Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 04, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through March 04, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ddpg

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

This is a letter I recently wrote to Michael Horn but which also goes out to you all...

'Dear Mr. Horn,

I am writing to you regarding something you will probably discard as being nonesense and will probably delete. It has to do about a prediction I would like to inform people about (please continue reading!). It is not my prediction but from a woman whom I will not name as she does not really want her name to be out in the public. This woman does not claim to be a phychic, contactee or mediun of any sort (she does not gain any income from this!). The way I know her is because she is a rather close friend of my family, for years now, she says she has been receiving images in her mind of events which surprisingly have all occured thus far. She does not know how she receives these perceptions and images but they just come to her. Though, she is also able to forsee somethings through the use of meditation which she is a student of. As for me, I am simply writing this to you and possibly a few other people to tell about a prediction (of sorts) which she has told us about in the last couple of days. It has to do with three sects of some sort which of t's members will all commit suicide, if I understood correctly, one of them will have something to do with a big fire. These sects could also be connected to a market of childrends organs. I know, it is not very detailed but it is what she has seen. Now, the reason why I am writing this to you and FIGU is because it could help out in the future if something comes up (gives credibility) and we can inform people (who might listen) of an upcoming tragedy to see if that can somewhat help them. Though, if it's a prediction then it might not help much as you know.

She has had a few other of these perceptions or predictions, maybe prophecy (she is not sure what they are exactly) but I felt this one was the most important one at the moment.

One last thing I would like to say is that I have chosen to send this letter to you and the FIGU forum since you are involved with FIGU. Since FIGU is an organization based on truth, it could help shed some light on this subject. Though, this woman is contempt, looking for the answers herself...
I would also like to say that I am also a student of Billy's teachings and have even been at the center myself, will be going sometime in the summer once again. I would just like to say one more time that I have NOTHING to do with those 'new age crackpots' as they are called. I am not a part of any of those 'movements' and I will not bother naming any of them as it is a waste of time. I am a simple man.

PS. I know, you will probably delete this e-mail but if these events do occur in the upcoming days, weeks or months, hopefully you aswell as others remember this e-mail.

Thank you for your time Michael,
Bye'

Jbarreto

Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ausschnitt aus dem 469. Kontaktgespräch vom 11. August 2008

{Excerpt from the 469th Contact Conversation of 11th August 2008

Please note, this is a Non Official Translation, and it may contain errors.

Faithfully translated into English language by José Barreto Silva –

Brazil Sunday, 08 February 2009 18:43:13

Images added here by J.B.S

Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass dies ist ein Nicht Offiziell anerkannt übersetzung und es kann Fehler enthalten

Originalgetreu übersetzung in englische Sprache von José Barreto Silva gemachte

Brasilien Sonntag, 08 Februar 2009 18:43:13

Abbildungen sind hier hinzugefügte von J.B.S -Anmerkung von J.B.S

Billy ... Kannst du mir nun jedoch etwas dazu sagen, was du bereits früher angesprochen hast, nämlich bezüglich des Bankcrashs in den USA. Ist das Gröbste nun vorbei?

Billy ... But can you now tell me something of which you had already mentioned early, namely concerning the bank crash in the USA. Is the roughest now past?

Ptaah Nein, denn das Ganze weitet sich noch mehr aus und führt erst Mitte September zum grossen Bankenzusammenbruch resp. zur Finanzkrise in den USA, wobei sich dieser Crash dann auf die weltweite Finanzwelt und auf Grossversicherungen ausbreitet, wovon in besonderem Masse erst Europa betroffen werden wird.

Ptaah No, because the whole thing expands itself even more and, firstly, in the middle of September, leads to the big bank collapse, respectively, to the financial crisis in the USA, with what this Crash then spreads itself worldwide to the financial world and on major parts to big insurances, from which specially Europe will be involved in great mass.

Billy Dann kann ja einiges erwartet werden. Da habe ich aber noch eine Frage bezüglich der Erdölförderung: Wie lange Zeit kann man noch rechnen, bis weltweit die Ölförderung in bezug auf die Reserven überschritten wird?

Billy. Yes, then something can be expected. Here, however, I have another question concerning the petroleum extraction: How long time can one still calculate until the petroleum extraction with respect to the worldwide reserves is exceeded?

Ptaah Die ist schon seit geraumer Zeit überschritten, was jedoch von den Erdölförderstaaten undKonzernen verheimlicht wird.

Ptaah It has already been exceeded for quite a long time, which, however, is concealed by the petroleum producing states and by groups of companies.

Billy Ist das auch der Fall bei Saudi Arabien?

Billy Is this also the case with Saudi Arabia?

Ptaah Ja.

Ptaah Yes.

Billy Die Erdölförderer pumpen ja Wasser unter die Ölvorkommen, um das Öl an die Oberfläche zu treiben. Da kann es doch mit der Zeit passieren, dass das Wasser letztlich über die Ölvorkommen hochsteigt und dann nur noch dieses Wasser gefördert wird.

Billy Yes, the petroleum producers pump water under the petroleum deposits in order to drive the petroleum up to the surface. In the course of time there it can happen that the water rises up to the top of the petroleum reservoir and then, at the end, only this water is extracted.

Das würde das Ende der Erdölförderung bedeuten.

Das Ganze würde eine weltweite Katastrophe hervorrufen, denn die ganze Wirtschaft würde zusammenbrechen.

This would mean the end of the petroleum production. The whole thing would evoke a worldwide catastrophe, because the whole economy would collapse.

Das Öl würde immer teurer und für die privaten Verbraucher ebenso unerschwinglich werden wie auch für den ganzen Transportsektor, der von Benzin und Dieselöl sowie Kerosin abhängig ist.

The petroleum would get still more expensive and just as prohibitively expensive for the private consumers and for the whole transport sector which is dependent on petrol and diesel oil as well as kerosene.

Dadurch würde der Transport von Lebensmitteln aus fremden Ländern ebenso unterbunden wie auch der Transport sonstiger Wirtschaftsgüter aller Art.

Through this the transport of food from foreign countries would be stopped the same way as also the transport of other economic goods of every type.

Auch der Massentourismus würde zusammenbrechen, und die Menschen müssten wieder in den eigenen Ländern Urlaub machen, wenn sie es dann finanziell überhaupt noch vermögen.

Also the mass tourism would collapse, and the people would go again in vacations in the own countries, if they are then still financially able at all to do it.

Die Autos, Traktoren, Arbeitsmaschinen, Schiffe, Flugzeuge und Motorräder würden zu wertlosem Schrott, und die Menschen müssten wieder zu Fuss gehen oder auf das Fahrrad und auf Pferdefuhrwerke usw. zurückgreifen.

The cars, tractors, machines tools, ships, aircraft and motorcycles would become valueless scrap metal and the people would have to go again on foot or on bicycle and on horse carts etc..

Auch sehr viele Produkte, wie Plastik- und Kunststofferzeugnisse aller Art, würden verschwinden oder unerschwinglich werden. Und es müssten in den Ländern selbst wieder Nahrungsmittel angebaut werden, was aber infolge der Überbevölkerung nicht viel bringen würde und folglich allüberall Hungersnot entstünde.

Also many products, like every kind of artifacts and articles made of plastic would disappear or get prohibitively expensive. And food itself would be cultivated again in the countries which, however, would not bring much because of the overpopulation and consequently famine would arise everywhere.

Tatsächlich wird in einem solchen Fall – und der droht tatsächlich – eine Entglobalisierung stattfinden, wie auch eine ungeheure Arbeitslosigkeit entstünde, die allein in den Industriestaaten bis zu 30 Prozent umfassen könnte, während die Kriminalität und der Anarchismus unkontrollierbare Ausmasse annehmen würden.

In fact a deglobalization will occur in such a case - and which in reality threatens - as well as also an enormous unemployment which in the industrialized states alone could include up to 30 percent, while the criminality and the anarchism would assume uncontrollable proportions.

Wieder Nahrungsmittel in den eigenen Ländern anzubauen für eine solche Masse Überbevölkerung, wie diese gegeben ist in jenen einzelnen Ländern, die selbst wieder in grösstem Masse Landwirtschaft und Gartenbau betreiben müssten, ist so gut wie unmöglich, denn dazu reichen die Landressourcen ebenso nicht aus wie auch nicht die noch existierenden Bauern-, Gartenbau- und Plantagenbetriebe, denn bereits ist zuviel gutes Kulturland verschwunden, verbaut, verbetoniert und kaputtgemacht worden.

To cultivate food again for themselves in the own countries, for such a mass of overpopulation as it is given, this is as good as impossible in those individual countries, which would have to go again themselves in mass for the agriculture and the horticulture, because the country resources as well as also the existing farmers the horticulture and the smallholders plantations do not suffice for it, because already too much good cultivated land has disappeared, obstructed, concreted over and was exhausted.

Auch in bezug auf die Energie ist dann eine Katastrophe unausweichlich, denn sowohl Wohnhäuser und sonstige Gebäude können infolge des Ölmangels nicht mehr beheizt werden, wie auch Kraftwerke keine Energie mehr erzeugen können, wenn diese mit Öl betrieben werden.

