Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 17, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through February 17, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Blake_p

Post Number: 294
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ahh,
My apologies, I was thinking that's where it came from since that has been a topic over there on social media kind of recently. My mistake,disregard.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1368
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt to your first point I suggest reading Sfath's contact notes line 88 and 141-146.
There is no so called grand plan to deliberately set people up to be enemies of truth that is not how thing work around here.

To your second point the Plejaren would in all probability deem the secret intelligence personnel as also human beings therefore why shouldn't they not also provide an out for them when the Plejaren are aware of their presence.
Why should the secret service personnel be treated any different because of their job description they are only human who most probably have been foisted onto their assignment not knowing what to expect so just because Billy wasn't on the ground as observer taking photos shouldn't all of a sudden mean that there was no purpose to the Plejaren's flight maneuvour if they happened to steer their ship in ways that are usually not part of their normal flight characteristics as a precaution just in case.

To your third point the Plejaren and Billy never lied although they are guilty of withholding some information and have engaged in telling partial truths and no to my knowledge they haven't engaged in such sophistry as to deliberately make mistakes and apologise for them later.

As to your forth point I suggest you read upon the article on those who lie about contacts to get a better understanding of the term arch crook arch rogue

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Those_Who_Lie_About_Contacts

1392. Truly, Mohammed was an arch-rogue and an arch-crook, but this is not intended to be malicious or derogatory in any way, but instead, it is meant to express that he was very clever, very adroit, shrewd in a positive sense, extremely adept at judging and dealing with people, experienced in speech, advice and deed, and proficient in everything else.

With your last point time and time again there are numerous references to the past lives of people whether its people comprising the core group to those that are enemies of the truth such as the lady who was an ardent Zionist who falsified Billy's written works who was discovered as being pharisee Simeon the father of Judas Ihariot.
There are pivotal roles being currently played by people who had previous connections with the mission or those personalities who had something to do with it in the past whether as friends or enemies of the truth although not all of course.
So my point being those who currently oppose Billy have one or more aspect of their constitution lacking which has led to preventing themselves from penetrating through the semiplausible deniability factor and the reason why instead of seeing the truth for what it is they are stuck outside of some superficial barrier.

I would have to say that it does make them less spiritual for how could it be otherwise.
Think about it
For those who oppose the Billy Meier case will certainly not study the ST nor would they know what Creational law is so how can you call someone spiritual if they don't follow the laws of Creation this is a logical extension from skeptics position.
Billy has an answer in the Q&A about this.

Matthew

Post Number: 110
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt

You appear to be twisting my points, or, you just did not read my post Nr. 108 clearly.

To reiterate: "It appears that you (Newinitiation) assign the activities of those that opposed the case in direct ways (MIB, Schmidt, Korff etc.) as somehow being part of the Plejaren's "grand plan"..." This comment was in response to your post Nr. 1361 in which you state, "So basically as was often apparent in the CR Billy's and Plejaren definition of what something is ended up being different to how we understood their terminology or how we would frame it from earthling's perspective and I think Dr Deadorff's term 'semi plausible deniability factor' that Billy states as nonsense is par for the course typical Billy."

So are you saying that Billy did not mean it when he said that this SPDF is "nonsense"? When Deardorff writes that very specific discrepancies in the case, "...when examined only superficially, seem to discredit Meier, but they were well under the control of the Pleiadians/Plejarens to have implemented", he is suggesting that the discrepancies were done to throw people off the case, which, according to the information in the CRs, is just not the case as each time the Plejaren clearly explain, without lying, or, trying to create "outs" (in my view) why things were done the way they were in respect of the mentioned discrepancies in Deardorff's essay, e.g., the trees were not removed to create doubt, but, to protect them from radiation damage from the ships. Do you think they are lying, or, telling part-truths in regards to this? We may not care for happens to trees, but, they clearly do have a high respect for all life.

According to line 88, Sfath knew that Billy would have some strong opposition. This information does not suggest in any way that they knew how and where all these attacks would come at Billy so that they were able to use these as "outs".

