Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 27, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through September 27, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Adysor

Post Number: 87
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of course the Russians are not happy about the anti-missile shield because the way they are placed is to somewhat protect Europe and America from the Russian missiles.... that is in a way insulting for the Russians and also breaks any relation with the European countries...
Russia has always been active in most wars...I don't see why it wouldn't have an interested in the ww3(if happening)... Normally, a new weapon creates stir when very threatening like the atomic bomb...and since the anti-missile shield is a defensive "weapon" it cannot threat any country but the one that "plans" to attack.
Adrian.

Adysor

Post Number: 90
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is not the missile shield that creates a stir...in my opinion is the USA who by placing those anti-missile....in way, chooses his "allies"...because once that country accepts to construct the missile shield, it already took the US side of the "war"...it's like choosing sides.
Adrian.

Markv

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In defense of what I've said (which is, I suppose, now a previous position; although, I still fear that it may have been right ):

The term "defensive" or "defense" is somewhat of a euphemism (militaries do tend to use euphemisms such as "casualty", "collateral damage", etc.). For example the US "War Department" was renamed the "Department of Defense".

The function of the missile system is the same as all weapons: destruction. In this case, while it's main function is supposedly utilizing weapons in order to shoot down other weapons, the thing is that, being a missile system in general, it is just as capable of firing missiles in an offensive manner as it is of firing them in a defensive manner. Much in the same way that an internal combustion engine can be used in order to achieve multiple goals: such as a direct power source (i.e. automobiles) or as a generator of electricity.

One could obviously argue about whether or not it is a system with "good" intentions in mind (such as how "defense" has a connotation of being "good", while "offense" has a connotation of being "bad"), but that point is essentially moot.

The keys here are that it's creating "quite a stir" on the international scene, and that this issue of the systems, in general, is being debated among Western nations (mainly the US) and Eastern nations (mainly Russia).

I would urge one to, once again, look at all of the prophecies regarding WW3. This is important for reviewing the countries which are involved, and also the most likely time periods in which a possible WW3 would begin have been mentioned by Mr. Meier.

One will find that the main countries involved are, once again, Western nations (mainly the US) and Eastern nations (mainly Russia), and that the most likely years (for the outbreak/beginning) of WW3 which have specifically been mentioned by Mr. Meier (and which have not yet passed), are the years of 2010 & 2011.

The US missile "defense" systems are a weapons system, plain and simple. Whether it fits with one's preconceived notion of what the term "new weapons" means is an entirely different matter. I would urge one to remove such a notion of "new weapons" being some type of excessively futuristic, science fiction-like weapon from one's mind.

I will also point out some passages from the (FIGU approved English translation of the) prophecies in #251 which seem pertinent to this discussion:

"New weapons will once again create quite a stir, and so will the death of 4 heads of state who will die within 7 days from each other. These then are the last danger signs, which foretell that within merely 2 years of these events the long-feared world war will indeed erupt, unless terrestrials finally gain mastery over their reasoning to stop all these ills."

"The war will begin with conventional weaponry and escalate to nuclear, chemical and biological warfare."

"And another global war, World War IV, will once again threaten this planet and its entire terrestrial population because of their own unreason. However, several reasonable individuals are able to neutralize the threat, which is again abetted by the invention of new weapons with great striking power that will be the materialization of those weapons existing now only in science fiction novels. They are deathray throwers, ray canons, ray rifles and ray guns, among others."

In defense of your interpretation though, I did notice this part:

"Passing laws to prohibit the use of these weapons will be ineffective at this late stage."

So, I want to take this opportunity to thank you, Adrian, for arguing with me; this is because I likely wouldn't have taken the time to ponder about that sentence before, had you not done so.

The term "use" does, indeed, make it sound as if they are "excessively futuristic, science fiction-like weapon" (my previously used term). So, I'm now thinking that you may be right about this.

I'm starting to think more of space-based weapons systems now, as they've been debated quite a bit for years, and I have reason to believe that that is a goal of neocons in the US, as outlined in their PNAC (Project for the/a New American Century) document "Rebuilding America's Defenses" from the year 2000.

Regarding this notion (space-based weapons systems): This is, what I've been hearing of as being, the goal of/purpose behind a rumored fake/staged ET invasion in the future. (Watch The Disclosure Project's 2001 press conference for further reference, which is online at various video sites.) Knowing how those types operate, it wouldn't surprise me if they selected the 12-21-2012 date for this, since they likely know how popular that is among the "truth-seeking" community.

