Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 23, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon » Archive through February 23, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Getknowledge

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi FIGU,

Question: Did all of the seven prophets, who came from the same spirit lineage, appear on Earth in sequence starting with Henok? If so, how could it be stated in the contact reports (if my memory serves me right), that before Jmmanuel was pro-created or caused to be born on Earth, his spirit came from a different planet consisting of a group of seven spirits, while he is 5th in the line of prophets on planet Earth? Thanks.

Indi

Post Number: 221
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2008 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it is my suggestion that your memory is not serving you right! :-)

the prophet lineage you mention is on earth.
If you find those contact reports and read them again, or another source of which there are quite a few, you will find the information that explains this.

Robjna

Getknowledge

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robjna,

If you know, will you tell me which contact specifically or the other source that explains about the Plajarens visiting a spirit planet (the home of Billy's spirit), inhabited by the group of seven spirits, where they asked for one spirit to volunteer and come to Earth as a prophet? I undertand that the Nokodemjon spirit form is the origin from which the 7 prophets on Earth are derived, but I misunderstand the chronology.

Indi

Post Number: 222
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you can read about Nokodemjon in contact 238.
Here is a link to Jame's site that is jam packed with information translated for everyone to read.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_238

Your version of what happened is slightly/moderately askew, and i suggest you also look up information about Arahat Athersata which should give you the info about the 7 spirit forms you referred to -- although that is not quite the correct description.

There is also alot of this info on this forum.
I did a quick search and found quite a lot of posts discussing the lineage and Arahat Athersata.
Please make use of this amazing archive.

Robjna

Getknowledge

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2008 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please, don't just say that I am not portraying things correct. To the best of your knowledge, point out the inaccuracy of my account and give the actual description according to the source, then I can also verify it again, myself, therefore come to a better understanding.

Indi

Post Number: 223
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2008 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't need to correct you -- because if you read the information I pointed you towards, you will find out the answers for yourself.

Why do you have a problem with that?

Robjna

Getknowledge

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2008 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problem. I was only trying to get more out of you, since there are a ton of stuff to sort through, I want make sure that I completely understand this. Never mind that, you helped enough and I'll continue helping myself to the notes and archives.

Thomas

Post Number: 518
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't know where I should post this so I chose here.

People have mentioned that a man will come in around 800 years and present the teachings which will be remarkably well accepted at that time. They also in other places mention that BEAM is the last of the prophets. There is no contradiction even if BEAM's spirit form is the same one the (or of the same lineage) as that of the man 800 years from now. Nowhere does it say that BEAM or his lineage will never again be present in the public. The contact notes merely say that he is the last PROPHET. A prophet is one who gives out prophecies. At that time, he may be a teacher of sorts without the need for future warnings AKA prophecies, because at that time, people will have begun already to accept the teachings and the prophecies which had already been passed out up to our current time, ending with BEAM...

Edward

Post Number: 1231
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas....

Yes, I would agree with you.

There could even still, be the possibility for Billy's Spirit-form to manifest
into our future to come, I would think. Our future is still - alterable -; and
if not altered properly, perhaps...his Spirit-form will manifest itself, in a
much lighter format(and not a Prophet), but still...with the concepts of a
Wise man. Simlilar to his previous incanations on Earth: not related Prophet-
wise.

By than, we humans of Earth may have already evolved far enough for no need
of a Prophet format....but just a very Knowledgeable and Wise man, to help us
polish...our anomalies.....refining to Perfect.

Edward.

Kaare

Post Number: 83
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

You mentioned a good point, that by then, we humans of Earth may have already evolved far enough for no need
of a Prophet format....but just a very Knowledgeable and Wise man, to help us
polish...our anomalies.....refining to Perfect.

I am thinking similar to you here. The population on this planet evolve slowly forward as we are meant to do. That is an unavoidable process. I think we can see difference from now and say 100 yeas back in time.
People perceive things differently now than they did back then.

And even within the next 75-150 years from now, we will again take another small, but still measurable step forward in our long and endless road up our evolutionary ladder.

In the early days of the contacts (contact 51) Billy was given a book from certain professor Slomann. The author of the book was not mentioned, nor was the name of the book mentioned.

Billy then gave the book to Semjase to read, and the comment she made about this book was interesting and gave an indication of how our evolution will proceed in the short term.

