Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 23, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 23, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 140
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, if I'm not mistaken the Plejaren are about 30 million years more advanced than we Earth humans are spiritually. Does this necessarily mean that 30 million years have to pass in order for us to be spiritually as advanced as the Plejaren?

Vb28

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard,

Thanks for answering my question.

here is my next question:

Is there a theory of everything, and if this theory exists does it define creation itself?
Further more the current String Theory is that anywhere close to theory of everything?

Thanks

Abdiel

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy, I want to question something to you. I'm sure that many people though about this.
I want to know if there is some exercise under the pyramid to develop and upgrade the sexuality with the occult forces (consciousness powers) and if such exercise do exist, wich is.

C_andre

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian,
Can you tell us how many persons on earth of the Nokodemjon lineage are living on earth?

Thanks,
Carlos A.

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope that this question finds you, and all at the SSSC, in good health and spirits.

Since the middle ages, people have written about the famous outlaw 'Robin Hood' and his band of 'Merry Men'. No-one really knows who this man actually was and where he lived. Can you shed any light on this popular myth?

Salome,

Matt

Borthwey

Post Number: 217
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

The number of non-incarnated spirits which are associated with Earth is much greater than 1.5 times the total human population number, which in theory is the number that would be required for each spirit to stay in the beyond during the equivalent of 1.5 human lifetimes (which from what I remember is the average amount of time that ideally is needed).

How is it to be explained then, that some spirits stay in the beyond for a less than ideal period of time?

Johnboy

Post Number: 64
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy!

In a contact you had with Quetzal in 1981, you were given information regarding the Destroyer comet. According to Quetzal's information, in the year -9792, the Destroyer ripped 7 large asteroids from the asteroid belt. According to the timeline of the Destroyer Comet's history, six of those asteroids hit the earth in the year -9742. There is one that remained in its orbit and Quetzal told you that it will endanger the earth in 2014. If possible, could you share with us when and where this 7th asteroid will make its impact on earth? As always, thank you so much for all you continue to do. Saalome, Johnboy

Stevieo

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy hope u feeling well,i think you for all your questions,and all your love

im 22 i have no car no job no money and sometimes i think about suicide i have strong emotions.my mind tell me to do something, like get a car,get some money,get your own place,quit being lazy,stop think about suicide,stop thinking about this and that not doing you any good,make your self independent,you can do it stevieo....this is what my mind tells me plus even more. wile my emotions tell me to do something els.like why should u care,just kill your self and its all over with.my emotions effect the way i think but then theres something deep in my mind tells me it's all gonna be ok i know what im doing my mind all ways telling me this and that but most times i dont listen.i know what im doing and aware of it.im not here to complain about my problems i hate doing that.i hate complaing about problems.i do like shareing my problems,i like telling people they not the only ones,it seems to make them happy and me to,one thing my mind tell me to do is quit thinking and start acting.im really missed up in the head(i think so),then i think im not thinking right.i have alot of people tell me im good at computers and im smart and intelegent and a good person(sorry for the bad speeling) to many people told me this even people that i just meet i dont know they say the see it in me they say.have not got in a fight in years(a real one)dont like to fight when i do i cry.i wont to say more but seems like i said a lot.

my question is "what do u think about all this". (i know suicide happer a sprit life.)