Unfortunately, we'll only be sure, as to which of us is right, if the event involving the deaths of 4 heads of state happens soon (as in, later this year, or next year), and, to be quite honest, I do NOT want to be right on this one, but it can't hurt to draw attention to the prophecies (particularly from #251) once again, I suppose. I want you, Adrian, to be right on this one! Although Elia's predictions still freak me out.

Also, other than encouraging more peace meditations, I'm hoping that drawing attention to the "4 heads of state" prophecy in this discussion will help to spread the FIGU approved translation of #251, as opposed to previously misinterpreted one which spoke of the deaths occurring in a 7 day period, as opposed to the FIGU approved one which is "within 7 days from eachother" which basically means in a time period of no more than 28 days (or, possibly, no more than 29, since such dates may get "fudged" a bit, in the news, as a result of time zones).

Oh, and sorry mods for this discussion spilling over into 2 topics ("Prophecies and Predictions" and "Third World War"), and thereby creating more work for you. It does pertain to both of them though (obviously).

Cpl

Post Number: 367
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Re: "New weapons will once again create quite a stir, and so will the death of 4 heads of state who will die within 7 days from each other."

With over 250 heads of state on the planet and new weapons continually being developed this quote from Billy is pretty much like something from Nostradamus IMO; we'll only really know once it has happened. As such it is a warning of our general direction -- that needs correcting. As a point in a timetable to look out for it looks pretty clue-less to me, and I say that with all due respect.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 328
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Michael Horn!

I read with interest your recent newsletter containing information from a 2005 Meier contact regarding a coming Earthquake & Tsunami that will originate in the American Northwest, off the coast of Oregon.

What caught my attention the most was this excerpt from a source who wishes to remain anonymous:

"As for visions or otherwise, I can only go by my instruments that give me a few weeks to days warning. The bigger picture trend is that the volcanic root system is coming to life in the PNW. This is the sympathetic induction mechanism to the events off the coast (scalar latitudinal resonance). The scientists need to look inland to see what is going on silently. There is magma flowing quietly in areas that is not being detected."

I find it interesting because I came across a similar theory a few years ago. You see, underground magma flows, also known as a caldera, will naturally find cracks in the earth’s crust in which to flow, such as fault lines. And such flows could explain such recent “hot spot” anomalies such as the small area of earth in California heating up to 812 degrees for some unexplained reason. The area is located in Los Padres National Forest in Ventura County and caused a brush fire that took out three acres in July.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-hotground5-2008aug05,0,4689903.story

One possible explanation offered in that article, is an underground pocket of gas. This is a phenomenon that occurs frequently at Yellowstone National Park, which actually rests on top of a very large caldera and where “hot spots” have also been increasing dramatically in the last few years. Occasionally proposals are suggested for ways to safely relieve the buildup of dissolved gas in the Yellowstone magma chamber, usually involving drilling holes or using explosives to release small amounts of pressure in a controlled manner. But release of dissolved gases from any given point is not going to do much to the chamber as a whole, and in any event the scale of the problem is far too large for current engineering capabilities to handle.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/11/071108-yellowstone.html
http://www.livescience.com/environment/071108-yellowstone-volcano.html

Now here’s where it gets really interesting: If you go to the site below, and click on the interactive link to the right, called: “A Hotspot Trail” you will see that this underground magma flow or caldera at Yellowstone, is connected to Oregon.
http://www.amnh.org/sciencebulletins/earth/f/yellowstone.20060601/essays/86_1.php

What is actually happening is the result of the west-southwest motion of the North American Plate with respect to the stationary hot spot deep underneath. And this could be putting pressure on the Juan de Fuca Plate off the coast of Oregon. See the plate tectonics diagram half way down the right-hand side of this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_St._Helens
There you will see how the North America Plate and the Juan de Fuca press against each other.

From: Dzurisin, Christiansen, and Pierce, 1995, Yellowstone: Restless Volcanic Giant: VOLCANO HAZARDS FACT SHEET: USGS Open-File Report 95-59
"Scientists have traced Yellowstone's origin to a hot spot in the mantle, one of a few dozen such hot spots on Earth. Buoyant material from a hot spot rises through the upper mantle, bringing heat from the Earth's interior closer to the surface. The Yellowstone hot spot impinges on the base of the North American plate, one of several rigid plates that make up the Earth's crust. These plates move a few inches per year with respect to the stationary hot spots and each other, sometimes causing great earthquakes as the plates collide, grind past one another, or split apart."