A catastrophe is then unavoidable also with respect to the energy because residential buildings and other buildings cannot be heated anymore because of the lack of petroleum as also power stations cannot generate energy anymore, if these are operated with petrol.

Auch die Schmiermittel für die Motoren und Generatoren sowie für Maschinen aller Art warden fehlen und sehr viele Dinge zum Stillstand bringen. Auch in den Spitälern und in bezug auf Medikamente sowie medizinische Maschinen usw. würde eine unkontrollierbare Katastrophe entstehen, durch die sehr viele Menschen sterben würden.

Also the lubricants for the motors and generators, as well as for machines of all kinds will fail and will bring many things to a standstill. And an uncontrollable disaster would arise through which many people also would die in the hospitals with respect to medicines, as well as to the medical equipment, and so forth.

So sehe ich das Ganze, wenn nicht innerhalb kürzester Zeit andere Mittel der Energiegewinnung und andere Stoffe als Ersatz für Alltagsgegenstände und sonstige Güter gefunden werden, die das Erdöl ersetzen können.

I see the whole like this, if within a shortest time other means of energy production and other materials which can replace petroleum as substitute for the everyday life articles and other goods.

Dazu gehören aber auch die zwei Stoffe Teererde und Erdgas, die auch nicht ewigkeitsbeständig sind. Auch die Biobrennstoffe sind ein ungeheures Problem, das nur durch deren endgültige Aufhebung durch ein Verbot behoben werden kann.

However, to it belong also two materials tar and natural gas, which are not eternally-constant either. Also the biofuels are an enormous problem which can be only solved through the definitive abolition through a prohibition of it.

Und wenn nicht endlich radikal greifende Massnahmen für eine weltweite Geburtenkontrolle ergriffen werden, dann kann die grosse Katastrophe wirklich nicht aufgehalten werden. Geschieht all das Übel wirklich, dann ergibt sich auf der ganzen Erde ein Szenario, das gut und gerne als Weltuntergang bezeichnet werden kann oder als Dritter Weltenbrand.

And, if radically measures for a worldwide birth control finally are not taken, then in fact the great disaster cannot be stopped. If all the evil happens in fact, a scenario turns out then on the whole earth, which can be gladly and well marked as the end of the world or as the Third World Fire.

Fragt sich nun nur, ob die schlauen Köpfe unter den Forschern und Wissenschaftlern sowie die verantwortlichen Regierenden clever genug sind, schnellstens Möglichkeiten zu finden und Massnahmen zu ergreifen, um diese mit Sicherheit drohende Katastrophe zu verhindern.

Now only ask yourself whether the clever heads among the researchers and the scientists as well as the responsible ruling ones are clever enough to find possibilities and to take measures as quickly as possible to prevent this threatening catastrophe with security?

Das können sie aber nur tun, wenn sie endlich auf die Warnung hören und ihre Finger aus dem Mund nehmen, um wirksame und greifende Massnahmen in bezug auf eine weltumfassende Geburtenkontrolle sowie saubere und erdölunabhängige Möglichkeiten der Energiegewinnung für umfassend alle Zwecke zu schaffen und Nägel mit Köpfen zu machen.

They can only do this, however, if they finally listen to the warning and by taking out their fingers from their mouths in order to create an effective and far reaching measures concerning a worldwide birth control as well as clean and petroleum-independent possibilities for the production of energy and hit the nail on the head.

Auch dass die Menschen allgemein sich besinnen und das Richtige tun ist notwendig, um den kriminellen und sinnlosen Verschleiss der fossilen Ressourcen einzudämmen. Dazu gehört auch, dass Autos, Schiffe, Flugzeuge, Motorräder und Cars usw. nicht mehr für Spritzfahrten und Urlaubsreisen benutzt werden, wie auch, dass keine Sportarten- und Rennveranstaltungen usw. Mehr durchgeführt werden dürfen, bei denen fossile oder biohergestellte Treibstoffe Verwendung finden.

It is also necessary that the people in general reflect and do the right thing in order to correct the criminal and senseless use of the fossil resources. It is also part of it that vehicles, ships, aircraft, motorcycles and cars etc. are not used anymore for spins and holydays trips and as well as also that no sports and race meetings etc, by which fossil and biofuel find application be allowed and increased and carried out anymore.

Auch dass Fahrzeuge mit Brennstoffmotoren benutzt werden, um 100 oder 200 Meter weit in den nächsten Laden zum Einkaufen oder zum Arbeitsplatz zu fahren, ist kriminell und fördert die drohende Katastrophe, weshalb auch das verboten werden müsste.

Also that vehicles with combustible engines are used in order to drive 100 or 200 metres far to the next shopping purchase or to go to the workplace is criminal and it supports the threatening disaster, for which also that must be forbidden.

Autos sollten nur noch erlaubt sein für unumgängliche Transporte und sonstig wichtige Fahrten, wobei z.B. ein Fahrzeug mit Brennstoffmotor zum Einkauf und zum Hingelangen zum Arbeitsplatz nur noch erlaubt sein sollte, wenn der Weg über fünf Kilometer beträgt.

Cars only should be allowed for absolutely necessary transportations and other important journeys, with which a vehicle with combustible engine only should be allowed to go for the shopping and for the reaching to the job; if the way to it is more than five kilometres.

Behindertentransporte, Krankentransporte, wichtige Güter- und Warentransporte sowie Schultransporte für Kinder sollten dabei als Notwendigkeit in Betracht gezogen werden, jedoch nur mit speziell dafür vorgesehenen und gekennzeichneten Fahrzeugen.

Transportations of handicapped person, transportations of sick people, important goods and cargo transports as well as school transports for children should be taken into consideration on that occasion as a necessity, vehicles which are, however, only especially provided and marked for it.

Und was unausweichlich sein wird, wenn das Ganze tatsächlich eintrifft, ist die Tatsache, dass in Relation zur rapide steigenden Überbevölkerung die gesamten Probleme immer grösser und umfangreicher werden und nicht mehr zu bewältigen sind.

And what will be unavoidable if the whole actually arrives is the fact that the whole of the problems becomes still greater and more extensive and not managed anymore in relation to the rapidly increasing overpopulation.

So wird der Energiebedarf und der Bedarf an Fahrzeugen aller Art, an Wohnungen und Häusern, an Medikamenten und Gebrauchsartikeln für das tägliche Leben ebenso immer rapider ansteigen wie auch der Bedarf an Nahrungsmitteln. Und gerade in bezug auf diese wird wahnwitzigerweise ungeheurer und verantwortungsloser Raubbau betrieben durch jene, welche allerlei Haustiere halten, die mit besten Nahrungsmitteln gefüttert werden, die bestes Essen für die Menschen wären.

So the demand for energy and the need for vehicles of every kind, for accommodations and houses, for medicines and for the basic consumer articles of daily use will rise just as increasingly more rapidly as also the demand for foods. And exactly in relation to these enormous and irresponsible destructive exploitation practised in a crazy manner by those which keep various kinds of domestic animals which are fed with the best foods which would be the best meal for the people.

Das sowohl hinsichtlich erstklassigem Fleisch, das für Hunde- und Katzenfutter verwendet wird, wie aber auch bezüglich verschiedener Getreide, Gemüse, Früchte, Geflügel und Fischen und allerlei sonstigem Getier, das beste Nahrung für die Menschen wäre.

This both with regard to first-class meat, which is used for dogs and cats food as well as also respecting to the different grains, vegetables, fruits, poultry and fish and all sorts of other animals which would be the best food for the human beings.

So veraltet alles und wird völlig wertlos, was gegen die Übel getan wird, ehe es auch nur fertiggestellt ist; seien dies atomar oder durch Sonnenenergie, Wind- oder Wasserkraft oder durch Verbrennungsanlagen betriebene Energiekraftwerke, oder Medikamente für Krankheiten und Seuchen, die immer häufiger und gefährlicher als Epidemien und Pandemien in Erscheinung treten.

So everything which is done against the evils becomes obsolete and completely worthless even before it is completed; be it through the nuclear or solar energy, be it through the power of wind or of the water or through the energy produced by the incineration power plants or through medications for the illnesses and epidemics, which more and more frequently and more dangerously appear as epidemics and pandemics.

Aber auch das Trinkwasser wird durch die steigende Überbevölkerung immer zum grösseren Problem und letztlich zur Rarität, während Menschen als riesige Flüchtlingsströme aus ihren Heimatländern fliehen oder vertrieben werden und in die Industrieländer eindringen, wo sie sich ein besseres Leben erhoffen, jedoch dadurch immer mehr Flüchtlingstragödien und Katastrophen auslösen.

But also the drinking water always becomes into the biggest problem through the rising overpopulation and in the end it becomes a rarity while the people flee from their native countries as gigantic streams of refugees or are expelled from it and penetrate in the industrialized countries, where they hope for a better life, causing through it, however, more and more refugee tragedies and catastrophes.

Dabei werden auch Krankheiten, Seuchen und Parasiten verschleppt und in die Gastländer getragen, wie das auch durch Güter- und Warentransporte geschieht, folglich in den Auffangländern für Flüchtlinge dadurch neue Probleme und Katastrophen entstehen.

Also, as a result, illnesses, epidemics and parasites are taken and are disseminated into the host countries, as this happens also with the transportation of goods and products, consequently originating new problems and catastrophes through it in the host-countries for the refugees.