In regards to lines 141-148 Sfath states that they will use the Earth term "Pleiadians" to weed out the channeling con-artists and schizophrenics who would use this term claiming contact with them. Actually, this is not a lie any more than the term "Plejaren" as this describes the direction in which they live according to our view of the stars. They don't live anywhere in our time and space so the terms merely describe an area that we can understand as being some distance away. It would be more accurate to say that The Plejaren are actually 'Errans' as that is the name of the planet they live on: Erra. Also, imagine if they only descibed themselves as "dimension shifters": The internet conspiracy theorists would have a field day with that one, so, the term Plejaren assists us to think again, not, in terms of a threat, but, in friendly terms of benign ET's travelling some distance to speak to Billy, just as he claims.

In regards to your point, "...the Plejaren would in all probability deem the secret intelligence personnel as also human beings therefore why shouldn't they not also provide an out for them when the Plejaren are aware of their presence." You still assume that the Pendulum motion was done as "an out" in that comment. This is still a theory - just as my theories in my post Nr. 107 are. However, the former theory suggests a kind of deception on the Plejaren's part, the "grand plan" with well-crafted "outs", rather than their having to deal and respond to our obsession with deception as I outlined in my post Nr. 107 in order to reach as many people as they could.

We have no argument in regards to your point that the Plejaren do not treat secret intelligence groups any differently from the general public. Actually, that was the point to my post Nr. 107 in that I was trying to get people to reevalaute their, "the CIA know everything" type of paternal wish-making which also has seeded many dubious thoughts around Freemasons, the Illuminati, conspiracy type drivel that is constantly referred to by posters on this forum and that confuse real issues and our dealing with them and why the SPDF still seems to be such a strong influence on people's thinking despite the obvious errors. Every child needs a parent in control of everything I guess until they become responsible themselves.

"To your third point the Plejaren and Billy never lied although they are guilty of withholding some information and have engaged in telling partial truths and no to my knowledge they haven't engaged in such sophistry as to deliberately make mistakes and apologise for them later." Associating "guilt" with "partial-truth" does seem to counter what you, yourself, state above.

No argument in regards to the fourth point re. "arch-crook".

Finally to your statement, "...those who currently oppose Billy have one or more aspect of their constitution lacking..." I have no argument with that, but then you go on to state, "...which has led to preventing themselves from penetrating through the semiplausible deniability factor and the reason why instead of seeing the truth for what it is they are stuck outside of some superficial barrier." Again you still assert that the SPDF theory holds weight and that it was created, purposefully, by the Plejaren, when there are obvious mistakes in Deardorff's essay and when Billy calls this theory "nonsense".

"I would have to say that it does make them less spiritual for how could it be otherwise.
Think about it
For those who oppose the Billy Meier case will certainly not study the ST nor would they know what Creational law is so how can you call someone spiritual if they don't follow the laws of Creation this is a logical extension from skeptics position."

Yes to those who oppose the case, but, my last point in post Nr. 108 was made in response to your point in your post Nr. 1361, "So what is apparent (to me at least) is that those of us who have failed to arrive at the only conclusion applicable regarding the Billy Meier case is that like the term SPDF suggests, their psychological, historical, spiritual, intellectual, psychical, mental, physical and social constitution was for a better word lacking which prevented them from penetrating deeper into the quite daunting reality of the truths but also the escape mechanism (as in the stupid stuff and contradictory element of the physical evidence and how it was presented) provided the ready relief to deny this as a hoax thus maintaining their sanity not like the person who committed suicide after witnessing 5m Andron."

Again, the above supports the "nonsense" SPDF theory. Billy does not own a person's spirituality or knowledge: We each do, individually through our own efforts and experiences and gathered wisdom. Many have gained this without knowing anything about Billy or the spiritual teaching and some of those may have even watched one of his short films and not gone any further into the case. I am a FIGU member and support the mission fully, but, it would be a step too far to say that ONLY those who have thoroughly investigated the case have claim to a true "spirituality".

In summary then, the SPDF is nonsense and contradicts the information in the case from the Plejaren and Billy, so, we need to think a bit harder about why those seeming contradictions are there. Could it be that they are for exactly the reasons the Plejaren and Billy state in that the truth is actually the greatest weapon anyone ever needs and always serves to confuse the confused = game over for anyone acting or speaking dishonestly or with negative intent.

