Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 04, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 04, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacobus

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

The sketch done by Semjase of Jehova is incredible! It is an priceless piece. Very good line work and attention to detail.

I assume that the Plejaren are all pretty darn good with a pencil or brush in hand. But to get to a point, I was wondering the other day, the short time that the earth has an intermediary with Plejaren is probably once again drawing to a close. This will not happen again for a long time.

So I’ll ask( even though I know the chances are slim) , wouldn’t it be cool if somehow, the Plejaren could paint us for the first time, a picture of their planet, daily life, activities, landscapes; etc?(they decide what is appropriate). We could sponsor the paint, canvas and brushes(acrylic or oil). Then you could use your telepathy to arrange an appropriate time for collection etc.

Could you maybe make an exception with this? It would be something fun.

Kind regards
Jacobus

Jonzie

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want to ask a question but every question I can think of sounds ignorant. So I want to thank you, instead, for being here during our life time. Though you and I have never met in person, I have enjoyed you and enjoyed reading your words very much. Thank you B.E.A.M.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Marbar

Post Number: 78
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and FIGU,

I hope you are doing good. I hope this don't cause any problems. Can you give my best regards to Ptaah for me for he is now going through tough times?

For many years from outside sources of information, it has been said that the prophet Mohammend married his first-cousin. To add more, it also has been said that Jmmanuel's adopted Earth father and his real mother are first-cousins.

It took me alot of courage to ask you this question. Is it true that Mohammend married his first cousin as well as if Jmmanuel's adopted Earth father and real mother are first-cousins?

Salome,
Marbar

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 224
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 04:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard

Replying to your last answer to my last question. Yes, It is unfortunate that your words and warnings and ever more provable predictions and prophesies do not shake the brain cells of the earth human, which they should as they concern our survival and well being. The persons in positions to change bigger problems on earth do not attempt to change for the better under your guidance from your writings. Thus we continue to full deeper into the abyss

----

My next question for this round concerns Nature. I have read from the Goblet of Truth that Nature is the appearance of Creation.

In Contact Report 249 Ptaah and yourself discuss overpopulation and Nature -

BILLY
.... Must this not result in nature and life ultimately raising a counterattack, that is, through epidemics and catastrophes of the elements, so that human beings are eradicated by the hundreds, possibly even billions? I still can remember that Quetzal and Semjase also spoke of something similar that once took place on other planets in former times.

Ptaah
That is correct: When humans on a planet proliferate excessively, nature and life autonomously interfere, which leads to the forced curbing of surplus life forms. Such a curbing and elimination of excess life forms, in this case human beings, ensues first and foremost through epidemics. However, the same thing also happens because life forms, human beings once again, become frail, if not to say incapable of living, due to their bodies, organs and immune system becoming then too weak.

Furthermore, nature and life also retaliate against excesses in human beings through catastrophes by way of the elements of nature, and other things.

My question is,
Nature being the appearance of Creation and thus being highly intelligent, can Nature (through the laws of Creation) intelligently act upon and change elements (weather and tectonic movement) on earth in order to counter the overpopulation?

Or to put my question in a simpler way. Can Nature create earthquakes and weather storms at its own will to counter overpopulation?

I understand that human actions also change weather and earthquakes and so on, due to overpopulation. My question is more about Nature being able to change these things by its own will without the influence of human actions.

Thanks Eduard,

Kind Regards
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Norm

Post Number: 1335
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, In Contact 441. You mention a worldwide group branching from governments, the military, industrial groups, secret services, paramilitary and powerful ones of finance. Who are these people do they have a name?
My Website

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What can you tell me about ancient Finnish kingdom? There isn't any physical evidence but lots of writings and placenames indicates that Finnish kings existed in the Viking era. I'm interested in this because I can't find any valid information about this mysterious kingdom.

Sincerely,
Niko Sulonen
You shine from the light that you shed; Your spirit comes from the Creation, you are part of the Creation.

