Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 18, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through December 18, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 341
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We are all prophets of our own making in various stages of being better or worse at it than others. Our subconscious already knows what our future holds. And the spiritual teachings provide insights into ways of accessing our subconscious.

We all form a model in our own minds of what we think the future holds. You can think of this as your personal prophecy. And from a man in a bar to a woman in a hair salon, people are not shy about expressing their personal prophecy. As we scour the news and various media sources we look for signs or indications of things to come and with this fresh data we go back to tweak or modify these future models. When patterns begin to emerge we pay extra significance to them. The Las Palmas volcano and subsequent tsunami is one such pattern. As Billy and the Plejarens have confirmed, it is not a question any longer that it will occur. The only question remains is as to the when it will occur and to what degree of severity. So we scour again for information that might give us clues or answers for both those questions.

I first posted information about Boriska in the Planet Mars section, because his memory of a past life on Mars was consistent with the Meier material. But information had been posted about him even before that, so he was already known to many forum members. I informed those who were interested in his case that a movie had been made and could be seen on the internet. Please see my original post:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/880.html?1210743786

His case can not be explained away as the mere imagination of a young child. Scott then made a follow up post about Boriska's "water/flooding event" comments. So when the topic of the day here on the forum switched to Billy’s tsunami predictions, in particular, the Las Palmas earthquake, it made logical sense to examine it anew for a possible connection, simply because it may hold clues as to the when and to the severity. This process of looking at world topics for tie-ins to the Meier case is what FIGU Core group members do on a constant basis.

So let’s not make this act of bringing Boriska into the discussion more than it really is. No one here has said, “Behold. A prophet appears.” Moscow will either be flooded in 2009 or it won’t. And you will either have use for his comments or you won’t.

Personally, I doubt we will hear too much more from Boriska in the future. If he has true psychic abilities, as he has thus far demonstrated, he will shun public attention altogether. You can see this beginning to happen already in the video. The term, Indigo Child is an artificial label that doesn’t apply to Boriska. Let’s not force it on him just because others do. Nor is he part of a money making venture, just because Project Camelot filmed an interview with him. People can see the interview for free.

Regards
Bob

Pureharmony

Post Number: 130
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jpm, you say "the Ashtar people exist"

What? It is obvious you haven't read the contact notes where Ashtar is concerned.

I am sorry I am sounding so harsh here but Ashtar was a guy and there are no "Ashtar peoples" according to the contact notes. Ashtar was connected to the Giza intelligences at one time but separated himself out and began to spread false teachings to people of this planet. The Plejarens had to remove him from our planet. I'd have to find the contact note to reference to be more precise.
*pureharmony*

Edward

Post Number: 1191
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Aletha and Shawn.....

You both Perceive the mentioned more in a Broader Perspective, than those
whom disagree.[Or lack (In)Sight!]

Yes, the parents are not letting the(ir) children live/lead their own lives:
it is being lead, by them!

The parents want their children to be More...than they really are. And thus,
making their poor kids become Pseudo Prophets; and saying that these kids will
conduct the Prophecies and Predictions of the future.

They should just let those kids live/lead their own lives, and for them to
enjoy their Childhood, as they should, and not put the 'wishes' of their
parents upon them.

Any child or adult can have 'Perceptive Moments', which does not per se mean
that such an individual has Total ability of being - Extra Sensory Perceptive
-, gifted.

'Perceptive Moments' are moments every human being experiences in his/her
lifetime: NOTHING special about that! It is a Natural Creational quality
within the/every human being. [It be Prophecy or Prediction, associated..or
other-wise.]

So, the above mentioned applies to the Indigo Children as well as young
Boriska (or whomever!).

So, they are NOT that special as we think them to be.

Thus, some parents make a mosquito into an elephant, so to speak.

Let the child be a child....and not make him/her into something he/she is not.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1193
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob....

You missed my point, there!

Of course, I am aware of the Similarity of the mentioned Prediction.

And of course, I am NOT forcing Boriska into any category, as you mentioned
and was mentioned on the website(Scott's link) and by Project Camelot, or whom
ever.

Blame THEM....NOT ME! [Your jumping the gun....there!!]

Edward.

Syn

Post Number: 85
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pureharmoy-
"...Ashtar was connected to the Giza intelligences at one time but separated himself out and began to spread false teachings to people of this planet..."

correction, he did not separate from giza he was leading giza, he separated from plejaren as a splinter group, i just past that contact note in And They Still Fly(awesome book i strongly urge ppl to buy it)
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Scott

Post Number: 1539
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lets get back to the topic!

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 342
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward: "And of course, I am NOT forcing Boriska into any category, as you mentioned Blame THEM....NOT ME! [Your jumping the gun....there!!]"