Und weiteres Übel bildet sich dadurch heran, dass immer mehr sexuelle Vermischungen verschiedener Völkerangehöriger stattfinden, was auf Dauer ebenfalls zu grossen Problemen und zu neuen Krankheiten und zwangsläufig auch zu Verhaltensänderungen usw. führt, und zwar je umfangreicher diese Vermischungen stattfinden.

And further evil develops itself by the fact that more and more sexual intermixing of members of different people always take place, which also permanently leads to big problems and to new illnesses and inevitably leads also in fact to behavioral alterations etc. the more extensively these intermixings takes place.

Aus dem Ganzen entsteht aber auch Hass infolge anderer Mentalitäten, Religionen und Kulturen, was zu bösen Ausschreitungen führt, die nicht mehr auf einfache und friedliche Art geregelt werden können

However, from the whole of it arises hate because of other mentalities, religions and cultures, which leads to evil acts of violence which cannot be controlled anymore in a simple and peaceful way.

Ptaah Du greifst hier Dinge auf, die tatsächlich Hand und Fuss haben, wie du zu sagen pflegst. Die von dir angesprochene Katastrophe hat sich bereits anzubahnen begonnen, auch wenn die Verantwortlichen der irdischen Regierungen und der Wirtschaft usw. das Ganze noch nicht sehen oder einfach nicht wahrhaben wollen, wie auch die Wissenschaftler und das allgemeine Volk nicht.

Ptaah You understood the thing here, which actually has hands and feet, as you have the habit of saying. The catastrophe mentioned by you already has begun to develop itself, even if the leaders of the earthly governments and the economy etc. do not see yet the whole of it, or simply do not want to admit it, as well as the scientists and the general people do not also.

Und du sagst damit die Wahrheit, dass diese weltweite Katastrophe tatsächlich droht und hereinbricht, wenn die Verantwortlichen der Regierungen und die Wissenschaftler sowie das allgemeine Volk nicht schnellstens das Notwendige unternehmen, um diesen bereits laufenden Prozess zu stoppen und das Richtige zu tun.

And with it you say the truth that this global catastrophe actually threatens and closes in, if, as quickly as possible, the responsible ones of the governments and the scientist,s as well as the general people do not undertake the necessary action in order to stop this process already running and do the right thing.

Billy Das habe ich mir auch so als grosse Wahrscheinlichkeit ausgerechnet, gemäss dem Gesetz der Kausalität resp. von Ursache und Wirkung hinsichtlich dessen, was sich seit geraumer Zeit und auch gegenwärtig auf der Erde ergibt, und was daraus zu erwarten ist. Es muss nur eins und eins zusammengezählt werden, dann ergibt sich das Resultat als unumstösslicher Tatsächlichkeitsfaktor von selbst.

Billy I myself also calculated this as a great probability accordingly to the law of causality, respectively, in terms of cause and effect of what has been for some time and also is presently occurring on the Earth, and what it is to be expected. One must only sum up one plus one, then, by itself, the result emerges as an irrefutable factor of reality.

Was mich aber noch interessiert: Schon deine Tochter Semjase hat einmal gesagt, dass Vulkanausbrüche sehr genau vorhergesagt werden könnten ohne Vorausschau, sondern allein dadurch, dass durch deren seismische Beobachtung und Abklärung ein Ausbruch zeitlich sehr genau vorherbestimmt werden könne

But, what am I still interested in: Already your daughter Semjase has once said that volcanic eruptions could be predicted very precisely without forecast, but alone through the seismic monitoring and through the investigation of it, the time of an eruption can be predetermined very precisely.

Was hat sie damit angesprochen?

What has she approached with that?

Ptaah Vulkanausbrüche können tatsächlich auf eine leichte Art und Weise vorhergesagt werden, zumindest hinsichtlich kurzer Fristen, was wohl die Bedeutung der Erklärung meiner Tochter war.

Ptaah Volcanic eruptions can actually be predicted in an easy manner, at least in regards to short periods of time, which probably was the meaning of the explanation of my daughter.

Billy Richtig, wir sprachen damals im Rahmen von Wochen, Tagen und Stunden.

Billy Right, we spoke at that time in the context of weeks, days and hours.

Ptaah Wenn ich das Ganze so erklären muss, dass es auch einfache und in Geologie nicht gebildete Menschen verstehen, dann muss ich das in einfacher Weise tun: Zur Feststellung, wann ein Vulkan eruptiert resp. wann einer explodiert, ist die Technik der Seismographie (griech. seismós = Erschütterung, Anm. Billy) zur Anwendung zu bringen, durch die in den vulkaninneren Magmaflüssen – die wir auch als Magmakamine resp. Magmakanäle bezeichnen – mit Seismometern die magmische Seismizität resp. die seismischen Wellen der Magma gemessen werden müssen, die durch die Bewegung der Magma entstehen, wenn diese durch gewaltige erdinnere Kräfte stossweise in die Höhe gepresst wird

Ptaah If I explain the whole subject in a way that also the simple people not educated in geology understand it, then I must do that in a simple manner: For determining when a volcano erupts, respectively when a volcano explodes must be brought the application of the technique of the seismography (from the Greek seismós, = tremor. Note by Billy) through which the magma sismicity, the magma seismic waves, in the volcano-internal streams of magma - which we describe also as magma chimneys respectively the magma channels, which is spasmodically pressed upwards by the enormous forces of the interior of the earth - must be measured with seismometers

Anhand der auftretenden seismischen Wellenmuster kann sehr leicht eruiert werden, ob ein Vulkan in einem relative Ruhezustand ist oder ob es zu einem Ausbruch kommt.

By means of the occurring seismic wave patterns it can be very easily established, whether a volcano is in one relative dormant state or whether it results in an eruption.

Ist der Vulkan in einem relativen Ruhezustand, dann ergibt es ein ruhiges Seismogramm, das lange Zackenlinien aufweist, wobei die Zacken links- und rechtsläufig und kurz sind. Steigt aber die Aktivität in bezug auf das Hochgepresstwerden der Magma in den Kaminen, dann treten unregelmässig und nur in grösseren Abständen wuchtigere Ausschlagungen auf, die sich weit nach rechts und links – oder nach oben und unten – ausweiten.

If the volcano is in a relatively dormant state, then it produces a quiet seismogram which has long jagged lines, where the points are briefly indented to the left and to the right. However, concerning the highly compressed magma in the chimneys the activity climbs, then it occur only in an irregular and massive larger intervals rash which widens itself far towards the right and to the left - or highly upwards and downwards.

Das ist der Fall bei einem normalen relativen Ruhezustand eines Vulkans. Bahnt sich jedoch ein Vulkanausbruch an, dann wird die kurzgezackte Längslinie des Seismogramms immer kürzer, während die grossen Ausschlagungen durch die zunehmende Aktivität der Magmahochpressung sich immer mehr häufen.

This is the case with a relatively normal dormant state of a volcano. However, if a volcanic eruption develops itself, then the briefly jagged longitudinal lines of the seismogram becomes increasingly more shorter; while the larger ones, through the increasing activity of the highly compressed magma, always increases more and more.

Also werden die Grossausschlagungen immer häufiger und erfolgen in zunehmend kürzeren Abständen, was bedeutet, dass die Magma durch den urgewaltigen Druck von unten immer stärker und häufiger nach oben gepresst wird, wo sie sich dann durch offene Eruptionen entlädt und aus dem Vulkankrater geschleudert wird.

Therefore the great amplitude of the seismic wave traces becomes increasingly more frequent and occur in increasingly shorter distances which indicates that the magma is frequently even more strongly compressed upwards by the elemental pressures from below, where it then discharge itself through eruptions and is flung out from the volcanic crater.

Ist der Vulkankrater jedoch versiegelt resp. durch eine alte Lavaschicht verschlossen, oder stösst ein Magmakamin sich am Erdreich oder an einem Berg und kann nicht offen entweichen, dann entsteht ein derart unvorstellbar gewaltiger Druck, dass sich das Magma mit einer ungeheuren Explosion einen Weg ins Freie sucht. Geschieht dies, dann bricht der ganze Berg zusammen, wobei jedoch auch urgewaltige Schlammlawinen entstehen, die viele Meter hoch – bis zu 100 Kilometer und mehr – sich zu Tal und über das Land wälzen und dabei alles zerstören und alle Lebensformen töten, die ihr zum Opfer fallen.

However, if the volcanic crater is sealed, respectively, is locked by an old layer of lava, or if a magma chimney pushes itself on the soil or on a mountain and cannot escape openly then such an incredibly huge pressure is built that the magma searches for a way outside with an immense explosion. If this happens, then the whole mountain collapses in which however also the elemental forces of mudslides arise, rolling itself up to 100 kilometers and more - over valleys and lands, in this case destroying everything and killing all forms of life which fall victims of it.

Geschieht solches bei Vulkanen im Meer, dann entstehen viele Meter hohe Tsunamis, die mit bis zu 1000 Stundenkilometern durch das Meer rollen und dann viele Menschenleben fordern und ganze Landstriche sowie menschliche Errungenschaften zerstören, wenn sie auf Land treffen.