Door_knocker

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

Thank You for enlightening us about the truth of everything! It seems as if we have all been born; on possibly; the most unenlightened and most dangerous planet in the universe. I am curious if creation has a reason for placing us in such an undesirable location. I will save this question for next month though.
On your 469th contact with Ptaah it was mentioned that the US and other countries economies were in danger of failing completely in September 2009. Did this collapse happen behind the scenes? If it did not happen then can you explain what factors caused it not to happen?
I am from the US. A country that was founded by rich white slave owners who wanted to be free!
I judge people by the intent of their personalty. Your personalty seems only to want to help people.
Thank You again! I always tell everyone to check your website and decide for themselves.

Kind Regards

Sitkaa

Post Number: 207
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy Meier

On the English FIGU board, I have been proposing ways to 'raise the vibe' of humanity (which I have interpreted as the reason for the Mission). One scenario I have been working on teasing out of the ethers is to develop an open-source system that values, banks, and monetizes people's preferences electronically, as a more fundamental system of expression than what our current international currencies represents. I am curious what your opinion of this might be. Do you think that there is anything to be gained by attempting such a system? Do you think the system would simply fall back into promoting the same cycles of greed (and resultant poverty) we now live with, or would such ambitions fall away as people developed some stronger sense of inner guidance and wisdom?

Thanks for your consideration

: )
Love is always the way

Jamesm

Post Number: 157
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard,

Why are the spirit lessons not available to the public without FIGU membership, please?

From what I read, it is because they are dangerous in the wrong hands. I do not understand how the truth could be dangerous so this must be incorrect.

In my opinion they should be available online in electronic form, free of charge. Only paper-based books should be chargable. This is the case with the Goblet of Truth as you know.

Thank you

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Elreyjr

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

As a natural reaction, we massage our temples in the hope of easing head ache.

What is it that we should know and understand behind the practice of massaging/physical therapy/laying of hands to ease/eliminate the pain of another human body?

Jun

Scott

Post Number: 1966
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

I hope your health is good.

Back to the impossibility to change the past discussion.

CF said: “If you were capable of travelling back into the past you would KNOW that you cannot change anything and, therefore, you wouldn’t even try to change anything because anything to the contrary would be an absolutely silly and illogical action that would fail from the beginning.)”

In my previous example of the bullet aiming at my father, if any attempt to change the past is bound to fail (cf CF), then a law/force is bound to intervene (pure logic!).

Question: So what is the nature of the Creation’s law intervening to prevent the past events from changing? Physical, psychic or something else?

[I would’nt call “silly and illogical an action that would fail from the beginning” but simply useless. Unfortunately, some silly and illogical actions reach their goal without failing down here.]

Thanks for what you do!
Take care

Lepuniv

Creation's laws are valid in everything that exists, in the material and also in the non-material realms/diemensions/etc.
The law that's involved here is the law of cause and effect.

(Note by CF: In life there's no "undo key" where anything that has occurred can be made undone.)

Getknowledge

From the Talmud of Jmmnauel - Alms, Fasting, Treasures, and Concerns

30. "The eye is the light of your body.
31. "When your eye is clear, your entire body will be a light.
32. "But if your eye is evil, your whole body will be dark.

Wether, metaphorically or literally, what does Jmmanuel mean?

Much appreciation for opening up the Universe to us.
Tien

The "eye" is a metaphor/picture for the "consciousness", and the state of consciousness or psyche is displayed through a person's eyes.

Ramirez

Greetings Billy,

Question about the past concerning the time of Jmannuel.

What was the occupation of Mary Magdalene before she joined the disciples and what happened to her after the so called resurrection ?

Also you might wish to elaborate on whether she was as indicated in some of the Dead Sea Scrolls more knowledgeable, intellectually flexible and generally grasping the hidden meaning of Jmannuel's teachings with greater accuracy than the other apostles.

Thankyou and ..... congratulations on your recent 73rd Happy Birthday.
Cheers.

Billy doesn't know.

