Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 13, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Archive through November 13, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Socrates

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why begin to manipulate the practice into another when the practice itself is already well enough?

Stafath

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello.

First of all I'm new here and wanted to ask where I can introduce myself?

Ok and now the on-topic thing - I built a lego pyramid (from official LEGO System parts) and it turned out that it made the spiritual energy of mine stronger (when I added a thin tower thingy made from lego parts on the pyramid and a disk shaped lego part on the tower thingy). Just want to ask that is that kind of pyramid good enought for meditation?

Markc

Post Number: 595
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stafath ;

For meditation , you will need a pure copper pyramid . Check the FIGU shop at the top of this page , they have a small version that they can ship , but not the other sizes .The price has been reduced so that more people can help to participate in the Salome Peace Meditation with it more effectively .

Kind Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Stafath

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Markc ;

Okay, but it may take a while when I get me copper pyramid. And btw it does matter what the pyramid is made from after all?

Markc

Post Number: 596
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stafath ;

Yes it does . There can be harmful effects if you use one made of stone or plastic , etc .

MC
Mark Campbell

Stafath

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello MarkC ;

So.. I should destroy my pyramid or I should leave it without the tower thingy to reduce the danger? or what?

Scott

Post Number: 1420
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stafath,

The small meditation pyramid which Markc mentioned is only designed for the Salome Peace Meditation performed 6 times per month. The concentration meditation which Billy discusses does not involve the use of any type of pyramid. As Markc indicated certain pyramid designs can be harmful to the human. The small booklet entitled the Occult Forces issued by FIGU discusses this subject.

Regards
Scott

Swgamerx

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also have a question about the peace meditation pyramid. Does it have to be solid copper or can it be built out of sheets of pure copper? does it require specific angles?

Iv found a local "spiritual" shop that sells small hand crafted copper pyramids which would save me some money .

Sean

Scott

Post Number: 1421
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sean,

The pyramids are made of sheet copper, which is close to 1/16 of an inch thick from what I can tell. There is a seam at one corner where two sides meet. From the base up to the apex of that corner it appears to be soldered. The remaining three corners are bent with no seams. Yes the angles are specific. Also the meditation pyramid has an antenna affixed to the apex which helps the pyramid transmit its "energies" along the magnetic lines of force which surround the planet. That is why the orientation of the pyramid is important when using it for the peace meditation. There may be an image of the pyramid on the FIGU Online Store.

Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1422
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

pyramid

Stafath

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott and MarkC ;

Thanks for the helpful information.

Stafath

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way (sorry for going a little bit off-topic) does anything lies below Giza still? let's say ..a big flying saucer?

The_original_dave

Post Number: 190
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 02:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stafath,

No, nothing is under the Giza pyramids at the moment.

Stafath

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The_original_dave,

I would be happy to see the website where the information about that saucer lies. I have been trying hard to find the place where the big saucer what is/was under the giza.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 222
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know where you can find it specifically posted on the internet, but you can find it in the narrative where Asket takes Meier into the great pyramid in 1956. And these notes can be purchased on the internet. Asket placed an instrument on Meier’s belt that enabled them to see each other but were invisible to everyone else. They walked through long, dimly lit passages until they reached a huge square stone that suddenly dissolved itself into nothing. They walked through the space that had previously been stone and then it reappeared. They silently crept past guards who took no notice of them. They descended very deep down steep stairs and then went through a passageway into the pyramid until they came to a huge, brightly lit hall. They could see a large, disk-shaped spaceship resting in the hall that was about 300 meters in diameter. This was at least 300 to 400 meters within and under the great pyramid of Gizeh.

Regards
Bob

Stafath

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aye, that's the part where I first got information about it. Thanks anyways.

I think only way to find out more about that Saucer is to ask from Billy when the "Posting-questions-to-Billy" thread is open again.

Fisher

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a link for the Asket contact where she speaks of the "underground hanger".

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/index.php/The_Asket_Contact_Reports

I remember reading more recently that the Plejaren have since destroyed any trace of the Bafath caves.

Salome

Melli

Post Number: 326
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pardon me if I am wrong, but I could not see any clear Number for the Contact report on James M website the one that is referred to in the above message?

Indi

Post Number: 164
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 04:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the Asket contact reports/explanations etc.. are in the same book as the Semjase reports. They have been placed at the end of Contact 31 and before Contact 32.

It is the Semjase contacts that are numbered.

Robjna

Stafath

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fisher,

I can't get into the website you posted. It just seems that the link doesn't exist anymore.

Fisher

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stafath,

You're right. It seems that the entire site is down. I hope it's just a temporary thing.

Peaceinwisdom

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everybody , I am new here on the forum . I would like to know for my meditation which I am trying to develop by observing my breathe Do I need any Pyramid ?

Thank you .
Saalome . Marcel

Markcampbell

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcel ;

You don't actually need one . It's purpose is to direct those energies produced by the Salome Peace Meditation to the center is Switzerland , at specific times worldwide .

Meditation itself needs nothing special , except for quiet .

Welcome to the forum , Mark

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page