Matthew

Votan

Post Number: 273
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew

Interesting reading,but far too long.What does it all mean. You lost me.
joe

Matthew

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Thanks, don't read it then. Read it then. Does that happen alot?

Matthew

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1370
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Matthew
Without me making my post into another lengthy hard to read piece I 'll just respond with my main point reiterated.

Obviously its not to denounce your point of view which appears valid and it is your right to come to your own conclusions on what you think the truth to all this is.

Who really knows and you may be right but as far as I am concerned and out of my own research I have concluded that the SPDF is still a valid mechanism due to the fact that the repeated pattern of action displayed by the Plejaren and Billy over the decades in how they have chosen to present the information along with the way the physical evidence was exhibited indicated to me of carefully contrived steps to integrate an escape mechanism beyond the noninterference directive in light of tragic circumstances happening to people that the Plejaren may not have anticipated in the beginning such as the gentleman who killed himself after witnessing 5 metre Andron at SSSC.

But obviously it goes beyond that and this SPDF was also erected I think as a filter and/or a barrier in a way as a challenge and a test to prompt people to expend the prerequisite effort required to penetrate through all the supposed silly and contradictory elements to finally get to the motherlode.

I've come to understand how difficult it must've been for BEAM and the Plejaren to tell the truth to a barbaric audience incapable of dealing with the whole truth, given the ubiquitous negative influence of religion and false teachings and mankind's corrupted ways.

So how ingenuious of them to have even included this easing into element of the case so that out of people's own volition, decision, freewill and freedom they can decide to unbelieve it as their capacity or lack thereof would allow them to finally decide.

As the SPDF was even promoted as a valid theory integral in the authentication of the genuiness of the case I can't imagine that after decades of this theory going around that no one not even those closest to Billy didn't make an issue out of something so important if there had been a problem with it.
It just doesn't make any sense.

The contradiction you cite as your reason for deciding that this SPDF is nonsense may just be the contradictory element based on the SPDF which
May be prompting you basedon your volition to unbelieve this factor as having any validity even if the truth may be otherwise or it could be me who is the unbeliever of anything that contradicts SPDF theory despite the counterprevailing truth.

The jury is still out and obviously time will tell in due course.

Matt lee

Justsayno

Post Number: 652
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt(s), you may want to read this:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_030
Please get over the fact that the CIA aren't out selling girl guide cookies.
The reason for the Pendulum motion of the UFO is to trigger a memory in humans.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Matthew

Post Number: 112
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

I've read the SB 30 from Oct 2006 and it's a good one. The information contained within was then corroborated by more of Snowden's leaks in May 2014... almost 8 years later!
http://rt.com/usa/162576-nbc-snowden-september-attack/.

Good to have another theory about the pendulum motion of the UFO thrown into the mix, unless, you have a reference for this? What is the memory you refer to? Please expand as I can handle more words that a tweet.

Matthew

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1371
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno come again.
Trigger a memory?
Where have you extracted this from?

As for the CIA please read the late Wendelle Steven's preliminary report to get some context as to how it relates to SPDF we are talking about.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1372
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just discovered this now but related to my previous post how's this for coincidence on ufo sighting.
Its as if they've answered my prayers so to speak somewhat.

http://m.media.daum.net/m/media/tv/newsview/20150209063307294?program=newstoday

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1373
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey just saw a UFO 5 minutes ago.
It was a very cold dark early morning.
It was a bright intense yellow light very high up in the sky but seemed to be at a lower altitude than satellites with its flight trajectory moving towards my direction.
The lights slowly faded after 10 seconds or so.

Now what does this tell me?

It could've been a plane
It could've been a satellite
It could've been at ET craft, orb or telemetry disc.
It could've been a very slowly moving shooting star or meteor which I doubt very much.
It could've been an earthly manufactured ARV.
Etc

But the funny thing was after my participation of the peace meditation I stepped outside for a cigarette and wondered why the ETs aren't showing themselves lately and for a few days I was hoping to see them.

This is what gets back to the semi plausible deniability factor once again.
As I was a party to UFO observations on numerous occasions over the years where just several of them were unequivocal without that doubt factor this sighting I just had had all the hallmark of SPDF integrated into it.
Always leaving the observer elements of doubt so that it is still within the bounds of their cosmic universal directives of non interference where people can just brush it off with such a rationale as 'gee ya know it could've been anything or just my eyes deceiving myself' yet at the same time also leaving some element to pique curiosity and wonder.