Savio

Dear Billy

There has been efforts spent on extracting ancient earth history timeline via the information available within the contact notes, here is one of the achievements:

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Event_Timeline (siehe Anhang)

However, the time/period mentioned within the contact notes is sometimes vague on the one hand, misunderstanding, mixing up of events and persons involved are quite often on the other, hence it is difficult to form a clear picture on the Earth’s ancient past.

My question is: Would it be possible that Billy could correct any mistake within the above mentioned Timeline? Or, for the better, would FIGU produce her own official Event Timeline?

Salome

Savio

No, because on the one hand, these figures are not important, and on the other hand we are not interested to do this because we have other priorities.

Holland_escobar

hello Mr Meier,something has been puzzling me in regards to the positives and negatives of life/creation , I understand that many ills or "negative circumstances" on this world are the
result of our actions because we are guided by our irresponsibility and willful ignorance but what puzzles me is the many negatives that occur in nature due to "inefficiencies" of life, for example, when a lioness gives birth to cubs, half of them die of natural causes. If one
were to observe nature, it seems that the negatives are in higher grade than the positives because there is much suffering. My question is
why is such unnecessary suffering necessary in
creation and what is the "profit" of it?

Such "inefficiencies" as described by you don't exist in nature. Everything has its sense (makes sense) in the course of nature. By the law of cause and effect nature secures that no species becomes too much in numbers. The human being is an exception with his unchecked population increase.

Regarding the positive and negative: Both aspects are more or less balanced, but the positive outweights the negative to a small degree. Otherwise evolution would not be possible.

(Note by CF: In the animal world there's no unnecessary suffering, at least as long as it is left undisturbed by the human being, and the "profit" is that nature stays in balance and that evolution is made possible.)

Smukhuti

Hello Billy,

From Contact 211
“…Tatsächlich ist es nämlich so, wie ich erkannt habe, dass das weibliche Geschlecht in vielen Belangen des Lebens, des Menschseins und der Friedsamkeit usw. bemerkenswert weiterentwickelt ist als die Männer, folglich die Frauen viele Dinge intelligenter beurteilen und angehen. Auch ihre Logik scheint mir ausgeprägter zu sein, so aber auch ihr Sinn für wahre Freiheit, Liebe und Harmonie…”

“…In fact, as I’ve realized, it is such that the female gender – in many aspects of life, humanity, and peacefulness, etc. – is remarkably more developed than the male gender; consequently, the women judge and approach many things more intelligently. Also, their logic seems to me to be more pronounced, as well as their sense of true freedom, love, and harmony…”

It seems interesting that Creation, which is so logical itself, would make one sex in general more logical than other. By making one sex more logical, is Creation loosing an opportunity to learn through different perspective (strengths and weaknesses) of different sexes placed at the same logic level?

Is your observation particular to these times and earth women only?

Thank you.
Salome. Suv

It isn't Creation which made one sex more logical than the other. It is the human beings themselves who are responsible for their own consciousness-related and psychological "make-up". And of course there are women who are thinking and behaving more like men, and men who are thinking and feeling like women. Men also can be (and in many cases are) sensitive and subtle (feinsinnig).

Creation just created the laws, but development and evolution are depending on the law of cause and effect. If human beings are developing just one side of their potential, like sensitivity or reason or logic, instead of trying to further/develop the completeness of their potential, the output/result is according to the efforts. In other words: If some capacities are neglected, they cannot grow.

(Note by CF: If a man says: "If I'm not sensitive to my wife's needs, it's not my fault because I'm a man", it cannot be accepted as an excuse because each person can improve one's shortages, if there's a will, and a motivation, even if there will be no instant result. Btw: The same applies for women, too.)

Bodhran

Dear Billy,
it has been stated that religion as it exists here on earth does not exist anywhere else in the universe,we also know through your writings that this type of religion exists in part because a more advanced race arrived on a primitive planet ( earth) and set themselves up as gods as we know them. My question is ,has this not happened on other planets and if so how did the primitive population avoid becoming mired in false beliefs such as we have here on earth?

