Salome Friends

Michael

Post Number: 660
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2008 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I responded to this in http://theyfly.com/news2005/jan06/jan06.htm#skeptics

Also, Meier's prediction about two planets to be found beyond Pluto was first published by him in 1958.

Here are two quotes by Lt. Col. Wendelle Stevens, USAF (Ret.) from the Preliminary Investigation Report, a a copyrighted, dated book published in 1982, with information first published by Meier in 1958 (as above) and then again in 1978:

"They (the Plejaren) also observed that there are still 2 more planets in our solar system still to be discovered, both beyond Pluto and one well beyond."

"Then he (Meier) stated that there are also two more planets orbiting our sun - both beyond Pluto, and both smaller than Pluto. One of them is quite a ways beyond. He said that it was not the time for us to discover these bodies technically yet, but that they would be identified and studied in the future."

The above is specific, subsequently proven accurate information, published well in advance of "official" discovery. It is part of a larger body of such evidence, which is well beyond any chance and cannot be faked. There is no way that the one solitary person who is the source of this information would, could or even should be the source of it, taking all known and proven circumstances - as documented in an eight-year investigation - into account.
Michael Horn

Behzad

Post Number: 44
Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Thank you very much.
Interesting it is
Salome Friends

Markv

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uh, I don't mean to freak anybody out here, but has anyone else in the US noticed this part of Elia's predictions:

Jenseits des grossen Meeres werden aber die Mauern der Staedte und Doerfer der Eroberer zusammenbrechen, die die Macht ueber die Welt an sich reissen wollen, und das Reich wird dann nur noch zerstoert sein und verbranntes Land sein und nur noch schlammiges Wasser sein.

(But beyond the big ocean, the walls of cities and villages of the conquerors wanting to seize the world's power will collapse, and the empire will then be destroyed and be only a scorched land and muddy waters.)

This has me frightened quite a bit, since it's basically saying that the destruction of our country (the US) is inevitable, and no amount of peace meditation, or spreading of the teachings, will change it. I'm just trying to figure out if this counts as WW3 though, as Mr. Meier has said that that is still only a possibility, although it seems that it's drawing closer every day now, and that 2010 & 2011 time-frame sounds about right...

I'd very much like to hear everybody's opinion on this, and also whether anybody is actually in the process of relocating yet.

Cpl

Post Number: 365
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark

I am writing a book about this. IMO this is probably decades away yet as the final scenario of WWIII, which IMO will be a long drawn out affair until the final scenario -- if it must be. And it just may be if we don't get smart around 2010-2012.

Again IMO, everyone who can should already have their own bolt hole lined up for possible future use -- of ones children if not oneself. There may be no really safe place, but many places will be safer than the US IMO. And, of course, in life one can have any number of life-threatening situations and problems come up. One doesn't have to die in the final throes of WWIII; sickness, accidents, mishaps and other catastrophes are always possible. One thing is sure: we will all die one day.

Many American people are setting up second or new homes in other countries, and not just because they fear WWIII is coming.

IMO you have plenty of time to relocate, but the US is making it more and more difficult for its citizens to leave the country (note the onerous new tax law). If I were there I would be working on my plans to relocate as soon as practicable; just as I am from where I am.

This is all just in my opinion (IMO), and you may be sure I may be wrong, but it is a very well considered opinion and scenario with reference to many other prophecies (and some of my own dream visions), not just Billy's.

Take care,

cpl

Markv

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Cpl, your words comfort me somewhat, but after rereading Contact 251 (over and over), I'm more worried now than ever. Specifically this part:

(Sorry, I don't have the original German right now. The following is a FIGU approved English translation, I believe)

"New weapons will once again create quite a stir, and so will the death of 4 heads of state who will die within 7 days from each other."

I believe that the "new weapons" are those US missile defense systems in Europe. So, the "4 heads of state" part is yet to happen, but I fear that it may happen soon, possibly even this year.

I'm trying to determine a better place to relocate; my friend and I are currently thinking Australia or New Zealand, but I haven't searched enough to determine which of these would be best to avoid most consequences of WW3. Although, upon imagining how a theoretical WW3 might to place, I fear that those may be allies to the US, which means that they might be attacked as well (mainly Australia, I suppose). So perhaps somewhere in South America would be best, I'm still not sure. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Anyways, this post was mainly to point out those prophecies from #251.

Adysor

Post Number: 84
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The new weapon is surely not the anti-missile "shield" set up in Europe...Maybe it is chemical weapon, or ultrasonic weapons as well as lasers...which of course, I think they are being tested already...

If that is the 3rd world war...it would surely take place in Europe and North and Central America, the middle east and maybe Asia.
Adrian.

Markv

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That really depends upon how one interprets "new weapons", and I believe that these missile defense shields are relatively new systems, at least with regard to how they're integrated.

So, I strongly believe that "new weapons" are the US missile defense systems, largely because those have been creating "quite a stir", as in highly controversial, since the US has begun placing them in Europe. I've heard several news reports over the past year about Russia (in particular) being very opposed to them.

This Georgia/South Ossetia/Russia scenario seems to have resulted in Poland signing the agreement to have them put in there. That seems to be quite a controversial development as well.

Also, since the prophecies speak of Russia being very active in WW3, and this seems to "gel" very well with that whole scenario, as does that 2010 & 2011 time period which Mr. Meier has mentioned as having a high probability of being when WW3 could begin.

Of course, yes, I could be wrong, but I really don't think that laser weapons would create as much controversy, nor would ultra-sonic weapons. There are already very "efficient" chemical weapons, and I can't see how they would create as much controversy either.

Space weapons, of course, could (and have in the past), but I'm going to stand by my interpretation of this term, mainly because those missile shield systems are especially relevant to Russia's interests.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page