But you referred to him as an Indigo child because Project Camelot labeled him that. That is my point. And you were not discrediting Boriska based purely on the merits of his case but by disparaging the Indigo children phenomenon in general. By its broad definition, Billy Meier would have been classified as an Indigo child too.

Edward: “Hi Aletha and Shawn..... You both Perceive the mentioned more in a Broader Perspective, than those whom disagree.[Or lack (In)Sight!]”

Truth is not measured by how many people you get to take your side. And I have never taken a position for promoting Indigo children, so on what points are you saying that we disagree on?

Boriska’s mother is a single parent charged with making a living and raising a child all on her own. She was offered the opportunity to provide her apparently gifted child a better education at a school in Moscow and a chance to better understand the telepathic connection she has with her young son. Almost any caring mother will act on what they think is best for their child.

To date, everything I have read or heard about the Boriska case is consistent with the Meier material. So I am confused by your attempt to discredit, or at the very least minimize the importance of, a body of evidence that actually supports the Meier case as a whole.

Regards
Bob

Pureharmony

Post Number: 131
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Syn,

I have a reply for you but it looks like I'll have to move it since the moderator says we're getting off topic. I'll post a reply to the area: The Planet Earth/Miscellaneous/Ancient Earth History thread.

*pureharmony*

Earthling

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob makes a good point - "Truth is not measured by how many people you get to take your side."

With that in mind, I agree with his statement - "To date, everything I have read or heard about the Boriska case is consistent with the Meier material."

IMO, Boriska is NOT lying, NOT mentally ill, nor the product of his mothers prodding.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 343
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to add some additional thoughts to my previous posts about prophecy, predictions and the Meir material. First allow me to clarify, that the analogy I used before of how Meier would have matched a common definition of an Indigo child, was not to actually put Meier into the category of an Indigo child or to call him one. On the contrary. It is an analogy of how social stereotyping and pigeonholing is created by the use of such jargon and can be unfair. This type of labeling leads to misconceptions, false assumptions and thereafter taints a person’s objectivity.

Another example would be the labeling of Billy as a leader of a "UFO cult" which can be found in various circles. This not only misrepresents what is really going on, but it can become a barrier to anyone looking further into the case because both the words “cult” and “UFO” will mean various things to various people.

Another loaded word is prophet. In our popular culture today, the words "prophecy" and "prediction" can be used interchangeably and not carry the distinction found in the Meier material. Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary defines prophecy as, “the foretelling or prediction of what is to come.” People use the expression “I predict this will happen” or “I predict that will happen” quite commonly. You will see sports commentators make their predictions of the outcome of football games. But if you apply Billy’s definitions, they are actually making prophecies which make them de facto prophets. But we don’t use the term prophet for those situations in our society because of the religious connotations. So we may use an alternative such as a prognosticator.

In the contact notes, there are some interesting discussions between Billy and the Plejarens concerning his title as Prophet of the New Age. It is recorded that Billy shuns the title and would rather not have the term applied to him at all. He understands better than the Plejarens the sort of baggage that the phrase “prophet” may conjure up in some people’s perceptions. But the Plejarens are persistent that the title rightfully belongs to Billy, and so it is used.

To those of us who have studied the Billy Meier case for some time, the accuracy of his prophecies and predictions seem above reproach. So for the big stuff, most of us look to see what Billy and the Plejarens have to say first. But on a day to day basis, we still look to other sources for input such as weather predictions, stock market forecasts, sports or for international politics and intrique.

My purpose of bringing Boriska into the discussion of tsunamis was to observe the similarities to Meier’s comments. There is no reason to elevate him to any status beyond worthy of attention and only time will tell if he was right or not. So I hope I have provided a little more clarification to my previous posts.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 346
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a passage I had intended to include in my post above but was unable to find it at the time. This then is an addendum to my post 343 above and put in its’ context:

After Meier had bent the spoons, Brit (Elders) said, “Are you the next so-called Prophet?”
“No,” said Meier. “All people are prophets, and everyone has the power to bend spoons.”

p. 213, Light Years, by Gary Kinder

I think this passage speaks well of Meier’s modesty also.

J_rod7

Post Number: 322
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob, Warmest Greetings to All,

Your discussion of Boriska is most Appropriate to this Forum.

It is, indeed, Unfortunate to see that One which writes Occasionally on these Forums, Who has such a Limited Point-of-View, continually 'Run-Down' others' Honest Posted Opinions. That One will only Entertain Ideas within a VERY NARROW Spectrum, and fails to Consider, let alone actually READ, any Alternative Sources of Information. Believe me, I've seen it before. Perhaps it would be best if we all Ignore the BlowHard, and get on with the Examination of Truth, Wherever It is found.