Thank you very much and good health to you.
Salome

Tony.

Of course religions do also exist on other planets, because some kind of religion is a natural occurrence during the evolution process of a humankind. But what is different here on Earth is the insane occurrence that a human being or objects and figments are turned into a god or gods who, in turn, shall be responsible for creation and supervising the thinking and course of life of the human beings, as it is the case within the Christian, Jewish, Islamic etc. religions.

Kingman

Hello Billy, I hope you are well.

Previously I asked about feelings, in short, where does love form from.

You responded with:

"Apart from the fact that "Gefühle" cannot be correctly defined in English, "Gefühlswelt" represents that which results from the world of thoughts as "feelings". "Feelings" and stirrings, which are something entirely different than emotions, do appear/exist in many thousand-fold forms. Love is not "formed" from feelings, but from thoughts only. Usually this is the so-called "gefühlsmässige" = feeling-related love, in contrast to the "gemütsbedingte" or "empfindungsmässige" love, which is not based on feelings, but on the so-called "Empfindungsliebe" (a word that cannot be translated into English)."

I can realize that thinking about Creation and how everything is a part of Creation would grow ones emotion of what real love is.

Do average Earth people have the ability to transmit their feelings, or is it the emotions(love/hate), to other living Earth people who are many miles apart and be felt by them. Or is it just the precursor to these (the thoughts that create these effects) that we can send unknowingly, or not. And in line with that question, what contains the most energy/strength/value, feelings or emotions? It seems emotions, being more thought out would contain greater value/effect.
a friend in america
Shawn

No, thinking about Creation does not let grow emotions, but feelings. And real love is not based on emotions, but on thoughts and feelings. As a rule, emotions are linked with degeneration, and they cannot be controlled and appear suddenly. "Emotional love" is not real love.

Emotions are stronger (in energy) than feelings.
Emotions are e.g.: hatred, rage, craving for retaliation, etc. Contrary, love is not an emotion, and it also is not pure feeling, but includes knowledge and wisdom.

People must learn to develop (and use) their feelings, to be based on thoughts that are not degenerated but in line with Creation's laws and recommendations.

(Note by CF: And yes, it is possible to transmit/receive feelings if the human beings are open to "mitgefühl" (sympathy).

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier. I hope you are well. My question is about love. I mean the true and real love that never dies. I have read many of your writings and something is not clear to me. I have understood that, even though our consciousness is not aware of it, the subconscious does have a direct connection to Creation through the Gemut. If this is the case, then why must true love be built if the subconscious is already aware that we are all connected as one within Creation? I have understood that real love is the certain knowledge that all and everyone is one within Creation.

Aside from that, would you please pass on my best wishes to Ptaah and that I am sorry for the loss of his wife recently (again). Thank you.

Thomas

Since our unconsciousness doesn't think, the human being's evolution process is directed/happens/occurs in/through the focus of our consciousness. We have to build up true love through thinking and feeling.

(Note by CF: Unconsciousness versus consciousness: If you want to build a house, you cannot sit and wait until someone has the idea to build it for yourself. You have to make the decision and take care for the money, the labour etc. to bring about the desired result.)

Joe

Billy, can you please tell me, if you know, whether Earth humans have the technology to teleport from one region to another on Earth and also from one planet to another like from Earth to Mars? Also if I may ask, is there any Earth human activity on Mars?

No, they haven't.

Sebastian

Hi, Mr. Edward, Mr. Christian.
I am from Poland where we have few mysteries in our hands that I would like to ask you about. I think that you may have some answers therefore I would will try to ask you few questions in near future about Poland and Polish people, etc.

Do you maybe have any information about General Wladyslaw Sikorski who died in an air plane catastrophe. To this day, this is a mystery for Polish people because the accident indicates that he was, let me say - removed by English. Was the air plane he was in sabotaged? Do you maybe know what really happened 4/6/1943.

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
Sebastian

Billy doesn't know.

