Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 05, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » The Salome Peace Meditation and Meditation Pyramid » Archive through October 05, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 186
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> ["Dear Adysor and Lucky_Guy, >

"Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona"

Saalome -> 'aa' like father, and the end is like 'me'

gam -> like chewing 'gum'

naan -> 'aa' like father

ben -> like a name, Ben

uurda -> 'uu' like crew,moo

gan -> like 'gun'

asaala -> 'aa' like father, the end is you give a break, its like 'luh'

hesporoona -> 'o' and 'oo' like tone, go

Salome Aditya" ]

James

Post Number: 69
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those in Australia and other places where the time falls in the early hours of the day, do you do the Peace Meditation? If possible can you describe your routine.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, as far as I'm aware the hours in which the meditation occurs in Melbourne is between 1:30am and 5am on Sunday and Monday. Though I'm neither proud or ashamed of it, I tell myself this time slot is inconvenient so I don't participate.

I'm curious as to the worth of organising another time in the Evening, some hours prior to the official one, for others that find themselves in my situation. Comments appreciated.
Welcome to Earth!

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 401
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2008 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there Aditya,
about your pronounciation to the peace meditation, that's not how i understood it to be.
there's like 3 apparent "correct ways" to pronounce the words, as far as what's posted here on figu and other associated websites.
i bought the peace meditation cd, and even in that there seems to be differences in pronounciation. and also a difference between the male and females speaking the sentence.

i think gam would be pronounced as it is spelled, otherwise it would be spelled gum, right?
same with gan, why would it be pronounced with a u sound?

and i recal asaala, as ending with an a sound.
this is just using my logic, and based off of hearing the peace meditation on the figu cd.
i dont see why a word would be spelled with an A if the sound is U.

no offense ofcourse, im just sharing what i have heard off the cd. :-)

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 192
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Peter,

No offense taken at all.

I took the Peace meditation pronounciation from Michael's site (theyfly.com), of course the ones i gave here are my own. I tried to explain it the best way i could.

I would say the prounciations are right on Michael's site. except the "hesporoona", is being pronounced "hesperhoona", which i think is the only mistake.

Salome
Aditya

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 402
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i dont know exactly what the pronounciation is exactly, but i just use some logic and read how it's written, as i am english and learned letters to sound specific. a=ah e=eh oo=ooh, o=oh etc.

and the swiss people seem to pronounce it with swiss accents, with very hard and rolling R's and the H is hesporoona sounds rough, like your about to spit something caught in your throat.
the male version was more "pronounced" while the female voice stated the sentence more "gentle" for a lack of a better term. at that point i just decided i'll pronounce it as i see it makes sense, and after that i dont worry about the proper pronounciation.
speaking of the one michael horn had on his site ,that i found to be the most difficult tto understand.

:-)

Mike_hooten

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
Isn't the Peace Meditation performed at the same time all the time if one uses "Universal Time"? Is the 2nd clock in the kitchen at SSSC set to "Universal Time" just for this reason?
If this is true, could someone who knows give us the Peace Meditation times in Universal Time? This would be a big help by eliminating timezones and daylight savings etc. Arizona actually doesn't have daylight savings in some areas. Very confusing to my simple brain.

thanks,
M Hooten

Jamesm

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

See the following URL for the Peace Meditation schedule http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/index.php?title=The_Spiritual_Teachings#What_is_the_schedule_of_the_Peace_Meditation.3F

or the source of the above URL:

http://www.theyfly.com/spiritual/peacemeditation.htm

Kind Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Tjames

Post Number: 265
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys I just want to know if I'm meditating at the right times here in Columbus OH. as of now it is 1:00 PM Eastern time with daylight savings time advanced 1 hour and will change in fall back one.

I took another glance at the book Einführung in die Meditation and the Sommerzeit meditation times are 19:30 and 18:30 for Winterzeit.

If it is now 1pm in Columbus and a five hour advanced difference in Switzerland's time would that not mean that I meditate at 2:30 Pm on Saturday?

I welcome any and all suggestions

Thanks,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Markv

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tim,

I'm about to the point now that I'm just going to have a clock that's always set to Swiss time .

Anyways, I found this on the FedEX site:

"Switzerland operates on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Daylight Savings Time is observed April through October (plus 1 hour)."

So, Daylight Savings Time in Switzerland = GMT +1 (Central European Time - CET).

Anyways, you should probably also check out the thread specifically on The Salome Peace Meditation:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/1973.html?1217437139

Markv

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Man these timezones are wreaking havoc on all of us.

Well I did some searching, and finally found a site that should answer all questions, because it tells the current time/date in any country. Here's the current time/date in Switzerland:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_CH.aspx

I'd suggest that everyone keeps 1 clock set to Swiss time for purposes of the PM. Additional info on Switzerland:

Switzerland:
Time Zone: Operates on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
Daylight Savings Time: Observed April through October = GMT +1 (Central European Time - CET)

Tjames

Post Number: 266
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you tremendously,

Good website i've bookmarked it!

I have figured out the simple riddle! I figured it out back in 2004 but for some odd reason I just wanted to make sure I was meditating at the right times just to grease the old bearings and make sure my meditation was going towards a more productive peace.

Danke schöne,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

J_rod7

Post Number: 265
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tim,

Saalome Gam Naan Ben Uurda, Gan Njjber Asaala Hesporoona

This is the Correct spelling of the PM phrase. Please note that I am not criticizing you here. The spelling is an important 'clue' to correct pronunciation. (See Aditya's and Peter's discussion, above, re pronunciation).