Justsayno

Post Number: 653
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The triggering of a memory, I think I read that in And Still They Fly! but cannot find it right now. Sorry I could be wrong about that. I would think your memory would be whatever memory it triggered while watching it. At the time Guido Moosbrugger's book was published (page 6) there were no terrestrial craft which could swing like a pendulum. When I saw this motion 2 summers ago I was at the lowest point in my life that I could remember. So as my husband and I were exiting our vehicle we spotted one and watched it until it disappeared over our house and saw it swing back and forth. To me it meant a lot because I felt that they knew what was going on and they were just saying hang in there. My husband only commented that it must be windy for it to swing back and forth like that, but didn't notice that it wasn't windy lol. But I would think the motion itself is to trigger a long gone memory accessible from the memory banks? But I could be wrong about that.
To me the semi plausible deniability factor should be replaced with "I don't know" instead of pretending to cover something up (the human way), why not just say you don't know? Please remember what the Plejaren said about openly showing themselves, if they were to do so, we would lose all interest. Also the fact that like us humans, the Plejaren do make mistakes because it is part of all of our evolutionary path. What doesn't work, they revise and try another approach, as we all should. I don't know why you two are arguing because you both make complete sense :-)
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Watchdog

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

Im guessing you already know this but Im going to post it anyways just in case or for others who aren't aware of it yet.

You can see the International Space Station with the naked eye every 90 minutes. Of course not from everywhere on earth at the same time but In regions as it doesn't orbit on the same path each time around. I remember the first time I saw it. I had no idea it was visible from the earth surface. I was night fishing and thought for sure a UFO was going to land and take me and the fish I caught for the ride of my life LOL. When it came around again 90 minutes later, I realized it was probably man made. It was very bright and mesmerizing. Moving faster then anything in the sky.

Later on I found a website for tracking satellites which led me to another site dedicated to tracking the ISS. Soon after I realized what I saw that night wasn't my ride to the stars. (kicks a rock, Arg !)

For a practical joke. Knowing I could track the ISS based on our geographical location. I used that to play a fun joke on my nephew who lives about 700 miles away from me. I called him and pretended like I've lost my mind by telling him Aliens told me they were coming and going to land in Florida which is a few states south of his location (Remember now this was purly for laughs and giggles) I told him to go outside and look North, 30 degrees from horizon at 12:45 am to see them. Needless to say he surely thought Id lost my mind until he saw the ISS. He called me back totally freaking out. LOL It was truly an enjoyable moment but I couldn't let him think first contact was happening so I spilled the beans and told him he had been PUNKED as they say these days. Looking back on that moment truly brings good memories and reminds me still to this day of how important it is to keep humor and laughing in our lives. at any age.

International Space Station tracking site
http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/index.cfm#.U5U2aihvDT8
Enjoy.

David AKA Watchdog. USA

Matthew

Post Number: 113
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

With great respect of you and your friendly, insightful, encouraging contributions to this and other FIGU-related sites and as a direct result of those, I feel I must ask: Do you really think that the Plejaren cloak themselves by using familiar objects like planes/satellites/meteors as a SPDF for their UFO's to give us an "out"? We could start to think that we are seeing them everywhere and I would imagine that they have way more important things to do than to address our thought processes on SPDFs in a cosmic game of 'Where's Wally'.

Does humanity really need SPDFs to let them off the hook from the truth when humanity has, for thousands of years, fallen for so many lies - hook, line and sinker. We are already way off course and "out" of sorts for there to be any need, whatsoever, for more "outs" from the Plejaren. If anything the Plejaren and Billy are providing us with "ins": "In" with our true humanity, "in" with our true love, honesty, peace, etc. In, out, in, out, WE shake it all about and get headaches through our misuderstandings of what they are "up to" when they never hid what they were up to from us.

We draw the lines, the Plejaren do what they can to work within these lines as best they can in order to reach as many people as possible. That is my point and the problem I have with the SPDF theory.