(Note by CF: And it doesn't make sense to ask a similar question in the next round.)

Jacobus

Hi Billy,

The sketch done by Semjase of Jehova is incredible! It is an priceless piece. Very good line work and attention to detail.

I assume that the Plejaren are all pretty darn good with a pencil or brush in hand. But to get to a point, I was wondering the other day, the short time that the earth has an intermediary with Plejaren is probably once again drawing to a close. This will not happen again for a long time.

So I’ll ask( even though I know the chances are slim) , wouldn’t it be cool if somehow, the Plejaren could paint us for the first time, a picture of their planet, daily life, activities, landscapes; etc?(they decide what is appropriate). We could sponsor the paint, canvas and brushes(acrylic or oil). Then you could use your telepathy to arrange an appropriate time for collection etc.

Could you maybe make an exception with this? It would be something fun.

Kind regards
Jacobus

Of course it would be "cool", but there won't be an exception. We are glad that at least several drawings were possible.

Jonzie

I want to ask a question but every question I can think of sounds ignorant. So I want to thank you, instead, for being here during our life time. Though you and I have never met in person, I have enjoyed you and enjoyed reading your words very much. Thank you B.E.A.M.

Thank you.

Marbar

Hello Billy and FIGU,

I hope you are doing good. I hope this don't cause any problems. Can you give my best regards to Ptaah for me for he is now going through tough times?

For many years from outside sources of information, it has been said that the prophet Mohammend married his first-cousin. To add more, it also has been said that Jmmanuel's adopted Earth father and his real mother are first-cousins.

It took me alot of courage to ask you this question. Is it true that Mohammend married his first cousin as well as if Jmmanuel's adopted Earth father and real mother are first-cousins?

Salome,
Marbar

No to both of them.

Stephen_moore

Hello Eduard

Replying to your last answer to my last question. Yes, It is unfortunate that your words and warnings and ever more provable predictions and prophesies do not shake the brain cells of the earth human, which they should as they concern our survival and well being. The persons in positions to change bigger problems on earth do not attempt to change for the better under your guidance from your writings. Thus we continue to full deeper into the abyss

----

My next question for this round concerns Nature. I have read from the Goblet of Truth that Nature is the appearance of Creation.

In Contact Report 249 Ptaah and yourself discuss overpopulation and Nature -

BILLY
.... Must this not result in nature and life ultimately raising a counterattack, that is, through epidemics and catastrophes of the elements, so that human beings are eradicated by the hundreds, possibly even billions? I still can remember that Quetzal and Semjase also spoke of something similar that once took place on other planets in former times.

Ptaah
That is correct: When humans on a planet proliferate excessively, nature and life autonomously interfere, which leads to the forced curbing of surplus life forms. Such a curbing and elimination of excess life forms, in this case human beings, ensues first and foremost through epidemics. However, the same thing also happens because life forms, human beings once again, become frail, if not to say incapable of living, due to their bodies, organs and immune system becoming then too weak.

Furthermore, nature and life also retaliate against excesses in human beings through catastrophes by way of the elements of nature, and other things.

My question is,
Nature being the appearance of Creation and thus being highly intelligent, can Nature (through the laws of Creation) intelligently act upon and change elements (weather and tectonic movement) on earth in order to counter the overpopulation?

Or to put my question in a simpler way. Can Nature create earthquakes and weather storms at its own will to counter overpopulation?

I understand that human actions also change weather and earthquakes and so on, due to overpopulation. My question is more about Nature being able to change these things by its own will without the influence of human actions.

Thanks Eduard,

Kind Regards

No, because there's nothing in nature that has a "will". Nature is no entity with a consciousness and a decision-making will etc.
It's simple: Everything is subject to the law of cause and effect. If humanity multiplies like rabbits and produces/releases ever more CO2 into the atmosphere, there is a "natural" result: More and stronger storms etc. etc. etc. And if oil and gaz is hauled up from the ground, and used/burnt faster than it is replaced in a natural way, then there inevitably will come the time when the everything is depleted. It's the human beings who decide whether they want to solve all the great problems at the root, overpopulation, or whether they want to suffer from the effects. It's not nature who decides to wipe humankind from Earth's surface by sending tsunamis; tsunamis that are triggered by earthquakes, which are, at least many of them, the direct and indirect result of the human beings' activities on our planet.