If such happens to volcanoes near the sea , then it arises Tsunamis many metres high, which roll through the sea, with speeds up to 1000 kilometers per hour, claiming then many human lives and destroying whole areas as well as the human achievements when it hits onto the land.

Doch zurück zur Seismographie: Wenn die Seismogramme richtig entschlüsselt und die immer kürzeren Abstände des Auftretens der Grossausschlagungen sowie das Kürzerwerden der kleinen Zackenlinieausschläge immer kürzer werden, dann kann daraus der Zeitpunkt errechnet werden, wann der Vulkan zum Ausbruch kommt.

However, returning to the seismography: If the seismograms correctly decipher it and the appearance of the ever more brief amplitude of the seismic wave traces as well as the shorter jagged lines become ever briefer, then the instant when the volcano comes to the eruption can be calculated.

Billy Mit deiner Erklärung kann ich das Ganze verstehen. Ist eigentlich recht simpel, wenn man weiss, was zu tun ist. Aber sieh hier, das ist das zusätzliche Wort, das ich dem ‹Kelch der Wahrheit› noch beifügen möchte:…

Billy With your explanation I can understand the whole subject. It is actually quite simple if one knows what is to be done. But, look here, this is the additional word which I still would like to add to the 'Kelch der Wahrheit' (Goblet of Truth**)

Das vollständige Buch «Kelch der Wahrheit» als PDF-Datei zum Download Kelch der Wahrheit: 6.3 MB:

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/Kelch-der-Wahrheit.pdf?download

**Note by the translator J.B.S:
Kelch der Wahrheit

Billy Meier's latest and most profound work, "Goblet of Truth" which you can download the original book in German language. Billy Meier has made the Book 'Kelch der Wahrheit' ('Goblet of Truth', title in English) 6.3 MB in PDF fully available to downloaded for free on FIGU´s official Website in German language here:

http://www.figu.org/ch/geisteslehre/kelch-der-wahrheit or here

http://www.figu.org/ch/geisteslehre/kelch-der-wahrheit or here

QUELLE/SOURCE FIGUSONDER-BULLETIN Nr. 47, Feb. 2009

Seiten/Pages 11,12, und/and 13
Erscheinungsweise/ Manner of Appearance:
Internet: http://www.figu.org
http://www.figu.org

15. Jahrgang/ 15th. Year
Sporadisch/ Sporadic E-Mail: info@figu.org

COPYRIGHT 1992/1993 BY Eduard Meier 'Freie Interessengemeinschaft fur Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien', Semjase-Silver- Star-Center, CH-8495 Hinterschmidruti ZH, Switzerland. All rights reserved. No part of the writings, photographs, films, slides, etc. may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, performance, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the holder of the copyright. Published by Wassermannzeit-Verlag (Aquariantime Publishing House), CH-8495 Hinterschmidruti, Switzerland

Now...DO spread the word to the whole planet...!!!

The end of the PETROLEUM Age.

J.B.S - BRAZIL

J_rod7

Post Number: 646
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jbarreto - Welcome to the Forums,

You certainly have made a great 'Splash' with your first Post.

I must say that your translation is VERY well done. More important is the message ... ALARMING at the least. The time for action with the issue of Over-Population grows exceedingly short.

Your suggestion to send this out as a general warning to all the world is good advice. Already, I have posted this in two places over on Project Avalon, where several thousand more people may read it. And have also sent this in a 'Blog' to President Obama; then emailed it to everyone in my address book. I know my efforts alone will not be enough.

This IS a warning we can not ignore. The Birth-Stop Petition must go out to all nations and to all people. You do, of course, know the petition is found on the website at...:
www.futureofmankind.co.uk/

Well done

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Badr

Post Number: 467
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

Don't you think you should ask people before copying their posts from the forum in other places?

Peace

Syn

Post Number: 141
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this is some very scary stuff, but nevertheless chances are good that its the truth. i assumed the worse for the financial crisis and i knew one day usa would fall apart. the oil crisis which is coming i knew that since the first time i read about oil. i knew earth didnt have a infinite supply for it. and i heard engineers for oil companies talking about we only have a good 3-5 years left for oil.

volcanoes is interesting.

has anyone got a precise time for when the oil would run out indefinately?
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

J_rod7

Post Number: 647
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Yes, Badr. And certainly I take at 'face-value' which Jbarreto expressed:

"Now...DO spread the word to the whole planet...!!!"

Or did you happen to miss where he said that?
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Badr

Post Number: 468
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes I did miss it, because I didn't read it and neither did I approve it.
I have received previous comments from members that there are posts being copied from the forum and pasted elsewhere without permission.

That is why I commented, as I only read your post. My apologies Rod

Peace

Jamesm

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jbarreto, thank you very much for that translation.

I can see some improvements could be done with regards to English grammar but it's still very good.

Perhaps I shall do that when I add it to futureofmankind.co.uk

Thanks again

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Scott

Post Number: 1698
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jose,

You do have the option of uploading this translation to the FIGU US Website for others to download. Perhaps in the future you may consider this, because we are trying to limit the amount of translations being posted on this forum, because the forum is for discussions more so, than a general posting area for various translations. In addition for those that are interested the first section of the English Translation of "The Goblet of Truth" will be released in the near future as a PDF Document also on the FIGU US Website.

Regards
Scott

Jbarreto

Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Zusammen,
Hello Everyone,

Related to posting the Message from the Prophet Billy Meier on other websites/forum etc.

As long as the person who has the intention of posting the true Message by the true Prophet Billy Meier on the urgency of substituting the use of petroleum with other type of clean energy on other forums, websites, etc. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET also to add this NOTICE (Mandatory) below together with the translated text, then there is no problem at all to spread the message all over the planet TOGHETER with the Original German language texts.

"Please notice by the translator J.B.S:
This is a Non Official Translation, and it may contain errors.

Faithfully translated into English language directly from the original German language texts by José Barreto Silva – Brazil Sunday, 08 February 2009 18:43:13
Images added by J.B.S

Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass dies ist ein Nicht Offiziell anerkannt übersetzung und es kann Fehler enthalten Originalgetreu übersetzung in englische Sprache von José Barreto Silva gemachte Brasilien Sonntag, 08 Februar 2009 18:43:13
Abbildungen sind hier hinzugefügte von J.B.S -Anmerkung von J.B.S - Brasilien "

Salome Always
José Barreto Silva

Brazil - South America where the drops water is eternally dropping in the name of Truth.

Cpl

Post Number: 421
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gerald,

It depends what you mean by "run out." There will be certain amounts of oil available for a very long time, probably as long as there is an earth. What will happen, and is already happening though, is that it gets more and more difficult and expensive to extract the ever smaller quantities available -- and also any rare large new deposits.

Deep sea oil is much harder to extract necessitating far more expensive equipment and costs all round. Hence oil will get more expensive especially as it also grows in scarcity. The recent mammoth find off the coast of South America e.g. will cost enormous sums to extract -- assuming we are even able to extract it, the feasibility of which is not yet definitively determined. The same goes for the smaller reserves still available, many of which are residues from past explorations left because they were uneconomical to work. At higher prices these will be made economical and worked, yet these will eventually cease production too.

An oil well ceases production quite some time before all the oil is extracted. Currently many oil explorers use a 30% figure. The last part is very low or too low-grade and too difficult and costly to extract.

Eventually the oil price will skyrocket from where it is now as demand fails to be met, and industrial slowdown as Billy mentioned will result if other forms are not developed.

We are on the down curve of in situ supplies (and finding those new supplies) and it seems rates of extraction. Because of the severe demand for oil and the potential for the price to rise dramatically we will never actually run out of all oil deposits. Civilization as we know it would collapse before then.

Lindsey Williams wrote a book, "The Energy Non-Crises" and has said that the energy crisis of the 70’s (and presumably the present) was a total fabrication by the government and that the oil companies have found enough oil at Gull Island, Alaska to power the USA for 200 years (bigger than the Saudi Arabian fields) and were ordered to cap the wells. The book is no longer in print, however it is available online at the reformation.org website. Lindsay Williams is now aged and apparently in hiding.
See: http://thecommonconservative.com/?p=63

I saw a video of Williams' on this in which he said how he worked with all the very top oil people in his position as a religious adviser or preacher to the workers on the fields. He was invited to their meetings and said he knew for a fact that what he was saying was true.

Even if Williams is right, and I think he could be, the oil if it is their is not coming out into the open for whatever reason. Perhaps the US might want to keep it till last using up the rest of the world's cheaper oil first?

Whatever, the era of cheap oil is ending; we may be in the last time of reasonably cheap oil right now. The current situation does show how price falls as industrial use weakens causing inventories to rise. We could see spikes and drops in price recently witnessed continuing into the future as the long-term price trend rises with ever higher tops and bottoms.

Chris

J_rod7

Post Number: 648
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chris, Warmest Greetings to All,

You are absolutely correct in regards to major 'finds' being capped off. I worked as an Analyzer Specialist for Chevron Production 10-years in Wyoming. There was continuing exploration then going on up the Grand Tetons, up into Montana, and over in the Dakotas which also made some huge discoveries. These all were then capped off. And I can tell you, this was all due to POLITICS.