I Invite You, and Anyone else interested, to join in the Discussion Forums at Project Avalon, [www.projectavalon.net/forum/]. There are several Thousand people on this Forum, all with High Intelligence, and all conducting Interactive Examinations of the Current Paradigm.

I think, along with Posting 'over there', it would be good for some of Us to make Invitations for those People to Join with HERE on the FIGU Forums. There is a NEED to Expand Billy's Message and the Teachings to a Wider Audience.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Jamesm

Post Number: 98
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Currently occurring is the worldwide economic downturn or credit crunch which is now starting to cause large increases in unemployment. Well it is in my country, the United Kingdom, at least.

This was possibly prophesied/predicted by Billy in Contact Report 251, quote:

While mass tourism will increase by leaps and bounds, and slowly but surely will invade and destroy the remaining Shangri-Las on Earth, first steps will be taken for a flight to Mars, but will not be blessed with good fortune. However, the next flight, which ensues very soon, will have better luck although it will encounter certain difficulties due to unexpected technical problems. All of this will transpire shortly after the worldwide misery of unemployment and its related ills are corrected and surmounted. A new hording of weapon stockpiles will follow at a time when the worldwide production of weaponry is accelerated once again. This will signal the first threat of a looming third world war, as foretold by a prophecy, unless terrestrial Man strives to avert this danger through reasoning and appropriate thoughts and actions. Should Man fail to act against the fulfillment of this prophecy, a new and extremely destructive weapon will be built that will produce disastrous consequences in the next world war. One important factor in this scenario is the criminal neglect to monitor the Earth from space. New weapons will once again create quite a stir, and so will the death of 4 heads of state who will die within 7 days from each other. These then are the last danger signs, which foretell that within merely 2 years of these events the long-feared world war will indeed erupt, unless terrestrials finally gain mastery over their reasoning to stop all these ills.

If this turns out to be true then it further reinforces the probability of WW3 occurring soon thereafter, does it not?
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Kingman

Post Number: 418
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

Sources of accurate predictions are rare and not always easy to obtain. Billy's river of knowledge for future events has spoiled me.

I will still read anyones future prophecies/predictions(Prph/Prd) I happen upon.

What is a good reason for my staying in touch with a person who involves themselves in these activities, are their percentages for close, or accurate predictions. In other words, I have not gotten past the disappointing results from other Prph/Prd sayers, and maintain Billy as the sole source.

I have noted the dates of Boriska's events and look forward to discovering more.

I understood your reason for the original post, as well as all of your additional comments. Your always clear in your posts and I find your thoughts on most subjects to be balanced and well understood. I actually find myself more interested in a discussion when I know you've made efforts to add to the discourse.
a friend in america
Shawn

Kingman

Post Number: 419
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J=rod7,

Regardless of who you are describing in your post 322, you will discover something in the future when you return to re-read your post in Prophecies and Predictions. When that happens, It'll become clear to you how you have presented yourself in a very crude, negative, and near know-it-all attitude about these 'types' of personalities. Also, it sounds like you are motioning for people to take sides in a disagreement.

The silver lining? You'll be able to gauge any growth you may have made when you look back to this moment. This is my prediction!

I see you have a need to involve others in Project Avalon(PA).

You know, I really can't get my mind around the need to research additional sources of other information when Billy's is still so undiscovered in the english realm. What part of Billy's wealth of knowledge is boring you so much that your gonna go mining down the street at some other 'maybe mine'.

Did I read your post wrong?

The members at PA must know of Billy's information. I mean if they are as intelligent as you say they are. They may be oblivious to Billy and his Prph/Prd, otherwise I think they would already be here.

Sure we need other areas and viewpoints to help highlight what we have gathered with Billy's knowledge, but I don't think it's possible that you've finished all the information that has been written, and continues to grow.

IMO, cheerleading some other emerging source of New Age hype is not part of the function of this FIGU Forum. While Project Avalon may be all the things you suggest, I personally don't know, your method of introducing it to this forum is awkward at best.
a friend in america
Shawn

Scott

Post Number: 1555
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone come across mention of the Tsunami/Earthquake warning posted recently, in contact 251?

Earthling

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gee, another post of mine deemed not worthy of posting. Considering it was relevant to the title of this section and what Bob had said regarding Billy bending a spoon & being a prophet; it is beyond me what goes on in the grey matter of moderators.

Not that it matters a whit, whether my posts get through or not.

Nevertheless, the censorship around here is truly bizarre.