Norm

Dear Billy, In Contact 441. You mention a worldwide group branching from governments, the military, industrial groups, secret services, paramilitary and powerful ones of finance. Who are these people do they have a name?

Yes, of course there are names, but they will not be revealed to you or anybody else.

Niko_sulonen

What can you tell me about ancient Finnish kingdom? There isn't any physical evidence but lots of writings and placenames indicates that Finnish kings existed in the Viking era. I'm interested in this because I can't find any valid information about this mysterious kingdom.

Sincerely,
Niko Sulonen

Nothing.

Door_knocker

Hello Billy

Thank You for enlightening us about the truth of everything! It seems as if we have all been born; on possibly; the most unenlightened and most dangerous planet in the universe. I am curious if creation has a reason for placing us in such an undesirable location. I will save this question for next month though.
On your 469th contact with Ptaah it was mentioned that the US and other countries economies were in danger of failing completely in September 2009. Did this collapse happen behind the scenes? If it did not happen then can you explain what factors caused it not to happen?
I am from the US. A country that was founded by rich white slave owners who wanted to be free!
I judge people by the intent of their personalty. Your personalty seems only to want to help people.
Thank You again! I always tell everyone to check your website and decide for themselves.

Kind Regards

Didn't you realize that there was a collapse, displayed openly? Real estate crash. Many companies that went bankrupt. Banks that were closed down! etc. What else is this than some form of collapse?

Sitkaa

Dear Billy Meier

On the English FIGU board, I have been proposing ways to 'raise the vibe' of humanity (which I have interpreted as the reason for the Mission). One scenario I have been working on teasing out of the ethers is to develop an open-source system that values, banks, and monetizes people's preferences electronically, as a more fundamental system of expression than what our current international currencies represents. I am curious what your opinion of this might be. Do you think that there is anything to be gained by attempting such a system? Do you think the system would simply fall back into promoting the same cycles of greed (and resultant poverty) we now live with, or would such ambitions fall away as people developed some stronger sense of inner guidance and wisdom?

Thanks for your consideration
: )
As long as people do not change and improve their thinking and actions (and do not avoid/overcome vices like greed, power-hunger, cheating, etc.), `plans like yours will fail.

Jamesm

Hi Eduard,

Why are the spirit lessons not available to the public without FIGU membership, please?

From what I read, it is because they are dangerous in the wrong hands. I do not understand how the truth could be dangerous so this must be incorrect.

In my opinion they should be available online in electronic form, free of charge. Only paper-based books should be chargable. This is the case with the Goblet of Truth as you know.

Thank you

James

Billy's descision to publish the Goblet of Truth for free and in electronic form will remain to be an exception. All of our other books will be available in paper form only, be it in German or other languages.
If we would publish the spirit lessons freely and in electronic form, much too much falsifications and problems would arise. There already exist enough problems with the inaccurate translation of the other texts. Any translation of the spiritual teachings from German is incomplete and open to false assumptions and misunderstandings.

Btw: Even many persons who speak German as their native language have to learn to understand certain words and meanings, because nowadays many words are used falsely and, therefore, are not understood correctly anymore. And to read information between the lines is also something that has to be learned.

(Note by CF: The Spirit Lessons are a series of lectures that must be studied one after another. And to be fruitful, the lectures must be studied and practiced thoroughly. If that great knowledge from the spirit lessons would be open to anybody in the internet, plenty of people would just pick that which seems spectacular to them and distort the information and misuse it. This would lead to effects that we could never take responsibility for.)

Elreyjr

Greetings Billy,

As a natural reaction, we massage our temples in the hope of easing head ache.