The Oil-Shales and Proven reserves alone could keep major industries running for more than a hundred years. Natural gas is enough for another 500-years. Then, USA has the largest Coal reserves in the world, from which gas and oil can be produced through Hydro-Cracking.

The BIG problem pointed out in this discussion between Billy and Ptaah, is the Over-Population issue. THIS is where time is running exceedingly short - to implement Humanitarian solutions before the Third World Fire is unleashed. WE MUST get the Birth-Stop Petition out to ALL nations, and before the United Nations.

Salome
Rod

Jbarreto

Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear James G. T. Moore

Webmaster of this website: www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Please feel free to make the proper corrections to the grammar of this translation I made. English language is definitively NOT my native language and neither is the German language.

Besides I am a self-taught person in this english language matter since I was a very young boy of 12 years old more or less, no teacher, no tutor, only myself. I use english at my workplace because of my profession in order to read and discuss technical manuals on mechanical engineering, softwares and applications of it in mechanical design and related subjects - by the way most of it related to petroleum refining and its sub-products, to biofuel, water treatment, and such. No coincidence at all because with Creation THERE IS NO COINCIDENCE. Now that I have passed the 49yrs old I am also able to read and understand better the German language also and through self-teaching again thanks to Herrn Billy Meier with his texts of truth and thanks also to my friend deeeaaarest friend Frau Brunhilde Koye.

Therefore James Moore you can feel free to make it even better yet with your true British English then. and yes it is indeed a very good idea to add it also at www.futureofmankind.co.uk where more people will see and read it.

German language is in fact a magical language...when one learns it and 'feel' it it can open the true DOORS of perception...which nobody can close never.

Salome
José Barreto Silva

We're all doing what we can... as in the saying above at Rod´s posting.

Creational

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jbarreto,

Welcome to this forum and thank you for your well-timed and fine translation. It is hard to think of a better way to reflect pure intentions of oneness than the way you did.
It is a pleasure to have you onboard.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Jbarreto

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IMPORTANT MESSAGE to readers of these translated texts.

Hallo Zusammen,

Ich möchte, in öffentlich zu sagen, zu dir Herrn Christian Frehner dafür danke die Korrekturen zu meiner Übersetzung von diesem wichtigen Dokument gemacht zu haben das die Nachricht des wahren Propheten Billys Meier enthält. Danke für dich wertvolle Hilfe in dieser Aufgabe Herr Christian Frehner. Und auch danke schön zu dir Michael Horn dafür die Übersetzung zu Christlian Frehner zu schicken.

Hello Everyone,

I would like to publicly say thank you to Herrn Christian Frehner for having made the due corrections to my translation of this important document that contains the message of the true prophet Billy Meier.

Thank you very much Christian for your valuable help in this task. And thank you very much also to you Michael Horn for sending the translation to Christian Frehner.

This below is the first correction made by Christian Frehner of the previous posting above.

Corrections made by Christian Frehner (FIGU) on 17th February 2009.

Auszug aus dem 469. Kontaktgespräch vom 11. August 2008

Excerpt from the 469th Contact Conversation of 11th August 2008

Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass dies ist eine nicht offiziell anerkannte Übersetzung ist und Fehler enthalten kann.

Originalgetreue Übersetzung in die englische Sprache von José Barreto Silva
Brasilien, Sonntag, 8 Februar 2009, 18:43:13

Please note, this is a Non Official Translation, and it may contain errors.

Faithfully translated into English language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil, Sunday, 8th February 2009, 18:43:13

First correction by Christian Frehner, 17th February 2009

Billy ... Kannst du mir nun jedoch etwas dazu sagen, was du bereits früher angesprochen hast, nämlich bezüglich des Bankcrashs in den USA. Ist das Gröbste nun vorbei?

Billy: ... But can you now tell me something of which you had already spoken earlier, namely concerning the bank crash in the USA. Is the roughest part now past?

Ptaah Nein, denn das Ganze weitet sich noch mehr aus und führt erst Mitte September zum grossen Bankenzusammenbruch resp. zur Finanzkrise in den USA, wobei sich dieser Crash dann auf die weltweite Finanzwelt und auf Grossversicherungen ausbreitet, wovon in besonderem Masse erst Europa betroffen werden wird.

Ptaah: No, because the whole thing is growing even more and by middle of September will lead to the big bank collapse and to the financial crisis in the USA, from where this Crash will spread to the global financial world and major insurance companies, from which first Europe will be involved to a special degree.

Billy Dann kann ja einiges erwartet werden. Da habe ich aber noch eine Frage bezüglich der Erdölförderung: Wie lange Zeit kann man noch rechnen, bis weltweit die Ölförderung in bezug auf die Reserven überschritten wird?

Billy: Yes, then something can be expected. Here I have another question concerning the petroleum extraction: How much time do we have to calculate until the petroleum extraction with respect to the worldwide reserves is exceeded?

Ptaah Die ist schon seit geraumer Zeit überschritten, was jedoch von den Erdölförderstaaten undKonzernen verheimlicht wird.

Ptaah: It has already been exceeded for quite some time, which, however, is concealed by the petroleum producing states and by groups of companies.

Billy Ist das auch der Fall bei Saudi Arabien?

Billy: Is this also the case with Saudi Arabia?

Ptaah Ja.

Ptaah Yes.

Billy Die Erdölförderer pumpen ja Wasser unter die Ölvorkommen, um das Öl an die Oberfläche zu treiben. Da kann es doch mit der Zeit passieren, dass das Wasser letztlich über die Ölvorkommen hochsteigt und dann nur noch dieses Wasser gefördert wird.

Billy: The petroleum producers are pumping water under the petroleum deposits in order to drive the petroleum up to the surface. In the course of time it can happen that the water rises above the petroleum reservoir and then, in the end, only this water is extracted. .

Das würde das Ende der Erdölförderung bedeuten. Das Ganze würde eine weltweite Katastrophe hervorrufen, denn die ganze Wirtschaft würde zusammenbrechen.

This would mean the end of the petroleum production. The whole thing would evoke a worldwide catastrophe, because the whole economy would collapse.

Das Öl würde immer teurer und für die privaten Verbraucher ebenso unerschwinglich werden wie auch für den ganzen Transportsektor, der von Benzin und Dieselöl sowie Kerosin abhängig ist.

The petroleum would get ever more expensive and just as prohibitively expensive for the private consumers as for the whole transport sector which is dependent on petrol and diesel oil as well as kerosene.

Dadurch würde der Transport von Lebensmitteln aus fremden Ländern ebenso unterbunden wie auch der Transport sonstiger Wirtschaftsgüter aller Art.

Through this the transport of food from foreign countries would be stopped the same way as also the transport of other economic goods of every type. .

Auch der Massentourismus würde zusammenbrechen, und die Menschen müssten wieder in den eigenen Ländern Urlaub machen, wenn sie es dann finanziell überhaupt noch vermögen.

Also mass tourism would collapse, and the people would have to go on holiday in their own countries, if they are then still financially able at all to do it.

Die Autos, Traktoren, Arbeitsmaschinen, Schiffe, Flugzeuge und Motorräder würden zu wertlosem Schrott, und die Menschen müssten wieder zu Fuss gehen oder auf das Fahrrad und auf Pferdefuhrwerke usw. zurückgreifen.

The cars, tractors, machines, ships, aircraft and motorcycles would become valueless scrap metal and the people would have to go again on foot or on bicycle and on horse carts etc.

Auch sehr viele Produkte, wie Plastik- und Kunststofferzeugnisse aller Art, würden verschwinden oder unerschwinglich werden. Und es müssten in den Ländern selbst wieder Nahrungsmittel angebaut werden, was aber infolge der Überbevölkerung nicht viel bringen würde und folglich allüberall Hungersnot entstünde.

Also many products, like all kinds of artifacts and articles made of plastic would disappear or get prohibitively expensive. And food itself would have to be cultivated again in the countries which, however, would not bring much because of the overpopulation and, consequently, famine would arise everywhere.

Tatsächlich wird in einem solchen Fall – und der droht tatsächlich – eine Entglobalisierung stattfinden, wie auch eine ungeheure Arbeitslosigkeit entstünde, die allein in den Industriestaaten bis zu 30 Prozent umfassen könnte, während die Kriminalität und der Anarchismus unkontrollierbare Ausmasse annehmen würden.

In fact a deglobalization will occur in such a case –which is really threatening – as well as also an enormous unemployment which in the industrialized states alone could include up to 30 percent, while criminality and anarchism would take on uncontrollable proportions..

Wieder Nahrungsmittel in den eigenen Ländern anzubauen für eine solche Masse Überbevölkerung, wie diese gegeben ist in jenen einzelnen Ländern, die selbst wieder in grösstem Masse Landwirtschaft und Gartenbau betreiben müssten, ist so gut wie unmöglich, denn dazu reichen die Landressourcen ebenso nicht aus wie auch nicht die noch existierenden Bauern-, Gartenbau- und Plantagenbetriebe, denn bereits ist zuviel gutes Kulturland verschwunden, verbaut, verbetoniert und kaputtgemacht worden.