Earthling,

When I read a post, I do not have the time to go back up the ladder to find who or what it is referring to. When a post appears in the queue, all I see is the section the person wishes to post and what he or she has written. When I read your post there was mention of spoon bending etc, but no mention of Billy, predictions who the post was being directed to., what am I to conclude? If you had said something in regards to why you are saying what your saying and who you were saying it too, this would greatly help me. Do you think I am being unreasonable? What would you do? Also, would you please contact me by e-mail, I need to discuss something about your account. scott.baxter@forum.figu.org

Scott

Indi

Post Number: 252
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone come across mention of the Tsunami/Earthquake warning posted recently, in contact 251?

Scott, from my records it comes from Contact 392, in Semjase Block 20, verse 23. This contact begins on p.3918. Dated 25th June 2005

Robjna

Scott

Post Number: 1556
Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2008 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robjna,

What I meant was the info mentioned in Contact 392, also mentioned in any way in contact 251 as a prophecy or prediction. I don't remember coming across any reference to it, but its been a while since I read it :-)

Thanks
Scott

J_rod7

Post Number: 327
Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2008 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Shawn, and to All

You are correct in your assessment: "[That] you will discover something in the future when you return to re-read your post in Prophecies and Predictions. When that happens, It'll become clear to you how you have presented yourself in a very crude, negative..."

I take full Responsibility for what I Posted. I apologize for the Burden of 'Vented Emotions', and in particular for using this Forum in an Inappropriate manner, as to record here my Unbalanced State of Feelings. I am Sorry, and Regret already my 'Faux Pas'. Yes, I am Human after all, and yes, I do make mistakes.

As to Project Avalon.net (PA), my opinion still holds. There ARE several Thousand People Posting there, many of whom are embroiled in discussion of the coming Shift in the Global Paradigm. And, BTW, there is represented Persons from Every Culture and Place on Earth 'there', as We are 'here' on this Forum.

However, many of those there are NOT yet Aware of what Billy has already given to us in His Prophecies and Predictions.

This is the 'Why' for my suggestion that we could 'sign-on' the PA site, to Expand the Awareness among so many to the Resources HERE, i.e. the Spiritual Values, the Teachings, the Mission Message to ALL Earth Humans for Alternatives to Wars and Chaos, the Population 'Time-Bomb', and the Knowledge of Creation. As I said before, there IS a NEED to address a Wider Audience. If We make the Information Available, whether it is accepted or not, We will have, at the Least, contributed Something of Value.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Cpl

Post Number: 378
Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2008 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jamesm,

"All of this will transpire shortly after the worldwide misery of unemployment and its related ills are corrected and surmounted.... (Jamesm)."

Thanks, James, I was thinking of that myself. It could indicate WWIII to "erupt" sometime soon. The entire war, however, might be even decades long, starting slowly and building up eventually to the 880(?) days climax.

We could yet be 4-5 years away from worldwide unemployment and its related ills (and, of course, less or more). Then two more years before the advent of WWIII, should it occur, and should that worldwide misery of unemployment be where we are now heading.

Looking at Henoch's Prophecy, it doesn't seem to indicate to me a war that is all over rather quickly. It could well IMO represent an entire generation of degeneration. As far as I know Billy has given no indication of how long the entire WWIII will be, should it occur.

Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 391
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a poem by the Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa on Barak Obama. It was not to my knowledge mentioned as a prophecy but clearly appears to be one:

An actor walks upon the floodlit stage of life
wearing a mask of an angel beneath a demon's gown.
Pretence smiles upon the crowded hall of life
holding out hope as bright as it is false.
Son of a woman in whose veins flows the blood
of ancient Ireland and dark Africa's plains.
You are Obama, nick-named the standing king
You are Barack, oh, son born to deceive
The suffering hoards of Africa look up to you,
See a black saviour where nought but a Judas strides.
An entrapper of nations, bringer of dismal war
Behind the robes and the nylon wings of hope
Oh, may those who look upon you, see you as you are.
May those who hope in you behold you as you be
A prince deceitful to bring down Africa's shrines
A siren who leads Africa's ships onto rocks of obliteration.
Your rule my lord will not be one of peace
Your reign my king will not be one of smiles
Even as we speak in caves both dark and dank
Enraged fanatics plot your dark demise
They will put around your head a bloodwet martyr's crown.
Oh black Kennedy following the one before
May God forgive thee and thy fiery spouse
As you walk in silence from the stage of life
Barack Obama, blessed son, Oh standing king.

Wonder if Billy has said anything about Obama.

Chris

J_rod7

Post Number: 507
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris,
Well, we know there is only ONE true prophet on Earth at this time. I think Credo Mutwa is one Disgruntled Zulu, venting frustration.

From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page