Matthew

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1375
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi justsayno

That was an interesting episode and thanks for sharing it.
I am sure that we the people who comprise the membership of this forum have our own unique out of this world experiences that in hindsight, with the help of Billy's information, are better able to define them and everyone I think have their own story to tell.

Stretching the bow a little and in the context of Billy's information those of us who support the Billy Meier case and the authenticity and genuiness of his claim at present I believe aren't the usual run of the mill masses but were part of the mission since ancient times (not all of course).

Although by no means do I attribute some type of specialness or exceptionism above other human beings it does prompt us to ask 'why me why now why in this incarnation and why with the present set of life circumstances instead of another person and era'?

So having said that just as the Plejaren and Feds I think have integrated the SPDF within the bounds of their non interference directives in how they have showned their beamships to whoever they felt was necessary including the core group, Dyson & Vivienne, Michael Horn and many others I think that part of their overall reconnaisance and surveillance also would have involved investigating the loose group of people who would support Billy outside of official FIGU membership therefore the reason why these ET group have shown themselves to us and those who are better prepared psychologically to handle such information.

We have to remember that there is more to definition of SPDF so how about considering the leaky embargo hypothesis.

Dr Deadorff...
The Pleiadians must have had to abide by the overall alien strategy of covertness even while setting Meier up with unique photo opportunities and contacts that would serve to attract attention to him, his experiences, his writings and the TJ. They would have had to ensure that doing this would not prematurely rupture the UFO coverup. This would be akin to abiding by a Codex Galactica as suggested by Newman & Sagan (1981), or the Prime Directive of ¡°Star Trek.¡± With hindsight, we can understand how this balancing act was accomplished. The aliens themselves would have to ensure that Meier would be an easy target for skeptics, realizing that debunkers tend to ignore supportive facts while focusing upon actions that may seem suspicious of fraud. Unquote

http://www.tjresearch.info/denial.htm

Justsayno this dialogue with Matthew wasn't about proving how smart we are, to show off what we think we know, trying to win an argument, trying to undermine the other person's perspectives and insight nor was it an argument but merely to explore further to garner more insight, understanding, recognition, learning, cognition, recognition, knowledge and so forth through two opposing views.
If we'd all agreed with each other there would be no progress but only stagnation due to lack of impetus to a challenge, well at least this is how I viewed it.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1376
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah David but thanks nonetheless.
I enjoyed your humour.
Yes I agree especially in such a depressing times we gotta have a laugh once in a while.

With the latest UFO sighting I had it was from the same vantage point where I would always have my smoke in various hours and time of the day so I had already established that and factored in

1 the ususal international and domestic flight corridor.
2 the path of satellites that are visible.
3 the effect of sunlight in relation to the hour, the arc and position of satellites.
4 position of stars
5 military and civilian aircraft and helicopters
6 possible flares and fireworks
7 meteors and shooting stars
8 blimps and balloons
9 animals and insects
And so on

The flight characteristics were horizontal moving to my position but at lower altitude than satellites.

Airplanes exhibit flashing lights this one had none.
There was an intense orange yellow light that slowly faded so had it been a plane with its lights turned off I would've still been able to make out its sillouette via moonlight and city lights by following its flight trajectory and speed this wasn't the case as it had completely disappeared.

I figured that no shooting stars or meteors fly parellel to earth's surface.

Anyway in the end because of this SPDF all I can say about my sighting is 'I truly don't know'

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1377
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Matthew thanks for that kind thought.

You asked 'Do you really think that the Plejaren cloak themselves by using familiar objects like planes/satellites/meteors as a SPDF for their UFO's to give us an "out"?

I really don't know but going by whatever I've read so far I can only assume that the Plejaren only cloak their ship to invisibility rather than make it look light other flying terrestrial vehicles.

For my ufo sightings that is not the case but then again I am not the only possible audience in the vicinity of where I am as other people who aren't as ready as I am of the truth must also be catered to just in case.

Obviously we must take into account the unknown propensities of other ET groups like for example Asket.
If you've seen her ship from Billy's India photos they were just bright lights in the sky so there is one evidence that indeed they don't just let their beamship as it originally is to be observed without the SPDF integrated into it some of the times.