To cultivate their own food again themselves in their own countries for such a mass of overpopulation as is given in those individual countries, which would have to become extremely active again in agriculture and horticulture, is as good as impossible, because the land resources as well as the existing farms, the market gardens and the plantations do not suffice for it, because already too much good cultivated land has disappeared, has been obstructed, concreted over and destroyed.

Auch in bezug auf die Energie ist dann eine Katastrophe unausweichlich, denn sowohl Wohnhäuser und sonstige Gebäude können infolge des Ölmangels nicht mehr beheizt werden, wie auch Kraftwerke keine Energie mehr erzeugen können, wenn diese mit Öl betrieben werden.

A catastrophe is then unavoidable also with respect to the energy because residential buildings and other buildings cannot be heated anymore because of the lack of petroleum, just as power stations cannot generate energy anymore, if these are operated with petrol.

Auch die Schmiermittel für die Motoren und Generatoren sowie für Maschinen aller Art warden fehlen und sehr viele Dinge zum Stillstand bringen. Auch in den Spitälern und in bezug auf Medikamente sowie medizinische Maschinen usw. würde eine unkontrollierbare Katastrophe entstehen, durch die sehr viele Menschen sterben würden.

Also the lubricants for the motors and generators, as well as for machines of all kinds will be lacking and will bring many things to a standstill. And an uncontrollable disaster would also arise in the hospitals with respect to medicines, as well as to the medical equipment, and so forth, and as a result many people would die.

So sehe ich das Ganze, wenn nicht innerhalb kürzester Zeit andere Mittel der Energiegewinnung und andere Stoffe als Ersatz für Alltagsgegenstände und sonstige Güter gefunden werden, die das Erdöl ersetzen können.

That’s how I see the whole thing, if other ways of energy production and other materials which can replace petroleum as substitute for the everyday life articles and other goods cannot be found immediately.

Dazu gehören aber auch die zwei Stoffe Teererde und Erdgas, die auch nicht ewigkeitsbeständig sind. Auch die Biobrennstoffe sind ein ungeheures Problem, das nur durch deren endgültige Aufhebung durch ein Verbot behoben werden kann.

However, the two materials tar and natural gas belong into the same category, and are not eternally-constant either. Also the biofuels are an enormous problem which can only be solved through a definitive abolition/ban.

Und wenn nicht endlich radikal greifende Massnahmen für eine weltweite Geburtenkontrolle ergriffen werden, dann kann die grosse Katastrophe wirklich nicht aufgehalten werden. Geschieht all das Übel wirklich, dann ergibt sich auf der ganzen Erde ein Szenario, das gut und gerne als Weltuntergang bezeichnet werden kann oder als Dritter Weltenbrand.

And, if radically effective measures for a worldwide birth control are not taken finally, then in fact the great disaster cannot be stopped. If all the evil really happens, then a scenario arises on the whole Earth which can be well marked as the end of the world or as the Third World Fire.

Fragt sich nun nur, ob die schlauen Köpfe unter den Forschern und Wissenschaftlern sowie die verantwortlichen Regierenden clever genug sind, schnellstens Möglichkeiten zu finden und Massnahmen zu ergreifen, um diese mit Sicherheit drohende Katastrophe zu verhindern.

Now ask yourself whether the clever heads among the researchers and the scientists as well as the responsible ruling ones are clever enough to find possibilities and to take measures as quickly as possible to prevent this surely threatening catastrophe

Das können sie aber nur tun, wenn sie endlich auf die Warnung hören und ihre Finger aus dem Mund nehmen, um wirksame und greifende Massnahmen in bezug auf eine weltumfassende Geburtenkontrolle sowie saubere und erdölunabhängige Möglichkeiten der Energiegewinnung für umfassend alle Zwecke zu schaffen und Nägel mit Köpfen zu machen.

They can only do this, however, if they finally listen to the warning and by taking out their fingers from their mouths in order to create effective and far reaching measures concerning a worldwide birth control as well as clean and petroleum-independent possibilities for the production of energy, and doing things properly.

Auch dass die Menschen allgemein sich besinnen und das Richtige tun ist notwendig, um den kriminellen und sinnlosen Verschleiss der fossilen Ressourcen einzudämmen. Dazu gehört auch, dass Autos, Schiffe, Flugzeuge, Motorräder und Cars usw. nicht mehr für Spritzfahrten und Urlaubsreisen benutzt werden, wie auch, dass keine Sportarten- und Rennveranstaltungen usw. Mehr durchgeführt werden dürfen, bei denen fossile oder biohergestellte Treibstoffe Verwendung finden.

It is also necessary that the people in general reflect and do the right thing in order to correct the criminal and senseless consumption of the fossil resources. Additionally, cars, ships, aircraft, motorcycles and coaches/busses etc. may not be used anymore for spins and holiday trips, and sports and race meetings etc. may not be held anymore if fossil and bio fuel is used.

Auch dass Fahrzeuge mit Brennstoffmotoren benutzt werden, um 100 oder 200 Meter weit in den nächsten Laden zum Einkaufen oder zum Arbeitsplatz zu fahren, ist kriminell und fördert die drohende Katastrophe, weshalb auch das verboten werden müsste.

The use of vehicles with combustible engines to drive 100 or 200 metres to the next shop for shopping or to one’s place of work is criminal, is fostering the threatening disaster and must be prohibited.

Autos sollten nur noch erlaubt sein für unumgängliche Transporte und sonstig wichtige Fahrten, wobei z.B. ein Fahrzeug mit Brennstoffmotor zum Einkauf und zum Hingelangen zum Arbeitsplatz nur noch erlaubt sein sollte, wenn der Weg über fünf Kilometer beträgt.

Cars should be allowed only for absolutely necessary transportations and other important journeys, though a vehicle with combustible engine should be allowed to go for the shopping and for the reaching to the job only if the way exceeds five kilometres.

Behindertentransporte, Krankentransporte, wichtige Güter- und Warentransporte sowie Schultransporte für Kinder sollten dabei als Notwendigkeit in Betracht gezogen werden, jedoch nur mit speziell dafür vorgesehenen und gekennzeichneten Fahrzeugen.

Transport of handicapped and sick persons, important goods as well as school transport of children should be considered as necessary, but only with vehicles which are serving that purpose and are specially marked.
Und was unausweichlich sein wird, wenn das Ganze tatsächlich eintrifft, ist die Tatsache, dass in Relation zur rapide steigenden Überbevölkerung die gesamten Probleme immer grösser und umfangreicher werden und nicht mehr zu bewältigen sind.

And what will be unavoidable, if everything comes true, is the fact that all problems will become still greater and more extensive in relation to the rapidly increasing overpopulation, and they may not be overcome anymore.

So wird der Energiebedarf und der Bedarf an Fahrzeugen aller Art, an Wohnungen und Häusern, an Medikamenten und Gebrauchsartikeln für das tägliche Leben ebenso immer rapider ansteigen wie auch der Bedarf an Nahrungsmitteln. Und gerade in bezug auf diese wird wahnwitzigerweise ungeheurer und verantwortungsloser Raubbau betrieben durch jene, welche allerlei Haustiere halten, die mit besten Nahrungsmitteln gefüttert werden, die bestes Essen für die Menschen wären.

So the demand for energy and the need for vehicles of every kind, for accommodation and houses, for medicines and for the basic consumer articles for daily use will rise just as ever more rapidly as the demand for food. And exactly in relation to the latter it is insane that enormous and irresponsible destructive exploitation is practiced by those who keep various kinds of domestic animals which are fed with the best food that would be best meal for the human beings..

Das sowohl hinsichtlich erstklassigem Fleisch, das für Hunde- und Katzenfutter verwendet wird, wie aber auch bezüglich verschiedener Getreide, Gemüse, Früchte, Geflügel und Fischen und allerlei sonstigem Getier, das beste Nahrung für die Menschen wäre.

This both with regard to first-class meat, which is used for dog and cat food, as well as also with regard to various grains, vegetables, fruits, poultry and fish and all sorts of other animals which would be best food for the human beings.

So veraltet alles und wird völlig wertlos, was gegen die Übel getan wird, ehe es auch nur fertiggestellt ist; seien dies atomar oder durch Sonnenenergie, Wind- oder Wasserkraft oder durch Verbrennungsanlagen betriebene Energiekraftwerke, oder Medikamente für Krankheiten und Seuchen, die immer häufiger und gefährlicher als Epidemien und Pandemien in Erscheinung treten.

So everything which is done against the evils becomes obsolete and completely worthless even before it is completed; be it through nuclear or solar energy, the power of the wind or of the water or through the energy produced by the incineration power plants, or through medications against illnesses and epidemics, which more and more frequently and more dangerously appear as epidemics and pandemics.
Aber auch das Trinkwasser wird durch die steigende Überbevölkerung immer zum grösseren Problem und letztlich zur Rarität, während Menschen als riesige Flüchtlingsströme aus ihren Heimatländern fliehen oder vertrieben werden und in die Industrieländer eindringen, wo sie sich ein besseres Leben erhoffen, jedoch dadurch immer mehr Flüchtlingstragödien und Katastrophen auslösen.

But also the drinking water always becomes a bigger problem through the increasing overpopulation, and ultimately becomes a rarity, while the people are fleeing or are being expelled from their native countries as gigantic streams of refugees and invade the industrialized countries, where they hope for a better life, but causing more and more refugee tragedies and catastrophes.