Also, it was documented in the mid-1990s that the magma flow of the Yellowstone caldera was migrating in the southwest direction. Towards the direction of Oregon in other words.
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/282/5388/458

So having followed the Yellowstone Caldera story for a few years now, I find Billy’s prediction ties in perfectly as not only possible but “more than likely.”

I have read also that this magma flow system extends down to California and connects to the Long Valley Caldera near Mammoth Mountain, due to “extensional tectonic environments.” And as you may already be aware, similar increases in seismic activity, hotspots, and ground swells have been reported in the last few years at Mammoth Mountain.
http://ads.ari.uni-heidelberg.de/abs/2007AGUFM.V51F..08H
“Yellowstone caldera is underlain by a long-lived upper-mantle hot-spot that has fed a series of caldera-forming, extending to the southwest across southern Idaho to central Oregon…”

Regards
Bob

Scott

Post Number: 1523
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

Is it known whether this would be considered a "prophecy" or "prediction"? It would seem given the information from various sources, in time this would be a very likely scenario. Michael mentioned about extending south of Ca., I wonder is this referring to the e-quake or the Tsunami? Also, I wonder how this fits into the "prediction" of another SF earthquake as shown by the earlier images which Billy took on one of his journeys. Looking at those images which have been displayed on the forum, it didn't appear SF had been inundated with water as you might expect from a tsunami considering SF's proximity close to the waters edge....either way this would appear to be a life altering event if and when it occurs.

Regards
Scott

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 329
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

It is referred to as a prophecy in Michael Horn’s recent Sept 05 interview on Coast To Coast. But the Plejarens are speaking from a future viewing of an event that does occur, which really makes it a prediction.

Here is what Meier was told on June 25, 2005 -
Ptaah: “According to our preview, there will be a sea-quake of 9 points on the Richter scale, in the region of the north Pacific, not far from the American coast from Portland, in the south of California up to Washington to the north.* As a result, there will be a gigantic fault of several hundred kilometers when, as never before, a sea-quake tsunami will spread in a ring-form, and produce immense devastation on the mainland and on the islands which will cost many human lives. The sea-quake will last for about five minutes, to be followed by additional and less forceful quakes which will trigger another but less severe tsunami. Some facts about this threatening danger are known to terrestrial scientists, but they are not capable of realizing the really factually developing catastrophe.”

*Michael explained that this may be some sort of typo, but he believes it means south of Portland, down to the south to California and to the north to Washington. But he was going to get clarification on this.

This event is not connected to the San Francisco earthquake that Billy witnessed and took photos of. Michael said he would try to find out if this comes before or after or is the cause of the coming SF quake. There is another tsunami predicted (will happen with certainty) for the east coast. Again they will not tell us when. This will extend 20 kilometers inward and millions of people will perish.

Regards
Bob

Scott

Post Number: 1524
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bob, will wait for Michael's clarification.

Scott

Edward

Post Number: 1185
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob....

Yes, very preceptive of you.

I have had the same, as you mentioned. It would indeed be a - Prediction -:
Cosmic/Creational/Natural event.

Which, is it's magnitude, would not be very easy to avert into another
Direction, alas.

So, it becomes a Fulfilling event....indeed!

Edward.

Corey

Post Number: 75
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7807001

here is a color map that shows techtonic plates from a few years ago

Corey
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 335
Posted on Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(This is a string continued from a discussion begun in The Planet Earth>>Planet Mars
regarding a young Russian boy, named Boriska, who seems to have a memory of a previous life on Mars)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Xcn436tyI

Scott: "He did mention the loss of atmosphere on Mars which I believe corresponds with what Billy has mentioned...not sure what to think regarding the dates of 2009 and 2013 and the mention of some sort of water event"

Perhaps it is the same event as the larger tsunami that the Plejarens predicted for the east coast of North America described above. If it is triggered by a combination earthquake and landslide from the Canary Islands as some have speculated, it surely would cause flooding in Britain, Europe, the Mediterranean and North Africa having the type of global impact that Boriska described. Perhaps even flooding Moscow itself by backing water up the Volga River and the Moskva River for which it is named, (Moscow means "the city by the Moskva River"). Per Wikipedia, Moscows’ steady expansion is attributed to its favourable position on the headwaters of the Volga River. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow

The Volga is the largest river in Europe in terms of length, discharge, and watershed. In fact, eleven out of the twenty largest cities of Russia, including its capital Moscow, are situated in the Volga basin. Some of the largest reservoirs in the world can be found along the Volga. See this Wikipedia link to see a map of the Volga watershed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_River

And here is another interesting parallel to the Meier material:
In that same interview above, Boriska speaks about one of his memories from Mars, referred to as the Saturn Project and the Jupiter Project:
“They carried capsules carrying energy. They wanted to make Jupiter into a second sun.”
He goes on to say that the capsules contained some energy that sucked inwards, (possibly an implosion as described by Viktor Schauberger) but they had to cut the project short because a war broke on Mars.

Notice how remarkably similar that is to this scenario described by the Plejarens:
From, And Still They Fly, p.300, originally excerpted from Contact #251-

“During this same period, once again, the megalomaniac scientists will perform an incredible spectacle by producing a gigantic second sun. Although this group of scientists will be small in number, nonetheless, through a dangerous experiment they will ignite one of the SOL planets, which will burn for seven days and glisten in the SOL System as a second sun before it burns out and fades. Jupiter and Saturn could be equally suitable candidates for this experiment as they are uncompleted miniature suns, making the selection of other planets for this future insanity unnecessary.”

So apparently it was known even then that our sun was dying and they tried to do something about it.

Scott

Post Number: 1533
Posted on Sunday, September 21, 2008 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,

I made a small correction in your quote of my earlier post. The second date should be 2013.

Scott

Syn

Post Number: 78
Posted on Sunday, September 21, 2008 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well boriska does say some stuff that matches billy..i dont know if billy answered this or anyone for that mater but before billy mentioned about another prophet coming...is the prophet boriska?
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 338
Posted on Sunday, September 21, 2008 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Syn,

Here is a good example of why it is important to be precise in wording the questions asked of Billy:

Question by Syn: “the future prophet you were reffering to, is it by chance that his name would be boriska in russia? ….also alot of rumors has been spread around that somewhere in 2012 the New World Order(NWO) would be taken place around this time. Is this true?”

Answer by Billy: No, it is not true.

So was Billy only answering the second question since he repeated its wording? If you look at the very next post in the same session, you will notice that the poster also asked two questions instead of one, to which Billy replied:
Two times NO, making an effort to be clear and unambiguous that he was answering No to both.

Assume for the moment that Billy did mean
No to both questions, you then have to ask yourself, was he answering No to the question the way it was actually phrased, meaning “No, it is not by chance that is name would be Boriska in Russia.”

I think you see the dilemma. Billy can be sly and elusive if he doesn’t want to answer a question directly. But it doesn’t matter to me if Boriska is not, because it does not exclude him from being one of the dozen or so (I forget the exact number) true psychics that on this planet now according to the Meier material.

}

Syn

Post Number: 80
Posted on Monday, September 22, 2008 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wow...i completely forgot i asked that question before...my bad..
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Scott

Post Number: 1535
Posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

After digging further regarding Boriska, I found the following quote "He talks of the future waters coming to inundate Moscow, in 2009, matter-of-factly..."

Here is the link:http://www.projectcamelot.org/boriska.html

Scott

J_rod7

Post Number: 303
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

I received this e-mail from today from ProjectCamelot...:

Project Camelot interviews MIRIAM DELICADO

> "Miriam Delicado was contacted at an early age by benevolent, tall blond extraterrestrials, apparently singled out specifically for a very special role. And now Miriam is a woman on a mission: driven, articulate, passionate, and powerful, she tells a riveting story of her very real and physical contact with a highly advanced, Guardian race, and the information she was asked to pass on.

"Her message is aimed at all people and holds special significance for what George Green labeled the Ground Crew*: that we are nearly in what the Hopi - with whom Miriam has established a special affinity and allegiance - called the End Times; that our planet and our civilization are in great danger; and that (so far, at the time of writing) timelines do not appear to have changed... although it is always within our gift to create whatever future we collectively wish.