What is it that we should know and understand behind the practice of massaging/physical therapy/laying of hands to ease/eliminate the pain of another human body?

Jun

Each to his own.
If someone believes that something may help, it may possibly be effective/helpful.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 125
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, do you know if the real cause of death of Bruce Lee and his son Brandon was accidental or murder?

Thank you.
Tien

Marcela

Post Number: 206
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian, many greetings to you:

On a previous question you have told me that the spirit form of the human doesn’t communicate (with the material conscience.) But then we were talking with a friend, and we were wondering that the spirit form sends impulses to the sub conscience, from where the material conscience either accepts the impulse or not. So the spirit form doesn’t communicate directly, but via impulses to the sub conscience?

Thank you, Marcela

Lepuniv

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Hope you are all right.

Well, the answer is still a bit vague.

So, I will word it in this way with a concrete seine:

Given that my father is still alive today.
Suppose I go back in the past and meet my father young. I point a gun to him and draw the trigger.

Concretely, what occured to the bullet?

Many thanks!

Lepuniv

Newinitiation

Post Number: 596
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

The very dangerous satanic, luciferian, devil worshipping, ritual child sacrificing, dispensationalistic, eschatological secret society members occupying the high echelons of government, corporate and secret groups that control it are continuing their vile campaign to dominate the world through multitude of devious and cunning psychological warfare on the supposedly dumb, idiotic and just so so stupid masses of willfully ignorant people.
Through the complicity and the co-operation of lackeys in the media strategically positioned to do their bidding, the masses have been misdirected, miseducated, mis-disinformed, misadvised and diverted into an unthinking consumer cows brainwashed with so much trash and garbage produced from it.
The very very important issues are never discussed at a meaningful level and only in small insignificant circles and no real solutions are achieved in this quagmire.
One very pertinent issue that must be addressed and has been for sometime only in small circles is the insanities of weapons in space.
The sophistication of already well established weapons in space that target ET vehicles and of course terrestrial targets must be mind boggling for the average joe on the street yet together with many other forms of secret technological weapons still classified and unknown, the fake ET invasion scenario is getting ever so closer to being consumated.
Billy since most of these weapons are produced from the private corporate sector as opposed to the governmental military industrial complex which you still cannot discuss because of the obvious previously stated reasons, can you at least shed some light and information as much as it is permissible for this current time on how effectively the grassroots can counteract or even thwart to a degree this very dangerous state of affair surpassing the obvious answers of needing to be informed and being educated about it.

Thank you
Matt Lee

Smukhuti

Post Number: 297
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I am asking this question on behalf of Dean who posted this in futureofmankind site:

Is there any significance related to the prophets being born in the month of February?
That is from Henoch to Billy - whose birth dates are known.

Thank you
Salome.
Suv

Syn

Post Number: 264
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, currently I cant think of a question for you.

But I think I should say this as its way overdue and I feel like I don't say it often enough.

I just wanted to say thank you very much for everything you have done for us on this planet.

thank you for living through the hardships that you endured within your life.

thank you for surviving 21 documented assassination attempts(is there anymore I'm missing?)

thank you for answering the questions that is presented to you and still answer to this day.

thank you for being humble and reserved.

I can go on and on for a day about all the things you have done for us.

I also wanted to say thank you the the p's for helping us grow and to at least give us a push to spiritual evolution. For watching us, for giving us warning and predictions and prophecies. There is also many more things I wanted to say but I don't want this to be too long.
Although I am horrible for embedding my emotions and feelings into words I did the best I can.