Dabei werden auch Krankheiten, Seuchen und Parasiten verschleppt und in die Gastländer getragen, wie das auch durch Güter- und Warentransporte geschieht, folglich in den Auffangländern für Flüchtlinge dadurch neue Probleme und Katastrophen entstehen.

Also, as a result, illnesses, epidemics and parasites are spread and are carried into the host countries, as this happens also through the transport of goods and products; consequently new problems and catastrophes are caused for the refugees in the countries in which they had been received.

Und weiteres Übel bildet sich dadurch heran, dass immer mehr sexuelle Vermischungen verschiedener Völkerangehöriger stattfinden, was auf Dauer ebenfalls zu grossen Problemen und zu neuen Krankheiten und zwangsläufig auch zu Verhaltensänderungen usw. führt, und zwar je umfangreicher diese Vermischungen stattfinden.

Another evil develops by the fact that more and more sexual intermingling of members of different peoples take place, which in the long end leads to big problems and to new illnesses and inevitably to a change of behaviour etc., depending on the scale of that intermingling

Aus dem Ganzen entsteht aber auch Hass infolge anderer Mentalitäten, Religionen und Kulturen, was zu bösen Ausschreitungen führt, die nicht mehr auf einfache und friedliche Art geregelt werden können

However, from all of this hate arises because of other mentalities, religions and cultures, which leads to evil acts of violence which cannot be controlled anymore in a simple and peaceful way.

Ptaah Du greifst hier Dinge auf, die tatsächlich Hand und Fuss haben, wie du zu sagen pflegst. Die von dir angesprochene Katastrophe hat sich bereits anzubahnen begonnen, auch wenn die Verantwortlichen der irdischen Regierungen und der Wirtschaft usw. das Ganze noch nicht sehen oder einfach nicht wahrhaben wollen, wie auch die Wissenschaftler und das allgemeine Volk nicht.

Ptaah: You are picking up things here, which actually have hands and feet (are making sense), as you have the habit of saying. The catastrophe mentioned by you already has begun to develop, even if the responsible ones of the terrestrial governments and the economy etc. do not yet see the whole of it, or simply do not want to admit it, as is also the case with the scientists and the general people.

Und du sagst damit die Wahrheit, dass diese weltweite Katastrophe tatsächlich droht und hereinbricht, wenn die Verantwortlichen der Regierungen und die Wissenschaftler sowie das allgemeine Volk nicht schnellstens das Notwendige unternehmen, um diesen bereits laufenden Prozess zu stoppen und das Richtige zu tun.

And you are speaking the truth that this global catastrophe actually is threatening and overtaking if the responsible ones of the governments and the scientists as well as the general people do not immediately undertake the necessary action in order to stop this already running process and do the right thing.

Billy Das habe ich mir auch so als grosse Wahrscheinlichkeit ausgerechnet, gemäss dem Gesetz der Kausalität resp. von Ursache und Wirkung hinsichtlich dessen, was sich seit geraumer Zeit und auch gegenwärtig auf der Erde ergibt, und was daraus zu erwarten ist. Es muss nur eins und eins zusammengezählt werden, dann ergibt sich das Resultat als unumstösslicher Tatsächlichkeitsfaktor von selbst.

Billy: I myself also calculated this as a great probability according to the law of causality, respectively of cause and effect with regard to that which is occurring on Earth for quite some time and also at present, and what can be expected. One must only sum up one plus one, then the result emerges by itself as an irrefutable factor of reality.

Was mich aber noch interessiert: Schon deine Tochter Semjase hat einmal gesagt, dass Vulkanausbrüche sehr genau vorhergesagt werden könnten ohne Vorausschau, sondern allein dadurch, dass durch deren seismische Beobachtung und Abklärung ein Ausbruch zeitlich sehr genau vorherbestimmt werden könne

But, what am I still interested in: Even your daughter Semjase has once said that volcanic eruptions could be predicted very precisely without prediction (seeing into the future), i.e. alone through seismic monitoring and investigation of it can the time of an eruption be predetermined very precisely

Was hat sie damit angesprochen?

What was she speaking of?

Ptaah Vulkanausbrüche können tatsächlich auf eine leichte Art und Weise vorhergesagt werden, zumindest hinsichtlich kurzer Fristen, was wohl die Bedeutung der Erklärung meiner Tochter war.

Ptaah: Volcanic eruptions can actually be predicted in an easy manner, at least with regard to short periods of time, which probably was the meaning of my daughter’s explanation.

Billy Richtig, wir sprachen damals im Rahmen von Wochen, Tagen und Stunden.

Billy: Right, we spoke at that time in the context of weeks, days and hours.

Ptaah Wenn ich das Ganze so erklären muss, dass es auch einfache und in Geologie nicht gebildete Menschen verstehen, dann muss ich das in einfacher Weise tun: Zur Feststellung, wann ein Vulkan eruptiert resp. wann einer explodiert, ist die Technik der Seismographie (griech. seismós = Erschütterung, Anm. Billy) zur Anwendung zu bringen, durch die in den vulkaninneren Magmaflüssen – die wir auch als Magmakamine resp. Magmakanäle bezeichnen – mit Seismometern die magmische Seismizität resp. die seismischen Wellen der Magma gemessen werden müssen, die durch die Bewegung der Magma entstehen, wenn diese durch gewaltige erdinnere Kräfte stossweise in die Höhe gepresst wird

Ptaah: If I have to explain the whole subject in a way that also the simple people not educated in geology understand it, I then must do that in a simple manner: In order to determine the moment when a volcano will erupt, respectively when a volcano will explode, the technique of seismography (from the Greek seismós, = tremor. Note by Billy) must be applied, through which in the volcano-internal streams – which we also describe as magma chimneys or magma channels, respectively – the magma seismicity or the seismic waves of magma, respectively, must be measured with seismometers when the magma is spasmodically pressed upwards by the enormous forces within the Earth.

Anhand der auftretenden seismischen Wellenmuster kann sehr leicht eruiert werden, ob ein Vulkan in einem relative Ruhezustand ist oder ob es zu einem Ausbruch kommt.

By means of the occurring seismic wave patterns it can be very easily established, whether a volcano is in a relatively dormant state or whether an eruption is coming.

Ist der Vulkan in einem relativen Ruhezustand, dann ergibt es ein ruhiges Seismogramm, das lange Zackenlinien aufweist, wobei die Zacken links- und rechtsläufig und kurz sind. Steigt aber die Aktivität in bezug auf das Hochgepresstwerden der Magma in den Kaminen, dann treten unregelmässig und nur in grösseren Abständen wuchtigere Ausschlagungen auf, die sich weit nach rechts und links – oder nach oben und unten – ausweiten.

If the volcano is in a relatively dormant state, then it produces a quiet seismogram which has long jagged lines, where the points are short-jagged to the left and to the right. However, if there is an increase in activity due to the magma being pressed upwards in the chimneys, then more powerful swings occur irregularly and only in larger intervals; they (the swings) widen far to the right and to the left, or upwards and downwards.

Das ist der Fall bei einem normalen relativen Ruhezustand eines Vulkans. Bahnt sich jedoch ein Vulkanausbruch an, dann wird die kurzgezackte Längslinie des Seismogramms immer kürzer, während die grossen Ausschlagungen durch die zunehmende Aktivität der Magmahochpressung sich immer mehr häufen.

This is the case with a normal relatively dormant state of a volcano. However, if a volcanic eruption is developing, then the short-jagged longitudinal lines of the seismogram becomes increasingly shorter, while the larger swings are becoming more and more frequent due to the increasing activity of the magma being pressed upwards.

Also werden die Grossausschlagungen immer häufiger und erfolgen in zunehmend kürzeren Abständen, was bedeutet, dass die Magma durch den urgewaltigen Druck von unten immer stärker und häufiger nach oben gepresst wird, wo sie sich dann durch offene Eruptionen entlädt und aus dem Vulkankrater geschleudert wird.

Therefore the great swings (amplitude of the seismic wave traces) are getting increasingly more frequent and occur in increasingly shorter intervals which indicates that the magma is more frequently and even more strongly pressed upwards by the elemental pressure from below, and is released through open eruptions and is flung out from the volcanic crater.

Ist der Vulkankrater jedoch versiegelt resp. durch eine alte Lavaschicht verschlossen, oder stösst ein Magmakamin sich am Erdreich oder an einem Berg und kann nicht offen entweichen, dann entsteht ein derart unvorstellbar gewaltiger Druck, dass sich das Magma mit einer ungeheuren Explosion einen Weg ins Freie sucht. Geschieht dies, dann bricht der ganze Berg zusammen, wobei jedoch auch urgewaltige Schlammlawinen entstehen, die viele Meter hoch – bis zu 100 Kilometer und mehr – sich zu Tal und über das Land wälzen und dabei alles zerstören und alle Lebensformen töten, die ihr zum Opfer fallen.

However, if the volcanic crater is sealed or locked by an old layer of lava, respectively, or if a magma chimney is covered by soil or a mountain and cannot escape openly then such an incredibly huge pressure is built that the magma searches for a way to the outside through an immense explosion. If this happens, then the whole mountain collapses, producing elemental mudslides many metres high, rolling downwards and over the lands – up to 100 kilometers and more – while destroying everything and killing all forms of life which fall victim to it.