Of course, as we may all speak different languages around the Earth (at least for now), regional dialects may bias how each one will say these words. These actual words come from the older Lyrian language. When everyone speaks them together, it sets up a 'resonant field' in the Noosphere (the energy shell around Earth).

The most important aspect in doing this at all, is in the emotion, the feeling, the energy we give while projecting the thoughts, in whatever native language.

In English we give the power of the feelings to this:

Peace Be On Earth, And Among All Beings

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Marcela

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there,
I have two questions regarding the peace meditation. The time changes in Switzerland in October, that means tomorrow? And the second questions is; do we have to use the pyramid?
Thanks
If you ban nuclear weapons completely, they will be manufactured again. The thing you have to do is ban war. Bertrand Russell. (Philosopher and mathematician)

Indi

Post Number: 243
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if you go to this site, you can put in the cities you want, and see a chart with all the times and dates.
You should be able to see it from there.
Re the pyramid, of course the point of the pyramid is to connect up to the folks in Switzerland as they do the meditation, otherwise, it might be difficult for the signal from you to reach there.
Even so, it may well reach, and we will never know, so you might as well have a try and see how you feel.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Robjna

Corey

Post Number: 81
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=87

it would be on the first and third saturday and sunday of everymonth.

yes use the pyramid

Marcela

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Indi and Corey; the pyramid that you use is the one sold at the FIGU store?; the little one with the antenna?
If you ban nuclear weapons completely, they will be manufactured again. The thing you have to do is ban war. Bertrand Russell. (Philosopher and mathematician)

Rarena

Post Number: 344
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela,

You can align one pyramid edge of the base with north-south or one of the diagonal lines of the ridge running along the top of the pyramid to north-south.

The travel one is nice and compact, mine is the medium sized one about eight inchs high made by Silvano. It is too bulky to travel with and I wished I had gotten the smaller one. The stone is a polished irregular quartz type stone of an orange and white color and is embedded in the underside apex of the pyramid...

It is to be placed in line with your head and you can wear a small crystal over your third eye, or at least where it would be if you had one... eh eh...

Five minutes is observed quietly and it begins for 25 minutes.

The chanting when done with others... does not have to be simulataneously with others and everyone is at a different speed and tonality.

Before I chanted with the people in Switzerland, Michael Horn's site Theyfly.com had a digital voice and I would chant simultanously with her... but I found out that's not necessary and it is interesting to hear how each unique individual meditates.

In Switzerland, the chanting is done with each person on their knees, but it is explained it is not necessary, and they have small wooden wedge shaped chairs on which to rest comfortably.

It was a pleasure and an honor to meditate with some of the core group 49 and nice people from all over the world.

After the chanting everyone seems quiet with eyes closed and it's over... one step closer to Peace on Earth...

My Dream of Titan

Titan painted in Switzerland...

Skryvenor

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Daylight Saving Time:
DST started on Sunday, March 30, 2008 at 2:00 AM local standard time
DST ends on Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 3:00 AM local daylight time

From: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=87

So, for this month's Peace Meditation we would add 1 hour to the times listed on the following link:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Spiritual_Teachings#What_is_the_schedule_of_the_Peace_Meditation.3F

Saalome,

Jean

Marcela

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rarena:
Thank you for telling me about your experience at the SSSC and the peace meditation. Must have been a very nice experience. And thank you for the advice; I will get the mini pyramid as you suggested me. I won’t be able to participate this Saturday, but I wish a “one step closer to peace” meditation for this Saturday.
Nice picture by Titan, it transmits peace and hope.

Rarena

Post Number: 344
Posted on Friday, October 03, 2008 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're Welcome Marcela,

The painting was meant as a warning... Chronos, Saturn... indicates changing times, radical change and Goya's representation indicated we are all children of time... and that times consumes us all... and to be prepared for the coming future.

Peace and tranquility are of course, options... but not if these other titans re-balance and tip the scales of Creation in a direction we may not be ready for.

Balance

Marcela

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, October 04, 2008 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rarena:
Really? I was way off. To tell you the truth the picture has like a water fall and it gives the impression of uncertainty. I was wondering why he/she chose to draw it that way; the water is in front of you, almost like you are going into the water fall. I like, for some reason, the night and the full moon light, in pictures, that always makes me feel calm. Yet, when you go to that place (the picture) I can almost feel a cold breeze of the night. Well, I can go on… I am currently taking an art class, and we write about art appreciation all the time

The second symbol is in perfect balance; I can read in German the “symbol of the Spirit Teachings”. That is the goal of the teachings, the perfect balance of thinking, feeling, mind, body? Billy said Creation/Spirit is pure neutral energy, so the symbol makes a lot of sense to me.

Markc

Post Number: 700
Posted on Saturday, October 04, 2008 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy ;

To my understanding , these comments of yours are are somewhat incorrect :

"Itis to be placed in line with your head and you can wear a small crystal over your third eye, or at least where it would be if you had one... eh eh...
Five minutes is observed quietly and it begins for 25 minutes."

It is to be placed between your head and solar plexus , but at the head is fine too. The crystal to be used over the third eye , middle of forehead must be purified in a pyramid , or it is ineffective. It is not necessary to wear a crystal .

The Peace Meditation lasts for 20 minutes , plus five minutes before and five minutes after for silent contemplation . Your comment was not clear , at least for me .

Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Scott

Post Number: 1546
Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2008 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Markc,

I believe the type of stone must also coincide with a person's birthdate as outlined by Billy. Also, when purifying the stone, it must be placed at 1/3 of the height from the base to the apex of the meditation pyramid.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/6688.html#POST23235

Regards
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page