"* George's term, not Miriam's. George and Miriam have never met. But it is clear to us that it's the same group of people that each addresses with the same urgency, and with almost the same message." <

Source to the full interview...:
GoTo:http://projectcamelot.org/miriam_delicado.html

Despite some 'objections' to connections with George Green, or whatever 'objections' to Miriam's claim as to contact, There are some reasonable points here worthy of consideration.

Salome
Segnen Sie dieses Haus im Friedens
J_rod7

Kingman

Post Number: 399
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I may seem to be the big denying factor around here lately, but this lady Miriam is not very believable. This is strictly my opinion, get your own.

I'll avoid any long worded post here and leave it at that.

p.s. boriska isn't a prophet, he's a boy with a very busy parent interfering in a normal boy growing up.
a friend in america
Shawn

Edward

Post Number: 1190
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Concerning: "Miriam Delicado was contacted at an early age by benevolent,
tall blond extraterrestrials, apparently singled out specifically for a very
special role. [...etc...: sounds very Ashtar Commnand Non Sense! Ashtar also
being BLOND in appearance and Angelic, looking....etc...]

We know through the Plajarans, that the above mentioned scenario if full of
Non Sense! And this is also, related to any other type of such so-called
Contactees; whom see themselves as some sort of Savior, Deliverer...or what
else; through their own Prophecies or Predictions, or what ever means.

I would say, that we have to take a very Cautious stance towards such
individuals. Like-wise as the Plejarans have mentioned many times, that many
of such individuals are very deluded, and not properly arranged in mind, as
well as Spirit as well as in Consciousness...as well as in Conscience. Which
would be my Logical opinion, also.

And concerning young Boriska(being semi prophetical, or whatever): well, have
read some items of him in the past, and will just be very Cautious with him,
also. I am still not that satisfied with those so-called Indigo children, to
be frank. If they had any significance, Billy or the Plejarans would have
already mentioned them, in the Contact Notes; or in any other shape or form.
[At least a small hint!]

Those Indigo children could just be - a hole in the market -, so to speak;
just another MONEY MAKING business! As has been the case with many other
NEW AGE, non sense, etc; which is comparable to the medieval times (and
previous) when the Judeo/Catholic/Christianity manifested in such SAME manner;
always conjuring aspects which are not there, or in reality....etc...and associate
it to their own Deluded and False Cult Religious Prophecies or Predictions; which
than, has nothing to do with True Creational Manifestations, of any kind.

And remember what Billy and the Plejarans once said(in the sense): If it is
Christian-wise related(or others), it has NO value at all! Because it is
Distorted to the point of no return, so to speak!

Edward.

Aletha

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well said Edward.

Jpm

Post Number: 75
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward wrote:

Hi All....

Concerning: "Miriam Delicado was contacted at an early age by benevolent,
tall blond extraterrestrials, apparently singled out specifically for a very
special role. [...etc...: sounds very Ashtar Commnand Non Sense! Ashtar also
being BLOND in appearance and Angelic, looking....etc...]

I don't know what your implying but, the Ashtar people exist although i don't know much about them . . .

Also, You've never met the Plejarens . . .

Why do you trust them ?

That's not necessarily a wise decision . . .

I posted some truth about them but my post was denied via claim that it was inappropriate .

It wasn't . . .
Jpm has dedicated his life to his neutral-positive spirit consciousness...

J_rod7

Post Number: 305
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Ed

Thank you for sharing your Opinion.

Having actually watched the video Interview myself, she is low-key, NOT hysterical, and seems very sane and logical in what she has to say.

I would not be so quick to judgement.

Salome
Segnen Sie dieses Haus im Friedens
J_rod7

Kingman

Post Number: 403
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Yes the Indigo child is another scam to separate parents from their money.

It reminds me of when I worked as a photographers assistant. We would be hired as one of several image makers for a firm that advertises on how to, "Get Discovered and be a High Fashion Model". Everyone worked to make these ad responders buy into the belief they were as beautiful and photogenic as many of the top models. This reinforced the vanity the parents had created in their children.

We mostly encourage the parents, cause this is where the bill gets paid.

All the New-Age material producers know that to sell their products they need to create these 'wonder kids' images in the eyes of the New-Age believers. Parents will purchase books, attend lectures, and involve their, 'Indigo Children', in activities that can guide their minds in seeing the , 'Star Wisdom', evolve in their kids.

Money is the business as you say.
a friend in america
Shawn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page