Geschieht solches bei Vulkanen im Meer, dann entstehen viele Meter hohe Tsunamis, die mit bis zu 1000 Stundenkilometern durch das Meer rollen und dann viele Menschenleben fordern und ganze Landstriche sowie menschliche Errungenschaften zerstören, wenn sie auf Land treffen.

If such happens to volcanoes in the sea, then tsunamis many metres high result, which roll through the sea, up to 1000 kilometres per hour, claiming many human lives and destroying whole areas as well as the human achievements when they hit onto the land..

Doch zurück zur Seismographie: Wenn die Seismogramme richtig entschlüsselt und die immer kürzeren Abstände des Auftretens der Grossausschlagungen sowie das Kürzerwerden der kleinen Zackenlinieausschläge immer kürzer werden, dann kann daraus der Zeitpunkt errechnet werden, wann der Vulkan zum Ausbruch kommt.

But coming back on seismography: If the seismograms are correctly deciphered, and when the great swings (amplitude of seismic wave traces) as well as the shorter jagged lines are occurring in ever shorter intervals, then the instant when the volcano comes to the eruption can be calculated.

Billy Mit deiner Erklärung kann ich das Ganze verstehen. Ist eigentlich recht simpel, wenn man weiss, was zu tun ist. Aber sieh hier, das ist das zusätzliche Wort, das ich dem ‹Kelch der Wahrheit› noch beifügen möchte:…

Billy: With your explanation I can understand the whole subject. Actually everything is quite simple if one knows what has to be done. But look here, this is the additional text which I would like to add to the 'Kelch der Wahrheit' (Goblet of Truth**)...

**Anmerkung von J.B.S hier hinzugefügte:
Das vollständige Buch «Kelch der Wahrheit» als PDF-Datei zum Download Kelch der Wahrheit: 6.3 MB:

Billy Meier's latest and most profound work, "Goblet of Truth" which you can download the original book in German language. Billy Meier has made the Book 'Kelch der Wahrheit' ('Goblet of Truth', title in English) 6.3 MB in PDF fully available to be downloaded for free on FIGU´s official Website in German language here:

http://www.figu.org/ch/geisteslehre/kelch-der-wahrheit

or here

IMPORTANT NOTE:
PLEASE, IF YOU WISH TO COPY THIS TRANSLATION TO POST IT ON OTHER FORUMS PLEASE BE a conscious person PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE ORIGINAL TEXTS IN GERMAN LANGUAGE OF THIS TRANSLATION to avoid that badly intentioned persons falsify and misinterpret the translations REMEMBER ALWAYS ORIGINAL GERMAN together with the english translation ALWAYS!!!

Norm

Post Number: 1242
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it would be easier reading if all the German text was below all the english. Most of us here are not compareing the two versions paragraph by paragraph.
My Website

Ramirez

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jbarreto.
Thankyou for the valuable contribution.
Always refreshing to obtain accurate information.

The contact report concentrates on unpleasant realities, however some consequences would be manageable if common sense prevailed among world governments. However it wont in the forseeable future as there is a deliberate plan now in play where a controlled display of world economic collapse is being used as a tool and lever towards propelling governments & individuals into perpetual debt slavery & fear by the notable criminals.

There is however some information related to oil & energy which needs to be discussed.

Since 1964 the shadow US government has had at it's disposal a number of free energy generating devices of various type & design which are scalable regarding size & output, being suitable to run vehicles, homes, factories & buildings right up to large power plants.

They are variations of scaler wave (otherwise known as zero point energy) devices, magnetic overunity devices, catalyctic crackers (hydrogen from water) devices. Solar & wind whilst clean are not cost effective on a large scale or able to generate substantial outputs.

Human society could gradually convert to widespread use of clean free energy sources however the corporations wont permit it and have bought out, stolen or blocked through patent manipulation many workable devices that have been invented over the past 45 years.
Control of energy is their most potent social lever in concert with banking.

In the event of a real oil shortage the multinational cartels would produce/license & release large devices to allow present power stations to operate as this flow of electricity can be metered & sold. Business as usual minus the coal & oil tankers.
Many power stations & national electricity grids worldwide are already in private hands so selective conversion is possible.

However if small scale devices able to power homes & vehicles become widely available society is then no longer controllable via traditional means.

I suppose Billy & Ptaah suspect or know there are contingency plans by the corporations.
Society wont collapse entirely but there would be huge consequences for over 2/3 of the population & no solution to the earthquake, volcano, pollution, agriculture, health, overcrowding problems if oil supply really does reach a critical stage.

Norm

Post Number: 1243
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I suppose Billy & Ptaah suspect or know there are contingency plans by the corporations.
Society wont collapse entirely but there would be huge consequences for over 2/3 of the population & no solution to the earthquake, volcano, pollution, agriculture, health, overcrowding problems if oil supply really does reach a critical stage.

It would be nice to get an answer from them directly on this.
My Website

Jbarreto

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Please enter here http://www.theyfly.com/VOLCANOES.htm and follow the important links related to the message above that Michael Horn has added at his website.

http://www.theyfly.com/VOLCANOES.htm

http://www.theyfly.com/VOLCANOES.htm

Read also this at the same website:

THE NEXT BIG SAN FRANCISCO EARTHQUAKE

http://www.theyfly.com/San_Francisco_Earthquake.html

http://www.theyfly.com/San_Francisco_Earthquake.html

Johnboy

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all,

It looks like Billy has been proven right again with the news that the 29th moon has been discovered around Saturn, which was correctly predicted by Billy from contact #151 on October 10, 1981. The story is here http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090303/ap_on_sc/sci_saturn_moon.

Thank you, Billy. The Silent Revelation of Truth continues. Saalome. Johnboy

Michael

Post Number: 750
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the moons of Saturn, according to the Plejaren, the problem is that earth scientists mis-categorize many smaller objects as moons that are not, technically, actual moons, as is expressed in the 150th Contact, October 10, 1981:

Billy: That is clear to me, but while we are talking about heavenly bodies, I would have a question regarding Saturn. As you know, the American space probe ‘Voyager’ is traveling past Saturn and sends photos to Earth. With that, the scientists will again be astonished, as already with Jupiter, because without a doubt, they will have to see on the photos that this not fully matured pygmy-sun is circled by more moons than has been assumed up to now. As far as I know, up to today it is maintained that Saturn would have only 10 or 12 moons, although truthfully there are 29 of them, if I do not count the adonids, I would be interested to know if all these moons will be discovered by probes and by the transmitted photos.

Quetzal:
This will be so - and some more.
As you were already able to notice on your big journey, at the very place, 29 moons circle around Saturn, which actually have to be considered a such.
With approximately 15 years, these should be discovered in their total number by probes.
They will probably not be that many and more, which can be discovered up to this number, because since your journey to Saturn, earthly scientists have discovered several additional moons, but which you probably missed in the course of the last few years.
After the discovery of the moons around Jupiter, the scientists are counting on finding several undiscovered moons also around Saturn, nevertheless, there will still be a surprise for them.

Billy: You think about the adonids?

Quetzal:
That is correct.
These miniature planets, called adonids, as you say correctly, are so small, that from the Earth they can not be noticed and seen, at least not for the time being, because the necessary instruments to do so do not exist yet.
A great portion of these miniature planets will certainly be registered by various probes, which will cause some confusion among the scientists.

Billy: I can easily envision that, because it is a substantial number, which circles Saturn - besides the few small wandering adonids, which only pass by the planet from time to time, I can fully understand that they are not visible from the Earth, because on the average they prove to have a diameter of only approximately 10 to 15 kilometer, if I remember correctly and what Ptaah and Semjase explained to me during the year 1975.

Quetzal:
That is correct, but it also should be known to you where these adonids came from and how they got to Saturn.

Billy: Naturally, at that time, Semjase said that the miniature moons would be larger pieces from the exploded planet, Malona, the rotational course of which was between Mars and Jupiter, before it was destroyed and torn to thousands of pieces by an explosion, caused by unreasonable human beings living there. While the greatest portion of the destroyed planet circles the sun as Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter, a few small groups of adonids have separated themselves and, due to the expansion forces of the planet’s explosion, were thrust into space, while a larger group of those came into the gravitational field of Saturn which, since then holds them as miniature moons, which means also, that these are not actual moons of the incomplete sun-planet, but are only immigrated foreign bodies of adonid-size, while the actual number of Saturn moons only totals 29.
Michael Horn

Johnboy

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,
You do an AWESOME job when you pass along the information about the prophecies and predictions.
I want to thank you for that. I actually wanted to forward the announcement to you first to let you determine the accuracy of the information compared to Billy's predictions, but I could not locate an email address for you.
Even so, you are right! I remembered the earlier announcements by the scientists, that the total had only reached 28 (which conflicted with the number of 29 as predicted by Billy and Quetzal). I had not heard anything about reaching the 29th (and more) as discussed on Contact 150 until this recent announcement. Johnboy

Creational

Post Number: 215
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael,

You simply can not fail to amaze us with your sharp observations.

Thank you.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page