I am grateful for everything you guys have done for me personally and for everyone else. I hope you can live a long and prosperous life billy, the world needs you, but they need your message even more.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Chrish64

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy. 30 years ago I first learned about you and your contacts with the Plejarans. From the beginning I could feel in my heart that it was all true. In a parallel fashion I also leaned about a man named John Searl. He is the inventor of the Searl Effect Generator (SEG), which is a series of rings with magnetic rollers spinning around them in a magnetic field. This device is able to function as a generator until it is overloaded. Once over loaded, it becomes superconducting and begins to levitate. Its is essentially an energy converter because it accumulates electrons from the environment and converts them into useful energy. It also enables anti-gravity of sorts to be utilized (functions very much like a beamship). The really interesting thing is that John Searl was able to invent this technology because of two recurring dreams while he was a young boy. Later in life he was able to develop flying saucers based on his invention (SEG), and flew them around the world back in the 60's and 70's. Currently John is setting up a facility in Florida and is working to rebuild this technology, and bring it to market, first as a generator for homes and then as flying devices which should enable real space travel. My questions to you are:
1) Did John receive impulses from the Plejarans about this technology and is this technology feasible and real?
2) Will this technology be successfully developed for the benefit of our planet within a reasonable period of time ( within 5 years)?

Thanks for your time and I am really looking forward to reading the English version of the Goblet Of truth in its entirety soon.

Best Regards,

Chris

Sanjin

Post Number: 128
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Mr. Meier.

Could you please explain the term Gleichstellung and how it relates to man and women relationships. The English language does not have an equal term, so it would be good if you could give us a concise definition of the term.

Thank you for your valuable time.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Davidmg

Post Number: 45
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During the course of my day I will have had many thoughts. Sometimes a single thought comes and goes so fast that there is no time to fully comprehend what had just occurred. There are however moments in my day when it is not possible for me to stop what I am doing, and allow time for my thought process to swell and give rise to a better understanding of why these particular thoughts are trying to briefly hold my attention.

I ask this because I am noticing more thoughts are coming to fruition of which I can no longer deny and cannot ignorantly dismiss as mere coincidence. My most recent was on March 25th. It then took me only a moment to realize as to when I first had this particular thought, which was some 6 days prior to March 25th. I told no one of this particular thought. Yet I could not help but laugh with joy at how quickly this event happened, from thought to completion.

Many of my other thoughts are just that and do not come to play out. But, when my thoughts do happen and they come to play out they will fulfill almost to their completeness and contain only minor variances.

And although these thoughts are quite surprising, they don't scare me, nor do they disrupt my life. They do however cause me to stop and take notice. For me at least there seems to be something different happening here for which I lack understanding. Which is why I ask you, Mr. Meier, for your knowledge, trust and clarity.

Can you help clarify for my learning how thoughts like these can manifest quickly and not be just mere coincidence.

Davidmg

Kingman

Post Number: 794
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

Greetings to you and all your helpful friends.

Your response to my previous question has helped greatly in clearing my understanding of emotions and feelings. Thank you!

My question today is fairly simple.

Again and again I read, or hear, someone describing a part of the human brain as the, 'reptilian part of the human brain'. They usually try and attribute some human fault or reaction to this ancient brain part. It even gets tossed around by those people with letters after their name and important titles....(yawn). Is it true? Were my ancestors scaly reptilian brained folk? I'm hoping that maybe it came up in conversation with the Plejaren, as I know your not an anthropology expert, or maybe you are?

I don't really want to use this opportunity for such a question but I think it will offer some closure for those lizard-brained people I'm confronted with. Thanks. Have a nice day!
a friend in america
Shawn

Elreyjr

Post Number: 114
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

If you or the P's may, How does Gabriel's, the Celestial father of Jmmanuel, and his group's mission then, compare with your Plajeran contact persons' mission now?

Jun

Synergy

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and the rest at the center!

During the summer of 1997 an american submarine detected an ultra-low frequency, underwater sound southwest of South-America, called "The Bloop".

The sound was extremely powerful, nonmechanical and unexplainable in any scientific way such as under-sea vulcans and the like.
The source is unknown and supposedly of a biological origin (from something much bigger than the blue whale) according to research done by scientists. The sound also ruled out the giant squids since they lack the ability to create such strong sounds.

What is the true origin of the sound?

And I would also like to ask something very short:

Are "we" ever going to find skeletal remains from the so called giants that existed a couple of thousands of years ago?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page