What she mentioned to Billy about this book back in 1975 was that
even though the work was astonishingly good and according to the truth, it should not find acceptance to the broad public, because it still is not capable of conceiving and understanding all these explanations and interpretations.
And furthermore she mentioned that this work is only suited for human beings who already have acquired a higher level of knowledge and understanding.
Thus were it to be brought among the broad, still not understanding mass, this would cause confusion, which would be very unhelpful for the whole enlightenment.
She concludes that this work, the book here mentioned, will find actual understanding first in about 150 to 200 years, as this results from the calculation of probability. (ref also my post number 40 about this)

Regards
Kaare

J_rod7

Post Number: 413
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kaare,

I have re-read Contacts 51 and 52 in attempt to find more information on the Book from certain professor Slomann (Sloman?).

Does Anyone know the Title of this Book?

I may ask Billy when the next round of Questions opens.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Pathfinder

Post Number: 107
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if there is a way to combine this train of thought with the discussion on the planet earth board under current events.

I believe the two topics can be merged into one very important line of thinking.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Pathfinder

Post Number: 108
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am still not certain that the fact that mankind may be confused by the publicatiion of a book means that we should not still at least try to get the message out there by a more personal means.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Indi

Post Number: 270
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kaare
re the book you mention -- I may have discovered what that is -- if you could contact me privately to remind me I will fill you in. You can let me know any thoughts you have on the matter as well.
If after I let you see what I think, and you agree it is a possibility, I will mention it further on the forum. I would not want to lead anyone astray with my idea on this, as I could be mistaken.

Robjna

J_rod7

Post Number: 416
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Robjna,
You say that You may have discovered what that Book is. I also would be interested. If You could CC a copy of "what You Think" and the Title of this to me at: rodnbun@tampabay.rr.com I would greatly Appreciate. Thank You.

Rod
Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Edward

Post Number: 1235
Posted on Friday, November 21, 2008 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kaare....

Yes, I am familiar with the mentioned book to Billy and Semjase, as you
mentioned.

Does indeed, take an immense amount of understanding and evolution, to grasp
and comprehend the contents. Would indeed, be as Semjase says.

Just like giving a child an Arithmetic book, when it has not yet learned to
calculate. They would indeed, have to Grow...into it.

Edward.

Pureharmony

Post Number: 135
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas and Edward,

There is some information about Billy's future incarnations in the 72nd contact which was Thursday, February 3, 1977.

Some of the details (dates, ect. for the spirit in Billy) Semjase was not allowed to tell, with the exception of some core group members, but there is some general information there which may be of interest to you.

~Shannon
*pureharmony*

Earthling

Post Number: 94
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 05:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just for entertainment or curiosity's sake, is there any info out there on whether some of the cast of characters in Jmmanuels life are currently in Billy's life today?

There was a myriad of characters involved 2000 years ago ..

Christian

Post Number: 179
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling

If I understand your question correctly: Yes, there are spirit forms incarnated today who were incarnated at Jmmanuel's time and working for the mission together with him, just as today.
But there is no use in asking about details (names) because that information belongs into the Core Group. Besides, it is not important to know about such information. What is important is one's actual life and what one is making out of it.

Christian

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, and many of the spirit forms may meet again in the future, in coming incarnations.

I can only guess, since I am not so evolved to identify anyone, but something is in that way, which I can not describe properly. It is like the feeling to have known someone well before meeting first time.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Earthling

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks C. So, does that mean I may guess who you were? ;) hmmmm? #$%^&**( ... is that correct??

Of course, its ones life that matters. Was just tossing it out there knowing the odds for specific answers were slim to none.

No matter, I appreciate the reply.

Thomas

Post Number: 519
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Shannon...

Earthling

Post Number: 204
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know why all 7 prophets have February births?

(1.) Henoch (3. February 9308 bc - 1st of January 8942 )
(2.) Elia (5. February 891 bc - 4th of June 780)
(3.) Jesaia (7. February 772 bc - 5th of May 690)
(4.) Jeremia (9. February 662 bc - 3rd of September 580 )
(5.) Jmmanuel (3. February 02 bc - 9th of May 111 )
(6.) Mohammed (19. February 571 ad - 8th of June 632 )
(7.) Billy Meier (3. February 1937 -

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page