Now what then of the 4 group of ETs ( Phoenix lights) and prior to that the bafath's 'battle of Los Angeles' appearance not to mention scores of many others by people totally unrelated to the BEAM's case such as Jaime Maussen's presentation of south american ufo sighting of mass orbs not to mention NASA's STS mission related footage especially the tether incident?

Their UFO exhibition I think is all part and parcel of the mission to stir up their what justsayno brought up in her post above about the so called ufo 'controversy' so for the sake of the argument you eliminate the SPDF you will have no controversy.

You said 'we are already way off course and "out" of sorts for there to be any need, whatsoever, for more "outs" from the Plejaren' unquote.

Then what of their persistent issues with the religious minded and the effect of religion?

Dr Deadorff said 'Suggested motivations for such strategies include the desire by ethical aliens to wait until we have become more civilized, to not provoke our societies into chaos by a sudden alien presence for which we are unprepared, and to ensure that unethical alien groups don¡¯t take over. The UFO phenomenon then represents a purposeful ¡°leak¡± in the alien embargo, such that when full disclosure does occur, the shock upon society will not be so calamitous (Deardorff, 1986; Deardorff et al., 2005; Sprinkle, 1999, pp. 183-184).

So it does become apparent that the Plejaren must also cater to the lowest common denominator among the earth populous especially the most virulent religious types who still in this so called the age of enlightened 21st century are still bound by such stupid religious delusions to the extent that the premature revelation of ET existence would create the catastrophes Dr Deadorff mentions.

As for the Ins you mention, again this also gets back to what I have been saying all along in that those who are ready to handle the truth will penetrate through this SPDF filter and become part of the 'In' group who have passed the test to move onto what their psyche's capacity will allow them to handle.

Take for instance those here who have bothered to learn German or who already know it.
Now why do you think that they seldom participate on this forum and elsewhere.
Well they've moved a notch above people like me or someone in a similar situation who don't have to speculate away or make assumptions because they have already accessed the priviledged truth that we don't have access to because of our lack of German so in a sense they are more ready to handle the incredible truth by the merit of the fact that they have positioned themselves to be able to access it.

This is just to provide with you with an example

But the again just as justsayno wisely advised 'I really don't know' the unequivocal truth in this regard until my steadfast position is ready to be dismantled along with my belief about the SPDF hypothesis upon further revelation by Billy.
I am open to change when and where it is time for it but until then not now.

Matt lee

Matthew

Post Number: 114
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

As previously stated, Billy has already said that the "leaky embargo" or the SPDF theory, as outlined in Deardorff's essay, is "nonsense". If that isn't clear then how can anything else he says on the subject convince you?

Matthew

Joe

Post Number: 337
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What does SPDF stand for?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1378
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Matthew I'll leave my mind open to more qualification of what that 'nonsense' is by Billy before I make adjustments as there will be more to it than what he is letting on.
Maybe through a bulletin or special bulletin he may if he feels it important enough make further clarifications about it.
Maybe the term has outlived its usefulness after all these years which is the reason why he gave his answer in such a straightforward manner or maybe its starting to have a detrimental effect on the mission or since nobody bothered to ask about it until now he has kept it under wraps or he is laying out another gauntlet for people to think about with that answer of his so that it leads to people asking all sorts of question that ultimately compels people to think about something else partially related to it but still haven't as yet addressed.

The jury is still out but for me at least since thought inevitably leads to more thoughts in perpetuity like some sort of hyperlinks within a hyperlink and fractals within a fractals I think its leading somewhere towards where we least expected it but will become apparent from the position of hindsight as more events unfold in the future linking to it to give us a better overall view.

Matthew

Post Number: 115
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could the pendulum motion of the Plejaren's UFOs have something to do with "Unterbewusstseinsschwingung(en)" which, translated into English, means, "swinging wave(s) of the subconsciousness", i.e., A pendulum is a weight suspended from a pivot so that it can swing freely? Could this be the "memory" Justsayno refers to? I'm also reminded of Michael Horn's use of the pendulum to demonstrate cause and effect.

Joe - SPDF = Semi-Plausible Deniability Factor

Votan

Post Number: 280
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew

I have a pendulum which I use and it does answer questions. It does not work with everybody.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2519
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Short documentary from the Canadian FIGU Group: Video

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page